World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [P] 743.05.03 | We're going on an adventure
10am | Zoremet

Date of Birth
07.05.724, 20
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Blue
Build
Slender and fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

Written By: Jenn
She was an early riser, always had been and probably always would be, and she'd already eaten with a healthy dose of klah. Which was probably why she was bouncing on her toes as she made her way back towards the candidate barracks, muffing in one hand that she munched happily. She was quite bored while everyone waited for the beginning of Nadioth's hatch. That was the worst part of it all for Kaiza, the waiting and it was wildly boring. Which was probably why a sudden flash of inspiration had an idea forming.

She was grinning as she entered the barracks, eyes skirting around the room as she looked for a likely accomplice. She raised her muffin in victory when she found Zoremet still being a right slug-a-bed. If there was one thing that would never change about the other candidate it was his need to cuddle as long as he could in his bed.

She stuffed the rest of her muffin in her mouth and actually managed to chew it up and swallow before she launched herself at the lump of a candidate wrapped in his furs. "Zory!" she shouted, "Wake up! I'm bored and I want you to do something with me." That inspiration had struck and Kaiza had realized that she had never actually explored Benden all that much. What kind of adventurous person was she that she'd never been anywhere exciting around the weyr while she was here.

She wondered if she could get him to see what was outside the weyr.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
02.12.724, 20
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
Zory had been having the greatest dream about a certain crush of his. Only it was multiple crushes all there in a giant sexy cuddle pile with him on a bed as soft as his most luxurious yarn. And then there was a shout and he was being tackled and flailing about naked beneath his cozy furs in his bed.

"Wha-" Zoremet mumbled as he paused in his flailing to rub the sleep out of his eyes and blink at the far too cheery for this hour woman who was now in his bed. Ah, Kaiza. At least she'd know the erection he shoved one of his furs back over wasn't for her. "What are you doing?" he asked with a mumble before yawning and stretching. If she was going to be in his bed she was going to cuddle him, dammit. He wrapped his arms around her to try and wrestle her down until he could get a stubborn cuddle out of the tragedy of having such a nice dream interrupted.

She was babbling about something though, and being bored, and once it became incredibly obvious she wasn't going to just let it be and sleep with him he let out a sigh and dramatically whined, "Fiiiiine. I'll get up." He tossed the furs back off, oblivious and uncaring about his nudity as he pulled on a pair of pants. He'd deal with his erection with a quick trip to the bathroom if Kaiza didn't manage to kill it on her own by then with her morning cheeriness. "You want to what now? Will I need a shirt? How cold is it outside?"

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
07.05.724, 20
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Blue
Build
Slender and fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

\She laughed when he wrapped his arms around her and tried to tuck her into a cuddle. No cuddling for Kaiza, she had things to do and people to annoy! "Nothing as fun as whatever gave you that gigantic boner, Zory," she laughed again and wiggled until he relented and flung his furs aside. Kaiza was well aware of the type of people Zory liked and she knew she was not in that group but it didn't stop her from admiring what he put on display.

Her grin grew with delight when he didn't immediately deny her. Lock, stock, and sinker. "I'm bored," she reiterated and tilted her head, "And I want you to help with that." She levered herself up, swinging her legs over the edge of his cot as she watched him get dressed. "I want to go exploring," she continued as her feet swung above the ground, "And you're going to come with me."

Because what better way to show someone you love them than by dragging them around unexplored places in a weyr?

"We might go outside and its a bit brisk so you'll need a shirt and probably sturdy boots," she told him with a nod.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
02.12.724, 20
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde

Threads

"It was a very nice dream and you weren't invited," Zory said as he stuck his tongue out at her. He wasn't especially bothered by her seeing his erection or even pointing it out, she was just his friend after all. If one of his crushes had seen on the other hand... that thought actually made him blush slightly as he adjusted himself in his pants.

He perked up a bit when she shared why she'd interrupted his sleep. "Exploring? Oh that sounds fun. Sure I'll go." The only problem was that this would require a shirt. Zory focused on his boots first before digging around to find something suitable for his torso. He found an old faded gray shirt that fir the bill; not so heavy he'd overheat, not so light he'd freeze, and not so nice he'd be upset if it got snagged and torn on something. Perfect.

With a grin he pulled it on over his head. "Just going to make a stop then catch back up with you out in the bowl." It was as quick a stop as he could make in the bathroom at least, though Zory tried not to take too long. He even sent Pit out ahead to wait with Kaiza so she wouldn't be too bored while she waited. He had to squint in the sun as he stepped out, but as soon as he saw his friend he waved and jogged over to join her. "Where to first? I haven't snooped around here as much as some of the other weyrs."

Date of Birth
07.05.724, 20
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Blue
Build
Slender and fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

"Thank fuck for that," she laughed at him when he stuck his tongue out at her. She did wonder what the dream had been, though, when she saw the blush high on his cheeks when he adjusted himself. She bet it was pretty good.

"Perfect!" she grinned at him as she hopped off his cot and waited for him to get ready. She was So ready for this. She was fairly certain they were going to find some good shit on this little adventure, Kaiza's goal was to search around the older parts of the weyr. The places that haven't seen the light of day since the plague. If they were good enough they wouldn't even get caught much less in trouble for being stupid.

She sketched him a sloppy salute before striding out of the barracks. She might have rubbed her hands together in glee and she might not of. It didn't matter but Kaiza was excited. She'd known exploring by herself was the epitome of dumb and she was ecstatic that Zory had agreed to come with her. Now at least if something falls on her head, there'll be someone there to help.

"I want to explore the parts that haven't been opened up yet," she said to him with a nod of her chin towards the darker areas, "I wanna see if we can find shit from before the plague. Bet we could sell it for a mark or two if we find the right person too. You down for that?"

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
02.12.724, 20
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde

Threads

It was always fun hanging out with Kaiza, and maybe she would keep them from getting lost! And besides, she seemed confident enough in their plan that she wouldn't let them get lost. So with a glance at the darkness he decided this was probably just fine. Sure it wasn't the great outdoors which he generally found more interesting, but this seemed like it would be interesting in its own way! And with a couple of marks split between them if they did get as lucky as Kaiza thought it was an even more intriguing thought. "Ooh, maybe I could get more yarn at the next Gather! Sure, I'll go. Think we should bring water or anything? It's probably fine right?"

With her adventure sense tingling, Pit popped in to land delicately on Zory's shoulder with a chirp of greeting for his friend. He reached up and gave her head a gentle rub. "See, even Pit is ready to go. Do you think you'll ever get a flitter of your own? They can be really fun and helpful." He leaned in to give Kaiza a bump with his shoulder that sent Pit circling around to his other side then started to head towards the dark that she'd indicated. He paused before he got too far and glanced at his friend. "You go first. If I do it I might get us lost or something."

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)