World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Winter 01.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [P] 743.05.30 | Bruised
8am | A'mos

D'sen
of Bronze Viskuth

Date of Birth
Height
6’4”
Eyes
Dark brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

Written By: Jenn
He woke slowly, eyes refusing to open though he didn't really try. His body was sore, aching, and bruised when he tried to move. When he did he realized his arms and legs were wrapped around the firm body of another. He frowned slightly as he tried to remember exactly what had happened and a quick survey had him realizing just how incredibly smug his dragon was. Viskuth? he questioned silently. He didn't want to wake the other person in the bed and managed to catch the start when he realized he wasn't in his own bed.

Damn it all.

She flew and I chased, the bronze told him with satisfaction coloring his rough voice.

Who flew? D'sen continued with that same frown marring his handsome features. He knew it wasn't a gold that Viskuth's large frame was wrapped around protectively, Viskuth wouldn't have won Arradissicath, and the two that were young enough to interest him didn't interest the rider in the slightest. The women who rode them were... Not his type. Please don't be a male-ridden green, he thought.

Maybe he was lucky enough and D'lyne or Tala or M'quel had been in Fort when their dragon had flown. Tybalith had a habit of never flying in her own weyr and D'sen could deal with the nasty mouthed woman who rode her no problem. What he was certain of was not dealing with one of the men in the aftermath of the flight.

Fayath

Fuck...

PA - First Post!

A'mos
of Green Fayath

Date of Birth
20.10.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
trim beef
Hair
Blonde

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
The first thing that A'mos noticed was that he was sore and stiff in a way that reminded him of a post party drunken fuck. Except he didn't think he had a hangover; sure he was still foggy, having trouble waking up, but he didn't have a headache, his stomach wasn't churning, he didn't want to shove a pillow over his head and just die. In fact he was oddly... pleased?

That made him frown with suspicion and crack his eyes open to glare at the wall as he started to remember glimpses of the flight. His right hand ached and a quick flex of his fingers made him wince at the stinging from his knuckles. Shit, he'd definitely punched someone... maybe two people? It was hard to remember, and he couldn't help but be both worried about whatever punishment he was going to get. Fay didn't deserve to be grounded again just because of him! And if he punched someone then was she okay? There had been a spike of fear at some point-

I'm okay. It was fine. Only scary for a little part and then Viskuth was there and it was better. Fayath's voice made him slow down and wake up a bit more, surprised that instead of her normal hesitant whisper it came as a soft gentle coo. That and another little wave of pleasure from the dragon as she nuzzled her winner affectionately made A'mos let out a soft sigh of relief, subconsciously settling in and leaning back more firmly against the warmth at his back. Wait.

"Fuck." His voice was hoarse and cracked and sounded much angrier than it probably should have since upon another review of his own condition he realized it hadn't been bad necessarily. He was sore, but also wasn't completely against the idea of another round... but that was probably Fayath's fault, though it was still hard to wrap his head around his precious green's current state of mind and the lust and satisfaction that came with it.

With a groan he grabbed onto the arms wrapped around him so that he could make some room and at least turn around to see who it was. He didn't recognize the man though, but a quick glimpse from Fayath at least revealed he was a bronzerider. A'mos had a feeling that meant the man was not planning on sticking around. At least he was cute, he thought before clearing his throat so he could introduce himself a bit more clearly. "I'm A'mos. This is..." a quick look around confirmed that yes, he'd ended up in his own bed at least, "my weyr. Hi... first flight." Hopefully adding that little explanation at the end would make it easier to forgive any faux pas. He frowned as he noticed the bruise and a bit of dried blood on the other man's face. "Oh shit, did I punch you?" Fuck.

PA - First Post!

D'sen
of Bronze Viskuth

Date of Birth
Height
6’4”
Eyes
Dark brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

If he had thought he could get out of the bed and out of the weyr without the other man waking, D'sen was sorely mistaken. He stiffened when the greenrider started speaking, voice hoarse and cracking and for a brief and wild moment, D'sen was pleased he'd done that. It was something that was swiftly and brutally shoved back down to be forgotten and hidden the second it was thought. He knew it was stupid of him, he was no holder born boy to think that his dick would only dip into a woman and to get upset by it when it didn't happen that way but his own shameful thoughts didn't allow him to think otherwise.

I don't know why you worry about it so much. You enjoyed yourself and I enjoyed myself and everyone is fine

It was easy for the bronze to say things like that, he was a dragon and would chase whatever flew but D'sen's father had given him weird ideas about what was expected of a bronzerider and an attraction for a man wasn't it. His body on the other hand was having far different ideas. He was still very much going to blame it on Viskuth. "Please stop moving," he damn near begged as the other man groaned before gripping D'sen's arms and turned.

He blinked, maybe a little stupidly, as the other man introduced himself and it took a second before D'sen remembered that A'mos and Fayath had been in R'nar's weyrling class. His attention was taken from the man in his arms to the newly felt soreness in the middle of his face. All thoughts of shame and leaving was replaced with a sharp pain, his hand lifting to touch his nose. He winced as he fingered the swelling there, finding some dried blood and he grimaced.

"It would appear so," he muttered only a little darkly as both Viskuth's amusement and flight memories were sifting into his mind, "Why exactly did you punch me?" He was fairly certain his nose was broken and D'sen had no clue if it was too late to get a healer to straighten it out.

PA - First Post!

A'mos
of Green Fayath

Date of Birth
20.10.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
trim beef
Hair
Blonde

Threads

A'mos cringed again as the bronzerider confirmed that yes, he had punched him. Shit. His thoughts turned to the last time he'd he'd broken V'lis's nose and the punishment he had received and he couldn't help but worry that it would be even worse this time. Fayath sent out another small wave of reassurance that was still heavily tinged with her own lust as she tried to be the supportive half for once, Pharalth started chasing and being mean and I got scared. Viskuth helped, and he was scary at first too but it was just to keep Pharalth away. It's fine now. The dragon reinforced the thought with another affectionate nuzzle against the protective bronze as she basked in the shelter and comfort his enormous size offered.

That brought an immense sense of relief to A'mos, who sighed and visibly relaxed, smiling absently at the stranger in his bed. "Sorry," he repeated a bit more sedately. He was definitely not used to filtering out the emotions the usually timid green was flooding him with. Her fear and insecurity he could handle easily, had plenty of practice with that, but this was entirely different and he was neither prepared nor capable of caring about it to do anything. "Oh, as for why," he said as he remembered the question that had been asked, "Someone scared Fayath during her flight and I lashed out as a result. I don't like when she's scared. But she says everything is better now. Your bronze scared her at first, but it was a misunderstanding." He didn't bother to point out how the dragons were now getting along quite well in their post flight bliss since he was sure the bronzerider could feel it too.

"Wasn't expecting to be caught by a bronze... or for her to fly for that matter." He eyed the other man's chest and felt compelled to scoot in and rest his face against that warmth. Fayath was getting her cuddles after all, he should clearly follow suit, and who knew how long he'd have that opportunity available to him before the bronzerider left to go find some lady for entertainment. At least that's what he assumed would happen, since he'd heard plenty of stories about bronzeriders being a bit more annoyed with catching men in their beds.

PA - First Post!

D'sen
of Bronze Viskuth

Date of Birth
Height
6’4”
Eyes
Dark brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

Viskuth was very good at making sure D'sen was relaxed and happy, the man was never really good at it and it wasn't difficult to bring the memories of the flight and how much D'sen liked it to the surface. It helped relax the rigidity of the rider.

He blinked as A'mos absent smile flip-flopped his stomach. Now was not the time, he refused to think about what was happening between his thighs and how much he liked being wrapped around the greenrider. It would have been so much simpler if he had been a she instead. "It's alright," he said softly and moved his hand from his nose. It was tender but it would be fine if a little crooked.

He frowned, the motion darkening his face momentarily at the thought of someone scaring A'mos' green so badly he threw punches. D'sen knew it was a leftover from Viskuth overprotective and possessiveness for the first flight he'd ever won. "Do you know who it was?" he asked with a growl that wasn't is own. Fuck it all, Viskuth, would you stop? he grumbled at the bronze with halfhearted annoyance.

You don't really want me too

He was shocked to realize he didn't, in fact, want Viskuth to stop playing with his emotional state. If A'mos being a woman would have made things easier, this made things better. "Viskuth is a good boy," he murmured as A'mos scooted closer to settle a cheek against his chest. They were about the same height but he appreciated the submissive motion of the other man. "Didn't you know the signs?" he asked with surprise, "I would have thought those were the first things they'd have taught you."

If they hadn't taught a greenrider to recognize the signs of a proddy green, D'sen was going to have to pitch a fit. Not that he could have done much about it, but why leave them high and dry. His own sense of protectiveness and hero tendencies were coming to the fore, reminding him exactly why he and Viskuth suited so well. His arms tightened around the other man and D'sen pressed him just a little deeper into his chest.

Might as well enjoy the sensation of the muscular greenrider against him while his mind was still being played by Viskuth.

PA - First Post!

A'mos
of Green Fayath

Date of Birth
20.10.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
trim beef
Hair
Blonde

Threads

"Pretty sure it was just an asshole brownrider. I've gotten in trouble for just hitting before for spooking her," A'mos wanted to grumble and glower, but it was hard to actually be upset at the moment. After all, the bronze had already handled it and made Fayath feel safe and secure and how she felt was the most important thing. It was hard to be upset when she was clearly so happy and content among other things.

A'mos huffed slightly and nodded, the motion making him nuzzle into the bronzerider the same way that Fayath nuzzled into her winner. It almost seemed rude to get D'sen's name from her rather than from the man directly, so he tried not to mention that she'd gently whispered it to him once he'd settled in to his own snuggle. "Yeah, I know the signs, they taught us what proddy greens are like. Fayath is just very... subdued. She's too timid, I have to watch out for her and keep her safe. So I thought something or someone was just upsetting her instead of realizing." That he knew would just take time and practice for him to get used to recognizing.

As he was pulled closer against D'sen's chest, A'mos couldn't help but wrap his own arms around the other man in kind, fingers lazily sliding along the skin of his back. Lazily, without thinking about it, he set a gentle kiss to the bronzerider's chest before he realized what he was doing and turned a shade pink from embarrassment. That was probably too much, but he didn't want to call more attention to it, instead going back to an earlier topic. "I've broken V'lis's nose a couple times, and his brown managed to hurt a blue badly enough he needed stitches after the last flight they were in. He just sets me on edge so... sorry again about your nose. Not sure what I could do to help or make up for that." His usual suggestion, a free hit in return, never went well with Fayath and now certainly did not seem the appropriate time. "You win many other flights? Probably haven't gotten punched during those..."

PA - First Post!

D'sen
of Bronze Viskuth

Date of Birth
Height
6’4”
Eyes
Dark brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

"Brownriders," he growled with annoyance. He probably should have a little better thought about brownriders, his father was one after all, but he'd never had much good experience with them. His father included.

He frowned when A'mos explained that Fayath was timid and shy, quiet and subdued. He'd never met a green who was and it was interesting to see such an obviously brave rider on a green like that. He supposed that was how it was sometimes, riders exactly what a dragon needed to balance them out. "I've never... Met a green like that before," he admitted, "The ones I know are always so... In your face. Anserath is kind of like that. Bubbly and all over the place." His brother's green was vibrant and carefree and had none of the subdued nature that Fayath apparently did.

The soft kiss against his bare chest brought a soft inhalation of breath from him and when he glanced down he found a handsome face flushed pink with embarrassment. He couldn't fathom why A'mos would be embarrassed about kissing him, D'sen wasn't embarrassed, though he did color slightly when he realized the small motion and Viskuth's interference was pressed hard against the other man's hip. "I... uh..." he didn't know what else to say but he didn't move in an attempt to hide his heavy erection. What good would it have done?

"V'lis is a cocksucker who deserves having his nose broken," D'sen said with a scowl. He didn't know the brownrider well but he had heard stories of his nasty nature and the nature of his dragon. Neither was someone D'sen wanted anything to do with. "If he bothers you again let me know," D'sen told him with a little squeeze to punctuate the demand. Not that he had any idea what he would do to V'lis but the offer would stand.

"Oh... Um no," he shook his head and it was this time for him to be a little embarrassed, "Viskuth's never really been interested in chasing and this is the first time he's won. Do you think people get punched a lot during flights?" He knew they could be violent but D'sen always assumed it was because riders were rough with their partners during a flight. He remembered the bruises his mother would have after a flight his father lost. It had always made him frown when he was younger but maybe there was a reason.

PA - First Post!

A'mos
of Green Fayath

Date of Birth
20.10.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
trim beef
Hair
Blonde

Threads

"She's pretty special lady," A'mos said as he nodded. "But that's fine, I do my best to try and make her feel safe. And I know there are lots of outgoing greens, but I figure people know about them more... well because of that. Other dragons like Fayath probably wouldn't want to draw attention to themselves." At least that's what he assumed.

A'mos did his very best to ignore the bronzerider's lingering bit of flight lust jabbed against his hip, though he couldn't help it if other parts of his body reacted on their own. He brushed that thought aside and just enjoyed the cuddle he was getting. That was a nice little bonus to getting searched. Trying not to get caught and dealing with opportunistic assholes meant that the times he did get laid never included such luxuries. Then again he was here with a bronzerider so he was partially surprised the man was still there.

Before he could comment on that though he had to laugh at the comment about V'lis. "I don't think he's nice enough to suck a dick, but he definitely deserves to have his nose broken as far as I'm concerned. And really you don't have to do anything, I'm pretty good at hitting him myself even if it gets me grounded with extra chores." The sentiment and the little squeeze that came with it was nice though, and as silly as it was, A'mos found it... sweet. He wasn't used to that and it almost made the situation funny with how bizarre it was.

"Oh I don't know about a lot... I've heard stories though. Greenriders getting things dislocated, stuff getting broken... I heard a goldrider here punched someone during a flight. I think she went to a different Weyr, not sure which." More than one person had given him a list of horror stories just in case something happened, but A'mos was really far more worried about Fayath. "They don't usually get too rough though. And really I would be more worried about Fay. I was so worried she would end up with a shitty winner who hurt her." But that hadn't happened, she had a bright and shining bronze to keep her safe, she happily reminded him.

That made A'mos clear his throat and shift his weight uncomfortably, which considering how closely the two men were pressed together did not help matters at all. "Ah, you don't have to stick around if you don't want since... well you're a bronzerider." Hopefully that didn't come off as insulting. Fayath would probably be upset if his dragon felt insulted.

PA - First Post!

D'sen
of Bronze Viskuth

Date of Birth
Height
6’4”
Eyes
Dark brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

It was his turn to laugh when A'mos said that V'lis wasn't nice enough to suck a dick. He had to admit that the greenrider was probably correct in that estimation and the brownrider definitely deserved to have his nose broken and then some from what D'sen understood.

"Yeah some of the stories are pretty bad," he murmured quietly knowing full well his brownrider father had been the cause of a few of them. He chuckled at the story about a goldrider throwing punches during a flight. He never would have imagined a goldrider throwing punches, they were usually a lot more chill during a flight than greens. "They get rough enough," D'sen admitted, "I know they do but it's not something I'd like to have happen when Viskuth chases." Not that he had much experience in Viskuth chasing but he knew he wasn't going to be a violent rider during a chase. It simply wasn't in him.

"Please stop moving," he reiterated when A'mos shifted his weight, the movement closing his eyes and causing a sharp intake of breath between gritted teeth. You should probably tell him your name, the bronze told him with amusement. "I... Wasn't planning on leaving," he told the greenrider roughly. Had he been? He couldn't remember but now that he was a little more comfortable with the man in his arms, D'sen wasn't altogether sure he wanted to move. "What does my being a bronzerider have anything to do with it?" he asked though he knew it had everything to do with it.

"I'm D'sen by the way," he told the greenrider quickly as he tried to focus on everything but the resurgence of need flooding him.

PA - First Post!

A'mos
of Green Fayath

Date of Birth
20.10.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
trim beef
Hair
Blonde

Threads

"So long as Fay doesn't get hurt it's fine," A'mos muttered. He could and would take a lot of punishment and abuse if it meant his green was fine. The request to stop moving only drew his attention more to their current position and how they were pressed against each other, and how his own body was reacting to that. He swallowed and took a slow deep breath as he fought the urge to move again. "Sorry, sorry. Didn't mean to."

A'mos was surprised to hear that the bronzerider wasn't planning on leaving, and had to resist the urge to shift and move again as his mind came up with various reasons for that. Was he wanting another round? Was he just indulging his dragon and staying for a cuddle? Just trying to be polite and not make a scene of running away from a greenrider's room? The question about being a bronzerider made him huff slightly. "Well bronzeriders are attracted to women and not men, right? At least mostly."

He gave another shrug, though he was at least careful not to move the rest of him with the movement. "I'm rather new to living in a Weyr, came from Lemos Hold. I'm used to desperate men making exceptions to get their dicks wet and then pretending nothing happened, things like that. I'm not going to be offended by someone leaving because their dragon put them in a bed with someone they wouldn't normally be attracted to." It was actually a nice change from what he was used to if he was honest.

With a smile he added, "Still, it was nice to meet you D'sen. You are a much nicer sight than I thought I'd get to wake up to. Though if you weren't planning on leaving yet... what were you planning on?" A'mos did his best to make the question sound as casually curious as possible, though he couldn't help if certain parts of him twitched, or even if his eyes kept glancing down at D'sen's chest or even lower.

PA - First Post!

D'sen
of Bronze Viskuth

Date of Birth
Height
6’4”
Eyes
Dark brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

"It's okay," the bronzerider insisted. He knew the etiquette with females, never taught what to do with a man because that simply wasn't done. He should've been prepared for it considering the amount of male ridden greens there were in each weyr but he hadn't even entertained the idea. Which was stupid and he knew it. "You don't have to apologize I just..." his jaw twitched as his voice trailed off, still trying to ignore how his body was making a liar out of everything they knew.

"I don't even know what I like anymore," he said with soft honesty as his hand shifted, to drag through his dark hair. And it was honest, it was obvious even without Viskuth's intervention that D'sen had enjoyed himself or was going to enjoy himself, his body had made that intention abundantly clear. It was only Viskuth that helped him relax enough about wanting the man in his arms to not care what others think.

"I'm not desperate," he insisted with a growl and a squeeze of his arm, "And I never said I wasn't attracted to you. I only meant if you didn't stop moving I was going to explode. Men who're just looking to get their dick wet aren't worth it." More of that honesty and the edges of his cheeks were warm with it. He didn't generally go about admitting his attraction to people, women or men, he wasn't like R'nar. It didn't come easily to him. It had to be worried and poked and forced out of him in a rush of words and blushes.

"Well... I don't know what I was planning on doing," he told the greenrider with a nonplussed tone. He hadn't been wanting to leave but he hadn't thought about what he wanted to do all the way through. He was unsure and a little shy about the entire situation. It was disconcerting. You could just... Let go, have a little fun. It won't kill you D'sen the bronze told him quietly as he mantled a wing to snug it back around Fayath with a pleased rumble.

PA - First Post!

A'mos
of Green Fayath

Date of Birth
20.10.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
trim beef
Hair
Blonde

Threads

A'mos was very careful to not react when the bronzerider admitted he wasn't sure what he liked. It wasn't his place to really comment on it, even if he could point out the other man's erection. That could very well have been just the dragon's fault after all, and even if it wasn't, people didn't always take such personal questions about themselves very well, especially when they were doing the questioning. A'mos had seen plenty of fights started over less back in the mines.

"I never said you were desperate," he quickly responded, unable to help the tension building in his shoulders as he instinctively pulled back in case he needed to throw or dodge a punch. But then D'sen kept talking and A'mos couldn't help but turn a shade red himself as he tried to untangle it all. The bronzerider never said he wasn't attracted... but that still wasn't saying he was. And the following comment made A'mos scowl as he let it hit him a bit too personally. "Sometimes you get horny and lonely enough they seem worth it, or you think something will be different for once. Sometimes people just do stupid things."

He wasn't exactly proud of himself for the amount of times he'd just let things happen, even when he knew how it would go. And maybe he was about to do it all over again here. "You should probably figure that out," he grumbled as he finished pulling away from the man to roll onto his back. There was a flash of concern from Fayath that only set A'mos further on edge. Was the bronze suddenly bothering her? No, if anything she was trying to snuggle him more for comfort while she was nestled in the safety of a wing. Please don't be mad, A'mos... I don't think he meant anything- the whisper of her voice was cut off with a frustrated huff of air from his nostrils.

Shit, he hadn't meant to upset her. A'mos lifted his arm and rested the back of his wrist over his eyes as he focused on trying to take a few deep breaths. He just needed to calm down, ignore the other man in his room, and focus on his dragon.

PA - First Post!

D'sen
of Bronze Viskuth

Date of Birth
Height
6’4”
Eyes
Dark brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

You're very good at putting your foot in your mouth

D'sen could have expired on the spot when A'mos started getting huffy about the words the bronzerider was saying. He hadn't meant to offend him and had only tried to make him see reason but somehow, D'sen had pissed the greenrider off enough that the other man was pulling away from him to flop on his back.

D'sen didn't try to keep him where he didn't want to be, no matter how much he wanted to tuck him back in against his chest. "People are dumb," he muttered before quickly adding, "And by people I mean me." He was stupid, he could have explored all the swirls and butterflies and weird sensations waking up next to the male greenrider had brought on but he'd managed to ruin everything. Like he always did.

"Listen," he started a little louder, "I want you but I don't know how to feel about it. Spent my whole ass life getting the shit kicked out of me for things my dad didn't agree with, it wasn't expected of me only for my brother. It's all mixed up and confusing and fuck it." He groaned lightly at the sudden confession he was making. He hadn't meant to blurt all that out but he had and he couldn't take any of it back.

PA - First Post!

A'mos
of Green Fayath

Date of Birth
20.10.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
trim beef
Hair
Blonde

Threads

A'mos kept his eyes closed and his wrist loosely resting on top of them as he focused on breathing, focused on trying to calm himself to help Fayath calm down. She was still clinging to her bronze, but in a manner that sought out more comfort than pleasure and that was upsetting in some vague way that he was sure indicated it was his fault. So he focused on his breathing, and while he didn't try to actively ignore the other man in his bed he did huff out another soft annoyed snort.

At least he refrained from agreeing that the man was an idiot aloud. He wasn't starting a fight. He was just breathing and thinking the most apologetic thoughts he could to Fay and hoping that she would forgive him and relax enough that her eagerness to shove herself closer to the bronze and snuggle him would wane a bit. Not that he wanted her to stop snuggling the bronze, A'mos quickly thought to himself, he just didn't want her to have distress and sadness be the motivation for it.

As D'sen started to go about his confession though, the greenrider took a tentative sidelong peek at the man from under his arm. But then the bronzerider kept going and A'mos couldn't help but roll his eyes and let out a long and frustrated sigh. "Whelp. Good luck with the confusion there. Sure does suck. I'm not really into helping straight guys 'experiment' and 'discover themselves' anymore but I'm sure you can find someone who is." It was hard, but he managed to keep the venom out of his voice, kept his tone flat as he tried to refocus on his dragon's comfort.

PA - First Post!

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)