World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Elements of surprise, new friendship [I'shan]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Archived
Seijin  smiled and addressed IIveritath and thanked him politely for the awesome ride. He couldn't say enough wonderful about the flight. He also though that IIveritath was the nicest blue he had meet.  He reached out and took I'shan hand shyly in his. " This way to my workroom.  I can show you the colors that I have been working on. And see if your interested in the same one that I think would suit you best. "

He had to blush softly when he took the riders hand. He probably though it was a bit formal of a  nonrider touching him but Seijin had grown close to  rider in a very short time.  Seijin was a very open and trusting young man and I'shan has been nothing but good and kind and wonderful to him this whole time so his impression of him is wonderful. Even though  I'shan hinted that  during flights there was a dark side to dragon-riders he wouldn't believe any ill about the rider before him.

Seijin spoke up again. " We will have to do your measurements if you don't mind. It would be best if I do them when you don't have a shirt or jacket on  to get the proper measurements.  " He blushed again softly and ran a  hand threw his hair. He didn't want the rider to get the wrong idea about that. But heck it would be nice to see the man without a shirt and no hardship on his part that was for sure. I'shan was after all a good looking man  and seijin had noticed. But he wouldn't act on it after all  I'shan was a rider and so far out of his league it wasn't funny.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

I'shan gave his dragon's neck a nice slap. "Ilveriath says 'any time'," I'shan relayed politely. Before he could say much else, however, he found himself pulled along by the eager young tanner. I'shan instinctively squeezed the boy's hand, tickled by the forwardness but oblivious to the intent. I'shan almost giggled as he followed the young man inside, walking briskly to keep up with the excited candidate.

He found he liked this kid. Seijin was kind and sweet, though I'shan worried for the young man's optimism and gentleness. The Weyr was a relaxed and accepting place in some ways, but it had a dark side as well. I'shan hoped this poor young fellow would be lucky and that Katila would be kind to him.

I favor him to Impress Ilveriath mused softly. His temperament is well-suited . This bought a smile to I'shan's face. Good. I hope it turns out well.

Soon, they'd arrived at the workshop. I'shan nodded passively and stripped his coat off, tossing it listlessly aside before doing the same with his shirt. He remained oblivious. "All right! Nice little shop you have in here," the bluerider purred. "So, uh..where should I stand?"

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin  smiled softly and watched as I'shan pulled off his jacket and then his shirt as requested.  He bit his bottom lip softly as he snuck a quick look  before going to get what he needed from the desk.  "Oh right where you are is perfectly fine. Can you hold your arms out for me please?" He asked softly as he  picked up his measuring string. He  held it along I'shan's  arms first measuring them and writing it down before moving to the inside of his arm and then along his side  to measure his torso. " I hope your not ticklish."  He said softly as he let fingers slide along the skin as he measured cause he couldn't resist the soft teasing touch. It was a bit bold but playful.

"Next I should do your waist and then your neck " He explained softly before  wraping the string along his waist. He then wrote more figures down. And went over in his head to make sure he got all the measurements before reluctantly placing the string down.  He hurried over to the side of the table and pulled out a few of the blue swatches of material he been working on for colors.

" Alright here are the blue samples I have. Course I'm partial to this one." He held up a sample of the color and handed it to I'shan. "  I think its the most brilliant blue and a lot like Ilveriath's brilliant hide coloration. what do you think course i have these lighter shades as well if you would prefer another lighter color. "  He prattled on excitedly.

Colors and dyes was where his passions lie but he didn't get to do it so very much anymore. So to have someone interested in having one of the colors was like the best thing in the world to him well next to Impression he had heard not having experienced it yet though he had nothing else to compare it to personally.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

I'shan wriggled a bit as Seijin's fingers slid over him. The bluerider was, unfortunately, extremely ticklish. He tried his best to hold still, but he was unable to resist a big of wiggling. At the same time, a soft, bright laugh escaped him. "Oh, shards! Hehe!" he gasped, twisting awkwardly to escape the fingers once he couldn't stand any more.

"I'm sorry!" I'shan laughed. "I'm actually way ticklish," he explained. He made a playful face at the candidate before turning his attention to the offered swatches, eyes widening with surprise.

"Wow," he said, examining the first piece. It looked so much like his Ilveriath! "This is so great! How'd you get this color? Blue dye was always stupidly expansive back home. I tried for ages to find something that matched Ilveriath to wear to my graduation. Figures it would take me 17 years to find it!" he joked, though the wide smile showed just how pleased he was. It really was the perfect color.

"What do I owe you for all this, by the way? I mean, I don't have a whole lot of trade fodder, but I'm a good cook..." he offered, not sure what else he could do to pay the candidate, unless he accepted dragon rides.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin had to chuckle softly as well as I'shan wiggled away.  " Oh its quite alright, I was done measuring anyway. " He grinned  I'shan being ticklish was a good thing to remember maybe he'd get to use the knowledge again someday.

"I've been experimenting with  fruits and  flowers to get  different shades of blues. you wouldn't believe the colors  different combinations make. Course I've had some failures. But I am so glad you like it. " Seijin's smiled light up his whole face. "Thats only cause you didn't know me 17 year ago. Course I was way to young back then to make dyes. So still couldn't help ya"  Seijin peeked up when I'shan again  started to talk about what he could trade.  "Well you and  Ilveriath could be my very dear friends and teach me all I need to know about dragonriders. Good food and rides are nice too specially if i get to spend time with you. " He winks softly flirting just a little.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Oh, shards! That makes me feel so old," I'shan said with a sincere but also nervous laugh. I'shan only looked a little bit older than Seijin, but thanks to the slower aging he enjoyed through his dragonbond, he was actually much older. "Can you believe Im thirty-four turns old? I was bonded to Ilveriath when I was only..."

He blinked. "Oh, shards. It's twenty turns, not seventeen!" he said, shaking his head absent-mindedly. "I can't believe that. Time crawls down here..." The cheerful bluerider's voice trailed away as he thought of his past. He missed his home badly, but he wasn't sure if he actually missed Fort or if he just missed the idea of classic dragonriders. He hadnt been a full rider long before the plague came down on him.

He beamed at the next part. "Now that I can deal with," he agreed. Seijin seemed like a nice kid, and I'shan had a shameful fondness for being liked, especially by younger people. It helped alleviate the guilt from avoiding his own children.  He thought about them often, but he was worried about the changes that might occur in his life if he got too involved with them. These candidates that he wanted so badly to befriend almost took their place, though he'd been thinking about them an awful lot lately.

"We'll take you for another ride sometime. Ilv loves to fly. I know that sounds generic, I mean...all dragons love to fly. But Ilv in particular.." the bluerider mused airily.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin grinned impishly " Now no that i can't believe but I must take your word for it but you still look no older then me.  looks like you bonded to a dragon  as a toddler but then I guess that would of been impossible. Course that means you aged well  and  still look devine and in the prime of your life.  Good enough to eat I might add. " He let a slow blush creep up his face he couldn't believe he was bold enough to say that.   

"Then its a deal, I must say I think i might be getting the better end of the deal. " Seijin  winked. " You know  I'm really glad to of meet you today.  Life is bound to get a lot more interestesting and thats not cause i have work to do.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

I'shan blinked. "....Good enough to eat?" he mimicked out loud, light skin flushing several shades darker where it stood. Was this kid...hitting on him? I'shan let out a nervous but not exactly negative laugh. I'shan liked being flirted with, especially when he felt as neglected by his mate as he had during the past sevendays. "Good enough to eat," he repeated again, coyly turning his head away to hide his blush.

"Thanks," he finally said, bashful but friendly. He turned to face the boy and crossed his arms. "You're pretty cute yourself." I'shan winked. He knew he shouldn't be flirting, not when he had a weyrmate, but it was in his nature. Part of him also felt bad since this was a candidate. I'shan didn't want to take advantage of him, but shards! It seemed like Seijin was looking for it. I'shan immediately felt conflicted, but he reminded himself not to get ahead of himself. Flirting was no big deal, especially not at the weyr.

Shards, he was was pent up for his mind to be jumping ahead like this. His stomach roiled a bit. He missed N'gelt.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin's grin widened as I'shan said he was cute as well and winked at him.  His heart about dropped to his feet in excitement and anticipation. But it was just flirting he was sure the blue rider would not take him a lowly candidate serious. If only but  no Seijin wouldn't think about that  not yet anyway.  But oh he'll probably have some interesting dreams and fantasies later on when he went to bed.  Cause shards he looked  good real good and he let his mind drift a little before blushing and pulling it back to the present. 

Seijin licked his lips nervously wetting them.His green eyes shining with desire and a bit of mischief.  His mind not wanting to release the thoughts drifting threw his head.  " well umm maybe if I have enough leather left over  maybe I could  think about making matching boots. But first things first we'll need to get the original patched up perfectly."  He leans in closer to  I'shan. "Maybe we'll even have a excuse to get together for another meal. "

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

I'shan's eyes widened a bit at the bold statement. He felt his cheeks continuing to  burn at the implications, but he was forced to close his eyes and look away. "A meal would be great," he said, half-enthusiastic and half-apprehensive. He would love to have another meal with the kid. Shards, I'shan would love it if he could line up a friendly face for every meal, because nothing sharding sucked like eating all alone. Nothing sucked like BEING alone. That wasn't the very worst, though. The very worst was being alone after not having to worry about loneliness for such a long time.

Shards, what had happened?

The bluerider turned back to Seijin, still smiling, though there was a look of apology in his eyes as well. "I'm with someone," he said after a moment. There was fondness for his mate there, but also a distinct tone of sadness. I'shan missed N'gelt so very much, and it made things like this so very tempting.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin smiles and goes over and slides fingers over your cheek softly. " Clearly this person you are with is someone you hold dear to your heart.  And I would never wish to cause you distress. Or get into the way of that dear bond you already hold.  But pray tell  is there room in your heart for one more.  Maybe a little piece I promise not to take to much. " He stands up on his toes and kisses your cheek softly and whispers softly into your ear.  " Everyone deserves to be admired and loved and a friends love can be just as sweet sometimes. All you have to do is reach out and grab that which is desired and the rest will be alright. "

Seijin backs away so not to crowd I'shan. He doesn't wanna push the man into anything. But he was enjoying the flirting and attention.  He prayed he would not chase him away by his boldness but he wanted him to know that he did understand that he held someone special already in his heart.  But that there can always be room for one more. If he so wished it.  He reached over and picked up the  dyed piece of leather and checked over his figures on the paper of I'shan's measurement.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

I'shan was shocked. He was a bluerider; he was usually the one flirting. He was usually the one making a move on someone and spouting out sweet words. It almost came out of nowhere from this kid, and while I'shan was flattered, it also completely caught him off guard.

There was the flattery factor as well, though.  I'shan hadn't felt his energetic and attractive self in some time now, and the sudden attention from someone younger made him feel much more desirable. He blushed more, not bothering to recoil from the unexpected touch.

I'shan swallowed hard. He'd already nursed a crush on B'jin for the longest time, and there were his unresolved flirtations with R'nd, too. In those moments, the words from this sweet kid made so much seem so much more possible than it had in quite some time. I'shan knew he shouldn't be thinking like that, though.

Should he?

"I don't know," I'shan said, laughing nervously.  He wasn't scared off, but his mind was racing. "I...thank you very much for the compliments, but N'gelt would never forgive me, I don't think..."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin smiled softly and glanced over at I'shan as he ran his fingertips over the blue leather piece.  " Well then I will just have to be content with dinner and time with you. Unless of course something ever changes and you wish something more to happen.  " He winked at I'shan still playfully.  He knew that the man was far out of his league but he  had been unable to resist the temptation.  And he must admit flirting with him was fun, but seijin knew he lacked the skill to be tempting enough. After all he failed to make him totally interested in him.  He still could think, Seijin wasn't able to turn his brain to mush and make his only thoughts desire.

But  it was all on the table now and it was now up to I'shan to make the next move. Seijin would not force his hand or make him do something that he didn't feel comfortable with. After all Seijin  bared his heart and desires there was nothing more he could do but wait now and see what happened. He brushes his hair back away from his eyes and looked back up at I'shan. " Well you can take your time and think on it.  After all I wouldn't want  it to be ruined with  regret. It should be all about desire and wanting. "

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

I'shan swallowed hard. It was flattering, to have the attention of a younger man. The bluerider smiled at Seijin and nodded in silent acknowledgement of the offer, though he found himself wondering what exactly the young man was looking for. Was it purely physical companionship? I'shan could understand that. Seijin, like the other stolens, was alone in an unfamiliar land. I'shan could only imagine how lonely it was for them. It had been lonely fore him as well, but at least he'd known where he was going and why.

"So," he said, smirking scandalously. "I'm taken, but if you're looking for a hookup,  I know some people," he suggested playfully. He figured that was part of it, since the kid had come on to him after only one conversation. Then again, the boy seemed so delicate and optimistic, maybe he formed emotional attachments quickly? That was a recipe for disaster, but were that the case, he'd probably not have made it to this age and remained so sweet!

Either way, I'shan was in a naughty mood now, and resolved to at least talk lewdly if he couldn't behave lewdly. Gossip was fun!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin had to smile at I'shan. He knew his initial assessment of the man was right. He was right in making the offer to him first even though  he had a lover. Seijin still  had a serious crush but he did know better then to come between two bonded together. Not that he wouldn't mind being a friend with benefits.

Seijin leaned against one the tables and brushed the hair back from his face. " So you know of someone that is much more suited? Tell me more. " He winked playfully and leaned forward to listen. " After all I can always use more friends i find myself lacking somewhat in that department.  " He said softly. He could probably count the people he knew well on one hand.

He looked over at I'shan looking a little serious but still playful. "It sounds like  lust around here when the dragons get together can be quite a experience maybe or maybe not worth remembering.  But I really want to know before that happens what to expect." He looked back at I'shan " Cause I do really want to have some time to practice, It would make things that much more interesting and sweeter. Don't you think?"He purred softly " Course you were my first choice? But if you have someone else in mind I wouldn't be opposed to meeting them." He grinned impishly.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

I'shan blushed again. He was intrigued by the scandalous talk, but as be opened his mouth to reply he came to a realization: the people he knew who were most willing to comfort lonely northerners were also horrible assholes, Erisi in particular.

"Well," he said. "Erisi likes to get around, but he's a prick," I'shan said, a hint of cattines rising in his voice. "I searched that one, and shards...does he hate me." It was supposed to be humorous, but there was a touch of guilt there as well. I'shan had never quite gotten over that bump with the kid, and while I'shan wanted badly to like Erisi, the young man was just...well, a prick.

"I know there's a greenrider who loves northerners. His name is A'liran. He's got a reputation for being testy with everyone else, but he's all against the stealing and very errrr...in your face about it. Hhe likes the candidates, though, and has a reputation."

He frowned. "I feel bad for searching," he confessed quickly, as if to point out that he generally felt the same way as A'liran. Not that he could stand the man.

He sighed again. "You could also try being a flightmoth, but it's kinda dangerous."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin though that I'shan's blush was simply adorable. He was enjoying the talk and getting to know a few facts about some of the people. "Hmm well lets see I have two options then. A prick or someone that testy to most people. Lets see I still think you were the much better choice. " Seijin tilted his head to the side. He liked talking with I'shan he was pretty easy to talk to and flirt with. He was a bit sad that he couldn't entice I'shan into his bed but then  it was a challenge after all. And something good is always worth the wait.

"I So are these people you would wish to introduce me to.  Are they friends of yours? " He asked softly and quietly. He slides up on the table he was leaning on and kicks his feet watching I'shan threw his eyelashes. He wondered what he really was thinking about all this. Seijin just didn't know he grinned impishly again and let his voice deepen. "Flightmoth huh, So when do you plan on losing your next flight." He hinted softly. He knew they must not plan it at all but he couldn't help the light playing.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

I'shan shook his head at his own stupidity. "Yeah, I dunno about those guys, now that I think of it. Eri is a wildcat, and A'liran... " In truth, he didn't know the greenrider well enough to comment. "He's very...Shards, I don't even know. Crazy, maybe! But fine!"

The next part made I'shan blush even more. "Lost flights? I lose more than I'd care to admit to," he confessed. "Ilveriath is small and thin, you see. He flies like a green, so the other males usually just blow right part him and snatch. I win a few, but I lose...most of them."

He wondered if it was cheating to sleep with someone after losing a flight. Most riders didn't seem to think it was. Flights were flights, and flights could be crazy.

"Ilv tries hard, though. He doesn't chase as much as some blues, but he really does try."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin chuckled softly " Ah rethinking the ones ya think will be perfect. Admit it I hit the nail on the head for the best one. Anything else is just gonna be a pale illusion. But then who knows. I might find someone who will tickle my fancy. I never did think about being a flight moth I guess that would be as good as any way to get some experience under my belt.  And I guess no one would know if i completely flubbed up. " Seijin though about that for a few moments.

"Flies like a green you say, I would think that normally  would be a good strategy what better way to catch a green then to fly like one. Maybe He's just biding his time for the right green. But then I have heard rumors that browns can be very sneaky. He'd just have to learn to be a whole lot sneakier if he wants to best a sneak. " Seijin grins eyes sparkling with much mischief.  " So what kind-of lover do you like in your bed, I'm very curious?"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"You'd think," I'shan commented. "But it's not as simple as that. Greens get tired fast, so bigger dragons usually just grab them. Ilveriath can catch one if he's really quick off the mark, but he gets outpaced really fast otherwise," he said.

He leaned against the table and laughed a little. "What kind?" he asked. "I don't know, really." I'shan paused. Did he have a 'type'? "I guess I usually go for guys who are bigger than me, but it really depends." It depended on the role. I'shan was quick to submit to larger, stronger men, but if he were playing a more dominant role, he certainly didn't mind someone matching his own side and frame.  "I've seen some really good looking slender guys, though. I guess it just kind of depends on my mood," he said. "It's kind of stupid to pass up a good chance because they're not your 'usual' type, you know? I know some guys who are way too sharing picky, though."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin nodded softly "Well I don't think i'm all that picky either you know. But one must has some sort of standards or they would fall for anyone. And apparently some people are not wise for someone like me to fall for. " Seijin leaned in. " Of course, some things are just to much fun to pass up or so I have heard threw the rumor mill. " Seijin admired the jacket that I'shan removed earlier. 

"So people have said that clothing makes the man. But I think its maybe experiences that make a man. I've had some experiences that not to many have had but then in some area's I have no experience to drawl on. I wouldn't know what type I would go for at all. Not even if they came up and bit me.  " He grinned slyly " So do you bite?"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

I'shan was, yet again, alarmed by the forwardness. His face was never going to cool down at this rate! Since when could a kid put him on his toes like this? Shards! For an 'eternal bachelor', I'shan sure was out of practice.

"Bite?" he asked. He chose to forego his usual sly tone, for it hardly seemed appropriate in this context. He was having to make a very, very conscious effort not to flirt back. He laughed a little and cleared his throat. "No, actually...I don't. N'gelt does, though," he said, slipping in the name of his mate. He was unable to resist a little bit of a giggle. "I'm more the sort who gets bitten," he quickly explained.

Shards, he still managed to sneak in a quip. He smiled at Seijin and casually shrugged his shoulders. "Dragonriders, man. A lot of us bite," he said. He smiled and motioned to his jacket. "Want me to leave it with you? I trust you to take good care of it."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Ah a shame really. I might of enjoyed a good bite.  " He winked playfully. " Course that means you know just what i talking about. " He winked playfully.

Seijin gets down to the topic at hand "Of course I'shan I'll take excellent care with it.  I'll have it mended right away and will start working on the new one  as soon as I'm done mending it.  I estimate that the new one will probably take  a bit of time to get the right pieces  but the mending  won't take very long at all . Do you wish to stop back in to get it or shall I bring it to you soon as it is done?" He asked softly. 

Seijin smiled brightly " after all it would do to have a dragonrider getting cold now would it. But least you'll have your mate to keep you warm till it gets finished. " He picked up the jacket and ran his hand softly over the material. " I can see why it held up so well  though its fine workmanship. "

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

I'shan was pleased either way, but he hated to be even more of a bother for the kid. "Don't worry about it. I'll check in in the afternoons and see how it's going, that way I can just pick it up when it's done. I really appreciate it." He still wished he could repay the kid somehow, but Seijin seemed at least fond of dragons. If rides on Ilveriath were payment enough, I'shan would be hard pressed to complain.

But least you'll have your mate to keep you warm till it gets finished

I'shan's face fell. 'Yeah..." he said, cutting his eyes away and fidgeting just a little. He did have a mate, at least in theory. He forced himself to smile and produced a sad smile. "Yeah, I have a mate." Who was never around. Who never wanted to speak to him anymore. I'shan swallowed a lump in throat, his mind trailing to what must have gone wrong, as it often did these days.

With so many temptations popping up, he wondered how much longer nhe could take it.

He sighed wearily. "I'd better get home. Thanks, though," he said.  His smile returned and he extended one hand. "I really appreciate it, and it's always nice meeting people." There was a sad tinge to his voice, as if he didn't actually want to leave. He dreaded going home to his empty hut, but he needed to make dinner. After all, there was always the chance that N'gelt would come home. Right?

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Seijin took I'shan hand and smiled. He leaned up and planted a soft kiss on I'shan cheek softly.  He was gonna be looking forward to the afternoon visits. " Don't be so down I promise you have nothing to fear for your jacket. I'll finish it quick as a whip and you'll be warm and toasty again. "  He mistook  I'shan's frown for worry cause he remembered that I'shan said he was quite attached to this jacket.

" I loved meeting you as well. Its been fun haven't had this much fun in a while.  And meeting Ilveriath was just as pleasurable. Wish you didn't have to leave so soon.  I would of loved to have someone over for dinner not that i cook to well its not my specialty. Bet you can cook better. "

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)