World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [P] 743.06.29 | Confession Time
10:30am | Quil

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
Geric shifted his weight anxiously as he tried to muster up the courage to talk to Quil. It had been a few days since Qu'va and Dalsuth had visited, and while he'd intended to try and talk to her shortly after they'd left, he'd gotten a bit too distracted with other things, and on top of that Gangleri was just constantly around making it too awkward to try and get the woman alone. Now he was out and would be for a bit as he was working with some students on a play, Quilriana was having a relaxing moment, and Geric had nothing to do. No more excuses to try and put this off.

That didn't make it any less terrifying though. He took a deep breath and walked into the main room where Quil was curled up with a book. "Hey..." his voice came out hoarse and cracked, and he cringed, clearing his throat before trying again. "Hey, I.. do you have a moment to talk? I just... I was talking to Qu'va and Dalsuth the other day and... uh... I... they recommended I talk to you. They don't know anything, not really, but they did say I should talk to someone and that..." He took a deep breath and decided to just go for a shorter and more direct route. "Will you promise not to tell Gangleri anything I'm going to tell you?"

Geric realized he should have opened with that, but it was too late now. If she was worried but didn't want to keep secrets she'd just have his brother interrogate him, or worse, interrogate him herself since there was definitely a hint of concern in her eyes. But then she agreed and he sighed, taking a seat next to her and curling up with his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. "I think I fucked up. I... got a girl pregnant last year. And I'm a dad..." He cringed, waiting for an initial reaction.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
09.09.706, 38
Height
5'7
Eyes
Brown
Build
Slim
Hair
Black, long, wavy

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
Quilriana smiled at Geric when he entered the room and didn’t interrupt him as he tried to find the words he clearly so desperately needed to say. The bookmark was placed and the book quietly closed and rested in her lap as she nodded and promised not to tell Gangleri what was bothering Geric so much. But what he confessed wasn’t anything she had been expecting, especially since she had believed the young man to be gay. The book was set aside on the small table and Quilriana got to her feet and took Geric’s hand in hers. “Come. This is a cocoa conversation and we’ll hear your brother’s return easier from the kitchen.”

She led them to the kitchen—a room she absolutely adored though it took a while for her to feel comfortable and allow herself to think of it as hers. It had been a long time since she had her own place to cook and she enjoyed it immensely. Quilriana parked Geric in a chair and busied herself with the drink preparation. Thanks to her increased enjoyment of tea lately, a kettle was still warm by the fire so she took it and filled a pot before setting a bowl over it. “I’ve been waiting for you to talk to me since you’ve been acting strangely for a couple of months now. Your brother thinks you’re having troubles at the Hall but he promised he wouldn’t meddle.”

The remainder of the milk from their breakfast was poured into the bowl to start warming as she pulled out the canister of chocolate chunks. The men knew better than to touch it if they ever wanted her to bake again so Quilriana wasn’t surprised to find it as full as it was a week ago. She added some pieces to the milk, put the container away, and grabbed her favourite wooden spoon to begin stirring. “So. The pregnancy was accidental, I assume? Does the girl know who you are and does she want you to help raise the child?”

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

Moving to the kitchen made sense, of course it would be easier to listen for Gangleri there. Geric wasn't sure if cocoa was really needed, but there was probably some plan to that too, to calm him down and get more out of him. What was it his brother was always saying? His wife was a sinister dark queen full of strategy and plots? It had always been so easy to just dismiss it as his brother being melodramatic and ridiculous with his love for the woman, but now he wondered if there was a grain of truth to how clever the woman was.

Or maybe he was just psyching himself up with his own nerves. That was probably it, and it was hard to stay suspicious as he watched her preparing the hot cocoa since it seemed like such a benign and harmless activity. He could recognize all the ingredients after all, and he knew where the dangerous things were hidden (though Gangleri had made it very clear to him that those would no longer be in the house at all and moved back to the Hall so that they'd be nowhere near tiny curious hands).

Geric cringed at the questions and nodded. "Yes... it was just at a party and... I didn't really think anything would happen from just the once." The second question took him a bit longer to work up the nerve though and he sighed, resting his forehead on the table and wrapping his arms around his face. It muffled his words slightly but he was sure she'd still be able to hear them, and he'd repeat himself if he needed to. "I was an idiot and I lied... gave Yvandria someone else's name. But she remembers what I look like well enough, she potted me in the market to tell me about the pregnancy... and then I found out I had a son a few weeks ago. She named him Yvangleris."

He cringed, hands adjusting to clutch the back of his head in case she threw anything at him. He'd deserve it either way, and he was fairly certain Quil would be able to figure out which person's name he'd been stupid enough to use.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
09.09.706, 38
Height
5'7
Eyes
Brown
Build
Slim
Hair
Black, long, wavy

Threads

Quilriana gave a soft sigh. Boys. Why did they think nothing would happen with just one time? But he wasn't going to lecture him on something he clearly knew well now. It wouldn't change the past and it wouldn't help Geric's mood in the present. She was also going to be a little selfish and try not to say anything to make him hate her for the future. Geric was a good kid and he had become a friend since she moved into the house and didn't want to ruin any of that. Although the name of his son had her pausing in her task with a slender brow quirking.

She turned to look at Geric and saw him in what she could only call a huddled position bracing for impact. Did he really think she would hit him or throw something at him? She was once again left wondering and worrying about his upbringing but that wasn't the focus of the conversation and she let it drop. A quick test of the cocoa revealed it was at the perfect drinkable temperature and Quilriana pulled it from the fire to pour into two mugs. One was set just out of reach of Geric in case he had a moment of flailing and the other was left cradled in her hands as she sat in the chair opposite him.

"So you pretended to be Gangleri. Why didn't you want to be yourself?" And why would he pick his brother as an alias? Gangleri was a Master Harper and from what she had seen, the Hold was tightly woven with both Harper and Healer Halls. Surely this woman would have known the difference? Unless she was a drudge. It made more sense since then the girl wouldn't be out and about as much to notice Harpers. It seemed unlikely that an unwed Lady would have such a casual hook up--unless she was a part of the crowd that Gangleri told her about. Young Lords and Ladies having sex parties and forgetting their status and responsibilities for a small time. And Holders thought the weyrfolk were the wild ones.

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

Geric was pretty sure he could hear disappointment in Quil's voice and that made him shrink down and feel even worse. It was one thing to disappoint his parents, he was used to that, but his brother's wife had always been so nice and supportive. But she was sitting down at the table with him anyway, and there was the gentle sound of a mug being set near him.

After a deep breath and a scrub of his eyes across the back of his sleeves to make sure they were dry, he was pretty sure he hadn't been crying but he couldn't even trust that, he uncurled just enough to hesitantly reach out and take the cocoa, pulling it closer so he could smell it and stare at the mug forlornly. "Because I'm an idiot. I didn't... I don't know. Maybe I thought I wasn't good enough. Maybe I just wanted to try and impress her. We both had some wine, but not enough to make me that stupid. I assume she wasn't... wasn't too drunk at the time either since she recognized me at the market later to tell me about the baby."

He sighed and finally lifted his head enough to take a sip of the cocoa only to find he really didn't deserve it at all with how delicious it was. Maybe it was just a further trap to lure him more off of his guard. Or more likely Quil was just... nice. And cared. He gave her a nervous glance and there was concern in her eyes, though he wasn't sure who for yet. He stared back down at his mug. "Yvandria didn't really seem to know who Gangleri was anyway. I guess she'd been fostering with some Hold beholden to Tillek. Misty I think. She was back so her father could start trying to marry her off and then she met me at a party. I wasn't even supposed to be there, Ullie just couldn't make it because he was in Benden so he made me accept his invite."

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
09.09.706, 38
Height
5'7
Eyes
Brown
Build
Slim
Hair
Black, long, wavy

Threads

Quilriana sipped her cocoa and thought about what she was told. It seemed like a straightforward enough tale. Geric went to a party via a friend's invitation, met a woman, gave his brother's name, and accidentally got her pregnant. Still, there were so many questions. Why didn't he use his real name or even this Ullie fellow's name? Why didn't the girl drink the tea after, especially if she was trying to be married off? Why the random encounter to begin with? Geric didn't seem the sort and that had her wondering if he was trying to prove something to someone. She didn't ask any of those questions since they would no doubt upset Geric and she didn't want to add to his breakdown when she was trying to help him.

"Geric, if nothing else, you have to tell her your real name. Word will reach your brother soon enough and that will only create a bigger issue and put more focus on you." She knew he preferred to stay in the background and that he was happier bookbinding and forging his own path but once Gangleri caught wind of it, that would be the end of the solitude. Everyone would know about the lying brother that didn't want to raise his own son and Gangleri would be there throwing his disappointment onto Geric along with their parents. Yes, Geric had messed up but that didn't mean the world had to turn on him.

"What has she told her parents? Do they want you two to marry?" That would be a disaster. She was lucky that her parents matched her with a man she was able to love and create a good life together but this? Quilriana couldn't imagine such a union being a happy one on multiple levels. Her parents would probably have more of an issue with him being a Harper than a child out of wedlock. She reached over and placed one hand over Geric's and gave it a gentle squeeze. "We can take in the boy, Geric. If it's a choice between marriage or taking the child and letting her marry another without worry, we can raise him."

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

The thought of telling Yvandria his real name made his stomach churn, but a frowning sip of cocoa seemed to help. "I don't want to. It feels like it would be more embarrassing for her to know I lied about that too... though I guess she probably already doesn't think very highly of me." That and Quilriana was probably right about it drawing more attention to him. He almost wondered if Gangleri would just make it disappear if it got back to him first, but he didn't think it would. Not with a baby involved at least, Leeri loved children. Then again he had certain other friends who he definitely didn't want to tell about this because they were far less discerning about such things.

That brought about a new set of concerns. "I don't want anything bad to happen to them," he said softly with a frown. "Not because I fucked up. But otherwise I don't know." Geric took another long and slow sip of his cocoa while he tried to think about what Quil had asked. "I don't know what she's told them or what they want. I just know... I heard the father was angry at least." He probably shouldn't bring up he had done a little bit of spying on them before he'd lost his nerve. Though that made him pre-emptively groan as he realized that it was something Quil would probably need to know in order to do whatever plotting she had in mind.

He gave her a worried glance. "Do I have to talk to her? Can I just send... someone else instead?" There had been a moment of hesitation where he wanted to see if Quilriana would go talk to the girl herself, but then he realized that his brother would probably kill him for putting any undue stress on his wife, especially while she was carrying his baby. At least, Geric was sure it was his and not her good friend from the Weyr, not that it was any of his own business.

"Would you tell the boy I was his father or... just let me be a disappointing and unimpressive uncle?" He thought back to Qu'va, and their decision to just be brothers due to their age and added, "or older brother." While Geric didn't know if he really wanted that, he was pretty sure he'd be a mess of a parent and rely heavily on Quil and Leeri either way, it felt wrong to take their credit for raising a child.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
09.09.706, 38
Height
5'7
Eyes
Brown
Build
Slim
Hair
Black, long, wavy

Threads

Another sip of cocoa was taken as more pondering was had. It was obvious the boy did not want to take responsibility for what he did in any way and that truly was disappointing. She could imagine how scary it was but still expected Geric to have some sort of courage outside of talking to her and clearly hoping she would solve everything. She didn't want to hand hold him but she wasn't going to leave him floundering alone or yell at him for screwing up. It seemed he was mentally besting himself up enough as it was.

So she had to find the perfect balance of understanding, helping, and a firm hand. "He's your son, Geric, and if he's going to live in this home, then he will be raised as such and by you. You won't be alone in the job. I'll help you but he would be your responsibility." Since meeting him, Quilriana encouraged Geric to find his own path and that it was okay to take his time and discover his passion. But he wouldn't be allowed to shirk the duties or parenthood, though she would guide him.

And perhaps coddle him a little more in the meantime. "I'll speak with her. I am Gangleri's wife after all." A little glint of cunning shone in her eyes as Quilriana smiled. "Simple enough to call her a young foolish girl that doesn't know how to take proper precautions when fooling around with a married man. And since she's so careless, that baby shouldn't be left in her care. I will take him and she will never speak of the matter again." It wasn't perfect and they would still have to spin a lie about who the mother was to Gangleri but it was a starting point for ideas.

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

Geric wasn't surprised when Quil declared he would take responsibility, just with help. Of course. It was the sort of thing a good mother would do and he cringed, still hating that it had to happen. "That would still mean I need to... to have him here at least."

Then she announced how she would just acquire the baby and Geric stared at Quilriana with wide, awe filled eyes. Suddenly his older brother's affections for the woman made perfect sense, and a different sort of fear settled into the younger harper's gut as he realized he was getting more than he had bargained for when he decided to tell her his secret. Dark and villainous queen of unspeakable power indeed.

"You don't have to disappear her," he quickly said. He didn't think that Quil was speaking euphemistically at all, but his particular trade made him all too aware of the possibility and he didn't want to take that chance. "I... you don't have to talk to her either. Really. Gangleri would kill me if he ever found out I sent you to a... a confrontation." Because really, Geric had no idea how that confrontation would go. He could easily see it working, but what if her father was around and angry and belligerent and wouldn't listen or made demands? If anything at all happened to so much as upset the woman...

He shook his head quickly and drank the rest of his cocoa while wishing it was something stronger. His eyes flickered to his brother's liquor cabinet for a moment before he shook his head and sighed. "I just... maybe I can think of something. If I just try to think about it like work and pretend there's more distance than reality." Geric ran both of his hands through his hair as he tried to think, and when that failed he twisted around and tipped back to lay across the dining chair next to him too, a leg hooked up on the back of the one he'd previously been sitting in.

At least he could think a bit more clearly this way, for some reason being contorted oddly always seemed to help. If he knew what he could get away with in regards to Yvandria it would help, but he barely knew the young woman. If he was going the suggestion he knew a particular friend of his would make he could just get rid of her and the baby, but that would require he didn't care at all. But he wasn't a monster... he'd feel awful if he found out he completely ruined her life, or the baby's. So maybe he did care a little, just maybe not enough to do more than be anxious and terrified. He sighed in frustration. "I'm sorry, Quil. This is really stupid, because I still am too much of a coward to talk to her... but I really should find out what she wants... because I can't just... not care."

Geric took a few deep breaths as he kept trying to think. "Maybe... maybe I could write her a letter? Could you deliver it? I'm not sure if Fret would without Gangleri finding out..."

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
09.09.706, 38
Height
5'7
Eyes
Brown
Build
Slim
Hair
Black, long, wavy

Threads

Disappear her? Quilriana gave Geric a curious look, wondering what he was talking about. That sounded far more sinister than anything she had been suggesting. The girl could move to another Hold if she wanted, be married off and sent away, or she could stay in Fort and never mention the child again. It didn’t matter to her what Yvandria did after the boy was safely taken into their custody but that was the extent of it. She didn’t want to know what one or both of the brothers were capable of.

As Geric contorted into uncomfortable and unbefitting for the dining table positions, Quilriana got to her feet with both mugs and set them in the wash basin for later. They weren’t getting anywhere because Geric simply didn’t want to. Even his counter idea was a weak attempt at showing he was trying but only wanted to further avoid confrontation and putting any real effort into cleaning up what he had done. “No,” she replied and returned to where he sprawled so she could loom above and stare down at him.

“Writing a letter is cowardly, Geric, and you’re better than that. She deserves a face to face interaction no matter how painful it is for you. She’s still a foolish girl but now that you know what that night produced, you need to make a choice, even if it’s telling her you lied and you don’t want anything to do with either of them. You can’t put this off forever.” It was probably the sternest she had ever been with Geric but she felt like he needed the hard shove to get moving. She would help him but he had to do more of the work and that started with making a decision over what he wanted.

She sighed and patted his leg that was draped oddly. “If you only want to clear your brother’s name and then leave the Hold, I will help you get into Fort Weyr. There are options, you just need to pick a path.”

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

Geric wasn't sure which was more startling, the firm answer that he was given, or the fact that Quilriana had moved to loom above him. Either way he was cowering and trying to shrink further away until he forgot exactly how he was sitting and spilled halfway out of his seats, leg still propped up, ass in one chair, and head on the floor as his arms kept him from falling further.

At least the cold and cruel queen of the house had some pity as she patted his leg. Though really, that alternate path wasn't that appealing either. Sure Geric sometimes pondered running away, chase after Ullie and hide among the dragonmen, but then what? "I... hold on." He managed to scramble back up to the chairs, sitting slightly at least more upright on a single one, with one leg pulled up to brace on the neighboring chair so he could rest his chin on it and frown at the woman. "I don't know what I'd do without Gangleri. I hated it when he left after Kathany was gone."

He studied Quilriana a bit longer before he sighed, shoulder's slumping. She wasn't going to budge on this, and he didn't want to have to leave his older brother either. So in complete defeat, Geric mumbled, "I might as well just get it over with. I'll go try to find her, talk to her and ask what she wants at least. Let he know my actual name."

There was a small feeling of betrayal there, that Quil would do this to him, but the other part was more surprised that she cared enough to force the issue. Or maybe she just cared for his brother enough to avoid any scandals for him. That was also nice he supposed. Still, even knowing there was some sort of positive there, he didn't have to be terribly happy about being prodded into action. He uncurled himself and stood to go find his boots to pull on and just get this done. "Sorry for fucking up. Thanks for agreeing not to tell my brother everything... or at least holding off."

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
09.09.706, 38
Height
5'7
Eyes
Brown
Build
Slim
Hair
Black, long, wavy

Threads

The confession that Geric was lost without his brother served to confirm a lot about what she believed. Everyone either treated him like a child or a screw up that needed things done for him. Even now, it seemed Geric was waiting for someone else to help him and when she actually had offered to do most of the work, he still wasn't pleased with that direction. So it was time for him to step up and try solving his problem on the front line. She wasn't going to leave him to do it all on his own but he was going to do it.

"I'm only pushing so hard because I care about you and I don't want this to become a bigger issue by putting it off any longer. I'll help you where you need it and even go with you to see her if you'd like." She leaned over and kissed the crown of his head. With his age so close to Qu'va's, it had always been easier to see him as another son than a brother, though Quilriana did try her best to treat him as a friend. But sometimes a fretting and caring mother was what was needed. She would play mother now and switch back to co-conspirator later on after Geric had thought about his options some more.

"Now. If you wouldn't mind bringing the clothes in from the line, I'll start working on lunch for us. How does warming up the soup from last night with grilled cheese sandwiches sound?" Her kids always loved that combination on gloomy days and when they wanted a little comfort food and Quilriana wondered if it would have the same effect on Geric.

Date of Birth
18.09.721, 23
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Gray Blue
Build
Lean
Hair
Dark Brown, Wavy

Threads

At first Geric couldn't help but pout more even though he knew he shouldn't have. Of course she would say those things, especially since she was a mother, and of course he already knew it deep down. That didn't really make it any easier though. He was still dreading how the talk was going to go. But then she gave his head a kiss and it was so nice that he was embarrassed by it, his cheeks flushing slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck and nodded. "I know... you're right. And I'll talk to her but maybe it would be nice if you were at least nearby just in case I fuck it up worse or something."

That and it would be much harder for him to give in to the compulsion to lie and try to weasel his way out of the situation. With Quil around Geric wouldn't want to get caught, which he was pretty sure was not something she would be happy to hear about. So he didn't say anything and just hoped that maybe getting it done at all would make her happier with him.

The plan for lunch made him feel even worse about having such a terrible motivation. Quil was too good, too nice; hopefully his brother appreciated her enough. Geric couldn't help but give her a quick and tight hug as choked out a soft, "Thanks," before he scurried off to get the clothes. As terrifying as it had been to talk with her, and even with her making him do some things himself, he was glad that she cared and was willing to still help him at all. Maybe things would be okay. Kind of. And if they weren't maybe he'd just get desperate enough to find Ullie.

PA - First Post!

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)