World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

You Lazy Bastards [R'nya's Wing - First Practice]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Deceased
What an interesting day this would turn out to be, indeed. And T'shiro was glad of it. Personally, he had to agree with R'nya's assessment that the entire wing had become unfit and needed to be whipped into shape. Playing a prominent role in the shape-whipping pleased him to no end.

Awaiting his Winglead's command, T'shiro stood at a standard attention to R'nya's side where he too, could survey the arrival of their wing. Sternly eyeballing those who decided to moan and groan with impertinence, there was no sign of the typically fun-loving T'shiro they may have had the opportunity to get to know outside of wing practice. No acting was involved on his behalf however; T'shiro was more than glad to exercise the militaristic talents given to him long ago.

Having been at the ready when R'nya faced him to give orders, there had hardly been enough time to inhale before T'shiro acted on the directive. "Sir!"

Though T'shiro was a few Turns older than his fellow Bronzerider, R'nya and himself had both Impressed in the same Turn. He did not know the Bronzerider previously, but since their coming south, T'shiro'd learned that the man was worthy of due respect even were it not for his current position. T'shiro felt that R'nya was appropriately deserving of his title and wielded his authority well enough. It pleased him therefore, to be serving as the man's Wingsecond, and he would do everything in his power to fulfill that role to his best ability.

Crucluith. Be awaiting Xyreith's command.

An imperialistic cadence of footfalls motioned the Bronzerider forward, where he was well within eye and ear-shot of the rest of the wing. Exerting a greater sense of Presence, the aura circumambient the Bronzerider became newly empowered by an incredible strength of Will and Authority; Suddenly, the T'shiro before them became a much more imposing creature. The Bronzerider understood very well the effectiveness of exerting a powerful sense of presence, so it was something he'd learned to utilize to his fullest advantage.  After all, every battle was fought first in the mind. This moment was no exception to him.

"You heard your Winglead! Off your dragons, now!" Most of them probably hadn't overheard the Winglead's order since it'd been direct at T'shiro, but that was no excuse for their hesitance. Each rider would learn to react to orders in a timely fashion. As in immediate and respectful fashion. T'shiro would make sure of that.

"I promise you that I will not be as forgiving as R'nya.  Forgiveness...is something that only your Winglead has the right to dole out. Fortunately for you, I have been put in charge of overseeing your physical training. If you work hard and follow orders, life will be a lot easier.

"Now...I want to see a perfect line formation in front of me... on the double! If you fail to leave room enough for you or your wingmates to perform physical training activities for the day, then you and the unfortunate wing-mates that you were so inconsiderate of, will be seeing me after practice for extra laps."

As dragonriders dismounted on cue, moving with varying degrees of urgency, the Wingsecond's attentive eyes settled over each rider in the wing individually, gaging their response to his command. Any who returned his gaze would be greeted by a most unapologetic expression.

Arms folding over his chest, T'shiro raised his voice again so that his words reached everyone, "When you've proven that you can make a line worthy of the Weyrling graduating class, I will give you my mark and you may begin with exercises. You will do ten push-ups,  sprint six dragon lengths and then come back. Rinse and repeat until you are given the order to collapse in exhaustion or do otherwise."

T'shiro waited in a mode of silent brooding until their line was properly formed, at which time, he gave the signal for physical training to begin. "What are you waiting for?  Begin!"

Code:
[span style="background-color:#330000;"][color=#663333]Cruclith Speech[/color][/span]

PA - First Post!

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)

Messages In This Thread
Re: You Lazy Bastards [R'nya's Wing - First Practice] - by T'shiro - 09.Sep.12, 06:43 PM