World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [C] [EVENT] 739.06.07 | Unforeseen Cuddling
4 PM | C'dhin

An'tell
of Bronze Erinath

Date of Birth
10.06.705 AL , 39
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Blue-grey
Build
Dark brown, short
Hair

Threads

Written By: Zandelion
It was unusually warm when An’tell came to consciousness, and as his thoughts gradually slotted into place he recognized the lingering traces of Flight lust. Apparently he couldn’t visit Telgar these days without Erinath chasing someone. It had only been a few days since his flirty bronze had flown for Bedith, interrupting An’tell’s plans to meet a few people, and today, again, his errand of ‘stop by Telgar and say hello to a few people’ was thwarted by his dragon.

I did not thwart you, look. Erinath said cheerfully. An’tell frowned, eyes still closed. What did Erinath mean by that? It didn’t sound like he was just protesting An’tell’s choice of words, it felt like there was more to it. Look. An’tell opened his eyes.

Ah. ’You actually won?’ He asked, rather surprised to see C’dhin, whose Coroth they’d been chasing, sleeping partially on top of him, head on An’tell’s shoulder, arm around his stomach, and a leg hooked around one of An’tell’s. At least he understood what Erinath meant about not thwarting him now. He and C’dhin were friendly, if not friends, and the the greenrider had been on An’tell's list of people to say hello to if they were around. ’Gold flight the other day finally make you decide you want to start winning?’ An’tell asked Erinath, wondering why the bronze had finally chosen to win a Flight. This win was a choice, An’tell could remember that much, though the details were still fuzzy to him, though slowly becoming clearer. Hardly. Erinath said stiffly, and An’tell could hear him shifting on the ledge nearby. She asked me to try so I did. And I wasn’t going to let that rude brown win.

’She asked you to?’ An’tell asked, surprised, while he tried to remember more of the Flight and the brown in question. He could vaguely recall a brown flying nearby, jostling them and trying to get in their way. Erinath snorted. No personal integrity, that one. He clawed a blue for getting too close to him. I wasn’t going to let him touch Coroth, even if I hadn’t already been planning on winning. An’tell mentally poked his dragon, amused by how offended he was by the brown. ’What a gentleman you are.’ The bronze huffed at the mixed compliment, curling even more around the green beside him.

An’tell looked down at his own cuddly green, straining his neck a little to be able to see C’dhin’s face. He didn’t know how heavy a sleeper his friend was, and wasn’t sure if trying to free himself and get up would cause C’dhin to wake.

Or we could enjoy winning for a little while before you try to be responsible. We were going to visit them anyway. Just consider this part of the planned visit.

’I didn’t exactly plan on being in bed with him when we visited. I was thinking more along the lines of exchanging pleasantries and asking if he’d learned any new recipes.’ An’tell thought wryly, shifting a little so that the arm C’dhin lay on top of would be a little more comfortable and a little less tingly from lack of blood flow.

And isn’t this much better? Erinath teased, clearly pleased with himself and the current situation. An’tell started to respond to him, but he felt C’dhin move slightly against him and let out a soft noise. Instead of bantering with his dragon, An’tell watched C’dhin, wondering if he was waking up and hoping the whole situation wouldn’t be too awkward.

PA - First Post!

C'dhin
of Green Coroth

Date of Birth
09.02.708, 31
Height
6'0
Eyes
Pale Green
Build
Cuddly
Hair
Dark blonde

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
C’dhin didn’t want to get up. He was comfortable, warm, and happy. But Coroth was being her usual nagging self and wouldn’t let him continue to have peace and quiet. Because you’re missing out on the proper cuddling, you lazy bum, Coroth chided again, this time throwing more frustration into her voice as she nudged him again.

If for no other reason than to shut her up so he could fall back asleep, C’dhin opened his eyes. He noted a bare chest as the first thing he saw and frowned, confused as to why. Normally he remembered when he fell into bed with someone and he had to admit, it’d been a little while since he even did that. He was about to risk a glance at the other man but Coroth’s contentment and lingering lust buzzed through their bond and woke him up enough to remember her Flight and send the fingers of his hand draped over his lover into drawing lazy circles.

The man was still in bed with him, wasn’t tossing him around for more, he didn’t hurt immediately upon waking, and Coroth wasn’t wound up about his safety. That meant he didn’t win, the obnoxious brownrider that liked it rough and left with a smug smirk in place. No, this one is much better. You’ll like the surprise! Coroth’s chipper voice made C’dhin wary of what he was about to find as he sat up enough to see the man’s face but gave a lazy smile when he saw his winner.

“Hey,” he greeted softly, surprised and pleased, like his dragon predicted. An’tell wasn’t even at Telgar anymore but the man had still shown up in time and won the Flight. That was some great timing and C’dhin appreciated it enough to give his friend a soft kiss to the lips. “You should visit more often if this ends up as the result. I’ll give you her schedule,” C’dhin all but purred as his pleasure for being with An’tell shone in bright before lying down again. He counted the bronzerider as a friend, even if they didn’t spend a lot of time together. But he was friendly and treated him kindly despite the differences in station and C’dhin liked that.

As he settled back down against An’tell’s chest, C’dhin placed a kiss to the warm skin in a slight show of possession. This was his human pillow, his cuddle partner, and as his hand displayed as it kept swirling soft patterns on skin, his to explore. C’dhin hummed his appreciation for the toned abdomen he found by touch, teasing them both as fingers dipped lower and lower still but never quite finishing the journey south. Instead they roamed back up An’tell’s body and came to rest with the palm over a nipple. Yes, he was very happy with this win and hoped An’tell was as well. Considering he hadn’t been shoved aside yet to stop the cuddling if nothing else said a lot and C’dhin smiled again.

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

An'tell
of Bronze Erinath

Date of Birth
10.06.705 AL , 39
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Blue-grey
Build
Dark brown, short
Hair

Threads

The whole situation of Erinath actually winning for once, and winning someone they know, was throwing An’tell off a bit. The people he ended up in bed with generally weren’t that affectionate, flight moths who were just there for sex didn’t tend to be overly clingy, and neither did fellow losers with irritable, unsatisfied dragons. An’tell felt he was lucky, as even though Erinath lost often, he didn’t put so much of himself into it, treating Flights like games, so he didn’t seem to be as affected by losing Flights. Right then, though, Erinath’s post-Flight contentment was pervasive, winding its way around every other thought and feeling that happened across An’tell's thoughts. If Coroth was feeling anything like Erinath was, An’tell could understand why C’dhin was being so cuddly.

If you really prefer to think that it’s entirely due to me and Coroth, I suppose you’re welcome to that opinion. Erinath said, seemingly amused by his rider. An’tell resisted the urge to roll his eyes, not wanting to give C’dhin the wrong impression. Though he would probably understand ‘my dragon is being a pain,’ considering An’tell knew a bit of what Coroth was like, he’d still rather not have the conversation.

“Thank you for the invitation,” An’tell started, not really knowing what else to say, “I’m sure Erinath will gladly take you up on it. He seems determined to Chase someone every time we’re in Telgar. Maybe if he knows he’ll get to Chase in a few weeks he’ll let me have a visit to myself instead of forgetting most of it.” He sighed, shifting to lean more on his side than his back so he could more easily see C’dhin to talk to him. Not being able to see someone’s facial expressions properly made conversation harder, in An’tell’s opinion. It also made it easier for him to see C’dhin’s smile.

The greenrider looked so comfortable right then, curled up against him with his head pillowed against An’tell’s chest, that An’tell didn’t want to disturb him by insisting on getting up. He was planning on visiting C’dhin anyway, and he hadn’t told anyone else he was stopping by, so he didn’t really have any obligation to be anywhere else. If An’tell were being honest with himself (which he was trying not to be) it wasn’t just C’dhin he was thinking of; he didn’t want to go anywhere either. He was perfectly happy where he was, relaxed against his friend, enjoying the way C’dhin ran his hands over his skin. “I don’t have to be anywhere if you don’t,” An’tell said lazily, wrapping his free arm around C’dhin’s waist.

Erinath snorted at his rider and nestled closer to Coroth. I hope your rider has more sense than mine. He said simply, adjusting one of his wings so that it fanned out over Coroth, unconsciously mirroring his rider. If you agree with his idea that I Chase you more I would be happy to, though I wouldn’t want to bore or limit you. The bronze liked his bachelor ways, but he liked Coroth too and had no issue seeing more of her if his rider wanted more time with hers as long as he still got to Chase when he felt like it.

PA - First Post!

C'dhin
of Green Coroth

Date of Birth
09.02.708, 31
Height
6'0
Eyes
Pale Green
Build
Cuddly
Hair
Dark blonde

Threads

“I hope you want to take me up on the offer as well,” C’dhin countered with a tiny pout when he realised An’tell was putting the answer all on his dragon. An’tell could be hard to read at times, well, a lot of the time, and C’dhin found this to be one of those times. Did the bronzerider want to win another Flight with him? Was he happy about this win? Since the man wasn’t scrambling for clothes and instead wrapped an arm around him, C’dhin shoved the worries aside and returned to his lazy smiling as he snuggled back into the warm body he had claimed.

“Good, because I didn’t plan on letting you go yet,” he teased, the playfulness in his voice evident, but so was the truth. C’dhin didn’t want to get up yet and he didn’t want An’tell to leave yet either. He was happy, comfortable, safe, and feeling a bit flirty. Too bad he couldn’t tell if that was Coroth’s fault or his own since he was a friendly guy in general and didn’t mind flirting if someone else initiated it but An’tell normally wasn’t one of those people.

Blame me if you want to but you deserve a nice winner and this happiness that would be rather unbearable if I wasn’t just as content. Enjoy yourself.

Coroth urged him gently but it was just enough for C’dhin’s smile to turn to what he hoped was seductive. “You need at least a good bye kiss before you can leave after all.” It was a bit awkward since he was in lazy bones mode and didn’t want to move much but he managed to lean in enough to kiss An’tell’s lips that already looked rather swollen from kisses he couldn’t remember. C’dhin suddenly really wanted to change that and give them something to remember and associate with their current states.

Normally I’d say he doesn’t, but he’s doing surprisingly well so far, Coroth watched with amusement as her rider kissed the bronzerider and wondered how that would go. Bronzeriders could be so weird! But when they had a Flight to use as an excuse, they seemed to relax more than they would have otherwise. She considered Erinath’s proposal and appreciated that he wouldn’t corner her if she didn’t want him to and decided it wouldn’t be too bad to have a nice pair on occasion. If you happen to be in the area when I grace the sky with my beauty, then I would be happy to have you Chase again.

An'tell
of Bronze Erinath

Date of Birth
10.06.705 AL , 39
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Blue-grey
Build
Dark brown, short
Hair

Threads

An’tell opened his mouth to respond but no words came and he closed it again. Did he want Erinath to catch Coroth again? Yes, because Erinath seemed to like Coroth well enough and he wanted his dragon to be happy. But beyond that, he wasn’t sure. Did he, personally, want to win again? Until that point An’tell hadn’t really been expecting that he might be winning the same person more than once, considering he so rarely considered the possibility of winning at all. But now that it was a viable possibility he clearly would have to think about it.

He was pulled from his thoughts by C’dhin speaking again, taking a few seconds to register what the other man said. An’tell had only just processed the phrase ‘good bye kiss’ before C’dhin was, in fact, kissing him, and An’tell was thrown back into trying to figure out how he felt about everything that had happened since he woke up.

For one, he didn’t usually stay long with whoever he’d ended up with post-Flight. Long enough to be polite, but not much more than make sure they’re awake and not panicking or something before heading out. An’tell did not tend to ‘stay for seconds’ as he’d heard people phrase it, and on the occasions he did it was always with women. He’d been rather pointedly avoiding thinking about sleeping with men; the holder upbringing was hard to shake, even after turns in the Weyr. Flights An’tell had been able to handwave away as ‘not him,’ but this was after a Flight and he was decidedly in control of himself and he quite possibly wanted to kiss this greenrider. And An’tell was still resisting actually dealing with how he felt about any of it.

Stop thinking so hard and kiss him back already, Erinath sighed, voice tinged with exasperation, accompanied by a mental push of some of the memories from the Flight and how nice it was. That was apparently all it took to convince the bronzerider; An'tell returned the kiss, using the arm around C'dhin to pull him closer into a better position, other hand curling into C’dhin’s hair. Erinath hummed approvingly before turning his attention back to his own lovely green.

In that case I will be quite happy to do this again sometime, he said, twining his neck around Coroth’s. The large bronze had grown rather fond of Coroth while their riders spent time together, and he genuinely enjoyed being around her — winning this and possible future Flights was a nice bonus.

PA - First Post!

C'dhin
of Green Coroth

Date of Birth
09.02.708, 31
Height
6'0
Eyes
Pale Green
Build
Cuddly
Hair
Dark blonde

Threads

Life was really looking up for a change after a Flight, C’dhin decided as arms pulled him closer and that kiss became a kiss. He hadn’t quite thought through what he wanted when he did it, only that he was happy and didn’t want that to end yet. So he was quite pleased to see An’tell felt the same way and when they broke apart for some much needed breath, C’dhin was rather smug and pointed out what he learned. “I changed my mind. That wasn’t a good bye kiss, that was very much a ‘please stay and do that some more’ kiss.”

Which is exactly what C’dhin did. He stole An’tell’s mouth again, not letting him say anything to his, in his humble opinion, very clever line, even as hands scrambled to push and guide the bronzerider to lie flat on his back again. Mission accomplished, C’dhin swung a leg over his friend and dragged himself up so he could lie straddling the man. He was still feeling a bit too lethargic for much more physical labour and was pleased with himself for managing as much as he did. It could just be that you’re out of shape and should exercise more. C’dhin ignored the comment that had the green dragon laughing at her own joke as he was determined to not let her ruin the fun.

I will be quite happy to see you Chase again and perhaps even join me like this again. She would be very happy to see another bronze show interest in her, so that much was true. She also wouldn’t mind having him snuggling with her after their win but she wasn’t quite ready yet to call Erinath hers and forsake all the others that wanted her. But a little competition didn’t hurt anyone!

An'tell
of Bronze Erinath

Date of Birth
10.06.705 AL , 39
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Blue-grey
Build
Dark brown, short
Hair

Threads

There was a split moment after C’dhin said he'd changed his mind where An’tell felt a flash of disappointment. He was spared from having to analyze why he was disappointed at the thought that C’dhin no longer wanted to kiss him by C’dhin continuing, saying he wanted more, and kissing him again. An’tell filed his reaction away to think about later, or perhaps ignore for a long time. For now, Erinath was right; thinking was getting in the way.

Continuing the trend of not thinking, An’tell let C’dhin’s hands direct him wherever C’dhin wanted him to go, not at all resisting the move back to his former position. He watched C’dhin climb on top of him, barely noticing how his side felt cold after having another body next to it so long, as he now felt warm all over. An’tell placed his hands on C’dhin’s shoulders before carefully moving them along his friend’s torso, pressing enough to be felt and enough to keep from tickling C’dhin, but not nearly hard enough to hurt. He followed the lines of C’dhin’s body, from his waist, to his hips, down his thighs until he couldn’t reach any farther the way they were lying and reversed the movement of his hands, until they were back at C’dhin’s waist where An’tell let them stay.

It was too easy for An’tell to forget how good physical contact with another person felt. There was always a distance An’tell kept between himself and everyone else, and moments like this where he let down his guard enough to acknowledge that sometimes he didn’t have to stay so aloof were rare. Now, though, he wasn’t going to deny how much he enjoyed sharing space so closely with another person, especially someone he considered a friend. An’tell tilted his head to reach up and catch C’dhin in a kiss, the first one he’d consciously initiated.

PA - First Post!

C'dhin
of Green Coroth

Date of Birth
09.02.708, 31
Height
6'0
Eyes
Pale Green
Build
Cuddly
Hair
Dark blonde

Threads

“We,” C’dhin started with a gasp for breath as he pulled away from another delightful kiss, this time initiated by An’tell, “need to do this more often.” Why hadn’t they? The bronzerider was attractive and normally would have triggered C’dhin’s desire to flirt or touch. Maybe it was simply because the other man was a bronzerider and that was deterrent enough to keep his hands to himself. But now he knew An’tell was good for cuddling with and was a great kisser so all bets were off for future encounters. The next time they got together for a visit, An’tell would find a greenrider curling up beside him on the couch while they chatted or in bed again if things heated up like the current moment felt like it was.

He didn’t want to push it though. C’dhin was enjoying himself too much to want An’tell to run and while he would have been content to just laze away the rest of the day in bed cuddling, it was hard to keep his desires in check for just that. It was why he was trailing kisses along his friend’s jaw to an ear that he wanted to nibble. So he did; tongue flicking the lobe before sucking it into his mouth to tease. “Can I have more?” C’dhin whispered hesitantly against An’tell’s ear before burying his face in the crook of the man’s neck, slightly embarrassed. He was always chatty and didn’t always have a filter so he said whatever came to mind but it didn’t usually bother him. This time it did. What if An’tell only wanted the playful kisses and nothing more? And what exactly was he asking for more of? Kissing? Tasting the delicious body beneath his? Sex?

Unable to help himself, C’dhin was once more flicking his tongue out, this time against the expanse of skin near his mouth. A moment later and he was sucking that patch of skin like he was a horny teenager again attempting to leave a mark. But he was a horny greenrider now and he figured that was about the same thing and continued in his task until he was satisfied and stopped so he could pull back and see An’tell’s face and see what the bronzerider thought about it all.

An'tell
of Bronze Erinath

Date of Birth
10.06.705 AL , 39
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Blue-grey
Build
Dark brown, short
Hair

Threads

The pervasive languor of Flight lust, different in intensity than An’tell was used to — lazier, without the restlessness that usually came with losing — kept him processing words at a slower rate and it took An’tell a few seconds longer than it should have to figure out what C’dhin meant. Do this more often? He thought they’d already discussed Erinath chasing Coroth again. Thankfully for An’tell, who might have gotten stuck thinking too hard again, C’dhin clarified his statement with more kisses, this time along his jawline. This. Right. Well, he’d have to consider the idea properly later — nothing could keep An’tell from overthinking things for long — but whether anything changed outside of Flights or not, An’tell was not opposed to continuing this in the present moment. C’dhin clearly thought the same if his question was anything to go by.

An’tell was about to ask ‘more what,’ wanting to clarify, when, again, C’dhin answered the question he hadn’t even spoken without words. The greenrider seemed to be good at that. He took a shuddering breath in at C’dhin’s attention, bringing one hand up to rest on the back of C’dhin’s head and wrapping the other tighter around the other man’s waist. It was with some surprise, with every kiss, every new thing C’dhin did with his mouth, that An’tell realized he genuinely enjoyed whatever this was. Made him think he should really get laid outside of Flights more often. Well, as long as he was following Erinath’s ‘don’t overthink’ advice he might as well keep appreciating the current situation. When C’dhin stopped to look at him, An’tell gave him a moment to catch his breath before pulling on his head to bring him closer, into another kiss. After a few moments An’tell leaned out of kiss, teeth dragging against C’dhin’s lower lip, considering the question C’dhin had asked again. An’tell was perfectly happy to keep following C’dhin’s lead in whatever he ultimately wanted to do, but he was curious as to what the greenrider had actually meant by ‘more,’ and whether or not he could get C’dhin to tell him the answer. And perhaps how much detail he could get out of him as well.

“More what?” He asked, adjusting the hand on the back of C’dhin’s head so he could more easily play with the other man’s hair.

PA - First Post!

C'dhin
of Green Coroth

Date of Birth
09.02.708, 31
Height
6'0
Eyes
Pale Green
Build
Cuddly
Hair
Dark blonde

Threads

C’dhin frowned slightly at the question. It was the same one he had been asking himself and he still didn’t have an answer. Maybe that meant he was being greedy and should stop pushing his luck. It wasn’t often he had a nice Flight and wasn’t abused and used after it. He should take what he had been given and be happy with it. Maybe curl back up with An’tell and see if they could nap until dinner was almost over and then give into hunger and get whatever was left. That would be okay as well, he decided, yet…

He wanted to be greedy for once. He took what he was given and that was normally more than enough for him. He was pretty much a go with the flow type of guy and not much would get him down or keep him down for long. But this time, he wanted to enjoy himself longer and feel special to someone a little longer as well.

He wriggled a little until he could sit up without worrying about being trapped in strong arms or accidentally hitting An’tell’s nose and making it bleed—because that was never sexy. He smiled fondly as he looked over what he could see of the bronzerider and set his hands down on An’tell’s chest. “I’ve decided that ‘more’ is more of you, if that’s okay?” He gave a bit of a cheeky smile as he waited for a reply. He knew he had decided to be greedy but he really wasn’t going to be like the nasty brownrider that won him sometimes and did what he wanted.

“Say yes and we’ll see where it goes,” C’dhin shrugged as if he didn’t already have ideas of where he wanted things to go, “or say no and you’ll only have to put up with some more cuddling until I’m too hungry.” He stuck his tongue out and then laughed softly as he waited for an answer.

An'tell
of Bronze Erinath

Date of Birth
10.06.705 AL , 39
Height
6'2"
Eyes
Blue-grey
Build
Dark brown, short
Hair

Threads

Despite his tendency of not saying much, An’tell was rarely at a loss for words. The current moment was apparently an exception. And really, he only needed one. Honestly, he could probably just nod and not need to speak at all. That felt insufficient, though An’tell couldn’t voice why. He’d already decided he was going along with this, he had the answer he wanted to give, he was just having trouble saying it. Why? He thought he’d gotten over being uncomfortable having sex with men. He’d done it enough by now. He no longer internally winced when he woke up next to another man after a Flight; clearly not, considering his reaction to C’dhin included cuddling the greenrider. But he’d never said ‘yes, I want this,’ to a man before, and that was its wasn’t it? Where the mental block keeping him quiet came from. Which was ridiculous, he was agreeing to sex, not marriage or something equally absurd. No, this sense of propriety or whatever it was did not serve him here. I am An’tell of bronze Erinath, not Antixell the Smith, and I can fuck men if I feel like it, which right now I do because it’s warm and comfortable and C’dhin’s doing enjoyable things with his mouth. He could feel Erinath’s pleasure at the thought, the bronze always pleased when An’tell unequivocally claimed his place as a dragonrider instead of wishing he could go back to his Craft. Erinath gently nudged his rider, encouraging him to state his decision instead of just thinking it, as important as Erinath knew just thinking it was.

“All right, then,” An’tell said finally, running his hands along C’dhin until the paused to rest at his hips, “Yes. Show me what you’re thinking.” He tilted his head back in as clear of an invitation as he could make, showing off the mark C’dhin had left on his neck earlier and encouraging the greenrider to do as he pleased.

PA - First Post!

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)