World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Conspiracy of Silence [Talian]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Deceased
Some days Jada wished she could just laze about in bed all day instead of having to worry about things. And some days didn't earn it until later, when the day had gone to pot and one thought that there was just no way it could get any worse. That was when one inevitably discovered that they were wrong- so very, very wrong, and wished that they had never jinxed themselves in the first place. This day was shaping up to be one of those days, Jada had realized early on, so she had taken every possible care she could to avoid such a fate. She really had. She had made sure that she sat in the shade at the brief Weyrling lesson, though it was quite awkward to be there without Krypth. She was getting used to it, however. She had made sure to grip her plate tightly when she ate, and avoided food that would have needed a knife. She'd done everything she could! Really!

Yet the evening saw her on her way to Healer Hall, in her nightclothes, holding her wrist gingerly. She'd made it through the day, indeed, only to be foiled as she strode across the Sands to join Krypth for the evening. It was a perfect example of how one could go from, "Really, Krypth, I can't believe it is already time to wash my entire wardrobe again. Do you have any idea how often I am having to change clothes with you on the Sands" to "Ah, Shaffit Sharding Wherrybrain Dimglow Star-Threaded- Ahhh!" Red-faced, Jada had scrambled to her feet, shaking out her ankles and checking her joints. They seemed to be working well enough... Her left wrist was a little numb, but her right was tingling nicely.

She went to sit down, using her numb left wrist instead of the tingling right, and was shocked by the pain that shot up her wrist, into her elbow, to her shoulder. Krypth had squalled in alarm, Jada had cursed, and two Weyrfolk had given her wide, shocked eyes. "Sorry." she called to them, and then to the dragon. "Hope your babies don't Hatch cursing." she'd muttered, and Krypth had snorted in amusement. Helping Jada back to her feet, the Gold had nudged her Rider to the edge of the Sands, with strict instructions to get that pain checked out.

Healer Hall had been quiet. Obediently, because Krypth seemed to have the impression that there was no one competent to Heal in the Weyr except Talian, Jada had requested to see the young Master. "He is gone for the night," she'd been told by a terse blonde, who had scowled at Jada's sand-coated skirt, and her slightly swollen wrist and said, "You can find him in his room, probably. Don't you bother him if he says you come back here. Goldrider or not, I won't have it." Jada had hurried to agree so that the harridan could turn her tongue on a patient who had wandered out of their room. "And who said you were done in there, Farlint?!"

It was after dark, and the lights that flickered through the Weyr cast eerie shadows. She was actually kind of relieved to make it to Weyrfolk Hall; being out without Krypth's protective bulk was strangely becoming unusual. Her hair, braided tightly to fall down her back, bumped against her as she moved, and the sound of her skirts seemed louder than the clamor of people in the dining hall. Where was it... Aha, here. She arrived at the door she had been advised was Talian's, and lifted her dominant, less-aching hand to knock.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Archived
Talian was curled up in his bed, dressed in loose fitting pajamas and reading pamphlets by glowlight. He drew up a bit as he heard the knock. Mildly startled, he looked towards the door. He didn't take late night visitors anymore, at least not if their name wasn't B'jin, Erisi, or Valerian. He hadn't actually had anyone else come calling, but his tentative plan had been to cover up his glow and pretend like he was asleep if anyone actually did show up.

Of course, that was unfeasible. It could be an emergency. Talian swallowed hard and stood up, eyes drifting down to the shadow under the door.

Could it be?

This was one of those situations where a dragon would come in handy. Then he would know! He had no such luxury now, though. While he wanted badly to cringe underneath his covers and will the world away, he was obligated to answer that damn door. It could be an emergency.

And besides, if J'ver was out there, he'd just barge in anyhow.

Tal inched across the room, holding his glow close to his chest with one curled fist, and pressed his lips close to the door. "Hello?" he whispered. Ah. Jada.

A moment later, he pulled the door open just enough to let her inside. "Are you all right?" the healer asked, immediately assuming that she was injured. After all, every encounter with Jada was an 'emergency' he thought with wry humor, humor perhaps inspired by relief. As soon as the young lady stepped inside, Talian pushed the door closed.

What could have brought her here so late at night? Tal nodded awkwardly to the chair in his room and then dove back onto his bed, folding his legs underneath him and pulling his blanket around his shoulders. It was getting chilly. "I didn't expect to see anyone this late, but you..." He scanned her again, just to double check. "...You don't seem hurt?"

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 500 Posts!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

For a while, Jada had been afraid that no one was going to come to the door. She should have known better, however. The Talian that she had heard of, though she barely knew outside of a medical emergency, was not the kind of man who would ever choose to leave his door shut just because it was dark outside. She was a little more concerned that he was asleep, and he would open the door in an ill humor. If that was the case, she would take her chances with the scowling blonde. The woman bit her lip, considering, wondering if perhaps it would be better if she just did so anyway. But then, if he came to the door, he would believe himself the victim of a prank, and might not answer it the next time someone knocked...

And what if the next knock was a real emergency?

Jada shifted from foot to foot, looking quite  nervously at an older man who ambled by, giving her a look that she wasn't quite certain how to read. It was partly hostile, partly curious; Jada responded with a vague smile and a nod of the head. He looked familiar, but really, she was quite terrible with names. He vanished around a corner, and she sank her white teeth into her lower lip, tugging. Through the door she thought that she could hear movement, and then a vague whisper.

"Hello?" she whispered back, startled by how quiet the noise had been. Was Talian ill? She had heard that he had been returning to his quarters earlier in the day now. What if he was sick, and didn't want anyone to know? It was possible, especially since the rumor went that Healers made the worst patients, and Talian was an amazingly skilled Healer. At least as far as the ones she had met went. Other Healers had patched up her numerous scraped and bruises, though Krypth protested every time, but Talian had always been the one to heal the major things. It seemed as though everyone in the Weyr trusted him as a Healer. He was needed. And if he was ill, there would be no small amount of concern, especially given that this habit had been occurring for almost two months. Maybe longer? When had she first heard the rumor?

The door creaked open, just a hair, and Jada took the vague invitation, slipping in the crack as best she could. It wasn't exactly wide enough for her, but she made do; Jada boldly sucked in her gut (which wasn't as much of a problem as the sheer width of her hips, actually) and tugging her skirt in behind her as it caught on the corner of the door. It shut behind her, firmly, and her eyes widened in surprise as the Healer bolted it firmly. Well there went her escape route if he decided he needed to set something. "Overall, I am quite well." Her mouth curved, the lower lip being released from her death grip on it to accommodate the action.

"Sorry I came by so late," she continued, watching Talian plunge himself into the comfort of his bed and tug a blanket over himself. Carefully, she seated herself on the chair she assumed was for guests- he had gestured to it, after all. "It was the stupidest thing, really. You know how clumsy I am." Her voice was amused at herself, and she waved her dominant hand. "Your Healers are quite protective of you. I guess they've figured out that I'm always bothering you with my health problems." Or rather, Krypth was. If there was one person in the Weyr she trusted with her Jada's health, it was the one person who they called MASTER healer.

"I was walking over the Sands, and I had the wonderful coordination to trip over my own feet." She held out her left wrist, which was reddened and stiff. "I don't think it is broken, but I would like you to take a look at it, if you don't mind." Jada licked her lips, considering.

Impetuously, she burst out, "We never talk, when I'm not injured. It makes me feel a little selfish." Which it did, even though he was a Healer. If it hadn't been how close they were in age, she probably never would have even thought to try and ask such a personal question. "Are you alright? You haven't been sick, have you?"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Your Healers are quite protective of you

Well, that's just because I'm the best Talian thought grumpily. Bragging, even to himself, was a rare thing for Talian. This comment was born of frustration, and while it didn't actually make it out of his mouth, it's mere existence went to show that even though his anger had run it's course, some things would never change. The sky was blue, everyone died eventually, and Talian was pessimistic.

The healer pouted a bit and reached out to take her wrist. It only took a couple moments of prodding to determine that it was just fine. Tal's touch lacked much of it's usual tenderness, and when he answered her question a bit late, it came abruptly. "Well, that's because I'm your doctor," he said, crawling back into his spot and sighing heavily. "And doctor don't burden their patients with details of their personal life." He looked sad and irritated, but the prevailing emotion there was loneliness.

It wasn't that he didn't have friends. It's that he didn't have anyone to talk to about certain things. Jada wasn't much of an improvement, either. She was perfectly nice, but Talian didn't trust her like he once might have. She was too close to the leaders of this miserable place, too vulnerable to their propaganda. She may as well be one of them already.  He figured it was at least kind of her to ask about him, though...if he could get past the selfishness of coming to him so late at night over a sprained wrist.

Wait, the monster probably bullied her into it. Sounds about right.

Tal realized suddenly that he was thinking angry thoughts again. He sighed and reminded himself of what was at stake. He'd gone through a lot at Katila; many of them had. But he didn't want to be an angry person. He wanted to be better than he was. He didn't want to let the riders and their foul weyr change him.

He sighed and closed his eyes, posture slumping a bit. He looked somewhat at peace.

"Sorry, rough night," he explained. "But anyhow, your wrist is fine. I can get you a painkiller or something, but otherwise just rub it and keep it elevated.."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

The chair was bitterly cold against her bottom in the chill of an autumn evening. Jada wriggled uncomfortably as the Healer made some small gesture in his face, then partly left the security of his blankets to reach out for her wrist.She extended her arm willingly, and regretted it almost as soon as he touched her. Poking and prodding, the Master was missing much of his usual finesse. Jada was unable to keep the uncomfortable expressions off her face, but she did manage to keep the whimper of pain when he poked a particularly sore spot in the limb  contained well enough. Still, when he let go, she was more than relieved. He usually had such tender hands when he ws dealing with her. Was it because she'd woken him up? Was he mad at her? He could have simply told her to go away; She would have, without even complaining. The Harper moved to rub her wrist, then winced, and instead settled for patting it, watching him with eyes that probably looked more accusing than she meant them to.

"No, that's because I've been neglectful." Her tone was pert. "Besides, doctors are supposed to be hairy old folk, not peers with more brains than their fair share." His face was speaking volumes right about now, but Jada wasn't sure how much of it would be polite to read, even if she could. And there lay the rub; she could read his expression, but what kinds of trouble might she get in if she spoke of what she saw? If he felt that there was a certain line that should not be crossed as she was his patient, shouldn't she respect that? On the other hand, Jada had never been too much able to ignore something she saw in someone. It was in her to care, and when she saw the hint of sadness, she was hard-pressed to try and restrain herself.

Of course she failed.

Her eyes drifted over the lines of Talian's face, watching for those subtle shifts that she recognized in other people. His brows shifted, his eyes focused and refocused from one thought to the next, and his lips twitched, just a hair. Jada shifted in her chair, adjusting her skirt, hating that she wasn't wearing pants. If she was, she could just sit like a man, instead of this accursed ladylike position that dragged her mind away from concentrating and into more spoiled, selfish things, like herself.

His brows drew together now, in an expression that she was well-equipped to recognize as anger. She was seeing the look more and more on people's faces lately, and it made Jada increasingly uncomfortable to see it. One day, someone was going to act on that anger, and people were going to get hurt. But how could she stop it? How could she help? She didn't know, and that was what made her useless. She was equipped to deal with angry children, certainly; that required quick thinking. So why didn't it apply to grownups?

She shifted in Talian's chair, lifting her feet off the floor and onto the chair with her, hauling her skirts and legs onto the chair and crossing her limbs. Why was she thinking about this now? He very well could be considering her wrist. And that connected a few dots in her mind. "Krypth didn't hurt me." she told him, going for the worst possible excuse first. "Not directly. I wanted to to tell her goodnight." She knew the man had very strong feelings about dragons, and she had told him she had gone on the Sands- she had been such a dimglow! She had probably made it even worse now. Oh, oh...

Sighing, Talian closed his eyes, and Jada wrung her hands nervously, wondering if she should just go now and avoid the anger she was sure to see in his gaze when he reopened them. It would likely be for the best if she did choose to go now, instead of sitting here- oh. His shoulders slumped. Maybe he hadn't heard her.

Rough night? Jada blinked, but took it in stride. "i'm sorry." She told him, voice sincere. "Look, I've... heard the rumors about what happened to you." She'd heard that he had tried to kill himself, and that had been the cause of the commotion that night, that seemed so very long ago, now... "I just wanted to say that... I mean... I'm sorry, ignore me." Her courage gave out before she could bring herself to tell him that if he needed help, he could turn to the leadership for help. And they would help him, he was an important person to them. They would have to help them, wouldn't they? "If it isn't broken, I'll just go get something cold from the kitchens to put on it."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"I'm not your peer," he corrected quickly, turning his face away as he did so. His words were neither cruel not abrupt, but spoken as a simple and elegant fact. Jada was a dragonrider, and her behavior of late made her alliance painfully clear. It didn't provoke the hatred in Talian that it would have during his walk through the darkness. Talian simply didn't consider any dragonriders his peers. Not even Valerian and Erisi. Not even B'jin. Why would she be an exception?

It wasn't so simple as an 'us and them' situation to Talian. He understood the subtleties and blurred lines involved in the whole Katila affair. He considered the black and white outlook maintained by so many Katilans - riders and northerners alike - to be one of the great causes of their division. Either side could view it as this-or-that situation, but Jada herself was an example of how that didn't work in practice. Northerners Impressed dragons and became dragonriders.  Dragonriders sometimes saw both sides. Sometimes northerners were converted.

All of them were idiots.

All Talian wanted was to feel at home somewhere. Anywhere, at this point. Katila remained a foul prison, though a bearable one with the small number of friends who'd breached his unresponsive exterior. Few spared him a second look, and even fewer stuck through through his bitter phase to stand with him today. They weren't enough to make it home, though.

Shards, he could still remember the day after his suicide attempt. He rested on the best beside B'jin, and wearily promised to the greenrider that he accepted Katila as his home. It was true, in a way. That was the day he realized he had no choice, that the entire ordeal wasn't just some awful nightmare that he'd wake up from. Katila was his home. Today, he still felt the same weighty resignation. 'Home' wasn't the right word. It was where he lived, but it would never be home until it felt like home. The dragonriders could say what they wanted about northerners, but no one could deny that they were shitty hosts. It wasn't the sort of thing Talian complained about any more, but it still bothered him just a much as it once had.

'Home' wouldn't feel like home anymore even if he could go back, not with Fiora raising his child without him all this time. Maybe he should just hide in the south forever, ashamed that he'd somehow failed at parenting even worse than his own father had. At least then he'd never have to show his face to the people who'd once had faith in him. Besides, he'd managed to make his room and office comfortable. In fact, he hardly saw a reason to come out unless something particular called out to him.

Tal's expression remained curiously neutral after his comment. Jada's comments about Krypth seemed out of place, but Tal assumed it was natural for her to defend her dragon. "I didn't think she had," he replied softly. "It's my understanding that dragons don't harm humans." In spite of this, he still cringed from her.

His demeanor shifted suddenly art her next sentence. Tal's eyes suddenly widened and he felt his heart stop.

Look, I've... heard the rumors about what happened to you

Tal didn't think about the suicide. That was long in his past now, so long ago to his mind that he had a hard time believing it hadn't even been a while turn yet. He thought only of the much more recent incident, something so horrifying that he kept to himself. He turned to her, eyes wide in horror.

"You....y-you heard about that?" he whispered furiously, a look of pure panic setting into his face. No! No one could know! J'ver had promised to repeat the action, or even worse, if so much as a whisper got back to him. Talian could feel his stomach churning at the very thought. He sank into his covers, pulling them over his head like a child afraid of the dark, as if hiding there could keep him safe from the retribution that he so greatly feared.

"Who did you h-hear it from?" he asked, quivering. 

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"You aren't?" her voice was light, lilting, belying her confusion. She considered Talian a peer, certainly, for all that he was of Master equivalent. "I suppose not, given that you're a Master, and I just made Journeywoman a few Turns ago. Still, we're close enough it was a rather nice thought." It would have been nice- and would be, when she managed to wriggle her way past his barriers- to be his friend. Tal was a smart fellow, and she had heard nothing to make her dislike her. That, mixed with Krypth's overwhelming approval and the fact that he had saved her life put him high on her priority list for friendship...

Her mind roiled with thoughts of the day, and what a tragedy it had been. It was times like this, more than any, that she wondered what her life could have been like if she had chosen a different path. As a child she had contemplated being a Healer instead of a Harper, but sometimes people just knew what they were born to be. She had been a teacher, even as a child. And Cerisa had been a Healer, so it would have been no better than it had been at Harper Hall. Little sister of 'X' person,m following in her siblings footsteps. She probably would have been a mindhealer, given her traits, if she could have handled the pressure.

'What could have Beens' would make a body ill. Daydreams and fancies did little enough for a person in the long run that they really only made it worse. It didn't stop her from trying, from dreaming about it. She could have gone home. Could have tried for her Mastery. Could have met a handsome young man, given herself to him, gotten married, gotten a child. She could have lived her entire life a happy person, in her pre-planned, pre-packaged destiny. Could have gone her entire life without knowing that the Dragons still lived. Without knowing that one day they would rise again to defend Pern.

"I didn't think she had," his voice was thin, gentle. "It's my understanding that dragons don't harm humans."

Jada lifted her head, gave him a faint smile, a nod of confirmation. that was what she'd been told, too... but it was the dragon riders who were doing the hurting. Ahh, that wasn't a fair assessment either, however true. Jada could have suffered through the dream of Thread-ravaged Pern, without the hope of waking up. Krypth may have found someone else. She may not have. The Gold may have gone Between seeking that which was too far away to reach. How much of it was 'Meant to Be'?

The Harper blinked at Talian's apparent panic and reached out with her hand, unthinking, ignoring the pain that shot through her wrist. The Healer was drawing away from her, sinking into his sheets like a frightened child, and she didn't understand why. Surely after so long he didn't think no one had heard about it? "I think everyone knows," she told him gently, pausing before she touched him. "Look, I just wanted to say that... I mean, whatever caused it, you have options. People you can talk to? But you know that- B;jin is so close to you... No one wants to see it happen again. People care about you."

She gave him a wry smile. "Even I'm here, for all the good it does you. You're always patching me up- I can return the favor. If there is anything I can do for you..."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Tal wanted to point out that the difference between them had nothing to do with crafting. Here, all that actually mattered was being a dragonrider. Not only was she a dragonrider, but she was a goldrider. Tal didn't know if she commanded any political power or not, but she was certainly being made a big deal of. She was infinity more valuable to them than any unimpressed northerner ever would be, himself included. There were plenty of other healers in the world, no matter how high his marks had been back at home.

He'd have gladly pointed this out, were he not panicking.

Everyone knew? Everyone?

"That can't be!" he growled from under the covers. "I rtold no one but B'jin! And...and..I guess Valerian!" he yelped. He felt her hand against him. He didn't feel the anticipated need to shove it away, but instead he tried to make himself small beneath it.

It didn't make any sense to him. He thought about the incident all the time. He accepted his awkward run-in with Valerian without doing much more than batting an eyelash. Why was this bothering him so much? Why was he suddenly filled with such chilling fear?

Was it because he was afraid of people knowing? Afraid to face down their accusing stares? He was a northerner. They would blame him for it. They would tell him it was his fault for meddling with dragonriders. He would be taunted. Judged. They would know. But worst of all, J'ver would know. He would know, and it would happen again.

"No," Tal breathed delicately. "I...kept it a secret, just like I was supposed to. Please don't talk about it to anyone. I don't want it to happen again," he implored in a low whisper. He was silent for a few long moments as he composed himself. His hand continued to shake, but eventually he crawled out from under the covers. He felt foolish and could even feel himself heating up at the little outburst, but it was all he could do to keep himself from crying bitterly. But what good would crying do? He was fucked, and it was over. Crying about it wouldn't change anything, and not even J'ver had managed to steal his sense of self from him. The dragonriders were running out of things to steal.

"I don't want to talk about it," he said, wiping his eyes dejectedly.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)