World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Gathering Notes on Sexual Bliss [OPEN]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Deceased
O'wain stretched and felt nobody beside him on his large bed. It had taken some wheeling and dealing to get a large bed for his personal hut. In fact the bedroom was quite larger, bigger than most bedrooms his fellow dragonriders built for themselves. Because of it's extra size, he was able to fit a much bigger bed. He also had a small table and chairs in the bedroom so he could entertain 'guests' before moving to the bed.

He enjoyed the chase and the romance of drawing women to his bed for a night of exquisite bliss. None complained about spending a night with him, male or female. Not all came back for additional nights of bliss but O'wain just assumed they could only handle so much of a good thing. Because of his enjoyment of sex and everything leading up to it, O'wain took great care into making his home a place of romance. No gaudy reds or pinks but masculine and just a touch of feminine to balance.

Getting out of bed he washed up in the wash basin and dressed. Running a tooth stick over his teeth he then chewed on some mint before rinsing his mouth. Clean, dressed and refreshed, O'wain spent a few minutes with Nishkath before heading off to the dinning room.

It was early and out of habit, as one never knew what interesting things showed up on the bulletin board set up by the Dinning Hall, O'wain was pleased to see yet another mysterious note. He stood and read it through, reading it out loud for the benefit of a few curious passerby who either couldn't read or didn't notice.

"It seems I have competition in providing such levels of sexual bliss." O'wain stated, getting a laugh from one of those slowly gathering around him to see what was going on. "Always good to hear our Weyrleader is recovering nicely, if he's able to be satisfy Jada's sexual appetites."

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

V'riy had decided to make it to the Dining Hall more often after some reflection. If he wanted to possibly enter into the ranks of leadership at Katila, he needed to show his face more often than just the parties and gatherings thrown now and then. Though he dreaded having to encounter S'kef on a more frequent basis, he knew it was necessary.

He dressed in his riding leathers as usual and quickly combed through his hair. Pulling on his boots hurriedly, he hopped about the common room of his hut, causing Morith to rumble with laughter at the sight. V'riy grinned and finished up. He nearly forgot to complete his daily stretching routine in his rush to get to breakfast. Ce'lie might be there, or Arddra, or perhaps some of the others who had attended his surprise party. He could hardly believe that he was actually looking forward to taking meals in the Dining Hall again. He quickly hopped on Morith and they /between/'d it in a flash.

Striding into the dining hall for the morning meal, he was surprised to see O'wain staring at the bulletin board with a wide grin on his face. "O'wain," he  said warmly, greeting the brownrider with a friendly smile. "What is that you've got there?"

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Hearing his name spoken in such a warm manner, O'wain turned and smiled at V'riy. "Good morning V'riy, how's my favorite bronzerider doing this fine day?"

"Our mystery writer of such fine romance has struck again with a new note," O'wain gave a flourish with his hands to indicate the note on the bulletin board, stepping back enough to allow the bronzerider to see. "It seems our recovering former Weyrleader has help in keeping his spirits up."

O'wain watched V'riy's expression as he read the note, curious how the bronzerider will react. As far as O'wain was concerned it was all in good fun and not meant to be taken seriously. A part of him was tempted to write up his own dirty little tales.

"What do you think?" O'wain inquired once V'riy was finished reading.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

V'riy's eyes narrowed as he read the note posted on the bulletin board. Inwardly he felt his anger rising to the boiling point, but outwardly he remained as cool, calm, and collected as ever. The disrespect shown to the former Weyrleader was appalling, as well as to Jada and her Krypth. He didn't find the note humorous at all with the except of Tsuen being called "a crazy bat". It was degrading to gold and bronze riders alike. While he was in the practice of avoiding gold riders and didn't particularly care for any of the current ones, this was just going too far.

As his eyes moved across the disgusting piece of writing in front of him, V'riy shook his head from side to side and clucked disapprovingly. Finishing, he turned to O'wain, his voice was mildly amused. "The author's writing skill leaves something to be desired," he commented, misleading O'wain to think that he was disappointed with the writer rather than pissed off at the note's content. "Apparently neither of them come anywhere close to your superior bedroom skills," he chuckled.

The bronzerider had a hell of a time preventing himself from pulling the note down off the bulletin board forcefully and ripping it to smithereens. Oh, how he wanted to. He rocked forward and backward on his feet and sternly reminded himself that he while he was a bronzerider, he was only a wingrider and in no position to take any action to search out and discipline the author. Since he wouldn't be able to handle it the way he wanted, he left the note up.

It was a good thing O'wain was there. The brownrider's presence made it impossible for V'riy to give in to his desire to pulverize the offending piece of parchment. "What's your favorite part?" he inquired of O'wain casually, barely managing to contain his anger.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Oblivious to the seething rage boiling inside of the Bronzerider, O'wain was more interested in seeing if the smutty tale would rouse the bronzerider in other ways. O'wain typically enjoyed his male partners via flightlust but he certainly didn't object to seducing them the old fashioned way.

In general O'wain was more inclined to pursue women but there were certain attractive men all around him who he just found incredibly sexy. V'riy's teardrop face and mussy hair certainly attracted O'wain.

"I agree the writing leaves much to be desired, one of the reasons I am quite tempted to steal this fellow's thunder by posting up far better smut upon the board." O'wain announced, slipping his arm around the Bronzerider's shoulders in a way most would consider rather personal but O'wain was quite confident he could easily just pass if off due to his normally good natured demeanor. "Then again it has crossed my mind the author of these notes may intentionally be writing it in such a poor manner so nobody could possibly take this seriously and see it as the joke it's meant to be."

"The part I like the most, is this here," O'wain then read out the section he liked in a clear voice.

Now, her fierce lover was still wild and with good stamina but they had to take it slower. He didn’t last nearly as long as her needs desired so extra hours were spent together to make sure Jada left sated.

"One thing I consider very important in any coupling, is making sure your partner is fully satisfied. I take great pains to ensure I am not the only one having fun."  O'wain winked at V'riy.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

V'riy grinned boyishly and poked O'wain in the side as the brown rider casually slipped his arm around his shoulders. He grabbed the man's arm quickly and raised it over his head while ducking. Turning to his left while still holding the arm, he brought it behind O'wain's back, still grinning, playing it off as playful wrestling. V'riy wasn't the least bit interested in O'wain as a partner but didn't want to hurt the man's feelings either.

"Well, what kind of smut would you write?" the bronzerider inquired while releasing his hold of O'wain's arm and moving to the side of the other man and maintaining his own personal space. He was eager to change the subject from the note. The sudden rush of anger he had felt at reading the thing had quickly faded with the distraction of O'wain's "pass" at him, if that's what it had been. In his opinion, it was absolutely disgusting to read, but it was his opinion and so he kept it to himself, as he so often did.

However, V'riy was a friendly sort and could humor a conversation about sex as long as it wasn't about these particular two riders. He knew enough of O'wain to know that any chat with him was likely to include the topic of coupling and that the best he could do would be to divert the man from talking about the note. Changing the topic of their conversation to something other than sex would be impossible. There was no way of getting out of it when having a discussion with O'wain. It was kind of like thread fall; inevitable. You could try not to think about it, but eventually it was going to happen, and probably sooner than you'd like.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

O'wain smirked when V'riy poked him in the ribs and lifted his arm off his shoulder. Though it was done in a way that made it seem like a wrestling move, O'wain had a feeling it was just the bronzeriders way of saying 'not interested'. O'wain knew he had a reputation as a consummate flirt and had no preference when it came to what gender his sexual partners were. But O'wain knew V'riy preferred women but that didn't mean he wouldn't flirt and tease with him anyway.

"I would write better smut, less trashy as this particular writer puts it. Being something of an expert on the subject, I know what to do to please a sexual partner, where the areas, when appropriately stimulated, give the greatest pleasure. Everybody is different even if some areas are rather common between all of that gender. We both know it feels great to have somebody give us head, but how many also know our nipples are equally erogenous? Women aren't all the same either, some are quite aroused when their nipples are played with, others aren't all that phased by it. Their feet on the other hand, you can cause some girls to orgasm just by massaging their feet." O'wain could talk hours about the many ways he knew to please not only women but men as well. But he doubted V'riy would want to spend that much time listening.

"Out of curiosity, do you think Jada and D'ren ever had such an encounter?" O'wain inquired, curious what the bronzerider would say.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

V'riy grinned as he listened to O'wain go on about his sexual prowess in the bedroom. "You make it sound like it's as simple as following a set of directions. Although I suppose if I took a step back at it and really dissected it, I might come up with the same thing," the bronzerider conceded. "I tend to go more with my gut and just live in the moment when I have… encounters of the sexual kind," he said, chuckling wickedly.

As O'wain shifted the subject back to the note and Jada and D'ren, V'riy's laughter died, though not as abruptly as it might have had he not been enjoying his conversation with O'wain. The man was definitely skilled at keeping things lighthearted. V'riy considered himself quite socially skilled but there were some things, such as this note, that did test him, he had to admit. Determined to remain his usual, unruffled self, he shook his head slowly from side to side with a lopsided grin on his face.

"Not going to let me get away so easily, eh, O'wain?" he clucked his tongue at the brown rider and clapped him on the back with a short laugh. "Seriously? I absolutely doubt it. While Jada… has become a bit … I hesitate to say the word," he said, lowering his voice quite a bit and moving closer to the man to keep their conversation private, "promiscuous due to her dragon's frequent flights, I don't think that she and D'ren… D'ren cares too much for Tsuen, and I can't see Jada pursuing him," he stated matter-of-factly. He thought to himself how strange it was that he felt comfortable voicing his opinion to O'wain, but there was something about the brownrider that made him trust the man's judgement. He was sure O'wain would know to keep V'riy's opinons to himself. Besides, it wasn't like they were discussing anything that wasn't common knowledge at Katila.

"Think about it, O'wain," he continued in a low voice, pointing at the note with his finger while leaning to one side and cocking his head at the other man quizzically. "What do you think the purpose is of writing this note? Who do you think will have the most…. the strongest reaction upon finding it?"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"In many ways it is, but very loose directions, every sexual partner is different. Experience teaches you to pick up on the cues from your partner. Directions gives you something to go by till you work up experience." O'wain regarded V'riy for a moment then grins mischievously. "Are you hinting you could use further instructions, V'riy?"

"I am rather persistent when it comes to certain things," O'wain admits and winks at the bronzerider. "I wonder if it's her dragon's frequent flights who made her promiscuous or her own desires which caused her dragon to rise frequently. Unless Krypth has green blood in her."

"You are probably right, D'ren isn't likely to be chasing after other goldriders outside of flightlust," O'wain couldn't see why any man wouldn't want to bed Jada, she was far better in his view tha Tsuen. That woman was down right..scary. Nishkath chased Nirinath once or twice but the last time, the bitch beast kicked Nishkath and nearly took out his eye in the process. O'wain wasn't happy about that. But such things do happen time to time in a chase. Several dragons bore the 'battle scars' of mating flights.

I have learned to duck better, she won't get me again next time. Nishkath assured his rider. O'wain decided not to comment.

"I always felt the notes was good natured fun. The way they are so badly written and to my knowledge very unlikely couplings, it's all a joke. Are people actually taking them seriously?" O'wain blinked at this. He had always just found them funny and no more dangers a prank than swiping a bather's trunks so they are forced to sneak back to their weyr naked. Then he thought over who else may not think it's funny.

"I suppose Tsuen would hate to read about her mate screwing around with a younger goldrider. Jada is fit to populate the weyr alone with all her frequent flights." O'wain shrugged. Far as he was concerned the notes shouldn't be taken seriously. "It's just humor though, I am sure of it, not meant to get anybody's dander up. Probably done out of boredom. Maybe it is D'ren who wrote it, he must be really bored stuck in bed after what happened."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

V'riy laughed wholeheartedly as O'wain asked him if he needed further instructions, his voice drawing quite a few stares from those in the immediate vicinity. "No, no, I'm quite versed in the art of lovemaking, thank you," he said, still cackling as he waved O'wain's offer away with a hand. "But I'll promise you this. If I do need help, you'll be the first on my list to ask," he proclaimed with a boyish grin.

At his mention of green blood, V'riy started chuckling wickedly. "Well, she does have green blood, of course," he said, rolling his eyes and smirking at the brown rider.

"No, D'ren really isn't much of a ladies' man," V'riy mused. Not that Jada wasn't preferable to Tsuen. For that matter, almost any woman at Katila looked better than Tsuen, and he wouldn't have blamed D'ren if he had pursued a relationship with someone other than the Weyrwoman. But things being what they were, the man had been loyal and perhaps not for the good of the Weyr. If D'ren had formed a liason with another gold rider, perhaps Tsuen and her gold wouldn't have quite as much sway as they currently did. No one had challenged the pair since coming South as far as V'riy was aware.

"It's possible that maybe I'm reading too much into the note, but I've always been one to err on the side of caution," the bronzerider explained. "Usually these things have a purpose other than simple mischief. It could be just a joke, but it could be something more. It never hurts to be prepared for all possibilities," the rider said on a serious note with a quick nod to O'wain.

V'riy burst out laughing again as O'wain suggested that D'ren might have written the note. "I would hope with all that time in bed that our illustrious former Weyrleader would come up with something better than that drivel," he said drily. "Although, maybe not, if his exploits have anything to say for it," he commented, thinking of Tsuen. How anyone could stand that woman was beyond him. "Besides, the man's a saint, for what he put up with. He probably just wants peace and quiet now that it's behind him."

Turning to O'wain, he raised his eyebrows and asked, "Who do you think wrote it?"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Are you certain? There are always new techniques...and you did mention you just sort of go by your gut. You may be surprised what I could teach you," O'wain smirked at the bronze rider. "Then again, best I not encourage any more competition. I would hate for you to be called the best lover of Pern when I held that lofty title for years."

O'wain grinned, glad the bronzerider caught on. All dragons had green blood so the joke was more funny that way.

"I don't know the man personally, but really, the tensions among our leaders...not good, not good at all. One reason I just don't think about it and enjoy life." O'wain hated the conflict, the need to choose sides, all of it. Laughter was far better for the Weyr anyway. He grinned as V'riy burst into full laughter again.

"Quite right, but that's the whole joke of it. It is drivel, totally not what anybody would expect him to write," O'wain liked his theory now, D'ren was the one behind the notes.

"To be honest, I think it's D'rin. The more I think about it the more it makes sense. He wrote about himself to make it seem he's yet another 'victim' of the mystery writer's smut," O'wain replied. "I can't see any woman writing this, not their style to be this crude, or at least I haven't met any and trust me, I have been with a good portion of the women in Katila."

"Who do you think it could be?" O'wain gestured for V'riy to move away from the board so they weren't in the way. Also, it will keep others from overhearing their theories.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Hmmm..." V'riy murmurmed as he took a long look at the note in question. "I'm not sure. Perhaps someone wanting to cause trouble for Jada or for Tsuen," the bronzerider mused. "D'ren is, in his current condition, not really involved in Weyr politics anymore and has kind of faded into the background. At least that's my understanding," V'riy said quietly.

"In that case, the next question is who would want to cause trouble for Jada or Tsuen? When she finds out about this note, it's sure to set her off.  In Jada's case I'm not really sure. I don't know the woman well and I intend on keeping it that way," the bronzerider admitted to O'wain. "As for Tsuen.. who I also don't know well... I would think that the list of possible authors would be longer, there. Anyone who wants to go North would be on it. In fact that list would be rather long..." the bronzerider finished a bit glumly. He would be on it!

"Honestly I wouldn't know where to start. But from what I know of D'ren, it couldn't be him. You know," V'riy said as he turned to face O'wain, "for all I know, you could be the writer. And here we are, talking about your note, with you trying to lead me off in the wrong direction," the bronzerider said, winking and grinning widely at his fellow bronzerider.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

O'wain listened to V'riy but he just couldn't grasp the concept somebody would be writing such credulous and funny stuff intentionally to cause more political unrest. It just didn't sound logical to him. Who in their right mind would take it seriously?

"As most people don't think Tsuen is in her right mind, I expect somebody could write this stuff hoping to gt her riled up. But really, honestly, I just can't see this being anything more than somebody's idea of a joke."

When V'riy suggested O'wain could be the one behind it, the bronerider laughed. "I would have to be far more sneaky then my reputation paints me to plot up such cleverness."

"I still feel it's D'ren, nobody would think it was him because he's pretty much vanished into the background since S'kef took over the reins of leadership till he recovers. Or perhaps till Nirinith rises again, if she does." O'wain leaned against the wall. "D'ren is my pick. In fact we should run a pool, get others involved in making their guess on who could be the note writer. We can put D'ren as one of the choices or just let people make their own choices. The most popular names can be listed for people to vote on, to see who everybody else thinks is the mysterious note writer." O'wain grinned. He was curious to learn who other riders would pick to be the author.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

V'riy shrugged at O'wain as the brown rider commented that it was probably just someone's idea of a joke. "Well, perhaps I'm reading too much into it. but As I said, I always err on the side of caution," the bronzerider said seriously. He flashed a friendly smile at the brownrider, attempting to lighten things up again. V'riy knew that not everyone had the patience or the attention span for discussing the politics of Katila.

Truth be told, the bronzerider didn't really care to have to spend time on it himself but he saw it as a necessary evil. If he wanted to pursue a leadership position at Katila and perhaps one day rise to Weyrleader, he would have to navigate the waters as they were. Things at Katila were more complicated than they needed to be in his opinion but there was no undoing the poor decision making that had led them to the current situation. The only thing one could do was deal with it. He tried to view it all as a learning experience that he was sure to find useful if his future plans ever came to fruition.

"Well, if it's D'ren, he's definitely caused a bit of a stir," the bronzerider chuckled as he nodded in the general direction of the scandalous note. "It's anyone's guess, really. I wouldn't mind if someone started up a betting pool, taking wagers on whodunnit. I think it would be rather fun to see what the rest of Weyr thinks. Are you volunteering for the job?" the bronzerider inquired with a mischievous wink.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"I suppose somebody has to err on the side of caution, just not something I tend to do," O'wain admits. "Life's too short to be too serious and unlike some brownriders I don't have high aspirations when it comes to leadership. I do my duty and all tasks expected of me, don't get me wrong. I never shirk my responsibilities, I just do my best to keep stay away from the typical power games people play."

"As it was my idea I am up for doing the job," O'wain confirmed. "I just have to decide whether to have it word of mouth or post up a sheet for people to sign up. Perhaps word of mouth so people can either pass me notes on who they think it is, and if they want to stay anonymous, I am sure I can come up with a way to count their votes and display the results. It should make things interesting."

"Lets go grab some food, we can always put our heads together and find out the best way to run a betting pool and handling wagers and of course, paying the winner once we find out who is the story writer." O'wain was already running ideas through his mind. "If you help, we should exempt ourselves from winning, even if we guess right, to be fair. There should be a deadline too, so this way, we both could profit if the guilty party is never discovered."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Hmmm. A betting pool. Well, I definitely can't participate, if I'm going to be a part of helping you figure out how to set it up. You're right, I'll have to be exempt," the bronzerider agreed. He was perfectly happy with being exempt. He didn't want anyone knowing who he thought was responsible for it and he was rather curious who the weyrfolk thought the infamous author was.

"Yes, let's discuss it over a meal. I'm famished," the rider said, realizing that it had been some hours since he had last eaten. "After we fill our stomachs, I'm sure we can figure out a way to run the pool. This should be quite amusing," V'riy chuckled. "I wonder how many participants we'll have?"

He nodded to O'wain and gestured for the brown rider to follow as he made his way to the inner portion of the dining hall. Grabbing a tray, he filled it with a few meat rolls and grabbed a mug filled with juice. Eager to hammer out the details with O'wain, he turned and make his way quickly to a table that was off to the side to afford them more privacy. The bronzerider was more than interested to see who would bet and who they would bet on. He  could barely wait to get started.

Activity
Reading: 3 Guest(s)