World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [C] [EVENT] 738.12.21 | Messenger for an Evening
7:30pm | B'jin

Z'rin
of Blue Varralath

Date of Birth
08.10.712, 32
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale Blue
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
Z’rin wondered how he kept getting into these odd situations. He had been minding his own business, meandering around the lower caverns for a change of scenery when a young greenrider approached him. The boy had simply said ‘B’jin or R’nd?’ and in his confusion over the lack of any other words, Z’rin assumed he was being asked for directions. He barely got a ‘yeah’ out to mean he understood the question and would guide him when the boy thrust a letter at him and quickly strode off. That was odd.

He frowned as he looked at the envelope with beautiful writing that said ‘R’nd & B’jin’ and he sighed. The greenrider was likely from another Weyr and somehow didn’t know their famous couple and asked around. No doubt that helpful person either heard his name or assumed he’d know and the kid heard his name as one of theirs. Z’rin wasn’t quite like R’nd or B’jin but he figured it was close enough to confuse the uninformed. Now that he had the letter, he supposed he better finish delivering it though curiosity was getting the best of him. Maybe R’nd would be in and share with him.

As he walked past the kitchens, one of the cooks was standing outside holding a plate with several slices of cake left on it. It thrust at him with a brief explanation that it was leftovers from dinner that night and not worth trying to save for another meal. Z’rin grateful accepted it and figured he could share it with those he was about to visit.

Further on his way up, he crossed paths with V’ler, who was just peeking his head out his door, bundled up in a blanket. A quick conversation revealed the blueriding Harper felt it was beyond cold outside and that he never wanted to leave his warm rooms every again. But he had finished composing something for B’jin and wanted to get it to him, not trusting his firelizards to do it without getting distracted on the way. Z’rin shrugged and offered to take the song since he was heading to B’jin anyway. The papers were quickly shoved at him and the door closing almost as fast in his face and Z’rin only laughed. V’ler was something else and he had learned long ago to just roll with it.

Please tell me B’jin is still in his weyr and hasn’t moved to his office or elsewhere? He was almost there and it’d just be his luck that somewhere along the way the greenrider had relocated. Varralath confirmed B’jin was home though R’nd and Ayyonth were still out. Please let Larrikith know I’m about to stop in for a minute and to sit on B’jin if he tries to escape. I’ll even save you another slice of cake.

Merry Larrikith, Varralath’s voice was almost a singsong as he reached out for the green dragon in his custom way of rhyming names to some degree. My rider is playing messenger for yours and is about to pop in. He says you can sit on B’jin if necessary though that might make opening the door for him in a few minutes difficult.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

Written By: ThistleProse
Larrikith laughed, startling B’jin who had been working on another manual for Indivara in regards to Weyrlinghood and how to teach the new dragonriders what they needed to know. They both found the method much easier to work with than his lecturing her in person. She was obnoxious, he was stubborn, and between the pair of them, they often fell to arguing bitterly. This worked better; B’jin wrote what she needed to know, and then tested her on the knowledge every few weeks. He had already promised to have her be one of his assistants at the next Clutch he picked up, though he was not in a rush to do so. B’jin was rather enjoying the freedom of sleeping in.

“What is so funny?” B’jin asked, leaning back and stretching, having dropped his quill on the table. He felt joins pop and muscles stretch. He should probably do something physical, like go to Katila and go swimming, or a run or something undoubtedly boring and exhausting and not nearly as pleasuring as his usual physical exercise. B’jin scrunched his nose up and dropped his arms, leaning forward so his chair landed back on all four feet. “Well?” he demanded, getting up and moving towards the dragons’ alcove, peering in to look at Larrikith, who just lolled her tongue at him.

You have a visitor arriving, and I was told to sit on you should you try to escape.

B’jin blinked, feeling ice trail down his insides. “Why would I try to escape?” He asked, wondering if Larrikith would really feed him to someone he would actually try to flee from. He doubted it, but she could be a bit questionable at times. A frown furrowed his eyebrows as he heard a knock on the door, shoulders stiffening uncomfortably and he shot a look at his dragon. She just tilted her head, giving him a lazy expression B’jin knew was her variation of a sly smile, and he sighed. She wouldn’t let someone like J’ver or S’kef sneak up on him, he was sure, and she would have taken offence to a brown like Tyrrisath saying something like that to her. Taking a deep breath and straightening his shoulders, B’jin strode towards the door, pleased he was neatly dressed.

Standing in front of the door, B’jin took another breath and then cautiously opened it, blinking up at the smiling face of Z’rin in puzzlement. “Hello,” he said, confused. The young man seemed to have his hands full, and he was not someone B’jin had ever been cautioned about, so he stepped back and invited him in. “How can I help?” He knew R’nd could be home at any moment, anyway, and the past had been plenty indicative that R’nd would defend B’jin if he felt he needed defending.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 500 Posts!PA - 750 Posts!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Z'rin
of Blue Varralath

Date of Birth
08.10.712, 32
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale Blue
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

Z’rin’s smile faltered when he saw the confusion in B’jin’s expression. It wasn’t like he made a lot of social calls, especially to the older greenrider so he supposed he could understand some of the confusion but he had asked his dragon to pass along that he was popping by for a moment. As soon as that thought hit him, Z’rin gave a mental sigh and realized that was exactly the problem.

He smiled graciously at the silent invitation to enter and resisted the urge to look around the room for a glimpse into the life of R’nd and B’jin when he had a question to answer and focused on the man. “Sorry, I asked Varralath to let Larrikith know I was coming by with some items for you.” He lifted his hands carrying the assortment of goodies to prove he wasn’t just making something up. He had spent enough time in Katila both as an outsider being picked on and as a general observer to know some people would make up any reason to get what and where they wanted.

“I have a letter a young greenrider gave to me thinking I was one of you two,” Z’rin wiggled the envelope a little to point out what piece he was referring to, “and V’ler asked me to pass along something new he finished for you,” again, he wriggled the appropriate item. The final item, the delicious plate of treats seemed obvious, but then again, it may have been for himself and wasn’t up for sharing.

“And one of the cooks gave me the leftovers from dinner tonight. I thought maybe we could share,” he smiled brightly but then faltered again when B’jin’s confusion returned to him. What if the greenrider was busy or he simply didn’t want to entertain? Z’rin quickly decided to give the man an easy out if he needed it, “unless you’re busy, of course! I could leave these with you as well, except for the one I promised to bring back to Varralath.”

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

B’jin snorted softly. “Even if she got the full message, she didn’t deign to share it.” He responded, shrugging slightly and throwing a dirty look in the direction of the weyr ledge where Larrikith was lounging, laughingly ignoring her rider. “Unsurprisingly.” The greenrider rolled his eyes and shrugged again, not really worried overall. His curiosity was sated as Z’rin indicated why he had come by, and B’jin’s eyebrows arched up curiously at the letter, and his expression brightened noticeably at the item that had made its way to him from V’ler. He was slightly amused that his fellow Harper hadn’t waited until B’jin delivered Indivara’s next manuscript, but he was pleased and excited to see what V’ler had come up with.

“Not at all,” B’jin reassured with a smile, bright eyes curiously locked on the two items that had been wiggled but not handed over. His gaze lifted to meet Z’rin’s, and his smile warmed up, and he indicated the younger man should follow him over to a couple of comfortable chairs with a medium sized coffee table sitting in the middle. While they didn’t often have friends into the weyr (most likely R’nd’s respect for B’jin’s need of privacy) some few friends were invited over and the area got used enough to have a comfortable and inviting air to it. “Sharing sounds good,” he grinned.

“Would you like a drink? There is wine around here somewhere.” B’jin ambled off, leaving Z’rin without waiting for the young man’s answer. He dug up a skin of good Benden wine – B’jin loved being North again! – and secured a couple of wine glasses that were kept in the room for when he wasn’t drunk enough to drink directly from the skin… Benden wine deserved better treatment than that, anyway. Smiling again, the greenrider made his way back and poured the two glasses, handing one over to Z’rin. “Benden! From before the Plague.” Still smiling, he settled down in his usual seat and stole a treat from the plate.

“May I have the papers?” The curiosity was killing him.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 500 Posts!PA - 750 Posts!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Z'rin
of Blue Varralath

Date of Birth
08.10.712, 32
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale Blue
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

Z’rin agreed a drink would be nice as he set the plate on the indicated table and took his seat. He took the chance to glance around and appreciated how much of a home it felt like. That was one thing he had yet to achieve. In Katila, he didn’t have anything, which worked out well since he simply lived in the Candidates’ dorms until the landslide made everyone live in dorm-like rooms before they moved North again. Now, he still didn’t own much. He hadn’t returned home to see the family and friends that had abandoned him to the unknown of the South and he really didn’t know what his personal style was yet. His weyr was sparse with only the essentials and he didn’t really mind that. Or, at least he didn’t before seeing what a happy couple could build together.

By the time he was done inspecting the surroundings and brooding over not being a part of a happy couple or having paintings on his wall, Z’rin was more than ready for a good glass of vintage Benden. Actually, he didn’t think he had ever had that before either. Katilan wine was horrible and since being North, he had purchased wine at gathers and going to the market but he knew they only sold the more recent vintages at such locations. He accepted the glass with a smile and took a sip, not at all prepared for what a wine made by true craftsmen would be like. “Damn! Benden wine really is the best. Thanks for sharing this with me,” and he meant it. Z’rin wouldn’t have been surprised if it was normally kept for special occasions, or even just a night in with R’nd.

“Oh! Sorry, of course you can,” Z’rin slid the papers over to B’jin as he took another sip, taking a moment to savour it before swallowing. He was going to have to make friends with Benden holders. Or, he realized, suck up to R’nd some more. He was from the region and had family there and it was likely why they had the good stuff on standby.

As he reached for one of the pieces of cake, Z’rin watched for B’jin’s reaction to the letter. He had been curious about it since it landed in his hand and he hoped it wasn’t bad news. That would make their little impromptu social call awkward. “Good news, I hope?” He took a stab at opening the door to an explanation when it seemed like the greenrider wasn’t about to cry or throw his glass in anger. Also, whomever wrote their names on the envelope had lovely handwriting and Z’rin imagined a beautiful woman wrote it and wanted to know who she was.

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

B’jin grinned brightly at Z’rin’s appreciation of the wine, sipping from his own glass as he savoured the liquid. “You’re welcome,” he said demurely, enjoying the reaction. It wasn’t often he got to see people get their first taste of good Benden, especially someone who originated from the North, though that obviously wasn’t a given; Benden was expensive, especially the good stuff. That didn’t stop B’jin from making sure he had a good supply of it handy since settling down in the North though! He’d always favoured the wine, and since being subjected to the potent (and nasty!) Katilan brews, he was beyond pleased to treat his palate once more.

“Thank you,” B’jin smirked, taking them both eagerly. The one from V’ler was glanced at quickly, taking in the new song with delight. He’d have to work on learning the music and the words after Z’rin left him, and before he went to bed. He rather thought R’nd would be eager to hear the new music, too, though he didn’t say anything as he rolled it back up and put the sheets aside. It would certainly be an enjoyable way to spend his evening! Perhaps with a bit more of the lovely wine while he was at it…

Taking up the letter with his and R’nd’s named on it, B’jin smiled at the handwriting. He recognised it from previous missives, but none the less appreciated Eridella’s neat penmanship. There was nothing worse than someone with chicken scratch. Not that he could imagine someone as beautiful as R’nd’s sister writing badly. It just wouldn’t be right! B’jin glanced up when Z’rin spoke, and he smiled warmly. “Yes,” he murmured, glancing down at the letter to take in each sentence. He chewed absently on his bottom lip, finished reading the letter, and rolled it up. “R’nd’s sister inviting us over for eve of the new Turn,” he shared, knowing if it were him on the other side of the room he’d be burning with curiosity. “She’s a treasure,” he smiled, glowing warmly with his affection for his lover’s sibling.

Z'rin
of Blue Varralath

Date of Birth
08.10.712, 32
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale Blue
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

Z’rin smiled behind his glass of wine, taking another sip before setting it down. He could see the fondness B’jin had for R’nd’s sister and he could only imagine what she would be like. Given how charming and attractive R’nd was, he was pretty confident in his guess that his sister would be much the same, especially if B’jin held some affection for her. “I’m going to assume by your smile that you’re going to attend. That should be a nice evening, well, as long as you like her husband, I suppose.” Though he imagined if the man was a dick, they wouldn’t spend much time there or maybe she simply entertained them away from her husband.

“Speaking of family,” he brought up a moment later after attacking more of the piece of cake he had swiped, “your son is actually kind of fun to hang around. I mean, it was only for a short visit and it was mostly him helping me out in one of my moments of stupidity. He’s rather kind and chatty with the right subject. He always seemed quiet and like he was judging you when we were at Katila.” Not that he spent much time around the ‘brats that were younger than him. He had been alone for a short time after being rescued and brought to Katila but soon after that, the ‘brats near his age adopted him and he never truly had peace again.

“I heard he has his sight set on Weyrleader one day. I think he could do it,” Z’rin smiled, confident that the young bronzerider would do it. He seemed the right amount of determined and stubborn to land him in the prestigious position though perhaps he just needed to be more social and show the dragonriders what he was like. Perhaps he should try inviting N’mor out for just such a thing. He wasn’t the most outgoing and popular of men either but introducing him to a new group of friends and showing him what blues and greens did in their spare time could be fun.

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

“Quite probably,” he smiled, mind rather distracted by the probable evening he’d spend teasing R’nd and cheering on his sister when she stirred up his lover. He always enjoyed spending time around the spunky and beautiful woman, and particularly loved how well she manipulated her baby brother. B’jin would never dream of copying her methods, but then, he had his own ways of making the bluerider squirm.

B’jin raised his eyebrows in surprise, brown eyes wide as he met Z’rin’s gaze. “Really?” He knew that N’mor was a good kid, and he’d seen the solid relationships he built with his fellow bronzerider T’ryn as well as his sturdy big-brother-attitude when it came to looking after Amorandii. But N’mor had always had issues with bluerider, and B’jin was startled that he’d actively spent time with someone he wasn’t forced into being around. He’d been hard pressed to get N’mor to socialise with the blueriders in his weyrling group, let alone someone who had Impressed in a different group. “That’s… unusual.” He murmured, now frowning. Maybe the boy was growing up.

“Aah,” he smirked, raising his glass for a sip when Z’rin shared N’mor’s plans. That would certainly explain his socialising with a bluerider. “Can’t be a Weyrleader with a bias against blues,” he mumbled, shaking his head. He looked up to meet Z’rin’s gaze again. “He is not fond of blueriders, though he has never deigned to explain why.” Something that had been quite painful when he was younger, though B’jin didn’t share that. It hadn’t been long before the boy was living with his greenrider father, instead of the blueriding mother he seemed to be terrified of. B’jin never had managed to find out if it was his mother herself, or the dragon, that had so tortured the child. Whatever had happened had left a mark on the boy, though B’jin was proud to hear he was making an effort to change his ways.

A smile lit up B’jin’s face as he recalled a previous comment, and it morphed into a smirk. “That seems to be a familiar opinion,” he sniggered, not bothering to mask his amusement. N’mor had been an unusually serious child, and he certainly seemed to delight in staring at R’nd until the man squirmed and managed to flee, but B’jin was also well aware of how bright and outgoing he could be, too! Strapping Larrikith up by himself and going flying while B’jin was still asleep (traitorous dragon!) and pulling pranks, giving warm hugs, and enjoying being told stories at bedtime. B’jin pouted. “I miss when they were little,” he confessed. Even Amorandii was no longer a child, as she was going to balls and events with her aunt in fancy dresses and proper ladylike attire. B’jin was incredibly proud of them both, but why did they have to grow up?!

Z'rin
of Blue Varralath

Date of Birth
08.10.712, 32
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale Blue
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

A bite of cake almost made it to his mouth before B’jin pointed out that N’mor didn’t like blueriders. He frowned but still finished off the piece he was working on as he took in the new information. Did he notice anything wrong with their encounter? N’mor wasn’t out right mean to him though at times he looked exasperated by him but that was an expression Z’rin was used to seeing from some people. N’mor did seem to be in a hurry to get him out the door but that could have just been what he was thinking at the time; that the bronzerider wanted to finish warming up and dressing in private. Well, damn. Now he wasn’t sure he should bother N’mor and he definitely didn’t think it was a good idea to invite him along on outings that involved other blueriders.

Well, he had offered the invitation to have N’mor pop in any time and pester him and he’d go from there if it happened. He hoped it did; N’mor was intriguing, even more so now that his father was adding layers and some facts to the mystery. “That’s good to know. I’ll just assume it wasn’t anything I did if we don’t cross paths again,” he laughed lightly and went for another sip of wine, rolling the glass between his palms as he thought about kids growing up.

“I agree. Zararin is eight now and she’s getting a bit of attitude with me,” that was likely due to not seeing him regularly. She lived with her mom and he wasn’t the best at being a dad but he stopped in when he could and tried to spoil her. He hoped it was a phase she was going through and would outgrow it soon enough. Weren’t the teen years the more difficult ones? He could hardly wait for those if she was already turning her nose up at things.

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

B’jin laughed, amused. “Probably a good idea,” he said, eyes sparkling. N’mor was a tricky young man, but B’jin was impressed by the boy’s drive and ambition. He was glad N’mor was planning to do something with his life, and he hoped the young man did make it to a Weyrleader someday, though B’jin was quite sure he wouldn’t be living in whichever Weyr that happened to be. That would be awkward! For both of them! And B’jin didn’t like awkward, he liked simple and peaceful and R’nd… Especially when his legs were wrapped around the bluerider… A subtle smirk twisted over B’jin’s lips before he was interrupted by Z’rin. The greenrider blinked, and tilted his head.

“You have a kid?” He asked, surprised, and rather easily distracted from his fantasies that he would definitely have R’nd bringing to life later that night. “Amorandii was the sweetest little thing at eight,” B’jin mused, smiling wistfully. “She’s a proper little princess now, though. She was fostered to my sister, who is a close confidant of the Lady of Telgar.” Or something like that, anyway. B’jin didn’t care enough to remember his sisters exact rank, just that it was a good position for Amorandii to be in, and that she was both spoiled and well cared for by both women. “I’ve never seen so many dresses. Does Zararin like dresses? I’m sure Amorandii has some of her smaller ones still that she could part with.” He smirked, enjoying the idea of torturing his little girl by taking away the dresses that no longer fit her. Then again, maybe she was grown up enough to feel good about sharing her riches with someone else?

Z'rin
of Blue Varralath

Date of Birth
08.10.712, 32
Height
6'2
Eyes
Pale Blue
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

Z’rin chuckled at B’jin’s surprise. It was the usual response when someone found out he had a daughter since they didn’t really do the daddy-daughter outings and he was only starting to get the hang of being a dad in recent years. “I was sort of seeing a girl and… oops?” It hadn’t been planned and Z’rin still couldn’t tell you how serious he had been about the woman at the time. If she hadn’t gotten pregnant when she did, he didn’t think they would have stayed together much longer anyway. They didn’t have much in common but the sex had been good.

“Zararin does seem to like dresses but I’ll also find her rolling about in the grass with friends… still in a dress, actually,” Z’rin laughed at that and wondered if he should focus on finding her more durable clothing for playing with. Then again, if B’jin was offering a chance to get her some pretty dresses, then her mother could focus on durable while he went with lavish spoiling. “If she does happen to have some she’s willing to part with, I think Zararin would like them. Let me know if she does and we’ll come by sometime.”

Deciding he had likely taken up enough of B’jin’s time and with R’nd likely to be home soon, Z’rin figured he didn’t want to be in the way of that. He liked them both but they when they were together, they could make a man’s teeth rot with how sweet they could be. He finished off his glass of wine and set it down with a smile. “I guess I better get going. I imagine you’re anxious to look over what V’ler gave you and I learned long ago not to get in the way of a Harper.”

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

B’jin laughed, delighted by Z’rin’s response. “Been there,” he snorted, not elaborating. It could be said that that was what happened with both Amorandii and N’mor, since they were the children of flights, but in reality he was speaking about the boy he’d sired before Impressing to Larrikith – not that he was about to actually justify that fact by speaking about it. Simply acknowledging it as much as he had was slightly terrifying. He’d done such a good job of ignoring the fact, and since running into the man and mentioning him to R’nd (which hadn’t gone as smoothly as B’jin would have liked) he rather went out of his way to ignore the man’s existence, and was glad R’nd was following his lead about it.

“A child’s prerogative,” B’jin smiled. “Amorandii was much the same. Always in a dress, because she’s a lady,” B’jin emphasised the word with an eye roll and a slight smirk, “but never was she one to miss out on the antics of her friends. Trees, rocks, grass, sand, dirt…” He shook his head. “I will drop by and visit Andeleen sometime in the coming weeks, and see if I can’t steal some of Andi’s unused dresses for your little girl. I’m sure she’ll have some. I’ll send Shimmer with a message if I don’t see you around in the meantime.”

Another laugh left B’jin’s lips, and he stood alongside Z’rin. “I am, true,” he smiled. He was anxious to see what V’ler had put together for him this time, and if he got the chance, to practice it a few times before R’nd got home so he could share the new song with his lover before he took it live. Whether that would be to the dining hall for an evening’s entertainment or some Gather or another, of which he knew there would be one, sometime soon, somewhere. “Thank you for dropping by,” B’jin walked with Z’rin. “I hope to see you again. And don’t take N’mor too seriously; he’d a delightful boy once you get past his walls.”

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)