World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Winter 01.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [C] 743.08.03 | Back to Reality
3pm | Geric

Date of Birth
12.10.720, 24
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale green
Build
Trim
Hair
Dirty blonde, shaggy

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
Ulliendis was sprawled on the couch in the little room Geric had been given for his visit to the Weyr when the bedroom door opened and the pretty blonde woman came bouncing out. She froze when she saw him and he smiled and waved. She shrugged, returned the gesture, and let herself out. That was all he needed as confirmation that Geric was now free for visitors. He jumped to his feet and let himself into the bedroom much like he had let himself into the little temporary home but with less lock picking needed on this door.

Geric was still lying in bed and definitely in need of a companion. Since he was there and his shoes were already off, Ulliendis nominated himself and he easily slid in beside his friend. Geric didn’t seem like he had fully returned to the land of the living and that became even more apparent when Ulliendis found himself a cuddly Geric now clinging to him. Odd, but no more so than seeing the man become charismatic as fuck the drunker he got and flirt with women. Should he help wake the man? Give him a nudge? He supposed the cuddling was kind of nice but it was really only making him regret not removing his clothing to really fuck with Geric.

And then he was laughing as Geric finally seemed to be awake enough to take in his surroundings as he shoved away from Ulliendis only to topple out of the bed and land with an awful sound. Ulliendis grinned as he quickly came around the bed and flopped down on the floor beside the man, sitting with his legs criss-crossed under him. "Ger Bear, darling!" He greeted with a bit more volume and enthusiasm than was necessary but Geric had already enjoyed himself and now it was his turn.

"With how drunk you were, I assumed you would have passed out on the lovely lady and she'd be gone when I came to roll you onto your side. Alas, you were both having quite the good time when I came in. But fear not! I kept myself occupied and out of mischief as I always keep a nail file in with my lock picks." He showed off his fabulously manicured nails with a flourish that seemed lost on his hungover or still-drunk friend--though it would have been lost on a sober Geric as well. He had also napped for a bit because baby-sitting a clearly self-destructive drunk friend was exhausting. When he woke, it was quieter but he could still hear two people moving around in the bedroom and that was when the nail file came out.

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
Everything had been lovely and cozy and warm for a wonderous moment. Before that had been so much of a lively and raucous swim into an ocean of pleasure that he was still sore in places he barely remembered existed, his lip was slightly bruised, his hair was such a mess he could feel it in his scalp. Other than that there were just hazy dreams, and a bit of a grumble of disappointment when the warmth left him, though he had gotten a kiss maybe? He wasn't sure on that part either, that might have been a dream along with a promise to meet up with him later at the party.

Geric was about to start wondering what party she'd been talking about when the warmth came back and he was snuggling back in. Only the shape of this body was different and as he blinked his eyes open he realized it was Ullie and with a shove he skittered back enough that he fell out of bed to sprawl in an undignified manner on the floor. He groaned, clutching at his head as it began to throb and ache, though he did release his grip enough to flip his friend off as the man came to join him. "What... what happened?"

His throat and mouth were dry and his voice was hoarse and cracked and all of those nice pleasant feelings he'd started out with were chased away like the details of a dream. "Why did you let me drink so much, Ullie?" he asked with a whine. He just wanted to curl up and go back to sleep forever, forget about everything that had happened. He already had forgotten he'd even asked about the prior events as he shakily reached up to grab the blanket on the bed to pull himself up, only to bring the blanket falling down on top of him. That as fine, this was fine. He could just stay on the floor forever.

Except Ulliendis was still sitting there, looking far too amused and happy about something that was surely awful, so Geric reached over to feebly flail at his friend as he hoarsely croaked out a demand for water. He was so thirsty, and his head was still pounding. "Maybe something for this headache. Fuck. Is Leeri still kidnapped by dragons or was that a dream?" He really hoped it was a dream just like whoever had that flash of blonde hair he could barely remember, but with his luck he was sure Ulliendis would just disappoint him.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
12.10.720, 24
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale green
Build
Trim
Hair
Dirty blonde, shaggy

Threads

Geric was right, Ulliendis was far too amused and didn't think that would stop any time soon. So much delightful chaos and he didn't have a hand in it for once so he had to see where it led. "Oh fine," he figured a hydrated Geric made the experiment work a little longer so he got up and fetched the jug he had brought with him and kept beside the couch during his odd vigil. He didn't bother with a cup and only set the jug down in front of the sad lump he called a friend. "I poured it myself and brought it with me," he assured.

As Geric tried to hydrate, Ulliendis ignored the suspicious glance he was given and pondered on where to start. Perhaps with the last question, "yes, your brother is now known as the frazzled bronze weyrling L'ri. And as far as I know, the Hall isn't aware yet. It was tempting to bring them that juicy tidbit but that amount of politics is far above my pay grade and I don't need bonus points either." Besides, it would be interesting to see how L'ri and S'far handled that mess while he focused on the mess before him.

“Anyway, your brother once told me I wasn’t allowed to coerce you into dubious situations but he never said I should stop you if you chose to make such decisions on your own. Besides, it was fucking fascinating to see what happens with the more you drink." The confidence and swagger Geric suddenly had as he tossed each drink back went far beyond the normal guy in a tavern. Ulliendis would have sworn Gangleri was actually Geric's suave drunken alter ego if he had never been in a room with both men at the same time.

"You've got some serious game, Ger Bear. You had a few women hanging onto your every word over breakfast but it was the hot blonde that you couldn't get enough of. Keep drinking," Ulliendis interrupted his story to encourage more of that water getting down, "you need to look somewhat human when you see your brother in a few hours. We can drink afterward." He was fairly certain Geric would need more alcohol to finish processing the events but Ulliendis really wanted to see if Geric morphed into such a player again as well.

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

As soon as Ullie declared the water safe Geric began to chug it down. For all of his friends treacherous capabilities, he trusted him. If Ullie said the water was safe then it was safe. And if it wasn't, then someone really good had gotten ahold of it somehow. Besides, if his best friend wanted to kill him he liked to think it would be in a much more personal and hands on manner like stabbing or drowning him. Or embarrassment.

Geric cringed at the thought of being the one to bring that news home to father and the rest of the Hall. No, he was terrified enough of letting Quilriana know. "I hope that the Weyrleader here handles telling the Hall. It's bad enough I'll have to tell his wife." He went back to chugging down the water until Ullie opened his mouth again and he had to cough and sputter.

Ah, there was the embarrassment. This was clearly where Ulliendis intended to kill him, probably out of mercy. Either way he couldn't really believe what his friend was saying. "What... I don't... I don't have game. The ladies are never interested in me!" He wasn't even interested in them really! Geric grumbled to drink more, taking much more careful sips because Ullie was right, he did have to look at least not like a wreck when they saw him.

"Fuck," he said with a sigh as he rubbed his eyes. "Do I have to see him? Can't you just... figure out what he wants to have happen and tell me? Never mind." He already knew the answer before he'd even finished the question, and he knew that it wouldn't be good to just have Ullie and his brother alone because who knew what they could get up to, especially if one of them was cornered or trapped somehow. He probably should try to get ready if he only had a few hours.

He swallowed down a few more mouthfuls of water before setting the jug to the side and unsteadily climbed up to his feet for a moment before flopping back into the bed. "Is the water in the bath hot? I can't remember." He was fairly sure he had a private bath in his temporary quarters though, there were some vague memories of splashing about with a blonde woman. Or maybe he'd just dreamt that part? Either way if Ullie was just going to tag along and watch his life like it was one of Leer's plays he might as well make him work for it. "Do you remember the blonde girl's name?"

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
12.10.720, 24
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale green
Build
Trim
Hair
Dirty blonde, shaggy

Threads

Ulliendis was fine letting Geric toss out questions and then revoke them immediately as he worked to figure out for himself what had and would happen. Until he asked more about the girl he was. His mouth slowly curved up into a grin. “Oh, yes, I know her name.” His friend wasn’t ready for the answer just yet and he fell silent much to the obvious annoyance of Geric. He ignored the prodding for information as he jumped to his feet and then tugged at the other man until what he was doing qualified as standing.

Geric was led to the small bathing area and nearly shoved into the pool when he seemed reluctant to step down into the water. Ulliendis had no idea what the temperature would be at but kind of hoped it was cold so it would help shock that brain awake a bit more. But warm water would make the man whine slightly less so he supposed he would win either way. He stole the blanket before Geric entered wearing it and laid it on the ground near the edge so he himself could stretch out on his side with his head propped up in a hand.

“So, do you really want to know who you were rocking the world of for an impressive amount of time? No take-backsies,” Ulliendis teased in a sing-song manner. If he was smart, he’d wait until Geric was out of the water to avoid an attempt at drowning but he was confident in his reflexes that day and continued on before Geric could reply. “Too late. Your beautiful bedmate’s name is Wynera and she’s Mylorah’s younger sister.” And now he would wait for that to sink in.

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

Geric leveled an annoyed glare at Ullie, but it quickly became obvious that he wasn't going to share. At least not yet. He was probably going to wait until he was in the middle of drinking or eating or something awful like that for maximum hilarity and awkwardness. So he rolled his eyes, gave his friend another rude gesture and accepted his help to stand back up.

Standing was still hard though, so he didn't bother putting up much of a fight as he was dragged to the bathing area and given an insistent nudge that nearly had him falling into the pool. "I'm going, I'm going," he grumbled, trying to bat at his friend. He reached down to shove off his pants only to realize he wasn't wearing them. Feeling suddenly bashful he covered himself and quickly splashed into the pool despite Ullie having already seen him naked before plenty of times in the past and vice versa.

At least the water wasn't cold, though it wasn't hot enough to really lounge and bask in which was a slight disappointment. At least he could get cleaned up though, and he splashed some water onto his face to try and at least feel more refreshed. Of course that was about when Ullie started his drawn out sing song that always made him sure he was going to regret whatever his friend was going to say. He was about to object, say he didn't actually want to know, but then it was out and he froze, slack jawed with disbelief. But no, Ullie wouldn't lie about that, he usually thought the truth was far funnier.

"What?" His voice was slightly squeaky as he spoke. "My-Mylorah? Leeri's Mylorah? Her sister?" That meant she was also K'dar's sister, and he remembered Gangleri laughing about the man trying to punch him at some point. That wasn't nearly as funny now that he could only imagine it happening to him. He sank back into the tub, head dipping below the surface as he stared up out of the blurry lens of the water. Maybe he could just stay and drown, except that didn't sound pleasant at all.

He did get a little bit of time to think though, and after he popped back up and gasped for breath he turned to Ullie, splashing him in annoyance with a slap at the surface of the water. "Don't let me near her again. Just.... I have to talk to Leeri, but I have to dodge her. Do you know how many brothers she has? All of them! So many! I already fucked up with... with my current situation. I don't need to make things any worse until that whole thing is finished."

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
12.10.720, 24
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale green
Build
Trim
Hair
Dirty blonde, shaggy

Threads

He wasn’t worried when his friend went below the water, though he was counting the seconds. If Geric stayed down too long, then he’d be driven to act, but it seemed more like a quiet watery moment of contemplation was needed. When Geric emerged, Ulliendis only had a split second to be pleased he was right before wrinkling his nose in annoyance at being splashed. “If you want me naked and joining you, you only need to ask, Ger Bear. You don’t need to be so coy about it.” One of the best ways he had found to distract from hysterics and panicking was to up the flirting. It usually worked on Geric as it left him confused or flustered long enough that Ulliendis could diffuse the situation or change the topic.

He didn’t do either this time, not truly. “You’re in a Weyr, Geric. You could fuck one of her many brothers, maybe even two at once, and they wouldn’t bat an eye at it. And if you do want to try a brother on, Orgailian is a good time. Zoremet seems like he would be as well but we’ve been too busy for me to find out so no personal recommendation on him just yet.” He didn’t think he’d get the chance that night either if he wanted to keep up his study on Charismatic Geric but it would eventually happen, of that he was confident. “And wash your hair. It adds to the illusion you’re not a complete mess,” he added but knew Gangleri would see through it easily enough, even with a dragon distracting him.

As Geric started washing up, Ulliendis sat up and used the blanket to dab at himself to remove some of the offending water. “And I guarantee this won’t be like your current situation. Weyr girls have a lot more common sense when it comes to fooling around.” He made no promises on keeping the lovers apart since that would ruin everyone’s fun. He would also carefully supply a few drinks and let nature take over at that because no matter how entertaining it all was, Geric just needed to loosen up and get laid again. Ulliendis was convinced it would help him in the long run.

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

Ignoring Ullie's casual threat to join him in the tub was easy, but Geric turned a shade of red when the prospect of sleeping with a brother was brought up. He huffed, sinking back down into the water until the barest part of his face was left above the surface so he could breathe and scowl. "Just don't let me do anything too stupid." It was too much to ask that Ullie stop him from anything stupid, so he left it vague even though he was sure that would come back to bite him in the ass later.

In response to the scolding about his hair he reached for the soaps, lathering up his hair and making sure to massage his fingers deeper through that wavy wet mess to get at his scalp and make sure it was thoroughly clean. As much as he sometimes let his room fall to messy chaos, he was at least good at cleaning himself up and wearing things that looked nice enough even if they were not exactly flattering to his form. And yet somehow he'd looked flattering enough that he'd gotten laid. Hopefully Ullie was right and he wouldn't end up with another kid to be an idiot about.

He dunked his head for a rinse and after shaking it out he sighed and turned to Ullie. Hopefully just telling him more would help inspire the man to actually help him for once. "I'm trying to make sure I have my shit together before I tell my father." It didn't matter that there was a good chance his father already knew, he wanted to be able to just tell the man what had happened instead of begging for help to handle it (since he'd already gone to Quil for that and already owed her a chunk of his soul he was sure).

Besides, it was after everything was done that he'd probably need help after all. Geric groaned, moving just enough to prop his head up on the edge of the pool and stare at Ullie as he asked, "Do you think I'll be a shitty father?" If anyone was just going to tell him point blank without trying to sugar coat it his blonde bastard of a friend would be the one.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
12.10.720, 24
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale green
Build
Trim
Hair
Dirty blonde, shaggy

Threads

“Yes,” Ulliendis answered without hesitation and as bluntly as was no doubt expected. “In your current state, you’ll be a horrible father. You’re barely taking care of yourself so some little crotch demon is going to fuck you over big time. Stop pouting, you know it’s the truth, and finish washing up. You don’t know who will be enjoying your dick tonight. We know it won’t be me because you’re the worst best friend a man could ask for.” He pulled his own pout with his usual line of teasing that Geric always ignored. It was so hard being friends with a clueless attractive man.

And since he didn’t really want to talk about kids again, Ulliendis got to his feet, stating he would find something for Geric to wear. Considering the mess he had tossed on for the Hatching and stayed in as he drank the day away and picked up women, he didn’t know why he was bothering with playing stylist but there he was, still poking around the small collection of clothes. And then he was looking in his own bags he’d brought up the day Geric arrived and was given his own nice room. He pulled out a green shirt that was on the brighter side of life and something his friend would typically avoid because it would be of a better fit. He paired it with a pair of Geric’s own pants that fit well enough and called it a success.

“C’mon, lover boy. Unless you really do want me joining you, time to get out and dressed.” He just had to get Geric through seeing his brother and then Geric could spiral again for another night. Just once more for research purposes and then he’d do a little damage control and help his friend ready himself for everything he’d have to do come the following days.

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

It was the answer he was expecting, but still Geric cringed a little. He rolled his eyes as his friend tried to distract him from the harsh bit of truth with his flirting. "Pretty sure it'll be no one, and if I were such a horrible friend you'd have replaced me by now." Though there were frequently times when he wasn't sure why Ullie hadn't just ditched him to spend more time with other more interesting and fun friends. The obvious answer was that he was just doing it as a favor to his father, but he'd determined that wasn't the case years ago.

He focused on finishing cleaning up, making sure to try and be at his best so that he could pretend he was supportive of this change in Gangleri's life and not just scared shitless because his brother had just been kidnapped by a dragon. He wasn't looking forward to that or anything else that came of it. Why couldn't he have just one awkward catastrophe at a time?

At least Geric resisted the urge to just splash Ullie again as he was shooed out of the bath. This time, remembering he was starting out naked on purpose, it was easier to just grab a towel and dry himself off before he spotted the clothing set aside for him and got dressed. The shirt made him frown though and he kept tugging at it as it clung to him. "Do I have to wear this thing? It's too tight. I feel like I can't properly move." He swung his arms about and rolled his shoulders as he continued to grumble under his breath.

Geric couldn't muster the will to put too much of a fight into it though, and then found a mirror so he could try to fuss with his hair so that it looked good without being too put together and slicked back. He'd learned from his brother a while ago that some people needed a bit of life and wildness in their hair to look right and so while he carefully brushed and combed his hair out, he just as carefully reached up to fluff it just enough. He tilted the mirror just enough to peer at Ullie and asked, "There's some sort of Hatching after-party we're going to be going to to meet Leeri at right? Do I at least have time to eat before then?"

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
12.10.720, 24
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale green
Build
Trim
Hair
Dirty blonde, shaggy

Threads

“I can move in it just fine and if you stretch it, I’ll make you buy two in apology,” Ulliendis refrained from slapping at the offending hands but only because he was currently changing his own clothing. He’d been wearing the same outfit since rising for the Hatching since he was playing Geric’s shadow. He wouldn’t have minded a bath himself but his day had been far less energetic so it wasn’t dire and shouldn’t hinder his evening. His evening that would be extremely unsatisfying if he only observed with a wild party going on around him. Once Geric hooked up—and Ulliendis was confident it would happen even if Geric wasn’t—maybe he’d look for a lover as well.

Ulliendis slid on one of his elaborate necklaces but looked up at the question and stared at Geric through the mirror. “I love you when you’re sober and drunk you is fascinating but hungover you is running an hour behind us and not doing too much to catch up.” Catching his image in the mirror, Ulliendis decided against that necklace and swapped it out for another one. Better. He stepped beside Geric and wrapped an arm around his friend’s waist and struck a casual pose while his free hand brushed through his own hair for a fluff of its own.

“Fuck, we’re sexy. But yes, we’re attending the Hatching party and it’s my understanding that dinner tonight is the starting time for it so the hall will be open for a while.” He left off that he’d be impressed if Geric managed to even eat anything. He remembered their younger years in lessons, including the ones purposely designed to make them drink to build a tolerance and how to handle a hangover. Smells were no friend of a hangover and neither was most food. But Geric had already surprised him several times in twelve hours so why not continue the trend? “We’ll get you fed, maybe with a drink for your nerves, see your brother, and then go from there.”

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

"I think you're scrawnier than I am," Geric said with a grumble as he gave the shirt one more uncomfortable tug at the neck before giving up on it. He fussed about with his hair a little more, squinting in the mirror when Ullie walked over to join him. It was easy to pretend to be confident sometimes when Ullie was hanging out with him, though it wasn't all that frequent of an occurrence. "I don't know about this 'we' business. Clearly you're holding me back."

He still wasn't feeling his best, but the small crack at a joke and the gentle shoulder bump he gave Ullie immediately afterwards were just part of his indirect way of expressing his appreciation and fondness for his best friend. Geric knew he wasn't the easiest to get along with, and even when the blonde drama queen was acting up, he appreciated his continued presence and support. If he said it aloud though it would probably make him think about why he needed a bit of extra support at the moment, and then he'd just freak out more. Best to keep it to a minimum for now.

After one more toss of his hair, Geric nodded. "Yeah, let's try and eat, I need some more water. Maybe some bread. Fruit." Those seemed safe enough to keep down. Even though he'd gotten quite a lot of water in him, he was still feeling foggy in the head, squinty and disgruntled with only the mildest bit of ache that he noticed when he moved too much. "Maybe one drink. Don't let me get carried away."

But that was three glasses of wine and some unknown amount of time ago though, and as Geric squinted down at the handwritten note to Quil that his brother handed him he suddenly found himself gesturing at Ullie for another glass. "Yeah... I'll make sure she gets this as soon as possible, Leeri." There was an objection from the raspy little bronze dragon that had stolen his brother and Geric huffed. "That's what I said. L'ri. Anyway, I'll take this straight to Quil tomorrow and let her know what happened."

As soon as the glass appeared in his hand he shot half of it back in a long gulp and called to Fret who helpfully appeared with a pleased chirp. "Hey buddy. Do me a favor and put this on my desk at home?" The brown flitter tilted his head as he curiously took the letter, but then he looked up to his master for confirmation. Geric turned to his brother and added, "I can't accidentally lose it if it's already home before I get there." At least Leeri seemed to agree with that and gave Fret a nod to send him off to his task.

The three glasses of wine that Geric had already managed to drink had been reasonably spaced out, but he'd only just finished the third one when his brother had started to ramble a bit more like a madman than an inspired thespian. Now he was starting to notice that building warmth in his gut as he finished chugging back the rest of glass. "Well. Congratulations, Master Harper L'ri, and good luck and grand tidings to your young draconic companion as well. But I'm afraid I must now take leave of my responsibilities and refill this glass lest I begin to scream into the endless void." There was a faint bit of sway in his step as he turned sharply on his heel and set off towards the refreshment table.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
12.10.720, 24
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale green
Build
Trim
Hair
Dirty blonde, shaggy

Threads

“Don’t worry, L’ri, he’s being well taken care of,” Ulliendis promised with his best winning smile and gave no follow up with details. It seemed the new bronzerider was fine with just that anyway as he nodded and seemed distracted by whatever insane idea was rolling around in his head now. Ulliendis took that as a good time to leave and follow Geric once more like a good little observer. He immediately stole the cup from his friend to take a sip and returned the drink. He’d been doing that the entire day, not trusting Geric’s senses to be working properly while in such a state. It wouldn’t do to have his best friend imbibe something meant for someone else. He was a pain in the ass some days but Ulliendis would miss him if he was taken early.

“Ready to mingle and have fun, Ger Bear? The night is young and so are we!” Ulliendis turned up his eccentric dramatics as he gestured around them and gave a little finger wave to a little group of attractive women. Maybe he’d say hi later. He had to make sure he knew Geric’s intentions first and had him settled into a place for a while before risking a moment for himself. Or he could combine some steps by having a little fun with his friend while testing out other things.

“Dance with me, Geric,” he ordered as soon as the empty glass was set down. Ulliendis grabbed a fresh one, sipped it, nodded, and gave that to Geric in its place and pulled him a bit away from the table to find some space for proper movement. The harpers were playing a lively tune that inspired one to jump around and frolic through some dance routine or another but Ulliendis pressed their bodies tight with his hands on Geric’s hips so they could be made to sway and grind together.

“You could take me to bed with you right now if you don’t want to meet anyone new tonight,” he suggested before planting a solid kiss to his friend’s lips. It wasn’t the first kiss he’d ever given the man and wouldn’t be the last as it was always a good way to show affection while also irritating Geric. This time, it was also done as a test to see if five or so glasses of wine was enough to make Geric finally give into the temptation. Either way, he’d probably have to set the man free on the weyrfolk again. Drunk Geric would be something to personally explore after sober Geric got to play.

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

Geric barely even noticed that all of his beverages were being tested for him, just took them as they were handed over. He was still stewing over his brother's situation. Maybe he should just tell his father first and get it out of the way, except then Quil might be upset. Unless she already knew. She did seem to have an uncanny ability to just know things. "Ullie, Quill doesn't... know my father does she?"

The question was mumbled, vaguely slurred as he tried to get his brain to sluggishly think it through. It was hard to think, too much, to focus on it. The booze had well and truly hit him, so much so that he wasn't really that worried about Leeri. His brother could figure it out, he'd find a way to deal with either moving or maybe even taking over the home in Fort with his son. It would be fine! He could deal with it as it happened.

And then he was dragged out to dance and Geric couldn't help but stifle a quick snort of a laugh as he rolled his eyes, suitably distracted. He scoffed at the kiss, smirking as he gave Ullie a firm enough shove to get some space to properly maneuver. It was something he'd done before and practiced plenty of times to help his brother's practice, but not a maneuver he'd done much outside of the classroom; he grabbed onto his friend and spun him about before lowering him into a dramatic dip. "I don't think you could handle it, Ullie." He gave the man a deep and passionate kiss before pulling back and straightening him up. "Now, are we going to dance or should I go find a different partner?"

He took a look about himself, taking his time as he eyed the other party goers. "Ooh, she's pretty, but too distracted by the man she's with. Ooh what about that one?" He gestured towards another lady with long flowing blonde hair and grinned as he gave her a playful wave with his fingers.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
12.10.720, 24
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale green
Build
Trim
Hair
Dirty blonde, shaggy

Threads

He had already seen Geric with moves and his flirting game in action but Ulliendis still hadn’t been sure if it was an anomaly. Now he knew it wasn’t. The dance moves that left him dipped and caught up in a heated kiss caught him so off guard that all he could do was melt into the kiss and then blink in surprise when he was upright again. Fuck, maybe he couldn’t handle suave Geric and maybe fuck his morals as well because that was fucking hot.

He ran a hand through his hair as he looked in the proper directions being pointed out and chuckled at the blonde Geric was suddenly very into. He’d help his friend out in a moment but first he had to answer that challenge he had been issued by spinning Geric back to him and drawing him in for a longer kiss with a lot more tongue. He was going to take advantage of the chemistry sparking between them just a little bit more because no matter how aroused he currently was, he really couldn’t leave Geric with that level of guilt. The man would hate knowing he fucked his best friend while drunk and hate even more if he couldn’t remember it. Ulliendis hated the idea of being forgotten as well and would just have to keep playing games with sober Geric until sex was achieved.

“I’m up to the challenge any time you want, Ger Bear. And just in case I’m not, I could always bring along a beautiful blonde to assist me,” he spun Geric back around so they could see what the blonde in question was now up to. “But it will have to wait at least one night since that’s Wynera and you two already promised to continue your wild adventures and I’d hate to crash that event. You deserve having that hot young lady all to yourself, at least for tonight. But feel free to think of my tight ass regularly,” he gave Geric’s own ass a slap as a way to encourage the man to go get his lady and have fun.

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

Even with his friend trying to turn the tables and get another kiss in, Geric wasn't bothered, he just tangled his fingers into Ullie's hair and kissed him back until he was finally released. He gently gave his friend a pat on the back and shook his head. "Oh I wouldn't want to crush you, Ullie. You're such a good friend I would hate to break your heart since I know where your true passion lies."

He blew his friend a kiss before staggering away on his quest to intercept that golden haired beauty. A familiar face caught his attention though and he veered to the side to a different sort of golden beauty. "Ah! Mylorah! You look as radiant as ever and your delightful little companion is a perfect match for you. I would love to take you out on a dance, but I'm afraid that Leeri might just destroy me in a fit of jealous rage." While his brother's attachment to the woman was enough to deter Geric from dancing with or attempting to seduce the woman, it did nothing to discourage him from pulling her into a tight hug and set of kisses on each of her cheeks. "You are as beautiful and radiant as ever, and while I'm afraid nothing more could ever happen between us, we shall always have the theater."

Glancing down at the gold dragon again, Geric released his grip on Mylo and spun about to more fully face her dragon, giving a sweeping bow so wobbly that it was a marvel he didn't fall. "And you, oh shimmering golden wonder, have excellent taste." He straightened back up, pausing to blink and sway as the blood that had just been in his head flooded back down to the rest of him for a dizzying moment. He spotted Wynera again and grinned. "And speaking of golden wonders, I need to reacquaint myself with that gorgeous blonde over there."

There was some sort of exasperation visible on Ullie's face and Geric frowned. "What? Don't look at me like that. I only blew her mind because I'm a gentleman, and I can hardly leave such a lovely lady wanting for more can I? If you'll pardon me, Mylorah, I hope you have a lovely time at the party. I look forward to seeing you later on sometime!" He gave her a wave and stumbled backwards, partially into Ullie before he straightened up his course and made his way towards the target of his drunken desires.

PA - First Post!

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Mylorah was chatting with Kor'is--currently teasing him about a certain lordling-turned-greenrider that would soon be more available to him--when she heard her name and turned to see who it was. A lot of people had been rotating through to congratulate her and meet Amagrith and she was starting to think maybe there was a downside to knowing everyone. But she was smiling and then confused while smiling when she saw Geric and he spoke all his pretty words with so much confidence. She didn't even get a chance to mumble her thanks or insist on a dance because her mind was still a lap behind as it raced to catch up. This was Geric?

Instinct had her returning the hug she found herself in and a little laugh escaped at the kisses to her cheeks. Did Geric have a twin? She glanced at L'ri and shook her head. No, he would have told her if he had another brother and made more of a show about it. Yes, I do, Amagrith's proud tone called her back to the conversation and the compliments even her dragon was being given. I like him, the chubby gold looking up at her stated and Mylorah gave a little nod. She did as well but this was just odd. Tell me about the theatre and why you two have one?

"I will in a bit," Mylorah knew she wouldn't be allowed to forget when Amagrith had her attention on something but Geric had just said the most interesting thing of all that had Ulliendis reacting. She hadn't even seen the other man until Geric drew her attention to him. Was he there the entire time? He was such a flamboyant character that she didn't think she'd ever overlook him but the younger Harper brother had been an excellent distraction.

"Did he mean Wynera?" She asked Kor'is since Ulliendis had also taken his leave. Her friend shrugged but seemed to think so. "Huh, good for her." Geric was a good enough man and Mylorah didn't have a problem with him hitting on her little sister but she did still look around the party. A'tay was in a group of people and wouldn't notice but she didn't know where any of the other brothers were--not that any would really care. K'dar would but she didn't think he'd show that night.

She'd ask the Master Harper about Geric later and smiled sweetly at Kor'is. "Anyway, back to Tazikel and his adorable green lady."

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
12.10.720, 24
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale green
Build
Trim
Hair
Dirty blonde, shaggy

Threads

Damn, drunk Geric kept on handing him surprise after surprise. Where his true passion laid? What did that even mean? His brows furrowed in contemplation as Geric took off but it was quickly shelved when he saw his friend veer off and head toward Mylorah. He moved a bit closer so he could overhear the chaos that was being whipped up now and was incredibly amused by how confused Mylorah seemed to be. From his understanding, the woman hadn't known Geric long but the one night out together had been more than enough to get to know him.

It seemed harmless enough until Geric made a comment about Wynera and was rewarded an exasperated look from Ulliendis. Really? It had only been a few hours since Geric was panicking over the girl's family finding out and there he was now telling them directly he was going to rock her world again. Apparently he could add 'fearless' to the list of adjectives that described drunk Geric. Actually, he was fairly certain any word that was the direct opposite to one used to describe Geric on a normal day would apply now. He really could write a fascinating and lengthy report on the man--if he could decide whether or not that was the best play. It would be good to know for Geric's future assignments but it could also be taken advantage of.

Maybe he'd tell L'ri after he was over the shock of having a dragon and continue focusing on his self-assigned mission of tailing Geric. He made his own flirtatious comments with a person here and there as he went so he didn't look too out of place and draw attention to himself for acting strangely. But he kept Geric in his peripheral vision to ensure the man didn't make more questionable detours or sudden new decisions. It was going to be a long night but a fun one.

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

It didn't take too long for Geric to realize that Ulliendis was still trailing along behind him like a mildly concerned puppy. Much longer than he would have had he been sober, certainly, but not so long that he couldn't slow his loose ambling walk enough that he could drape an arm across his best friend's shoulders. "You! You know... well you know. You know I don't need you to worry about me too much. But you're a great guy. One day maybe you'll find a nice woman. Man. Lizard. You'll find someone! Someone who lets you wander and roam and get up to all manner of mischief! Someone who puts up with your poking and prodding and insistence."

Geric couldn't help but giggle slightly before suddenly lowering his voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "Just be nice and honest with them. Direct. At least sometimes you know? You're a tricky bastard. Oh, Oh!" The volume of his voice shot back up for a moment as another only loosely connected thought formed. "This girl I'm after, Wynera..." he looked around, eyes squinted and spotted that flash of beautiful golden hair and nodded. "Her. Was I supposed to give her flowers? I feel like she deserves them. Why didn't you remind me to get her flowers, Ulli? You should know better than that."

He scratched at his chin as he took a look around and then he grinned as he spotted the little fenced off patch that had a few spots of colorful flowers. That would do nicely. Geric hummed to himself as he began to set off in its direction to get a better look. He wasn't sure if Ulli was actually objecting for some reason or if he'd just imagined the words as he caught a glimpse of his friend's face. "What? Pretty girls deserve pretty flowers! It's just common sense, Ulliendicus. I can't just go empty handed to seduce such a beautiful lady."

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
12.10.720, 24
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale green
Build
Trim
Hair
Dirty blonde, shaggy

Threads

The thought of settling down with anyone, including lizards, had Ulliendis’ face scrunching up in revulsion. No thank you, not for him, no way. He didn’t need the distraction or the weakness. Gangleri was becoming an excellent cautionary tale about how one never simply left the craft no matter how he tried and how complicated life became when a spouse entered the picture. And now Gangleri had a dragon. It was almost like he was constantly being punished for attempting to go vanilla and Ulliendis was starting to think he should think about some of his own life choices.

And what was Geric on about? Flowers? No, nonono, they were not picking flowers from that garden that night. Ulliendis knew enough about S’far and his damned garden that a moment of panic showed before he was working to remain neutral once more as he linked arms with Geric and spun him back around toward the party. “You seduced her about twelve hours ago. This is just continuing your date after a little refreshment break.” He continued walking them in the direction of Wynera and he wondered again about life choices. Observing from a distance was nice, enjoyable even, but this was full on baby-sitting and he was very much over it.

“Now go get your girl and go to your room before I lock you in there with or without company. And I will do it, you know I will. And then I will happily ignore you while I enjoy whomever I grab on the way there as a lover on your couch.” Because he deserved good sex that night as well, damn it.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)