World of Pern
Firelizard Discovery Plot [FDP] Rules & Information - Printable Version

+- World of Pern (https://pern.second-pass.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Southern Pern (https://pern.second-pass.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Katila Outskirts (https://pern.second-pass.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: The Lake Edge (https://pern.second-pass.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Thread: Firelizard Discovery Plot [FDP] Rules & Information (/showthread.php?tid=992)

Firelizard Discovery Plot [FDP] Rules & Information - Random Event - 03.Nov.12

The Reason - Candidate Camp Out
This Plot will run from the 15th to the 19th of month Nine, from Early Morning through to Late Evening. The firelizards will be discovered during this time, depending on the threads. The group were taken to the Lake by a combination of foot travel or dragonback lifts, as decided by the character. There is a small collection of tents set up to one side, with a bonfire located in the centre of the large circle. Several dragonriders have accompanied the group, thus allowing for non-Candidates the chance to Impress a firelizard.

You are encouraged to thread and post both together and solos. Ideal threads should be 4 or 5 posts long. All characters posting at the Lake will be considered for Impression. I will use the Random Event account to pop in literally AT RANDOM

If you do NOT want a character to Impress, you MUST post here and let me know, else that character will be liable to end up with a flitter.

Flitter Bombs
Hatchlings will bomb 3-4 threads that are timed at approximately the same time period.

A nest will bomb a thread at a random point in time as well.

I encourage you to post a lot of small, short threads, random one shots, and just toss people around. A three-tags-each thread could be two people getting breakfast. You can do anything you like. Have them bitch, have them washing someone's dragon. Larrikith is free for all. But short, 3-4 posts each threads are highly encouraged so that I can bomb them more easily!

Current Applicants:
Talian, Indivara, Echlerov, Ellaira, Aparicus, Valerian, Z'ia, R'nd, Jazira, Jisralna, Farlint, Jada, Seijin, Erisi, Mevrit, (I'shan)

-- I tried to exclude those that were blatant No's on the OOC thread. If you want a character included, just let me know. If you want someone removed, also let me know.

-- HONEY LOVE <33

Re: Firelizard Discovery Plot [FDP] Rules & Information - ThistleProse - 03.Nov.12

All of the above PC's have been assigned at least one Firelizard.

If you want it; you need to RP.

So.

Get rolling kiddies!

--- I WILL add anyone that has missed out, if they want one. There are also a couple who will find more than one egg; they are allowed to keep it, sell it, or give it away as decided. Anyone who finds an egg is also welcome to keep it, sell it or give it away. Up to you, dudes!

All threads dated between the 15th and the 18th will be RANDOMLY BOMBED with firelizard eggs that will Hatch on the 30th of Month 9th IC.

Live Impression will occur at MIDDAY on the 19th IC.

Random Event will post that thread on the 10th November - One Week From Today! Hopefully this will give everyone time to receive their assigned eggs!

POST AWAY!

Re: Firelizard Discovery Plot [FDP] Rules & Information - ThistleProse - 04.Nov.12

How Flitters were Assigned:

+ All the above PCs had their name written down twice on a sheet of paper; it was cut up and put into a little container.
+ 100 colours were written down: 50 green, 35 blue, 10 brown, 4 bronze and a gold.
+ A name, and a colour were drawn.
+ They were laid out in a list.
+ BlueDragon rolled dice. The number rolled coincided with a matched pair.
+ Those assignments were given life-Impressions.
+ Those not chosen were dumped back into the name and colour containers.
+ Names and colours were again drawn -- excluding previous pairs drawn.
+ BlueDragon again rolled dice.
+ Those rolled were assigned eggs.

+ THEN --
+ ALL PC Characters were put in a list.
+ They were put into random.org and shuffled.
+ BlueDragon rolled a dice; the assigned character received a bonus egg containing a gold.

As a result;
+ Every PC WHO TAKES PART AND POSTS will get at least one firelizard, as either an Impression, or as an egg.
+ Some PCs will get two firelizards.

Eggies:
+ You can sell your egg if you want.
+ You can give away your egg if you want.
+ All eggs can be sold for 75 marks each, or less.

There was no favouritism, there was no cheating, there were no adjustments and Honey Love found the whole process fucking hysterical. We hope you enjoy the firelizards you receive.

Eggs that are found will Hatch approximately the 20th and Honey Love will PM all the individual characters with the contents of their egg at about that time; depending on her work schedule.

Re: Firelizard Discovery Plot [FDP] Rules & Information - Random Event - 05.Nov.12

KEEPING TRACK OF DISCOVERY AND TIMES:
I've included a lot of dud eggs for the lulz. Don't worry, everyone gets at least one firelizard <3

Morning -- 5 eggs discovered;
+ Hatching: Seijin, I'shan, Z'ia
+ Duds: Jazira, ??

Late Afternoon -- 5 eggs discovered;
+ Hatching: Seijin, Echlerov
+ Duds: 3 available

Late Afternoon -- 2 eggs discovered
+ Hatching: Aparicus, Mevrit
+ 13 eggs undiscovered

Mid Afternoon -- 5 eggs discovered;
+ Hatching: Valerian x2
+ Duds: Erisi x3

Late Morning -- 9 eggs discovered;
+ Hatching: Indivara x1; Kerrin x1
+ 7 eggs re-buried.

--- It is pretty safe to say the 16, 17 18 and 19 are pretty focused on searching out more nests LOL

Firelizard Eggs: Impression Day, Time & Colour - Random Event - 13.Nov.12

(13.Nov.12, 05:48 AM)Random Event link Wrote:21.09.232 AL
6am
+ Valerian's Blue
+ Valerian's Blue

23.09.232 AL
7pm
+ Seijin's Green
+ I'shan's Brown
+ Z'ia's Green

24.09.232 AL
8am
+ Seijin's Brown
+ Echlerov's Green

26.09.232 AL
Midday
+ Mevrit's Blue
+ Aparicus' Bronze

3pm
+ Kerrin's Bronze
+ Indivara's Gold

Your chatacter need not keep their egg. They can give it away if they wish.