World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

... Aaaand he's drunk. (Open)

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Deceased
More than likely the contents of the bottles would peel hide off a wher. B'run was okay with that. He was more than okay with that, he was hopeful that the liquids would burn away his guts and maybe then he'd quit doing embarrassing things or being put in situations with... Well, anyone. Anyone that might be slightly attractive or show the gruff bronzerider a kind smile. Maybe Olemuth was right and he was desperate for social interaction and companionship.

Or maybe he needed to get laid.

A weyrling wandered by, eyeballing the less-than-pretty man and B'run pulled his lips back to snarl at him. "What're you lookin' at? Git gone!" He drawled, raising a hand to shoo the boy off. He was slumped against a building, balancing himself on a stool and holding onto a bottle that might have contained wine at some point but now held the awful stuff Katila called alcohol. If you drank it fast enough you almost avoided the taste, which was somewhere between fruit and mud. If you were lucky you got one of the bottles that tasted like saltwater. B'run hadn't been lucky and had snagged two bottles of a greenish liquid that burned on the way down and packed a wallop.

He'd bathed recently, which was a bonus, though his face was covered in stubble and the smell of the 'alcohol' wasn't the best. The fact that he wasn't a known social butterfly helped keep people away, too. Or maybe that was the perpetual scowl on his face. Either way, he had a small ring of open space around him, though he saw other people happily drinking together not too far away. Close enough to hear the murmur of their conversation but not to understand the words. Some part of him said he should go over there and see if he could join them. Smile, maybe, offer to share his booze.

The other part of him said he was stupid and they'd hate him anyway and just so stay on his stool because he wasn't quite sure his legs would work well enough to get him all the way over there. Maybe they'd come over here. Ha! Yeah right. No one approached B'run the Bastard willingly. They stumbled across him or realized he was around when they were trying to get something done. At least he was sneaky when he wasn't grumbling a complaint.

He ran a hand over his hair and sighed, blinking his eyes open and taking another swig. He pulled a face as he swallowed and tried to get the taste of his tongue by scraping it over his teeth. Somehow that only made it worse and he cast about for the waterskin he knew was somewhere. He was going to have to piss like a racer by the time he was done with this. He swished the water around his mouth and spat it to the side, satisfied that the taste was as gone as it was going to be for the next few seconds before he downed another gulp.

His eyes wandered back to the group of happy, chattering people. He frowned at them and took another drink. Siffling and dragging a knuckle over his nose, he grumbled to himself. "Bah. Prolly move off so they wouldn't 'ave t'put up with me anyhow..." The bottle agreed. It told him so. He took another drink.

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Archived
Seijin watched the man stumbling around holding a bottle. He realized he was hitting it hard  and wondered why.  Seijin of course being a every social creature went over. " Hello I haven't meet you before I'm Seijin . " He reached up and petted Lana who was always residing on his shoulder.  It was her permanent spot these days it seemed. Araith liked her and the two of them got along.  claus on the other hand perfered to flutter about in the rafters playing  unless food is involved then he comes down to ground level. 

Seijin waited softly wondering if the man will answer him to tell him to shove off like he did to the other weyrling earlier. He wondered if maybe talking to him might be a mistake but he gave him is best and friendliest smile.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Confusion crossed B'run's face and stayed there when the other man approached him. It only grew deeper when he actually spoke to him. He slowly tilted his head to the side, processing the words that came from the weyrling's mouth. But he had approached him. Not just sat back and starred like some of the rude little...  He hadn't thought he looked that scary until the younger crowd avoided him. He was beginning to wonder if it wasn't a look he should cultivate.

"Eh?" He blinked and shook his head, refocusing on the man before him. "Er... Yeh, prolly ain't seen me. Ain't 'round much." As much as he should be, anyway. "I'm...." He paused, realizing he was slurring and focused harder. "I'm B'run." That was better. "Seijin? You, ah... Hrm. Impressed a green, righ'?" He looked hopeful, wanting to have remembered correctly.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin smiled brightly at being recognized. He figured the man would notice just because Araith hatched recently so the hatching was probably a big thing on many peoples minds. He didn't know anyone that really didn't go to the hatching's.  " Yes I bonded with lovely green Araith. She quite talkative truly. " Seijin replied happily and quickly. " Its very nice to finally get to meet you B'run Sir." He said respectfully.

He had to admit that while the man looked a bit on the unkempt side but  he could tell that  underneath really was quite good looking.  He wondered if the man was going for this look to keep people at bay or just liked the rugged outdoorsy  look.  Seijin of course was thinking the later cause he seemed really nice while he was talking to him. Though he could tell that the man was a little on the drunk side.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

He grinned, looking pleased that he'd remembered. Though, when the weyrling began calling him 'sir' and talking about finally being able to meet him, that confusion touched the man's face again and he tilted his head. "Why would you be 'appy t'meet me? Shells, boy. It ain't ever nice t'meet me." He snorted and took another swig of the bottle. He wasn't about to offer it to a weyrling. They had enough to worry about without being drunk on top of it.

"Yeh, yeh. Saw her. She's a pretty little thing. My Olemuth is..." He glanced around, as though he didn't simply know where the bronze was. "Sunnin' himself. Lazy beast." But he was smiling fondly and slumped against the wall, pushing his hair out of his face. He peered up at Seijin, bright blue eyes standing out against his tanned skin. "Sorreh you gotta meet me all..." He lifted the bottle. "Sloshed. S'prolly better, though. I'm kind of a jerk."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Lana peered around from behind  Seijin neck at the man with the bottle as he talked to her bonded. She peered up at Seijin and new he was relaxed so she curled back up again curious about who he was talking to but not worried none cause he seemed calm and  collected. 

Seijin grinned softly. He noticed that most of the time he hadn't seen the man around. He wondered if seeing him now was a result of the drinking.  " Guess you both relaxing and just having a good time." Seijin replied softly.  He had to smile the guy seemed to be interesting. He didn't seem like a jerk like he said he was but then he could be more mellow with a bit of  drink in him.  "You seem just find to me Sir ." Seijin says softly.  He sat down quietly. " I really don't know "

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

B'run focused on the fire lizard, watching her until she relaxed again. A hand was drug over his face and he sniffed, blinking to refocus his eyes. As Seijin sat down, B'run relaxed against the wall, taking another drink and setting the bottle to the side. He leaned forward, propping his elbows up on his knees and  using his hands to (poorly) illustrate what he was discussing.

"See, I seem fine 'cause we ain't talked much. Give it time. I'll say somethin' stupid an' piss you off or somesuch." He shrugged. "Don' gotta call me 'sir', neither. I ride a bronze, yeh, but we ain't in a situ... Siti..." He snorted and drug a knuckle over his nose. "Sit-u-ation what I need t'be pullin' rank in." Really he wasn't the sort to ever pull rank unless he absolutely had to. But doing so when drunk hardly seemed to make sense. Though, it might make perfect sense later on when he was deeper into his cups.

"How're you takin' t'havin' a dragon? She wake you up in the middle o' the night yet?"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin watched as B'run leaned against the wall before leaning forward and and waving his arms about when he spoke.  He did listen to the man speak but he was more enjoying the timber and accent of his speech more then what he was saying. "Well its a good thing I'm more mellow and not easy to piss off. I mean common being nabbed and  brought to a strange new place and being told i have to stay dinna upset me any  you think some mere words spoken specially in a drunken state would drive me away. " Seijin smiled softly.

He actually found all that a grand adventure and found no hardship of being brought here and adapting to weyrlife. He loved the dragons and the people and even the firelizards he has now. Lana and Claus were dear to him. But Araith was more dear by far even bonding with a green didn't put a damper on his trill of now being a rider.  Though someday he'll most likely feel the strain of being a green rider after he's experience the other side when Araith grows up more and the Flights start. Until then Seijin planned on getting to know all the other riders of the weyr as best he can. After all  some of them may become future bed partners.

"Well I'll just have to remember to call you Sir when them situations arise then. " Seijin chuckled softly " So until then what do you wish me to call you.? "

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Drunken words're sober thoughts," B'run recited with a dry chuckle, shoving his hair out of his face. He grumbled a complaint and pulled a strip of leather from his wrist, tying the unruly strands back with a satisfied nod. "S'pose yer righ', though. You didn' come 'ere all giddy an' 'appy t'be part'a things. Shame that's 'ow we've gotta go 'bout gettin' candidates. Ain't how things're s'posed t'be." Though, to be fair, nothing about this weyr was 'how things are supposed to be.' He had no place to propose change or condemn how things were. What choice did they have?

"By my name, boy. Call me by my name. B'run. Shells, call me whatever. I ain't picky." He chuckled, finding the idea of being called anything else terribly amusing. "You wanna be called anythin' other than Seijin? 'Cause I'm prolly gonna stick with 'Boy' t'be honest."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin shook his head " Mind you I'm not complaining. This has been wonderful here and no one had treated me badly or hurt me in any way. In fact i've had some experiences here that I probably would never of dreamed of back home. " Seijin admits softly.

" Well its a good thing that I will answer to boy specialty if you looking at me and I know your talking to me. " He had to grin at that. " Though I think I should stick with B'run to be on the safe side. I'm sure that our weyrling Master would take me down a peg or two if he caught me being any type of disrespectful while still in his classes. " Seijin nibbled his lip he wouldn't wanna make B'jin mad at him anymore then he's want this bronzerider angry with him.  Heck Seijin wouldn't like anyone angry with him truthfully he'd want to be pleasing and accepted.

"Course I think you probably would mind if I like called you sweety or sweetheart or love or some other endearing sappy name. "  He grinned impishly.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Sweet'eart? I'd think yer mad, Boy." But he laughed all the same, going so far as to rub his neck and act embarrassed... A blush had crept onto his cheeks and he promptly became interested in the ground. "If'n B'jin comes 'round you can call me 'sir' an' he'll be none the wiser." Sir was better than sweetie, by far.

"Yeh, think I migh' object if'n you called me those. Prolly best if ya stick t'B'run or 'sir.'" He nodded, looking back up to the weyrling. He hoped Seijin's trend of being unhurt and treated kindly continued. Given he was a greenrider, he doubted that would always be true.  Which was unfortunate.

He took another swig and set the bottle by his feet. "You likin' Katila, then?" He tilted his head. "Good. Some'un needs to." It wasn't that he hated Katila. He was pretty fond of it, actually. No caves or low ceilings... He could see the sky plenty. He glanced up, smiling at the dimming blue. "Your little girl makin' herself known? You said she was talkative." He remembered when he was a weyrling, wanting to talk about Olemuth as though no one had ever had a dragon before.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin smiled brighten even more when he heard B'run laugh.  He found it to be a nice sound.  "Understood B'run. " He said softly the name sliding off his tongue almost like a soft purr. "Yes I am liking it  mostly the people I haven't meet anyone I didn't like yet. Though I am nervous about meeting certain people. I've heard that they are not really nice to others But I have no personal experience with that. "

"Araith is very talkative she'll talk your ear off for sure. I don't think she's spent a waking moment yet not discussing something.  Though she has been getting a lot of sleep more so then I am. But she's the most beautiful green you ever saw."  Seijin was really proud of Araith and more then willing to talk about her all the time. His eyes sparkled as he started to talk about Araith fondly.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By:
Congratulations, you found a clue!

Clue 03:

You overhear two young men chatting nearby.

"You know, it's kind of strange that we've heard so much about S'kef and Tsuen, but nothing about their little pets. E'lore and...what's that greenrider, J'ver?"

"Yeah," the other one grumbles. "That green J'ver is always spying for S'kef, they say...but he's actually kind of ke[t his nose clean lately, don't you think?"

"I dunno. Last I heard he was seen snooping about their wingsecond's hun. Or, their old Wingsecond anyhow. T'shiro, I think."

"What do you think J'ver was doing there?" the other asks, curious.

"I dunno. It seems weird, but I'm sure I saw his pretty green hanging around. It was a long time ago, though. Probably just routine spying, but that's the last incident I can think of. Everyone says the sneak's on his best behavior."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Who're you nervous t'meet?" He tilted his head, quirking a brow and looking over the younger man. He was friendly enough and it would take a gruff individual - Or maybe a sober B'run - to be mean to him. That much was obvious. Seijin was far too eager to please to earn much animosity. Or so B'run thought. But B'run was also drunk. That probably marred his judgement skills.

As the pair nearby started chattering, he turned, orienting on the conversation and trying to focus. E'lore and J'ver... He recognized the names, but neither were people he associated with or knew personally.  He did, however, listen intently and do his drunken best to remember what he heard.  It would probably come in handy later.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin started to reply  to B'run but  a nearby conversation peeked his interest and he noticed that even  B'run was listening in to it so he feel silent.  He remembered hearing other scraps of conversation before apparently the rumors really were flying lately .  But the biggest thing he remembered was the scrap of paper he found when he was talking with A'liran.  He was quite impressed with the brave green rider to offer to take it off his hands and pass it on to. He wondered vaguely though if A'liran  ever did pass it on or not.

He waited till the young men moved on  and out of earshot and B'run looked back before answering his question as if nothing had happened and they weren't spying on the speakers. He had to chuckle softly here they were talking about a spy but they were conversing out in the open where anyone could hear them. 

Seijin blushed softly " Well I've seen  some being very mean toward others and I don't wanna get on their bad side myself. " Seijin shrugged " But I must admit that I've had no personal experience with anyone being nasty or mean to me. I guess really if I give no one real reason to be cruel then they will not be. Or so I hope."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

B'run grumbled and turned his attention back to Seijin, taking another healthy swig and settling the bottle by his feet. He watched the other men as they moved off a while longer then focused entirely on Seijin, grinning crookedly as the other man blushed. The gruff bronzerider didn't make people blush often - The kitchen worker he bedded now and then would blush and giggle at him, but that was different.

"You just keep bein' friendly like you are an' stay 'way from the folks you think're mean, eh? Should have you sorted out as best you can be." The man was so obscenely welcoming it made B'run feel like more of an ass than normal. At least with A'liran he had known what to expect. Their combined flavor of jerk meshed surprisingly well. With Seijin, B'run was left worrying over hurting the poor weyrling's feelings. And he was mildly surprised when he realized he didn't want to.

"You ain't half bad. Folks'll realize that soon 'nough. Yer the sort that's hard t'be right up mean to, eh?"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin nodded softly " I do suppose your right about all that. Its probably the best plan to stay away from the ones that could be dangerous and just not ever make any waves or problems and I should be right as rain. " 

Seijin smiled sweetly. "Araith and I will be just fine. Its still gonna be a little while till she grows up enough to worry about anything just yet. So we have time to learn and grow together.  " He leaned back against the wall peering over at B'run. He wondered a bit about this allusive Bronze rider. He hasn't been around  much so he really didn't know anything at all about him. But the man sure has a different opinion of himself then the one that Seijin has of him currently.

"Why thank you B'run, I think your alright yourself." He grinned softly. "defiantly been a pleasure talking with you."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Heh. Think yer the first t'enjoy talkin' t'me, but I'll take what I can get, eh?" He grabbed his half-empty bottle and took another, long drink. Maybe A'liran had enjoyed their conversations. It was hard to tell with the other man, and B'run didn't dwell on such things often. He shoved a hand through his hair and scowled, muttering to himself a moment before taking yet another drink. He seemed determined to be drunk.

"I don' know how people stomach this crap. S'burnin' my gut an' smells like refuse." He wrinkled his nose and stoppered the bottle, though he kept it in his hands. "You don' intend t'wander off anytime soon, do ya? I'll prolly need someone t'haul my sorry ass home."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"I always wondered why people drink what they don't like. Its kind of funny really. But I have noticed that people tend to do things they don't like even when they can't really explain it. "He leaned back and watched B'run drink.  He didn't seem the violent type so Seijin wasn't nervous at all.

"If you wish me to stay and take you back to your hut when your finished I'll be more then happy to  B'run. I have no where pressing to be at the moment. Course later may be a different story if Araith needs me. " Seijin said quietly from where he stood. He really meant it though that he would stay and see the bronze rider home safely."Though i really hope we start that way long before you pass out cause i doubt i would be able to carry you there  by myself. If it is your intention to go out completely. "

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Sometimes, Boy, you gotta drink t'forget. Other times, so you can stand bein' social. Or get over some fear or somethin'. Everyone's got their reasons. Lotta folks drink t'find some'un t'bed. I drink 'cause... Well, what else am I goin' t'do? My one friend's an asshole." He gave a harsh laugh and sighed, dragging his fingers through his beard. Drinking only reminded him how damn lonely he was. This was a horrible idea. Well, he was too far in to back out now!

"Ha! 'Course! I wouldn' keep you from your dragon. What do I look like? A savage?" He snorted and gave a crooked grin, taking another gulp. "I ain't intendin' t'pass out... If I do, jes' leave me here. Someone'll come along an' either haul my ass somewhere or Olemuth'll carry me 'ome... Or somethin'." More than likely it would be the 'or something.'

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin looked over as B'run explained various reasons to get drunk.  " hmmmm so if one wanted to  like get another person in bed they would get them to drink a lot and then go after then when there defenses were mulled from the drink. But not give them enough to pass out cause  face it that would be no fun. "  Seijin tipped his head to the side and had to smile it was a interesting idea but he never would use it on anyone cause it was wrong and he'd perfer his lover to be willing and wanting him.  Though he knew that might not always be possible later when Araith grew up and had flights. That would be no choices in the matter but he intended to be and do whatever he had to so it would be good for them.

" Oh I know you would never keep me from Araith I just dinna want you to pass out on me cause I'd feel pretty bad if i  couldn't move you and had to leave you here to find assistance. Course if Olemuth would be willing to help I won't have to worry any. 

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

B'run chuckled, nodding slowly. "Yeh, yeh. People do that fairly often." He'd had it done to him a time or two. It'd been a while, though. For which he was thankful. He didn't need to wake up in an awkward situation... Again. He'd managed to avoid that for a while and planned on doing the same thing. Well, of course, he'd planned that and here he was getting sloshed. Close enough to avoiding awkward situations! This wasn't awkward yet!

He was even making a friend! Though, he might not remember his 'friend' in the morning.

"Don' feel bad if'n I pass out. Jes' leave me 'ere. Prolly be best for the both'a us, eh?" He chuckled and leaned back against the wall, tilting his head back to peer at Seijin. "Olemuth'd help... Or at least grab he an' drag me 'ome scoldin' me the entire damn time." And he would, too. B'run didn't doubt it for a second.

"How olds yer Araith now?"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Araith is a little over a month give or take  a little.  She's growing like a weed but then they say that hatchlings tend to do that. But now i actually getting to see if  close up. " Seijin smiled brightly.  He had to blush thinking about getting someone drunk like that and take advantage.  He looked over at B'run as he drank some more. Seijin knew he was well on his way to getting drunk  but  as he looked threw his lowered eyelashes at the man he had to notice that B'run was a good looking man underneath the gruff exterior and unkempt appearance. He could see the mans good looks.

" Well then i promise to try and not worry if  Olemuth will help take you home if you by chance end up passing out on us. " Seijin replied softly.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"They do grow quickly. I couldn't carry Olemuth within a week or so." The bronze had grown qucikly and B'run remembered wondering if he was ever going to stop. He had, of course, but not before he'd been enormous. Not that B'run would have traded him for the world. He smiled and reached out for the bronze, feeling the comforting presence in his mind.

"I'll make sure I don' pass out... Or at least have you haul my sorry ass home 'fore that happens. Shouldn't be far." It was just over there... Across the gather square... That seemed like the most impossible distance ever. He shifted his gaze back to Seijin, studying the other man quietly. He was a good looking individual and had he not been a weyrling, B'run probably would have been flirting shamelessly... Shells, flirting hurt no one!

"How's chastity suitin' you?" He grinned mischievously.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin couldn't resist a slight amount of teasing. "shall I strip you down and put you to bed to sleep it off as well.  That might be very interesting experience for me." He couldn't help but to start to blush at that thought. He couldn't help but find B'run slightly attractive with his rough good looks and rugged appearance.  He sure didn't seem  as bad as he made himself out to be.  Seijin hoped that he didn't go overboard though with the teasing. He after all wasn't very good at this not just yet. Maybe in the future he'd get better at it from experience.

Seijin blushes softly " Well since I have little experiences with it. Its not to bad for me. I don't know fully what i missing right now. Course  as Araith grows up then I'll probably be thinking more and more about it. I'm sure i'll be a bundle of nervous by then  though luckily I've already had my first time before Araith hatched. " He admitted softly.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Think you could 'andle strippin' my 'andsome ass down?" B'run grinned, breaking into laughter. Sober, he'd never be so forward, nor so complimentary of himself. Drunk, he was all about the flirting and wasn't keen on holding back. Not that he could have if he wanted. He had a case of the word-vomit. It just kept coming!

When the other man blushed, he chuckled and waved a hand, trying to show that he meant no harm. "You'll be fine. First flight is always the hardest. But they know what they're doing. Just go with the dragon and you'll do jus' fine."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin blushed more but grinned " Oh I think I'll be able to strip that handsome body down for sure"  Seijin brushed the hair back  behind his ears that the only sign of nervousness on his part. " Course the question is will you be able to handle the fact that I did handle it the next morning when your sobbered up. Or will you come hunting me down" 

Seijin couldn't help but laugh softly this was fun. " tuck you in too  snug as a firelizard curling up for the night. " Seijin nodded softly. " I will do well to trust  Araith's  choice I am sure she'll not give in to just any dragon. " Or at least Seijin hoped that would be true.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

B'run snorted, biting back laughter and grinning like a fool. "Prolly not, eh? Wake up all confused as t'why I'm naked an' in a bed. Prolly just pass out in m'chair or somesuch." It seemed like the best option, though he doubted he'd even make it to the chair. He'd wind up curled up between Olemuth's forelegs, drooling on the dragon's hide.

"Olemuth'll fly 'er, prolly. He's fond'a greens, though he'll chase golds anyday." He smiled, pleased with the bronze's eagerness to fly and be involved in things. It was a contrast to B'run, whom had kept his head low for the past several years and was only now, with the aid of liquid courage and Olemuth finally getting tired of him being lonely undertaking the adventure of making friends.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin grinned back. " Well we'll have to see just how that plays out when it happens.  Hopefully it will be a meeting to be remembered. " He teased playfully offering a shy wink.  He did like the man he seemed quite unique and interesting. Seijin would probably like to get to know him better. Maybe when he was a bit more steady on his feet. Course if they get him to his hut then maybe they could talk more till he fell asleep on him. 

"Well perhaps we should start in the general direction of your sleeping quarters and we'll have you almost there in no time. " He held a arm out to steady B'run on his feet and prayed that B'run still knew the way or they might end up in some very interesting places.  Not that Seijin was gonna complain after all the man seemed to be good company.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)