World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Winter 01.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [C] 743.09.22 | Naked Honesty
Late evening | L’ri

Z'kel
of Green Seravath

Date of Birth
09.10.717 AL, 27
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Blue-green
Build
Rich
Hair
Blonde and wavy, Tazikel wears his hair so that it ends a little past his ears. Due to the wave, it's a bit longer when damp. He's at that age where he can finally sorta grow a beard but it never really gets anywhere, so he keeps it fairly stubbly so it looks very intentional (even if he can't grow a proper beard).

Threads

Written By: Zandelion
Call him a spoiled lordling as much as you like, Z’kel still wasn’t used to communal bathing. The first few weeks of weyrlinghood it hardly mattered; everyone was too tired to notice anyone else doing anything. Now that things were a little calmer and they were all getting a little more sleep, Z’kel couldn’t help but think about it.

It wasn’t that he was embarrassed or anything–Z’kel had a high opinion of his own looks and no shame in that regard–but bathing used to be a time he could be alone for a while and relax. He was finding it hard to relax when he kept being startled by other people coming in and moving around. The dragonets definitely didn’t help with that, either.

I am not a distraction, Seravath grumbled from the area of heated rock set aside for young dragonets unwilling to let their riders out of sight for long enough to bathe.

“Other dragons, sweetheart,” Z’kel clarified. Seravath grumbled good naturedly now that her special status was reaffirmed and settled her head more comfortably against her front legs. Z’kel very carefully shoved away any thoughts that yes, even Seravath sometimes was too much; she was still better than anyone else. Mylorah would probably be rather a lot to share a bath with at this point, and Tazi tried to make sure they didn’t end up bathing at the same time. In fact, he tried to fit bath time in at weird hours to avoid sharing space with as many people as possible.

He sighed, and set about rinsing his hair. So far, his bath that day had been solitary—other than Seravath of course who didn’t count–but Z’kel could hear someone approaching, the tell-tale scratch of dragon claws on stone. Z’kel grabbed a bottle of hair oil and started to massage it in, carefully not watching the door in his best attempt to maintain the illusion of privacy.

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
With Oncaeth starting to sleep on a much more acceptable schedule, L'ri was getting back into more comfortable routines and letting himself get distracted with work and forgetting how late the hour was. At least he had the Maestro to remind him, nudging him and huffing a bit. Go take a bath, you need one. At least the dragonet had gotten a bit better at not shouting and broadcasting his thoughts for everyone to hear.

With a sigh, L'ri stood up and stretched with a groan as a few bones popped and settled with the motion. See, that's why you need one. You're still sore from running and swimming. I don't know how you can dance so much without getting sore that way too. "It's a mystery to us all," he said with a soft chuckle as he reached down to pat his dragons head before strolling towards the bathing room.

The Harper didn't particularly have any qualms about nudity, he'd spent enough time frantically changing into and out of costumes back stage surrounded by other actors and stage hand apprentices that it didn't matter who saw what since there wasn't always time for modesty between scenes. So seeing that the baths still had someone was a surprise, but not distressing in the slightest. Especially not when he saw who it was.

L'ri peeled his shirt up and off of him before setting it down neatly on a bench nearby, followed shortly after by the rest of his clothes, and then he was climbing into the same pool while Oncaeth went to go flop down next to Seravath with a small greeting chirp. The Harper placed himself directly next to the lordling with a grin before reaching back for some cleaning supplies to get started on his own hair. "So Mylorah has her dashing green knight and her old man Harper. Funny how she somehow managed to convince dragons to take us both. I can't remember if we've ever had an opportunity to be formally introduced either on one of my visits to Tillek Hold or during one of the Hatchings, but I'm Master Harper Gangleri, presently claimed quite thoroughly by the young Maestro and renamed to L'ri of Bronze Oncaeth." He chuckled a little at how needlessly formal it felt and he added, "You can just call me Leeri if you'd like, though I suppose L'ri isn't that much different. I am happy to consider anyone who makes Mylo happy a friend."

Oncaeth gave a small satisfied chirp upon hearing his rider use his proper title. They'd had to have discussions about his name before, but in the end he'd convinced his rider how important it was to show people that he was his. He turned to Seravath and said proudly, Mine was important before I found him, so I let him use his old name sometimes.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Z'kel
of Green Seravath

Date of Birth
09.10.717 AL, 27
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Blue-green
Build
Rich
Hair
Blonde and wavy, Tazikel wears his hair so that it ends a little past his ears. Due to the wave, it's a bit longer when damp. He's at that age where he can finally sorta grow a beard but it never really gets anywhere, so he keeps it fairly stubbly so it looks very intentional (even if he can't grow a proper beard).

Threads

Z’kel gave a mental scream of frustration when the newcomer—Mylorah’s harper, because of course it was—decided to sit down immediately next to him as if there wasn’t space for a good five more people in the bathing area. Seravath looked up at the mental noise and glanced between Z’kel, L’ri, and Oncaeth as L’ri introduced himself with far too many words.

So? Seravath muttered, picking up on Z’kel’s annoyance and amplifying it as it came across their bond. Mine was important too. She’d had to go into the Stands to get him, after all, and they’d gotten special treatment so that Z’kel’s father could see him so soon after they’d hatched. Clearly her rider was special. She’d even allowed his father to use his old name because Z’kel said it would make the man go away faster. Seravath put her head back down more forcefully on her front feet and kept an eye on Z’kel, tail twitching.

“Tazikel, Second Son of Tillek and Z’kel of green Seravath,” Z’kel said, trying to concentrate on speaking and sending calming thoughts he didn’t feel himself at Seravath. “But you know that already. Pleasure to make your proper acquaintance at last.” It would have been more of a pleasure if it wasn’t late at night and the man hadn’t interrupted his bath by getting naked and sitting unnecessarily close to him, but Z’kel was trying not to be outright rude. That would likely lead to shrieking dragons and more people rushing into the bathroom and that was the last thing Z’kel wanted. He was being good—if anyone Mylorah cared less about had done the same, Z’kel wouldn’t have shown the same restraint.

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

Oncaeth eyed the green for a moment, then studied his rider and then hers then back to her before he huffed. Of course yours was, too. It's why mine cares at all. Which was part of why he had bothered to speak to Seravath at all instead of just sitting off by himself and ignoring the green entirely. She hadn't done anything to insult him or L'ri yet though, so he tried to at least remain civil and didn't bother to shun her just yet.

The harper kept his focus on Z'kel for the moment rather than his dragon's annoyance. "Indeed, but it is nice to properly meet you, especially since Mylorah has a tendency to... well she has a way with getting me to do things, and I've certainly spent time sharing her with others with much less introduction. Though considering our present situations, I thought it might be nice to actually get to know you a bit if that didn't offend. Part of me has also been a bit envious at times over how well you seemed to be adapting. I've had my own struggles."

He shrugged at that and gave the younger man a good natured smile before dunking his head to rinse his hair. L'ri let out a sigh and slouched a bit more into the warm water. "How did your family take the news that you'd Impressed?" It was an innocent enough question in his mind as he tried to get to know the young man a bit better.

Z'kel
of Green Seravath

Date of Birth
09.10.717 AL, 27
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Blue-green
Build
Rich
Hair

Threads

The special ones should stick together, Seravath said sagely. She wasn’t entirely sure what she meant by that, but thought it sounded good so she said it anyway. She didn’t want to start a fight with her brother yet, not when Z’kel really just wanted to take a bath in peace. Though if Oncaeth’s rider wouldn’t allow him that, she may have to step in anyway.

Z’kel, for his part, was trying not to overthink the implications of any of the thing’s L’ri happened to be saying. He did not need to be thinking about what Mylorah got up to with this man and apparently various others, not with a barely two month old dragon and definitely not while he was sitting next to L’ri while they were both naked.

Thankfully, L’ri’s next statement thoroughly doused any reactions from those thoughts.

“Lord Tillek is of course delighted to have a greenrider in the family,” Z’kel said tersely, and immediately started pouring water over his head to rinse his hair and form an extremely thin barrier between him and L’ri.

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

It wasn't that L'ri hadn't noticed the lordling's discomfort, but had chosen to ignore it since calling attention to it might have further embarrassed the young man. So he'd just chatted and carried on as normal, hoping that his own casual attitude and confidence would rub off.

But then Z'kel gave the response about his father's reaction and the Harper couldn't help but frown for a moment as he studied his bath time companion. It was possible he was misreading the tone, but he doubted it. Still he just nodded and straightened a bit as he grabbed some soap to lather up his broad and hairy chest. "He should be delighted. To have a bright young man who not only managed to attract the attention of a dragon, but also adapt so well to it is quite impressive. He should be proud. I know I would be if my son managed it."

Of course, Gangleri had no idea if he would have a son or daughter until the end of the year, though he hoped it would be a boy. A girl, he felt, would absolutely have him wrapped around her tiny little finger in short order. He shook his head to try and clear his thoughts before reaching over to give Z'kel a gentle pat on the back. "You're doing well, and just think, soon you'll be able to fly wherever you want. That sort of freedom would make many a man jealous."

Z'kel
of Green Seravath

Date of Birth
09.10.717 AL, 27
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Blue-green
Build
Rich
Hair

Threads

Z’kel raised an eyebrow. “You have a son, or is that entirely a hypothetical?” He couldn’t remember Mylorah mentioning L’ri having children, but that didn’t mean anything, necessarily. Though he couldn’t imagine any extant kids of L’ri’s would be old enough to Impress a dragon, but who could say with Harpers.

He scrunched his face up at the touch to his shoulder. It felt just a tad too familiar, considering the circumstances. Z’kel hurried to finish with his hair so he could get himself away from this entire situation.

“Flying will be nice,” he said, grabbing onto the attempt to turn the conversation in a different direction from ‘how disappointed his father should or should not be.’ Not that Tazi wanted to go more than to Tillek and back, maybe go shopping in some Holds occasionally, and he’d never had much trouble finding a dragonrider to take him. The perks of being the Lord’s son.
Not wanting to let the topic drop and let L’ri pick a new direction, Z’kel hurriedly added a question.

“Anywhere in particular you’re excited to fly to?”

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

"Hm? Oh, no... well not yet." L'ri gave the young man a warm and genuine smile as he thought about his family. "My wife is pregnant, due sometime towards the end of the year if I remember correctly. I don't know if I'll have a son or a daughter yet, and I'm not sure which possibility I'm more excited for honestly." He let out a long sigh as he thought about how much he missed his family.

"I miss my wife. Hopefully I get to see her soon. She'll be quite excited to meet the Maestro I'm sure, and she'll be excited to see Amagrith and how Mylorah is doing too I imagine." Oncaeth gave his tail a swish behind him as his rider thought about his wife. They'd had many discussions about the woman and what exactly she meant, and while there had been fights and arguments and great distress at first, he was much more calm about such things. He was even a little excited to meet the woman himself so he could see her powers.

At least the last question was easy to answer and L'ri nodded eagerly as he splashed himself with water to rinse. "Many places! The Maestro and I will be taking Quilriana sight seeing when she's ready for it. We'll show her some of my favorite places, the view from the pass outside of High Reaches, Igen Hold's fabric market, the view from the hill outside of Greystones..." his voice trailed off and his smile faltered a bit there before he grinned again and turned to Z'kel to cheerily add, "Anywhere else that she wants to see. Maybe I'll even see the jungles of Katila since I've heard so many stories about them. But I figure if I can fly, why not share that with a loved one who cannot?"

Z'kel
of Green Seravath

Date of Birth
09.10.717 AL, 27
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Blue-green
Build
Rich
Hair

Threads

Z’kel blinked. “I was unaware you had a wife.” It seemed like important information, but perhaps it wasn’t really relevant, after all. Clearly whatever he and Mylorah had still worked, and L’ri seemed quite fond of his wife, who seemed to know Mylorah on some level, and beyond that, other than being a bit inherently nosy, Tazikel didn’t really care. He was hardly one to scold others for not properly adhering to marital restrictions, after all. Still, the wife was a bit unexpected. “I hope she’s doing well and you get to see her as soon as possible, and get to take her sightseeing soon after that.”

He considered L’ri’s list of places for a moment. “I’ve been to most of those at some point or another, but everywhere looks different from the air, so I suppose I’ll have to visit everywhere again.” It would probably be fun, even. An adventure just for him and Seravath. And maybe a friend or two, but Z’kel figured Mylorah would ride Amagrith and there weren’t many other people he’d take on such a trip. Itherida or his youngest sister, maybe, but he didn’t think they’d want to go to so many places with him.

A thought suddenly struck him. “I’m sure I’ll hear when it happens, but I would appreciate it if you would let me know when your child is born. We’re in-laws of a sort, and I’d like to get them a birthday gift. If you don’t mind, of course,” he deflected, a bit awkward. “My nephew is almost two, so I’m well practiced in gifting small children.” Z’kel fussed with his hair a bit, and put the last product of his hair routine in.

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

L'ri nodded. "Mhm, my second. I adore her so very much and have the extremely good fortune to have her affections as well." He smiled at that thought, about every little small thing that Quil did to show she cared, by making delightful little desserts for him, his favorite meals, helping to look out for his brother, and inviting Mylorah for dinner. Giving him a child. He smiled at that thought, his heart fluttering enough that he turned to check on Oncaeth and make sure his little Maestro was still unbothered.

The bronze remained rather stoic though he'd rolled ever so slightly to lean against Seravath in a sort of casual cuddle. He was pretty focused it seemed, and L'ri couldn't help but smile and be proud of the little dragon for how well he was doing as he remembered he was still of the utmost importance to his rider, even if he didn't make his heart do such silly things. "I'm sure Oncaeth and I will have our own little adventures too just to see things from new angles. Make sure they're good enough to bring Quil along to. It's a very important job he'll have, helping me decide on the best views." The bronze gave another swish of his tail, happy that he'd have such an important and special role.

When Z'kel said he'd want to get his baby a gift, L'ri raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Really?" He certainly hadn't expected that. He found himself quite touched by the gesture as he nodded. "Of course I'll let you know, and I wouldn't mind if that's what you want to do. Thank you. If there's ever anything you think I can help with please let me know. I should probably finish up this bath and not let myself prune up. If you ever want to talk though feel free to stop by any time." He smiled, and turned his attention towards finishing his own bath. The harper imagined that he could at least try to quickly return the lord to his more private moment.

Z'kel
of Green Seravath

Date of Birth
09.10.717 AL, 27
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Blue-green
Build
Rich
Hair

Threads

Z’kel processed the information that L’ri not only had a wife, he was on his second wife for a moment before setting the fact aside for the time being. “Don’t mention it, I have the means and like giving gifts, it’s no trouble. Babies deserve to be spoiled, after all.” Besides, he was competitive and felt a need to be the favorite uncle, even when he wasn’t technically related to the kid. Favorite uncle-ship was more than blood, after all. L’ri didn’t have to know about that motivation though.

He resisted pointing out that they slept in the same room and therefore ‘stopping by’ didn’t feel like it applied the same way, but Z’kel didn’t want to encourage L’ri to stay any longer debating such nuances. The conversation had been fine, but he really just wanted to finish up his bath alone. He was finished washing but he wanted another few minutes of solitude anyway.

Seravath hummed, leaning just as slightly against Oncaeth while he was still there. She’d decided Oncaeth and his rider were okay, even if they had inconvenient choices in bathing times. She could get past how very bronze Oncaeth was sometimes, and as long as his rider didn’t make a habit of commandeering Z’kel’s coveted private bath time, he was acceptable too.

We can eat meals together sometimes, she informed Oncaeth seriously.

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

"And I like repaying kindness and generosity. So if you ever think of anything I can do, let me know." Gangleri gave the lordling another smile before he refocused on his bath, softly singing the song he'd written about Mylorah to himself. Even though the dancing girl from the Weyr no longer had to leave it to see him, it was still a fun song, one he easily knew, and upbeat enough without requiring that he raise his voice at all to sing it.

The tip of Oncaeth's tail twitched in time with the song, though he paused as Seravath leaned back against him. He tilted his head, studying her for a moment as he considered the green. If her rider was important, then clearly she probably as well. He let out a little huff and nodded, tail giving a serious flick. This is acceptable. He gave her a nod and leaned a bit more fully against her as he stretched and sprawled out onto his side, head resting atop of her.

L'ri glanced over at the dragons and couldn't help but smile as he finished up the chorus. "Well at least those two seem to be getting along. I'm glad you've found another friend, Oncaeth, I'm almost done here are you ready?" The bronze rolled an eye in his direction and huffed. No, I'm comfy now.

Z'kel
of Green Seravath

Date of Birth
09.10.717 AL, 27
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Blue-green
Build
Rich
Hair

Threads

Seravath noted her rider’s moment of dismay at Oncaeth’s announcement. She gave him a gentle nudge with her nose. My rider can’t finish his bath with you two here. If you want to find another comfy spot I can come find you when we’re finished. And then we can stay comfy longer. She thought it seemed reasonable, and it would get everyone out of the bathing room. Z’kel didn’t like being in the bathing room with other people for too long, so everyone would be happier if they left. Even Oncaeth, she was sure.

Z’kel sent appreciative thoughts at Seravath. Only two months old and already trying to negotiate. Dragons were really something else. He did not, however, want to see her get into a fight with Oncaeth, and made sure she knew that if he reacted poorly to her suggest she was to let it go and he would just deal with L’ri being in the room. It really wasn’t that big a deal, it was just hard to get privacy as a weyrling and Z’kel clung to the precious moments he could get overly tightly.

He tried to express much of that to L’ri with just his eyes when the man glanced back over, but Z’kel doubted he was successful.

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

Oncaeth tilted his head a bit more as he studied Seravath for a moment. He huffed and sighed loudly as he considered her proposal, glancing over at his rider for a moment before loudly sighing and huffing again. I suppose that is fine, he said before he stood up and stretched. I have the nicest furs on my bed, L'ri got them for me. I'll wait for you there.

"You mean I had them for me and you stole them because you liked how comfortable they were and started to get too big to climb on my cot." Oncaeth gave him a bit of a glare and L'ri couldn't help but give his own eyes a roll. "I guess I did give you one. But then you got greedy. You can't deny that." You still let me keep them and you didn't take them back.

With a great big huff and sigh of his own, L'ri gave his head one final dunk in the pool before climbing out and grabbing a towel to first dry off his hair and then rest of his body. "Enjoy the rest of your bath, I need to make sure the Maestro's furs are nicely fluffed and spread out I suppose." Oncaeth gave him a nod, waiting for his rider to finish securing the towel around his waist before they both headed out.

Z'kel
of Green Seravath

Date of Birth
09.10.717 AL, 27
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Blue-green
Build
Rich
Hair

Threads

Z’kel and Seravath both watched the exchanged between L’ri and Oncaeth with some amusement, though Z’kel looked away when L’ri got out of the bath and started to towel off. He may not have been raised with communal bathing, but he was pretty sure staring was weird. Or at least, staring suggested some things Z’kel very much did not want to suggest, so he remained curled up in the tub while L’ri finished up.

Seravath lightly brushed Oncaeth as he stood up in thanks for going along with her suggestion. After the bronze pair left, she turned back to Z’kel, suddenly worried.

You don’t mind, right? Seravath asked, tail tip twitching in concern. That I offered to spend more time with him instead of going to bed with you?

“Of course not, sweetheart,” Z’kel reassured her. “You were only trying to help me out, which I appreciate. Besides, our beds aren’t that far apart so I know you’ll be nearby.”

If you sure, Seravath said, remaining curled up in contemplation while Z’kel hurriedly did a final rinse and toweled off before anyone else could show up and try to engage him in naked conversation.

“Alright, we’re done here.” Z’kel came over and scratched her on the eye ridge. Seravath rumbled in appreciation and scrambled up to her feet. “Let me know if you like the furs Oncaeth has, and I’ll get you some of your own, okay?”

Okay! Seravath said, slightly more enthused about the prospect of cuddling a bit apart from her rider.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)