World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Green Lumps [Private]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Archived
Erisi could remember when, not even a turn ago, Charath had been able to fit inside the Kitchens easily. She had quickly marked herself as a terror, and Erisi in turn pretended that he was not bonded to her. When it was eventually discovered that the little green troll belonged to him, whenever she acted up, he got scolded. They were encouraged out of the kitchens far more than he would have liked. Charath had just enjoyed getting into trouble while she was tiny enough to be considered cute. There had been one day in particular where she had spent a good hour just following a single kitchenfolk around, refusing to take her eyes off of the girl.

When the girl finally gathered up enough courage to talk to Erisi about his dragonet's odd behavior, he had said that that Green was Oruth. It wasn't his fault that Visltine had also been in the Kitchens at the time. Charath had absolutely applauded his reply, and it was probably the first time that they had teamed up to torment others. That was part of the start of a beautiful companionship, which was now terrible. He was plagued by his Green, who insisted that he be on his best behavior when she was far from being on her's.

Now she wanted sweet rolls, and those meat pies, but not any with burnt edges. She could taste those. Ten pies were not enough to fill her gullet. She just insisted Erisi do these things for her to make him miserable. If that is poisoned I will know. Charath butted into his head less than gracefully. He was only doing this to shut her up. He had endured her less-than-subtle hinting for most of the day, and you know, when he was trying to go to bed at night was when he broke.

Fine. The sharding Green could have whatever she wanted if she left him alone so he could sleep. She always complained about him dozing off during lessons, and the main reason for that was because had to put up with her antagonistic ways! 'I wouldn't kill you, I'd give you the worst bellyache you've ever had. Your piteous moaning would be a far better sound than the whining I've had to listen to all day.'

I will make sure you feel my pain. And when someone asks what's made you so miserable, I will inform them that it was your reasoning.

'You don't even talk to anyone but me.'

...Your point?

'Nevermind.' Erisi sighed to himself, picking up a fruit and taking a quick bite out of it. He carefully avoided biting into the bruised portion. He had standards, food eating standards. Maybe if he took long enough Charath would give up on her goal.

...Wait, it was Charath. Charath never gave up.

"This is ridiculous. I should not be running errands for A GREEN LUMP. A GIANT GREEN LUMP OF USELESS FLESH." Why did he yell when he could scold her mentally?

He just got frustrated sometimes, okay? Yelling felt better.

I am a hungry green lump.

"...Seriously."

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Deceased
Z'ia? ... Z'ia? ... Zee?! ... Zaiopia! The bluerider startled, blinking and shook his head. Aveleth didn't often become forceful, and even less often used his rider's full name. The young man shook his head, and rolled over, blinking up at the dark roof. Even when Aveleth was getting temperamental, the dragon's voice was soft as snowflakes. Though, it also managed to carry the cool ice of them at such times, too. What, kiddo? Z'ia replied lazily, as he rolled out of bed and stood up, stretching his pathetic height and listening with satisfaction as bones crackled and muscles groaned. You slept through the evening meal, Z'ia. Aren't you hungry? As if in answer, even the dragon could hear his human's stomach rumble. I'll take that as a yes, Z'ia grinned at the dry tone that lathered the words. He loved his dragon.

The lazy bluerider took his sweet time in finding something to wear and finally tugging it on. He was oddly pleased the dining hall was likely to be more or less empty, considering the time of evening. He was feeling rather inclined to avoid company, possibly because of all the idiocy that had surrounded the Lashing of that Northern brat. He really didn't care, once all the fun had been blown up by D'ren and his obnoxious opinions and party pooper ways. Listening to the Weyr whisper about it all behind their hands had lost its appeal after the first twenty seconds. "Let's go, Kiddo!" Slipping out of his hut, Z'ia leaped aboard his tall blue without issue and the pair made their way to the Dining Hall, hoping there would be something worth eating left over.

It didn't take the rumbling tummied bluerider long to realise that the Dining hall had been stripped of even scraps. Apparently, he had slept past cleanup time. Sighing dramatically, Z'ia wasted no time relocating to the Kitchens, pausing with an arched eyebrow when a familiar screech was heard. A smirk tilted the young man's lips up, and he practically pranced in the direction from which the irate words were coming. Erisi. Always squawking at his dragon like a fisher's wife. Typical greenrider, that kid. Z'ia's smirk twisted into a sly smile. It didn't take him long to find the boy.

"Considering you finally got laid, I'd have hoped for a sweeter disposition." Z'ia's voice was a light drawl as he stood behind Erisi, leaning lazily against the door frame. The bluerider was well aware that Erisi couldn't do 'sweet' if he rolled himself in sugar, but that was beside the point entirely. Z'ia's green eyes sparkled mockingly. "Though M'bal would not have been my preference." His preference would have been himself, naturally. Z'ia had a pretty penny resting on the fact that he could get Aveleth to fly more of the latest Weyrlings than D'hys could get Zeianth to. Despite that, however, the tiny man's traitorous blue hadn't even twitched a wing when Charath took to the skies; something about the flight being won before she'd even decided to fly. As if he cared about that!

Some things are not yours to take, Aveleth put in softly, his voice barely brushing against Z'ia's mind as the blue carefully avoided making himself a visible target for Charath. He didn't like the little green: she had a tendency to be mean, and Aveleth had a talent for making himself a target.

[sup]Sorry. I rushed it so I could go to bed >_>[/sup]
Unless stated otherwise, Aveleth never speaks to anyone but Z'ia

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Erisi didn't expect the Kitchens to be completely empty, even at this late hour, but an interruption was surprising enough regardless. The Weyrling didn't expect any other dragonrider to divert from their route towards him, unless of course they were telling him to shut up and get back to bed. A fine brow arched at the bluerider as he turned around to face him, his mind grasping onto tiny threads for his name. He'd ask Charath to supply it for him, but she didn't like to say anyone's name but his own and Valerian's. She had said something about everyone else being unworthy of that much attention from her. The most she'd do for him was supply him with a mental image of an individual, but he didn't need it since... Z'ar, something, was right here.

Z'ev? Z'oose? Z'oo? Z'im? Z'isoadsoduasoduason....!!!

He gave up. It was something with a Z, and he didn't necessarily have to say the man's name. Maybe it'd drop in conversation. I personally think that it is Z'coughhacksplatter.

'Shut up.'

He is very short. I do not like short.

'You don't like anything'.

Your point?

Erisi pushed Charath out of his mind, instead honing his focus in on the man who looked as if he had woken up not too long ago. Erisi characteristically wasn't the friendliest person, but the conversation was interesting, and it'd distract him from his own Green for a while. He could abandon the 'mission' in favor of some socialization. "Honestly, this is about as sweet as I come," he answered coyly. It was the truth, Erisi was being very nice right now. He still had a thing against most dragonriders - it was hard for him to see the good people amongst the bad, since the bad stood out so much here. "And, it'd have to be a much better lay to make me any sweeter than I am now." M'bal hadn't been bad, but he had been drunk, and had thought Erisi was a girl.

It injured his pride, and while getting laid was what he needed... it hadn't quite been how he wanted. "I think I far more enjoyed his reaction after he sobered up to the actual sex." Now that had been more enjoyable. What could Erisi say? He enjoyed taking pleasure in other people's suffering. Not nearly to the degree as some people (coughintS'kef), but to a point it was great fun.

He is really short. You see this, right?

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Z'ia watched with visible amusement as Erisi bickered with his dragonet. Weyrlings were so readable. It was amazing. Of course, Z'ia conveniently forgot the part where until the World Above had Hatched, he and his classmates had still been considered Weyrlings by the Weyr at large, and most particularly those that had survived the Plague. Well, he'd survived it too, but without his beast of burden. Aveleth was like a consolation prize, for putting up with Z'ia's damned prison guard for the turns of exile. Don't do this, kid, don't do that, kid. Well damn you, old man.

If it makes you unhappy, do not think of it, Aveleth put in wisely, his voice a soft brush against Z'ia's mind. The bluerider resisted the urge to roll his eyes, and instead smirked wickedly at Erisi as the young man finally finished bitching with his dragonet and paid attention to him. "So I've heard," Z'ia purred in response, more amused than anything else as green eyes studied the greenrider. He'd heard a lot of things about Erisi. Weyr gossip had it's uses.

Z'ia gave a wicked laugh at the dig at M'bal. "I don't doubt." The bronzerider was about as bronze as they came, and the entire blueriding society knew it was all for show. There were bronzes, like D'ren, who would legitimately die of heart failure if they flew some random green (Z'ia still had money laid on Ronarth flying Larrikith) - then there were bronzes like M'bal, who talked big and strut like they were straight but definitely dreamed about dick every night.

"He should have Impressed a green himself." His bronze was about as bright as one. Le duh! That's uncalled for, Z'ia. Gold's are dumb, not greens. The rider couldn't help it, he gave a spluttering little snort of laughter and shook his head, sending his curled hair bouncing.

[sup]Sorry! Its bad *dashes for work*[/sup]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Erisi wasn't about to go on to explain that --

He, and Charath sent a mental image of M'bal to Aveleth (she never did like to use anyone but Erisi or Valerian's names), thought that I was a Gold. It was very flattering. He also thought that Erisi was a girl, which he did not find to be as flattering. I think it worked well though, a little bit of shame with it must be Erisi's thing. She wasn't so much as confiding this in Aveleth as she was using it as a means to torment her bonded for taking so long with her snack. Charath was hoping that Aveleth would pass this information on to Z'ia (yes, she did know his name, but her bonded did not need to know that) to further her bonded's embarrassment over that part of the situation.

'FOR SHARDING SAKE CHARATH. WHAT THE--?? WHAT EVEN MAKES YOU THINK THAT IS SOMETHING I WANT GOING AROUND???'

I am very hungry.

Erisi had no idea how obvious it was when he bickered with Charath, but his face was very much distorted into a displeased expression whenever a word from his young dragon drifted to his ear. At least he wasn't verbally scolding her anymore. He had more sense than that now that Z'ia was around. The Bluerider had heard enough of Erisi yelling.

The Weyrling waited for Z'ia's laughter to be subside before contributing to the conversation again. He knew a little of what it was like to be excluded from conversations, especially ones with dragons. "Then you could have flown him. We could have traded stories! It would have been a fantastic bonding experience." Erisi's voice dripped with a sweet, sweet type of sarcasm. It was obvious enough for Z'ia to know that Erisi wasn't making fun of him... yet. 'Thank Faranth you don't actually talk to other riders, Charath.'

Don't tempt me.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Aveleth flinched back, mentally curling closer to Z'ia as Charath's less than sweet voice touched on his mind, the young blue recoiling from her though not so much that he wasn't still receptive to her words. He didn't comment on that which she said, nor did he pass any of it on to Z'ia. Inside, the human had paused with a slight frown contorting his features as he felt his dragon's timid response to Charath. Soothing the passive blue dragon, Z'ia didn't pay much attention to Erisi as he bickered with his own beast.

"Oh, no doubt," Z'ia put in cheerfully, leaning back against the doorway now that his dragon was a little more calm. The silly blue was actually breathing correctly once more, though Z'ia could still sense the impending panic attack if Charath decided to push the boundaries. which, he admitted quietly to himself (and well away from Aveleth) was entirely too liable to happen.

"Maybe you'd learn something new," a sly smirk slowly wove itself over Z'ia's lips, green eyes sparkling merrily with a depth of challenge. P-please don't, Aveleth's voice was barely a whisper of objection, but Z'ia heard it none the less. The stutter caused the rider's smirk to twitch just barely, before he sent reassurance to his dragon and refocused on Erisi. You worry too much, Kiddo.

[sup]Aveleth's font looks much prettier on my desktop than on my laptop :|[/sup]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

If Charath had feathers, they would have been ruffled by Aveleth's clear avoidance of being in contact with her. Was she that dreadful!? Not only was it insulting, it meant that her plan wasn't going to be put into motion. Aveleth was being entirely difficult, and while it usually did not take long for Charath not to like someone, for Aveleth she reached that conclusion far sooner than usual. You are no fun, Aveleth. Charath scolded the Blue, already having come to the conclusion that she would make him be fun. Her methods weren't entirely nice, her pranks tended to be a bit on the mean side.

'Will you leave that dragon alone for now?' Now Erisi was scolding her for scolding Aveleth. Charath just couldn't win today. First she still did not have her meat pies! Now she couldn't even get up to her usual shenanigans without Erisi breathing down her back. Yes, she knew he was trying to have 'normal' conversation with another rider, but her needs were far more important than his.

Erisi would like for me to let you be. Fortunately for you, I do not normally listen to him.

'Charath'. For the moment, Charath pulled back from her assault on Aveleth. Erisi had no idea when she would start it up again, though. The Green dragon was... difficult at best and a monster at her worst.

With Charath behaving, he could refocus his attention on Z'ia. His arms folded against his chest, a single brow arching just a little up his forehead. "I doubt that," he answered with a fake smile. The only people Erisi really smiled for was his friends, but he could pretend to play coy with Z'ia. It was all part of a game, after all. "There isn't much I don't know in regards to that," Erisi spoke loftily.

You are gross, why did I pick you?

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Aveleth trembled unhappily as Charath's voice continued to pound against his mind, the blue dragon's wide open eyes swirling faster in distress. The young dragon whimpered at the green's cheerful announcement that she would disobey her human just to speak to him. That was not what he wished to hear, and the dragon curled up into a literal ball, his tail flicking over his nose as he attempted to hide from the entire world in the darkness and shadows beside the building.

Z-zee! While he didn't repeat the exact words the hatchling had spoken to him, Z'ia got the gist of the issue and sighed softly even as he watched Erisi's face contort as he had a mental showdown with the green beast. Easy, Kiddo. His dragon was worse than a toddler, at times! (Not that Z'ia had the slightest idea of what it was like to be stuck with a toddler) and he rolled his eyes dramatically as Aveleth picked up on the irritation he felt at the bickering and shrank in further on himself.

"Oh, for Faranth-!" Kiddo, why don't you go home? - that extracted a spike of pure horror, and Z'ia didn't need the dragon to put into words the fact that leaving Z'ia alone to cause trouble was far scarier than being abused by an obnoxious hatchling. Z'ia smiled, pleased, and returned his attention to Erisi as Aveleth's eyes peered warily about in the darkness.

"Oh, of course, my apologise." Sugary sarcasm oozed from every syllable. Aveleth's eyes flashed with amused tolerance for a moment, before he startled visibly at a shadow and shuffled into a tighter ball.

[sup]Ugh. These dudes do not want to work for me.[/sup]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

This was how his evening was going to be, Erisi realized with muted horror. Charath was picking on someone else's Blue, which completely got in the way of him trying to make conversation with that certain someone else. Erisi was on the verge of getting a migraine, which he would happily share with his obnoxious green dragon. Don't you dare. There is no need for the both of us to be miserable, Charath tried to reason, but the idea was already in Erisi's head. If this turned into a full-blown migraine, Charath would suffer with him, and she would suffer greatly. Migraines were worse enough as it stood, but Erisi knew how to whine and moan throughout them completely.

And he would, oh he would!

You are vile! Charath hissed at him, and while she definitely did not want to give up on playing with Aveleth she began to relent. She did not apologize for her actions, instead deciding that brooding was far more representative of her mood.

It was a rare victory for Erisi, and for a moment he was the happiest most perky person on the planet. The smug expression on his face could not be wiped away. Charath whining at him about it would probably make him smile even more. Rarely did Erisi get the better of his dragon, and now, now this was a moment for the history books. This was the first time when he got Charath to shut up. He would have jumped with joy, or something like that if... you know, Z'ia still wasn't right there.

Please, do it, so we both can be miserable.

...Okay, so he didn't necessarily shut Charath up. He just got her to do what he wanted. Small victories, small victories.

He probably saw the ridiculous joy on your face and has been scared off. I hope so. You deserve it.

Ignoring his dragon for the time being, his attention shifted back to the bluerider. The man had been busy communicating with his own dragon, which Erisi was sure had indicated Charath's behavior. Of course, he didn't seem to want to apologize for her either. It wasn't his fault, after all, that she was insufferable. "Your sincerity is touching," Erisi drawled, debating whether he found this playful banter to be annoying or charming. He couldn't decide, so he let it continue.

"What brings you in here so late? Normal people have dinner when, mhhmmm, dinner is served?" Erisi knew why he was down here himself, but that was a little too ridiculous to comment on.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Was it?" The blue rider purred, smirking devilishly where he leaned lazily against the door frame, green eyes dark and calculating despite the playful air as he stared at Erisi. "Did you enjoy it?" Of course, Erisi was a greenrider and everyone knew they were prone to enjoy even the most extreme of things, added to the fact that Erisi was a well honed slut before Impression only really compiled the fact, as far as Z'ia was concerned. The kid was also well known to play a decent game, and Z'ia enjoyed games. Most particularly when he won.

"I was preoccupied earlier," Z'ia replied smugly, giving Erisi a sly sideways look that clearly told of exactly what part of 'preoccupied' he'd been involved in. Poor little Weyrling, stuck in No Sex Land for so long. Well, his little hussy flew, now. Sexland just became accessible again.

Z'ia, Aveleth's voice was mellow, barely above a whisper and brushed against his human's mind with dedication. His silly bonded was going to cause a hassle, and Aveleth wasn't completely oblivious to the green dragon's rather uptight mannerisms when it came to her bonded expressing interest in getting laid. The blue wasn't sure if it was because she was so young, or because it freaked her out in general, or if she just liked to make her human's life painful.

Can we go home, please? It was a useless request, and Aveleth was well aware of that. But he had to try. Empty bed, Z'ia replied without taking hungry and challenging eyes from Erisi.

[sup]So, where'd that Escalation meme go? Cause shit just escalated man. Wtf, Zee?? Have fun, Krys XD[/sup]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"I made do," Erisi answered loftily. He knew he had the Bluerider's interest piqued, and that was really all he needed. Charath had risen, so he was going to assume that she would put up with her bonded's more... ah, playful nature. I don't want to, came her sullen response. Erisi would have rolled his eyes at her, if the gesture would not look so peculiar in front of someone who wasn't included in their mental conversation. Despite showing an almost obscene amount of interest in Valerian, she was uncomfortable with Erisi showing interest in sharding everyone. The thought of her bonded getting laid was not the problem, it was sharing him when she necessarily didn't have to that bothered her.

'C'mon, Charath, I've been patient for who knows how long it's taken you to grow up.'

You should beg better than this.

'No.'

Please?

'Now who's begging?'

...I hate you.

He knew this was going to bite him in the ass later, but right now he just did not care. Erisi wanted to play, and M'bal had not been quite satisfying enough to keep him out of the action for long. It wasn't just sex, it was the enchantment of being pursued, of having someone's undivided attention. The game was just as fun as the end result, really. This was the side of Erisi that Charath really did not have to deal with until now, because Erisi had been dedicated to behaving himself. He loved Charath enough to hold himself back, and now he didn't have to.

And it was wonderful.

He leaned back against the counter, observing Z'ia with an almost casual interest. "Then you've already sated your appetite," Erisi commented with a sly smile. He picked a fruit up off the counter, examining it critically for bruising before deigning it well enough to take a bite out of. Erisi wasn't quite sure he had enjoyed that comment from Z'ia. It meant that he wanted Erisi to be seconds, and Erisi hated being second. He wasn't disinterested, rather determined to make Z'ia try harder at him. It would be too fun to give in already, after all. "It's a shame, really. You're probably just looking for a snack then." Erisi considered himself to be a full-course meal.

He picked up another suitable fruit from the table, and extended his arm out to offer the red fruit to Z'ia. It was an invitation to come over to him, even while every verbal cue he gave signaled disinterest.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Z'ia's amusement spiked at Erisi's mild response, the bluerider's eyes brightening with the emotion as he ruffled his fingers back through his curly hair. The bluerider had quickly learned not to both playing too coy when he decided he was interested in someone. D'hys was taller, prettier and generally more easily caught the fish. Z'ia didn't like missing out on something he wanted, so tended to throw his interest out there fairly quickly. It was easier. Besides, if they decided they weren't interested, it made the game that much more fun.

She isn't interested. Aveleth told his bonded quietly, curling up and pressing back against the building. Like he expected, his comment didn't make al ick of difference. It's not her interest I'm interested in, Z'ia replied smugly, attention returning to Erisi just in time for the young man to speak. The words had barely finished leaving Erisi's lips before Z'ia gave a highly amused snort of laughter.

Outside, Aveleth echoed the reaction, the usually very reserved young dragon giving a cough and his eyes brightening against the darkness of falling night. Z'ia? Sated? The little man's sex life before Impression may have been near non-existent, but he'd taken to the 'bluerider lifestyle' with enthusiasm (and Aveleth far more blamed D'hys than he did his blue hide for that). Z'ia was always hungry, and being taunted by a sassy greenrider wasn't dampening his desire to shove the little slut up against the wall at all.

"I never snack," Z'ia replied cheerfully, slipping forward with light, poised steps to stand before Erisi. He plucked the piece of fruit delicately from the Harper's fingers, going out of his way not to touch the young man. Green eyes never left Erisi's light blue.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Normally, he did not appreciate gaining laughter in response to his comments, but Z'ia was excused. He'd let the man get away with a little more than what Erisi normally would allow, simply because he was putting some investment into their interaction. Z'ia was not the most attractive man in the Weyr (besides, Erisi knew that that man was himself anyways) and was dreadfully short, but Erisi was sort of charmed by the bluerider's confidence. If Erisi had any faith in the idea of love, he might have given Z'ia some consideration. As things stood, though, he only wanted one thing from the man, and if Z'ia wasn't a total let down, he would enjoy having him on multiple occasions. Erisi was shameless, and his physical needs far outweighed any desire to keep his distance from other riders.

If you do this in the kitchen, I will be embarrassed. Charath realized that she wasn't going to be able to dissuade Erisi from hooking up with Z'ia. The best she could hope for was that he'd be tactful with it. Reading a train of his thoughts, she groaned mentally. It was probably hoping for too much that he'd display proper behavior in public. Charath had known Erisi was capable of this - she had chosen him regardless, but she hadn't necessarily had to deal with this part of Erisi's personality in its entirety. Sure, he hit on Valerian constantly, but it hadn't actually gotten physical after she was born.

Now, Erisi was definitely intending to get physical, and it wasn't with Valerian. Charath couldn't even use Erisi to get closer to Valerian, because he was too busy hooking up with some spunky short bluerider!

The Harper's mind was made up on what he wanted out of Z'ia, but he was hardly acting to secure the man for himself. He did enjoy drawing out the game, as it made the end result far more enjoyable. Z'ia was close now, and Erisi could consider himself impressed by the man's choice of action. They had come close to touching, but the fact that they didn't and weren't was far more fun. His gaze matched Z'ia's, unwavering and challenging. It was a less-than-subtle invitation. If Z'ia pressed for, and if Z'ia wanted him, Erisi was inclined to give the bluerider what he wanted. "Your last meal must not have been as filling," Erisi replied in a consoling tone of voice. Yes, he was implying that no one was as satisfactory as himself. He had plenty of experience to back up his claim, as well.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"It would seem not," Z'ia allowed, playing along with the arrogant little greenrider's opinion of self worth. The bluerider had nothing but rumours to go on for the little tarts capabilities. He happened to know first hand several times over that his previous partner was more than a meal. Erisi don't want to hear that, however, and for now, Z'ia was willing to let him alone. He could always deflate the little shit's ego later if need be!

Smirking, and smug, Z'ia watched the subtle changes in the young man's posture and attitude. Poor little Weyrling was so desperate! And it was delicious! Tilting his chin, Z'ia snagged a handful of Eri's shirt front at the neck, and jerked the younger man into him, free hand snaking around the Weyrling tightly and holding him secure. Erisi wasn't going anywhere, not until Z'ia was done with him. Small as he was, Z'ia was strong enough to feel secure the feisty little tart wouldn't slip away if he tried to. Greens were notorious for baiting and then fleeing. He wasn't in the mood to run.

While Z'ia wasn't against using the kitchen bench, he was against being interrupted or punished for it. So, the bluerider gave Erisi a solid push and began herding him back towards a storage room. It was a favoured one. It had flour sacks making up the majority of the contents. Not a bed, but not a room full of rawhide or mouldy vegetables either. He didn't bother speaking, but Z'ia's grip was intense and promised to bruise of Erisi didn't play by his rules.

[sup]/snorts
Phone tag. Excuse any auto corrections I missed. [/sup]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Erisi liked things playing out his way, and so Z'ia was correct in the thought process that Erisi was fond of baiting and then slipping away. Then again, it meant that the Weyrling was not entirely pleased when Z'ia pulled him into him. He voiced his displeasure in a soft, but rather indignant snort. However, he decided against putting in the effort of resisting the man's advances. He did want him, after all, and he supposed he could put up with these little mistakes for the sake of an excellent end result. Erisi's feathers were a little ruffled, but sometimes that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

His hands rose, clutching the front of Z'ia's shirt in an act of trying to seize some of his precious control back. But, he let Z'ia push him back towards what was obviously a storage room that had far more convenience as a private corner than an actual place to keep food. Erisi needed a release, and he was sure that if he didn't want to find it in Z'ia he'd get himself out of the situation. He was not so weak-willed that he let himself get pushed around. Never mind that Z'ia was essentially doing just that - Erisi was content in believing that he was letting Z'ia do so.

The Green Weyrling's mood switched back towards a more agreeable zone, a hand lowering to slip up underneath Z'ia's shirt while the other opened the door to the storage room he had been steered towards. Erisi wanted to give in, and for fuck's sake (literally), he was going to do just that. It was a small change, not having to lean upwards for a kiss, but when he kissed Z'ia it was a pleasant change regardless. This was going to be a good night, he decided.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)