World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
743.06.04 | Masked Mischief
9pm | Mylorah, Yfris, et al.

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
"You did," Mylorah agreed and bit her lower lip in thought, as well as to keep from moaning from the way a hand slid along her skin. On the one hand, it was late enough into the night that no one should be up and moving around that wasn't a part of Yfris' gathering. On the other hand, drudges might be rising for their morning routines but would they pretend not to see a lord and lady being scandalous or would they report it to the Lord of Misty Hold that he had awful guests? No one would be all that surprised that the Weyr girl had seduced the poor Master Harper and she'd be fine with her reputation being shoved further into the dirt if Gangleri's was left alone--however, Lord Tillek might use it as a final straw to keep Tazikel from seeing her and she wasn't ready to say good-bye.

"The moons and stars will wait for us," Mylorah decreed as she crawled off of Gangleri to kneel at his side. "The night is growing short and this isn't an ideal location for proper worshipping.” She got back to her feet and played the gentlemanly role of offering a hand to help the Master Harper up as well. Once he was, Mylorah slipped her arms around his neck, gently pressing into his chest, and gazed up at his face. “And maybe it's another sneaky way to ensure I'll see you again, Master Harper."

A little voice was trying to tell her that she was playing with fire and that Gangleri might be far more smitten with her than he tried to let on. But she already knew that based on her own feelings. What was it with these Holders? Yfris was fun but he didn't hold her captivated like Gangleri and Tazikel did. Her Harper and Lordling had utterly enchanted her from the start and she was too weak to put an end to it. She was well aware that both relationships were going to end in heartbreak and that had always been something she tried to avoid. Sex with friends was fun and deep feelings weren't likely to happen so everyone always walked away happy. But her two Holders were going to hurt her because of their responsibilities elsewhere no matter what they might feel for her. Since she couldn't stop anything before its time, Mylorah had decided to keep enjoying what she could for as long as she was able to.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

L'ri
of Bronze Oncaeth

Date of Birth
15.03.707, 38
Height
6'
Eyes
Brown
Build
in shape but soft
Hair
dark brown

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
Gangleri felt like he'd just had a small victory by somehow managing to be more audacious than Mylorah and he couldn't help but chuckle. "I'll make sure to find someplace nice, bring some extra comforts so that we can greet the rising sun with a proper show." He took her hand as he stood up, but before he could move it to his lips for a kiss she'd moved.

He smiled down at her, gently sliding his fingers through her hair. "You are quite good at luring me back to see you." That was another thing that Javira had done, make up excuses to send for him so that she could steal some of his time for herself. Though it hadn't been a one sided gesture; he'd certainly made his own excuses to see her as well. His smile broadened as an idea came to mind. "How would you like to see one of the plays I've written? I'll have to double check my schedule when I get back, but there should be some performances soon in the Harper Hall."

With a soft chuckle he leaned his head down to give Mylorah a kiss before he continued, "Your brother could drop you off at my home, and I can take you on a tour of the Harper Hall, perhaps even commandeer a private room for you to stay in for at least a night if you wanted." Gangleri was too delighted about the idea to worry about the smaller details at that moment, and besides the more he looked at her the more he wanted to just carry Mylo away right there.

So he did, bending just enough to sweep her off of her feet and into his arms. "I'll send you a letter once I have some dates, for now, please point me in the direction of your room. I believe I can manage to worship you on a bed if not under the stars."

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Page Selection

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)