World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Trapped Within

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Deceased
28.04.232 - evening

When Sanderon's body began to be moved without his consent, his mind began to rage again. Surprisingly, his body remained as limp as before. Was his mind so completely gone that he could not control his own body? The pain he felt increased sharply as he was tossed like a sack of firestone over T'shiro's shoulder.

Behind the angry rage boiling in his mind, a part of him grabbed hold of Ronarth's mind and clung on like a frightened child. It was the bronze's comforting touch in his mind that gave him the only hope he had left.

Don't leave me! His terrified mind cried, as the strong sedative was administered by a healer before he could be taken out to the isle. It was for everyone's safety including his own. His mind sank into oblivion shortly after and he knew no more for several days.

Time Passes

After being locked in a secure room, Sanderon's wounds were cleaned, re-stitched and covered in numbweed and clean bandages. Not knowing how their 'mental' patient would react to being locked up, they kept him under heavy sedation for a few days. His wounds needed a chance to heal before he did himself permanent damage.

During his days of being unaware he was cared for like an infant. He was carefully given a soft food diet one little bite at a time until his body either rejected it or swallow instinctively. Every time his body relieved itself he was cleaned. He was bathed and his wounds were tended to as needed.

03.05.232 (Current Thread date)

On the morning of the sixth day after he was brought to the island it was determined that Sanderon could be safely taken out of his sedation.

The first sensation that came to Sanderon was sound, followed quickly by a terrible thirst and a vicious headache.

First the sound. Sanderon concentrated on it without moving. He really couldn't move at this point yet anyway. Someone was singing softly. It was a comforting voice; a male's voice and it sounded good to his ears. It was something he could focus on while he lay there on his back not able to do anything else. A short while passed as he listened, before his thirst gave him reason to lick his dry lips. He was very parched. His tongue felt so dry and thick within his mouth.

The vicious headache that slammed into his senses a moment after his thirst came made him moan. He did not even try to open his eyes at this point. Ever so slowly, he reached for his head with his arms and held it tight as he very carefully turned onto his side and curled up into a fetal position, moaning as he moved.

Was his mind his own again at this point? It was hard to tell. The drugs were still wearing off at this point and he really wasn't thinking anything at all. 

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Activity
Reading: 2 Guest(s)

Messages In This Thread
Trapped Within - by Sanderon - 28.Aug.12, 07:35 PM
Re: Trapped Within - by I'shan - 28.Aug.12, 08:12 PM
Re: Trapped Within - by Sanderon - 28.Aug.12, 08:48 PM
Re: Trapped Within - by I'shan - 28.Aug.12, 09:20 PM
Re: Trapped Within - by Sanderon - 28.Aug.12, 09:57 PM
Re: Trapped Within - by I'shan - 29.Aug.12, 12:40 AM
Re: Trapped Within - by Sanderon - 29.Aug.12, 01:06 AM
Re: Trapped Within - by I'shan - 29.Aug.12, 06:48 AM