World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [C] [EVENT] 739.05.26 | Supposed to Be Saying Hello
5 PM | R'vi

Sh'ran
of Blue Dyoricath

Date of Birth
19.01.717, 28
Height
6'1"
Eyes
Dark hazel
Build
Pretty boy
Hair
Ashy blonde hair that is almost always straight. He used to keep it a bit longer, but clips it shorter after moving to the Weyr.

Threads

Written By: Zandelion
After Mylorah had reminded him that R’vi lived at Ista, Misharan had gotten where the bluerider’s weyr was from his friend so he could track the man down and say hello. He really had appreciated having someone willing to talk about the Weyrs in a less formal situation than in classes. There were lots of questions that were maybe not the best to ask in a class that were still important to know. Having a rider offer to answer those questions one on one helped more than he’d realized at the time.

Which led to him to wandering the halls of Ista, trying to find a weyr he’d never been in to visit someone who wasn’t expecting him. At least Misharan had a good sense of direction, and Mylorah’s directions were pretty clear and straightforward. It didn’t take him long to find what he was almost positive was the right door. He paused outside it for a moment, staring at the handle. Since he wasn’t expected, there was no guarantee R’vi would actually be at home right now. Or that he would be willing to entertain a guest. Maybe he already had a guest over and Misharan would be severely interrupting. Not that any of this deterred Misharan, but he did wonder.

He also wondered exactly how accurate Mylorah’s statement that stopping by to say hi to R’vi was ‘clothing optional’ was. Misharan knew she had been teasing, but it also felt like that bit was genuine as well. Which, again, was hardly a deterrent, but he did wonder. The few times he had met R’vi before had been within a month after he was Searched, still awkward and uncertain about everything. And, even thought he’d been wishing for turns for the opportunity to be with another guy, an opportunity he never expected to have, Misharan had hesitated on acting on the desire for the first few months at Telgar. Faranth, he’d been such an awkward virgin then. Which was why, despite R’vi’s reputation, Misharan figured the bluerider hadn’t made any advances; something about him not being ready for it was apparent. And Misharan genuinely appreciated that. Now, though, he would absolutely go for it if given the opportunity, but he wouldn’t be disappointed if it didn’t happen either. Or at least, not really disappointed. Misharan really did want to say hello, how are you doing, nice to see you, it’s been a while, after all. That was the goal of stopping by in the first place. Plans could be amended though, if circumstances were favorable.

Reaching out, Misharan knocked on the door a few times, pausing and listening for a reaction before speaking. “Hello?” he called out, watching the door carefully. “R’vi? It’s Misharan, if you remember me. I thought I’d say hi while I was in Ista for the Hatching, if you’re not busy?”

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

R'vi
of Blue Vydoriath

Date of Birth
28.05.712, 32
Height
5'9
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
R'vi was beginning to like dusk and the night a lot more than he usually did. Having grown up in the humid South and darted for Ista the moment he could, it was easy to call him a sun baby that loved the heat and you wouldn't be wrong. But the heat didn't seem to want to end and R'vi found it was beginning to drain his energy and even swimming in the ocean when the sun was high wasn't much of a relief. So he had taken to hiding in cooler weyrs during the day when he didn't have a job to do and in the evening, after grabbing some food, he was quick to strip down to nothing and flop on the ledge with Vydoriath to enjoy the slight reprieve as the sun began to set. His weyr faced the rising sun, something he didn't consider when he picked it given his late nights, but during the heat wave, he was happy to have it so he could enjoy somewhat cooler evenings.

It never occurred to him that anyone flying into the Weyr would see him lounging in the nude. Why would it matter? R'vi was fairly sure everyone had seen him naked at one point or another over the years, especially back in Katila where the brats would swim naked, Flights left awkward sights in great locations, and everyone bathed in communal baths or the hot springs. He'd just consider the sight a free gift to anyone that happened to see him and wave if he noticed them back.

Someone is knocking on your door.

R'vi sat up, as if that helped him hear better. He didn't doubt his dragon but he didn't want to move to answer the door. Luckily his visitor had excellent volume control and R'vi flopped back down to remember the man. Misharan? It sounded familiar but he didn't think that was someone he had seen in recent months. Misharan... Misharan... Oh! The awkward blonde kid that had so many questions! R'vi liked him for his enthusiasm to learn so much about the strange new place he wsa going to live in but had surprisingly held back in offering more physical tutorials, deciding that would have shattered the kid's mind at the time. Since moving to Ista, R'vi hadn't thought too much about the Candidates that stayed at Telgar or went to Fort and he chided himself for that. Some of them were great people that he would have enjoyed keeping in touch with. Then he chided himself further knowing that some of them were likely in Ista for the upcoming Hatching, like Misharan was.

Smiling, R'vi sat up again to call out, "come on in! Walk right through, I'm on the ledge!" Then he flopped back down, thinking they could enjoy the light breeze and chat together.

Maybe you should cover up, then, if he's still awkward and hasn't adjusted to Weyr lifestyles yet. R'vi pouted at his dragon but followed his suggestion by flicking the edge of the thin sheet he was lying on over his groin and figured that would have to do as he heard the door open and close. He also really hoped Misharan had adjusted to Weyr life by this point!

Sh'ran
of Blue Dyoricath

Date of Birth
19.01.717, 28
Height
6'1"
Eyes
Dark hazel
Build
Pretty boy
Hair
Ashy blonde hair that is almost always straight. He used to keep it a bit longer, but clips it shorter after moving to the Weyr.

Threads

As soon as he heard the invitation to let himself in, Misharan pushed the door open and entered the weyr, glancing around curiously. He was nosy and liked seeing how people kept their weyrs, since he’d been in (ugh) communal living for turns now. He didn’t linger long, and within a few more moments Misharan had reached the ledge and stepped onto it, nodding politely to the dragon (Vydoriath, he’d double checked with Mylo) before turning to R’vi and having to take a moment to process what he was seeing.

Well, Mylorah hadn’t been kidding about ‘clothing optional.’ He hadn’t doubted her, but damn.

Thankfully he’d gotten used to the sheer amount nakedness one came across in Weyrs, and participated in it himself, and no longer lost all ability to function as a person at the sight of an undressed, attractive man. He could even manage to maintain his usual snarky persona, which Misharan had found was a lot more successful than blank staring or stuttering. “So,” Misharan said, walking further onto the ledge and coming closer to R’vi and his tastefully placed sheet, “You greet all guests with the view or should I feel special?” He gave a teasing smile, pleased with the double meaning in his words (view from the ledge, view of R’vi) and sat down a few feet away, careful to leave a friendly amount of space between them, not an uncomfortable gap.

“In either case, nice to see you again. Been over three turns, yeah? How’s it been for you?” Misharan hugged one of his knees to his chest and rested his chin on it, waiting for a response. He genuinely was curious how the bluerider was doing, not just making small talk. It may have been turns since he saw the guy, and they were never super close, but Misharan liked R’vi and actually did care how he’d been doing.

R'vi
of Blue Vydoriath

Date of Birth
28.05.712, 32
Height
5'9
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

R’vi grinned wickedly at Misharan as the younger man sat down. He was going to weigh his words carefully in case he was still shy and unsure about what he had signed up for, but he hadn’t missed the double entendre and felt Misharan seemed more confident and at ease around him. “Only those I deem special are treated with this view. You have Vydoriath to thank for sharing his ledge, though.” The dragon for his part did his best to wink at the Candidate, though the effect was kind of lost given the size of his head and really only seeing one eye at a time. He didn’t mind sharing his space so long as everyone was happy and he felt the two humans would be in each other’s company.

“Has it really been that long already?” R’vi felt a bit bad that he had let so much time slip away. He sat up, not really paying attention to his corner of the sheet but it seemed to continue its job of teasing the goods all the same. “I’m horrible with time and keeping up with some people it seems. Sorry about that.” He knew timed had passed by and that it had been a while since he last saw Misharan but R’vi did feel bad for somewhat ditching the guy. True, they lived in different Weyrs a vast majority of the time unless Misharan was a part of ‘Pass the Candidate’ between the Weyrs. He should have tried to keep in touch with those he had connected with and now R’vi wondered how many others he let slip away like that and how many had Impressed without him paying attention.

Nothing to truly worry about. They would all be busy as well and living their lives and making other friends. Don’t start beating yourself up for it and instead enjoy this lovely guest. It never ceased to amaze R’vi how his dragon could both scold him and tell him to have fun in the same breath, but he was always right and R’vi turned his frown upside down.

“It’s been good for me! I mean, it’s not like I’ve been all that busy truth be told. Do some tasks around the Weyr, maybe ferry someone here or there, but mostly hang out at the beach or host some parties.” It had taken a bit to get back into the swing of hosting parties without his brother there to host with him. Sometimes it still felt like he was missing half of himself but R’vi had mostly moved on from the withdrawal of not having his twin by his side in everything he did and had made peace with a lot of his resentment and envy for what he sometimes thought was the better life N’vian had.

“I was thinking of having another one soon, if it ever cools down. Or maybe just make it themed to be something like ‘less is best’ and keep everyone properly hydrated with wine,” he laughed at his definition of what worked for hydrating people but his parties were late enough that it’d be cooler and people could bring their own water if they were that worried.

“You should come! I promise they are every bit as wild, erotic, and chaotic that you have likely heard through whispers.” The wicked grin was back as R’vi thought about the long ago and more recent past. Some of the parties were probably tame in comparison to what the rumours exaggerated on, but some of them definitely lived up to the legendary tales that he knew circulated through the Candidates and young riders. Someone had to make sure people were properly entertained and he was willing to take up the task.

Sh'ran
of Blue Dyoricath

Date of Birth
19.01.717, 28
Height
6'1"
Eyes
Dark hazel
Build
Pretty boy
Hair

Threads

Misharan grinned back, glad his joke seemed to have been appreciated. It wasn’t his finest, but at least it had been acknowledged, and that was good enough for Misha. “Thanks for deciding I’m special, then.” He said cheerfully, before turning to the blue dragon. “And thank you, Vydoriath, it’s a nice ledge.” He didn’t realize the blue was winking at him, just thought he was blinking, but the blink seemed friendly enough. Certainly wasn’t a ‘get off my ledge or I’ll throw you off’ reaction, so Misharan felt confident that the dragon truly didn’t mind him being there.

“Eh, don’t kick yourself about it. Everyone was busy opening up the new Weyrs, moving in, running around, all that. I don’t take it personally, and I doubt anyone else does either.” Misharan shrugged, unconcerned. It wasn’t like it was R’vi’s job to be best friends with every Candidate, he was just decent enough to check in with most of them at least once. That was already better than most people. Besides, once he’d figured out the social rules of the Weyr, Misha didn’t have too much trouble finding friends or people to spend time with.

He nodded at R’vi’s description of what he’d been up to, not really in agreement, since there wasn’t really anything to agree to, but more to show he was actively listening. “Doesn’t sound too stressful. Though I suppose hosting a party can be less than relaxing sometimes. Lots of running around and keeping things going. The beach is nice though. Been a few times while waiting for the Hatching. You ever have parties on the beach?” Misharan asked, figuring the answer was probably yes, but thinking a beach party would be amazingly fun. Combine the entertainment of both a party and the beach.

“If what people say has even a fraction of truth in it, any party you host is not something to miss.” He said, grinning, before it turned into something closer to a grimace and Misharan flopped down so that he was lying on his back on the cool stone floor. “Though if it stays this hot in Ista I may want to forgo this particular Hatching and escape back to Telgar.” He turned his head to the side so he was facing R’vi. “You’re lucky I like you and your parties are legendary, otherwise I might avoid Ista until winter the way this weather is. I’m from Crom, I’m not bred for this weather.” Misha said, sighing dramatically and throwing an arm over his head. There weren’t any major Holds farther north than Crom, and while Misharan had been to Ista many times, it had never been this hot before. And it was absolutely gross for everything to be this hot all the time.

R'vi
of Blue Vydoriath

Date of Birth
28.05.712, 32
Height
5'9
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

R’vi was proud of his reputation for the parties and for taking up R’nd’s retired role of Candi Man but he had gone through a dark patch where he just wanted to be left alone to his misery of being left behind by N’vian and dragons seeming to not want him. After Impressing, it was a slow climb back to his old status but now that everyone seemed to only know or remember him as a wild playboy partier, R’vi smiled at any compliments tossed his way about it. Which is what he did once again with Misharan. The Candidate was cute and knew how to flatter a man!

“I was born here before the plague. And Katila was hot and humid so I’m used to heat but this is getting crazy. It doesn’t exactly inspire wanting to work or wear a lot. I imagine for some that even sex has been banned from their activities. Pretty sure only extreme illness and death will stop me from thinking sex is a great idea at any point.” R’vi shook his head at how some people just couldn’t handle the heat. Of course he was the one lying naked on his ledge to enjoy the bit of breeze coming through but he wasn’t going to alter his life because of it.

“If you want to stay a bit, go ahead and strip down as well. This is a weyr of freedom and no judging. Just let loose and relax,” R’vi grinned as he followed his own words and pulled the sheet back. He was either going to scare the guy away from being so weyrbred and not having boundaries or Misharan would join in and greet the evening sky nude with him.

Before he laid back down again as well, R’vi straightened up the corner of the sheet he had disturbed, giving it a quick smoothing down before he scooted over to only sprawl on half of the sheet. “You can join me on the sheet as well, if you want. Doesn’t really add to the softness of the ledge but it is cleaner,” since it came from his bed, two people could lay on it comfortably for a variety of things to do. Like talk. R’vi made himself comfortable again with his hands going behind his head to create a bit of a pillow as he watched a cloud slowly go over head. “And then you can tell me what you’ve been up to and what interests you about Weyr life.”

Sh'ran
of Blue Dyoricath

Date of Birth
19.01.717, 28
Height
6'1"
Eyes
Dark hazel
Build
Pretty boy
Hair

Threads

The idea of forgoing sex because it was too hot deeply amused Misha, though he could definitely understand it. “I dunno, it is really fucking hot out.” He teased, relaxing against the ledge floor; it may not have been particularly comfortable, but it was cool and solid beneath him. The offer to strip had him turning his head again, raising an eyebrow and considering R’vi for a moment. “Sure,” Misharan said after a moment of thought, slowly rolling up into a seated position again. “It is fucking hot after all.” He glanced over at R’vi again, now that the teasing sheet had moved, before moving to take off his shirt, easily pulling it over his head. It had already been partially unbuttoned at the collar, the heat proving too much that day to keep it buttoned all the way (besides, it was fashionable to look a little disheveled).

He moved to his boots next, taking them off, then his socks, before stuffing the socks inside one of the boots and setting them aside. Misharan grabbed his discarded shirt and bundled it up before tossing it lightly on top of the boots. There was a fraction of a second where Misharan reevaluated stripping all the way, before he brushed the thought aside and stood to remove his pants (easier, and less likely to get rock bits somewhere uncomfortable). Once on his feet Misharan slid his loose pants and underwear (that weyrfolk were always surprised he had for some reason?) down in a single motion. He kicked the pants over on top of his boots as well before moving over to the space on the sheet R’vi had left for him.

Misharan sat down on the sheet before laying down on his stomach, propping himself up on his elbows so he could see R’vi and more easily talk to him. “What I’ve been up to, huh?” He started, tilting his head in thought. “Lots of stuff, I guess. Lots of Hatchings, obviously. Candidate lessons and all that, though at this point I wish I could get a pass on taking them for every Hatching that comes up. They really want to be sure we’re prepared, don’t they? Reteaching everything every few months. Uh, I’ve made friends, went to the beach for the first time a few turns ago, and been a bunch of times since. Went to someone’s birthday party a few weeks ago, there was alcohol and strip poker so it was a good time. I dunno. Living it up as a Candidate, I guess.” Misharan shrugged a bit awkwardly, considering he was resting on his arms making it a bit difficult to move his shoulders to shrug. “Having a lot more fun than I would have back in Crom. Shit, I probably would have been married by now.” He said, screwing up his face in distaste. Maybe if he’d gotten married to someone like Mylo, sure, he’d have managed, but he doubted he would have been allowed to marry one of his friends. He was only a youngest son after all, and the one without a Craft education.

R'vi
of Blue Vydoriath

Date of Birth
28.05.712, 32
Height
5'9
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

R’vi laughed at Misharan’s obvious distaste for constantly taking Candidate classes. That was something he didn’t miss from his days before Impressing. “They also won’t let you teach the classes to prove how much you know from taking them so many times. I tried several times back then.” At least the classes served as a way to get people together and he could try to make friends with those that had been called Stolen at the time. Since graduating and trying to find what he wanted to do with his suddenly wide open time, R’vi debated actually teaching the classes but he didn’t think he had the right mindset or attention span to be a Weyrlingmaster or assistant.

“Strip poker, huh?” R’vi perked up at the mention of the game he had been asked to play regularly over the years. He always ended up playing and enjoyed himself, but he was usually one of the first to end up naked due to how horrible he was at cards. Apparently he was crap at hiding his emotions as well and everyone knew what he had. “Fun, but I find it just as fun and a lot easier to just ask someone to strip with me. Worked on you, didn’t it?” he was flirting, surprising no one if they heard but it was natural to R’vi, especially around attractive people.

“And speaking of fun, marriage does not qualify. I don’t get why holders want that, I mean, I do, but not so young. You need to have fun, enjoy life, play around, and then eventually consider settling with someone special. I’m glad you escaped that fate so you could find your way to my… er Vydoriath’s ledge this beautiful evening.” He studied Misharan’s face for several seconds, mentally shrugged, and asked, “do you like playing around, Misharan?” Could never be too careful with holders, even if they had been in a Weyr for several years.

Sh'ran
of Blue Dyoricath

Date of Birth
19.01.717, 28
Height
6'1"
Eyes
Dark hazel
Build
Pretty boy
Hair

Threads

“What better way to show how much you’ve leaned than teaching it? They really allow for no creativity with those classes.” Misharan said, laughing at the image of some of his friends teaching the Candidate classes. It would certainly be a lot more fun. They’d probably even learn something along the way, especially since he was sure a good number of people would actually take it seriously.

He grinned at R’vi’s comments on strip poker, and the way the bluerider reacted to the mention of it. “Fair enough, but I’m pretty willing to take my clothes off just about anywhere these days. Sometimes you need to rope people into the game to even get them to take off a sock around others. Besides, I like playing poker, even without the stripping. And with strip poker you can still join all the losers in nakedness once you’ve won, after all. No rule against it.” Misharan winked, smirking. The stripping part of poker was fun, but winning was also fun, and why give one up when you could have both?

“I don’t even think most of them like being married, from what I saw growing up. It’s just what you do.” Misharan did the weird half shrug again. “Being Searched was a lifesaver for me, in any case. They get all scowly if you like kissing other men. Weyr’s more sensible about it. So once it actually sunk in that I don’t have to follow their rules anymore, I’ve had a lot more fun.” He grinned, a bit smugly, and glanced at R’vi, knowing what the bluerider was angling for and deciding to go for it. “The fun’s included a fair bit of playing around, and I’ve enjoyed it so far.” Which, admittedly, sounded better than ‘after a few months at the Weyr I turned into a bit of a whore cause I’d been repressed for turns and wanted to make up for lost time.’

R'vi
of Blue Vydoriath

Date of Birth
28.05.712, 32
Height
5'9
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

R’vi saw the moment Misharan acknowledged that he was flirting and angling for more if it was wanted. Since Misharan hadn’t shot him down and he agreed that playing around was fun and mentioned kissing other me, he didn’t see the harm in greeting an old acquaintance in other ways. R’vi had never been accused of being smart but when it came to sex, he felt he was rather observant and felt that Misharan had been talking about himself kissing other men and not a general statement on holders in general.

Was it wrong to want to have sex with someone that he hadn’t seen in years that popped in to say hi? He could hear Indivara’s voice in the back of his head saying that most people wouldn’t jump a guy like that but she’d also roll her eyes and say how very Ryvian it was for him to want to sleep with every person that looked at him. Besides, when it was pretty obvious that Misharan enjoyed the same activities and didn’t seem to mind fooling around, so there wasn’t any harm in wanting to spend the evening rolling around on a sheet with someone.

“Well, look at that, Misharan. We have something else in common. We’re both dangerously good-looking, we like dragons, talking, ignoring rules, and playing around.” R’vi’s smile turned devilish as he shifted just enough to put an end to the talking they liked to do so they could get to that fooling around. It was a playful kiss, one that invited Misharan to play with leisurely exploration until it, hopefully, sparked enough passion that it left them panting after some great sex.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)