World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Gotcha! [D'hys]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Archived
A'liran wasn't generally known for his cleverness. Today, however, he had a plan. He wore a devilish smirk as he recounted his new scheme to himself again and again, pleased with himself for it's invention and devoted to it's execution. He walked briskly, eyes narrowed and focused as he walked through the many huts dotting the outskirts of Katila. He needed to hurry if he was going to catch D'jhys before the evening meal!

Be careful not to give yourself away. I'm sure your excellent acting will be a great boon this evening Astoreth muttered, sullen and alone back at their hut.

That is exactly why I left your cranky ass at home, Ast! I don't wanna hear it A'liran said guardedly, bristling tone indicating that he was more than willing to fight with her over words if it came to it. In the distance, she hissed.

Perhaps I'll tell them your wherrybrained plan he threatened, tone sinking into a resentful whisper with just a touch of aloofness.

Yeah, do that, missy. I'll kill you. He was not going to be flown by Z'ia again. He was not going to endure the pain and humiliation. He just wasn't, end of story. Today, he had the uncommon advantage of both Astoreth showing her proddiness early and A'liran himself actually picking up on it.

He was going to enjoy this flight, shard it! And no blue midgets were going to stop him!

A'liran's proddiness wasn't the only thing tugging him along. That old fascination had sprung up again. It was like a game, and tonight, A'liran planned to win his first hand! That was the idea, and he was sticking to his guns. He trotted up to D'hys' door and cleared his throat, knocking heartily and crossing his arms to wait.

When the bluerider answered, A'liran grinned and stepped boldly inside, as if he owned the place. He hoped his forwardness would surprise and entice the bluerider, though even if it did Ali hardly expected much of an outward reaction. D'hys always did a good job of masking his feelings, even when startled. Ali was going to give it his all, though.

He walked inside and spun on his heels, a friendly smile crossing his handsome face. He winked.  "Hey there, asshole!" he said before hopping backwards once, hoping his feistyness would be enough to tempt the man to approach. Ali placed his hands on his hips and smirked, his self-assurance and pleasure pouring through onto his deviously bright expression.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

D'hys
of Blue Zeianth

Date of Birth
29.12.695, 49
Height
6'3
Eyes
Blue
Build
Extremely fit
Hair
Blonde, shag

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
Zeianth watched with mild curiosity as A’liran approached the hut he was lazily lounging outside of but made no effort to interact with the human or alert D’hys of his visitor. Sometimes it was far more entertaining to watch his bonded think on his feet though he usually still formed a strong game plan in time to still make him the winner of the interaction. This time, he wasn’t sure how quickly D’hys would take control with the way A’liran seemed to have a determined step to him and the greeting used once he was let inside. It would probably still end the same way it always did but a little entertainment that evening wouldn’t hurt.

D’hys hadn’t been expecting A’liran, or anyone for that matter, and was indeed a bit surprised to find the greenrider when he opened the door. The surprises didn’t end there either as A’liran invited himself inside without them exchanging a word just so he could do the greeting with more pizzazz than was necessary. An eyebrow arched in mild surprise and intrigued at the obvious term of endearment A’liran was going for this time but it wasn’t enough to provoke D’hys into any level of rage besides slight annoyance given the roof they stood under. “Interesting way you have of greeting me in my own home, babe. Wanna try again?” He had a feeling he knew how it would go down a second time but it was still worth the try and D’hys crossed his arms over his chest as he waited for the reply.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

A'liran is a pig. He is foul. Tell your bonded to throw him out! Astoreth said, barging into Zeianth's mind without warning or invitation. A'liran sensed her anxiety. The shit are you doing, Ast?

Fly yourself

I'm trying!

A wide, way-too-innocent smile crossed Ali's face as he looked back at the bluerider. He wasn't too surprised at D'hys' response now that he took a moment to think about it. D'hys was a very proud person and was protective of his space, though not as bad as some certain uptight greenriders that A'liran knew. He crossed his arms, taking one sweeping step back.

"Sorry, you'll have to excuse my rudeness," Ali said, bowing his head in a mockery of the sort of respectful bow that a greenrider might normally make after such a transgression. It was the sort of evasive, pride-sparing half-apology that he usually tossed around when he didn't feel like he'd actually done anything wrong. "I guess I was just excited to see you."

Ali's eyes locked on the bluerider. Shards, he was so handsome and so intriguing. It was hard for Ali to remember not to pitch himself at the man and beg for it. The itching of proddiness ate at him, crawling under his skin and teasing his instincts. A'liran fell silent for a few moments as his already lusty eyes washed over the man, worse than a sex-starved bluerider eyeing a virgin green in heat. A'liran licked his lips and stepped forward.

He slid one hand forward to wrap around D'hys'. "You teased me last night," he said, thinking back on the previous night at D'ren's hut. "And then ran off with Z'ia. I've been thinking about you since then." Well, it was the truth at least. Ali's eyes widened as he slithered closed to D'hys, slim body pressing against the bluerider's and lips brushing lightly across his strong jawline.

You're trying too hard

Die in a fire

Ali felt himself getting riled. He looked boldly back at the bluerider and allowed an arrogant smile to cross his face. 'I'm going to lose sleep  if I don't get a chance to prove to you that I'm just as good."

He reminded himself to stay under control a little longer. He didn't want either rider or dragon to realize he and Astoreth were heavily proddy, though he imagined they would soon guess.

D'hys
of Blue Zeianth

Date of Birth
29.12.695, 49
Height
6'3
Eyes
Blue
Build
Extremely fit
Hair
Blonde, shag

Threads

And you are a pest. Tell yourself to calm down. Zeianth shot back, annoyed at the sudden intrusion on his mind and at Astoreth’s presumption she could order him around. The wilful little green still had a lot to learn.

D’hys wasn’t quite sure what to make of A’liran’s apology and show of bowing. It was half-assed, that was clear, but it was still seemingly out of character given every encounter they had since the flight they finally entered. Even the confession about being excited to see the bluerider seemed odd. It was natural for people to feel that way around him, D’hys knew, but A’liran typically fought with him and would deny any sort of positive emotion – except the topic about trust. That had been a pleasant surprise to have the greenrider agree he trusted the wild rider. “Since you’re so excited for a glance of me, I’ll forgive you. This time.”

Ah yes, the adventures in D’ren’s hut. “It’s only natural to become addicted after a little taste. Can’t get me out of your system, eh?” D’hys grinned at the man that was almost equal in height to him. After spending time with Z’ia, it was always interesting to adjust back to those that weren’t quite so vertically challenged. Although, after ditching both men to their fate with S’kef, D’hys had spent a bit of time with I’shan who was more of equal height as well. Strange things to think about at such a time! But his mind had been doing its best to avoid contemplating the day before and every stupid thing he had done. Fucking in D’ren’s bed? Sneaking out the window? Abandoning Z’ia and even A’liran? Not exactly his finest day even if it had been pretty hot for a while. Thankfully I’shan served as a good distraction immediately after the escape.

“I’ve been thinking about that as well. How hot it was fucking Z’ia in that bed and how you should have joined us.” D’hys ran the back of his fingers down A’liran’s cheek in a deceptively soft touch, doing what he could to make his own move in whatever game they were playing. He didn’t know the rules yet and hated it when he wasn’t the one making them but he’d play along a little longer anyway. An opening to steal the win would show up soon enough.

With the slim form pressing against his body, D’hys instinctively wrapped his arms around A’liran with both hands grabbing at ass cheeks. He caught the way A’liran kept getting distracted and wondered what Astoreth was pestering him about but figured the bitchy green simply didn’t like him once again running to the bluerider they didn’t know much about despite the slight kindness given after the brutal flight with Z’ia. “So you’re here to show me now, are you?”

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Astoreth huffed, thin body puffing and wing rustling at Zeianth's words. You speak as if you're better than me, but you're yet to prove it she responded callously, quite unlike her normal tone. She always deferred to male dragons, even if her tone was sometimes playful and evasive. Today, she was challenging him. It was a sign. She circled once where she stood, body quivering. A  strange sensation was coming over her. A'liran! What have you done?

Ali knew exactly what he'd done.  He leaned sweetly into D'hys, lips pressing lightly against the man's neck as he felt those powerful hands wrap around to his backside. The greenrider's arousal was blatantly obvious and his breath became quick. His own arms looped sweetly around D'hys' shoulder.

"I'd have gone, were it only you..." Ali whispered. "I don't care if you're friends with Z'ia, but I will never willingly touch him." Ali's voice stung with hatred, but it was also distracted. He arched against D'hys as he felt Astoreth's mind savaging his own. He could feel his own excitement spilling over to her. Oh, how he'd waited! The bitch had finally been polite enough to get proddy early. A'liran had time to execute his plan..shards, he even had to wait! He'd waited for hours, hoping to push her just far enough without waiting too long, and here it was!

A'liran nipped at D'hys' eat. "S'kef damn near beat me raw, D'hys. And you abandoned me," the greenrider said in a sly tone. "I'd much rather it be you making me scream..."

He took a bite, not hard enough to seriously harm but clearly meant as a challenge, before letting out a hungry moan. Astoreth screeched, appearing in the air overhead and landing heavily on top of the hut. A'liran! she roared, unable to contain herself much longer.

Ali laughed into D'hys' neck. "Come on, Dee..." the greenrider begged, writhing against the man. "I'm all yours, anything you want..."

D'hys
of Blue Zeianth

Date of Birth
29.12.695, 49
Height
6'3
Eyes
Blue
Build
Extremely fit
Hair
Blonde, shag

Threads

From the way you screech and whine, you prove that even your fellow greens are better than you. I don’t even have to try when dealing with you, Astoreth. She could be such a tiring creature. At least she didn’t get distracted after twenty seconds though, so that was one thing in Astoreth’s favour when being compared to Niskziath, the green he had to play nice with for D’hys’ long term game.

D’hys allowed himself a soft moan at the nip to his ear. While he preferred having all of the control, sometimes a little forwardness in his lover didn’t hurt anyone. Hearing what S’kef had done to those he caught, however, was close to hurting him along with his victims though. Any wave of guilt was quickly brushed away though when he decided the other men would have done the same thing he had if given the chance. They’d all save their own skin for their own reasons, just like Z’ia willingly provoked S’kef for his own reasons that D’hys had yet to find his friend and ask about. It was likely done simply because it would be far more entertaining that slipping out unharmed and he may have agreed if it weren’t for showing V’zire how sweet and innocent he was.

“I’ll make you scream all night, babe,” D’hys promised on a low growl, “and forget Z’ia. He’s a friend but I don’t need his assistance in making you moan and beg for more.” He had fun sharing with his fellow bluerider but not every toy worked better with two people and D’hys was more than okay playing with A’liran alone, especially with the way the greenrider was coming on to him.

A hiss escaped as he was bit and the challenge was received and accepted. If that was how A’liran wanted to play, far be it from D’hys to say no – or too move. All too late he realised what had happened. A’liran was throwing himself at him and giving him permission to do anything he wanted and Astoreth was suddenly screeching above the hut. He had been played by a proddy greenrider! D’hys pushed A’liran away from him just enough that he could look at the man and glared briefly. The slutty and enticing son of a bitch! “I told you. You’re addicted.” He settled with pointing out the obvious instead of conceding defeat before roughly moving A’liran towards the nearest wall to pin the greenrider against it.

“Zeianth, make it a quick chase and shut her up.” The ice-coloured dragon was already on his feet and poised to jump after Astoreth. The challenge and situation their riders were locked in were all too clear and Zeianth was willing to go for and win that particular green again.

“I also told you before; you’re mine until your next flight.” He may have lost the round by a surprise attack by the conniving greenrider but D’hys was determined to keep the upper hand on A’liran all the same. He returned the favour of the bite a moment later as his mouth went for A’liran’s neck and hands started wandering over his partner’s body. No sense in waiting for the dragons to have fun!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

A'liran shuddered as he felt D'hys grip him and push him away, accusing eyes locking onto the greenrider's own and filling him with a wild swirl of emotions. There was pride, victory, fear, desire...all there, shining through the greenrider's lusty haze. D'hys wasn't pleased with being tricked, it would seem! Ali felt a great sense of accomplishment for being the one to net a prize, but he sensed the accusation and flash of anger, just enough to inspire that right amount of fear in the greenrider. He moaned softly, clutching the bluerider's arms as he looked back at him.

"Am I the only one who's addicted?" Ali asked, smirking as he wrenched himself in D'hys' grip. The plan had been surrender, to toss himself at the bluerider and accept a good flight winner, but it seemed that simple surrender just wasn't in A'liran's blood. He'd tempted his partner, but now he wanted to make D'hys work for it!

The greenrider jerked away, fleeing the bluerider for a few steps before he felt the other man's strong arms capture him. Ali kicked and spat as D'hys hauled him towards the wall, but the greenrider's protest was met with little success. D'hys was stronger, not by a tremendous amount, but enough of a margin that his determined effort won him a quick victory. "I don't belong to anyone!" Ali spat, wrestling against the man as he felt the hands wandering over him, in spite of wanting it so badly himself. That was the greenrider's personal creed, to fight every step of the way. He moaned sharply as D'hys' mouth met his neck, and his protests faded to a vicious raking of his nails down the man's back.

Ali wasn't sure when the flight began or when it ended. Astoreth, her vicious temperament enticed by Zeianth's arrogant coldness, made no move to foil her rider's plans. Pushed into a premature flight, she screamed and hit the sky in the same delirium as her rider, and was easily snatched. Ali missed the moment; he was already tangled up on the ground.

*Funtimes!*

A'liran groaned and opened his eyes. He was sore, but he wasn't sure if it was more thanks to S'kef's beating or the flight. Probably both. The dazed greenrider emerged from the flight much more content than usual, his body spent and his mind at ease. He'd been flown by someone he liked; someone who made him feel beautiful and powerful, and yet challenged him at the same time. Someone who was neither needlessly cruel or unpleasantly needy.

Satisfied, the greenrider rolled onto his side. Had he even made it to the bed? No, it looked like he was on the floor. His clothes were all over, and Astoreth was contentedly sleeping in the back of his mind. A'liran smiled at D'hys and gave him a prod. "Gotcha," the greenrider said cheekily, though the contented smile on his face revealed that his fight was very much for show. They both liked the fight, so why not indulge?

D'hys
of Blue Zeianth

Date of Birth
29.12.695, 49
Height
6'3
Eyes
Blue
Build
Extremely fit
Hair
Blonde, shag

Threads

Gotcha? That rankled. D’hys was all for games and pulling one over on someone but he preferred to be the one doing the tricking, not the one caught up in the trap. How did A’liran manage to so easily snare him? He supposed it actually was an easy task with the approach taken. Come to him looking for sex, pushing buttons just enough to entice and then spring a flight on him. It wasn’t like D’hys was against flying greens in general or doing repeat flights; he just did it on his own terms. A’liran had been a fun win the first time and a point had been made about how easy it was to dominate the greenrider and get him addicted. They didn’t need flights after that for interesting encounters.

Well, he didn’t.

Given the shape A’liran had been in recently after another flight, it was clear the man was trying to find a way to a slightly more relaxed and preferred outcome. Naturally A’liran couldn’t straight out ask to be chased since that either wouldn’t work or he’d end up having to owe D’hys something. Besides, as much as he hated to admit it, the bit of a fight and the surprise flight had only added to the adrenaline and made the sex that much more intense.

Still, he wasn’t going to admit that to A’liran.

“Fucker,” D’hys grumbled, eyeing up his partner as he ran a hand through his short yet sweat-dampened hair. He didn’t feel much like elaborating on the well-played deception since they both knew it had positive results and the bluerider wasn’t about to swing a fist over it. He could, but he wouldn’t. He would, however, remind A’liran of their brief chat before the flight truly got under way. “Until she’s in the sky again, you’re my prize, babe.” A’liran said he didn’t belong to anyone but most would argue addicts were indeed owned by their substance of choice and D’hys was that substance to the greenrider.

D’hys gave a quick roll to flip from back to side and soon he was straddling A’liran before the greenrider could wander off on him. “I think that excites you though. Not knowing when I’ll sneak up on you and fuck you until your knees give out. Behind a hut? In the bathhouse? In the middle of the Square?” He was still irritated at losing and while he wasn’t mad with rage and about to harm A’liran, D’hys still wasn’t ready to write off the entire encounter as a win to the opposing team.

“My living room floor…” hands went to A’liran’s nipples and started teasing the buds, pinching and rolling them to help spark the lust again. If A’liran could throw them into sex suddenly, then D’hys was certainly allowed to bring them back for another go and this time without dragons crowding their minds.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Fucker

The mumbled curse brought an impish smile to A'liran's face. He watched with satisfaction as D'hys roused himself, appearing caught in as many conflicting emotions as  A'liran had been after their first flight together. Of course, D'hys was a hard man to read. It could well have been a trick, but Ali liked D'hys' tricks, at least most of the time.

"I never agreed to that," Ali said, sliding back across the floor as D'hys prowled closer. He didn't make it far before  D'hys easily rolled on top of him, pinning him to the floor underneath that beautiful frame. Ali breathed deeply and looked up at the bluerider, gaze sharp with questioning fascination. "I told you, Dee. I don't belong to anyone."

D'hys didn't believe it, Ali knew. The greenrider liked to think that at least he believed it himself, but time would tell. It made him feel better to maintain the assertion just the same. D'hys' whispered threats (or were they promises?) brought a chill over the greenrider. D'hys was like a fine-tuned predator with a perfect knack for the hunt, and his descriptive imaginings only made A'liran anticipate it more.

There could only be one satisfactory answer: "No..."

Ali wrenched himself between D'hys and the floor, trying to wriggle free. He couldn't just give in; that was anticlimactic and cowardly. Worst of all, it would leave victory for the bluerider! Ali had won the first round in a continuation of a contest in which he was always behind.  He couldn't give up too easily now!

"Let go of me," A'liran hissed, confused and wildly lustful eyes flickering to meet D'hys as he felt the man's grip on his sensitive flesh. Ali let out a scream.

D'hys
of Blue Zeianth

Date of Birth
29.12.695, 49
Height
6'3
Eyes
Blue
Build
Extremely fit
Hair
Blonde, shag

Threads

As cliché as it was to say, “and I’m not just anyone.” A feral grin accompanied his statement as D’hys found it alluring the way A’liran tried to get away from him and deny the very basic need to be dominated. He personally didn’t suffer from that fault in his DNA but D’hys was ever glad to find those that did and exploit it in fun ways. Z’ia was someone that was an equal but in the end knew who would dominate that tiny bit more but A’liran was someone who thought he stood a chance and put up a fight. In the end though, he always submitted and it was always at the right moment. Whether that was also a carefully laid plan or not – and D’hys believed it wasn’t – was something to debate later as D’hys was more than willing to enjoy the chase and then the victory.

Being told ‘no’ didn’t bother D’hys. If he were playing with V’zire, he’d listen and back off so the game would keep going – though he also knew he’d push just enough each time to keep the skittish greenrider in the palm of his hands – but with A’liran, it was expected and a good bargaining tool. “No? Are you sure?” D’hys leaned in close to put more of his body weight on the squirming man but also to languidly trail his tongue along A’liran’s collar bone. “Say it once more and I’ll let you go.” There was a strong chance he was being honest and an equally strong chance he would be believed. A’liran was borderline foolish to place so much trust in him given what he was capable of doing. Why he did, D’hys figured it was due to being honest in his intentions outside of the kind gestures and as a greenrider, A’liran probably didn’t see much of either.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

D'hys was right about that. Ali wasn't used to honesty or mercy, and those he found with the capacity for either were usually also incredibly boring and flat. A'liran had exotic tastes and a big appetite, but it just so happened that indulging himself brought him to dangerous places and put him at the mercy of dangerous people. If Ali were a more analytic person, he might have wondered if his nature or his circumstances in life led him to this fate, but he was more interested in practicality. Maybe he was a greenrider because he liked this life. Maybe he liked this life because he was a greenrider and had to learn to.

Either way, D'hys' comment infuriated him. Ali froze, glaring back at the man with cold frustration and lust wrapped into one confusing haze, lip twitching and fingertips curling against the carpet. That offer was the embodiment of everything that confused and enticed A'liran about this bluerider; it was kind and yet cruel in the same breath, manipulative and honest, and shading unavoidable. Ali was going to have to make a call, and no matter which call he made, he would lose.

His heart pounded his his chest. He waited in the dark for a few moments, quiet and stiff, before he finally hissed a response under his breath. "I hate you."

He relaxed, no longer struggling as he allowed his back to rest against the floor, no longer struggling against D'hys' weight on top of him. What had this bastard done to him? He shivered as he felt the man's tongue on his skin and slowly wrapped his arms around the bluerider's waist, holding him lightly, unwilling to be possessive and yet determined to seem like it was his own idea, his own choice. If he could fool himself into thinking that, there would be no guilt.

D'hys
of Blue Zeianth

Date of Birth
29.12.695, 49
Height
6'3
Eyes
Blue
Build
Extremely fit
Hair
Blonde, shag

Threads

“You wouldn’t be the first, babe,” D’hys didn’t care if someone hated him but he also knew A’liran didn’t mean it given the lack of venom behind the statement and the way the greenrider soon relaxed. It was a simple statement that was close to being a pout because he couldn’t keep the upper hand with his attempts to stop something that he actually did want. It was an odd dance they played that had a lot of backward steps and twirls but D’hys was willing to keep it up all the same. A good dance partner made any routine enjoyable.

With the arms circling around his waist, D’hys lifted his head enough to gift A’liran with the sight of seeing one brow arch in mild curiosity. He wasn’t exactly surprised that the ‘no’ didn’t come but it was odd for A’liran to give in so quickly and he had to wonder if another trick was soon in coming. Likely not with the way eyes were set with determination. A’liran was doing his best to get what he wanted without seeming like an easy greenrider and D’hys would give him credit for always trying. The fight didn’t last long this round but it was still there and it didn’t seem in danger of leaving the man permanently anytime soon either.

“I’ll win your next flight for you, A’liran,” D’hys promised as he slipped his hand down between their bodies to caress the greenrider’s arousal, “however, it won’t be in either of our huts. Someplace more fun and daring. If you can handle that and I think you can.” His mouth lowered back to an already thoroughly marked shoulder to tongue and nip at it some more. If A’liran was going to successfully pull one over on him, then he had to know the stakes would be higher afterward and while D’hys was willing to accept his loss, he was going to ensure it didn’t happen again.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

A'liran inhaled deeply, eyes flashing up at D'hys as he saw that sarcastic raised brow. "Is that a promise?" he asked skeptically. D'hys had kept his promises in the past and seemed more or less trustworthy, especially for a bluerider, but A'liran was immediately concerned. Flights were not certain things. How could D'hys promise without reservation to win the next flight?

"Something could go wrong," A'liran challenged gently. He let his hands wander down D'hys' side, determined to enjoy his prize if he was destined to be a prize himself. The bluerider was handsome and delightful to touch. Ali's pessimistic take on the agreement wasn't going to stop him from enjoying that, especially when the small victory came at what appeared to be a high price.

Appeared....because in a lot of ways, it also sounded fun. So many things in life came colored with both excitement and danger at once. Sometimes, A'liran wasn't sure that he understood the difference.

Gradually, he smiled and his expression softened. "That's pretty bold of you," he pointed out. "But I can handle whatever you can throw out. My maiden flight was in the weyr bowl..." If he could survive that, he could handle anything. "But I can't promise that the poor girl will give me as much warning next time as she did this time."  He adjusted his position a little bit and smirked impishly up at the other man. "Tell you what...if she glows for me next time, you can name the place. But if you screw up on your end of the deal and don't win her, then you owe me a favor..." He quirked a brow up at D'hys questioningly. "Think I can hold you to that, handsome?"

D'hys
of Blue Zeianth

Date of Birth
29.12.695, 49
Height
6'3
Eyes
Blue
Build
Extremely fit
Hair
Blonde, shag

Threads

That was always the risk of a flight, even with all of his big words and confidence. D’hys won more than he lost but there were still loses in his career. Of course they always ended up being rather enjoyable themselves and while some flights were purposely thrown for those encounters, D’hys couldn’t honestly say every mark against his record was done by his choosing. He could, however, say that when Zeianth was interested, there was an extremely high chance he would win. His blue was borderline lazy some days but he did enjoy being the victor and collecting at least one flight with every green.

“Something could go wrong while walking to dinner or eating it as well, babe. That’s part of the thrill,” D’hys nipped a bit harder at an unblemished patch of shoulder. He wasn’t one for punching his lovers – unless they deserved it by swinging at him first – but biting was his calling card. “Or you can play it safe and stay near me when she’s about due. Zeianth is quick and will have the win before anyone else approaches… though I wouldn’t mind showing off to an audience how I make you moan.” He sat up, grinning at the greenrider he had no intentions of letting leave just yet. Sunrise seemed like a fine time to part ways.

What was that? How adorable; A’liran wanted something in return for a potential miss. D’hys was willing to go with that and with a handful of other people he would have left the terms open until the point the favour was asked for but the greenrider was tricky and it was best to play it temporarily cautious. “Name your price now. What kind of favour would you be after if I lost?” He wanted to know his motivation for winning – or for losing.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"I like a thrill," A'liran whispered harshly, as if it were some sort of secret. He wriggled a little, defiant in spite of the fact that he was actually quite comfortable. He knew his slippery and feisty nature was part of what appealed to his handsome partner, and he had no intention of letting that die off. "I just like a little insurance..a back up plan, in place things go to shit. Besides.." he paused, raising his brows and smiling brightly at the man, a scheming look in his eyes. "I'd hate for you to get bored and sloppy. You like gambling, don't you?"

A'liran wanted to guarantee a victory. He wanted to put stakes on this promised win, so even if D'hys lost and  Ali was savaged again, he would have something to hang over D'hys' head other than a simple loss. So far he had no reason to think that the bluerider wouldn't keep to his word, so he figured as long as the price wasn't too extreme, he would be in a position to 'win' no matter what.

"Listen...Ast rarely gives me the courtesy of warning," he said, pointing one finger outside and frowning in her general direction. Somewhere far off, she snorted at him. "But I'll do my best to stay close. I'll even do my best to give you your audience..." That was a little extreme, but Ali could take it. He'd love for the losers to see their prize snatched, especially if Z'ia was among them. "But if you lose, you have to suck me off in the dining hall one night. On your knees."

He smiled innocently, knowing how much D'hys loved his dominance. Now that sounded like something that called for an audience!

D'hys
of Blue Zeianth

Date of Birth
29.12.695, 49
Height
6'3
Eyes
Blue
Build
Extremely fit
Hair
Blonde, shag

Threads

“I’m never sloppy and if I end up bored, then it’s the fault of whatever used to be entertaining,” D’hys pointed out, making sure A’liran was aware of how things worked. If he lost D’hys’ interest, then he had done something wrong and was no longer worthy of it. So that really wasn’t a part of the issue so long as the greenrider continued to be fun until after the next flight. The question about gambling, however, was spot on. D’hys enjoyed the thrill that came with the activity and it was part of why he got along so well with the daredevil that was Z’ia. They liked to play chance and risk a little more than they should to prove they could and come out of it on top. Even with some of the riskier moves that some would call stupid as they risked injury, D’hys had yet to come across something where the risks were too high; until now.

Had A’liran found something the proud bluerider didn’t want to gamble on? He was sure of Zeianth’s skills and the enthusiasm and determination of A’liran were obvious so it seemed like a safe bet and easy win but D’hys still wasn’t sure he liked what he would owe if he lost. A’liran had pegged him right in his love of being in control and dominating his partners which also meant he liked to receive oral, not give it. In fact, D’hys couldn’t recall a time where he actually did. It was too submissive in his mind.

While he knew he could spin the situation to his advantage when it happened, there were two things that would be in jeopardy if he lost. His game with V’zire might come to a crashing end if he saw or heard about the public oral display and his position of Wingsecond might be stripped from him when wings were started up again. Of course his position could still be taken away simply because of Zeianth’s hide but if S’kef stayed in power, D’hys felt he could win him over by that fact alone since he would be a brownrider ruling Katila.

Through all of his thinking on the matter, D’hys held a neutral expression, gaze never leaving A’liran’s face as he considered the options. Once again, the greenrider had trapped him. If he said no to the deal now, he would be seen as afraid and weak but if he said yes and lost, then he would not only be seen as a loser but he’d be at risk of losing two things he currently enjoyed. He was certain he could sweet talk V’zire enough to prove the stunt was a silly bet and wouldn’t happen again and there was a chance he could get S’kef to keep him in as Wingsecond as well. There was also a greater chance Zeianth would win and D’hys would never have to worry about his image.

“I’ll win your next flight, in a more public area but if I should fail, without you tampering with the results,” he growled, knowing full well that some greenriders did their best to influence the dragon for the winner or as A’liran proved, setting the stage to his liking, “then I’ll blow you in the Dining Hall.” Even with his pride at stake, the usual thrill was still there and D’hys looked forward to how it would play out.

“But since we know what I can give you in a flight is what you crave…” he trailed off, reaching down to flick his thumbs over abused nipples in a silent and very brief example of what it was A’liran craved. The greenrider wanted a break from the abuse he received and D’hys was confident they would work together in making sure his bold words about guaranteeing another win proved a statement of truth.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"You're an ass," A'liran noted with a cocky grin. He lifted a brow at he looked up at the bluerider, noticing the brief pause accompanied by a blank stare. Ali didn't expect much of a response from the man, but that little pause was telling enough; he'd caught the man off-guard, put him in a position where even for a split second he wasn't sure what to say. D'hys wouldn't green someone like Ali with a puzzled or uncertain expression, or anything else that might seem like weakness. That little pause was enough to let Ali know that he'd hit home, and unlike  D'hys, he was unable to hide his emotion. A  mug grin crossed his face.

"We have a deal, then," Ali promised. "Ast's flights are pretty irregular, but if I get any warning I'll let you know." He wondered if it would work. Astoreth wasn't particularly against flying with the same dragon in general, but once her cycle came around she became unbelievably difficult. Any plans or desires were forgotten in the moment and she simply took off, waiting for the fastest and strongest to grab her.  She hated them during the chase. She hated them.

Ali sighed as he felt the bluerider's touch once more. The greenrider's defensive posture relaxed as he rested beneath the man, finally letting his guard down and surrendering in full. It was D'hys' quiet reward for accepting the bet. Ali knew it was more of a risk for the bluerider than for himself. Unless D'hys pulled a fast one or some outside influence screwed things up, Ali couldn't lose! He was excited, but in that moment he saw no reason to rub it in. Instead, he would reward his partner. "All right then," he purred. "What do you want right now?"

I think they're more or less done, unless you have more plans ;D there's room for a closer or you're welcome to call it finished

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)