World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Tell Me A Story [Rhaedalyn]

Rhaedalyn
of Gold Aradissicath

Date of Birth
21.05.709 AL, 35
Height
5'6
Eyes
Hazel
Build
Slim
Hair
Dirty blonde, curly

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
Ever since the dragons started humming and Aradissicath stayed strong in her conviction that neither of them would be attending such a thing that was associated with one of the upstart babies, Rhaedalyn had been pacing back and forth and sometimes in a neat little circle. Muffin kept pace with her and sometimes flew ahead trying to get her to pick up speed and chase him for a game, but Rhaedalyn only walked at her slow pace, hands wringing occasionally as she fretted over what her absence would be seen as. Surely people would talk and assume she didn’t support the other goldriders – and in truth, it was hard to fully deny it. Ameris and Peorray weren’t exactly top of the list of people she associated with and enjoyed it but didn’t they still have to smile and get along to some extent? It would be seen as rude not to go to a Hatching!

Worse, R’nya had opted to stay behind and keep an eye on them. Z’ia, her sweet bluerider, had offered to keep her company but Rhaedalyn knew how much he enjoyed Hatchings and told him to go enjoy himself and to keep D’hys out of trouble. R’nya is the wingleader in charge of this Weyr, making him like a Weyrleader. It only makes sense that he would stay behind to keep an eye on a goldrider enjoying her time at the lake, Aradissicath put in as she swiped her tail at Xyreith’s nose when he moved in to nip her again. Now, do relax, dear. You’re upsetting Rumour.

It was the slight song that her name was said in as opposed to her name itself that caught her attention and briefly pulled her out of her fretting and had her stopping in her tracks. Rhaedalyn turned to R’nya, head cocked to the side though the curious gaze she sent at him was lost in the shadow of the large floppy hat she wore to keep the sun off her face and neck. It was also beneficial in hiding other emotions that soon crossed her face as she took in R’nya’s relaxed pose with tattered shorts that seemed to be more off than on. Memories of their time together in the flight a month ago came rushing back and Rhaedalyn suddenly didn’t know what she had been doing or why she was having trouble keeping her eyes from wandering over his nicely toned body.

Whisper decided she liked the invitation and left the dragons to go sit by R’nya’s feet, one of which she flicked a tongue over the sole of in greeting. Stop ignoring the man and sit down, Rhaedalyn. Aradissicath earned a quick glance before Rhaedalyn was stepping towards the bronzerider, though she quickly froze and squeaked in surprise when his request came. “I… I didn’t know you knew about them,” she whispered, her embarrassment rather evident in the tone and the way the ground suddenly looked so fascinating.

She didn’t know why she thought that though. R’nya knew everything that happened at all times and at least telling stories to her dragon wasn’t hurting anyone. Still, it made her nervous that she might end up in trouble for having creative or silly thoughts. R’nya didn’t sound like he was going to scold her or even tease her about it though so Rhaedalyn took her friend up on the offer and sat down beside him, careful to avoid Whisper lest she make the gold cranky.

“I don’t know if any of my stories would interest you but is there a theme you might like?”

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)

Messages In This Thread
Tell Me A Story [Rhaedalyn] - by R'nya - 26.Jul.14, 01:52 PM
Re: Tell Me A Story [Rhaedalyn] - by Rhaedalyn - 26.Jul.14, 05:28 PM
Re: Tell Me A Story [Rhaedalyn] - by R'nya - 24.Aug.14, 10:28 AM
Re: Tell Me A Story [Rhaedalyn] - by Rhaedalyn - 25.Aug.14, 11:18 PM
Re: Tell Me A Story [Rhaedalyn] - by R'nya - 29.Aug.14, 01:51 AM
Re: Tell Me A Story [Rhaedalyn] - by Rhaedalyn - 02.Sep.14, 09:15 AM
Re: Tell Me A Story [Rhaedalyn] - by R'nya - 02.Sep.14, 10:13 AM
Re: Tell Me A Story [Rhaedalyn] - by Rhaedalyn - 02.Sep.14, 10:52 AM
Re: Tell Me A Story [Rhaedalyn] - by R'nya - 27.Sep.14, 08:23 AM