World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
743.06.04 | Masked Mischief
9pm | Mylorah, Yfris, et al.

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
"I would like that." Gangleri's idea was sweet and made her smile at the elegant simplicity. It was honestly something she expected him to say given his artistic soul that made everything flowery and beautiful. She was happy to have him so free that night but she truly would miss the fanciness he brought with words and actions. The Harper flourish to everything he did was charming and sometimes Mylorah wondered if he'd actually manage to embarrass her and get her to blush with his steady and intense romantic attention. Sneaking off to be worshipped under the stars...

It also made her want to laugh because it reminded her of another brother. T'ryn wasn't much for discussing his sex life--the parts that didn't involve M'quel since everyone knew about that--but they'd had some conversations when they checked in on each other's overall happiness and safety. He confessed that sneaking around was a bit of a thrill but he wouldn't elaborate. At the time, she wasn't sure she believed him and that he only said it to get her to stop pestering him but there had been a faint blush and he only gave a slight nod of agreement when she said Tazikel's secret to getting her into so many layers of clothing for parties was sometimes hiding in an alcove for some make out sessions and his help getting her out of the layers later on. She'd pieced together that T'ryn liked sneaking out of parties and had tried to keep an eye on him at Amorandii's wedding to confirm the suspicion, but she didn't want to ruin his fun.

"You really need to meet my brother T'ryn," she laughed and shook her head with a finger pressed to Gangleri's mouth to stop what she knew he'd say. "No, not like Gail and K'dar, but good luck if you do try. I just think you could be great friends. So much of you reminds me of him but you would also be an interesting influence on him." She loved her brothers but most of them needed a confidence boost and Gangleri was certain to be full of lessons and could bring them out of any shyness and hesitation that still held them back. Her siblings could take over all of the Weyrs if they put their mind to it, of that she had no doubts.

As her hand moved down Gangleri's body to wrap around his erection, she smiled sweetly. "You know Yfris' promise to return was for you, right? I've been with him before but you're new and enticing." The hunger was returning and while she wondered when this drug wore off, Mylorah currently didn't care as she kissed her Master Harper, teeth catching and tugging lightly on his lower lip when she pulled back again. "I won't mind sharing you one more time tonight if you want to thank our host for the invitation but I do require being thoroughly ravished before he returns."

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

Yfris ran his fingers through K'dar's hair as he rested in his lap. His sweet bronzerider had been playing hard and deserved a break. He deserved a drink as well and Yfris waved over one of the lounging lords, ordering him to bring two specific bottles to him. Task complete, he shooed the man away and tested the first bottle to ensure it was the whisky sour and that the second was water. Satisfied, Yfris smacked K'dar's face a couple of times and got him to sit up before passing over the second bottle. "Drink up, my dehydrating friend. You've been working up quite a sweat." As K'dar worked on his water, Yfris chugged back a portion of the mixed drink, making sure to save a decent amount for his friend to swap to when he wanted it.

"I suppose that's acceptable," anything was, truthfully. The only real rule to his parties was consent and Yfris was always up for anything and with anyone. He was still pleasantly surprised at how many people he found for such pleasures. It wasn't a large number but more than should have existed if they believed everything their parents told them. His first party was a tad vanilla and straight but he eventually figured out the lordlings that were a little curious but didn't want the same level of reputation he had. It was why there were always a couple more men than women invited, though the ladies never seemed to mind as they were happy exploring each other or entertaining more than one man at a time.

"Would you?" Yfris pondered aloud as K'dar's little clarification continued to stick with him. "If I told you to do something with her, would you? While she's riding jingle bells over there, you could join from behind." The little smirk he was wearing matched the mischief in his eyes but K'dar would know him well enough not to take him seriously. He was just messing with his friend and would keep the promise he made to make sure the siblings didn't get too close. The little finger snack he'd brought the bronzerider was the closest he had planned on letting happen but he liked to check in on boundaries from time to time in his own way.

"Anyway, it occurs to me that I still haven't taken your ass," Yfris eyed up his friend, considering the options. He set the bottle of whisky sour down beside K'dar and scooted himself around so he was sitting behind the man. Yfris usually preferred receiving a massage but K'dar had been such a star that night, he deserved a little pat down--even if the man would probably like the pain and stiff muscles come morning. "I'm thinking you fucking a woman while I fuck your ass is something you need to experience tonight. So we'll add that in as the finale for playing with one of the ladies. Sounds good? Excellent. Drink up and go fetch the lady of your choice to join us." Yfris gave a bite to K'dar's shoulder and then lounged back against the small hill of pillows a few feet away from the centre circle.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
Gangleri's eyebrow had already shot up before she set her finger to his lips to silence him. Did her voyeuristic brother lust know no bounds? How many brothers in total did she have again? He was simultaneously relieved when she indicated he wouldn't have to sleep with this one, but then also felt immediately challenged at the implication he'd need luck to pull it off.

He took her hand for a brief moment moving it so that he could kiss her knuckles before letting go. "I'm fairly certain I could seduce him if I felt like it," he said with a soft huff. Whether he'd ever feel like it was another matter entirely though he didn't need to bring that up. He choked out a soft gasp when she grabbed onto his erection, hips immediately responding on their own with a buck to request more movement.

"Well of course he was going to come back for me," he said hoarsely, "I'm clearly quite the catch." Despite the joke, Gangleri couldn't help but feel a little flattered at the thought. Any thoughts he had of men were very quickly chased away as he felt teeth on his lip. With a groan he wrapped his arms around Mylorah to pull her back close, rolling them both over so that he could eagerly comply with the demand she'd made.

At this rate there was a chance he'd try topping himself off with a little bit more from the drug bar. For now, though, he eagerly sheathed himself back into her eager warmth with the single minded goal of showing her just how much he wanted her with every needy and greedy touch and squeeze of his hands, with every hungry nip and nibble and kiss from his mouth.

He didn't stop in his frantic rutting until after he'd felt her tremble and pulse beneath him, heard the sounds of her beautiful voice wrapped up in pleasure, and even once he was done with his own quaking groan it was just a pause to hungrily kiss her. He withdrew with a soft gasp, and then started to kiss his way further down until he could set her legs on his shoulders and wrap his arms around them to keep her there. It didn't matter how many times she had been filled, or even by how many people. Gangleri hummed softly as he set his tongue to the task of cleaning her up, lapping eagerly at her folds before swirling teasingly around her clit. She wanted to be thoroughly ravished after all, why not worship the center of her pleasure as well while he was at it.

K'dar
of Bronze Tiberuth

Date of Birth
03.01.720, 25
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
fit, sadly less soft
Hair
Brown

Threads

K'dar eagerly drank down the water, only d a ribbling few drops down his chin to his chest. He hadn't realized how thirsty he was until that moment and he couldn't help but gasp out a soft thank you once he paused for a breath. "Fuck. I needed that." He hadn't done that much at the party yet had he? Then again he supposed he had lost track of how long he'd been there, and how many times he'd gotten off while getting others off. He lifted the bottle back to his lips for another drink as he idly thought about the mysterious way that time worked while one was high as balls and drunk.

He was mid sip when Yfris asked if he'd be willing to do things to Mylorah, but instead of sputtering and coughing and choking he just swallowed and tilted his head as he turned to watch his sister with the older man. "I might if you told me to," K'dar said sloppily, "But I'm pretty sure I'd be unhappy about it later." It was an odd thought, and something he probably would normally have freaked out about a little more, but he was still swimming in aches and pleasure, too calm and relaxed at the moment to really care. Also horny, he thought as Yfris moved behind him, stealing his attention.

He eyed the bottle that had been set down and picked it up to take a sip as he enjoyed the pampering. "This is nice." And even though he knew it would probably interfere with the massage K'dar let out a soft sigh and just leaned back to rest against Yfris as he watched the jingling man railing his sister. He wasn't paying too much attention to the show though, more listening to the lordling's words behind him as he shivered. "I think fucking that pretty dark haired lady in the green mask while you fuck my ass sounds fucking amazing," he said hoarsely, gesturing towards the one in question. He shivered and moaned softly at the bite and nodded as he was sent off to go fetch her.

Luckily she was free and more importantly eager to join them, and because he felt like showing off he swept her off her feet and carried her in his arms like a prize and offering back to his lordling and his pillow throne. He made sure to find the thickest part of the pile and he tossed her onto it, quickly following along, glancing over at Yfris and making sure to give him a show as he slowly nibbled and kissed and licked his way up her thighs to her pussy. K'dar lingered there only until he had her writhing and whimpering and felt her fingers tangling in his hair and then moved up to kiss her before plunging his cock into her needy sex with a groan before turning to give Yfris a wink. He turned his attention back to the lady, nibbling at her neck and capturing her mouth with his own as he waited for the lordling to get into position and settled.

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

Yfris had not expected the reply K'dar gave him, even when factoring in the drugs keeping him aroused and ready to fuck anyone. He didn't doubt the man would be upset about it when he sobered up, however, and that was one of the reasons why he didn't encourage K'dar to join Mylorah and Gangleri. The other reason was he didn't know where Mylorah stood on the idea but figured it might be close to K'dar's. She was too wrapped up in the Master Harper anyway. And that was when a piece clicked into place. Gangleri wanted to join the party because of Mylorah. They already knew each other intimately and other than swapping partners with him, they hadn't left each other.

As he watched K'dar bring back their woman, Yfris had two thoughts. The first was that the bronzerider likely also knew Gangleri but probably wouldn't want to know he had been at the party given his usual demeanour. The second thought was how with a mask on, the woman could have been Mylorah. Their bodies weren't an exact match but K'dar had picked the darker haired lady after their discussion involving his sister and Yfris figured that had to mean something. It was tempting to tease him and push the fantasy but as attractive as the siblings were, it wasn't his fantasy and he wasn't that cruel. K'dar would carry the guilt for days just for thinking such thoughts and he didn't want to lose the progress made with finding what he liked and actually enjoying it.

And enjoying it he was. Yfris was so proud of K'dar and couldn't keep making the man wait as he lubed up and fell into position. K'dar was certainly used and lose enough that it wouldn't be a struggle, but Yfris still took a moment to walk his friend through with halting his movements while he seated himself and they adjusted for balance. He then let K'dar find the rhythm that worked for him and complemented the movement with his own thrusts.

When he was close to climax, Yfris pulled out and moved around so their lady friend could take his cock into her mouth and finish him off. "Don't swallow, my lovely green lady," Yfris directed just before he came, filling the mouth of the woman he knew could hold his load well. As he sank back and then sprawled out beside the pair, Yfris gave a lazy gesture toward the open mouth. "I know you want your share, so take it."

His gaze drifted to Gangleri and then back to his current lovers. Decisions. Gangleri was new and shiny and Yfris felt like he wouldn’t get another shot, at least not for some time, if he didn’t strike now. K’dar would understand and Yfris would make it up to him later that night and again when the hangover was kicking the bronzerider’s ass. “I need someone that isn’t a very comfortable me to go see the jingling fellow and ask him to visit me. Then perhaps that someone can check in with his lovely companion.”

K'dar
of Bronze Tiberuth

Date of Birth
03.01.720, 25
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
fit, sadly less soft
Hair
Brown

Threads

The pretty girl with the dark hair reminded K'dar a bit of Katiryn though it was mostly in her long dark hair and the blue eyes that peered out from behind that green mask. Maybe he'd feel guilty about making that connection, but for the moment he was too busy swimming in the almost overwhelming pleasure of Yfris fucking him while he fucked her. It was one more intense moment on top of what had been an already intense evening and he was enjoying himself more than he ever thought he could have.

The momentary groan of frustration when Yfris pulled out was replaced with a much more lusty sound when he realized what the lordling was doing. K'dar leaned in to capture the woman's mouth in a kiss, tongue eagerly diving into the mess that Yfris had left behind so that he could lap it up and share that load. That was enough to push him over the edge, send his hips stuttering before slamming home and filling her up as he kissed her again with a groan, tongue eagerly searching for any further lingering traces of the lordling in her mouth.

K'dar broke away from the kiss with a gasp and nodded at Yfris's request. "Yeah... I'll send him over and check on her." He gave the woman one more parting kiss before pulling out and stumbling his way towards his sister and the jingly man between her legs. He gave said man a gentle nudge with his foot and waited until the man had lifted his head. "You should go visit our host once you're free." He blinked as the man nodded, his mask jingling merrily and added, "I like your mask."

The man in the mask laughed a moment before he crawled up to whisper something in Mylorah's ear, then he got up to his feet to go stroll over to where Yfris was lounging. K'dar flopped heavily down to sit next to Mylorah. "Hey. You having fun? Wanna cuddle? I'm just gonna nap for a little until someone needs me." He stretched out on the floor for a moment before curling up onto his side, using his arm as a pillow before yawning and drifting off.

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

Gangleri had finished tending to Mylo, but was enjoying himself too much to move so he'd settled in to lazily kiss the inside of her thighs when her brother of all people walked up to nudge him with a foot. This was odd, and certainly not a position he'd ever imagined himself being in. That nudge for one probably would have been more properly a kick he imagined, probably followed by a punch. But no, here he was just casually telling him that Yfris wanted to see him.

That seemed an easy enough request, but he was feeling far too lazy to try altering his voice. Not wanting to risk K'dar recognizing him he just opted for nodding mutely. That seemed to work at least though he couldn't help but laugh when the bronzerider complimented his mask. Gangleri gently kissed his way up Mylorah's body to whisper softly, "I'm going to go visit Yfris I suppose. I have a feeling he won't mind if you join us, though if you want to play with anyone else or go stretch and take a walk feel free. I'm sure I'll be able to find you."

Time to see what the young lord Yfris wanted with him he supposed, since K'dar had specified it was him he specifically wanted to see. He lazily made his way over to where their masked host was lounging on a pile of pillows. Gangleri gave the man a sweeping bow. "You wished to see me?" he asked before pulling a single large cushion to the side and taking a seat on it. "How can this old Harper entertain the good sir this evening?"

He honestly had no idea what was on Yfris's mind, but he felt he at least owed him the courtesy of consideration for hosting such a fine party. That and he was quite curious. Gangleri glanced back towards where K'dar was napping and smirked. "Your parties seem to have a way of bringing things out of people it seems. How often do you throw them?" Maybe he'd come back again if Mylorah were in attendance.

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Mylorah bit her lip to keep from laughing when K'dar nudged Gangleri and made his announcement. It was funny how she called Yfris wanting more of the older man but seeing her brother so calm and not trying to kill the man that had been between her legs was what threatened to set her off. K'dar was either putting his all into behaving and accepting she could make her own decisions and be with lovers or he was drunk as balls and flying higher than a dragon.

"Maybe," she replied when Gangleri gave her options. Yfris was fun but the way her brother flopped down had her convinced he was soaring and maybe needed a guardian of his own for the moment.

"I am, but I think you have me beat," Mylorah smiled as K'dar curled up on the floor and seemed to end the conversation. She wasn't even sure he had heard her reply. That was okay. She was certain they would have an interesting chat when they were back at the Weyr. For now, she scooted closer so she could run her fingers through his hair as he slept. Their mom would do that when they were little and not feeling well. She didn't think K'dar was unwell, just exhausted, but a little comfort didn't hurt. It also kept her hands busy while she took a break of her own. She wasn't partying as hard as the others with swapping or drugs, but Gangleri was an excellent lover and could wear her out on his own.

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

Yfris smirked at the greeting he was given. He was used to such displays when he was stuck doing official duties and Harpers especially loved being so dramatic. But normally they were clothed. The gesture lost some potency in how ridiculous it was. He also assumed Gangleri would know why he was summoned but the question and the way the man pulled up a pillow showed otherwise. Talking it was, then.

His gaze followed the Harper's and he shook his head softly in amusement. The first orgy was a lot to take in. Yfris sighed and managed not to groan as his mind connected that as a pun of sorts, a double entendre. He was spending too much time near S'far. "When the whim strikes. I'd say it's because I hate being predictable but my entire persona is based on being the party lord. Wine, drugs, and sex are all you need in life, my newest friend." He grinned at the man and let Gangleri decide if he was being honest or not.

His attention was back on the siblings and he gave a small wave toward them. "How long have you known her? And please, no tall tales, Master of the performing arts; I do see more than most expect, even in such a blissful state." His party persona was mostly genuine but he was aware of his surroundings--especially if it would directly affect him.

"Also, this is just a friendly chat, I promise. Blackmail is far too much work and too messy for me to bother with. Simply curious why you would join such an event for our dear forest flower."

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

The lordling was certainly an interesting fellow, Gangleri decided as he studied the man, head tilted curiously. "Why can't it be both?" he asked before gesturing for a passing partygoer and politely requesting a glass of water. Once it arrived he took a thoughtful sip. "Whims are a powerful influence, I've certainly spent my share of time indulging them to see where they led me. Just because you've carefully cultivated your particular persona doesn't mean you have to remain predictable within your chosen domain."

As if to prove the point Yfris changed the subject to Mylorah. Gangleri's eyebrow rose in curiosity, though he otherwise kept his expression as pleasantly neutral as he could. He wasn't sure if bringing up his title was part of an implied threat, or just part of the young man's casually flippant attitude. He gave Yfris a grin as he asked, "Why do you want to know?" That was the biggest question really, and even if he thought the man was lying in his response that would be telling in its own way.

"A friendly chat indeed," Gangleri said as his grin shifted ever so slightly towards predatory. Despite the lordling's hedonistic and lackadaisical demeanor, he didn't strike the harper as a fool, and certainly not a liar in that moment. He imagined that if Yfris were suddenly motivated to give blackmail honest consideration, he'd be able to determine easily enough that it would be a bad idea. His face quickly softened back towards genial and genuine amusement. "Friends are always always better than enemies. And to be honest, a large part of my presence here is I detected a party, and as a Harper I am duty bound to try and attend."

He chuckled softly as he took a sip of his water, relaxing a bit as he looked around to make sure no one else was really paying them any attention. "But as for our delightful dancer, I've known her for a while though I've known the napping gentleman you sent to fetch me for longer. I find her presence to be compelling and delightful, though perhaps not as compelling as my wife." He smiled fondly at the thought of Quil finding his current predicament amusing.

"Anyway," Gangleri said before taking another sip, "I'm sure there was another reason that you summoned me, but I will be honest, all of my little ventures with men have been at our graceful dancer's behest, so I'm not as familiar or experienced with seduction in those terms though I like to think I'm a quick enough study. You'll just have to be a bit more direct if you want anything like that out of me." He gave Yfris a wink before tossing back the rest of his water.

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

"Being unpredictable can also be predictable," Yfris assumed people didn't know what he would do most of the time, even when it came to parties, but they did expect some kind of randomness from him. That was fine. Sometimes he didn't quite know what he would do either as he just went with the flow, enjoying the moment and letting his mouth lead. It was how he met K'dar after all and that had worker out swimmingly.

"I've known her a day longer than Sleeping Cutie there but he has yet to know that, or at least the details." After tonight, Yfris wasn't quite as worried about K'dar learning he had slept with Mylorah previously but the man probably still wouldn't like knowing it was in a tent at a gather. Still best not to find out. He was still emotionally traumatized from Cazan punching him over poor labeling of drugs and didn't want to find out how an angry brother's fist felt. At least not in that manner.

His eyes narrowed when he noticed Gangleri's shift to predatory. Was he being intimidated? Here he was, being genuine and honest and the Master Harper decided to take it as some sort of threat? He wasn't of High Reaches blood! Yfris was insulted to be viewed in such a light even if he did know how to whip up a type of poison because Azrin liked him enough to show him a trick or two. He certainly didn't want his older brother dead and have responsibilities thrust upon him.

As quickly as the serious expression came, Yfris chucked it aside and once more returned to his usual flippant state as he waved off the casual mention of a wife. He could ask about her but he didn't quite care. The woman was either oblivious to what her man did or was like his own wife that supported his fun that didn't involve her.

Even the mention of seduction wasn't quite grabbing his attention. He'd have to remember to take a stronger dose next time to help keep his mind focused on the sex part of his sex parties. It would be so easy to crawl over to Gangleri and blow him, warm him up to the idea of fucking him but Yfris instead gave another little flick of his wrist. "There was but I'm not one to expend my energy on competing for someone's attention. Go return to our young lady and enjoy the rest of your time in my care."

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

"I can certainly understand why one would keep that information from him," said Gangleri in an amused tone. "He didn't take kindly to a certain joke I'd cracked and tried to hit me. Was quite the entertaining little spat." It was a rather fond memory, but mostly because it was the first place time he'd encountered his ghost, his bewitching sorceress. And K'dar had just been too angry to be more than comedic, at least for the Harper. "I'm not entirely sure he's aware of the sorts of tours she tends to give me whenever I visit. Probably not since he hasn't tried to hit me again. Then again maybe he's just... mellowed?" He certainly seemed quite mellow tonight at least.

At the narrowing of the lordling's eyes and the subsequent dismissal, Gangleri couldn't help but frown. He reviewed their conversation up to that point and gave a small bow of his head. He supposed he had been a bit initially tense, and not as guarded with his expressions when the word blackmail had popped up. It made sense that Yfris would have been paying attention and discerning enough to have caught it. "I did not mean to cause any offense. Normally when a lord makes a point to tell me that something is just a friendly chat and definitely not blackmail they tend to either mean the opposite, or are implying that they have something else to provide blackmail for. But a quick consideration of you and I dismissed the possibility and moved on. You seem far too honest, and... well to be frank you are quite correct in regards to blackmail being too much work. I imagine you would want to be a bit more efficient if you ever were motivated to take some sort of action against someone, or have someone else handle it for you. That is, if you ever reached that point."

Gangleri shrugged again, studying Yfris for a moment, considering the possibilities for a moment. "You have hosted a very fine party, and I would be remiss if I did not properly pay my own form of tribute by offering entertainment of some sort. But again, I'm just not as experienced enough to be know if offering to fuck a man is considered polite or proper protocol for these sorts of events. And even if I am motivated by my audience's enjoyment, I would like to point to my earlier performance with your sleeping beauty as a sign of my ability to perform despite distractions and audiences." If the lordling kept telling him to go then he would, but now he was almost wondering if he didn't want to because he was stubborn, or if he found the young man's figure appealing. That would be something he'd have to think about when he was more sober, he thought. Perhaps with another visit to see Gail.

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

"The whole point of these events is to fuck a man, my musically inclined friend," Yfris laughed and gestured around them. Even without Gangleri joining them, there had been more men than women, a fact he didn't explain since the Harper had eyes and could likely count. The same reasoning was used as to why Yfris didn't further explain the activities going on and how that was typically frowned upon in normal day to day life because their elders were incredibly boring and lacked imagination. Why only cheat on your wife with women when men were just as much fun? One of each in bed at the same time was even more fun and cozy for when it was time to sleep.

From their brief interactions, Yfris decided Gangleri was amusing and worth crossing paths with again. Perhaps he would be given a proper invitation to the next party, unless it was smarter to go through Mylorah. He probably should have asked about the wife after all. Ah well. "You're forgiven for any slights you may think you've given me but don't actually exist and you're still excused to return to your dancer as that is where you wish to be. These parties are all about wish fulfillment after all."

He paused and then grinned as the idea to keep Gangleri as a friend settled into place. "Perhaps next we meet I'll tell you about my goldrider wife and how much I exerted myself to make that work so I can continue this glorious lifestyle. Because you're right; I will find the most efficient way to keep my life easy." Not a threat, just another simple admission. He wasn't a deceiver but a master of seduction and corruption as K'dar proved. He should probably check on the man.

"If you would be so kind as to send the other one back to me I would appreciate it."

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

Gangleri preferred to consider himself dramatically inclined more than musically, but that didn't matter enough at the moment to bring up. He did chuckle though when Yfris pointed out the point, even taking a moment to do a mental headcount of the room's participants. An interesting strategy, certainly, and while there were certainly easier ways to find a man for a discreet fuck, especially since he already had a bronzerider in his pocket, Gangleri had to admit this was probably one of the more entertaining methods and well within an enterprising young lord's means. "Fair. You really should consider stopping by the Hall sometime. We have a department that covers these sorts of manners... well not officially of course, but I think you could get into some interesting debates with them regarding ideal numbers, ratios, and hosting situations."

At the second dismissal, Gangleri huffed slightly, a bit of his own ego flaring up. "Perhaps. Or perhaps I want to go over there, give you a blow job and then fuck you to see if the last two men were flukes." That had the lordling smiling and gesturing towards his erection in a far too cocky manner, with a glimmer in his eyes that showed he knew the Harper was not fond of being dismissed and the sort to accept challenges rather than balk. Observant indeed. Gangleri stuck his tongue out at the man before crawling forward into his own comfortable sprawl similar to the one he'd been in between Mylorah's legs moments ago. Except this time it was a dick in his mouth that he worked on.

At least he had experience in this regard, and was grateful that the lovely lady had walked him through it in a manner of speaking. It was certainly different from Orgailian's dick, but similar enough that he was able to apply what he'd remembered well enough, along with his own personal preferences when it came to touches and pressure in different spots. It wasn't until he was rewarded with another mouthful of cum and had finished swallowing that he pulled back for a deep breath of air and stretching wiggle of his jaw. How the fuck had K'dar kept that particular activity up for so long?

No matter, he crawled up Yfris's body to give him a stubborn kiss as one hand fumbled for an oil pot to make sure he had enough lubrication. He teased at the other man's ass with his erection as he straightened back up, appraising eyes wandering along the length of that masculine body, not as thin as Gail, but not as bulky and muscular as K'dar was becoming. It was... appealing. "Do you have any particular preferences regarding roughness?" He asked the question as he started to slowly press himself into that tight heat with a groan.

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

He wanted to say he always got what he wanted but even with unconventional methods, that wasn’t true. It mostly was before Cazan but his wife was quite adept at shutting down his wilder ideas and simply ignoring him when she didn’t want to deal with his dramatics. It was kind of hot if he was being honest. But she did also spoil him so in a way, he still ended up getting something close to what he wanted and that counted in his books. So a man giving him a blowjob because it wasn’t flat out asked for but quietly challenged with a dismissal was extremely amusing. And rather enjoyable. Harpers really were talented fellows.

He settled further into the pillows as Gangleri used the oil. Yfris was studying the older man but even with all of his declarations that he was observant, it was hard to decide if Gangleri actually wanted to fuck him or if it was just an ego that refused to be put aside for another day. Either way, he was still getting what he wanted and would continue to have fun.

"I'm fine with whatever is on offer, my dramatically flared friend." Yfris let out a long sigh as Gangleri pushed into him. "My well-endowed friend as well." He was certainly glad the Harper had been curious and he was enchanted enough by a man with a mask on standby to invite him on a whim. It had gone against his rule of inviting people he knew to ensure everything was kept civil but his reckless gamble had worked out this time. He'd be sure not to chance it again and ruin his reputation.

Once Gangleri found his groove, Yfris focused mostly on his lover and their mutual pleasure but did spare a glance for Mylorah and blew her a kiss with a little finger wave. Despite it being said he was a Harper and duty bound to attend all parties, Yfris continued to believe Mylorah was to thank for bringing this new man into his life and deserved a little acknowledgement.

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Mylorah rolled her eyes at Yfris but she was smiling. She didn't doubt the lordling would snag Gangleri and from what she could see, he didn't have to work that hard for it. She would have placed marks on Yfris crawling into the man's lap and throwing himself at Gangleri to get what he had now but he barely lifted a finger. That was true talent and she felt she had just watched a master at work. Too bad her brother was missing it.

Part of her wanted him to rest but he had been having so much fun that she hated to see him miss much more. So she gave him a gentle nudge on the shoulder and whispered, "our men are having fun without us." Not that she minded, even if the drug was urging her to do something about the growing need spurred on from their interactions. She didn't want to take away from their time and didn't want to be in the way if K'dar fancied a go with both men, so she simply leaned back on one hand and let the other caress her core as she watched the show.

K'dar
of Bronze Tiberuth

Date of Birth
03.01.720, 25
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
fit, sadly less soft
Hair
Brown

Threads

K'dar's mouth opened before his eyes when he felt the nudge, but then he finally squinted and saw it was just his sister. "Oh hey... wha?" He blinked and rubbed his eyes as he sat up and turned to take a look. He blinked, rubbed his eyes again and squinted a bit more before saying, "That doesn't look like Taz... Tazi... your guy," he said hoarsely but quietly in response. Must have just been someone new she met at the party. Though he did realize it was the same man she'd been fucking earlier and who had fucked him. That made him nod. "At least Iffy is having fun."

He yawned, stretching as he adjusted so that he was in a more comfortable lounge as he watched the two men. It was a surreal moment, waking up next to his sister to watch the two men they'd been fucking fuck each other. While his sister was... touching herself. K'dar blinked again, feeling a bit more awake as he adjusted to be ever so slightly further away and positioned in a manner that no part of him was pointed towards Mylorah. "So you're really into the shows huh? With how much you like to dance I would have thought you'd be more into giving shows if anything along those lines."

A small smile made its way to K'dar's face as he started to snicker softly. "Your guy, whoever he is, he's got strong hands. Was nice. Anyway... looks like they're getting done with whatever. You want me to send him back your way before I see if I can just crush Yfris by laying on top of him?"

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

"I'd say the flattery would get you nowhere but I'm sure we both know that's a lie," said Gangleri a groan. He wasn't sure how into this idea he was yet, though by the time he was settled deep into that ass he was quite sure he was definitely enjoying himself beyond any stubborn desire to merely do well. There was something just more appealing to him than when he'd been fucking K'dar, maybe it was that the the lordling was softer? He definitely had to visit Mylorah's blonder brother for a fresher comparison.

Gangleri quickly settled into a steady rhythm, not as hard and purposefully punishing as he'd done for K'dar earlier, but definitely with eager enthusiasm spurring his hips onward. His mouth was occupied with nibbling at the other man's neck, occasionally sucking at the skin there to leave small marks. It was a much more intimate position than his last time with K'dar, and he found himself taking advantage of it to capture Yfris's mouth in a hungry kiss while his hand roamed and slid along skin before he reached down to wrap around the cock that was trapped between them.

His hand teased and slid roughly in time with his hips, only thrown off rhythm by his own desire to pause and just swirl his thumb along the bead of pre that had formed at the top of it. It was so easy to just explore and indulge and enjoy himself, and he wasn't sure if it was because he'd finally truly relaxed about the idea of fucking a man, or if there was just something compelling about this man in particular.

Didn't matter, he was too busy and distracted to care beyond that dim observation. Both hands and hips increased their rhythm as he got even more into the sensations, and by the time he'd finished shuddering through an orgasm and making terrible messes of the both of them he felt a tap on his shoulder. Gangleri blinked up at K'dar who just pointed towards his sister with a thumb.

After a mute nod and one more kiss for the lordling, Gangleri pulled out and gave the bronzerider's ass a parting slap before making his way back to Mylorah and flopping down next to her. "Having fun over here dear? What can I do for you besides ravish you under the light of the moon and the stars? And remind me to ask you about one of your brothers later."

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Mylorah only smiled at her brother when he brought up Tazikel. He was definitely her man but Gangleri was quickly earning that title as well--not that K'dar was aware of it or needed to know that night. It also didn't matter. Tazikel would be forced to marry another woman soon enough and Gangleri was married and didn't see her often. If K'dar didn't say it, she knew others would but it served her right for straying outside of the Weyr. Holders were strange, though Yfris seemed to be an exception and probably should have been Searched years ago.

She laughed when K'dar brought up her enjoyment of watching and stopped touching herself. She supposed it was a bit odd to do so now that he was fully awake and sitting beside her. Even if she had been slightly watching him with Gangleri earlier. "Some of it is the drug making me need stimulation and release but I guess so. I just like seeing people be happy and enjoying themselves." And that was exactly what Gangleri was finally doing. It wasn't a show for her or doing it because he thought he had to for her pleasure. The Master Harper was finally doing it for himself and seemed like he liked what he had. Yfris was a good lover so she wasn't surprised.

"And I never really thought about an audience. I dance for myself because I like it whether anyone is watching or not. I guess that applies for sex as well." She gave a little shrug, feeling fairly indifferent on the idea. Unlike Gangleri, she wouldn't put on a show if she knew someone watched her but simply continue having fun and taking her pleasures in whatever means open to her at the time.

"I don't think he will appreciate being crushed but you go have fun with him and I'll take back the mystery man." Mylorah laughed and playfully shoved him as he got to his feet. She had a brief thought about what the following day would bring before Gangleri was returning and all thoughts focused on him.

"Not as much fun as you were having," she greeted Gangleri with a kiss and snuggled up to him. She didn't ask about why he wanted to ask about a brother no matter how confused and curious she was. She would just have to remember for later as was requested.

"I think that's all I need, Master Harper," her voice was low but K'dar seemed distracted by Yfris anyway so she wasn't too concerned. "We can leave any time you're ready to... once we find our clothing. Misty Hold might have a wild second son but the rest of the residents don't seem nearly as open-minded."

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

Gangleri chuckled ignoring the background sounds of K'dar playfully trying to crush and sprawl across their host and the other party goers in their various states of enjoyment. "I did have quite a bit of fun, and our host is quite the observant and clever man. I'll need to send him a gift later." He indulged himself in another kiss for the moment, arms wrapping loosely around Mylo.

"Finding our clothing is probably going to be the hardest part of all this. Hopefully my jacket is clean.. Fret normally keeps an eye on my belongings for me, but he's also probably busy keeping a certain dark sorceress queen company. First she stole my horse, now my lizard." He let out a dramatic sigh at that, though he couldn't stop smiling about it all. With a soft grunt he finally pushed himself up and started to look around for their clothes.

Mylorah's dress was easy enough to find, and he held it up for her inspection to confirm it was indeed the one he'd seen her wearing earlier and not just a similar one. His own clothes were another matter. The pants were easy, his jacket spotted on the other end of the room, but his shirt had somehow gotten kicked or nudged or otherwise displaced to under a chair. He'd just replace the belt, especially as he watched someone else use it as a spanking implement.

Once he was mostly dressed, his shirt only hap hazardously buttoned, he found Mylo and offered her his arm. "Shall we let our gracious host know we're going on a walk and find a more private yet public venue then? Or we can just stare at the stars for a bit until we figure out what else we'd like to do. We've both had quite the eventful evening, so I'll understand if you want a different sort of break. There will be other moments."

That was one thing Mylorah could give him that Javira could not, and he did his best to keep the somber thought from sobering him up. "I could sing your song while we're out there, quietly let you hear it so that you can recognize it next time some other harper performs it." He'd had some help from a colleague of his who properly specialized in composition, and the final result was something romantic and catchy enough that it would surely feature in gathers and parties and a fair share of bawdy taverns and dining halls.

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Her first inclination was to simply blow Yfris a kiss and wave at him as they left, mimicking his earlier actions to her while he was with Gangleri. But her brother would have a fit if he realised she was gone and she’d hate to ruin his fun—although raging and getting into a fight quite possibly would be a good way to end the night in his eyes. Mylorah wasn’t going to risk it and agreed they should make their parting words.

Yfris still seemed to be in an excellent mood but she’d never seen him in anything else and wasn’t sure if he had any other settings. But the man was playing up being squished by her clearly drunk brother when she knelt down beside them. “Thank you for an entertaining evening, Yfris, but I fear I’m worn out and this kind gentleman has offered to escort me to my room.” Too many fancy parties with Tazikel had finally rubbed off on her and Mylorah, while still not proficient in Holder lingo and would never hold a candle to Gangleri’s flowery words, did know how to make an exit and be grateful to the host. She didn’t believe Yfris stood on ceremony that much, especially in his orgy room, but it didn’t hurt. And since they were in the orgy room and K’dar had stopped squirming atop the lordling, Mylorah gave Yfris a kiss to the lips and then kissed the top of her brother’s head. “Please continue looking after my brother for me.”

That job done, she let Gangleri lead her out into Yfris’ personal chambers where she removed her mask since roaming the Hold in them didn’t seem quite appropriate. She had yet to give an answer to what she wanted to do with the rest of the night and smiled while taking Gangleri’s hand and leading him to the next door. “I didn’t take the full dose,” she confessed. After the first experience on the beach, Mylorah had decided half doses was all she needed to extend the fun for a while. “So I would be happy to simply sit under the stars with you and hear the song. I can’t believe you actually wrote one!” She was actually a little embarrassed by it but also extremely flattered. She knew she shouldn’t doubt Gangleri when he said he would do something but she truly wasn’t worth a song.

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

Gangleri watched in amusement as K'dar gave them both a half hearted wave, his focus more on Yfris than anything else. The harper gave the lordling a quick wink and blew him a kiss before following Mylorah out of the party and back into the marvelously mundane world beyond Yfris's secret orgy room. He pulled his mask off and tucked it neatly into an inner breast pocket in his jacket. "So what color do you want your bell mask to be? I'll have one made and bring it the next time I think I'll see you." That would be simple enough of a task, he had plenty of materials of his own and access to so much more for the productions he ran and students he taught.

Upon hearing that Mylorah hadn't taken a full dose he laughed softly. "Only a partial dose hm? I'm assuming you had something stronger than I did, but then again that was plenty for quite some time, and once I noticed it was wearing off I was already rather enjoying the mood. I was worried I might have to take more to keep up with you though." He mostly following her lead as they walked, in no rush to do anything while he was enjoying her company.

The stars were always lovely company whenever Gangleri had found himself on the road with Bart, and sharing them with Mylorah sounded nice. He smiled and nodded when she agreed to it. "I've always liked watching the stars overhead when I was on the circuit. Just me and Bart and the sky on the road, and..." his voice trailed off a moment as he realized he was thinking about someone else, and another place where he'd mapped the stars in the sky with his arms wrapped around another. "Hm. Where do you think would be a good place to sit here? You're more familiar with this Hold than I am. Telgar had a lovely hill, and a lovely little spot near the river that I was fond of. I spent a lot of time there when I was taking my furlough."

The fact that Mylorah seemed surprised about the song gnawed at him though and he glanced at her with a raised eyebrow. "Why is it so hard to believe I'd write a song for you? I'm fairly certain I told you that you were an inspiration. I even intended for this one to be something you could dance to, something that would be catchy and at home at parties and taverns so that you'd have more chances to hear it from musicians with better voices than mine."

He smiled, as Mylorah found a spot for them to sit and he began to sing the song about the dancing girl from the Weyr to her, doing his best to not let himself get too carried away and loud.

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Mylorah couldn’t decide what colour of mask she would want after her insistence she didn’t need her own mask with bells was ignored. She told Gangleri to surprise her and gave him her current mask as reference since it fit her nicely and she doubted she would be in serious need of a mask again any time soon. With that settled, as they walked, she explained her limited encounters with the sex drugs and which one she had been on that night and even told him that orgies didn’t bother her but weren’t her usual scene. Two lovers at once was usually enough for her though maybe she’d let a third in with the right combination of people.

She also had to explain that Misty Hold wasn’t one of her usual stomping grounds. Before that night, she had been to it twice with Tazikel for proper and extremely boring gatherings but they didn’t explore much and she was terrible with remembering the layout of each Hold she’d been dragged to. But enough stuck with her that they found their way to a secluded area outdoors and she settled herself on the ground and stared up at the sky. She had friends and relatives that loved stargazing and she certainly saw the appeal but she’d never studied it. Enjoying what was on display was enough for her and it was always made better with someone beside her.

What could she say when her surprise over the song seemed to bother him? It wasn’t that she didn’t believe his promise as she hadn’t been given any reason to doubt his word. But sometimes things were said in moments of passion that she didn’t expect to be followed up on. She certainly didn’t deserve a song no matter how much the idea had and still did appeal to her. “Please sing it for me, Master Harper,” Mylorah instead encouraged the man with her attention firmly on him. It stayed as he started singing and she smiled and gave a little chuckle when jealous ladies were mentioned but it was otherwise lovely and had her biting her lip by the end to keep emotions in check.

“Sing it again? Please?” Her voice was much softer now as Mylorah still struggled with how she was feeling but one thing she did know was that the tune was meant for dancing. So that’s what she did. As Gangleri started again, she got to her feet and moved to the rhythm. She was bouncy and let her feet move as they pleased, wild and free just as the lyrics said, and soon she was twirling with a large smile. It was a lovely and fun song and it was so hard to reconcile the fact it was for and about her.

Before he finished, Mylorah spun a final time and collapsed back to the ground beside the man. She was still smiling, still so happy, but tears were flowing free as well. “Thank you,” she barely let the last word sound before she was speaking and throwing her arms around Gangleri in a tight hug that had her face buried against his chest. “Growing up, any gifts we exchanged were always handmade and from the heart.” She didn’t want to alarm him with the tears but how did she explain why it meant so much to her? He was smart enough that she probably could leave it at that and he’d understand but that was cheating.

“Games made from sticks, painted rocks, or simple acorns strung together for a necklace. I even have a wind chime made from bones that I adore. Stuff like that on top of any sewing or crafting you could do. They meant a lot to me and I still have trouble accepting items from gathers. I’m happy with the little I have and don’t need more.” Tazikel struggled with that issue of hers until she said the dresses were more than enough and were fine since they let her continue seeing him but the real gift always came when they could spend time together alone. T’ryn was also funny with his gifting habits. He didn’t like receiving gifts and only wanted essentials but he liked to treat his loved ones with finely made clothing, boots, and tools like bows and arrows.

“Knowing you put your precious time and heart into a song for me that others can also enjoy means so much to me.” She would never have enough words and certainly not eloquent ones to show her gratitude and how much she loved the gift. She’d never be able to return the gesture either. But she would try.

“I can’t believe you mentioned jealous ladies,” Mylorah softly laughed and wondered what that line would change to if she ever heard it at a gather. No way would it stay as it was.

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

Watching Mylorah dance to the song he'd written was the greatest gift he could imagine. It filled him with the same joy he'd gotten when dancing with Javira while he quietly sang to her, and when he watched Quil add another of the book's he'd written about the dark mystical queen to her collection on the shelf. When she'd finished her dance and he noticed the tears on her cheeks he was quiet for a moment, just listening.

He wasn't sure what to say. That he created something for every woman he'd ever loved, whether it was a story or song or play? That he just wanted to share some of his joy with everyone else, even if he didn't care to necessarily share too many of the details? Gangleri decided to leave it be and just smile instead, arms wrapping around her as he laid back with her resting partially on top of him. "I'm glad that you like your song. And of course I had to mention jealous ladies! I doubt it will change too much, perhaps just say she fills other ladies with jealousy, that way it's a tiny bit less targeted, but I'm sure enough people will remember the original line from the taverns, Weyrs, and depending on the composition of the crowd they might keep it at a Gather to be a little cheeky."

He hummed the tune softly to himself again as he looked up at the stars, happy to just have Mylorah near for a quiet moment. "I'll probably make another, I've already begun a draft of a book with you in it.... though now that I think about it, I should make sure you're fine with your brother reading potentially potentially erotic scenarios involving a character based off of you. If you're fine with me writing it at all I suppose. I can stop if you'd like."

Gangleri somehow didn't think she'd mind, but it was probably better to be courteous and and actually confirm that with her. "Anything that you want me to specifically bring up in the next little creation you inspire? I can't promise that I'll include it, but I'll try." He chuckled softly, lazily kissing her head. "I could include a nod to your brother and his rather special Lord friend. I have to admit I'm a bit surprised by that one. How many brothers do you even have?"

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Mylorah laughed and nodded awkwardly against the chest she was using as a pillow, "of course I'm fine with it--the character in general and K'dar reading whatever deviant ideas you come up with. After tonight, he can't complain about much when it involves me and sex." She wasn't sure how much he had observed but his own acts should have been enough to keep him from grumping at her or punching Gangleri for what he wrote. She was still going to check in with her brother when they got home to see how he was doing and where his tolerance levels were at as she hoped his fun was a sign that he was letting loose and wouldn't want to attack anyone that looked at her again.

She thought for a moment and shook her head. She really had to stop doing that when lying atop someone but it showed how expressive she was with her body--though Gangleri already knew that intimately. "No requests although K'dar and Yfris would be a fun addition. And you've met Yfris now. Is it really that surprising? He's a force of nature!" Mylorah chuckled at remembering her own first time meeting the lordling and every interaction since. He was quite the character and Gangleri could probably write a dozen novels on the man's true to life antics.

But then she was taking a deep breath, preparing to go through the list of siblings. "You already know two but there's also T'ryn of bronze Syrendryth, A'tay of bronze Xyxyth, Zoremet, Benden--yes, named after that Benden. It's a whole story but he also lives with our aunt at her Hold. I also have two sisters; Wynera and Weyrwoman Casa of gold Thallyath. There are a few more siblings but those are the ones I'm closest to." She paused, hesitating if she wanted to mention Lintian. She normally didn't talk about him, only with K'dar and usually only on his birthday or the anniversary of the landslide. He'd be fifteen now, probably Standing, maybe even already Impressed. Nine years and she still missed Lintian and their mom so much. No, she wasn't ready to share that pain outside of the family and didn't want to further scare Gangleri by crying again and this time it wouldn't be from joy.

She focused instead on how shocking her family size was and teasing her father and the bloodline. "K'dar and I have the same mom but the rest of us have the same dad. He's R'nd of blue Ayyonth and he used to have a lot of love to give to the ladies and men. A lot of us inherited that trait--even T'ryn, though you'll still need luck if you want to add him to your family scorecard. Even more so with A'tay."

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

"If he even remembers tonight," Gangleri said with a soft chuckle. "Think he'll just wake up later on and realize that was me? I'm pretty sure I can dodge him again if I need to." He didn't really think that the bronzerider would try to hit him after all of that, but it did make him wonder if the man liked getting hit as much outside of sex too. "Huh... do you know if... never mind. It doesn't really matter either way. And no, I suppose now that I've met Yfris it isn't as surprising as I thought considering the other things I've learned about your brother. Our host is quite capable indeed and I'm glad he doesn't have the sort of temperament to make me really worry. Do you happen to know what his beverage of choice is? I really do need to send him a gift for allowing me to crash his party."

He stared up at the starry sky, an arm loosely wrapped around Mylorah as he just savored the peaceful moment. "I could probably write a bit about them. Or even do a little side series under another pen name that focuses a bit more explicitly on the pair instead of having them casually skirt the issue. It would probably be banned from a lot of libraries in short order." That didn't matter though, there was always a market for such things if he looked hard enough. "It would be fun to know I have something out there that gets passed about in secret, only discussed in private or with hushed tones."

The siblings that Mylorah began to list off made the Harper tilt his head to get a better look at her, eyebrow raised incredulously. "Three bronzerider brothers? That's... does that sort of thing run in families? Actually if the father was a blue rider that probably doesn't make sense.. still, the odds of that are probably astounding. And Casa... I suppose that would explain why I was given such nice quarters last time I was in Ista."

Either way, it was an impressively large family, at least in his mind. "I have one younger brother and two... well one older sister still. Landela died shortly after I started my apprenticeship. That was before Geric was born." He smiled as he thought about his baby brother. "That's actually how I started learning most of my little magic tricks, just trying to keep him entertained when I wasn't working or studying. I think he's about your age."

That felt like a wildly inappropriate thing to talk about, and he certainly didn't want to think about Mylorah as a peer to his brother who he helped his parents raise. So he instead focused on another topic that was just a different sort of wildly inappropriate. "I didn't even realize that there was a family scorecard. Are you trying to trick me into sleeping with all of them by telling me I'd need to be lucky? Because I'll have you know, my dick has gotten me into more than enough trouble for me to see the luck I have needed to get back out of it first hand."

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

"I'm pretty sure Yfris will drink anything but probably go with better quality. He'd probably also be deeply amused by what you write. From what he and Tazikel have told me, Yfris likes being so scandalous and talked about, though it seems people can't actually tell if he's ever serious or playing things up. These parties aren't even for him to have secret gay hook ups but for his friends to quietly indulge without fear for their titles." Honestly, the more she thought about it, the more she probably should fear the power Yfris and Gangleri would wield if they joined forces. Too late to undo the end of the world now.

As they slipped into talking about siblings, Mylorah smiled, noting the fondness she detected in Gangleri's voice. It was nice knowing he had family and also cared for them like she did with her siblings but she refrained from saying she'd like to meet Geric one day. She wasn't entirely a fool. She was already being slowly pushed out of Tazikel's life and there wasn't room in Gangleri's, aside from stolen moments. She didn't have any dreams of being his wife or playing house but learning more about him was a nice thought. What was Geric like? Was he like a younger version of his brother or completely different? Was it hard living in the Master Harper's shadow?

Again, nothing was asked but that was due to Gangleri changing the subject to the sibling scorecard and Mylorah was laughing. "No, no tricking you, I promise. But you are doing well on collecting us. Three already!" She explained how it's a poorly kept secret, though she wasn't sure who had started the idea, only that some people were comparing notes on who they had slept with amongst the R'nd Kids. She was pretty sure R'nd gave bonus points since he'd been off the market for so long. "Honestly, you can just go up to Casa and ask to fuck her and she'd likely agree. Wynera is one of our younger siblings and I think A'tay only likes women. T'ryn's mate is married to Yfris and I have to believe that not even that brother could resist Yfris forever. So that's where the luck comes in. You might eventually wear him down."

She slid around so she was fully lying atop Gangleri and shifted once more to straddle his waist as she sat up enough to smile down at him. "Or, I can keep you too busy to visit the others. Except Orgailian. You do seem fond of him as well and I am good at sharing when I want to be. But right now, I'm being selfish." She followed up the statement with a kiss.

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

Gangleri reached up to lazily scratch at his beard along the line of his jaw as thought. "Well, then I'll just see what I have in my stores back home, and spy on a few friends to see what I can trade them for. I'm sure I'll think of something suitable to send him." He couldn't help but think of what Mylorah had said earlier after hearing his song. About how she preferred gifts that were made rather than purchased. "Do you have a favorite sort of beverage? Maybe I can learn to make something. It will probably not taste very good at all, but it would make for an entertaining story and an interesting experience at the very least. It's a silly thought, but I'm occasionally a very silly man."

And he was certainly more than silly enough to smile and shift his hands to Mylorah's thighs as she adjusted to straddle him, to kiss her back and imagine that he could see her whenever he wanted rather than wait until their paths happened to cross. If she was in Fort and only a couple hours away, then he could certainly find more time for her... he could even time it so that he could be entertaining Mylo whenever Quil's dragonman came to call on her. It really was a silly thought though. Almost as silly as having a sibling checklist, or the fact that she was threatening to keep him too busy with a sibling exception.

"Hm, so Orgailian gets to be an exception then? I do want to pay him a visit sometime, have a... comparative moment. I'm trying to determine if I have a type when it comes to men. Though really I wouldn't mind if you wanted to be so greedy as to refuse to share me with any of your siblings at all." It still amazed him that she was so encouraging of his interaction with her siblings. He didn't know that he could share her with his own after all. Though that was mostly because he imagined that Geric would die of his own bashful awkwardness. And he suspected his brother might be far more interested in Yfris and K'dar than Mylorah but he hadn't confirmed that yet.

He indulged himself by pulling her down into another kiss, fingers playing in her hair for a moment before he pulled away and smiled. "You look beautiful bathed in starlight, too glorious to be with silly old men like me. I could write another song for you. But I think if I did I would be greedy, keep that one to myself, not share it with anyone except you."

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

"I happen to like when you're being a silly man since that usually means I've managed to tempt you away from doing proper things on official business trips." Not that she ever purposely enticed Gangleri outside of the party for Benden's successful Hatching last year. Usually it just happened and they ended up in a closet together. At least Gangleri didn't seem filled with shame or guilt anymore which meant her ego and confidence wasn't rattled either. She left his idea for giving her another gift or making a drink for her alone, opting instead to distract him with her fingers teasing at his shirt's buttons. Not even she was bold enough to push them further than the kisses while in such a public area of a Hold but maybe she could add this moment to the list of times she tempted the Master Harper into finding a private place with her.

"I'm willing to share with Orgailian because I didn't think you'd want to keep K'dar on as a lover. But I also remember how open Gaili was to the idea of you visiting him again. I'll share you with our host if you prefer. I'm very open to ideas." All of that was said as she nibbled at his clavicle and neck to keep teasing him. Apparently the drug wasn't entirely out of her system. With the amount of sex she'd already had that night, she should have been happily snuggled into a bed and hoping she wasn't ridiculous levels of sore in the morning. That plan would come soon enough and hopefully with a very cuddly harper beside her.

"Yfris thought it amusing to give my brother and I a room to share. Probably because he knew at least one of us would be in his bed by sunrise to sleep off the night." Mylorah pushed herself upright again and left the poor buttons alone for the moment and grinned down at Gangleri. "So I find myself with a large bed all to myself. Would you happen to know someone who is quite good with fancy words, threatens to write more songs than is needed, and is an excellent snuggler?"

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

It was ridiculous to allow himself to be so easily manipulated by such simple and straightforward words. He was a Master Harper, he was the one who was supposed to be doing the manipulating! And yet he couldn't help but smile and chuckle and be honest as he said, "Then I suppose I can try to keep being a silly old man for you. Maybe even find a few more excuses to see you."

The thought of revisiting the bronzerider made Gangleri shake his head as he chuckled. "No... if I have a type in men I don't think it's K'dar. And really-" he let out a soft groan as he felt the gentle graze of her teeth. "Really though, it's quite difficult to think about how potentially attractive men are when I have you right here." It didn't matter that he had thought he was done for the evening, clearly his body was still quite ready and willing to entertain. Hopefully he wouldn't have anything strenuous to do the next day.

"Did he really know that though? Or was he just hoping to be part of a sibling sandwich?" The moment he said it, Gangleri realized it wasn't that farfetched of an idea from what he'd seen. "Too bad if he did, since I've got you now. And since I do believe I might fit your requirements, I think I will just beat him to your bed." Or more likely let him distract himself with K'dar and possibly another guest. But while they were outside he couldn't help but slide a hand under her skirt to gently tease and trace along her skin. "Though I do believe I mentioned wanting to worship you under the stars."

Gangleri paused to glance around, trying to see if they had an audience at the moment. He didn't think they did, but where they were certainly wasn't very well hidden at all, any person out on a late night stroll could potentially spot them. While he certainly wasn't bothered by the idea, he wasn't sure that Mylorah would be in such an adventurous mood. "Or I could take a raincheck, wait until we have found a better place and a better time for me to see how your body looks draped in nothing but stars and moonlight and the gentle night breezes. Lady's choice. So long as I have you in my arms by the time I fall asleep I'll be a happy man either way."

Page Selection

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)