World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [C] 743.04.18 | Morning Connection
8am | Cazan

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
T'ryn woke early, before the sun was up in Fort, knowing it would be soon in Telgar. He had spent the rest of his time with M'quel hanging out as friends, lovers, and even cleaning coworkers as he helped tidy up after themselves. Eventually they had slept and he knew it was time to face everything he had been avoiding. He pointed M'quel back to her bed, insisting he could gear up Syrendryth on his own and she needed her strength for later when she made amends to a green that didn't get her oiling. His parting words were a promise they would do that all again soon--as long as her dad didn't kill him first. The look on her face had him laughing. Apparently M'quel hadn't quite made it to dissecting what their time on the lake could bring.

When he returned to Telgar Weyr, it was still early enough that T'ryn wasn't sure if Cazan would be awake or alone. But he also had children he had quickly bundled off to the crèche the previous day so he went there first, leaving the straps on his dragon for a little longer. The twins were awake--no surprise there given how little sleep they seemed to need--so he spent time changing their diapers, dressing them, and playing before he bundled them up once more to make the trek up to his dads' weyr. "Your grandpas will be thrilled to have you at this hour," T'ryn grinned to himself and continued to do so when Ayyonth and Larrikith both told him to let himself in.

After literally dropping the twins off on R'nd and B'jin as they still snuggled in bed, T'ryn met Syrendryth on their ledge for a quick return home. He was told A'tay had left, which made him breathe easier as he wasn't ready to see his brother yet. He had thought he found his way to being okay with everything but it was still awkward and he wanted to check in with Cazan and work out any issues there first. He couldn't handle dealing with multiple emotional crises at once.

He peeked in on Malvayth first, holding a finger to his lips so she would play the quiet and sneaky game with him since he didn't know if Cazan was sleeping or not. But he had to congratulate her on one of her best games yet and assure her he was very surprised and loved that she wanted to give him something special for his birthday. He knew how much of a handful she was but he had always adored her and learned early on how best to handle her enthusiasm and tantrums.

He found Cazan in her work room, already busying herself with a project despite the early hour. With a soft sigh, T'ryn found himself still smiling as he stood silently in the doorway, watching her work. He loved watching her work and loved her dedication to the craft but was this just her usual work ethic or her coping mechanism when something was wrong?

Knowing his mate like he did, T'ryn slipped back out to find some fruit in their kitchen that he sliced and laid out on a plate. He returned to the work room and set it down in the designated safe area for such things as it wouldn't get dye on it or spill on leather. T'ryn was used to being Cazan's food fairy that brought up tasty meals and snacks regularly since they met but he felt like he was slacking. He should have stopped at the dining cavern and grabbed a full meal for her.

Once Cazan's attention was on him and interrupting her didn't seem likely to ruin anything, T'ryn wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her in greeting. "I missed you," he confessed. While he still went to bed with and woke up beside someone, it wasn't the same. Cazan was almost always in bed with him. They had also parted in a frenzy yesterday and while he still wished her luck and said he loved her, it felt so long ago with so much happening since.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
Cazan's morning had started out easy enough (though it had been far too early for her usual tastes). At first she'd gotten abit too snuggly with the wrong blonde, again, before apologizing that she'd thought he was T'ryn. That only made A'tay even more of an embarrassed mess without the dragons helping, so she'd spent a good amount of time reassuring him that things were fine, it was just a perfectly normal flight with nothing to be embarrassed about. But at least she'd waited until after the bronzerider had left to have her own existential crisis. She'd already had a bath, stared at herself in the mirror in disappointment wondering what she would say to actual T'ryn when he came home. And then, because of course she couldn't just think about it and then relax she hadn't even picked up the twins.

No, she got straight to work. Of course she was making something for T'ryn, because he needed a much better birthday gift than the satchel and document folio she'd already made. Maybe if she also made something for Sy it would help? She could just make a big of a fancy tooled patch showing him and Bedith perhaps that could just snugly latch onto his straps or supplement them perhaps. He was a good dragon after all, devoted to his mate. Definitely not sleeping with that mate's siblings for extra rounds after a flight. She knew it was a silly thought as soon as she had it, but she couldn't help but stew on it. She was almost done with the basic tooling of the panel, though of course it didn't really look exactly like either specific dragon more than it just looked like a pair of generic dragons. But she knew a couple of artists she could try to recruit into adding a bit of paint that she could seal onto the leather with lacquer to really finish it off once she was done with the tooling.

So of course she didn't notice Malvayth's momentary surge of joy that just instantly vanished as the gold hid her emotions and thoughts so she could enthusiastically greet her favorite person and bask in his appreciation for her hard work. Lady even climbed down from her favorite perch atop Mal's head to give the rider a snuggle before retreating back to cuddle with Sir back atop their gold dragon fortress. The little bronze glowered down at T'ryn for a moment, gave him a small chirp in greeting, and then went right back to ignoring him.

In her workroom, Cazan was still obliviously working away on the tooling, trying to make sure she got as many of the little details in with her knife as she could of the two dragons sunning together on their ledge. There was a soft thud somewhere of a plate setting down and without thinking she began to wind down on her work, finishing up the part she was on and giving the rest a quick glance before turning and spotting T'ryn. There was a lurch in her chest and a knot in her stomach but before she could even say anything he had his arms around her and she melted against him with a soft sigh.

"I missed you too," she said hoarsely. After clearing her throat she very gently pushed him away, hands still on him as she frowned, the guilt still swirling in her her head. "We should probably talk though. I... I want to say I couldn't help it but I also don't think I fought it as much as I should and I just..." she sighed and gave in to the need to pull her mate back into a tight hug so she could finish her muffled confession. "I had some extra rounds with A'tay after the flight, and I just feel so guilty about it and I'm sorry." She held her breath as she waited for a reaction from T'ryn, her nerves making her imagine terrible scenarios in her head. Not quite sure what was going on, but aware that his master was worried, Sir popped in and neatly landed on her shoulder, glaring around and climbing up onto T'ryn's shoulders to try and get a better look around for any potential danger.

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

His eyes slid shut and a little nod in agreement that they needed to talk. He knew they did but he still wanted to put it off a little longer as he only wanted to hold Cazan and remind himself she was real and convey his love to her despite the stupid things he did. He also needed a little more time to prepare before hearing about how wonderful A'tay was and the potential decision to swap out brothers. What if Malvayth decided Xyxyth was perfect and they were mates now? He had briefly entertained that thought when he saw the win happen but had forgotten it since. It was back now and had T'ryn close to panicking, but he calmed himself when Cazan didn't lead with that. Malvayth also hadn't mentioned anything and she would have been bursting as she got him to guess her secret.

But a confession that extra rounds took place did still leave T'ryn wondering where it left him in the picture and how he felt about it. He held Cazan tightly, afraid that it might be the last time he would be able to. Not just because of her potential interest in his brother--the guilt she expressed could go either way--but because of what he did. It was best to tackle the Flight first since T'ryn hated seeing Cazan so upset. Sir hated it just as much and his guard routine after appearing almost had T'ryn smiling.

"It's okay," he reassured both woman and firelizard but then shifted focus solely to Cazan as Sir continued using him as a lookout perch. "Extra rounds often happen and many believe they're still a part of the Flight process since there's so many emotions and the arousal to work through." He kissed the top of her head, still refusing to end the clinging hug. It seemed Cazan needed it as much as he did as well.

"I panicked and fled when he won. Oh, I put the twins in the crèche before I left but they're with my dads now," T'ryn had been so out of it with his need to flee that he hadn't even left a note about what he did with their kids but Cazan likely would have assumed they were with him or safely tucked away. "You know I'm always supportive of Mal's great games and the results, but this one threw me off. I didn't know how to handle you with my brother but it's fine, honest. As long as you're safe and you enjoyed yourself." He didn't want to joke about murder given all they had been through but he would still consider it if need be. But she looked fine and had been working without any obvious physical hindrance so A'tay was safe a while longer.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan tried to think reassuring thoughts to Sir as he kept vigil atop Mount T'ryn, but quickly realized she was being ignored until the little bronze had decided for himself things were safe, which probably meant he would be attacking or at least menacing someone or something in the near future. That wasn't worth releasing her hold on her mate though as she tried not to just drown in the guilt she felt.

Even T'ryn's reassurance that it was okay didn't do too much to sooth her. She nodded, taking advantage of the mention of their children to try and steady her voice a bit more. "I figured that's where they were. I would have checked there after I finished my work. And if they weren't there I would have checked with your family after that." Still, he hated that he felt so uncomfortable that he panicked and left in the first place. "I hate that you left because you were panicking. I'd rather you left because you were bored and the flight was taking forever." She sighed and thunked her head gently against him in frustration. "I love you so much, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable just because our dragons... do things." And those things were frustratingly not with each other. She didn't exactly wish Syrendryth would change his mind about Bedith, but she did admit it would have made some things so much more convenient for them.

She'd have to actually talk about the root of her guilt eventually though. Cazan was not used to having this much and she couldn't stand it. "I did enjoy myself, and I was safe. But I kept thinking about you too and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have wanted to join in at all and it was a dumb idea but I just... I feel bad for enjoying it so much. Oh and I still have to get Kor'is and Taith to take me out on a ride later. Please don't let me get distracted and forget that." That was definitely that last thing she needed. "I missed you so much... and hey. At least Malvayth seems to like variety with her prizes so hopefully he won't win again?" Cazan honestly had no idea if that particular trend would continue, but was desperately hoping that would be the case.

With another frustrated sigh she turned and steered them to the bed so they could at least sit down while she almost desperately continued to cling to him. "Sorry, I know you said it's okay already I just worry so much about you. I don't want you to get upset and leave because I did something." Cazan didn't bother to clarify that she meant forever and not just on a short trip, it felt like it would be a curse almost to say it aloud, something best to never say because it was too terrifying to even think about. It felt like some sort of silly holder superstition and not something that would concern a proper dragonrider so she apologized again. "I'm sorry if this is silly and ridiculous." Annoyed with his watch tower being lowered, Sir at least took off to land atop a cabinet to stalk around on.

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

He let Cazan speak without interruption, sensing she needed to get it all out before she burst from the guilt. He was skilled at bottling it up and living with it, even sometimes letting it guide him in decisions. Sometimes that left him doing something stupid and the cycle of guilt began again. Leaving kind of counted as part of that cycle but he was going to break the pattern and follow Cazan's lead and talk about it. After reassuring her there was nothing to fear.

He also let her talk because his mind was stuck at how she was still thinking about him during sex and wished he would join them. He had never thought about that sibling in such a way but working together for his mate's pleasure was something to consider as it potentially aligned with other ideas to ease the guilt.

They settled on the bed, still wrapped around each other, and T'ryn thought this alone spike to what they meant to each other. They loved one another and found strength and comfort in their embrace. Nothing could harm them when they were together. But talking was also important in their relationship. "I left because I'm a dramatic idiot. I was jealous and worried because my attractive and clever younger brother was with you. I worried you would prefer him to me and then I was mad at myself for being jealous because it's a Flight."

There was still so much more to bring up but where did he start? With the easy part. "I love you so much as well, and I'll only leave you if you ask me to." It would be one of the hardest things he would ever do, but if Cazan no longer loved him and wanted him out of her life, he would do it. Maybe not without questions, but he would do as she wanted in the end.

"I need to tell you about where I went. What I did," T'ryn ran a hand through his hair in a nervous gesture he didn't do often. He sighed when he saw the slight tremor that was brought on by high emotions thanks to the poisonous muffin. He would do it all again, however, since it meant Cazan never did. "I went to Fort and ended up seeing M'quel. I figured her eternal perky attitude would help distract me. We chatted for a bit and then... we were kissing and... more. At the lake. I'm so sorry. You're probably going to hear gossip about it and I need to warn Mulrissa as well since our dragons are mated and I may have embarrassed her along with you." It was his turn to wallow in guilt as he let go of Cazan and leaned forward, elbows on his thighs, and hands holding his head.

He sat back up so he could face Cazan and her judgement now that the secret was out and just details and ideas were left. "It wasn't planned but I did enjoy it. And it helped me realise I really am okay with you and A'tay. Flight or not." How could he be anything else when he was yet again banging someone his brother was interested in?

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

"You're not a dramatic idiot," Cazan muttered softly. Except if she was being honest he was sometimes. She sighed a little and added, "Most of the time." At least his other concern was so much easier to address and she couldn't help but let out a snort. "Of course I prefer you! I mean... he was fun and all, I had a good time with the flight, but he wasn't you." At least it was helping to soothe her guilt a bit, because while she did quite enjoy those extra rounds with A'tay none of it had tempted her to try and keep him or leave T'ryn. She couldn't even imagine any reason to want him to leave her.

At least the talking seemed to have helped with the guilt. A little was still there but it no longer left her stomach in knots or filled her with dread, it was just a nagging reminder that she was disappointed in herself a little bit and that would probably fade away with time. And maybe she'd talk to A'tay a little about it too. Maybe. You should! He and Xyxyth were very fun! The gold was just happy that her rider was feeling better about whatever silly thing had her upset. It had been a great game and an excellent win after all.

Cazan decided to ignore Mal for the moment and focus on T'ryn as he started to do his own talking. She was pretty sure she remembered M'quel, though she was also pretty sure she'd heard through the sibling grapevine somewhere that A'tay also liked her. She had a slight frown on her face by the time T'ryn was done talking as a result, more concerned that he could be potentially setting himself up for even more guilt than she was personally bothered by it.

But then she saw his face and gently gave him a shove to lie down on the bed so she could mostly sprawl on top of him and keep him trapped. "I'm glad you were able to have fun with one of your friends. I'm just hoping you don't accidentally make yourself even feel guilty or cause drama further down the line." She left it at that, not bringing up that she thought she had heard about A'tay's crush since she wasn't sure she was actually correct about that and definitely didn't want to make her mate feel guiltier. If she felt so crushed by guilt she could only imagine how he felt when he'd mentioned the feeling before!

She gently patted his chest and gave him a reassuring squeeze. "I don't think I'll be sleeping with your brother outside of flights. I'm sure Zelana can keep him entertained. And hey, if she manages to impress a gold maybe that will help keep Xyxyth distracted. Anyway I want you to be happy, and if you want to have fun with your friend that's fine by me. She seems sweet." Cazan smiled a bit at that, because T'ryn did deserve more sweetness in his life, no matter what the source was.

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

T'ryn wrapped his arms around Cazan, waiting a moment to let her get comfortably sprawled atop him before digesting his words. He just wanted to hold his mate, and nor have either of them worry about anything else. He felt they were getting closer to that moment but he still had a few things to say and make sure everything was clear between them. He didn't want anymore secrets in their relationship and since he was confident they were all on his side, he was going to air them out. Most of them. A blonde one could stay hidden away but that wasn't anything of concern now anyway.

"Thank you for saying that. I was hoping to maybe visit her sometimes but only if you were okay with it. No more secret lovers. In fact, I haven't had any in about a year. You're so open with yours and I treated mine as something I was ashamed of and it wasn't fair to anyone." He often returned home from one of those hook ups utterly ashamed of himself and the guilt only grew because of Cazan's trust in him. He had risked so much with his stupidity and he didn't want to continue down that path.

"Zelana was a secret lover. A'tay didn't know for a while either. And now I slept with his best friend he's always had a special love for." It pained him to say that all out loud, knowing how bad it made him look to the one he loved so much. But he had to say it. No more secrets and...well, less guilt at least. "I'm not a very good brother," T'ryn added in a whisper, that shame cropping up on him. It stung the most because of how A'tay had taken it. "He knew. We were reckless and he caught on but waited until one of us told him. I eventually did and he was disappointed it took so long and said he wouldn't have cared since he knows he's one of Zelana's lovers. Then I was too ashamed to tell you."

He let out a slow breath, knowing he had one more thing to say, even though Cazan had already stated she had no interest. But what if that had been the guilt talking and she didn't want to upset him again after his initial confession? "Being with the women he's interested in has made me get over most of my insecurities and want to encourage you to spend time with him if you're ever interested. Xyxyth will want to spend time with Mal when she's on the Sands and I won't stop you two from passing the time together. If he makes you happy like Kor'is and Yfris do, I'll welcome him into the club."

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan gently drummed her fingers on him as she listened to him talk about his secret lovers. She wasn't bothered that he'd kept them a secret, but she was concerned that he seemed so ashamed of it all. Perhaps a little surprised that he'd slept with Zelana, and was well aware of his brother's feelings about the best friend. "I think..." her voice trailed off as she tried to think of how best to phrase things. A few more seconds of drumming her fingers and she cleared her throat to try again. "I think that the only thing I'm worried about, his how you get along with your brother. He's your family and I know you care about him. I just don't want you to end up angry with yourself."

She stretched up to give T'ryn a quick kiss before settling back down. "Though if you do end up angry with yourself or disappointed for whatever reason I'll still be here. And I'm glad that you told me, even though I'm pretty sure part of it all is that you like some secrets." Cazan couldn't help but smirk and snort a little at herself, "And I don't have any left since Mal decided to tell the world I was not my brother."

It had been a fun secret, and had provided quite the interesting story for how they'd met, though honestly she liked just being able to do her work and not care so much about the crafthall. She could feel Mal's curiosity over the whole idea of a secret game as the dragon listened in, so she decided to indulge that topic a bit more. "I don't know if I'd be able to do much to help with your.... ah... Malvayth thinks they're secret games now and she wants to play by the way, but if you can think of anything let me know. And if you want to keep a few secrets still that would be fine with me. Just know that it's on purpose because I love you and you don't necessarily have to be ashamed."

Hopefully it wasn't too silly or embarrassing with the way she'd put it. And if she was entirely off base hopefully she hadn't upset him. Either way she was going to keep him trapped with her as she gave him a tight squeeze. "Oh, and even if you're okay with it I'm not sure about the whole brother in law thing." Wait, was she being a weird prude for only having three men in her life? "We'll see what happens I guess. I'm pretty sure I'll be fine with just being A'tay's friend. I'll probably end up making him a better jacket though."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

He was already angry with himself for a lot of what he had done the last few years. And then he was angry with himself for not being upset about some of it any longer. He kept going back and forth on the whole M'quel thing but whether he was fine with what they did and would do again, there would always be guilt. He knew A'tay would hear about it and he knew he should tell him but at the same time, he wasn't dating this woman so it wasn't as bad? He was an awful brother. Cowardly as well. At least Cazan accepted what he did and who he was, though T'ryn promised he would try to be a better person again for her and their kids.

A slow smile appeared as he was called out for liking secrets. She had pegged him right yet again. "I confess that some secrets are fun. Especially ones that involve cute leatherworkers." He really did enjoy sneaking around and having secrets, didn't he? He had been so focused on not dragging Cazan into his weird enjoyments that he forgot she was one of the original secrets he had before Malvayth shook up the game.

And of course Malvayth was interested in something viewed as a game. "I'll think of a secret game for her and maybe even a way for her to be a co-conspirator for me later." His skills in solving puzzles of all sorts--even creating Wings was like a puzzle in his mind--had helped in turning nearly everything Malvayth did as a weyrling into a game to keep her in turns focused on a task or distracted from others. The quiet game had become a favourite, at least by the humans. He was certain he could create something with secrets for her. Maybe something that would work while she was sandbound. But that was for later.

"For now, can we just cuddle for a bit? No more brothers or lovers. Just us." It would do them both good to just be together, finding the comfort they needed and the realization that the other truly wasn't mad. The talking was good and he was grateful they were so open with each other--mostly, his past stupidity not incuded. But he also appreciated the snuggling as they discussed their plans for the day and other mundane topics.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

The smile on T'ryn's face was a relief at least. And as scary and stressful as a few of those moments were back when she was still pretending to be her brother, she had to admit there were definitely fun points, and most of those revolved around her mate. And while she supposed she'd been primarily motivated by the desire to work rather than the thrill of the secret, she had to admit that she could see some of the appeal T'ryn got. She made a little mental note to try and come up with some sort of idea to indulge him in at least some part of his secret thrills; not because she wanted him to stop sneaking around, but just to try and share in something he clearly enjoyed. He indulged her work after all, and so many other things that she did.

And here he was also indulging her dragon! "Mal is so lucky to have you," she said with a smile. "Though really I think I'm luckier." You weren't lucky, I knew you were there and how to find you. Cazan doubted that Malvayth could remember everything from the hatching, but every time it was brought up she always insisted everything had gone according to her plans. Some days the gold was even so bold as to insist that she was the reason that T'ryn was now her mate, and the reason she had Kor'is, and a nice husband. The goldrider wasn't about to correct any of those assertions, instead she just smiled even more and gave her mate a tight hug.

"That sounds like a fantastic idea. I was working on a little bit of decoration for Syrendyth's straps, just trying to tool a design of him and Bedith. I don't even know if he'd like that sort of thing, I was just trying to distract myself." Cazan let out a soft sigh as she really settled in with T'ryn and relaxed, the tension leaving her shoulders and neck as she snuggled closer. "So just us... we should probably grab the twins from your dads eventually, but I don't think we need to rush. I also want to check your measurements again sometime today. I want to make you a new summer jacket." And if that led to other things that was more than fine with her. The twins would be fine she was sure.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)