World of Pern
Mysterious Note #5 - Printable Version

+- World of Pern (https://pern.second-pass.net/forum)
+-- Forum: OOC (https://pern.second-pass.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News, Events & Contests (https://pern.second-pass.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Past Events (https://pern.second-pass.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=157)
+----- Forum: Event: Mysterious Notes (https://pern.second-pass.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Thread: Mysterious Note #5 (/showthread.php?tid=2029)

Mysterious Note #5 - Random Event - 15.Nov.13

On Display: 15.07.234 7am until 11am; apparently put up while everyone was oggling the flooded Hatching Circuit. It was taken down by a non-R'nya bronzerider. (Post to claim!)
Location: On the back of the Dining Hall door, visible only to those that open it in order to leave. This ensures it will remain nice and dry from the constant rain!
Features: (Tsuen), (Jada), (Kahleena), (Rhaedalyn), (Ameris), (Peorray)
PG Summary: The girls bestow the power of their mouths upon Tsuen to make her feel better and reassure the Weyrwoman of their undying love for her...

- You may RP your characters responding to the appearance of the note by create a new thread in the relevant area of the forums, mention it in passing or you may have them ignore it entirely.

Relevant Threads:
TBA

[an.css][an.header][an.att=mnw]Greetings, folks![/an.att][an.input.mnw]All the goldriders were together. They had entered the hut together with trays of food but that wasn’t what any of them had in mind for eating. Their dear Weyrwoman was upset! She needed comforting! And they all knew how to make her happy again.[/an.input.mnw][an.input.mnw]Jada was the first to find Tsuen in her bedroom, sulking into a pillow as if she were sixteen again. “You know it’s not true, Tsuen! I’m only with men in flights… I prefer… I prefer you, and you know it.” Two of the other golden girls were now standing behind Jada, nodding in agreement. They all rode a mean cock when they needed to but it was each other they had the most fun with. [/an.input.mnw][an.input.mnw]Kahleena was fondling one of Rhaedalyn’s covered breasts as proof of why they were all there. Ameris seemed a bit on edge as she entered the room and so did the newly mated Peorray. They had agreed to play with the girls though since they needed to show their unity and loyalty to Tsuen. They’d do anything for their leader![/an.input.mnw][an.input.mnw]Jada was slapped hard across the face again when she crawled onto the bed and she smiled. “You know how I like, Tsuen.” She jumped the old lady, claiming her mouth for her own. Kahleena had somehow managed to get her and Rhaedalyn naked in that time and was now suckling on a breast while encouraging the others to join in. Ameris shrugged and took Rhaedalyn’s other nipple into her mouth, leaving Peorray to stand awkwardly until she helped herself to a handful of Jada’s ass.[/an.input.mnw][an.input.mnw]Soon, the horny girls were all naked and bodies were all over the WeyrWoman’s bed. Mouths were on pussies or nipples and only sucking and moans were heard. They took turns with their heads between Tsuen’s legs, taking bets on who could get her off the quickest. Turned out Peorray was an amazing carpet muncher and won both rounds.[/an.input.mnw][an.input.mnw]Kahleena was the first to scissor with their golden leader, rubbing their bodies together with such intensity that the other girls stopped to watch and pleasure themselves for a time. Ameris wasn’t one to do such self-work for long and grabbed Rhaedalyn to mimic Kahleena. That left Peorray and Jada. While they both were fine with being overlooked in daily life, now was not the time and they were also soon rubbing their pussies together in glorious friction.[/an.input.mnw]
[an.input.mnw]The food they had brought was well forgotten until Rhaedalyn ran away, giggling, and came back, still giggling, with the fruits Jada had chopped herself. She fed pieces to each girl and was rewarded with pinches to the nipples or slaps to the ass. She squeaked with each touch and moaned for more when they turned away. She was as horny and sex-crazed as the others and didn’t want to be forgotten either! [/an.input.mnw][an.input.mnw]The night ended with all six women naked and cuddling. They were tired and sticky with sweat and fruit juices but no one cared. “We all love you, Tsuen. We’ll always be here for you.” It was Jada again, the biggest suck up of them all but it worked. The old goldrider nodded and gave a pat to each girl’s head. [/an.input.mnw][an.input.mnw]“My special girls. I’ll always own you all. Never forget it.” They all nodded their understanding and took turns kissing the woman good night.  [/an.input.mnw][an.att=mnw]Regards,
The Reveler of Truths[/an.att][/an.header][/an.css]
Greetings, Folks!

All the goldriders were together. They had entered the hut together with trays of food but that wasn’t what any of them had in mind for eating. Their dear Weyrwoman was upset! She needed comforting! And they all knew how to make her happy again.

Jada was the first to find Tsuen in her bedroom, sulking into a pillow as if she were sixteen again. “You know it’s not true, Tsuen! I’m only with men in flights… I prefer… I prefer you, and you know it.” Two of the other golden girls were now standing behind Jada, nodding in agreement. They all rode a mean cock when they needed to but it was each other they had the most fun with.

Kahleena was fondling one of Rhaedalyn’s covered breasts as proof of why they were all there. Ameris seemed a bit on edge as she entered the room and so did the newly mated Peorray. They had agreed to play with the girls though since they needed to show their unity and loyalty to Tsuen. They’d do anything for their leader!

Jada was slapped hard across the face again when she crawled onto the bed and she smiled. “You know how I like, Tsuen.” She jumped the old lady, claiming her mouth for her own. Kahleena had somehow managed to get her and Rhaedalyn naked in that time and was now suckling on a breast while encouraging the others to join in. Ameris shrugged and took Rhaedalyn’s other nipple into her mouth, leaving Peorray to stand awkwardly until she helped herself to a handful of Jada’s ass.

Soon, the horny girls were all naked and bodies were all over the WeyrWoman’s bed. Mouths were on pussies or nipples and only sucking and moans were heard. They took turns with their heads between Tsuen’s legs, taking bets on who could get her off the quickest. Turned out Peorray was an amazing carpet muncher and won both rounds.

Kahleena was the first to scissor with their golden leader, rubbing their bodies together with such intensity that the other girls stopped to watch and pleasure themselves for a time. Ameris wasn’t one to do such self-work for long and grabbed Rhaedalyn to mimic Kahleena. That left Peorray and Jada. While they both were fine with being overlooked in daily life, now was not the time and they were also soon rubbing their pussies together in glorious friction.

The food they had brought was well forgotten until Rhaedalyn ran away, giggling, and came back, still giggling, with the fruits Jada had chopped herself. She fed pieces to each girl and was rewarded with pinches to the nipples or slaps to the ass. She squeaked with each touch and moaned for more when they turned away. She was as horny and sex-crazed as the others and didn’t want to be forgotten either!

The night ended with all six women naked and cuddling. They were tired and sticky with sweat and fruit juices but no one cared. “We all love you, Tsuen. We’ll always be here for you.” It was Jada again, the biggest suck up of them all but it worked. The old goldrider nodded and gave a pat to each girl’s head.

“My special girls. I’ll always own you all. Never forget it.” They all nodded their understanding and took turns kissing the woman good night.

Regards,
The Reveler of Truths