World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Tell me something true [R'nd]

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

Written By: ThistleProse
The greenrider murmured softly as he became conscious of the early morning sunlight drifting lazily in through the bedroom window. Brown eyes fluttered open, a frown pulling B'jin's eyebrows together as he directed his gaze accusingly at the window, and glared half heartedly through narrowed eyes at the gap. Said gap that was letting the light through was barely the size of two fingers, and was bypassing R'nd sentiently to linger upon his own face - right across his eyes. Sulking, B'jin turned his gaze towards his very much asleep partner, and let the sour expression fade away into an amused, fond smile. Whatever his lover was dreaming had left a subtle smile etched on the bluerider's lips. Amused, but not particularly keen to wake him, B'jin shifted cautiously to place a delicate kiss on R'nd's temple before cuddling back into the blankets and pillow alike. Comfortable, and relaxed, B'jin watched his friend sleep even as he felt Larrikith rouse against the edge of his mind, her thoughts sleepy and befuddled.

Good morning, love, B'jin greeted the dragon with a gentle brush, eyes leaving R'nd's sleeping face to glance toward the wall behind which he knew the dragons were curled up together, much like their riders were wont to do. His amusement peaked a little at that, before he felt Larrikith's gently returned greeting, her simple words almost addled as she focused more on the yawn he could tell creaked her jaws wide. The little green dragon was content, cuddling closer to Ayyonth and licking the young blue's cheek affectionately as her warmly swirling eyes fluttered shut once more. She didn't need to articulate her desire to spend the morning in lazy company with her pretty mate, and that she was definitely going to encourage B'jin not to bother leaving the hut. The Autumn sunlight was bright, but still held enough warmth to promise a pleasant day. It would be best enjoyed with sleeping in and sunning oneself with good company while humans did human things that added up to a lazy and enjoyable day..!

Chuckling under his breath, B'jin disentangled himself from R'nd, using careful and precise movements to avoid waking the younger man. He looked so content and B'jin had no desire to disturb him at the moment. Delicately getting free of the bed, the greenrider paused dramatically as he waited to see if he'd disturbed R'nd, brown eyes searching the bluerider's features before he breathed a soft sigh of relief and tugged on the first pair of pants he (literally) tripped over. The size and length of the leg belied them as his lovers, and a playful smirk was tossed at the sleeping man. He wasn't able to explain, even to himself, why it was so important not to wake the bluerider. But, for now, it was and B'jin slipped quietly out of the room and through the hut.

He was completely oblivious (as was his style) to the comfort he held in the hut, it was home, and while that thought wasn't actually articulated in his mind, it didn't make it any less so. There was very subtle indications within the small house that B'jin spent at least half his time sleeping in the bedroom; nothing quite noticeable enough to alarm either of the men involved, or likely be caught by friends or visitors, but if one took the time to look there were tiny indicators - the most notable being a small pile of parchment with artwork across the sheets; a small pile that was ignored as B'jin made his way into the kitchen and very quietly began the process of mixing up some klah. The Harper wasn't much of a klah drinker, not since the Plague, but he enjoyed the relaxed and easy tasks required of mixing the drink, and he enjoyed the smell.

When the drink was ready, B'jin poured it into two mugs, adding the required additives to the required liking of both himself and his (still sleeping) lover. He stood for a moment, hands wrapped around the warm mug that contained his drink, holding it just under his nose for a while before taking a small sip. The warmth wasn't quite enough to burn his tongue, but he could feel the progress the liquid made down into his stomach. Content, and relaxed, B'jin adjusted his grip to free one hand, and picked up R'nd's mug before silently leaving the kitchen.

Returning to the bedroom, B'jin entered silently, slipping across the room to place the two mugs of steaming klah on the bedside table by R'nd, knowing from experience that the smooth and aromatic scent usually did well at waking his lover up. Whispering back over to the other side of the bed, B'jin shackled out of the pants and slipped between the furs, being careful to keep his cold feet away from R'nd's bare legs. He didn't distance himself from the younger man, however, as B'jin pressed up against him, burrowing against R'nd's side and letting one hand stroke down the other man's chest. Soft, fluttering kisses were placed along R'nd's jaw line and down his neck, the greenrider's eyes sparkling with gentle warmth as he watched the younger man stir.

PA - 750 Posts!PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 500 Posts!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Activity
Reading: 2 Guest(s)

Messages In This Thread
Tell me something true [R'nd] - by B'jin - 01.Sep.12, 07:18 AM
Re: Tell me something true [R'nd] - by R'nd - 03.Sep.12, 06:58 PM
Re: Tell me something true [R'nd] - by B'jin - 04.Sep.12, 08:50 AM
Re: Tell me something true [R'nd] - by R'nd - 04.Sep.12, 07:59 PM
Re: Tell me something true [R'nd] - by B'jin - 07.Sep.12, 10:36 AM
Re: Tell me something true [R'nd] - by R'nd - 10.Sep.12, 07:17 AM
Re: Tell me something true [R'nd] - by B'jin - 16.Sep.12, 10:56 AM
Re: Tell me something true [R'nd] - by R'nd - 17.Sep.12, 10:08 AM
Re: Tell me something true [R'nd] - by B'jin - 17.Sep.12, 11:15 AM