World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [P] 741.10.26 | Sand Sketches
5pm | Kor'is

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
One week. It had only been one week so far into their punishment on the sands and Cazan's greatest accomplishment was that she hadn't punched Kor'is in the face. Yet. Mostly she and Kor'is would ignore each while either spending time with their own dragons or working on something. Then someone would say something to break the silence, the other would snark or snap a response, things would escalate, and the dragons would usually end up trying to physically cut them off from each other with their bulk and desperately try to distract them.

So things were going great. Though, honestly it still wasn't that bad, as far as Cazan was concerned. She had her leather working notebook with her and some supplies and she was able to get some work done. She was experimenting with a new coat design, her book filled with doodles of fur lining and a cut pattern that would hopefully allow for greater movement and flexibility across the shoulders and an easier time twisting so that she could look behind her while astride Mal a bit more comfortably. It wasn't a terribly necessary improvement over her current leathers, but why not work on it while she was grounded? The only problem was that while her sketches were good for planning, they didn't always help with anticipating the realities of working with leather. She wasn't sure how the coat would realistically hang unless she could get the basic form up on someone and see them wear it before she made too much progress. She could always wait until she was back in her weyr for the evening and check in a mirror or... she glanced over at Kor'is.

It had been a while since they had their last spat. Why not. She called out just loudly enough to make sure that Kor'is could hear. "Hey, while you're ignoring me, think I could use you as a mannequin?"

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Kor'is
of Blue Taith

Date of Birth
21.03.716, 29
Height
5'11
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Blonde, short

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
So far the punishment hadn't been too bad but they were only a week into it. But if they could keep the distance and talking to a minimum, he figured they would survive. Too bad the dragons liked each other and kept trying to chat or try to play until they were told they weren't allowed to. Kor'is actually suspected that when the dragons jumped in to keep the riders apart, that they saw it as a game just to give themselves some amusement.

For his part, he either took the three hours as time to lie back and imagine better times and sometimes even did as told and spoke with Taith to work on their bond. He also brought his sketchbook and had started a character study of Cazan. She had to be useful for something, he figured. He had always drawn or painted abstract to represent his emotions and sometimes various objects were depicted as part of what he was trying to release through drawing. But humans had always been difficult so it seemed a good way to practice.

"No," he replied back when the question came, not stopping to consider it. Why would he want to help her with that? He was comfortable where he was sitting on a block of wood on the Sands. He wanted to sit in the stands by Taith didn't want to get that close to Aradissicath and risk angering her. Kor'is couldn't argue with that so they sat more in the corner designated for Malvayth.

"Did you know you fidget when you're thinking?"

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

It wasn't surprising at all that Kor'is would refuse, though the very short single word answer was nice. Cazan shrugged and turned back to her notebook, shaking the pencil between her fingers as she tried to just imagine how the leather would react and hang. The followup question irked her, but it was more surprising than anything since it didn't immediately seem like it was an insult.

She looked up, raising an eyebrow in confusion as she eyed Kor'is. He had his sketchbook in hand and appeared to be actively drawing at the moment. "I've been told I fidget before, it's not something I pay attention to. Are you drawing me?"

There was an immediate impulse to get up and go take a peek herself, but she decided against it. They hadn't started bickering after all, and she didn't want to risk setting him off by getting closer. It did feel a bit one sided that he was able to sketch her, but she couldn't get him to at least try something on so that she could get a look at it. Taith says he does pretty paintings! It's nice that he's drawing you! Maybe you could make something for him too?

Cazan huffed softly at the idea, but the more she thought about it, the more some sort of exchange seemed like it could possibly work. "How about a trade? I'll pose for you, hold still and do my best not to fidget, if you'll let me use you as a mannequin on occasion."

Kor'is
of Blue Taith

Date of Birth
21.03.716, 29
Height
5'11
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Blonde, short

Threads

“Yes,” again he replied honestly without hesitation while staring at his work. Lying rarely suited him. He’d either tell the truth or skirt around it if it made him uncomfortable. The closest to lying he really came was when he was being a sarcastic dick. He continued to stare at and add strokes to the legs he had been studying that evening. He had yet to draw Cazan in one piece, instead focusing on one area, trying to master the concept of joints and angles and find the right proportions. He hated his progress—or lack thereof. Kor’is was just as hard on himself as he was everyone else often heard his mother’s voice in his head telling him he wasn’t good enough.

I think you’re good enough. I know you are! You don’t have to be perfect at everything or at least right away if you insist on it. It’s only been a few short hours spread over a few days. Taith tried his hardest to always be the positive voice Kor’is so desperately needed but it was hard to reach him sometimes when the shadows were too thick.

Kor’is glanced over to Taith—the blue dragon working on his own form of patience that had him sitting still and ignoring the urges to dance, play, or get into some level of trouble—and gave him a bit of reassurance. He knew he was being ridiculous but it didn’t stop him from being annoyed at himself either.

“Why would I want to do that when it really doesn’t benefit me? I’d have to stand there doing nothing while you drape me in leather yet I can draw you when you’re doing your work doodles. One of us seems to get the better end and if it’s not me, I’m not interested.” It wasn’t the worst idea Cazan had come up with but it also wasn’t one Kor’is was willing to jump at either.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

"Actually it would be better if you moved around so that I can make sure it's as flexible as I would like, but fine." Cazan was willing to drop the conversation there as she grabbed her leather to continue piecing together the upper part of the jacket before she distracted herself with more design changes.

What if you made Kor'is a jacket? Maybe he would like you more and would help? Caz paused to study her dragon curiously. It's not always a good thing to give people gifts just to get them to like you. Gifts are usually given to people you already care about and are friends with. But it would be more of a trade. I'm pretty sure a jacket is worth more than me holding still and posing for his drawing. Like he said, he can draw me any time whether I pose or not. Malvayth was quiet for a moment as she considered the exchange. Will you ask him to make an art for me? In exchange for a jacket? Taith tells me such nice things about his paintings.

Cazan had originally intended for the jacket to be for her, but she supposed it wouldn't really hurt anything to make the first one for someone else. She just wasn't sure if one of Kor'is's paintings would be worth it. Sending her rider's hesitation, Malvayth pleaded, Taith says they're really good! If their riders were busy doing something together, then she and her brother could get some more play time in.

With a sigh Cazan called over again, "Mal says she would like a drawing or painting from you. Would you be willing to trade for a jacket?" At least if he agreed he would end up being a mannequin for her anyway.

Kor'is
of Blue Taith

Date of Birth
21.03.716, 29
Height
5'11
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Blonde, short

Threads

Cazan was not selling the idea of being her mannequin that well and Kor’is gave her the briefest of glances to see if she was serious. Seeing that she was but that she also dropped the idea, he went back to drawing, starting on a new pair of legs, this time working more from memory of what he had been working off of previously. The sands were surprisingly quiet given the particular occupants and Kor’is started to lose himself to the sound of his charcoal dragging over the paper.

Until Cazan broke the silence once more. It was clear that Malvayth wasn’t just undisciplined but learned everything from Cazan as the woman wasn’t able to take hints, keep still, or keep quiet. “No,” he stated yet again, not sure why she was trying so hard to get him to play mannequin or to model off something she made. She had T’ryn for that and he had no desire to be in her debt for anything, even if it was called a gift. Or, in this case, a trade.

Please! I’ve told Malvayth all about your art and how cool it is. Cazan shows off her work to people and you should be proud to show off yours as well! Kor’is sighed through his nose, mouth pursed in a thin line as he tried not to snark at the dragon. You know why I don’t, Taith. While his mother had good days when he was growing up, they were few and far between and not always aimed at him. The bad days, the days where she wished he hadn’t been conceived so she could have gone between with her beloved dragon and the ones where she called him useless, pointless, and a hindrance were far more frequent. He’d taken to hiding and drawing or writing down how he felt and then burning it all before she could find it. He’d always feared she would mock him, call him weak, and say how untalented he was, or even make him feel guilty for hurting her feelings with what he put to paper.

But you finally showed Mylorah and Sh’ran! They don’t think any of those things. They like what you do! Malvayth will love anything you make her as well. She’s a very supportive friend and if you don’t care what Cazan thinks… then it doesn’t matter if she sees it. Kor’is was used to the positivity and pep talks Taith tried to give but he was getting surprisingly better at them and he sighed again as it was getting harder to argue this particular point.

“I’ll make you something, Malvayth, but I don’t need anything from your rider,” Kor’is relented, hating that he was giving the obnoxious gold something. He didn’t say when and he had to be inspired first, so perhaps he could wait until she continued to prove she could behave for more than five minutes.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan was not that surprised when Kor'is once again bluntly said no. She reached over to give the gold a small pat then turned her attention back to her work. It was still obvious that Mal was still bothered though, so she tried to offer some reassurance. It's fine. We can't always have what we want. We don't have to be friends with everyone, you know. We don't even have to get along. When I was still working on my apprenticeship we got a lot of practice working with people we didn't like. You just ignore them and get your work done. But Taith is my friend! So you and Kor'is should be friends too. I don't think that's how it works, Mal. Malvayth sighed and settled back down on the sands, because that should have been how it worked as far as she was concerned.

She thought the matter had been settled when Kor'is broke the silence. Caz raised an eyebrow, surprised by his offer. Malvayth gave a pleased chirp, excited that she was going to be getting a piece of art from Taith's rider. She wanted to go happily jabber at her brother but instead did her best to settle back down, happily babbling to Cazan. I wonder what he's going to make for me! Will you hang it up inside where I can look at it easily? Of course. Cazan gave Mal a small smile before turning to Kor'is. "Thank you. And if you change your mind let me know." She didn't think he would, but it felt polite to make the offer before she returned to ignoring him in favor of her leather.

Kor'is
of Blue Taith

Date of Birth
21.03.716, 29
Height
5'11
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Blonde, short

Threads

Thank you! Taith resisted dancing on the spot but he did bend down to lightly nuzzle at Kor’is, the man rolling his eyes but giving the nose a pat. Yeah, well, it might keep her quiet for a while with that promise she’ll get something. Taith wasn’t a fan of the reasoning but he’d take it! Malvayth was getting a gift from his rider and Kor’is was being nice in his own way!

I can’t wait for you to get it! I bet it’ll be something special that’s just for you and nothing like he made before. That actually did worry Taith just a touch as there was a chance Kor’is would just dump yellow paint on paper and call it done. He loved Kor’is but his views on things made him sad sometimes.

From the excitement he could feel from Taith, Kor’is was regretting everything. Perhaps it wouldn’t keep her calm after all. He was close to taking back what he said but that would just create one of her famous tantrums and he really didn’t want to deal with that, especially with Aradissicath across the sands. It wouldn’t be his dragon causing a fuss but he would get blamed for it and Kor’is just could not be bothered with that nonsense. So he focused on tuning out the distractions and keeping a mental ear on Taith like they were supposed to be learning. It didn’t really make sense to him. Shouldn’t they be kept apart and forced to figure out what the dragons were up to?

Maybe tomorrow he could start a game with Taith, back to back and figuring out what the other was doing. He’d figure that out later and went back to sketching legs, stealing another glance at the new position Cazan was in and turned his attention to that pose.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Despite all of her excitement Malvayth managed to keep herself curled up on the delightfully toasty sands as she jabbered at her brother. I'm so excited! Cazan is going to hang it up on the wall in our weyr for me! And when we move we'll bring it with us. The move was also something she was so excited about, they'd get to see T'ryn all the time! She stretched out her tail as far as she could towards her brother as she asked, Are you going to move too? You could come with us!

Cazan looked up from her stitching to give her dragon a dubious look. She knew Mal was chatting away happily with her brother, conspiring about something, but she hadn't moved yet so she supposed that was at least good. Caz really was quite proud that her dragon was behaving so well for her punishment. At least so far. There were times when the boredom was much more difficult to contain, but Caz had been able to keep a better eye on the mischief. She wasn't sure if the forced time together was actually working to help strengthen their bond, or if she was just worried about upsetting Aradissicath and thus was more paranoid about her dragon's shenanigans.

The thought of working on their bond a bit more gave her an idea and Caz grinned, standing up to pull on the jacket she'd been working on. It could barely be called a jacket at this rate, but it was still enough for her to at least feel how it fit. "Mal, take a look for me." With her dragon's attention she tried focusing on what Mal saw as she twisted and spun about. Ooh! I'm a mirror! Am I a good mirror? Caz stopped for a moment to close her eyes and sit back down on her chair, the dizziness and disorientation were starting to get to her. Maybe not a good mirror, but a good help. Thank you, Mal. It had only been a short look, but it was enough for her to realize she had to make some adjustments to her design. With the leather set back off to the side she grabbed her notebook again to try and figure something out.

With her rider distracted again, Mal turned back to Taith. I helped! Do you know what kind of art yours will make me? I hope I get to see it soon!

Kor'is
of Blue Taith

Date of Birth
21.03.716, 29
Height
5'11
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Blonde, short

Threads

Can we move to Telgar as well? I want to stay close to Malvayth and it sounds like it could be fun! You don’t mind T’ryn and maybe Mylorah will Impress there! Taith’s tail twitched where it rested just within reach of Malvayth’s as the nerves set in. What would he do if Kor’is didn’t allow it?

Kor’is’ immediate response was to say ‘no’ and he was still thinking that was a brilliant idea but did it matter where he went? Ista had Casa as a Weyrwoman and his mother still lurked there so it wasn’t really an option anymore, even if Sh’ran and Mylorah currently called it home. He wasn’t too fond of Fort because of the loud golds he’d been stuck with since the Hatching but Taith was fond of one of them and he’d never hear the end of it if they were separated. Neither Telgar nor Benden had any pros or cons. We’ll see. Mylo has a few Hatchings to get through before we graduate. That seemed like a safe way of getting out of the conversation for the moment but he supposed he would have to start considering it.

Kor’is glanced up at Cazan’s voice and watched as she turned around, modelling what she had done so far, and shook his head going back to his work. Like Malvayth would give a good opinion. “If you’re that desperate, just find a mirror to keep here.” It wasn’t that hard to figure out and it would get Cazan to stop asking him to help her. Honestly, how did that pair function without someone always there to come up with practical ideas?

You did well! And Kor’is is going to think about us moving too! That’s better than a ‘no’! That meant he might have an easier time convincing him to move!We’ll have to be very good until the move so he can see how well behaved we are and that we should stick together. And I bet he makes you something with his colourful inks! It’ll be really pretty but it might take a while. He sometimes needs to be hit with inspiration. He’d have to start coming up with ideas to help!

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan didn't bother looking up from her notebook as she responded, "I might, but a mirror isn't as good as seeing a piece on a model. It was also a good time to get more shared sight practice in." She couldn't fathom why on earth Kor'is was motivated enough to keep commenting, when he seemed to staunchly in favor of trying to show off how little he cared.

Malvayth curled the tip of her tail around Taith's, still more pleased that she'd helped Cazan than worried about anything else. At her brother's news she happily replied, Oh yay! Maybe he will say yes! We can be good! We've done a lot of practicing already! Maybe if I show off how good I am at the quiet game, Kor'is will make it extra pretty. But maybe don't hit him. That might not be nice. Mal gave her rider a small glance. Sometimes her rider wanted to hit Taith's, but somehow she didn't think that would actually help anything. Mal would just have to behave, and hope that Cazan did too!

Besides, she had extra motivation to prove she could be good, since she'd picked up on the thoughts her rider had of maybe getting her a firelizard anyway, even after they'd gotten caught while being sneaky. She turned her attention back to Taith. I might get a firelizard! But I have to prove I can be responsible and behave. It'll be nice having another friend on the sands if I do get one! This has been a good punishment. We are getting a lot of practice.

Kor'is
of Blue Taith

Date of Birth
21.03.716, 29
Height
5'11
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Blonde, short

Threads

He hadn't expected that answer. Truthfully, he didn't think the gold pair were smart enough to use shared sight in that manner. He hadn't even been sure they could share sight to begin with. Taith peeked through him regularly when he was painting indoors and the dragon couldn't see normally but Kor'is didn't return the gesture outside of class. He hadn't seen a need to, though maybe that was part of what Rhaedalyn and G'nen had implied needed to be worked on. He could usually sense Taith's emotions and figure out what the dragon was up to but he never focused on much else. They would start working on that tomorrow as well. It felt kind of pointless trying when in the same location with very limited things to look at.

I would never hit him! Not intentionally. Taith hadn't meant that he would but he could see how Malvayth would view it that way. He chuckled at the idea of Kor'is being slapped around by an errant tail but he would have to make sure that never happened! He was bigger now and still adjusting to the new size and spatial awareness when moving around in their weyr.

Really? A firelizard! That would be so cool and you could train him to help you out and cuddle with you. Taith gave a stealthy look over to Kor'is and wondered if he would get a firelizard as well. He kind of had a feeling he knew the answer and asking would only confirm it and make him sad. I think I'll wait to ask Kor'is for one. Make sure he knows we're the best well-behaved dragons. He wasn't confident it would happen then either but he would still have his sister's little one as a friend so that would do for a while.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Maybe a firelizard could gently boop him with inspiration! And yes, it will cuddle me so much like Rudi does sometimes. And it can be friends with Rudi too. Even with all of Mal's excitement over potentially getting a firelizard of her own she still made sure to think about her little brown friend. And I will make sure whatever firelizard friend I get knows to be your friend too. We will have to teach it to be sneaky. She was already quite focused on being so sneaky that everyone thought she was good. Malvayth remained still and quiet as she lounged. This was the best and most clever plan she'd ever had and she was quite delighted.

Cazan could tell her dragon was planning something but she had no idea what. She looked up from her notebook to frown at her dragon, lying there smugly as if she was doing nothing at all. But that wasn't right, she could definitely feel that the gold was enacting some sort of plan. Maybe it had to do with Rudi. Caz gave a quick look around the sands but didn't see the little brown anywhere. Taith perhaps? She eyed the blue suspiciously, but he was also behaving. At least that's what it seemed. She drummed her pencil nervously on her notebook as she looked around again.

Mal, what are you doing? The dragon turned her head to give her rider a rather smug look. I'm being sneaky. Caz's frown deepened. How? Why? It wouldn't be sneaky if I told you. She sighed and shook her head. Just so long as you keep behaving. Malvayth let out a soft pleased sound. It was working!

Kor'is
of Blue Taith

Date of Birth
21.03.716, 29
Height
5'11
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Blonde, short

Threads

Kor'is wasn't a fan of how much glee Taith was emitting. That had to mean the dragons were up to something but since they were both sitting still and not even pestering them with questions, he didn't have much else to go on. His suspicions leaned toward either the dragons were plotting their next adventure or Cazan had promised to spoil her troublemaking dragon somehow and Malvayth had told Taith. Everyone had tipped toed around the screaming gold since she hatched that it was no wonder that she knew how to play Cazan so easily and manipulate her into getting what she wanted.

He was tuning them all out--except keeping tabs on Taith's emotions since he could admit he had been lacking in that particular area and black dragons drilled that point home--but was still startled when the gentle voice nudged his mind, Aradissicath says our time is up for the day and we can go home. Kor'is was thrilled to hear it but Taith always seemed sad that it was time. It wasn't like he could only see the gold during these hours and they could communicate from further away. Maybe he just liked lounging on the hot sands.

Not wanting to waste more time near the golds, Kor'is grabbed his items and stood, giving a small stretch as he did so. He didn't give any verbal indication that he was leaving, just simply headed for the exit. Anything he said would encourage a conversation and he was all for less is best.

Bye, Malvayth! I'll see you tomorrow! Taith gave his sister a nuzzle before trotting along behind Kor'is. He enjoyed their time together and wished his rider would as well. But he also knew Kor'is took a while to warm up to someone so there was hope! They had months together and Taith was firm in his belief that they would all be friends. They had to be. He wanted to go to Telgar as well and having more friends there would inspire Kor'is to agree.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)