World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Challenges [N'gelt]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Archived
I'shan's hut clearly belonged to a bachelor. It was not exactly dirty, though it was oddly and asymmetrically disorganized, though with a notable lack of clothing in the floor. I'shan took far too meticulous care of his clothes to just drop them on the floor. A selection of handsome blue and white clothing hung on a wire outside and various half-drunk bottles of wine were positioned throughout the hut, along with other assorted clothing and quite a few pairs of shoes. Normally I'shan would have little inclination to clean up, but tonight was different.

The bluerider bustled around, dressed only in some simple leather pants and a white shirt. He'd discarded his embellishments upon returning home and quickly started a fire. He'd borrowed some sweetrolls and herdbeast from the kitchens, the latter of which was currently simmering over a fire in his kitchen. As much as he missed Fort Weyr, he really did love the more generous accommodations he enjoyed here at Katila. Hopefully when dragons returned north, the trend would continue.

Having his own kitchen meant he could make his mother's recipes. Being the only child of a single woman, he spent a lot of time doing 'womens' chores. Cooking wasn't so bad though, and having some skill in it had probably kept him alive during his exile.

You seem so energetic and lively. The occasion stands unchanged,  I suppose? Ilveriath asked. The blue was curled up neatly outside, his eyes closed and his body completely still, as if asleep.

"Yeah," I'shan said aloud as he bustled about, tidying his hut up as quickly as he could. It was shaping up nicely. "N'gelt will be here soon. I hope he likes soup," he said. He felt a pulse of excitement. The brownrider seemed so grumpy and hard to please...well, that only made him more determined to please him! It was a challenge, and N'gelt wasn't the only one who liked challenges.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Deceased
With a soft thump Saquith landed beside I'shan's hut, his tan head curling around to nuzzle his rider. N'gelt swung his leg over Saquith's neck ridges, slipping down to land with a slight jolt. Giving his dragon a great slapping pat he turned and strode over to the door. Have fun N'gelt! Saquith encouraged chirpily, crooning gently. N'gelt gave him a nod and the Brown shuffled back, turning to look at Ilveriath. Hello! He greeted, even though little time had passed since he had been so defensive to the Blue, Saquith seemed to have forgotten and moved on already.

N'gelt hesitated at the door, this was unfamiliar territory to him. He hadn't been in a relationship for near sixteen turns, and even then… was this a relationship? No. This was more like… friends with benefits. Very amazing benefits. Raising his hand he pulled it back to knock, but changed his mind mid-move. Lowering it he grabbed the handle and opened it. Walking inside he glanced around. It was relatively tidy, though it did show signs of being recently cleaned. "I'shan?" He called out, his voice deep and gruff.

Idly his hands tugged and pulled at his pants, a light brown cotton weave. They felt tight and restrictive, as did the shirt which he had tossed on but not done up. Lust still pumped in his head, while he usually had excellent control over his feelings… there was just something about I'shan that stripped N'gelt of that ability. Stepping further into the hut he looked around and sniffed, remembering that they had come here with the intention to eat. Or perhaps it was more a pretence, since N'gelt had no hunger in his belly for food. He could smell something, herdbeast from the scent of it, though his sense of smell wasn't exactly top notch.

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Ilveriath's eyes slowly opened. Saquith he said lightly in greeting, though his tone was tempered with disinterest. Saquith had proven quite rude in their previous encounter, so he had little interest in conversing now. Distaste aside, the blue conceded that wasn't a likely outcome. If I'shan was going to hang around with Saquith's rider, these little encounters were going to become much more frequent. Allowing a single eye to sink closed and adjusting his head so the open one was facing Saquith, Ilveriath just sighed. I'shan has been quite anxious about your rider's arrival. I daresay he's taken a shine to him he said, though he couldn't imagine why. It almost amused the blue, how I'shan attracted so many nice people to his heels, and yet selected the cruel ones as mates.

The blue turned his head slightly to unassumingly observe N'gelt. Dear, N'gelt approaches. He hasn't bothered to knock on your door, so please don't let him worry you too much

Thanks to Ilveriarth's warning, I'shan was once again ahead of the game. He bounded into the front chamber, his eyes bright and his face harboring a warm smile. He folded his hands behind his back and approached the brownrider at a discretionary, a,most deferring pace. He'd already realized how dominant the man was. To I'shan, that was fine. He didn't see any immediate problems with it, though he was distantly aware of some concerns swirling about in Ilveriath's mind. Typically optimistic, the blue wasn't voicing them for now. He only admitted that they may develop into something more tangible the moment I'shan revealed his problematic streak.

"N'gelt," I'shan purred. He winked at the brownrider and tipped his head. "I'm glad you came. Why don't you sit down?" With that, the bluerider drifted lazily to his couch and seated himself, motioning for N'gelt to join him. "...The soup needs to simmer for a while."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Saquith wilted slightly at Ilveriath's disinterest, lowering his head to the ground in a submissive gesture. When he proceeded to speak again, he lifted his head, letting his body settle down into the dirt. I'shan makes N'gelt happy. It is nice when he is happy like this. Saquith replied, rumbling happily. Dark blue eyes shone brightly as he watched Ilveriath, reaching out to feel what his rider was feeling.

N'gelt turned to face I'shan, his eyes housing the beginnings of a fire. I'shan's smile was beautiful, but it only twitched the corner's of N'gelt's mouth upwards. His deferring pace made N'gelt's chest puff up slightly, it was clear I'shan knew how to tread around him and that pleased him deeply. He liked to think that he had trained the Bluerider already, that he was the boss and that was that. Of course, it was probably equal parts of N'gelt's personality and I'shan's determination to please.

The wink surprised N'gelt, having seen him walk and behave so passively, it seemed quite bold of him. Then again, he had been a massive tease when they had been gathering their discarded clothes with all that slow moving and purposeful positioning. Striding over he sat beside I'shan, his thigh pressing against the Bluerider's. "Soup, eh?" He questioned. It certainly smelt delicious, but would it taste that way? Leaning back he stretched his arms out to rest along the back of the couch, staring at I'shan almost expectantly.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Saquith's apparent concern over their conversation amused Ilveriath, who chose not to make any actual comment. He just sighed gently, his version of a passive shrug, and closed his eyes again. He seems like the sort who is rarely happy he observed. He based the observation more off of Saquith's apparent fear of the man than anything he'd seen in N'gelt. He was trying his best to mind his own business. I'shan wouldn't appreciate the blue's constant poking and mumbled concerns.

But Ilveriath said languidly, N'gelt makes I'shan happy as well. For that, I am appreciative.

I'shan suppressed a huge grin as N'gelt pressed up against him. The bluerider made a quick sweep of the man, quickly noticing the expectant expression and the inviting posture. I'shan smiled again and slid closer, resting his head against N'gelt's shoulder and placing one hand lightly on the man's chest. N'gelt was obviously the sort of man who liked to be in charge. I'shan was quite willing to comply with that, though he fully intended to throw the brownrider off from time to time. He loved the curious surprise he saw in N'gelt after the wink.

"Mhmm," he sighed softly. He relaxed against N'gelt and looked up at the man hopefully. He wanted to get some more words out of the stoic brownrider. N'gelt didn't seem like much of a talker, and that in and of itself was a challenge. "I don't know if I've ever been so pleased to lose a flight," I'shan said at length, casually, as if it meant nothing and was merely small talk.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Saquith would have frowned if he could, N'gelt was happy every night he took someone to bed. What he didn't realise of course, was that that happiness was different to what Ilveriath no doubt experienced via I'shan, given his rider's disposition to find happiness through conquests. Still, he didn't say anything to Ilveriath on the topic, having gone beyond the mood to argue and defend his rider. So long as our riders are happy, does it matter why? Saquith asked curiously.

N'gelt brought his arm snugly around I'shan as the Bluerider slid closer, putting a moment of pressure on as he did so. No, it wasn't a squeeze, it was pressure dammit. N'gelt would never show any sign of softness towards someone, no weakness in being 'lovey-dovey'. When I'shan spoke of the flight N'gelt tensed, the reminder that even though he had 'won' I'shan, he had done so by losing the flight was a definite sore point. N'gelt did not take well to losing, ever.

"And why is that?" He drawled, looking away from I'shan. Till this point he had managed to push away and forget the fact that he had lost something due to his recent gain. I'shan certainly catch, but he couldn't mask the soreness of losing that stalked N'gelt. Perhaps he took it too personally, the loss had been due to Larrikith and Saquith after all, not himself. But still, he could not help but feel it was his own fault. It was him that guided Saquith, like a father steering his son in his first steps. The silly Brown could tell his nose from his tail without him.

Outside, Saquith gave a pained creel, feeling the stiff emotion from his rider. Though he didn't quite understand it, he felt hurt from them.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Not presently Ilveriath replied, his smooth voice lazy and calm. I'shan often yawned when Ilveriath spoke this way. The blue stretched just a bit, fanning his wings to reveal the rich, handsome coloration of their sails, and angled his head towards Saquith. The brown was larger than Ilveriath by a bit. Ilveriath's tapering body made him nearly as long, but his build was much lighter and more fragile.

He inspected his new companion for several quiet moments before Saquith let out his little creel. Ilveriath's eyes flushed with flecks of orange. What is wrong? he asked with mellow concern. He wasn't watching the conversation inside. He respected I'shan's privacy and, in spite of his protective nature, tended to trust I'shan to wiggle himself out of particularly bad situations. Why would he spy?

Back inside, I'shan purred happily at N'gelt's tightening grip. "Because," he said, "I had a lot of fun. Usually a lost flight just leads to a lot of frustration," he crooned. He knew that feeling well. Ilveriath loved greens and chased them at every opportunity. Ilveriath wasn't a slouch, but the odds alone meant I'shan came out of quite a few of those flights lonely. "I don't think I would have won anyhow, really. We flew Larrikith last turn, and she has a reputation for never taking the same male twice."

It didn't mean they wouldn't try again, though. Well, at least in theory. For the present time, I'shan was quite happy.

"So," he asked, wiggling free just enough to lean up and face N'gelt on even terms. "Why'd you grab me?" he asked, impish smile crossing his face. He'd squirmed out of N'gelt's grip for a reason...he wanted to see what the brownrider would do.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

When Ilveriath displayed concern to Saquith, he gave a soft croon. It was strange to find comfort in another dragon. N'gelt… he is… The Brown paused, unable to find the words to express what he had felt. Instead he projected the sharp stinging emotions that N'gelt had associated with him over to the Blue. He is feeling this, to me… Saquith answered. He curled his head around and away from the hut, pulling his mind away from N'gelt's. It was an accident, a heat of the moment thing. Surely.

I'shan's words made sense, though N'gelt still had no interest in being reminded of the loss. This was a rather typical outcome of the flights that Saquith lost, it was how he coped with it. Well, this wasn't typical just what preceded it. "Why try if you think you will only lose?" N'gelt asked gruffly, he didn't understand the logic behind it.

When he wriggled free of his grip N'gelt stared at him with a mixture of both shock, confusion and irritation. I'shan was passive, that much had been proven. So why was he testing N'gelt's buttons like that? It was clear N'gelt could be quite aggressive, and potentially violent too. He didn't understand. His question only furthered his emotions, N'gelt didn't talk about emotions or reasons or fanciful things like this. Why did he agree to come here? Oh yes, sex. This wasn't sex! He knew from past courting of his sexual conquests that sometimes you had to deal with the small talk and petty gestures. But this time he hadn't expected it, he expected a meal and sex.

Grabbing I'shan he pulled him back to his previous position against his body. The answer to the question wasn't one I'shan would probably like to hear. That he had been picked for a pretty face and slender body - so to not be able to resist. But, N'gelt answered him truthfully, for lying would take too much time and effort. "Nice face, small enough to control easily." Oh, subtleness really isn't your strong point, is it N'gelt?

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Ilveriath froze, as if suddenly encased in ice. Like that? he asked slowly, eyes opening in slow alarm. They swirled slowly in reservation. That was borderline horrifying to the blue, who shared a loving and playful bond with his chosen. He puzzled over why Saquith would have chosen such an unforgiving rider, but that wasn't his judgement to make. He wouldn't select a man like N'gelt, but Saquith just as likely wouldn't have chosen one like I'shan. He accepted that truth, but still, there was something about the exchange that didn't sit well with him.

Surely he still loves you, for you would have chosen another, had he no capacity for love Ilveriath said stoically, trying his best to be supportive. After that, he was at a loss for what to say.

Back inside, I'shan issued a soft giggle at  N'gelt's question. "It's like a game," he said. "Think about it. Larrikith will run out of males eventually...someone will break her record. It may not be me, but it definitely won't be if I don't try," he said, sliding one hand up N'gelt's chest as he spoke.

I'shan let out a little yelp as N'gelt restrained him. His heart fluttered and he let out a soft, relenting sigh as he rested his head against N'gelt.  He was still after that, his body rigid with apprehension for several seconds until he fell limp and compliant. He nuzzled the man gently, as if apologizing for his outburst and perhaps asking forgiveness. "Is that all?" he asked gently, though he entirely expected that to be the case. He expected he was little more than a piece of meat to the brownrider. He was fine with that. It was actually just a little bit exciting.

"I guess you always top, then?" he asked, tone bristling with impish slyness, though his body language was wholly submissive. He lowered his eyes and clutched longingly to the man. "...It's okay if that's the case. Everyone at Fort did tease me about what a good greenrider I was going to make," he said with a flirtatious wink. He was proud of his blue dragon, as evidenced by the flickering glance he sent out the window, towards Ilveriath.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Of course he loves me... Saquith replied softly. Whether the reply was sincere or not was hard to tell. While it was true, he picked his lifemate and that in itself should guarantee a love in their bond, theirs was a strange one. Ilveriath’s stoic words had enough of a supportive effect that Saquith shook his head, clearing it of his and N’gelt’s emotions. He would leave them be, to enjoy themselves. Those emotions no doubt were because he was sticking his nose into his rider’s business, when he shouldn’t have. Yes, that was exactly right.

Even Saquith didn’t quite believe his self-reassuring.

I’shan’s words made sense to N’gelt, though he personally thought that a better idea would be to find out when Larrikith had been chased by all the male dragons, then try again. After all, then you wouldn’t be repeatedly facing failure while you waited. Then again, if this was the result you could get from a failure, maybe it wasn’t so bad.

His yelp earned him a low purr in N’gelt’s throat, he was conquering I’shan with every move, and the man was submitting to him as he did so. It was perfect. His relaxation against N’gelt caused the brownrider to run his fingers up I’shan’s arm, it was a surprisingly light touch, with the intent to cause a reaction. “Yes.” N’gelt answered. True to what I’shan suspected, there was no more thought-process behind his choice, even if N’gelt was a man of more words, there wasn’t much more he could say about it anyway.

His next question surprised N’gelt, especially with his submissive body language. Since when did submissive people ask such bold questions? It was initially met with a frown that was manifested from his surprise, followed by a thoughtful rumble. Or as thoughtful as N’gelt could sound. “Yes, good guess.” The words that followed that caused N’gelt to stiffen and sit up. Grabbing I’shan by the shoulders he forced him up and to face him, his eyes hard and angry.

“How dare they! How could they think a fine man like you would Impress a Green?” His voice dripped with acid, the hate laced into the word green would have been evident even to the dumbest of drudges. Pulling I’shan back against his chest with a thud he stroked his hair in a soothing manner, sniffing. “Don’t you think about what those assholes said to you. You don’t deserve Green.” N’gelt said. Despite his words being intended as to be soothing, they came off as rough and still somewhat angered. Pah! Green. I’shan was perfect, and he could never have even been considered for Green. Those from Fort were downright wherrybrained.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Ilveriath chose not to reply verbally. Instead, the blue crooned reassuringly to his larger companion and rested again in his wallow, subtly scooting over to make a bit of room for Saquith to lie close by if he so chose.

In a weird way, N'gelt's apparent disregard for Saquith put the blue at ease. If N'gelt was cold towards his own lifemate, it meant he had a precedent for being hard on things he loved. Maybe then, the objectifying way he treated I'shan wasn't a terrible sign. That's just what the brownrider was like. Ilveriath was content to withdraw from the conversation and provide some silent company to Saquith, who seemed to need it so badly.

This was going to be an interesting relationship.

Back inside, I'shan's heart skipped a beat as N'gelt's hands ran gingerly up his arm. The bluerider shuddered and pressed himself close. "Good thing I can take a pounding, then," he said, hissing delightedly through his teeth.

Before he could say or do anything else, N'gelt responded to the greenrider comment. I'shan yipped delicately as N'gelt seized him and gave him a firm shake before bringing the bluerider face to face with him. I'shan looked back into N'gelt's eyes and beamed, his face lighting up with pride as the man complimented him. He leaned lovingly into N'gelt's touch, his body stiffening with spontaneous passion as he felt N'gelt's hand running over his hair.

"I'm not worried about what they said," I'shan gasped, leaning close with the clear desire to initiate a kiss. However, he stopped himself short, reminding himself of his partner's fixation on dominance. Instead I'shan lingered close, eyes fixed longingly on N'gelt's face, as if begging.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Ilveriath's subtlety wasn't lost on Saquith, surprisingly. Seeing the space he stood and walked over slowly, sitting beside the Blue in his wallow. At first there was a little bit of space between them, but his desire for closeness and comfort caused him to roll slightly, pressing up against Ilveriath. While he wasn't a nice Green to flirt with, his companionship was well appreciated. He crooned gently, eyes whirling a dark blue.

'Interesting' didn't even cover the half of it.

I'shan's comment brought a smug smile to N'gelt's face, no doubt it was exactly what he would receive again and again over the coming weeks. He felt it as I'shan leant into his touch, as he stiffened but not out of shock or pain. N'gelt nodded curtly when I'shan elaborated that he wasn't worried over their cruel words. Such people should have been dropped between for saying such evil things. It was probably a good thing that nobody identified by their old Weyrs anymore, or those who hailed from Fort would find themselves ignored and hated upon by N'gelt.

The longing that he could see on I'shan's face was irresistible. Though usually wanting to take complete and utter control of the situation, N'gelt couldn't help himself. Even after their round this morning, he was full of lust and a burning desire to take the handsome man before him. Reaching up he cupped I'shan's face with both hands, bringing his lips firmly against the Bluerider's. It wasn't a fierce crushing like their initial encounter, but the passion could still be felt between them. His hands slipped back, running along the base of his skull before slipping down his shoulders and arms. They snaked around his waist, pulling the slender man closer.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

I'shan melted into the kiss, snaking his arms around N'gelt's broad shoulders and eagerly pillowing himself against the larger man. The bluerider slid into that kiss with spontaneous passion, blood rushing furiously through his veins as he felt N'gelt's hands gliding over him. "You're so handsome and strong," I'shan purred, the words escaping him in a delicate hiss as he took a quick nip at the brownrider's earlobe. He dove in for another kiss, his lithe body curled neatly against his mate's in a tender gesture of affection. He could have stayed like that for some time, enjoying the raptures of contact with his intended, were it not for a minor distraction that reared its head.

His nostrils flared as he detected a familiar and somewhat alarming scent. He paused, taking a moment to process it before suddenly wringing himself away from N'gelt and bolting out of the room.

The soup!

I'shan dashed into the kitchen, where he hastily removed the soup from it's hook above the fire. He let out a delighted giggle, amused at the near-mishap. "Don't worry, N'gelt! Just stay in there, I'll be right back!" he called out. He spent a few moments fixing two bowls of soul before putting the pot aside and returning to the living area, carrying one bowl in each hand.

"Here you go," he said dotingly, setting the bowls down on the table in front of his couch. An idea came to him. A wily smile crept onto his face as he knelt beside the couch, resting his chin on the couch beside N'gelt's knee. "I hope you like it," he said reaching up with his hand and caressing the man's leg gently.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

N'gelt gave a small purr as I'shan reacted to the kiss, enjoying the moment. The compliment definitely did wonders to stroke his ego, which was still a little wounded having lost Larrikith's flight only just that morning. Yes, he was strong, strong enough to take I'shan how he wanted. Only… he was gone! The curve where I'shan had been pressed up against him was empty, in N'gelt's lusty haze it seemed as if I'shan had popped between right there in his lap. When I'shan finally called out N'gelt gave a curious sniff, ah yes, there was food to be had. N'gelt's stomach gave a rather loud rumble, reminding him that he hadn't eaten at all yet today.

When I'shan finally returned the soup's scent wafted around and filled N'gelt's nose utterly and completely. The thought of sex completely left his mind as he spied the bowls, seeing the steam billowing up from each one. He leant forward and picked the closer of the two up, almost at the exact time that I'shan set it down. Bringing it up to his face he blew gently on it to cool the steaming dish, taking a spoonful and sipping it cautiously. It was a little burning on his tongue, but it tasted pleasant nonetheless. Glancing down he watched I'shan's hand running across his thigh, taking another sip of the soup. Placing the spoon gently into the bowl he reached down carefully, his gaze mostly on the soup so he wouldn't spill it, and took I'shan's hand, placing it beside his leg. He didn't see the point in telling him what was going on, to N'gelt it was quite obvious that he was eating and that came first.

Once he had had his full, that is, the entire bowl, he set it down and looked over to I'shan. Now that his stomach was full, desire was resuming it's previous place and it was clear in his eyes. Reaching over he pushed I'shan's bowl gently towards the table, signalling that the Bluerider wasn't to continue eating, whether he wanted to or not. When the bowl was set down N'gelt reached over and grabbed I'shan by the shirt, pulling him close against his body. Lips crashed hungrily against the Bluerider's, while his hands tugged hurriedly at the shirt. In his haste and rough handling one of the buttons popped off, landing on the far side of the room. Uncaring N'gelt continued, pushing the shirt down off his shoulders he ran his hands over the bare skin, the smooth surface deeply pleasing. Pulling the shirt down further he then arched his body back, fingers flying to his open shirt and yanking it back, completely exposing his muscled torso. He waited a moment, allowing I'shan the chance for a sly glance down before pressing tight up against him again.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

I'shan watched N'gelt's reaction eagerly, like a child watching a parent open a birthday present. It produced the same trill of excitement as he awaited the verdict, fervent thoughts of Does he like it?! shooting through his mind. I'shan had, quite quickly, become highly fixated on the brownrider. N'gelt's approval already meant far more to I'shan than it should have. He knew he was moving faster than he should. He knew he was a fool to already dote on the other man so, especially when they knew so little about each other.

I'shan, however, was reckless. Worst case scenario it didn't work out and he felt a fool for a few days, right? The excitement of falling into the arms of such a bold man was well worth a little risk, wasn't it?

The bluerider's eyes widened as N'gelt removed his hand. Was he being... rejected? He frowned delicatly, his brows furrowing in frustration and confusion. But how? He'd catered to the brownrider in every way he knew. He submitted himself and flaunted his body, even served dinner...and he was being rejected? Had he misread the brownrider?

Before he could start coming up with crazy plans to impress N'gelt, he noticed what was going on. Ah, the man was focused on his  food. He was one of those types. I'shan waited for a comment, which he didn't receive but decided was understood. N'gelt was making short work of the food, after all. Content but craving praise, the bluerider slowly slid back into his previous seat and sipped at his own bowl. Only a few minutes later, he found his meal taken from him.

As N'gelt's strong hands pulled him in, I'shan understood what was going on. N'gelt's dominant streak wasn't limited to the bedroom, but was a major part of him. He would be the one to decide when and how they were united. I'shan was a little started and, as he'd been during the flight, just a tiny bit frightened, but he quickly came to accept the man's touch and melted eagerly into the kiss. If that's how N'gelt wanted to play, I'shan was all for it.

I'shan was determined to be he best N'gelt had ever had. If N'gelt needed control, he could have it. I'shan viewed it as a game, a challenge...maybe a thrill, too. A shudder ran through his lithe body as N'gelt tugged him closer and started to carelessly and roughly remove I'shan's shirt, revealing his petite but well-formed chest and abdomen. The brownrider's warm hands were so inviting! I'shan let out a whimper of desire and slid closer, peppering kisses along N'gelt's newly-exposed chest. One hand slid onto the muscled stomach while I'shan nibbled his way up to the man's neck. "You want me now, am I right?" he asked in a low, breathy voice, as if he were drifting away. "You can have me...I want you to have me..."

Fade to black!

Was it over? I'shan was dazed, despite a lack of flight or alcohol. He opened his eyes and looked up at N'gelt, ever-aware of the brownrider's strong form pillowed against his own.

I'shan let out a coy purr of delight, something between a sigh and a purring 'mmmm', and nestled against the man. "Are you satisfied?" he asked with lazy contentedness. His own status was unquestionable; his vocal nature made sure of that already.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

N'gelt pulled away from I'shan with a satisfied groan, giving the sweat that coated their skin a chance to dry. There wasn't much time given to this however, as I'shan nestled up against him with a  purr. N'gelt stiffened for a moment, contemplating whether he should move away or not. The sensation of skin on skin quickly made the decision for him and he relaxed, sinking deeply into the couch.

In their moment of lust they hadn't bothered to leave the couch, though pillows and cushions had been tossed and shoved unceremoniously about the room. Wriggling he tried to find a nice spot, though exhaustion from that morning's activities as well as what had just transpired was threatening to send him to sleep without a lick of comfort. Eventually his determination to be comfortable won out, with a tug at a cushion and a rough throw of his body at the couch he found himself wrapped in comfort. Reaching out he pulled I'shan close, melding the Bluerider's body to his own.

I'shan's question received a light scoff from N'gelt. Of course he was satisfied. Then again, I'shan didn't know his habits or behaviour and seemed a little too exhausted and pleased himself to notice. "Yes." He murmured into his ear, his breath hot across I'shan's skin. Sleep was slowly creeping up to overcome N'gelt, but he would go into it highly pleased with himself and his mate. Hands eagerly but tiredly ran over I'shan's skin, still feeling the remnants of fire as he did so. His hands fell still relatively quickly as he drifted off, his chest rising and falling deeply with I'shan's head upon it.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)