World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Overrated Revenge [J'ver]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Deceased
Rage.  Shanith had cornered the teenager, kept him close by while the greenrider sewed up the cut on the lizard's side.  Redwort, numbweed had been applied and she'd bandaged the wound, overlaying her anger with calm to keep her flitter from panicking.  Flit hovered overhead, the green plainly worried about her friend. 

She had coaxed the flitter into her sling after, not wanting her flitting around just yet.  A look outside the window of her hut showed that Shanith was still keeping the boy there. 

Rage.  He'd hurt her flit.  He'd tried to hurt one she was responsible for.  He'd hurt her Stubborn.  She'd make him pay.  She'd extract the cost from his hide in blood.  She'd...

A tug on her shirt and she looked down into big eyes.  Berani pointed to Stubborn, a question on her face.  "She'll be fine.  Just a scratch."  Ravana crouched, smiling at her daughter, trying to contain the rage.  "Why don't you go see B'jin?  I'm sure he'd enjoy seeing the picture you drew of Larrikith."  Her daughter nodded and went, Ravana looking up to see a bronze bulk follow her.  Berani would be safe.

She looked out at the teenager, the interaction having forced her to think.  She couldn't extract the price of this in blood.  Not over a flit.  She was just a greenrider, and a generally known troublemaking incompetent at that.  And the ruction it would cause...

She nearly took him to S'kef.  Except like her there would be blood if he knew the teenager had targeted his flit.  And she suspected that like her, there would be a chance of a body.  S'kef cared for the flit and that meant he would be protective over her. 

Rilaleeyth's.  He'll be discreet and distant enough from this to handle it properly.

He'll be annoyed.  Ravana hmmed.  Shanith took the opportunity to turn her rider's mind from how she was going to drown the teenager in the lake to how to bribe J'ver.  But maybe bribable.  He makes his own clothes and likes plants...I have that length of sky blue fabric, and some of yellow...And I can give him some of my bulbs from last year.  I don't think he has Blood Petals in his garden, or I can give him pomegranate cuttings next week.  I need to thin out my bushes.  Ravana grew some of her own fruit and most of her own herbs for oils, though her garden tended towards wild and unruly instead of ordered and calm...except for her herb containers.

Shanith took that as a eys, and reached for Rilaleeyth.  Would yours happen to have a moment to come see mine.  She is having a problem he would be uniquely able to manage and promises to try and make it worth his while.  THe dragon felt her rider's mind slip her grip and added, Soon would be great, I'm not sure how much longer I can keep her from killing siad problem.

Ravana tried to calm the rage, felt it surface again after a fidget and pained creel from her flit.  She picked Stubborn up and petted her with a low reassurance, once again struggling with the urge to wipe the teenager's existence from the planet.  Stubborn was hers, he had hurt her and for that he needed to pay.  She just...  Temper.  And no, you can't use him to fertilize your garden.  Or J'ver's garden.

"I can stake him out in the jungle for the whers and felines." 

No, Ravana.  The green was no longer sure if she was holding the too stupid to be frightened teen so he could be dealt with or shielding him from her rider.  Even now she could hear him ranting about how a mere greenrider couldn't hold him like this and he was going to tell everyone how mean Ravana was when he was released.  And he would kill both her flitters next time. 

Shanith was glad hers had her windows closed.  If she had heard that there would be blood.  She felt her rider pause and stride towards the door.  She'd heard.  Calm Ravana!  He thinks flitters killed his father's dragon.  She shifted a bit, knocked the teen over with a nudge to his chest, then planted a foot on him.  Next, she extended her tail to lean on the door so Ravana couldn't get it open.  She hoped Rilaleeyth's arrived soon!

"Damnit Shanith, let me out!!!!"

Rilaleeyth's is on his way.  I am sure he will be more creative than you'll be.  And less likely to leave blood on the grass.

He hurt Stubborn!!!  Shanith sighed.  Hopefully Rilaleeyth's could also make her rider be reasonable, or something resembling reasonable.  It didn't help that Ravana had thought her flitter dead until she'd picked her up. 

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)

Messages In This Thread
Overrated Revenge [J'ver] - by Ravana - 01.Sep.13, 07:05 PM
Re: Overrated Revenge [J'ver] - by J'ver - 02.Sep.13, 03:07 AM
Re: Overrated Revenge [J'ver] - by Ravana - 06.Sep.13, 10:37 PM
Re: Overrated Revenge [J'ver] - by J'ver - 08.Sep.13, 06:27 AM
Re: Overrated Revenge [J'ver] - by Ravana - 13.Sep.13, 09:41 PM
Re: Overrated Revenge [J'ver] - by J'ver - 20.Sep.13, 03:20 AM
Re: Overrated Revenge [J'ver] - by Ravana - 28.Sep.13, 06:47 AM