World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Mysterious Note #4

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By:
Seemingly out of the blue, and during a particularly quiet spell, another note appears upon the bulletin board! There are no major events during which it goes up, and as a result, it is missed for quite a while before notice is taken. How long the note was left there before it was snatched down by a crimson faced (B'jin) is anyone's guess.

On Display: Unknown; assumed 6am to 12 noon.
Features: (D'ren) and (Jada)
PG Summary: Jada and D'ren share one of many deeply passionate moments...

- You may RP your characters responding to the appearance of the note by create a new thread in the relevant area of the forums, mention it in passing or you may have them ignore it entirely.

Relevant Threads;
TBA

Jada took one sultry step at a time from her hut to that of D’ren’s as she tried to hide her lusty need. No one suspected them, why would they? She was the precious golden heir so it only made sense she was constantly with the leadership. It didn’t matter that S’kef was leader now, D’ren would always be HER weyrleader!

For once, the crazy old bat had taken her child for a day and while Jada loved the little girl as if she were her own, she was glad she had extra time alone with the bronzerider of her heart. She didn’t knock, she never did anymore, not since winning D’ren into bed. He knew when she was coming and was always ready for her arrival.

Today he was in bed, though he usually was with his health problems, but he wore only the hand fisting his erection as he waited for her. “My love,” Jada glowed as brightly as her whore dragon as she started stripping for D’ren. She had finally seduced the stoic bronzerider just before he was poisoned and it had been wonderful and surprisingly energetic for an old man! She hated his attacker and wanted his head as much as the crazy bat had but she refrained that day and took private joy in watching T’shiro die.

Now, her fierce lover was still wild and with good stamina but they had to take it slower. He didn’t last nearly as long as her needs desired so extra hours were spent together to make sure Jada left sated.

Jada worshipped her bronzerider properly by crawling onto the bed and sucking his cock for several minutes, wanting him as hard as possible so he stretched her full. “Your mouth has always served you better with a dick in it, my sweet girl.” D’ren moaned and was glad his slut had finally given up on thinking she had any power or good ideas in her empty head. She was good for sex and making him feel young. He didn’t need her stupidity clogging up his mind!

“When will Ronarth chase us, dearheart?” Jada pouted since she thought it made her look sexier, missing the hint to not talk. “I want the weyr to know I’m yours and Tsuen is old news.” Jada crawled up D’ren and sat herself down on his rigid cock and moaned loudly. She rode him slow, teasing him as she waited for the answer.

“Krypth rises too often for us to chase continuously, my girl. But you’re mine and you know it. So shut up and fucking ride me already,” D’ren growled and grabbed the girl’s ass, squeezing both cheeks sharply. Jada squealed and wriggled in place before giving what was wanted, riding him fast. Her small breasts were still enticing and D’ren suckled one until he came, filling his new precious goldrider.

As predicted, Jada wasn’t satisfied yet and sat beside her lover, and rubbed herself for both their pleasure. She screamed D’ren’s name loudly as she climaxed and then fell into his waiting arms. She would ready him for another round soon once she was certain his sweet yet beaten heart was still beating properly. Although dying buried inside her wouldn’t be a bad way to go! Jada laughed as she kissed the man, spewing out her love over and over.

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)