World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Again? [D'hys]

V'ler
of Blue Veeth

Date of Birth
21.08.707, 37
Height
5’10
Eyes
Green
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
V’ler let out a long lazy sigh. It wasn’t exactly what he’d call a content sigh since it was tinged with frustration. He didn’t have to open his eyes to know he was currently lying on his back in a bed that wasn’t his with some random person beside him. Veeth’s habit of chasing every female in the Weyr had taught the young bluerider early on what it was like to come back to his own mind after a flight and to learn to notice how his body felt and to listen for the sounds of someone else near him. Other than his own breathing and the pounding of his well-worked heart, V’ler couldn’t hear anyone else and wondered if his partner – a fellow loser since he could feel Veeth sulking in the corner of his mind – had already dressed and bailed.

Slowly, eyes opened and the ceiling came into view before turning to the side he suddenly felt like someone was on. When the very naked and smirking man was spotted lounging on his side, head propped up on an arm, V’ler let out another sigh. “Again?”

In truth, he shouldn’t have been surprised by anyone beside him anymore. Veeth chased regularly, didn’t win as often as the dragon wanted to, and V’ler hadn’t mastered the art of resisting the loser’s flight lust and frustration so random fellow losers were always grabbed. D’hys, however, was an odd one to find. The older bluerider had been with Z’ia when he was grabbed during Krypth’s maiden flight, introducing V’ler to quite a few new experiences with his first chase and loss. He couldn’t say he hated any of the time but it certainly opened his eyes to a whole new world. Ever since then, both D’hys and Z’ia randomly appeared beside him though neither man chased all that often for whatever reasons.

So why did he end up with the men with him at times?

V’ler studied the smirking bluerider a moment more, waiting for a response to his question that he hadn’t actually meant to receive an answer for, so he added another. “According to your reputation, you only enter flights you’ll win. So why do I see you in my loser bed more than I see you with a greenrider?”

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

D'hys
of Blue Zeianth

Date of Birth
29.12.695, 49
Height
6'3
Eyes
Blue
Build
Extremely fit
Hair
Blonde, shag

Threads

D’hys was thoroughly amused. The little bluerider was a good lay and his bland attitude that sometimes showed up as grumpiness was adorable and a rather nice change from all the whiny greenriders he bedded. The questions he was now hit with were only a touch annoying but since they didn’t revolve around feelings or being cuddled, D’hys found a way to enjoy the words as much as he had enjoyed the man’s body. “Yes, again.” He began, loving the way it seemed the clever V’ler couldn’t work out the puzzle that was D’hys.

“I also sometimes enter with the sole purpose of losing.” That was only partially true. If Zeianth had an itch, he let his dragon go for it since who could deny a male of any species a chance to get off? They both did prefer to enter when they had the best shot at winning since their egos didn’t allow room for failure but it did happen at times but thanks to V’ler’s horny dragon, D’hys always had his new favourite blue toy to play with in those times. Z’ia may have had to resort to his own form of flight mothing since Aveleth only chased a few greens regularly, D’hys couldn’t bring himself to stand around waiting to grab a dazed dragonrider. Besides, the rush of dragonlust was intense and made the initial romp with his lover that much more wild and rough with a nice excuse to cover his tracks.

“You’re the far better catch than whichever green brought us back together.”

V'ler
of Blue Veeth

Date of Birth
21.08.707, 37
Height
5’10
Eyes
Green
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

V’ler was skeptical of that claim. From his own experiences and from asking too many questions and harassing too many dragonriders, V’ler was led to believe there was little control on the human’s end. He was certain the rider could encourage the dragon to chase and he had fuzzy memories of making Veeth falter with hesitation when he tried to fight the lust and stop the chase. Perhaps it was possible for the chasing dragon and rider to have a bit more control over the outcome of the flight, especially if they were looking to lose. If anyone could do it, V’ler suspected it would be D’hys. Still, he eyed the older bluerider, trying to figure out how much of what was said was truth and what was said to get under his skin and provoke a reaction. He was a Harper; he knew that game as well. He may not play it as well as D’hys but V’ler could still usually tell when a game was underway.

“I’m a better catch than most people here.” If D’hys wanted to fan his ego, then V’ler wasn’t going to stop the man. It wasn’t like either of them was lying; he was pretty amazing. While he had had some excellent teachers over the last two turns, V’ler wasn’t too sure he was the best around when it came to bedroom skills but he’d still bet marks he was better than a vast majority thanks to D’hys continuously coming around to play. The man could and likely did have anyone he wanted so finding him from time to time made it clear in V’ler’s mind he had something appealing. He filed that knowledge away in case he ever had to use it in the future. Any advantage was still an advantage.

“Well, as much fun as this has been, I have things to get back to doing.” It was always annoying being interrupted by a flight since it took out a few hours of his already busy day but V’ler was adapting; he had to. It was a new way of living but his old life had grown rather mundane and that was why he had never truly been angry at being swept away by I’shan and forced to accept the Weyr life. Dragonriding still had routine after routine but it still had its new mysteries and adventures to keep the young Harper entertained and interested. Veeth’s libido may tire him out but V’ler was quietly thankful for the unknown factor it presented as well.

D'hys
of Blue Zeianth

Date of Birth
29.12.695, 49
Height
6'3
Eyes
Blue
Build
Extremely fit
Hair
Blonde, shag

Threads

“Sorry, babe. You should know better by now,” D’hys grinned as he moved with quick reflexes to pin V’ler back down onto the bed. The adorable bluerider hadn’t been excused yet and it was actually rather rude of him to assume he had been. A tsk-tsk was given to V’ler when he rolled his eyes with yet another sigh. With the regularity he did that, one would easily believe that was the only way V’ler knew how to breathe. D’hys knew the truth though; V’ler’s delightful panting was actually how the man caught breath.

**Sexy Times**

D’hys watched with amusement as V’ler crumpled face first into the bed before slowly turning his head to the side so he didn’t suffocate himself. It was always nice having lovers that knew his preferences though sometimes the unsuspecting lover was just as fun since they needed to be shown and corrected in their assumptions over what was allowed or expected of them.

“You complain often about Veeth’s flying habits but you can’t fool me, babe.” D’hys sat on the edge of the bed, feet touching the ground and leaned back on one hand so the other could smack V’ler’s already reddened ass. “You love the thrill of flight lust, the thrill of ending up with someone at random, and you especially love when I throw you down for more.” V’ler could try to deny it all he wanted but it was hard to counter how a body reacted so nicely.

V'ler
of Blue Veeth

Date of Birth
21.08.707, 37
Height
5’10
Eyes
Green
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

V’ler would have glared at D’hys but he was currently busy not looking at his fellow bluerider. He didn’t necessarily mind D’hys though he could see how and why some people were uneasy around him or flat out didn’t like or trust the man, but V’ler didn’t want to let slip anything else he was thinking. D’hys was far too good at reading him and that bothered the Harper that people always had trouble figuring out. He barely shared information about himself since his craft and skills were more important and should be on display instead of the boy that was being groomed for the life of farming but broke the mould and forged his own life.

D’hys, however, could read little habits and actions and seemed to be able to read a mind like a dragon. You’re not sharing information with Zeianth, are you? V’ler lazily reached out to Veeth, not at all convinced his dragon would do such a thing but Veeth was friendly and chatty at times. Of course not! They’re both fun but you don’t fully trust them either so I’m very careful, I promise.

To avoid any further smacks to his behind, V’ler risked rolling onto his back, wincing only slightly at the pain that action caused. It was cliché to even think it but V’ler didn’t think he’d be sitting comfortably for a few days thanks to D’hys. “The lust can be enjoyable, as can the company,” V’ler started cautiously though he still looked at the ceiling instead of the bluerider. After getting over how nauseated he felt when flight lust took over, it did hold a thrill that was hard to rival. So long as he ended up with someone willing, and thanks to training exercises to help focus his mind and keep control, that was becoming a far more regular occurrence. He still hated how he had grabbed Talian that first time and it was likely why V’ler took such a liking to Z’ia or D’hys seeming to stalk him in the losers’ circle; it kept him away from everyone else.

Finally, V’ler turned his gaze to D’hys and a smirk slowly appeared. “I like you throwing me down for more because it shows exactly how strongly I affect you. I leave you wanting more. You crave me, D’hys.”

D'hys
of Blue Zeianth

Date of Birth
29.12.695, 49
Height
6'3
Eyes
Blue
Build
Extremely fit
Hair
Blonde, shag

Threads

D’hys let out a bark of laughter as V’ler tossed his words back at him. Not only was the kid a hot lay but he was decent at keeping the mind stimulated as well. “Indeed,” he conceded with a smirk as his pants were tugged on.

He sat back on the edge of the bed when his boots were found and began slowly slipping each one on, working on the laces as he elaborated on his desire for V’ler. “I crave breaking people. I crave moulding them into what I want. I crave dominating those that I have collected.” V’ler fit into all three categories in his own way and over the course of their times together. He had been easy to break since he was still rather naïve when it came to sex but he was a proud Harper and that had made for some interesting glares and half-hearted denials early on but that didn’t last and the little bluerider quickly moved into the category of being one to mould into a fun play toy.

Now, V’ler was simply dominated and played with when the whim struck.

Standing again, the laces of his pants were finally tended to as best as possible thanks to eager fingers breaking a string. There was no point in being mad over such a thing since it only proved his point that V’ler couldn’t get enough of him or giving into his lust and he smirked at the man still in bed as he made a show of the lacing.

With his shirt in hand, D’hys strode to the door and without looking back tossed out a casual dismissal, “see ya around, kid.” He vanished down the hall, leaving the door open so anyone passing by could sneak a peek in to see who he was with and leave his fellow bluerider with an audience as he tried to get dressed. Given what the kid got up to during sex, D’hys really didn’t think striding around naked to find his scattered clothing with an audience watching would bother him but it was still a play of power. He left first, dressed, and left his lover to clean up and deal with everything else on his own.

Only one of them was in charge and D’hys made sure V’ler never forgot who it was.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)