World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Frustration [OPEN]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Archived
'Life sucks.'

You suck.

'Nothing lately.'

Charath didn't say anything, but Erisi could practically hear the '...' in her voice. That is not what I meant.

'Jada got some before I did, why is that? Granted, her partner would make me vomit, but that's besides the point.'

You are an embarrassment and you are fortunate that I chose you. Valerian, and Erisi was currently rolling his eyes at the mention of his friend, would be more respectable. He would not be whining because he cannot get himself... to suck, as you put it?

'...I can't believe you said that.'

I can't believe you've been soaking in the bath all morning when I need to be oiled. I could have sat on someone today when they said my hide was cracking.

'I wouldn't have disapproved.'

Just hurry up. Charath's dark voice was clearly exasperated. She had probably flopped over onto her side inelegantly somewhere in the Weyrbowl. Her bonded did something similar - it was in these odd little moments that it became clear that Erisi and Charath were destined to be together. Erisi sunk deeper into the warm bath waters, noting that his skin was probably going to wrinkle uncomfortably if he spent much longer in the baths. But, he really did not want to continue with his day. What slow torture was waiting for him outside the bathing room? Lashings? Not getting laid? Coming outside to realize that S'kef had taken over the Weyr and was making D'ren suck his dick? N'gelt was Weyrsecond now too, and probably had every right to punch him in the face for no reason!

Outside was a war zone. Inside, Erisi was just going to relax and let time slip away from his fingers...

You are falling asleep. Dimglow.

Erisi lazily opened a single blue eye, glancing towards the slightly ajar door to the bathing room he had snatched for himself - not that he minded sharing, would give him an excuse to do something if Charath wouldn't stop tormenting him. She didn't seem to mind his... overactive tendencies as much as she used to. Erisi liked to think it was because he focused his thoughts on Valerian mostly. Somehow as long as his daydreams involved the bluerider, everything was magically okay.

Valerian could do no wrong, and apparently Erisi couldn't either when he was in the man's presence. The Harper would just have to admit to himself that to Valerian, he would always be second best. Faranth, he was third best. Charath was clearly going to put herself first, and then Valerian, and Erisi was stuck on the bottom in the way he hated most. The way that wasn't fun.

Can you think about anything else? Is it remotely possible? Are you capable of thinking about something that isn't physical?

"CHARATH!" somehow despite their months together, Erisi had never quite gotten over his habit of yelling at her verbally when she frustrated him enough... even when she wasn't near. He figured she could feel how grumpy he was.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Deceased
Right now, M'bal was long gone.

M'bal was going to regret this.

He had spent the entire night drinking. Faranth knew why, but he had. When his drinking buddies had piked and either passed out, fallen asleep or stumbled off elsewhere, he had sought to drink even more. As such he had no concept of, well, anything really.

Was it morning? Was that the sun rising? Potentially. But maybe, it was a Gold dragon rising! Yes, it had to be, because he wanted some tail dammit!

'Gugaroth! Chase that beautiful minx for me while I find her rider!'

His Bronze, who had been solidly asleep at that point in time, woke with a start, confused. He quickly darted out of his hollow and launched himself into the air, looking for the image of the beautiful queen rising that M'bal had sent to him. When he saw no such dragon, but instead just a rising sun he returned his attentions to M'bal. The bubbling drunken mess that was his lifemate's mind made him squawk and falter with his wings. Sure, M'bal got drunk sometimes and got a little confused but this... was something completely different.

Concerned, he began to fly over to where his rider was stumbling along, blindly making his way to where the 'Gold's rider' was. M'bal... Gugaroth started. 'What are you doing? Hurry up and get her!' The drunkard insisted. Of course. The Bronze could tell there was no way to reason with his rider in this state, choosing to try and keep a watchful eye on him so he wouldn't get into some kind of trouble.

Apparently, the 'Gold's' rider was in the bathing houses, taking a lovely bath, because that's exactly where M'bal went. The rooms were loosely segregated, mainly into private and communal because honestly. If you were prudish enough to want to bath alone in a Weyr there was no need to mark them for men or women and if you were loose enough to bath in a group you weren't going to care about your companion's gender.

The door he slammed open happened to be Erisi's, right as he shouted Charath's name. "Charath, she's so beautiful today." M'bal said, his eyes glazed over as he stumbled to the bath Erisi was in. He reached out, gently stroking Erisi's cheek, or at least attempting to.

Outside, Gugaroth landed in the gather square, picking out from his rider's mind and those around that the young Green sprawled rather flamboyantly on the ground was Charath. Hello Charath! My rider is... Gugaroth trailed off, did he really need to explain what no doubt she could see through her own rider's mind and would be receiving a potential running commentary on? How are you? He asked, slipping into his typical chatty self.

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Erisi was just about to fall into a comfortable state of partial awareness when the door to the bathing room swung open and hit the wall with a loud 'bang'. Stirred, a little irritably, he glowered at the dragonrider striding over to him. M'bal was probably too drunk to notice the expression, as the man was going on about Charath being lovely. It wasn't hard to tell that M'bal was drunk, and the Weyr was small enough that Erisi knew who M'bal was. A tiny mental debate raged in his head about what to do, whether to be angry or amused. Erisi certainly wasn't charmed by this, but he was not above tormenting a drunk. It should become his new pastime.

'How is he even walking?' Erisi relayed to Charath with an amused tone to his voice. Charath, however, had a bronze paying attention to her! Stop everything, Erisi's predicament mattered no longer, because Charath was getting the attention she rightfully deserved. 'Charath? ...Charath. Charath!'

Go suck. Charath snubbed her bonded for the moment to pay attention to the bronze that had landed next to her. She took care to roll back over onto her stomach, so she didn't look completely dreadful. Her appearance was already a sickly enough that she didn't need to do anything else to worsen it. To Gugaroth, she addressed him cheerfully enough. It is all right. Mine can handle him, he was complaining that his morning was getting dull. That was a lie. Whoops.

I am well, and how are you? I hope your bonded isn't being too ridiculous to you? She was trying to be sweet, but her voice was so dark and unsettling that sweet never quite worked out for her.

'HE SCRATCHED MY CHEEK'. Erisi's voice pounded in her head, and then Charath did her best to tune him out.

Of course, M'bal didn't exactly scratch Erisi's cheek, but the supposed stroke to the side of his face was hardly elegant or attractive. Couldn't M'bal have been... less drunk? Erisi almost sighed to himself - he really never was going to get laid. He had fallen out of the prime pecking order. He was worthless, his libido would remain untended to for the rest of his life! "I like to think she's beautiful every day." And now to test how drunk M'bal really was. "Are you intending to bathe in your clothes?" he inquired sweetly. Erisi really should be scolded for taking the opportunity to mess with M'bal.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Gugaroth laid down beside Charath, dwarfing her despite being a relatively small Bronze. He ruffled his wings a little to get comfortable as he watched her rolling onto her belly. Well he won't be having a dull morning anymore! However this ends up... He looked over towards the bathing houses, sharing his vision with M'bal's for a few moments to make sure nothing was broken, yet.

I'm... well I just woke up. So a bit sleepy. M'bal is... being extraordinarily ridiculous. I will make up for that later though. Despite her dark, raspy voice Gugaroth recognised her intentions and gave her a soft croon. His eyes whirled a soft blue-green as he too, began to filter his rider's mind out from his own.

It took quite a few moments for Erisi's words to register as being spoken to M'bal, then another few to register as english, then another few to actually process what the hell he was saying. "Bathe? I'm not here to bathe with you, my dear." He slurred. Were he sober, it would have been sultry and sexy. But if he were sober, he wouldn't be here right now. So! Sobriety aside...

Faked flight-lust was pounding through M'bal's body, he ached for the beautiful 'woman' before him, he needed her. Reaching out he grabbed Erisi by the neck and slammed his lips against his, nobody else would claim her! ...him!

It was with a fumbling fervour that he yanked at his clothes, thankfully they were already loose and there was very little of them to start with so it was easy for the drunkard to remove them. Naked, he quickly clambered into the tub, sloshing ample amounts of water over the edge as he did so. "Come to me, pretty lady. You're mine."

I do believe M'bal thinks you are a Gold and that your rider is a woman. Gugaroth commented, stretching his wings out. Of course he didn't know that a comment like that was potentially a massive ego boost to the young Green before him, but even if he did, he probably would have still said it.

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Charath's flirtations had rarely worked out so well for her! A bronze was paying her attention, and Charath was soaking it up like a sponge. She crooned eagerly in return at him, a gesture that surely would have given Erisi plenty of reason to tease her if he wasn't so preoccupied with Gugaroth's current handful of a rider. Mine is ridiculous daily - I am sure that your's cannot do anything too outlandish to overshadow mine's normal behavior. She was trying to assure Gugaroth that M'bal clearly wasn't being a burden on her rider. Of course, she could hear a few echoes of Erisi's thoughts in her mind. It was clear that he was trying to talk to her, but she was having little of it. She had a nice bronze paying attention to her!

'Oh Faranth I taste so much alcohol right now! I am getting drunk by mere contact with how much alcohol he's consumed... Are you even listening!?' Erisi was currently locking lips with M'bal, and the kiss was far from being up to Erisi's standards. Bronzeriders were an elusive catch, though, and M'bal certainly was handsome. But... ugh, fingers were digging into his neck and he was sure teeth were bruising his lips. Think of the positives! M'bal's eagerness was... refreshing? Did he really want to let this get any further? Clothes were already coming off and...

Faranth he was not this desperate. He was going to have to jump between... oh wait, huh. Hmmm. M'bal was handsome. Drunk, but handsome. It would be funny to see how he responded to this when he sobered up but... Erisi's dignity.

You have none. Charath supplied for him with a mental eye roll.

'HE THINKS I AM A WOMAN'! Erisi cried, outraged by this revelation.

And I am a gold! This is wonderful. Leave me alone now, Gugaroth is talking to me.

'MY CHEST IS FLAT'.

Shut up.

'I HAVE MANBITS.'

Shut up and use them.

Time to swallow his dignity - okay, so he really couldn't reject a hot and willing body. Maybe M'bal would turn things around, and not bite his face off when he kissed him. Erisi glanced over to the door, wishing that it was shut because he was about to wade into uncertain territory. He was kind of hoping M'bal realized he was a man, and scared himself so much that his dick wilted to nothing - now that would be funny!

I am not surprised that he does! Charath crooned, clearly pleased by M'bal's drunken compliment. I would be a fine Gold if I was one, but I am a far better Green. You are a very nice Bronze.

Charath was flirting just as poorly as M'bal, however Gugaroth probably wasn't as dimglowed as Erisi to go for it.

Erisi slid over to M'bal, kissing him with far more care than the drunken M'bal probably could make himself. But, hey he was hoping that M'bal could follow his example. Fingers stroked over the bronzerider's shoulder, seemingly warm and inviting when Erisi really was doubting his sanity.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Gugaroth gave a little huff of shock at Charath's words. Daily? I don't think I could put up with daily! You must be very strong. Gugaroth reached forward to nudge her head gently, if he had to put up with M'bal being this ridiculous every day he would probably go insane! Charath had to have a very strong mind to put up with such crazy things every day. Have you learned to fly yet? He asked curiously, feeling the urge to stretch his wings. M'bal had only interest in the young Bronzeriders of the clutch and as such Gugaroth only knew of their progress. Greens were usually much smaller than Bronzes, so that meant they would fly later right? The Bronze wasn't sure, which was precisely why he was asking.

Inside, somehow, M'bal was being rather receptive to Erisi. The thought process in his mind went something like "Mustn't beat her up like S'kef did unless she wants it rough". Wait, did that make Erisi Jada? Who knew.

M'bal relaxed into Erisi's touch, his own becoming much softer in response. He relaxed into the bath, the, somehow still warm, waters soothing to his body. He couldn't quite make his moves elegant or nice. he was still blitzed after all. But there was certainly less yanking and sharp movements, though his weight did press against Erisi quite a bit from his level of intoxication. Perhaps it was a good thing they were in a bath where there was a limited amount of room in which to fall over in and plenty of close walls to support one's self with.

His hands wandered eagerly over Erisi's body, as the man here he had to of course, lead the way. They ran over fine shoulders and chest, hesitating over where he expected breasts but well... found none. He gave a shrug, most likely assuming that he had just happened upon a very flat lady, and proceeded to continue exploring Erisi's body. Somehow, he avoided Erisi's, as he put it, manbits. Though he did brush dangerously close with a teasing but firm touch.

Gugaroth trilled at Charath's words. Golds are very fine... but they do not fly very often. Greens are lovely for that. I cannot mimic your tiny moves but it is still fun to chase! Admittedly, Gugaroth didn't chase Greens very often. With his, or perhaps M'bal's, heart set on capturing a Gold, they often ignored or simply didn't notice Greenflights. Nevermind that they were over so quickly if you were mid-meal you never had the chance to catch them and even if you tried, some other dragon would have eaten the rest of your beast!

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Charath absolutely preened at the compliment, feeling rather special to have Gugaroth's undivided attention. She knew his attention was all her's because her bonded was doing her the favor of keeping his drunken rider distracted. I am, any other dragon who dared to have picked him, and he was her's so they would not even have dared to try, would have been unable to handle his moods. She was the epitome of strength and beauty! How any bronze could desire a gold after seeing her was beyond Charath's comprehension. I am a strong flyer, she answered, all pleased ego. Of course she would fly with Gugaroth! He was a very nice Bronze, and she liked having a male's attention almost as much as her bonded.

Oh... no. Was she becoming like Erisi!?

No, no, she wasn't. Erisi was already making more progress with M'bal than she was with Gugaroth. The Weyrling was slowly being coaxed into the thought process that this was a good idea. M'bal wasn't eating his face, and seemed to be showing some effort through his drunken haze to be a tender lover. This really had two positives, Erisi was going to get laid, and then he was going to laugh so hard when M'bal got through his oncoming hangover and realized just who he had slept with. Even if Erisi got laid, this was certainly far enough that if M'bal remembered this, he'd probably be horrified.

Erisi put his hands on M'bal's waist, mostly to steady the bronzerider, but naturally he couldn't help but sneak a feel over the man's damp skin. This was a rather interesting turn of events, and with a pleased, sly smile, he sealed another kiss to M'bal's lips.

Charath was silently thrilled at this turn in their conversation, and tilting her head to the side she peered intensely at the bronze. The slightest hint of purple whirled in her eyes, as if she had suddenly decided that this was as good a time as any. A puzzled train of thought drifted towards her from Erisi, but she was hardly paying her bonded any mind. Would you like to chase? she offered rather frankly. There was little blue left in her eyes, and her mind was set whether Gugaroth wanted to or not. She was offering him a quick victory, and with a loud trumpet to announce her decision she launched herself into the air.

'HOUFSODNAOASAOUFHDOSUASOSADHOSUAOSU!!!!'

Can we have some fun? her voice resonated to anyone who was receptive to hearing her, but it was clear they were directed at Gugaroth.

'HOLD ON CHARATH. SLOW DOWN. GET ON THE GROUND. THIS IS NOT A DECENT TIME.' Erisi stiffened against M'bal, confused and definitely displeased. He liked making the decisions, and it was very clear that Charath had just taken that from him. His fingers curled at M'bal's hips, his mind and body suddenly split in a way he did not necessarily enjoy.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Strong flyers are the best. When you are fully grown you will be the strongest. Gugaroth crooned to her. He stood, stretching out his wings, eager to be up in the endless skies and flying. With a companion made it even better! He shook his body vigourously, removing any last lingering bits of sleep from his limbs and kneaded at the ground with his hands.

Any other day, M'bal would have noticed the slyness in Erisi's smile. Any other day he would not be here. Have we established that enough yet? He was enjoying the kissing but he wanted more. He pushed against the kiss, sucking Erisi's lower lip a little. This was, apparently, his way of signalling that he wanted to make out, though whether he always did this... who knew. Not anyone present!

Gugaroth noticed the lusty colours filtering into Charath's eyes, his own flushing brightest pink before deepening to red. Excitement pounded through his veins, now he got to have some fun, not just M'bal! Who wouldn't? He responded to Charath, leaping aloft almost in sync with her. He crooned adorations to her as they rose, keeping perfect pace with her. Other males were flocking to her and Gugaroth roared. No! She is mine! He sent with fury to the growing collection. None of them would get close, not with the way he swooped around her, his tail lashing and mouth snapping.

M'bal, well, didn't really become affected by Gugaroth. His pretend flight-lust merely turned into real flight-lust. It did remove some of his more "treat her like a real lady" attitude however, which most likely would have happened eventually anyway. He poised protectively over Erisi, no other man or woman would lay claim to his beautiful prize. When Erisi stiffened he frowned. "What's the matter my love?" He asked, in what was most likely meant to be a sultry purr but was more of a haggard growl. He grabbed Erisi and pulled him firmly against his body, groaning as heat flooded his body.

We will have more fun than you could ever have with another. Gugaroth purred to Charath, keeping up with her with ease.

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

He couldn't make out right now, he had a green to convince... mmm, okay, maybe he could make out a little. Lips melded against M'bal's, a deft tongue pressing between M'bal's teeth. Wait, no, that was not his mind thinking straight. He needed to get Charath grounded, like they do with some male dragons. Erisi very much suffered from the need to have control. Even when M'bal thought he was leading, Erisi believed himself to be in complete control of the situation. Now that Charath had decided what they were going to do, Erisi was struggling to plant his feet on firm ground. He was lustful, but unhappy. It was a mixture of emotions that could neither be described as pleasant or unpleasant.

Charath was cutting through the air at a speed that was attributed to her youth. But, this was her first flight, and she was vastly inexperienced compared to Gugaroth. That did not really bother her, however. She already had her mind set on him, and only drew out their chase for the sake of fun. Charath was flaunting to the males that would not have her. If I am your's, prove it! she taunted Gugaroth, inexpertly flipping through the air. She was young and vibrant, eager now to delve into something her own bonded was very familiar with.

She began to ascend in the air, twisting around Gugaroth excitedly, encouraging him even as she kept him at bay until the moment was right.

"Nothing," Erisi heard himself saying, Charath's lust having an astounding effect on him. He pressed eagerly to M'bal, the water sloshing around their bodies, and when he kissed him now it was with a driving intent. As their dragons twined together, Erisi made sure to trap the man to him, to finish what M'bal had started.

--end--

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Gugaroth gave a rumble to Charath's words. That will be easy. He said reassuredly. He watched with interest as she twisted around him. Her inexperience was clear, but that was part of the fun! New Greens had to guess what to do to test their chasers, sometimes they came up with the most interesting and unique maneouvers. Pumping his wings he made a quick sweep behind her, snarling at the closest males to be rid of them. Many dropped away, sensing in their bones that this flight had already been won before it had started.

Satisfied, Gugaroth quickly pushed forward, rising up to Charath where she had flown high up into the sky. See? As he spoke he reached out and snatched her out of the air, twining their necks and tails tightly and firmly. He gave her no choice, even though she had clearly made it already.

With Erisi trapping him M'bal grinned amidst his lust, this reaction was much more pleasing.

~fadey fade~

As Gugaroth and Charath neared the ground he reluctantly pulled away from her so that they could land. He crooned contentedly, nuzzling the young Green once they had landed. The sun was well and truly up now and casting a pleasant warmth over the Bronze's body. Now was the perfect time for sunning. Would you like to come sun with me? He offered Charath, his wings hovering open in preparation to take off again, regardless of whether or not she decided to join him.

M'bal drew back a little from Erisi as their dragons separated, a pleased sigh escaping from his lips. While the flight lust was receeding, both real and fake, he was still exceedingly drunk and had no clue that his partner was a man, not a woman. Something was niggling in the back of his mind, something that was saying "hey that wasn't right" but M'bal was ignoring it. They had captured a Gold. After all those attempts they had finally got one.

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Charath felt both exhilarated and exhausted as she peeled away from Gugaroth to land safely on the ground. In that moment, she very much fancied the Bronze who had won, and wanted to do little more than curl up with him. So, the suggestion that they sunbathe was appealing to the usually mischievous green. I would enjoy getting to sun with you, she crooned, nudging her nose against the underside of his chin in a clearly affectionate gesture. For the moment, the wild Green had been tamed. She did not want to play, nor torment her bonded. She just wanted to do just as Gugaroth suggested.

Erisi should have likewise been completely happy, but it was more true that he was sated. The lust that had been hiding just underneath the layers of his skin had been coaxed out and satisfied. It was true that it wouldn't be gone for long, but M'bal had certainly does his part in giving Erisi what he wanted. The Weyrling leaned back against the edge of the tub, slumped languidly into the water. He had been worried that M'bal was a little too drunk to do much, but their union had certainly been pleasing to him. Erisi couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if M'bal wasn't drunk off his ass.

It'd probably be longer.

He figured now would be a good time to say something, but for a while all he could do was stare at M'bal, waiting for the bronzerider to make the first move. When he didn't, Erisi took the initiative and drawled a lazy comment, "You're M'bal, right?"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Gugaroth would have beamed if he could have when Charath accepted his offer and nudged him. Instead his eyes whirled a furious dark blue and he gave a little trill. Launching into the air he rose high before drifting towards the mountains. I know the best spot. He assured her, craning his neck around to watch her.

It didn’t take long to reach their destination; a large flat section on the side of the mountain that Katila was nestled against. It was naturally formed and stayed in the sun for most of the day except for wintertime when the sun was too low in the sky. Now it was warm and soothing, smooth against their hide and wide enough to fit them both comfortably with room to spare. Gugaroth landed, padding around so that he would face the Weyr before he laid down. He held his wings up, waiting for Charath to decide where she would sit before he settled.

M’bal relaxed back against the edge of the bath, trying in some vain attempt to sort out his hazy brain. He hadn’t had a drink for over an hour and was ever so slowly beginning to return to the realm of the sober. It really was a slow journey though; Erisi was still a woman.

“Yeah. Who might you be, love?” He slurred a little, sounding distinctly reminiscent of the drunks who would try to pick up women out late at night. Though they at least had enough wits about them to identify a real woman from a man. A strange thought entered his mind, how could he not know who the Goldrider was? He frowned. With a small shake of his head he dismissed the thought, she must have been visiting from another Weyr without thinking about her dragon’s schedule. Perhaps this was a maiden flight then? Even more of a prize for him!

Gugaroth rumbled laughter through his mind. He had seen and felt memories of the time M’bal had spent with a man prior to their Impression, how happy he had been. The Bronze had lamented time and time again that he should just spend a night with a man, not that he hadn’t enjoyed his time with women, but there was something different in the memories of K’ren. M’bal is piecing things together... It is very slow and he keeps contradicting himself. He will get there eventually, it will be amusing, I think. The Bronze commented to Charath in amusement.

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Charath was content to let Gugaroth take the lead - in fact, she was rather content in general. The green dragon was in one of her more pleasant moods after rising. Some would consider Gugaroth lucky that he did not have to endure her playful and somewhat cruel antics. For the moment, she was besotted. Even Erisi did not do much to ruin her temporary high. She flew in lazy circles, waiting for Gugaroth to land before gliding down to the spot next to him. She had no shame in laying down right beside the larger Bronze, her wings just touching against his sides. This was nice, she mused. It was really great to have a Bronze's attention all to herself.

I believe Erisi tends to speed things up... and feeling unusually meek, she continued with an apology. Charath knew what her bonded intended, and did not want the Bronze to take it out on her. She had just won this male! She didn't want to lose him. I am sorry, he enjoys making others a little miserable. So did she, but, ah, she wasn't going to point that out right now.

Erisi was musing to himself, and while he felt rather sated... there was more fun to be had here. M'bal was still drunk, enough so that Erisi couldn't tell if he'd like the man sober. He doubted it, so what was the harm in bringing the Bronzerider crashing down to reality? M'bal had just asked Erisi who he was, so he was obliged to tell him. The thought brought a sly smile to his face, and absently twirling a piece of hair around his finger, he debated just how to go about it.

M'bal shouldn't have missed the obvious signs that Erisi was a man... but he was very drunk. I can't believe he's still alive... his own mental voice had an obvious smirk in the tone. "Erisi, rider of Green Charath," he introduced himself formally.

And now it was time to dumb it down.

"Erisi. Male rider of Green Charath. She's very flattered you thought she was a Gold, though."

He waited a few seconds to make sure he didn't have to repeat himself.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

As Charath lay beside him, her wings touching him he gave a soft croon and lowered his wings down completely. He turned contented eyes upon her as she spoke, giving a little huff of amusement. I am not sure if M'bal will understand. Speed is not his ally at the moment. He let his mind partially wander into his rider's, lazily investigating the incoherrant mess it was in while still listening to Charath. That's right, he's a multitasker.

He does? That's a strange thing to enjoy. Why does he enjoy that? He asked curiously. M'bal had probably mentioned and expressed disdain at the sadistic people that lived in the Weyr before, but he didn't remember. Honestly it just confused the innocent Bronze. Everyone should be happy, if a little, okay, a lot, intoxicated.

Apparently, as Erisi first spoke, M'bal's mind had some kind of dubbing feature in action, as he heard 'Erisi, rider of Gold Charath' instead. Then again, when he continued to elaborate and weight his words, this time adding a 'fe' prefix to the word 'male'. The rest of the sentence was garbled and confusing, so he brushed it off as flight-inspired gibberish.

"Why are you specifying that you're a woman? Men don't ride Gold." M'bal said somewhat dismissively. He wasn't stupid. Just... heavily inebriated. He thought on the name for a little while. Erisi... Erisi wasn't a very feminine name. It seemed 'her' parents had chosen the name well, what was truthfully Erisi's masculine build was seen as a butch build by M'bal.

I do not think your rider's attempts at speeding things up has worked so far. Gugaroth commented mirthfully. He rolled a little before standing and pulled his wings tight against his body before flopping onto his back. The Bronze wriggled, scratching his back before fanning the wing away from Charath out across the smooth rock.

[sub]sorry it's awful and took so long ):[/sub]

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Good, Erisi needs to be given a hard time. I feel like I'm the only one who does it - it's about time someone else took up the mantle. Charath crooned, her mood being fairly delightful despite how she insisted on teasing Erisi still. It wasn't a good day if she couldn't get in a jab or two at her rider. He wasn't paying enough attention to her to hear what she was saying anyways. Fixing on his thoughts, she could feel the current of irritation replacing amusement. He never was patient enough.

I do not know! He just does, and I have to let him have his fun every now and then. She had gotten her fun, so she supposed it was only right of her to let Erisi have his'... for now.

"Oh, Faranth," Erisi groaned underneath his breath, smoothing a hand over his face as M'bal spoke. The bronzerider must have drunk a lot to be unable to think even remotely clearly still. That he wasn't dead from being so intoxicated was a miracle, and that he got it up to begin with was something Erisi considered to be an even greater miracle. "I don't ride Gold," he explained, or tried to. He doubted this would get through M'bal's inebriated skull right now. It took the amusement right out of the situation, but Erisi still had hopes for when M'bal's hangover passed. If he didn't remember, Erisi would for him. Someone was bound to comment on his bronze winning a green flight anyways.

"I really can't believe you're this drunk to not have noticed yet," Erisi commented with an exaggerated roll of his eyes. Now he at least had the expectation that nothing he said would influence M'bal's fantasy. He'd have to wait it out, and Erisi was never known for his patience.

I think he'll just take it as a challenge. He is not easily deterred at times. Charath was amused, peeking in on Erisi's mind without really notifying him that she was listening in.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)