World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [O] [EVENT] 739.05.22 | Touch Me Baby
9 AM | Touching!

Vaeyla
of Gold Nadioth

Date of Birth
10.06.712, 33
Height
5'6"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Toned, Slender
Hair
Medium brown

Threads

Written By: DeeStar
I still do not see why I HAVE to let them touch them The grumpy gold complained at her rider for at least the tenth time that morning. You absolutely know why., was all Vee told her, her words and thoughts all laced with amusement which was not entirely appreciated by her beloved dragon. There was really no sense in being upset with her, she had been no different with Evritt for a long time. Exactly!, Nadioth argued as she caught the line of thought. No need to TOUCH them with their filthy hands!, she had huffed out loud as the candidates had shuffled in, some nervous, some not so much. She had been grumbling and watching them closely ever since they had been brought to the sands and it had been all Vee could do to win the battle of steel wills when Nadioth had decided that she hadn't wanted them near her eggs after all.

The gold had finally settled however and was now curled in a half moon shape behind the clutch, Vee resting on her leg, Evritt laying on her back, jealously watching the candidates as they began walking between the eggs to choose one. Nadioth uttered a low growl of warning every so often and Vee would smack her leg and chastise her for it while Evritt giggled from her back, half encouraging her, so that she would then have to chastise them both, though half-heartedly. "If you two don't behave...." We are behaving! I haven't run the grubby little beasts off yet., the gold replied, for all to hear, to which Vee could not help but joining Evritt in laughing at. "That's because you like children, even grubby ones." No. I like your child because he's "mine". These I tolerate because I have to." Vee snorted and rolled her eyes as she moved to lean her back against Nadioth, her hide warming her back, as she let one leg swing slightly as he hung down from Nadioth's leg. "Just watch the touching and they will be gone soon enough you fussy beast.", she told her dragon with a smile.

1. Meteor
2. Dusk
3. Fog
4. Dawn
5. Nebulae
6. Horizon
7. Cloud
8. Shine
9. Sun
10. Rain
11. Azure
12. Aurora
13. Flight
14. Glow
15. Constellation
16. Zodiac
17. Rainbow
18. Eclipse
19. Blue
20. Ambient
21. Haze
22. Star
23. Mist
24. Heaven
25. Dust
26. Weather
27. Moon
Dusk: Smallest in the clutch, pale grey in color, slightly lumpy.
Weather: Average size, Tan with brown spots, slightly rough texture.
Azure: Same color as the sands, larger than average.
Star: Largest egg in the clutch, the shell is bright white with a spattering of dark brown freckles around the very top of the shell.
Aurora: Grey bands of color seem to wrap around the shell, but only half way up, the top of the shell is unmarked and white.
Rainbow: Shell is mottled in color, orange, and yellow patches. Sitting lopsided in the sand regardless of how often Nadioth fixes it.
Rain: This egg in average in egg height but fatter around. Light tan in color with random white, teardrop spots here and there.
Nebulae: Not as small as the Dusk egg but still very small compared to the other eggs on the sand. Plain, dark grey shell

((OOC: These are just a few, if you would like another description of an egg that is not listed here I will be glad to provide one for you or I am sure Thistle or Sunset could pop something off real quick if I am unavailable.

All other eggs are going to be fairly average in size, no overly interesting coloring or patterns.

As was previously mentioned...
Please assume that Nadioth doesn't like most of your candidates, and is watching their every move, give or take a few who she either knows or thinks are quiet and respectful enough not to earn her reproach, feel free to claim either of the two of those spots, because other than Nerreh I am a slacker and haven't posted with the other candidates. No one should take it personally, obviously, because she is a gold and known to be temperamental.

Vaeyla is doing what she does best...keep Nadioth from having a raging temperamental fit. Her son is also there, yes, but he's literally like a firelizard at a hatching, there for decoration that occasionally makes noise. Please don't post any interactions with him. If your char knows Vee feel free to wave at her or something and assume she returns said wave but I am not going to swear I will be able to post again any time soon.

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)

Messages In This Thread
739.05.22 | Touch Me Baby - by Record Keeper - 25.May.18, 01:51 AM
RE: 739.05.22 | Touch Me Baby - by A'tay - 25.May.18, 02:37 AM
RE: 739.05.22 | Touch Me Baby - by Mylorah - 25.May.18, 03:46 AM
RE: 739.05.22 | Touch Me Baby - by Kor'is - 25.May.18, 06:34 AM
RE: 739.05.22 | Touch Me Baby - by S'oll - 25.May.18, 10:27 AM
RE: 739.05.22 | Touch Me Baby - by Mylorah - 26.May.18, 03:35 AM
RE: 739.05.22 | Touch Me Baby - by N'reh - 26.May.18, 03:59 AM
RE: 739.05.22 | Touch Me Baby - by Vaeyla - 26.May.18, 06:40 AM