World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Water Sports: Act I [Farlint]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Archived
Whoosh!

The pleasantly cool autumn air rushed over I'shan and Ilveriath as they blinked into being. Ilveriath crooned fondly, for he loved such breezy days, their charm and comfort increased only when particularly warm. This wasn't aperfect springtime day, but it was still quite pleasant. Normally a placid and pliable thing, the dragon had asked his rider so sweetly for a bath today that I'shan could not refuse.

Of course, the bluerider had an ace up his sleeve. Namely, Farlint. I'shan smiled and gave the boy a pat on the arm. "We're here!" he shouted above the wind as his dragon angled himself down and began his descent.

Ilveriath was in no hurry. He sloped downwards like a piece of paper drifting to the ground, his wings fanning out to perform wide loops and sweeping  curves. I'shan didn't complain; he thought such smooth acrobatics were fun. It sometimes made his passengers sick, but since Farlint was Ilveriath's biggest fan outside of I'shan himself, he saw no reason to stop it.

Once he finished with his play, the blue dragon finally dropped to a light landing. He folded his wings and let out a loud, contented huff. "Here we are," I'shan announced, patting his dragon's neck before unclipping the straps and jumping to the ground. He held out a hand to help Farlint, though after three turns, the young man surely had ridden enough that he could get down on his own. Call it courtesy.

Ilveriath waited patiently for the pair to dismount, remove his straps and collect the bathing supplies from I'shan's bag. I'shan could still detect the deeply-buried, cold-burning excitement in the beast. Ilveriath was too calm and modest to show it, of course!

Take your time. Really. Ilveriath said softly, masking his sarcasm as an effort to sound modest. I'shan laughed as he peeled the straps away and gave the dragon's flank a slap. "Go ahead! Go!" he cheered.

Ilveriath rumbled and slid forward, slipping into the water like a tunnel snake. I'shan smirked and looked at Farlint. "Thanks for coming with me," he said. As much as he loved Ilveriath, he appreciated having help for this kind of chore.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Deceased
When he'd gotten up that morning, Farlint had been looking forward to another day of routine. Hooray. Three turns in Katila had made him a creature with habits, he supposed. Not the least of these habits was how his first step every morning was to open a window, letting in the warm sunlight and cool breezes. It was action, to get his blood flowing. Fresh air, to get his body moving. It was on his way to grab something for his morning meal that he had run into I'shan. There were few things Farlint enjoyed more than sex, but one of them was riding a dragon. Before his friend had even gotten the full request out, Far had agreed to helping him. With whatever. Because he liked Ilveriath, and he liked flying. Win/Win!

He'd darted back to the barracks at top I-look-casual-what-are-you-saying-excited-you-idiot speed. His ponytail had been quickly turned into a braid, he'd put on a looser shirt and the pants he'd been wearing had been swapped for an older pair. He'd met I'shan and Ilveriath at the appointed place and greeted the dragon with his usual exuberance. (They was his bros. No doubt!) That was when it clicked that this was bath time.

The air was cool and he could feel it to his bones, especially after the ache of Between. It felt good, though, and he leaned over Ilveriath's side as far as he dared, watching the ground below as the dragon soared. His hands trembled against Ilveriath's neck, and he didn't bother to stop it. They always shook when he was flying. Fear? Excitement? Rapture? Far didn't know, and he wasn't sure that he could explain why it happened even if he did know the emotion that caused it. I'shan patted Far on the arm, and the younger man nodded acknowledgment of the yelled words.

As they landed, Far started to tumble out of the straps with practiced ease, gripping I'shan's hand and giving it a squeeze. It was a nice gesture, and Far appreciated it.

"Never a problem! You know I'm always looking for excuses to skip off." he gave his friend a wink. "Though how are we supposed to corral your boy, huh? Looks to me like he can outfly, outrun and outswim us!" Not that he minded. Bath time meant play time, and lazy time. And Far liked play and lazy times.

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Farlint had been a bit of a blessing over the turns. I'shan liked making friends, and having a searchee like Farlint also helped ease the guilt of an unpleasant assignment. The bluerider wasn't fond of searching. He hated the looks his unfortunate victims gave him. He didn't mind their actual hatred, but he did mind the guilt.

He liked Farlint, though. The young man's fondness for dragons and enthusiasm for flying bode well, and he was a pleasant young man to get along with. "It looks so," I'shan said with reserved amusement as Ilveriath started rolling lazily in the shallows, not unlike a runner giving itself a nice coating of dust. "I don't see why we can't give him a minute. May as well let him get as dirty as possible now before we wash him," the bluerider hummed mirthfully.

He seated himself in the grass and looked out over the water. "So, Far. How have you been?" I'shan asked, eyes locked on his dragon as the beast rolled and finally settled in a big heap, evidently quite comfortable. Ilveriath stretched out and yawned. I'shan chuckled, finding his break cut all too short, and rose to his feet almost as quickly as he'd sat. He should have known better than to assume Ilveriath would romp for long. The dragon had some spirit about him, but that didn't mean he has an ounce of motivation.

And you do, my frivolous friend? Ilveriath teased lightly as he reluctantly slithered to the banks, fanning both wings out and resting his head on the shore. He looked imploringly at the two men and let out a draconic sigh.

I'shan smirked as he peeled his shirt away and tossed it aside. He didn't want to get it muddy. "I bet you can't WAIT to have your own, can you?" he asked Farlint as he reached for one of his brushes.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Far grinned. "You only get one bath!" he called to the blue dragon as he rolled through the dust. "so make sure you get it out of your system!" The blue could probably get as many baths as he wanted out of the lanky giant, but that was hardly something that Farlint was going to admit. After all, he had to show a tough front! (Both the dragon and rider knew how soft he was on them, so it was probably a waste, but it was also the thought that counted.)

He'd been here for almost three turns, and in that time the older man had quickly become an older brother that Farlint had never had. And in some ways, a younger brother too, though Far couldn't explain it. Maybe it was the cheek-pinching urge- who knew? Squatting next to the other man, Far stared out towards the lake, enjoying the view. "I haven't been too bad." he stretched one arm, then the other, then popped back up to follow after him like a duckling. "Have a few new ideas for entertainment that O'wain and I are going to hit up D'ren for dealing with. I want to try and catch a few of those wild Runners too, break them, and they can help with some of the construction work. I saw a male out there that would make a fine stud."

He doubted I'shan was interested in the finer points, though. And something told him the bluerider knew how breeding was done, in general, even if it was another species.

While I'shan stripped off his shirt, Farlint collapsed onto the sand next to the blue and gave a long sigh, meeting the draconic gaze. "This feels lovely. So, do I get a bath too? You know you have to return the favor." Then again... "Just don't bury me to the waist this time!" He wriggled across the sand, gripping a handful as slyly as he could and waiting.

Landshark.

Without (too much) warning, he launched a handful of sand at I'shan. "I can wait!" he cried cheerfully, rolling back the way he had just come from. "I've got this big baby to help with for now."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Normally, I'shan might have assigned some sort of sexual undertones to Farlint's playful and teasing. That was well within I'shan's nature to assume, but he'd come to realize that Farlint wasn't interested in such entertainment. I'shan wouldn't consent even if he was, though. In many ways, I'shan shared Farlint's sentiments. Their relationship was more like that of two brothers than anything else, though who played the older and who the younger shifted from time to time. Three years in the wilderness had jaded the bluerider a bit, but not even exile could completely purge the man of his little bouts of pettiness.

He giggled as Far slung sand at him. "I'm NOT giving you a bath," I'shan said, scurrying away before pitching a handful o wet sand back at Far, "But I'm sure Ilveriath will!"

Ilveriath offered to reply. He just sighed again, content to lounge in the shallows with his head on the bank as the two men threw sand at each other like children. It was charming, in a way. I'm in no hurry he crooned to both of them, a clear contradiction to his earlier excitement...but they were providing him with entertainment, so that was good enough!

I'shan smiled a bit as he ducked behind Ilveriath, using the blue as a makeshift wall to hide behind. "That's good," he called out. He was glad Far was patient; as certain as Ilveriath was that Far would Impress, sometimes it took a couple tries. I'shan would have hated to see his younger friend discouraged. "I've got my fingers crossed for you this round, though," he called out as he stood up and lobbed a handful of sand before ducking down again.

Ilveriath purred and eyed Far, waiting on the candidate's next attack..then promptly slithered backwards out of the way, leaving I'shan fully exposed.

"Hey!"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Hah!" Farlint flung another chunk of sand, laughing as he took the wet sand right to the chest. "I don't want you to give me a bath anyway." he shot back. "Ilv has the prettier face between the two of you." He reached down, trying to scoop sand and keep an eye on his older friend. the dragon sighed, seemingly pleased with their childish play, and Farlint could feel the hard work he'd been putting on, between the work with the Runners and the construction... All work and no play really did make Farlint such a dull boy. that was another thing about his friendship with the older man.

I'shan kept him young. An irony, considering he was so much younger than the other man.

Farlint crouched low, moving around to the other side of Ilveriath and starting to climb him- not that it was hard. "Very good." he said, and flung a sandball down, jumping off the Blue and running for it. He took the sandball in the back and cried out, dramatically, letting his body fall to the sand. Gripping another handful.

And when Ilv betrayed his Rider, the Candidate pounced, running forward and reaching for I'shan's pants, sand at the ready to go down the back.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

I'shan giggled shamelessly as he continued to use his dragon as a makeshift fortress, ducking behind the blue to avoid incoming sand and leaning over his shoulders to launch his own attacks. He was ill-prepared for Farlint's sneak attack over the dragon's back. "Hey!" he snapped, tossing another lump at Far and watching with glee as the youth crumpled to the sand with dramatic flair.

The bluerider was wholly satisfied, that is until his dragon betrayed him.

There wasn't much the startled I'shan could do. His eyes widened as he felt the back of his pants open and the wet sand fall inside. How...unpleasant!

I'shan squeaked and left forward ungracefully, stumbling over his feet and pitching forward abruptly. Ilveriath was quick, sliding his slender neck under I'shan and catching him before he hit the ground. So there I'shan at, doubled over his dragon's neck in a humiliating posture with a load of sand in his pants.

He blushed.

I think he got you Ilveriath said gently, eyes shimmering with mellow joy.

"You know, you got my hopes up there for a moment," I'shan grumbled, referring of course to the way Far had pulled his pants back. The jab was a weak effort to regain a bit of pride.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Bwah?

Far had felt the immense satisfaction of overcoming the other man's defenses and hearing his squeak of defeat. Even though Ilveriath caught I'shan, Farlint knew it to be little more than the last actions of a very loyal friend. I'shan had been thoroughly defeated.

Or not.

How had he gotten I'shan's hopes up? Was the man trying to say- wha? What did that mean? What had he been hoping for? What else would Far have done- shoved in his- well. Blue-gray eyes bugged out of his head as he stared at the smaller man, face bright red in the sun.

How was he supposed to reply to that?

Maybe I'shan had broken him!

He picked up another handful of sand slowly. Packing it in his hands. Let I'shan thing this final blow was for him, but he was going to use this on Ilveriath.

Traitors always got theirs! Plus, he didn't want I'shan getting more... hopeful.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Ilveriath's eyes swirled in mirth. I'shan the blue said with lazu impishness, I don't think Farlint appreciates being outmaneuvered. Ilveriath wasn't even sure I'shan realized he'd done any outmaneuvering. I'shan did have a knack for disarming comments, though.

I'shan's lip curled into a sneer as he heard the subtle sound of sand-packing behind him. He cringed and wrapped his arms around his head, anticipating a painful impact, but altogether too lazy (and too embarrassed) to try moving out of the way. "Mercy, Far! You've done enough without pounding me, too!" he cried out piteously, slipping the inuuendo in there particularly to embarass his friend. Hey, it had worked before, and I'shan didn't go down in humiliation without dragging someone along for the ride!

Ilveriath rumbled contentedly and eyed Farlint, blue gaze filled with amused suspicion. The dragon curled his tail around and rested the tip near Far's ankles, hoping the young man wouldn't notice so Ilveriath could trip him as soon as he threw his sand.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

He only wished he could see the other man's face as there came the sound of Farlints hands pounding the hard sand. "Don't worry." he told I'shan, cheeks flared. "I'll be gentle." Still, that one comment was more than enough to change the target of his wrath.

No longer would it be the innocent blue; no. This was combat, and while Farlint was not a dragon and I'shan was not Thread, the goal was clear: Get the enemy before your head catches on fire from embarrassment.

It was probably a very good thing that no one else was around to witness as Farlint moved into place behind I'shan, drawing back his hand to aim for the other man's pant-clad rump. It was only what he deserved.

But no.

Spinning, he flung the ball of sand at the body of the dragon, taking care to avoid the face and tender eyes.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Ilveriath let out a grunt as the sand pelted against his tender hide. He pulled his head back, dropping I'shan unceremoniously into the sand (earning a sharp whine from the already-embarrassed bluerider, though certainly something different from what he'd expected only a moment before) and simultaneously lashed his tail at Farlint's exposed ankles. If he could get Farlint to land on top of I'shan, that would be even better.

"Ilv!" I'shan squeaked, highly unused to Ilveriath doing anything other than catering to his whimsy. Ilveriath just rumbled and withdrew into the water, sliding backwards like a tunnel snake slithering in reverse. His blue body disappeared beneath the water for a few moments before his musical voice filled the minds of both men.

Turnabout the dragon said delightedly, is fair play.

With that, Ilveriath's body shot forward and his wings unfurled, propelling a great deal of water forward like a projectile wave, aimed directly at the two humans crumpled together on the beach. I'shan gasped and coiled into a tight ball as the cold water washed over him.

"Ilveriath!" he whined.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Hah! Farlint thought triumphantly as the blue gave a grunt. Success! That was two mountains he had conquered, and as the dragon drew back, he turned to tower over I'shan, planning to spread his legs and loudly claim supremacy to all the beach. Unfortunately, life did not always cater to plans made in the heat of the moment. More unfortunately (For far or I'shan, who knew) as the tail wrapped around his ankles and Farlint fell forward, he landed in a distinctly painful position for himself.

His head pressed to I'shan's neck, his hips firm to- well, creative minds would get the picture- Farlint groaned loudly, a sound almost that of pain. Ahh, who was he kidding. "Ow." he grumbled in I'shan's ear. "I didn't think that was supposed to hurt so bad." His genitalia felt like it had been squooshed. For that matter, his wrists hurt too, where they had kept him from COMPLETELY landing on I'shan.

"Turnabout is not fair play!" he protested, and squawked, rolling off of I'shan to bury himself in as much sand as possible in the second that it took the wave to crash into them, the chill distracting him from other pain. "I refuse to bathe you anymore. Lets let him suffer, I'shan. Suffer."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"What's going o-ooof!" I'shan grunted as the slender youth fell on top of him, pressing him deeper into the sand and adding to his humiliation. It didn't take long for I'shan to realize just how compromised a position he and Farlint were in. The bluerider tried to lift himself up and push Farlint away, only to realized how neatly they wee pillowed together.

What was that lump behind h-...oh. I'shan blushed, in spite of his usual ways.

"Um. I'm sorry," he said pathetically and dryly, not sure what else would be appropriate. Awkward.

Before he knew it, Farlint was no longer groaning and was instead scrambling to get away. I'shan was subjected to a blast of amused discord from Ilveriath. The bluerider yipped lightly as he wrapped both arms around his head, just in time to shield his eyes from the wave of lake water.

I'shan just lid there for a few long moments, refusing to move form his curled fetal position in the sand. He heard Farlint saying something about Ilv and suffering. The dragon, meanwhile, was the picture of smugness, poised neatly on the shore with his wings folded neatly and his neck curved in a graceful arc. He looked like a sweet feline assuring it's owners that it wasn't at fault, even though the house was filled with shredded paper.

I shall repay all suffering tenfold he said lovingly with a flicker of his wing.

I'shan, are you all right? he then asked privately with an intonation of laughter.

You are a wherry

The other day I was no fun, and now I'm a wherry? Ilveriath asked with amusement. He took a step forward and extended his neck to give I'shan something to pull himself up by. The bluerider did just that, but he looked distinctly unhappy. He was a mess, his hair was muddy and his pants were still full of sand.

I'shan pouted.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Why are you sorry?" Far grouched at his friend. "It's your overgrown wherry that should be sorry." Farlint shook his finger at the blue dragon, who was looking so innocent and demure. No; Farlint wasn't fooled at all! He knew better. He now knew just how truly wicked that wretched little beast was. As though Ilveriath knew his evil thoughts, more water hit them; the Beastcrafter yelped aloud, and shoved to his feet. It simply wasn't fair that Ilveriath gave I'shan a neck up.

Though, on second thought- the man couldn't repress the snort of laughter. Not that he looked much better, with his long hair coated thick with sand, his steely blue eyes looking out from a face that had never looked so...

Masculine. That had to be the answer. He simply wouldn't take anything else.

"I can bide my time." he told Ilveriath, eyes glittering- with (well-intentioned) malice? Or mischief? Why couldn't it be a little bit of both? "Don't worry, I'll show you tenfold. You can't repay tenfold tenfold, cause if iI recall you can't count to a hundred." He stuck out his tongue at the blue. "Not enough toes." Then again, I'shan would probably help him, but he could handle that. Ilveriath was infinitely more dangerous, between the two of them!

Farlint turned his attention to I'shan, and raised an eyebrow. "So did we come here to wash your wherry, or get trounced in a water fight?"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Ilveriath regarded Farlint with distant amusement, wings ruffling delicately and eyes shimmering with mirthful blues. You'll bide your time, will you? he asked coolly, completely unconcerned as he yawned and shook his neck, tossing bits of mud and sand from himself as he did so.

And you can't repay tenfold tenfold, cause if I recall you can;t count to a hundred

Ilveriath cocked his head to one side and huffed a single time. Farlint had him there; like most dragons, Ilveriath had a hard time counting into the double and triple digits. Not to be outdone, the dragon paused to consider a reply. There was a distinct, rather awkward pause as the dragon considered his options. In the end, there was only one choice.

The blue craned his neck forward and extended his forked tongue, unceremoniously dragging it from Farlint's chin to his forehead in one long sweep.

I'shan's foul mood was immediately shattered by the sight. He started laughing, pointing at the spectacle and resisting the urge to tackle Far to the ground so Ilveriath could repeat the gesture again and again with impunity. It really was a precious sight.

"Ah ha! You're right," I'shan said in between giggles. "If we don't start, the sun will do down and all we'll have to show for it is mud and sand..."

As much as he wanted to keep playing, Ilveriath was in bad need of a bath. So with that, the bluerider made his way down to the water and beckoned his beast to follow.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Farlint knew that his tanned face was wreathed in amusement and victory as he looked up at the blue dragon. "I have plenty of it." he assured the beast, preening. "I'm still young." he ducked his head as sand and mud went flying, splattering him. Fabulous.

At least when Ilveriath tilted his head and huffed, Far was victorious, at least briefly. He stepped boldly closer to the beast, intending to move past him and into the water. After all, one of them had to get started on getting this wherry clean, and-

A tongue reached out and caught him on the chin. Far opened his mouth to squawk, and caught himself just in time to avoid dragon tongue in his mouth. That was not an appealing idea, and when the double forks lifted the front ends of his hair, leaving him a soppy mess? His face was set in a scowl. Naturally, I'shan was hooting and cackling (which Far didn't find amusing at all) but far could hardly beat him unconscious this far away from the Weyr. How would be be able to carry him back?!

Wiping off his dragon-soggy lips, Farlint narrowed his eyes in his 'brother's' direction. "I can make that sacrifice." he said sternly, and followed the two into the water, washing his face. That was the last time he went gentle on this blue runt! He stomped into the water, bending down to wash his face. "I ought to let you wash him all yourself, just sit back and observe." He wouldn't, of course, but it was a nice thought.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Ilveriath rumbled in delight as he settled into the water, delicate wings fanned out slightly and tail swishing gracefully behind him. I'shan giggled as he trotted over the sand and sloshed through the mud, moving into the water at his dragon's side in preparation to begin.

"Sorry, Far!" the bluerider said playfully, though with a hint of actual regret. It was kind of sad that their expedition had devolved in such a way, but it was much more hilarious. He smiled smugly at Farlint and set to work.

Ilveriath purred softly as the actual bath began. Once it got down to it, he was calm and much more compliant, happy to stretch out lethargically while the two humans tended to him. He radiated warm thanks to the pair, his eyes hanging half-open with lazy contentment.

I'shan looked over at Farlint and smiled. "Thanks for coming with me," he said, giving the man he'd come to regard as a little brother of sorts a bit of a nudge. "You're the best."

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)