World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Winter 01.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [F] 742.03.27 | Endless Heights
3PM | S’far

Casa
of Gold Thallyath

Date of Birth
16.11.720 AL, 24
Height
5'3
Eyes
Green
Build
Slim, petite
Hair
Blonde, shoulder length

Threads

Written By: ThistleProse
It had taken a couple of days for Casa to realise that Thallyath was glowing; at first it was subtle, so very subtle and Casa had entirely missed it as a result. Her dragon’s hide was glimmery and glittery as a rule, especially when oiled; the extra glow took a few days to really come through and Casa knew she wasn’t the only one that missed the quiet change in the dragon since it wasn’t until earlier that day that people had started to whisper loud enough for the young woman to catch word of.

Of course, she’d been low key expecting it, since T’ryn had decided Thallyath would fly every two years, and warned her that the date was coming up. Not that it meant anything, really. Some of the golds were lazy when it came to Flying – some still hadn’t taken to the air yet! – but with most of their golden girls Flying on the regular, Casa felt that Thallyath wasn’t to be outdone, and she was finally (mostly) over the fiasco that had been her first Flight. Which also meant that every blue within the Weyr would be grounded when Thallyath took to the skies. Casa had already approached J’zaq on the downlow, and made sure he was aware it absolutely had to be put out there before Thallayth put herself out there.

Neither dragon nor rider wanted to go through that blue-winning fiasco ever again.

Once that had been taken care of, Casa had borrowed a couple of firelizards to send notices to the other Weyrs, inviting them to invite their bronzes to Ista since Thallyath had no mate, and the small Island could use a descent sized clutch. A nice bronze would be very good, especially since Thallyath was a snotty little snot and wasn’t particularly fond of any of Ista’s boys. Nor was she at all interested in flying a brown. Apparently only bronze would do, now, and Casa couldn’t say she was unhappy with that. Thallyath pointed out that Faxxonth had won by accident, and that she’d been aiming for a bronze. Casa wasn’t sure how much truth was in that, but she let it go.

Casa brushed wet hair out of her face as she watched Thallyath stretch out her wings, the small gold situated on the ledge, preening under the hungry gazes of the bronzes that had been spending the last couple of days at Ista. Casa knew she was working herself up to take-off, to blooding, and the fight for the most suitable mate. Thallyath wasn’t particularly prone to being subtle, and Casa was too well versed in lust to be taken by surprise. Instead, she leaned against the wall and watched her gold, a small smirk curling the corner of her lips. Taking to the air gracefully, Thallyath began the spiralling descent to the beast pens; as hungry as she was, she folded easily to Casa’s demand that Thallyath do no more than blood the beasts, and the little gold was soon ready for the excitement of the Flight.

Leaving the edge, Casa made her way back into her Weyr. She didn’t bother to dress, simply wearing the towel she’d wrapped around herself when she climbed out of the bathing pool. She double checked that the door to her weyr was unlocked, and then made her way to her bedroom. The sensation of Thallyath’s growing lust was strange; they were both used to Casa being the randy party in their relationship, and it was bizarre to have those emotions fuelled by her usually reserved dragon. Not that it stopped Casa from embracing them wholeheartedly. By the time Casa’s room was filling with the bodies of hopeful men, she was well connected with Thallyath, and almost oblivious to the human counterpart.

Casa came into her own in a lazy, slow, and relaxed way that told her Thallyath was content and pleased with herself. The flight had been won by an appropriate bronze, and Casa felt relief relax her body further into the mattress. There was a warm body beside her, and Casa wasn’t shy as she nuzzled against the man and hummed soft appreciation for his clean scent; whomever he was, he’d bathed recently and she could still smell the lingering scents of herbs and flowers on him. Casa currently favoured the scent of lotus flowers, which she found had a gorgeous scent, though they’d been brought into her little garden for their herbal qualities.

Running her hand lightly along the side of her latest partner’s waist, Casa decided to try and figure out who she’d bedded without opening her eyes to confirm who it was. She hadn’t actually fucked many of the bronzeriders, so she wasn’t really surprised when she decided the body under her feathery touch was one she didn’t recognise; Casa was fairly sure she would have recognised the scent of his soaps if she’d bedded him before. Opening her eyes lazily, Casa leaned up enough to press a light kiss against the man’s cheek, eyes curious as she studied his face. “Hello S’far,” she said softly, amusement lacing her tone. Not whom she had expected to see. Interesting choice,. The most worthy. Thallyath said simply, her tone lazy and content. Casa grinned.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

S'far
of Bronze Urudith

Date of Birth
06.04.690, 54
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit Dad
Hair
Brown

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
S'far sighed at the gentle nuzzle, his nose burrowing into long, flowery scented hair as he tightened his arms around a decidedly feminine body. He was still half asleep, feeling amazing and youthful in a way he hadn't in years. He didn't open his eyes, was too lazy too, so instead he just reached out and felt the bronze dragon's contentment as he snuggled up to another.

Nice, old man. Surprised you went after a green, but at least you found one with a female rider. Don't be insulting, the bronze grumbled in reply, though the retort was softened by the extent of the dragon's good mood. S'far's brow furrowed as he stubbornly kept his eyes closed, still groggy and waking up as his mind started to churn and try to remember the events leading up to this moment.

Don't forget we have a meeting on Ista today, we should get there early. That had been all Urudith had said that morning, and since S'far hadn't wanted to feel silly by pointing out he didn't remember any meetings and get teased ruthlessly for it since he had been using the bronze as a reminder for these sorts of things, he hadn't argued.

Though he had, upon arriving and seeing the throng of bronzes to remind him of the current events, asked, You're not going to try and chase are you? Of course not.

Which made the present moment all the more confusing as he heard Casa's voice greet him. S'far blinked his eyes open and couldn't help but let his gaze start to wander a bit. "Hello, Casa... I was not expecting this." His voice a bit hoarse and he cleared it as he turned his attention to his dragon. So what happened with that, old man? I thought you weren't going to try? Of course not; I didn't try, I went and won. Thallyath deserved a proper bronze, not one of these silly youths. Had to show them a few tricks.

The lazy and confident tone in Urudith's voice was hard to argue with though S'far was still going to try. He was the Weyrleader of Telgar! It certainly wasn't a proper thing to go and win another weyr's gold, especially the Weyrwoman's gold. Don't you dare interrupt us, the dragon practically growled as he snuggled a bit more affectionately around the gold. He was determined to enjoy his post win cuddles and he wanted to relax, he wasn't about to let S'far ruin that for him.

So instead, he turned back to Casa, an amused if slightly reluctant smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "Well... we're here. The old man seems pleased with himself, enough that I'm not allowed to pull him away quite yet." S'far sat up to look around for his clothes. "Been a while since Urudith went and chased anyone... I imagine you'll want to get cleaned up and relax a bit. And I should figure out what I'm going to do about my dragon and my responsibilities to my Weyr." The last thing he wanted to do was have to transfer away from Telgar just because his dragon decided to get laid.

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Casa
of Gold Thallyath

Date of Birth
16.11.720 AL, 24
Height
5'3
Eyes
Green
Build
Slim, petite
Hair
Blonde, shoulder length

Threads

Casa laughed softly at S’far’s greeting, sitting up lazily and stealing a pillow that had been kicked aside to put behind her, leaning back with a yawn as she watched her companion quietly. Modesty wasn’t something she really had any care for, but it was polite, so she gave the sheet a flick and let it rest across her, hiding most of her body from view as S’far babbled. “Thallyath seems quite pleased with herself,” Casa murmured lightly, amused by her dragon. At least this time it was a bronze, and not a blue! Hopefully the clutch would be healthier and bigger as a result; Casa couldn’t stand the thought that her first clutch was so disastrous because Thallyath was… defective.

“No need to rush off,” she said in amusement, “I won’t bite you unless you want me to.” For all that she was quick to jump her fuck buddies, Casa was polite and she wasn’t going to throw herself at someone who wasn’t receptive. Though S’far was certainly a bit older than the majority of Casa’s partners, she wasn’t against a clear headed tumble, and took a slow, lingering look at what she could see of the bronzerider as she shrugged one shoulder. She’d bedded worse, unfortunately (bedding them was unfortunate, not S’far). “You’re welcome to stay.” Casa fluttered her lashes at S’far, but her smile was mischievous and playful.

Letting her amusement slide for the moment, Casa tilted her head at S’far. “I doubt this will change anything between the Weyrs. I hardly think J’zaq will step aside just because your boy won, and I’d hate to have to train you up after spending so long wrapping him around my finger.” She winked, turning the comment into playful dramatics. It was true, but he didn’t need to know how true it was. After a pause, she grinned. “You’re welcome to use my bath if you want. I could even wash your back for you.” Her smirk was pure mischief, and she ran her fingers tauntingly across her collar bone.

S'far
of Bronze Urudith

Date of Birth
06.04.690, 54
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit Dad
Hair
Brown

Threads

The search for his clothes paused momentarily as S'far tried to process exactly what was happening. You're being seduced. What? No... Casa is... I could be her father! And? The bronze followed up the question with his own wave of contentment and lingering satisfaction of a Flight well won. S'far found it was a very hard emotion to argue with, especially considering how much his body seemed to want to get back into as close proximity with the woman as it could.

He realized he was staring at Casa with a far too keenly interested glint in his eye and shook his head sharply. "Sorry, sorry. The Flight has me in a mood and you're rather eye catching... normally I'm not the kind to just throw my gaze around like that... ah... the old man, he's-" Telling you to relax. She may be young but she's the Weyrwoman. It is acceptable, even if she is not your Weyrwoman. After all I won. You should be celebrating with me. The bronze was on the verge of apologizing to Thallyath for the fuss his rider was putting up, and S'far let out a long sigh as he laid back down in the bed to avoid upsetting his dragon further.

S'far glanced over at Casa, wondering for a moment if he should just be bold. He'd heard plenty of stories, and while he wasn't sure if all of them were true, there were enough that he was sure at least some of them were. And she had been the one to proposition him first. He reached over to pull her back down into a cuddle, allowing himself the luxury of burying his nose back in her silky hair again. "So, you wanted to scrub my back, hm? I know I'm a dirty old man, but I didn't think I was that dirty. I suppose if you really wanted I could go digging around in your garden and give us a proper reason to get cleaned back up. Been a while since I've plowed anything properly, but I'm sure I remember how."

Casa
of Gold Thallyath

Date of Birth
16.11.720 AL, 24
Height
5'3
Eyes
Green
Build
Slim, petite
Hair
Blonde, shoulder length

Threads

Thallyath was content. She was content with the winner of her Flight. She was content with her cuddles. She was content with Casa’s low key amusement. Mostly she was content with the content feeling all of that brought about as she nuzzled closer to Urudith, enjoying his returned affection. Thallyath hadn’t gotten to enjoy her first Flight, and had wanted the lazy pleasure her fellow females seemed to get from their winning partners. She was, however, enjoying this one very much and her lazy happiness was flowing through to Casa without a filter.

Casa laughed softly at S’far’s floundering, tossing him a playful wink when he called her eyecatching and grinning just a little like the cat that got the canary as he gave in and lay back down; Casa smirking in victory when he pulled her down to join him, and she cuddled close. While sex wouldn’t be unwanted, Casa was more than content to take the cuddles she was given. Casa wasn’t usually overly cuddly with most of her partners – not all of them were Cuddly, therefore Casa didn’t indulge often – but she did enjoy the easy comfort they brough.

The rhetorical question was going to get an answer, with a quip on the tip of Casa’s tongue, but S’far didn’t give her a chance to get the words out before he continued; instead Casa’s bright laughter filled the room and she raised a hand to pat S’far’s cheek playfully before swinging her body up and over, straddling S’far and leaning down into his face, letting her hair spill down since he seemed to like the golden locks so much. “Shall we find out?” She asked lowly, leaning down, stopping with just a breath of air between their lips, waiting.

S'far
of Bronze Urudith

Date of Birth
06.04.690, 54
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit Dad
Hair
Brown

Threads

He really should have just shut his mouth and settled for the cuddles, S'far thought as he stared up at Casa, straddling and looming over him with all the cockiness of someone who had won a wrestling match and had him pinned. She may as well have had him pinned, since he couldn't bring himself to just toss her, or move much at all as he held his breath, heart pumping his blood decidedly further away from his brain.

Urudith let out a lazy chuckle, pleased with the development. Anything that would get him and his lady a few moments of bliss, even second hand from their riders, was welcome. They deserved as much, in his opinion, after a flight well won. That and S'far could use a bit of lightening up as well. Oh I like to think I'm plenty light, Old Man. I'm not fat yet. And yet you are talking to me when you have a naked female literally on top of you. Don't tell me you're too old to know how to handle yourself. What would the Weyrwoman think?

The bronze had a point, and it was becoming increasingly harder to argue. The corner of S'far's mouth twitched towards a smirk as he hoarsely answered the Ista Weyrwoman's question, "I suppose we shall." He reached up to pull her the miniscule distance closer to to kiss her, quickly deepening it as his fingers played in her soft hair. Now all he had to do was make sure he didn't do anything to disappoint; he may have not have been a young man anymore, but he was sure he had more than enough experience to satisfy.

Casa
of Gold Thallyath

Date of Birth
16.11.720 AL, 24
Height
5'3
Eyes
Green
Build
Slim, petite
Hair
Blonde, shoulder length

Threads

Casa gave a hum of satisfaction when S’far took the bait and closed the distance between their lips, small as it was. It was a step in the right direction, a wonderful direction full of delicious sensations. Casa grinned as she nipped on S’far’s bottom lip, her hands roaming his chest and her breath coming out in little whimpering gasps. She didn’t know him well enough to know if he was the type to take control, or if he was a follower so when he didn’t immediately switch them so he could press her into the mattress, Casa decided he was shy.

That was fine; Casa knew how to lead, and she was an excellent host of sex parties. If S’far needed her to guide their time together, she was okay with that. She was flexible in all manners of speaking. So, her lips roamed his face, his neck, and his chest while her hands got to know the contours of his body. Casa wasted no time discovering the things S’far liked, and writing off the things he didn’t. Having decided he was shy, she found his lack of confidence with her absolutely adorable. He had said it had been a while, and Casa was guessing a long while, since she had no gossip to draw on of his love life. Poor man. He clearly needed a good tumble.

S’far may have been shy, but Casa wasn’t, and she took her pleasure without shame as she finally got around to driving him home, and riding S’far out to climax. She toppled onto him with a contented muffle against his chest as she snuggled close, feeling the sweat cooling on both their bodies. She shivered a little, and reached blindly for the sheet to pull it up and over her. She wasn’t modest, but she didn’t enjoy being cold, which was why she’d made her home in Ista. With the blanket covering them both, Casa folded her hands over S’far’s chest, and set her chin atop them, peering up at him placidly, a teasing smirk on her lips.

“Did you remember everything,” she asked lightly, “or are more techniques coming back to you?” Casa wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

S'far
of Bronze Urudith

Date of Birth
06.04.690, 54
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit Dad
Hair
Brown

Threads

S'far had thought he would be taking things nice and slow as he tried to get back into a dance he'd almost forgotten, but clearly Ista's Weyrwoman had other plans for him. It seemed that he'd opened the flood gates with that kiss and was just along for the ride, hands doing what they could to roam and feel the softness of her skin and just hold on at the same time as her waves of lust crashed into him.

She certainly was assertive, and if he'd had half a brain left to think about all the rumors he'd heard about Casa it would have made sense. Instead he was far too preoccupied with the present moment's pleasure to think about anything else. And he did have to admit there was a nice bit of clarity that came with another round after a Flight than during one. At least S'far had enough presence of mind and life left in him (he refused to think he was as old as Urudith had earlier indicated) to ensure he was an active participant even as Casa took the lead.

It all cumulated in that old but still familiar heady rush that left him groaning softly as he wrapped his arms lazily around the woman, mind still a bit foggy as he tried to sort through things. Did he even care to sort through things? No, no he did not. S'far could tell that his bronze beast was pleased, that he was pleased, and Casa had certainly felt pleased from what he could tell.

Her silly eyebrow wiggle at him made a smirk play at his lips as he huffed out a soft breath of air in amusement. There was still that lingering feeling in the back of S'far's mind that she really was a bit young for his usual tastes, and she was someone else's Weyrwoman to boot. It was becoming increasingly harder to care though as he couldn't help but wonder if he could at least leave her with a more impressive memory of his visit.

"I think I have some things coming back to me," he said with a low rumble as he tightened his arms around her to roll them over. S'far was determined to give her a good and proper show of what he could do and he had may years of experience with more than his fair share of women and so he would use every trick he ever learned. He'd start with showing off that his mouth could do more than just deliver puns and from there it was just a matter of reading what Casa wanted and making sure he could keep up. Was there a high chance he'd pull a muscle? Yes, but that as future S'far's problem. Present S'far as going to make sure they had an excellent memory to think back on.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)