World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Winter 01.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [P] 743.09.30 | Very Important Work
10am | Mulrissa

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
Lady was lazily lounging with the twins at the creche during nap time, so she had Scallywag and Sir with her as she walked down the hall to the Weyrwoman's office. She had a pair of dress gloves with her, along with her notebook and some inventory reports she'd collected for the lower cavern supply closets. None of these were due yet, but she'd wanted to get them done early to give her more time to work on her leatherworking without the danger of forgetting to do it later on.

Hopefully she'd prove to be a decent enough Junior Weyrwoman when the time came, and then she could get T'ryn to not just throw his own free time away trying to do her work too. Caz was reasonably confident she could find a way to still do her own work while also helping Mulrissa. Or rather do all of her new work without sacrificing too much of her leatherworking. It wasn't just helping out, she reminded herself.

She knocked on the door to the office and after a moment she heard the Weyrwoman call out for her to come in. She pushed the door open and smiled, the blue flitter on her shoulder giving a cheery chirp in greeting as Sir remained quiet and aloof with only a suspicious glare tossed Mulrissa's way. Hopefully Sir would behave. "Hi, I brought those reports for the supplies, wanted to get them done in a timely fashion for you."

Cazan walked over and set the reports down on Mulrissa's desk and Scallywag jumped off of her shoulder and bounded forward, disappearing under the desk for a moment. "I'm so sorry, he's still very young and he's very adventurous." But luckily it didn't seem he was that embarrassed since he soon popped up with an almost startled squeak and clambered back up to the top of the desk where she quickly scooped him back up. "Sorry again. Scallywag, you need to stay up on my shoulder."

After reinforcing the thought with the blue and getting him seated back on her left shoulder across from Sir, Caz turned back to Mulrissa and smiled again. "Oh, I also have these dress gloves for you to try on and make sure they fit right before I add the contrast stitching and other decorative finishes." Sir suddenly let out a low hiss as he narrowed his eyes and glared, and as he made a move to try and jump down onto the desk Caz caught him. "Sir! No! You do not hiss at the Weyrwoman! What is wrong with you, you normally don't even care? I'm so sorry, I'll make sure I've got him while you try those on... maybe he's just having a grumpy day..."

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Mulrissa
of Gold Bedith

Date of Birth
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Hair
Dark brown, twists

Threads

Written By: Zandelion
The sudden knock on the door almost made Mulrissa jump from her chair, though luckily for her pride she remained seated.

“Please, come in,” she said as her heart rate began to return to normal. The door opened to reveal Cazan, accompanied by two of her firelizards. Mulrissa accepted the reports from Cazan and thanked her, picking them up and flicking through the pages briefly to confirm their contents. She trusted Cazan, of course, but it was habit. Then she tapped the stack of papers against her desk to neaten them before setting them back down in a different location. They didn’t really need the neatening—Cazan had kept them plenty in order herself—but Mulrissa liked the motion. It gave her something more to do with her hands.

“It’s alright, we’ve all had adventurous firelizards get into worse,” Mulrissa said as Cazan apologized for Scallywag diving under her desk. Sure, it had made her heart rate go back up for a moment, but he’d come out from under the desk just as quickly and seemed fairly unbothered, so Mulrissa simply sighed internally in quiet relief and focused back on the business at hand, which seemed to have moved on from actual business.

“Oh, thank you, Cazan, these already look lovely, I’ll—” she paused when Sir started to hiss and attempt to get at her desk, but Cazan quickly caught him before he got into anything. “It’s quite alright, no harm done. Perhaps something about the weather is bothering him. An air pressure change of some sort. In any case,” Mulrissa grabbed a small piece of dried fruit from a bowl she kept on her desk and offered it to Sir, who gleefully snatched it from her hand and devoured it in seconds. She gave him a second piece for good measure, and Sir seemed content with his prizes and remained calmly in Cazan’s arms while Mulrissa tried on the gloves. Confirming that they fit comfortably, she returned the gloves to Cazan, who apologized a few more times for Sir and Scallywag, and took her leave once Mulrissa had sufficiently reassured her it was alright.

Once the door clicked closed and she couldn’t hear footsteps in the hallway, even straining her ears, Mulrissa sighed out loud.

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

S'far
of Bronze Urudith

Date of Birth
06.04.690, 54
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit Dad
Hair
Brown

Threads

Of course there would be an interruption just when he was getting somewhere. That was fine, this was fine. S'far could hardly be upset about Cazan trying to be productive and getting work done, even if her timing left much to be desired. The sudden appearance of the blue flitter had been startling, he'd almost jumped enough that he hit his head on the sturdy desk but a quick flick at the creatures nose had sent it scurrying off quickly enough.

But then there was that familiar hiss and S'far was sure the jig was going to be up. He was not about to keep quiet just so that bronze beast could chew and claw at him free reign. Luckily it seemed Cazan and Mulrissa had things in hand, though... wait. That gentle rustle of a bowl. That smacking of tiny lips. Had she given him food? He was going to snack on those! S'far huffed softly without thinking, but luckily it seemed that Cazan was too distracted by gloves or some such trivial thing.

He couldn't help but gently slide his fingers along the Weyrwoman's thighs, quite prepared for a kick. A kick he could be quiet for, since it still had a much more pleasant potential outcome than anything Sir had planned for him. As soon as he heard the door click he started to crawl out from his hiding spot, head popping out and up to peek over the top of her desk. "Think she'll be back? Should I just stay under here and tend to some other administrative functions?"

S'far couldn't help the boyish grin on his face as he turned to bounce his eyebrows playfully at Mulrissa. "Because I couldn't help, but notice... that there are matters that I could really sink my teeth into. Or should I shift my focus? I imagine there are a few things I could hammer away at."

Mulrissa
of Gold Bedith

Date of Birth
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Hair
Dark brown, twists

Threads

Considering Mulrissa both spent her early years with brothers and raised a son, she was well versed in boys being annoying to get a reaction, and had pointedly not kicked S’far. Even if it would have been a perfectly fair response, she knew better than to encourage him while Cazan was still in the room.

When S’far poked his head out from under her desk Mulrissa leaned back in her seat and looked down at him, one eyebrow raised.

“I assume she won’t be back until she’s finished those gloves, unless she decides she needs to consult me on a detail she’s forgotten, or some other paperwork she wants me to look at. I can’t recall anything else she was supposed to work on that she’d bring to me, but perhaps it’s better to be safe.”

Mulrissa tilts her head, considering the door for a moment. “Should I lock it?” She hadn’t forgotten to lock the door, per se, but it hadn’t seemed important in the moment, and it had made it simpler for Cazan to let herself in instead of requiring Mulrissa get up to get the door herself. Now that she’d been reminded interruptions were quite possible, she was debating the merits of locking it.

“If it stays unlocked, you stay down there, I think,” she decided, putting her hand on S’far’s head and more or less gently pushing him back under the desk proper. “I’m sure you’ll figure out the best way to complete your essential job functions from there.”

S'far
of Bronze Urudith

Date of Birth
06.04.690, 54
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit Dad
Hair
Brown

Threads

S'far was quite pleasantly surprised that he hadn't been kicked, and part of him was terribly, terribly tempted to try and push the issue further, to see what could get a reaction out of the woman when she was motivated to remain composed. But with Cazan gone, there was no longer such a compelling reason for him to test the Weyrwoman. He'd tuck that thought away for the future though.

Glancing back towards the door he considered the risks. "Hm. She works rather quickly in general, but I'm not sure how much longer those gloves will take. That and she does seem quite eager to prove herself to you so that could lead to another visit." He gently tapped on his chin as he considered and a mischievous smirk slowly slid onto his features. "I don't think you need to lock it. You seem to have very good composure after all."

And maybe the thought of getting her to lose some of that composure was quite intriguing. S'far chuckled softly as she pushed his head back under the desk. "Oh, I'm essential eh? Then I had better get back to work. I'm sure I can handle things from down here."

Reaching forward, he grabbed onto Mulrissa's chair, pulling her a bit closer so that he could gently nip at the skin along the inside of her thighs. Old man- Do you really want to risk irritating the Weyrwoman with what you are about to ask me? At least the bronze didn't sound as grumpy as he usually did, even if he had interrupted. Oh what's the worst that could happen? He could practically feel the eyes rolling at him as the dragon decided to ignore him for the moment.

Smirk still plastered on his face, S'far decided to just get back to work, turning his focus back to Mulrissa and the taste of her as he focused on getting back to the very essential duty of making sure she would not be in any shape to have a meeting.

Mulrissa
of Gold Bedith

Date of Birth
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Hair
Dark brown, twists

Threads

“I can’t tell if you want to embarrass me or yourself more,” Rissa said with a laugh at S’far’s ‘belief’ that locking the door would be unnecessary. In at least one sense he was right—dragonriders, including weyrleadership, had been caught in far more scandalous situations by far worse people than their own immediate juniors. On the other hand, Mulrissa rather prided herself on the air of professionalism she had cultivated over the turns, and while Cazan was hardly going to respect her any less for catching her with S’far under her desk, it was the principle of the thing.

On a third hand—S’far’s, as he pulled her chair closer to him—she simply couldn’t be bothered to get up and cross the room. There was a very attentive man under her desk, after all, and while he would have released her if she’d asked, it really did seem an unnecessary precaution. Very few people would simply barge into her office without knocking and there was a very nice, solid desk between her and the door. She debated flipping her long skirt, which S’far had pushed up to access her thighs, back over his head to conceal him in the folds of the fabric, but decided that was overkill. If someone knocked she could do it before the door opened, Mulrissa was sure.

It would be fine, even if S’far was intent on distracting her until someone did knock on the door. Which, taking into consideration the smirk she could feel against her thigh, it seemed fairly likely he was. Mulrissa was lucky that none of the work on her desk was either important or time sensitive. Still, for the purposes of the game, she set about reading one of the reports on her desk. The writer of the report had already given her all the information in person, and reading it was just a formality at this point, so as S’far moved his mouth along her Rissa could focus more on the sensation of his lips and the hint of stubble against her skin. It also allowed her to spend more effort on keeping her breathing even, knowing the more composure she showed the harder S’far would try to ruin it. If she was going to risk looking unprofessional, might as well make it worth it.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)