World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [C] 732.04.27 | Odd Bobs! [Jada, Open]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Deceased
Aparicus had spent the morning as she always did, busy at work in her spice garden, picking what needed to be dried for the kitchens and tending what didn’t.  She always made sure to have more than enough available and treated it almost like a game of balances.  Keep enough dried and ready for the kitchens, but not so much that more wouldn’t grow.  Her lunch time, however, was spent outside picking flowers again and weaving the little circlets that she loved to leave outside the crèche for the Weyrbrats.  They were always happy to find them and Aparicus loved to see them smile.

On her way to hide the circlets hanging from one arm with a smile of her own on her face, she caught herself walking past the Hatching Sands.  She hesitated at first – She loved to talk to greens and even some blues, but she had never been brave enough to talk to a gold.  Perhaps it was the fear their flights provoked in her, but memory of that recent flight reminded her that their might be eggs on the sands.  She had been able to see the last hatching and while the mauling of the little Weyrbrat had panicked her, she couldn’t help but see the baby dragon’s as little babies themselves and the magic of them finding their rider…  It did wonders to heal the fear quickly, though it left her with food for thought the rest of the Turn.

Deciding she didn’t have to talk to anybody to see if eggs were inside, she tip toed up toward the huge open door meant for the dragons and eased her face around the corner, her wide-brimmed hat falling off as she attempted to see into the darker area.

“Oh odd-bobs.”  She muttered softly as she bent to pick up the hat and put it on her head once more.  There were eggs inside, but that queen was there too – and looking right at her.  “Time to go, don’t want to anger nobody.”  She added softly before trying to keep from running past the rest of the huge entrance to the other side.  She was in perfect view as she crossed that expanse and the last thing she wanted was anyone to pick up on the fear she had felt when she realized the gold dragon had been staring right back at her.  She barely managed to keep at a brisk walk rather than a full out sprint.

[sub]Hope you don't mind me saying that your gold dragon was looking in her direction.  If so, let me know and I'll adjust it.  <3[/sub]

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Ehh ehh!. Woman."  The Bronzerider called to Aparicus a bit belatedly as she started off in the opposite direction. Apparently his approach'd been too quiet or she'd been too distracted to hear.

T'shiro gave a rueful grin, bringing one hand up to run fingers through his hair. The other hand remained in one pocket where he stood in an unimposing stance near the edge of the threshold she'd just departed from.  Even before she turned around, the man addressed her with the most curious question a rider could have possibly asked -and by the sound of his voice, he thought it rather amusing, too. "Have you seen a lost-looking Bronze dragon hangin' around anywhere? I can't seem to find mine and I suppose that's what he'd look like...a little lost."

And just how did one miss-place one's dragon? Ahhh... even he was having a hard time with that one.

Yes, did you hear me? I said you're lost.

Lost? I'm not lost. I'm right where I mean to be.

And since when is that not with ME?

Bemused yet not far from laughing at his dragon's behaviour either, the rider gritted his teeth a bit through the smile he sustained.
Code:
[span style="background-color:#330000;"][color=#663333]Cruclith Speech[/color][/span]

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Hearing a male voice call out, surprisingly close and not from within the hatching sands like she was expecting an angry shout from, Aparicus came to a hesitant halt in the middle of the large opening.  Her heart raced as she stood there, knowing she was at the mercy of the gold dragon out in the open and so close to her clutch.  Ah, but past had taught Aparicus that ignoring a man’s call could result in terrible things while she had yet to really face a dragon’s wrath.

Her past won out in that hesitant battle.

Turning slowly, she looked at the man wide-eyed and slightly shaking.  When the question actually registered in her mind, however, confusion was added to her already expression-filled face.  “A lost dragon?  How…  How does somebody lose a dragon?”  she asked, completely baffled.  After being at the Weyr for two turns, she was learning to recognize faces of the many people here.  She recognized him as a popular rider during celebrations, but she couldn’t bring to her mind to remember a time she had spoken with him or learned his name.

Considering the question for a moment, she finally shook her head, a movement that had the brown waves of her hair bouncing over her shoulders and shifting the hat on her head.  Adjusting it again for fear of the wind scooping it away, she added.  “No, Sir.  I haven’t seen any lost looking dragons, they all seem to have riders to me.”

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

There were two Gold dragons on Pern, and one of them was off with Hers, possibly lazing in the sun while Tsuen sulked, or got yelled at by D'ren, or harassed E'lore. Maybe the Weyrwoman was even staring longingly out a window somewhere, trying to think of her younger days, when there was not so much weight on her shoulders. The other Gold, however, was Sandbound, and her Bonded was most often with her. This morning, however, Jada had been attending to a few of her chores, and so Krypth had been indulging in a roll around the Sands, pretending they were muddy and wet instead of dry and hot. Her imagination was active, but even her mind wasn't enough to fool her.

When footsteps were heard near the sands, the gold rraised her head, peering attentively at the doors, eyes whirling with hope. The mind didn't feel like her Jada, but maybe the girl had found a way to fool her! Oh, the cleverness of- oh. Disappointment colored the Gold dragon's multifaceted eyes, and her head drooped from a happy, perky position to something lower and more... depressed. It wasn't that she wasn't happy to see yet another person expressing interest in her progeny, but she was feeling lonely, and wanted a good scratch. No one had fingers like her Jada for getting those particularly itchy spots. It wasn't possible.

They can't bite from inside the egg, if you want to come closer. Her voice was a cool, crisp invitation. And no one will be angry if you come closer, only if you try and sneak in a Touching. They aren't ready to meet too many people yet. Soon, though. Regardless of the fact that she had allowed Jada to Touch one of the new eggs, it had been a brief thing, before- before any chances could be taken. And she knew she could trust Jada not to break them. These other people were a little suspicious.

But apparently, the young woman wasn't interested in meeting her eggs anymore than the other people who darted away. Of course, she'd made biting gestures in the direction of one boy, but he'd been brandishing a stick. Well, maybe it wasn't brandishing, but holding... and maybe not even holding, but using it for support so he could walk. Indivara didn't have the poor taste to come forth bearing anything but a sharp tongue. For that matter, she hadn't seen the girl for all of a quarter-mark... where was she? Krypth grumbled, turning in a circle, huffing, and rotating her young again. She'd been warned that she was probably bumping them in the head, and if she kept turning them they might 'bake' funny, but Krypth knew what she was doing. Her young would come out perfectly baked.

Jada was moving for the Sands, a Weyrbrat dogging each heel (as they were wont to do since she had made certain they knew they were welcome to come to the Sands if they wanted lessons- a clever move, and no one had yelled yet) when she saw the woman scooting off the edge of the Sands, and one of the riders- Bronze... T... T'something, Shards, she couldn't believe she didn't have the names down yet, stop her, asking a question. "Go on inside and sit with Krypth." She told the children, and scooted sneakily southward, sensing something scurrilous. Or not, but it sounded impressive.

"You've lost a dragon, sir?" she heard part of the question, and her lips quirked in amusement as she stepped closer. "That's unfortunate. Where have you not looked?" She nodded to the woman- a Candidate, from the looks of her, and a pretty thing too. She heard Krypth give a delighted bugle, and knew that the Weyrbrats had been spotted- better luck sneaking up on her next time, kiddos. "Need some help?"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Aparacus' hesitance gave the Bronzerider pause. His rueful expression hadn't waned but her reaction made him mentally check himself to see if somehow he'd come across as too imposing. He didn't think that was the case; anyway, he made effort to continue wearing that calm and almost adolescent countenance for her sake.

Upon hearing her words, T'shiro's persona became a conglomeration of sheepish pronouncement with one hand still lost in his seemingly well-tousled hair, and his grin turning lop-sided.  "Ehh.  Well... about the dragon..."

You! I don't even know her and this woman probably already thinks I'm wherry-brained. This is all your fault.

Then you should have kept your mouth shut. But that's usually the case, isn't it?

Ohhhhh, if there weren't FROGS in your future, they're there now!

The Bronzerider caught a barely audible grunt along the edge of his mind that proved Crucluith's disgruntlement. 

The silent exchange between the two elucidated dual oculi of otherwise faded walnut hue, once more giving his full attention to the woman before him. "Ahh...heh."

All seem to have riders huh? All but one... For a moment, T'shiro seemed to look about again, side to side, but then set back on his heels a bit as he noticed the young Queenrider's approach. Returning the uplifted hand to its respective pocket and squaring himself somewhat between them, he corrected Aparicus on one account,  "Just call me Shiro. Uhhm, yeah, I don't think we have met. Might I ask your name?"

After which, he bowed courteously to the young Jada.  "And you are Jada, if I'm not mistaken?"
Code:
[span style="background-color:#330000;"][color=#663333]Cruclith Speech[/color][/span]

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

After two turns living at the Weyr, Aparicus had learned to tell the difference between a person talking to her and the way a dragon might talk to her in her mind.  Of course, nobody bothered to tell her she could reply silently, but then again that might be in part because they knew better – Aparicus was a creature of habit and she’d not have been able to break the habit of replying out loud to them anyways.  Even more-so when they were another person’s dragon.  She’d have thought it rude to not let those around her know she was talking to their dragon.

Even so, when the feminine voice touched her mind, she jumped visibly before glancing around.  When the only female dragon in sight was confirmed to be the gold and the mention of eggs finally sunk into her mind, Aparicus found her heart racing.  She could come closer to look?  Really?  Her heart flew up and for just a moment she almost forgot the man she had been talking to as she considered stepping onto the sands.

“Really?”  she spoke toward the dragon in a whisper, though her attention was quickly stolen away all over again as yet another voice spoke, this time out loud from another side.  Jumping all over again, Aparicus had her hand raised to her chest to cover her pounding heart as her eyes fell upon the young gold rider.  Apari knew she was the rider to the dragon on the sands because she had watched her impress.  Jada was her name.

Hesitant as to if she should answer the woman even though she was clearly speaking to the other rider, Apari caught the sight of the weyrbrats heading toward the gold dragon and her hopes of seeing the eggs closer were smashed there upon the sands.  No, she’d not approach with so many little ones around.  Perhaps another time…

Chest fallen ever so slightly as she adjusted the many circlets of flowers hanging from one arm, she jumped again as the man she now did forget was there spoke up all over again.  Taking a deep breath, she let it out a little too quickly as she attempted to regain the composure she clearly had no control over.

“Oh I’m sorry, Sir Shiro.  I’ve seen you around, but no we have not met.  I am Aparicus.  I tend the spice garden by the kitchens.”  She answered, her heart barely starting to slow as she took a step to the side and back.  The new position put both people in front of her, rather than on either side.  With luck she might stop jumping if she could watch both of them.  With the blessing of Faranth, neither would want to shake her hand.  Maybe they would even get wrapped up in talking to eachother, both being riders after all, and Aparicus could make a clean escape while they went off looking for the lost dragon.

V'ra
of Blue Venseth

Date of Birth
05.04.716 AL, 28
Height
4'9
Eyes
Blue
Build
Slim
Hair
Dark Brown

Threads

Written By: ThistleProse
"Are you fucking retarded?"

The mellow voice of the child was dripping with disgust as she marched over to join the group, coming up from behind Aparicus, as she'd just finished harassing the last of the Weyrbrats onto the sands and warned them that if they so much as poked an egg, her face would look like a jewel compared to what Krypth would do to them. Indivara knew weakness when she saw it, and not many of the children in the Weyr were willing to risk touching an egg to come out of it looking like Indivara. Actually, not many in the Weyr were willing to risk their pretty skin. So many shallow pretty boys! Indivara's lips twisted into a cruel smirk.

"You, of all riders," And Indivara looked T'shiro up and down with far too suggestive an air, "Should know a goldrider before she even Impresses. Or did your dragon's hide fade to blue?" The sarcastic remark was given with a dismissive glance, gaze flickering over Aparicus with mild curiosity - she was that chick that jumped at shadows, and while Indivara would normally pounce on her like a rabid feline just to watch the silly woman sweat it out, the girl had other things on her mind right then. Like taunting a stupid arse bronzerider, and scolding her goldrider.

"Faranth, Jada, his name is T'shiro." Blue eyes rolled dramatically within their scarred face, the child's face turning into a grimace that tugged the lines into dramatic contrast. Her voice had mellowed noticeably as she spoke to the young woman, however. "And he's obviously lost more than his dragon." A side ways glance was tossed at the man, even as Indivara's finger swirled in a spiral beside one temple and she pulled a mocking expression that distinctly mocked the bronzerider's sanity.

[sup]Say hello to Indivara >_>[/sup]

2023-AugustBluerider - FemaleCandidatePA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

If his mood at that moment had been any other than amused, he may have reacted much differently; but T'shiro was enjoying his little game with Crucluith too much to allow the indignant Indivara to irritate him on too deep a level. As the young girl continued her spew of spiteful vociferation, the Bronzerider's brows went skyward, creasing his forehead while he couldn't help laugh.

"Oooohhh! Aren't you a little too young to be using cuss words like that?" And a girl at that. "Not to mention, cuss words are for men, little lady."

A laugh still rolled between his lips quietly, even as Indivara attempted to test him further.

She's mocking us Cru! Mocking! Can you believe it?

You should be so hurt. Sounds like she has a mouth as big as yours. Crucluith's baritone sounded more amused than ever, and T'shiro knew that tone to be reflective of a big Bronze smile.

Oi, oi! My mouth's a bit more proper! And only you're allowed to tease me like that.

T'shiro shifted his weight for the most part just to one foot, a quintet of ivory clad digits being brought to rake back through brief blonde spikes again.  The girl was probably right on one account: his demeanor wasn't exactly suggestive of Bronzerider or even Officer of the order that he once was, but current situation didn't demand such decor of him -and decor was something that he avoided in any case.  T'shiro'd didn't like to think he had to be serious all the time since it made it all too easy to allow blind anger back into his life.

Even with tensions as they were now, the Weyr was a place he'd been able to somewhat recreate for himself a ground of Neutrality -a neutrality he'd let go of so long ago. Truly, blissful neutrality was something that could no longer exist for him, because he'd given it up for Right and Wrong, Good and Bad, when he picked up his first real sword in order to train for all things martial. Here, perhaps oddly so considering their circumstances, he was at least partially able to pretend that life didn't have to be all serious. And in truth, he was beginning to dread a day that required it of him. He knew what dispassionate force of rage lurked within the confines of his own heart...he would much rather be happy and playful with Indivara like this, as they were now, even if the girl would rather her words be more stinging than he allowed.

"Aaaish! So you heard that too, huh?" The Bronzerider continued mutterings to himself then, drawing that uplifted hand down the bold contours of his own luridly scarred complexion. "Uhhh. Cruuu! What am I going to do with you?" 
Uhg. Yeah, that's right. Lost more than his dragon was for sure! After a moment's pause, he wondered aloud at Indivara, "You wouldn't happen to want to help me collect a few frogs would you?"
Code:

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

It would be kind of hard to mistake Jada, but it was kind of him not to assume. "You would be unmistaken." She nodded to the rider, tilting her head in curiosity. How on earth did someone lose a dragon? Krypth, do be so kind as to find out what's going on?

Games. Krypth's reply was quick and short, amused. You're speaking to T'shiro, of Crucluith.

How come I don't-

It's my job to know, and your job to ask me. Watch out, by the way.

What?

Indivara's voice burst out almost immediately after, and Jada closed her eyes. "Indivara, I thought you were going to be staying with Krypth." The girl was adorable and overbearing... and unbearable, sometimes. Luckily, the bronzerider seemed more amused than upset by the outburst- which was, of course, going to make many things worse. Then again, miracles always happened... just rarely where Indi's temper was concerned.

Oh dear. Well this conversation wasn't going well. "Do you need Crucluith for something? Or is he just playing?" She didn't want to volunteer assistance he didn't actually need it- she had other things she needed to be concerning herself with. Namely a half-dozen imps on the Sands... At the same time, however, a game of hide-and-seek might be just what those same Weyrbrats needed.

She turned her attention to the Candidate who had stepped back and smiled. "Were you coming to visit Krypth?"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Hearing a voice, this time dripping with distain and anger, Aparicus went pale once more and jumped, spinning around to see the one Weyrbrat she spent the most of her time avoiding.  Indivara.  The child terrified her.  As the girl made her way up to the gold rider, scolding the bronze rider the whole way, Aparicus made a quick decision.  The strange bronzerider had made no movements to her so far and the thread-scored child was clearly focused on the goldrider.

Several small, quick steps had Aparicus standing just out of arm’s reach from T’shiro and slightly behind him.  If the girl made any moves toward her, Apari would be darting to make sure the man would be between them as best as she could.  Silently she made a prayer that it wouldn’t happen – and if it did that the man would not mind being used as a human shield.

The child’s words about the Bronzerider to Jada had Apari’s mouth falling open in amazement and kept the color well out of her face.  Oh please Faranth, do not let her anger him… she could anger the whole Weyr if she desired…   But when the he replied back with an amused tone, the beg she had silently sent the first gold quickly turned into a silent thank you.  Of course, the comment about frogs had Apari completely confused – but she still had her eyes glued on the little demon.

She was so focused on Indivara, in fact, that she almost missed the fact that the gold rider had addressed her.  Shaking her head, she looked up quickly to the gold rider and shook her head violently, dislodging her hat all over again.  “Oh no, m’lady.  I was just… just passing by.  I should probably get going…”  Ah, but the way she had been headed was now securely blocked by BOTH woman and demon-child, leaving poor Apari perfectly rooted just a short way’s behind Shiro.

Oh Shiro!  The comment of frogs repeated itself in her head and she snatched at any chance to get away from the child possible.  Even better if the man would stay between them during her escape.  “If you need help with frogs, Shiro, I could help… but they wouldn’t be near the hot sands here.  Or I could help you find your bronze…”  Or any other excuse you could give to get me away from this child…

V'ra
of Blue Venseth

Date of Birth
05.04.716 AL, 28
Height
4'9
Eyes
Blue
Build
Slim
Hair
Dark Brown

Threads

Written By: ThistleProse
Indivara's features twisted into a dry, irritable expression as she turned her cold, hard gaze upon T'shiro. She didn't reply to him, looking him up and down disdainfully. His laughter was found to be entirely lacking, and his words were less than amusing. It wasn't the first time Indivara had been called up on 'being a lady', a comment that instantly told the child the person to whom she was speaking was a pure, full blooded idiot. Even Kerrin had quickly learned not to mess with Indivara's stance on things.

She was no lady, had no desire to be 'a lady', and they could shove their frilly dresses sideways up whatever hole happened to be big enough to swallow it. And considering some of the people who presented such options, that left a whole field to pick from. The girl's arrogant gaze removed itself from T'shiro with lazy dismissal. He was pathetic, and insulted the name of bronze. Which Indivara knew she would one day uphold to the highest standard, and be the crowning glory of all bronze dragons.

Then she'd have her shiny hide bonded fly Krypth, kill Nirinath and rule the Weyr. It was so decided. Not that anyone but Krypth was privy to such thoughts. Even Jada was kept strictly out of the loop; she'd far too easily ruin Indivara's plans! They were for the greater good, and Indivara was in agreement with Krypth. Jada just didn't know what was good for her. She needed strong and wise hands to guide her, and a solid mind like Krypth to tell her when she was being ridiculous. Not that Indivara didn't do so anyway. She frequently told her once-teacher when she was acting like a Wherry... which, as far as Indivara was concerned, Jada did in increasingly frequent amounts.

Jada was just lucky Indivara loved her. Or her ticket to power through her. It was all the same to the obnoxious child at present. One or the other, she'd get what she wanted in the end: Control.

"Shows what you know," Indivara snapped, icy blue eyes flashing to look at the poor woman irritably. "The hot waters that heat the sands empty behind the Circuit. There are bound to be frogs in the swamp." Her mightier-than-thou gaze shifted to glare up at T'shiro. "And what, pray tell, makes you think I want to collect frogs? Take the candidate. I'm busy."

Dismissed. Indivara turned her attention back upon Jada and frowned. "Krypth is perfectly capable of guarding her eggs from the brats. Besides, one of us has to shepherd you!" The girl's features mellowed, clearly teasing the Weyrling as she stuck her tongue out playfully. She really did like Jada... she was just... abrasive.

[sup]Trololol. Indivara. You're golden <3[/sup]

2023-AugustBluerider - FemaleCandidatePA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

That goofy smile extant, the Bronzerider crossed his arms over his chest, beginning to tune out Indivara as eyes alone followed the movement of the woman Aparicus; whom had still not revealed her name to him.  Poor thing seemed utterly stricken with fear in the presence of the rude child who'd joined them. Beginning to understand the reason behind Aparicus' tip toeing around, that he'd conveniently ended up somewhat between her and Indivara, he tried to speak gently to help calm her frazzled nerves.

"Yes, I could use the help. I'm sure Crucluith would come out of hiding knowing there was someone as kindly as you to protect him from his rider's irrational tendencies."

For a moment, T'shiro's returned his attention to Jada, "Ohhh, heh.  Yeah. Cru and I...we just play." As if that's all they did! He couldn't help but laugh again, before continuing, making clear reference to Indivara.  "Which, by the way...Jada, do I need to call for backup to assist with pest control? Dragons have amazing talent for such things."

When Indivara addressed him again, after rattling off enough mocking responses to assure him she was highly practiced at such a thing, T'shiro held his expression but watched closely for any change in her own, "Ah, the frogs? In the swamp you say?"

The Bronzerider nodded his head as if something seemed to suddenly make sense to him.  "Is that where you get your filthy mouth from? The swamp? I guess it makes sense that's where they dragged you up from...and how you know about the frogs." Of course how serious or biting he'd meant the statement to be towards Indivara was up to anyone's best guess even though his tone of voice shared only amusement.

"Oi. Woman." T'shiro'd turned half-about on a heel to find Aparicus still standing there, arms dropping from their fold. "If you'd still like to help, we'll be on our way."

The Bronzerider nodded graciously in the direction of Jada, awaiting a response from the case of frazzled nerves at his side. 
Code:

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By:
Admin: Due to Sexi taking a LOA, we suggest you fade her out of the thread; Krypth could call Jada away and you can continue and/or wrap it up.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 500 Posts!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Aparicus didn't think she could have been more relieved than when she heard the scarred child refuse to help with frogs and demand that they be on their way.  She was proven wrong, however, as she found even more relief when the bronzerider suggested that they left right away.

She still had no idea why the man would need frogs, but working with bugs in the garden didn't leave her with a squirmish stomach for small creatures.  She could help catch a few and even supply a basket to carry them if needed.

"Of course."  She replied, following him quickly, making sure to be out of arms reach even as she made sure to keep the man between herself and Indirva.  She would have to find a moment to come back and appologize to the kind Jada and her gold later... perhaps when the child was distracted elsewhere.

Realizing the man had referred to her as woman, she blushed slightly as she adjusted her hat and the flowers hanging from her arm.  "You may call me Aparicus, Shirio."  She offered helpfully.  She wasn't offended at being called woman, but she wanted to make sure he had the choice of using her name should he want to.

[Sub] Thread Closed -- Aparicus and T'shirio can continue in another thread if you'd like to open up one for it, Anise.  ^_^[/sub]

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)