World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Dragon Desire [Erisi]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Deceased
Night had wrapped it's cool autumn embrace around the Weyr, finally starting to take the sting out of the Southern heat. The majority of the Weyr was asleep or at the very least tucked away in huts and rooms. One lone Bronze stood at one of the huts closest to the main Weyr, his wings half flared and neck craned down to the window.

M'bal. M'bal wake up. He gently crooned, hot breath leaving a momentary fog on the window.

Inside, M'bal groaned and rolled over. 'Go 'way stupid. Dark.' He mentally grunted, not quite awake enough to make a decent sentence. The Bronze crooned again, brushing gently across his rider's mind, gently pushing for him to wake up.

M'bal, wake up. I have something important for you to see.

Another groan, this time accompanied by furs being tugged over his head. 'No!' Gugaroth gave an impatient huff.

You will like this. I promise. He pressed, this time nudging him harder mentally. When M'bal refused to answer the dragon bumped the window, causing it to rattle. He did this several times until M'bal sat up.

"What! What do you want in the middle of the night?" He shouted, glaring out of the window at the Bronze. Gugaroth's eyes whirled a brilliant blue now that he had succeeded on waking his rider.

You need to come with me, it's important. You will like it. The Bronze insisted.

M'bal sighed, getting out of his bed and walking over to the window. 'What is it?' It wasn't like Gugaroth to rouse him during the middle of the night, he hoped he hadn't been getting any stupid ideas from that little Green he seemed to have taken a shine to.

Important. Was all the Bronze would say, refusing to elaborate as he instructed M'bal to get dressed and fix his disheveled hair. A short while later Gugaroth was flying them out south, towards the edge of the huts.

'What's so important out here?' M'bal asked with a frown.

Trust me. Gugaroth turned his gaze down, looking for a particular hut. Charath? Are you awake? He gently called out, careful to keep his thoughts from M'bal as he did so. He began to spiral down, he knew the hut as Charath had shown him yesterday, but kept his flight loose enough so that it didn't quite look like he was homing in on any.

'Gugaroth...' M'bal frowned, scanning the huts for life. Gugaroth was bringing him here for someone, that much was clear. But who? These were huts of those who Impressed in the South.

Gugaroth didn't respond, but instead took a somewhat sharp dive down to land beside one of the much newer huts. Charath! You should wake your rider, I have brought mine here. They will have fun together again! He chirped happily, wriggling until M'bal slid off from his neck. Stumbling a little as he landed he frowned. Was that that little Green? It was too dark for M'bal to tell.

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Archived
Charath liked Gugaroth, liked that he was bronze and his rider was a bronzerider. It'd be good for Erisi to socialize more with people like M'bal, even if it was his... special way of socializing. Her rider had been mostly disgruntled and a little amused by her sudden flight, and the partner he had wound up with. The Weyrling's laughter had followed M'bal out of the bathing houses when the bronzerider finally realized that he had just slept with a man. So, she did not wholly believe Erisi would be opposed to her idea... but just in case, she did not inform him. This was a secret sort of plot between herself and Gugaroth! After her flight she had been spending more time with the bronze, flirting inexpertly and simply hanging around the larger beast.

The bottom line was that she wanted to be able to hang out with Gugaroth more, and her bonded needed to make friends. On that note, if he was going to make friends, it might as well be with potentially important bronzeriders! Charath would never really have any rank of her own, but she believed that it was important to be recognized well! At least, it was important for Erisi. She still believed that she could do whatever she pleased, because she was Charath. She had a reputation to uphold.

Gugaroth! She crooned a greeting - Charath was never quite this friendly to any of the other female dragons. The Green disliked most of her brethren on principle, but males seemed to skate by more easily with her. I can hardly believe you got him down here. She spoke as if she were proud of Gugaroth's cunning, though she wasn't really sure the bronze had any to begin with.

Her attention turned to her rider, who had just begun to doze off. Erisi never went to bed on time, which was partially to blame for his slacking off in lessons. At least he hadn't yet gotten into the habit of bringing people home when he couldn't sleep, though Charath intended to give that a little push off. It was all for the sake of looking good! The green was sure that Erisi would enjoy hanging out with M'bal, if he gave the bronzerider a chance. He was going to find someone else to fill whatever needs he had, so it might as well be someone that could offer them a little something back.

Put your clothes back on. Someone is here.

She waited a few moments, knowing just how long it would take for Erisi to register that. '...You have got to be sharding kidding me. Now? It's fucking dark out. Who is it? Tell them to go away.' Erisi knew that his dragon didn't talk to other people. No matter how often he told her to go talk to Valerian, she refused, and if she wouldn't talk to Valerian, she'd talk to no one.

A friend. You don't need to get completely dressed. Pants will do. Charath answered her bonded whimsically, which immediately set Erisi's suspicion off.

The Weyrling grumbled and climbed out of his bed, throwing on the pants he had discarded just minutes ago. Erisi intended to make this quick so he could shut Charath up and climb back into bed. He swung open the door to his hut and stepped outside, folding his arms moodily against his chest. Blue eyes immediately fixed on the large bronze in front of his home.

Oh... 'No you did NOT, Charath!' he hissed the words vehemently into her mind, and was greeted with dark laughter. Charath had to admit, if there was not serious intention behind her actions, this would have been the most excellent prank. She could not see her bonded's face, but she imagined he was equally confused, mortified, and angry. I am doing you a favor. You shouldn't be chasing after blues when you can chase after a bronze. Unless the blue is Valerian, then you may chase after him all you please.

'I am not chasing after ANYONE, send him home! Send him home now!' The Weyrling took a few strides forward, close enough now to see that it really was M'bal. Their last encounter hadn't been unpleasant, but he absolutely hated when Charath pulled this shit off on him. If Erisi recalled correctly, the bronzerider did not like men, or was in such a state of self-denial that he should not have been considered mentally fit to Stand. He stared M'bal down for a few seconds, blue eyes intense as his mind whirled over what he should do.

He's here now, there's no point in sending him home. While I am convinced your taste is everyone, he is up your alley. You are welcome. The Green dragon sounded smug, because while her bonded was mentally yelling at her, he was not yelling at M'bal. Erisi was likely sizing up the situation.

A few more moments passed, and Erisi sighed heavily. "What do you want? It's cold out here, so you can talk quickly or you can come inside with me. Or you can leave, that's still an option."

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

When Charath crooned in the darkness M'bal made a small growling sound, this was highly suspicious. He didn't exactly remember the encounter with Erisi in the bathing house, it was an extremely hazy time, though being in a Weyr it didn't take long for some semblance of the story to reach him. Untrusting of the gossip he left it alone and ignored it, he must have taken advantage of some poor female Weyrling by accident and forced her Green to rise. Why on Pern would he go after a male...

Gugaroth returned the young Green's croon, reaching over to nuzzle her snout gently. It took some persuading. He was insisting on staying asleep. The pride Charath showed in her voice made Gugaroth bubble with glee, it was exciting to have someone other than his rider express pride in his skills. Any further chatter was forestalled by M'bal striding forward and grabbing the small Bronze's head, swinging it around to face him.

"Why have you brought me here?" He asked sternly, holding Gugaroth's snout still so they were forced to look eye to eye. The Bronze shuffled on the spot, wriggling his wings nervously. M'bal's tone didn't inspire a lot of confidence in him.

Because you should be happy. Gugaroth eventually replied, his tone low and sulky. He wouldn't be told off for that would he? No dragon wanted their lifemate to be unhappy and the other day M'bal had been so happy when he caught Charath. The Green couldn't rise every day, so Gugaroth took it into his own claws to try and provide more of that happy occasion for M'bal. He didn't exactly understand that it was the fact that M'bal had been with a man that had caused him such ecstacy, though that would come soon enough. M'bal sighed, rolling his eyes. Of course a dragon would see it as something that simple.

When the door swung open he looked up and stared at Erisi, or more precisely, his bare chest. This was not a woman. Even with his arms crossed like that it was clear to M'bal that there were no breasts there, unless this was the flattest-chested woman ever born. After a few seconds his eyes narrowed, his gaze slowly travelling to Gugaroth, who's snout he still held. 'Is this some kind of joke?' He asked.

No...? Gugaroth tilted his head, confused by his rider's question.

Erisi's voice snapped M'bal out of his little reverie with his dragon, causing him to shake his head slightly before looking over to the Weyrlign "I believe my dragon, and potentially yours, has conspired to bring me here. I'm told something important is here." M'bal answered, pausing for a moment. He decided against continuing to elaborate, it would only reveal his confusion and lack of control over his dragon's whims. He watched Erisi with interest, wondering whether or not he should take up the offer to enter the younger man's hut.

Beside him Gugaroth gave a low croon, withdrawing from M'bal's loose grip to gently butt him gently towards the open door. Go on. It's cold outside. Gugaroth encouraged. Shooting a quick and discrete glare back at the Bronze M'bal straightened his jacket and strode inside. Clearly that was where the important thing was.

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Charath hoped Gugaroth wouldn't cower at his rider's irritation. All the effort she put into getting the bronzerider here would have been for nothing if Gugaroth let the man climb back on him and took off to their own hut. Truthfully, she was more worried about M'bal leaving than Erisi refusing to let the man inside. She knew her bonded, and she knew that if opportunity knocked on his door, he was unlikely to turn it away. Charath had yet to see him refuse anyone that was attractive enough (though she thought all humans were ugly looking to begin with, excluding Valerian - he was a divine creature worthy of praise). Erisi was irritable and half-awake, but she did not think that stacked the odds against her. He'd be swayed for his own good. It'd be nice to make a bronzerider friend! Good job, she spoke to Gugaroth, offering him supportive words since M'bal seemed to be making things difficult.

Erisi considered retracting his words, but he wasn't sure he wanted to put up with Charath all night complaining at him for not doing what she wanted. So, perhaps he'd just entertain the man with civil conversation and then show him the sharding door. He could then tell Charath that 'Hey, I tried!'. "I'm pretty sure Charath is the main part of the problem here," he answered, sending a glare to his Green in the dark. She couldn't see him, but he knew she felt his disapproval. Shells, he could still hear her chuckling in her head. "It's not unlike her to pull off stupid shit like this," the Weyrling grumbled as he strode back into his hut.

He closed the door behind M'bal, but did not ask the man if he wanted to sit down, or if he'd like a drink. Erisi wasn't really in the mood for pleasantries. Instead, he helped himself to a cup of cheap wine, and if M'bal wanted some he'd have to speak up for it. Erisi didn't entertain actual guests often, and he was never the sort to really bother with proper manners. The only person he met who really responded to it was Talian, and well, that was one person out of too many that he had come into contact with.

The Harper leaned against the back of his couch. His hut wasn't really filled in yet, and there was nothing remarkable up for display. It was the necessities - he'd work on making it home later. He had really only just gotten settled in. "So," he started, and then paused, and then stared at M'bal for a short bit. He wanted to sigh again - he was too tired to go through this shit. Obviously his Green wanted him to have a hook up, which was odd enough. Charath normally did not promote his promiscuous activity. Most of the time she seemed to be discomforted by it. Perhaps coming into her own was beginning to change that.

"I think I know what's going on," he continued, eying M'bal curiously. He did have to wonder how much of Charath's flight the bronzerider actually remembered. If he remembered Erisi's laughter following him out of the bathing houses, he certainly wouldn't have turned up here of all places. "It's a set up, and with Charath I'm not really surprised she's up to these sort of antics." Of course, he was waiting for what M'bal's interpretation of 'set up' was.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

M'bal gave a small huff of laughter, there always seemed to be one weyrling in every class that seemed to be constantly at odds with their dragon. Some turned out to be brilliant riders because of that dynamic, others... not so much. He studied Erisi for a moment, wondering how the man felt to have Impressed a conspiring dragon. His attention was then turned to the hut he had walked into. It was sparse, unsurprising considering how new it was. He was keenly aware of Erisi's lack of manners, something he made a note of to remember.

He moved to take a seat on one of the chairs, listening to the weyrling speaking again. A set up? An eyebrow curved upwards at the suggestion. What exactly was he implying by that? 'So Gugaroth, know anything about a set up?' He asked casually as he sat.

Set up? I didn't... I mean... The Bronze turned to Charath, shuffling and sighing. I don't think he is happy, or going to stay... He admitted, quickly taking a peek into his rider's mind. The unhappiness there made him creel, this isn't how it was meant to go!

On an impulse, Gugaroth pulled out the emotions M'bal had felt the other day, all the lust, joy and happiness and thrust them forcefully to the forefront of his mind.

Inside, M'bal had stood, annoyed by his dragon's actions and the weyrling's vague words. Then it hit, much like a tidal wave. He stumbled, grabbing the back of the chair to steady himself. Lust coursed through his entire body, causing him to tremble slightly. He fought with it, trying to force it away to clear his mind but Gugaroth was persistent. Grunting he strode over to Erisi, one hand prepared to push any defending arms away while the other reached up to grab him by the neck. His lips pressed forcefully against Erisi's, though this time there was no alcohol involved so it wasn't sloppy in the least.

Charath! Gugaroth squealed, jumping on the spot excitedly. It worked!

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

He will be happy! Charath insisted, refusing to let Gugaroth give up on the situation. This had plenty of benefits for both parties - Charath did not see how this could not work out. M'bal clearly had the right desire for men, and Erisi just as obviously had a desire for about everyone he came into contact with. Her Weyrling would be receptive, and that he was even giving M'bal the chance to speak proved just how much he was. Reading her bonded's mind, he seemed more grumpy than anything else. But, he hadn't chased M'bal off yet! Do not let him leave, you are strong enough to keep him here for a little while longer.

Erisi was waiting for M'bal to speak, to see if the man finally understood what their dragons were trying to do. He didn't think M'bal would bite the bait, from what he had heard of the man he was only interested in women. Clearly, Charath and M'bal's bronze thought otherwise. So, maybe M'bal was just casting away the desire to be with men, but whatever for? It seemed truly pointless to not chase after something you wanted.

His blue eyes narrowed as M'bal advanced on him, unaware of the bronzerider's intention. A hand reached out to shove M'bal back from him, but the bronzerider pushed his arm to the side as he closed in on him. A vicious protest formed on his lips, but any potential words were silenced when M'bal kissed him. At first, he was pissed that the bronzerider had just decided to make a move on him, and assumed that Erisi would accept him. Then, they got to kissing and Erisi felt himself caving to the idea. Hands gripped M'bal's hips, desperately pulling the bronzerider close. He had to admit, now that M'bal was sober this was much better...

So much better!

---bowchikabowow---

A light sheen of sweat was wiped from his forehead, his breath steadying from hard pants to soft inhales and exhales. The Weyrling was naked, and currently staring at the mess of clothes on the floor in contemplation. M'bal was beside him on the bed, and Erisi wasn't sure what he felt about that. The sudden escalation of their meeting had been pleasant, and just a little bit what Erisi needed. If he didn't really think about it, the hook up was amazingly simple. He could have said that M'bal came back for seconds, but he doubted the bronzerider even remembered how their first hook up went. This was simply scratching an itch that had desperately needed to be scratched.

Of course, he had no idea what M'bal was thinking. If Erisi was in the bronzerider's shoes, he'd probably be slipping back to his own hut soon. Erisi was never fond of lingering in someone else's bed after he got what he wanted. But, right now he could enjoy the aftermath of their sex. He felt good, and this was about as happy as Erisi got. "I think it was a good thing that your bronze conned you into coming here," he finally spoke up, looking immensely pleased with himself.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

For the majority of their encounter M'bal's mind was clouded with lust, constantly and eagerly fuelled by Gugaroth, who had curled up with Charath. When they reached their climax Gugaroth withdrew, letting the wave of sleepiness wash over his rider. The Bronzerider sighed contentedly, stretching out lazily beside Erisi. Glancing over to his companion he gave a small frown. While he certainly hadn't been so completely oblivious as their first encounter, the lust that had driven M'bal to take Erisi seemed to have clouded his mind to ignore the gender he was presented with.

M'bal wasn't gay. He was a Bronzerider! Bronzerider's weren't gay.

Sitting up he gave a light snort at Erisi's words. "And why would that be? Ah, because you couldn't land a Bronzerider without dragons intervening." Ouch. M'bal pursed his lips, since when had he ever had such a sharp tongue? The emotions swirling in his dozy mind were making his guard drop, his usual facade lost for the time being. He ran his hand through his hair repeatedly, trying to return it to some semblance of tidy after their encounter.

You should be nicer to him. Gugaroth butted in, his tone disapproving. 'Why? He's just a weyrling.' M'bal withheld a snort, looking over at Erisi. Because he makes you happy. Shock flashed across M'bal's face. This weyrling, make him happy? There were women for that, right? He paused for a moment, thinking on it. His thinking didn't last very long, the sight of the weyrling before him being very distracting.

"Ugh." He rubbed his eyes, turning away from Erisi. "Be glad you have a Green. Bronzes make things... difficult." He commented, thinking back to the sudden pressure placed upon him when he had Impressed a Bronze. Impressing Bronze meant you had to catch a Gold. That's what he had been taught.

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Erisi's eyes narrowed. Sex usually took away some of his edge, but if M'bal was so set on instigating a confrontation, Erisi would oblige him. It wasn't that he was actually insulted by M'bal's jibe, rather it was the fact the man had even made the remark after Erisi had given him the time the man so clearly desired. What a way to be an ungrateful prick! "I was saying it for your benefit, since obviously you wouldn't have stuck your dick up any man's ass without your dragon's encouragement," he answered mockingly. If M'bal wanted to play this game, Erisi would play it. He always did enjoy arguing more than anything else.

Don't chase him off!

'He started it.'

You would have gotten with him for nothing if you scare him off!

'I got something out of it, and this is what I usually do.' Erisi was still irritated, more-so because now Charath was on his ass about him being snippy. Charath was an unpleasant Green to put up with. He was aware of M'bal's eyes on him, which gave away the man's interest. The bronzerider was so deep in denial that it was amusing, and it was little wonder that M'bal came at him with fighting words.

"I didn't want a dragon to begin with," he commented with a shrug of his shoulders. He was still expecting M'bal to snap at him, but so long as the man kept his tongue in check, Erisi would do the same. "But, Charath suits me, even being a Green. I imagine there are different difficulties that come with Impressing each colour, and some of us have more difficulty dealing with our dragon's color than others." While Charath and I bickered constantly, it was very clear that Erisi had been destined for no other colour than Green.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

When Erisi responded to his sharp words he smirked. This was definitely that Green weyrling he had heard so much about. How could he not? He was sour head to toe and entirely ungrateful for the gift of a lifemate. Always frowning or arguing when he wasn't tangled in sheets. A small laugh escaped his lips.

"Of course I need my dragon's encouragement. I fuck women, not men." He rolled his eyes. This was rather unusual though. Gugaroth loved when he bedded women, often watching and revelling in the lust his rider was experiencing. For the Bronze to actively encourage him to chase after a man outside of heavy flightlust was just... confusing.

The thoughts swirling through M'bal's mind made Gugaroth hang his head. M'bal had enjoyed himself, hadn't he? Doubts clouded the Bronze's head, making him creel pitifully. Hurriedly he stood up and trotted out to a more open space where he launched up into the sky. After a few wingbeats to raise him clear of the huts he vanished between.

Even in his sated haze, M'bal clearly felt his dragon's distress over his own annoyance and confusion. He stood, about to reach out mentally to Gugaroth when he felt a resistance. It wasn't like running headlong into a wall, but to M'bal it certainly felt like that given the very open nature of his bond. "The fuck?" He muttered, pressing forcefully against the resistance only for it to strengthen. Walking over to the window he peered outside, trying to see if he could see Gugaroth outside. After a few moments of his eyes adjusting to the darkness outside he realized he could see the smaller shape of Charath but not his Bronze.

It was during this that Erisi continued to speak, though most of it didn't even register in the Bronzerider's mind given how focused he was. Turning back to the weyrling he realized he had been speaking. "Ah, hm. Sorry I didn't catch that... I believe my dragon has just vanished..." M'bal admitted a little ashamedly.

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Clearly," Erisi drawled, rolling the word on his tongue dramatically before continuing to speak in a slightly condescending tone, "now you fuck both." M'bal had certainly taken eagerly to him. Erisi saw it clear as day that the bronzerider was obviously into men. Even if his dragon had some influence on their coupling, M'bal had to still be somewhat attracted to him to fool around with him outside of flightlust. He imagined that after this, M'bal would use his Bronze as an excuse for what just happened. The bronzerider would find some reason to say that he hadn't wanted to end up with Erisi.

Maybe M'bal was taking a nap, and Erisi just happened to trip and fall onto his inexplicably hard dick? Things spiraled out of control and he suddenly had a wanton greenrider all over him! It was not his fault in the least! That Weyrling had attacked him, and t-then took his pants too to make a conquest flag out of them in his front yard. How terrible!

While Erisi was busying himself with making ridiculous situations in his head, Charath was concerned that Gugaroth had been so eager to take off. The Green would have attempted to contact him and encourage him to come back, but she could tell that the Bronze did not want to be spoken to. His rider had clearly done something to upset the dragon, and all Charath could do was hope that Erisi could turn this encounter towards his favor. Charath hated the idea of doing all this work for nothing. The only one who'd win then would be Erisi for getting laid, and she hated when Erisi was the only victor.

"Wow," Erisi sounded vastly unimpressed that the bronzerider had just flat out ignored him. He supposed there was little reason for M'bal to listen to him after he got to sleep with him. "I'm not going to bother with repeating what I said. But, it looks like your quick ride out of here just ditched you." Ditched him with a naked and male Weyrling. Oh what a tragedy!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Erisi's drawling didn't go unnoticed by M'bal, but for the most part he ignored the weyrling's sour mood. Sure, he had inspired the sourness in him but M'bal simply chalked that up to the greenrider being unable to keep ahold of his tongue. When Erisi proceeded to be what M'bal perceived as a whiney little bitch after his apology, his opinion of the younger man slid even further down.

"You're not exactly clever are you?" He asked snidely, beginning to hunt around for his clothes. It was going to be a long walk back to his own hut without Gugaroth, though thankfully it was still dark enough that nobody was likely to see him.

Tugging his pants back on he watched Erisi as he laced them back up. "Your Green must have some sense at least." He commented. After all, if it wasn't Erisi seeking to curry favour with a Bronzerider, it must have been his Green.

Exhaustion was beginning to seep into M'bal's mind and body, which was being made quite obvious from his snarky attitude towards Erisi. Putting on his shirt and tunic he made a conscious effort to make sure everything was straight and neat, the last thing he needed was to be accidentally seen walking back from the edge of the Weyr with a ruffled appearance.

"Well. Tell your Green she need not pester us again." He said, turning and heading for the door.

[sub]You can close if you like :)[/sub]

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Erisi was hardly going to let a bronzerider get the better of him, especially one who had gotten so drunk that he first thought Erisi to be a girl, and then came to him again to fuck and insult him. He figured that the bronzerider was likely mentally chastising himself for getting it on with a man, but that wouldn't stop Erisi from rubbing it in even more. If M'bal wanted to play this game of making snippy quips at him, he'd play it too.

He stretched his arms over his head in a careless stretch, watching as M'bal quickly gathered his clothes. It was when M'bal turned to leave that Erisi spoke up smugly. Very smugly, in fact. "Why? Because you won't need to pestered the next time you come to see me?" Erisi spoke with clear confidence, as if he was certain that M'bal would find him irresistible. The man had come back for seconds, what would stop him from trying for thirds? Erisi would enjoy the opportunity to rub it in M'bal's face how much he loved cock.

He watched the bronzerider leave, feeling a little satisifed with himself. It certainly was going to make it easy to fall asleep after that little excursion. You chased him off. You slept with him for nothing. Charath sounded disappointed in her rider's lack of ambition.

'Things can't always work out the way you plan for them to,' he responded smugly as he laid back down in his bed. He pulled the covers back up to his chin, and fell asleep to Charath's response, Just you wait and see.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)