World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Q's Peeps and Plotting

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By:
First, some potential family and friend connections (partially so I can keep track of them all in one place, partially so other people can see what's available if they want). For want ads see next post.

An asterisk at the front means they've already been adopted and whatnot. Let me know if you have any interest in adopting anyone and we can hash things out.

A'mos
From Lemos, his father is dead, his mother is trying to make due. He has 3 older sisters, all likely married off, and 1 younger brother.

Cazan
Father: Casorian, b.692, Lord of Katz Field Hold - Eternally busy
Mother: Zanela, b.695, Lady of Katz Field Hold - Feisty spin doctor
I'm not sure if anyone would ever want to grab her parents or if I will in the future, they're generally fine being in the background.
Siblings:
Cazonel, M. b.715
*Cazelarias, M. b.14.02.717
Casorzan, M. b.719
Zacian, M. b.720
Zanori, M. b.722
Cazonel is currently the sibling with the most personality, and that's just that he's busy being responsible but also updating Caz with news from home when she writes.
Children:
Carynza f. (b.742.05.04) - T'ryn
Vayren m. (b.742.05.04) - T'ryn

Corvilis V'lis
Parents are dead, has one older brother who is very disappointed in him.
Coranil, M. b.716 - Journeyman Beastcrafter

D'nei
Father: Dominic, b.699, Steward of Sattle Hold
Mother: Neimaria, b.701, Housewife
Siblings:
Donaric, M b.718
Former Lover:
Keavos, M. The Lord Holder's younger brother. D'nei's sugar daddy from before he was Searched. They tragically never banged even though Keavos certainly wanted to. D'nei probably broke his heart.

Esille
This is Pendalier's woman, you talk to Jenn if you want anything to do with her (and her kids are his kids after all).

Fetch
Mom: Leticia, b.706. Maid.
Dad: ??? He has blonde hair, Fetch met him briefly but was too dense to pick up that he was being introduced to his real dad.
Siblings:
So many. Fetch is the oldest. All of his siblings have dark hair and brown eyes because they're not secret affair babies.
Former Lover:
Fiona the Butcher's daughter - she got shipped off and married to some guy after some shenanigans so I really doubt she'd ever come up but what do I know? Maybe someone likes the concept of scheming butcher's daughter who is big on embezzlement schemes but was caught and sent off to be married.

Gangleri
Father: Ganderfel, b: 687, Master Harper and I really like his name.
Mother: Leriana (b: 688, Wife and home maker, still a nice name I guess.
Siblings:
Lerafel (f; b: 704, d: - ) - Oldest sister. Gangleri enjoys poking that bear.
Landela (f; b: 705, d: 719) - ded.
*Geric (m; b: 721, d: - ) - the baby brother. I ended up adopting him... cause... I'm a sucker.
Former Lovers:
Kathany (b: 707, d: 741) - wife, died of an entirely unplanned and completely 100% accident while horse riding
Javira - ded. Wife of a Lord who Gangleri hates and partially blames for her death.
Enemy:
Lord of Greystones Hold - Javira's Lord husband, still alive, unknown otherwise. Gangleri thinks that Kathany told him of the affair, and the two of them poisoned her.
Children:
None that he knows of, but it's possible he'd have a bastard from a fling. He does not sleep with apprentice Harpers or other students. Potential children would have been born between 732 and 739.
Currently expecting a child with his wife Quil and he's beyond excited.

Geric
See Gangleri above for more information
Former Lovers:
Yvandria (b:??, d-) - unmarried daughter of a lord holder. Maybe she's from a minor hold that's beholden to Fort, maybe that's where she actually is from, I don't know yet. Geric met her at a party, got drunk, and decided it would be a good idea to give sleeping with a lady a try just to at least say he'd done it. Ended up knocking her up. He told her his name was Gangleri because he was having a really stupid moment.
Children:
Yvangleris m. (b:743.04.05)

Jimeleah
Tartrin m. (b.716) - brother, he's a fisherman

Otherwise, Jim has a couple of ex fiance's that she did not get along with. Probably not much of note here.

K'dar
R'nd adjacent kid. Please refer to Sunset's list. He might have a young child around somewhere from a fling with a kitchen drudge. He honestly probably does, I just haven't gotten around to having him find out yet. He also has an unspecified father. Might be interested in adding a specified one.

S'far
He's old, you don't get parent or sib information. His mate and older (claimed) son is also dead. He is a pile sunshine.
*Sironar m. (b.726) - currently has Mulrissa as adopted mom. I've adopted him too cause sucker ;_;
He has some older pre-plague kids that he did not claim because he was a dick back then.

Vondal
Vondal has the bad amnesia, so he doesn't actually remember much about his family.
Father: Vonelis (b.690), Sr. Journeyman Weaver
Mother: Dalia (b.691), Housewife. Also a talented knitter.
Siblings
Davia (b.708, Sister)
Davona (b.709, Sister)
Danelisa (b.711, Sister)
Ship Stuff
Maybe people who sailed with him might interest people? The ship he was on doesn't have a name because I'm lazy, but it was based out of Tillek.

Zelana
Father - Lanat b.704, merchant
Mother - Azera b.705, wife
Siblings:
*Lazerat b. 722
Past Relationships:
Zelly's a bit of a ho. If you want to have been one of her past (or current) flings just let me know and we can figure that out.

Zoremet
R'nd kid. Please refer to Sunset's list.

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By:
The current list of goals, wants, plotting ideas, etc. Will actually add things to this gradually as I feel less lazy.

A'mos - Fort Weyr
He's a good boy who would like someone to be goofy with. Fayath will probably not play the field too much when she grows up and have just a few preferential pals for Flights who she's comfortable with, or a dedicated mate who makes her feel toasty and safe.

B'ruk - Benden Weyr
B'ruk is a nosy horny boy who would love some friends to have fun with. He also discretely whores himself out to a few Holders, so if you want to be on his client list feel free to let me know! He's quite flexible (in more ways than one *wink*) and doesn't mind having to dodge jealous spouses and keep things on the down low. Really he just loves mysteries, being nosy, and partaying.

Cazan Telgar Weyr, leatherworker
Mal might eventually have a mate to snuggle and adore and be stupidly affectionate with and try to involve in a lot of silly plays and stories and games. BUT even if she has a mate she will keep playing The Greatest Game (aka her flights) with everyone and will not just let her mate win. That said, with Mal's general airheaded bimbo delightfulness, it's entirely possible she will settle down and pick a mate who is not bronze.

D'nei - Fort Weyr
D'nei is a nice asexual boy attached to a very randy blue. He's a terrible romantic and would love to find someone to have a nice cuddly romance with. He's more fine with providing a partner he cares about pleasure (mouths and hands exist), but he's not into reciprocation. For the right person he might be able to get past that or at least tolerate it on occasion to keep his love happy, but either way he's going to have a tricky time of things.

Fediletch - Telgar Weyr
Should this boy have a romance? He's mostly straight, but he's honestly probably dumb enough to trick into some gay stuff. He's a bit sad right now, and probably will be a bit of a downer until he impresses, if he ever does at this point. He murdered a baby dragon and that is the most heinous thing he can think of.

Alternatively if you want to be a terrible person and just turn him into a henchman that's fine too, just be warned he's got some very protective ladies who adore him for reasons.

Ferra - Ista Weyr
Friends would be great! As well potentially someone to whittle away at her shyness. I could see her accidentally ending up in a relationship with a clever and patient man before she realizes "oh wait, these are romantic date things."

Gangleri - Fort Hold, harper
Do you have a dick character you think should be murdered? Maybe Gangleri can help. *shrug*

J'me - Fort Weyr, healer/greenrider
She enjoys being busy and competing and work and getting Jam out of pickles. Some friends would be good, maybe a lover to help her chill a little. Someone who can put up with her sass and give some back would be great. Jammerith is picky and will want a dedicated mate, just not sure if she'll pick the right one the first time or not.

K'dar - Telgar Weyr, apprentice bronzerider
He's got some romantic prospects already, but he's always willing to look for new friends. Tiberuth is secretly jealous of mated dragons and really wants to find a shining lady of his own one day. Not sure if Tiber's romantic goals will intersect with K'dar's yet.

Ojassa - Ista Weyr, Jr. Weyrwoman
Friends would be good, she might want to have another kid so she might keep her eye out for someone who she thinks could make a good baby with potential. She might also want a romantic partner, they'd just have to impress her in some way to make her decide they're worth her time.

Rhamnus/Rh'us - Benden Weyr, healer
Always looking for more friends and patients! He prefers ladies, but living with dragonriders has taught him to appreciate pleasure in general without being so picky. He might be willing to settle down again for the right person (but let's be honest, even if he settles he won't stop the casual encounters with others), but for now he's just slipping from one casual encounter to the next. Especially enjoys pushing around and tormenting closeted bronzeriders.

S'far - Telgar Weyr, weyrleader
Friends wouldn't be bad. Not sure about his romantic options right now since he's still kinda hung up about the dead wife thing. Currently takes Mulrissa out on dinner dates to torment "their" (her) son.

T'cai - Benden Weyr, searchrider and weyrlingmaster
This is a quirky guy who isn't much for casual flings and absolutely hates the slutty bluerider archetype. While he enjoys sleeping with certain good friends, he'd probably like a mate one day (and if he gets to keep up the fun with friends then all the better, but he's probably not too hung up on that). He'll need someone who can help keep him grounded when his eccentricities start to get away with him, but who can also make him feel special.

V'lis - Fort Weyr
Someone's going to murder this boy one day. If you're a special type of crazy and want to offer Pharalth a mate to really piss V'lis off let me know.

Vondal - Benden Weyr
He's allowed to be gay now! Openly! He's really fond of watching rough and tumble "manly" men. He's still nervous about all these dragons though. I'm not sure where I want him to end up, his wife might be a little protective of him since he came back from the dead and all. If you have ideas, let me know.

Zelana - Ista Weyr
Friends and casual booty buddies! She is probably never going to settle down with a single person, and ultimately she'll end up becoming dedicated to work (once she discovers this little hidden passion of hers).

Zoremet - Ista Weyr
This precious boy loves to cuddle. He's not ready to settle down, but he's easy to push around and if you want to be a bad idea clingy boyfriend before he figures out what to do feel free to hit me up! I can see him ending up with a good man one day in a long term dedicated relationship (open or not, I don't care), but for now things are likely to be casual unless he gets bullied into something more serious. He especially is fond of tall dark and handsome slightly older men.

PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By:
*dusts off*

I'm not sure if I want a player to pick up Geric's baby mama, mostly because I'm not sure what all is going to happen there (maybe she'll just get murdered and he'll have a baby to take care of? maybe they both will get killed off by a well meaning overzealous friend and leave him just absolutely suffocating with guilt? Iunno!) But if anyone else has thoughts lemme know. Geric's general involvement with her is pretty much detailed in his history.

PA - First Post!

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)