World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [C] [EVENT] 742.03.30 | I Love You 3000
2am | Cazan

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
Everything was dark. Cold. Quiet. Too quiet. Was he alone? He stood in the middle of... nothingness. Where was he? Was this between? It made sense with all they had been told and what he experienced himself, though he was never there long enough to explore. Honestly, he didn't think he ever even had his eyes open on the trips. He always closed his eyes when visualizing where they were going and they opened again after the change in air. He took a moment to look around now but it was either pitch black or--no, he could see his hand when he looked--so there was just nothing.

Cazan would be so disappointed--relieved?--to learn there weren't any ghosts hanging out between. He was a bit disappointed as well after slowly starting to think maybe his mate was right. Dragons went there when they died and often took their rider with them. If a rider was left behind, there were some others that were nice enough to 'reunite' rider and dragon.

So why was he there? Why wasn't anyone else there?

T'ryn grabbed his head as a pain shot through it, both hands cradling at the temples. He grunted as he fell to his knees. It hurt so badly! Why? He'd had headaches before but nothing compared to the throbbing and the extra stabs that randomly struck. Breathing became difficult and his hands fell to his chest as if holding it would help ease the burning of his lungs. What was going on?

He didn't have a chance to find out as he tilted forward and hit the ground where the darkness took over.

When his eyes slowly blinked open, T'ryn groaned as he pushed himself to sit up. His head still hurt but his breathing seemed normal. A glance around showed he was still alone in the quiet nothingness that he was convinced was between. Why he thought that was something he didn't want to examine too closely given what he knew about the place and how they were told to never linger more than the handful of seconds it took to make a trip across the land.

He tried to stand but a stab in his chest had him going back to his knees with a hand pressing over his... heart? He gasped as another stab hit him. It felt like actual daggers were constantly being thrust into his heart but there was no blood, no wound.

And why was it so damned quiet?!

Quiet... oddly so... and the unnatural feeling of being alone... it wasn't just the place making him feel such things. Where was Syrendryth? He was never this quiet and even when he slept, his presence was always felt. Now...

T'ryn shut his eyes, doing his best to ignore the pain in his heart and head and listened. Reached out... but there was nothing. "Sy? Where are you? I can't feel you, Sy... you're scaring me..." Syrendryth wasn't one to play pranks and despite his surly nature when it came to most everyone else, he never did anything to scare his rider.

The headache and the heartache made sense now. The emptiness, the hole he could feel in both now so clear. His dragon was missing and he couldn't remember how or why. What happened? What did he do? He had to find Syrendryth!

T'ryn got to his feet but fell again after three steps. He hit the ground with both fists in frustration. He was useless! How could he find and help his dragon... his friend... if he couldn't even walk? Another wave of pain racked his body and T'ryn froze, even his gasp hanging on his tongue and unable to come out until he fell unconscious once more.

Again he woke but now he remembered he had to find Syrendryth. Had to save his dragon if it was the last thing he did. He was sweating and short of breath as he rose to stand yet again but T'ryn forced himself to walk. He didn't know which direction he walked or where it would take him but he had to try. He was shivering in a cold sweat after a while and his head kept pounding with the loss of Syrendryth's presence but still he walked.

Time had no meaning when the nothingness was all-consuming. T'ryn had recalled Kor'is was obsessed with what he called the void. So many pieces of art ended up in a black mass and how the bluerider said sometimes he was simply compelled as if drawn in by the thing he couldn't escape. T'ryn understood now. Between or an empty black void... they seemed the same and had consumed him and there wasn't a way out.

With a sob, he was on the ground again. Everything hurt but it was still his heart that his hands tried to protect and piece together. "I'm sorry, Sy. I failed you. I failed everyone. Please come back, Syrendryth." He tried to stand but he had no strength left. He wasn't too proud to crawl and he tried that for a while but even that was draining and he broke down in tears as he laid on the cold ground.

"Syrendryth!" T'ryn woke with a shout, sitting up right, clawing at his bare chest and breathing heavily. He vaguely noticed a blur of gold moving away from his side as his gaze scanned around the dark space, eyes wide and wild.

I am here, T'ryn.

"Lies," T'ryn shook his head. It couldn't be true. He'd been alone so long and now his mind had created a version of Syrendryth. His dragon was always confident, cocky, snarky. This one sounded relieved and he felt worry coming through the bond. Wait, he could feel something?

I am real, T'ryn. You have finally come back to me.

He came back to Syrendryth? "No. You've come back to me. I couldn't find you," T'ryn started crying again as relief and fear warred in him. It had to be true, he could feel the bond again and his heart was full and his head... still had an ache but Syrendryth was there. Everything was right and when he looked up again, dashing away tears, he saw that flash of gold once more, now in the shape of a concerned Lady and then his gaze drifted to where he could just make out Cazan as his eyes continued to adjust to the dark of a room—not of between.

"Zanny?" His voice cracked as he cautiously said her nickname. Had he truly broken free after all that time searching?

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
Cazan hated every moment of this, hated every moment that the healers hovered and couldn't deliver any good news, hated watching them fuss over her mate, hated that he needed to be fussed over at all. Mostly she hated how every now and then he would groan or gasp or grimace in obvious pain, though at least those moments reminded her he was still alive. She needed him to be alive. She couldn't even bring herself to work.

The horde of siblings had their pick of weyrs to stay in for as long as they wanted to, Cazan lost track of who all was still there after the first day. She had spent most of her time at T'ryn's side in the infirmary, only leaving on occasion when someone insisted that she go take a break to bathe and stretch while they took over watching him. She'd kept those moments away to the shortest length of time she could get away with before she was back. She even slept in the chair next to T'ryn's bed, slouched with a pillow wedged between her head and the wall.

It was during one of those naps braced awkwardly against the wall that she heard T'ryn shout and lurched upright, almost falling out of her chair. Lady chittered anxiously as she flew away from the sudden burst of activity, cautiously watching for a moment before she flew back to try and hopefully crawl onto the man's lap for some much needed affection.

At the sound of her name, Cazan let out a soft sob before moving in to wrap her arms around her mate in a tight hug. "T'ryn!" Her voice was tight as she fought the urge to just break down. He might still be hurt and that thought made her loosen her grip as she tried to encourage him to lie back down. "Lie down, you were poisoned. I'll get the healer in the moment, how are you feeling? I was so worried you were never going to wake up again."

The words came out in a hurried gush, and all the while she held onto his hand as if maybe he might drift away again if she let go. Malvayth would relay the news that he was finally awake to his family, but for now Cazan didn't want to do anything else other than be there at his side. "I love you so much and please don't ever scare me like this again. Lady, Lady go get a healer." After a moment of reluctance the firelizard flew off to go make a fuss.

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

"I love you," T’ryn whispered and held on tight when Cazan pulled him into a hug. Or, he tried to. It felt weak and his arms didn’t want to cooperate and squeeze tighter to go with his desire to never let her go again. He still didn’t want to when Cazan was urging him to lie back down but he eventually did, finding his stomach was protesting his sitting up. He curled up on his side so he could face his mate and held onto her hand with both of his as he was still in need of as much contact as he could have. He needed the reminder he was back. Syrendryth’s presence in his mind was doing a lot to keep him calm but memories of the days--or was it weeks?--of searching and being in so much pain lingered and he didn’t want to go back to that.

“There’s nothing between. No ghosts,” T'ryn reported sadly but with all the conviction of a man that knew with certainty he spoke the truth. Cazan had mentioned he was poisoned and he should have asked about that but T’ryn could only focus on the discovery he made that he had to share with her. It would help her when she started her lessons in a few months and avoid any horrifying accidents. He didn't want her left alone in the nothingness and T'ryn didn't think he could handle not having her in his life.

He didn't want to lose sight of her but his eyelids were heavy and T'ryn gave in and let them fall and he focused on breathing. It wasn't as bad as it had been and Syrendryth was doing wonders on keeping him calm so nothing was spiking his need for more air. "So... poison? How? Why?" Nothing made sense and he was too tired to figure it out for himself. In fact, when he opened his eyes again, he had a feeling he had fallen asleep but it was still dark so it may not have been for long, if he had at all. Just in case, he rasped out an apology. "Sorry."

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

"Between? What are you talking about, T'ryn? You've been in bed the whole time. I've been here with you. You didn't go anywhere to see or not see ghosts. Just stay still." Cazan held onto his hands, not even bothering to wipe the tears streaming down her face as she just stared, worried that if she took her eyes of of the man something would happen to him again. And if something did happen, she wanted to make sure she could have as much of this moment while he was awake as she could. The thought made her squeeze his hands even more as hiccupped a soft sob.

"There was some... some sort of an attack. I don't know. It's only been a few days, I'm not sure if they've found anything new. That muffin you ate, they're pretty sure it was poisoned. A lot of other people were poisoned too." Cazan waited for a reaction and had another spike of worry. Lady gave a soft chirp as she snuggled closer to T'ryn, appearing much less distressed than she had been. That at least had Caz pause before she tried to frantically shake him and shout again. His breathing seemed normal, deeper than it had been, he seemed peaceful.

Mal, can you ask Syrendryth if T'ryn is... just asleep? With how worried the bronze had been, Cazan was willing to use him as a barometer for her own worry, and when Malvayth responded that Syrendryth thought that was the case she settled back down again. She could handle T'ryn getting rest, so long as his face wasn't contorted in pain and his dragon didn't feel like he'd lost him. The healers came while he was still asleep and she gave them as much of an update as she could, and after a quick check on him they brought some water and crackers in case he was feeling up to trying to have something in his stomach when he woke up again. That was soothing in itself, made it easier to relax since the healers thought he would wake up again too.

Cazan had been starting to drift off to sleep herself, when she heard his voice hoarsely offer an apology. "Don't do that, T'ryn. No apologies. You're here and that's all that I want right now. Did you hear anything I told you before? It's fine if you didn't. Do you want some water? Some crackers? Just don't overdo anything, I need you to get better. Do you want more pillows? I'll steal one from S'far I don't even care."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

So it looked like he had fallen asleep. He wanted to apologise again but Cazan's concern about his well-being stopped him. She was right. He had to focus on healing instead of apologising because that was exactly what his body was trying to do. "Some water might be nice," he spoke again, clearing his voice and finding it was rather dry. Had he used up all of his strength and speaking abilities by talking about ghosts and between? It had been so important at the time to make sure Cazan knew that and now he was smiling softly both at that urgency and Cazan's attitude toward stealing pillows from the Weyrleader.

Sy? Catch me up, please? T'ryn didn't want Cazan to go through it all again if she already had done so for him. No doubt she'd have to relay the information to healer after healer as well and he didn't want to keep her stressed. He gave his thanks for the glass and took slow and small sips, not liking the way his hands trembled as he did so. Syrendryth filled him in on what they knew and T'ryn's frown deepened the longer the dragon went on. Two things stood out the most to him--the first that S'far was also poisoned and lying a bed away which made Cazan's pillow remark make a lot more sense.

But more importantly, Cazan had likely been the intended target and he had almost made her eat the muffin. Even if he had been the actual target, T'ryn almost gave her the poison. "I could have killed you," T'ryn confessed in barely a whisper, the glass being lowered to his lap sloshing some water out. He didn't care. He deserved a lot more than a wet sheet. "If you weren't pregnant, I would have teased and insisted until you ate the muffin. I am so sorry!" The panic over what he had nearly done was increasing his difficulty in breathing and T'ryn hunched over trying to take deeper breaths, the glass now forgotten and spilled entirely while Syrendryth worked him through breathing and calming down.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan passed a glass of water to T'ryn, doing her best to not just hover as he drank. It looked like he was shaking, but from what she'd heard the other muffin victims were also showing the same sort of trembling... at least the ones who had woken up so far. S'far had also babbled about headaches, his eye kept twitching whenever he tried to escape the infirmary (though Cazan wasn't sure if that wasn't just because of how angry he was). At the very least she made sure he didn't make too much of a mess while he drank, but she didn't want to rush him and just take away his water either.

The water was completely forgotten as soon as T'ryn started to apologize again though, and Cazan half climbed onto the bed with him to wrap her arms around him in a firm hug. "No... no don't apologize. I'm the one who's sorry. I shouldn't have encouraged you to eat that muffin at all when I didn't want it. Just breathe, T'rin... you're here, and that's all that matters and please don't hurt yourself more. Please." She sniffled, trying to fight back more tears. She was supposed to be happy right now, dammit! T'ryn was awake!

"I love you so much, I don't want you to be sorry, I want you to be happy that you're alive." Cazan had spent enough time feeling her own guilt at having teased her mate about how he could stand to eat more and suggesting he eat the muffin instead, at having not paid any attention to notice who had left the muffin in the first place.

After a few of her own focused breaths to try and calm down she noticed the glass had been spilled and moved it to the side, though she didn't want to pull away from the hug yet. "Do you want more water? Or a dry blanket? Or crackers? Anything at all, T'ryn, just let me know."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

"Just you," T'ryn replied, shoving the wet blanket from his little bed. He hadn't been in such a small bed since his weyrling days and now he had that ridiculous bed he commissioned his brother to make a frame for so Cazan could have her men all cuddle her at once if desired. Right now, T'ryn didn't care about the others or the bed size as he scooted over and helped Cazan settle in beside him. He curler up against her, thankful he was skinny so he didn't need a lot of space and let his mate be comfortable. But you are the one that is recovering. T'ryn ignored his dragon but was still relieved to hear his voice again.

He wanted to say so much to Cazan but it was just a list of apologies and T'ryn suspected she would still punch him if he kept trying. But he was sorry he worried her when he fell, when he stayed asleep, and even now. He wasn't sure he should mention how much pain he was still in just yet, convinced they needed this moment more than anything else. Maybe he could practice his snarling bronzerider act if a Healer tried to interrupt them.

He felt Lady land back on the bed and he patted the pillow, finding enough room for her to curl up there and smiled when she did. "Syrendryth gave Malvayth a compliment earlier. He said she was quick to get help," T'ryn whispered, still a bit in shock from that part of the story. He doubted that admiration would last long but they could all enjoy it while they could.

He shifted and rested a hand on Cazan's massive belly, smiling once more. His mate and baby--or babies as was seeming more likely with every day--were safe. It didn't matter that he trembled, his head hurt, breathing was a chore, and he wanted to sleep for another two days. "I started working on baby names recently. Our names suck, just so you know." He chuckled and winced when his body disagreed with the action.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan carefully squeezed onto the bed, doing her best to keep her belly from getting too much in the way. She wasn't sure if the Healers would object to the cuddle or not, but she didn't care. She'd wanted to crawl up onto that infirmary bed with him from the start just do she could hold onto her mate. She leaned in to press a very soft kiss to his cheek and sighed as she settled in. There was a part of her that wanted to see if they could move him back to his weyr so they could have more room to snuggle and so that Malvayth could try to see him in person, but there was a lingering part of her that was terrified he'd take a turn for the worse and this could be her last time snuggling up to him. She didn't dare give those worries more power by saying them aloud though.

"I don't even think Mal noticed, really. She's been worried and just doing her best to help me stay calm while she snuggles every dragon she can get her claws on. But I'm glad that she was able to help. Syrendryth must be so relieved you're awake." Cazan gave T'ryn a very careful squeeze followed by a kiss to his head. "I'm relieved too. Please don't scare me like this again. I need you."

When he set his hand against her belly, she reached down to give it a squeeze. "You need to stay alive and well for us. Me and this giant baby." Cazan still wasn't ready to entertain the idea that she might be having twins. She was a twin after all, and she was fairly certain there were others in her family as well on her mother's side, but that didn't mean she was having twins too. One baby was more than enough, really, no matter how Malvayth kept going on about her having a "clutch" of her own. She did her best to ignore T'ryn's wince, instead softly asking about the baby names. "Did you think of any good ones? I know our names don't exactly combine very well."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

Another bout of laughter, though much softer as he learned how much it currently hurt, came at Cazan’s insistence it was a giant baby. There was a chance but he had started to think they were a bit delusional to keep thinking it was just one. “Our names don’t need to combine well so long as we continue to,” T’ryn shifted and kissed Cazan’s cheek and settled back down. They went together well—almost perfectly if he could be allowed a moment of arrogance. He loved spending time near Cazan, they always had fun, they trusted each other, and watched out for the other. Still, he did his best to make their names work together.

“I think I came up with eight names but Carynza might be my favourite if we have a girl,” T’ryn gave a Cazan’s belly a gentle rub as if he was trying to wake up the baby—or babies—so he could feel a kick again. It hardly happened when he was around but Cazan had managed to get him there in time a few times and T’ryn found himself desperately in need of it right then. It would be another reminder that he was truly back from between or wherever it was he had been. Logically he knew he couldn’t have been anywhere but in his mind but it felt so real that it was hard to shake.

“I also started a list combining Malvayth and Syrendryth’s names,” T’ryn confessed with a smile as he felt his dragon’s annoyance spike again. I had hoped you forgot you did that. Syrendryth liked the idea of his name being used but he wasn’t excited about it being mashed together with Malvayth’s name.

He didn’t get the chance to try to think on what names he had come up with as a yawn cut into his thoughts. “Will it scare you if I tell you that I’m still tired and maybe some more sleep would be good?” Despite how long he’d apparently been unconscious, he had been fighting for his life and didn’t feel rested at all. But now he felt at ease, calm, and safe. “And I bet you’re in need of it as well.”

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan almost lifted her hand to whack at T'ryn for the overly sappy comment, but the tight confines of the infirmary bed reminded her of where they were, and more importantly why they were there. "You'll have to tell me all about the other names later, T'ryn. It's fine if you get some sleep, I'll be here when you wake up. Mixing up the dragon names sounds like it could be fun, but I do like Carynza."

"It is a good name," a voice agreed in the darkness, sleepy and a little hoarse, but still distinctly S'far's. "I like the dragon name idea too. Now go to sleep, lovebirds, this is an infirmary, not an aviary." There was a soft yawn that gradually melted into snoring.

After a moment to make sure the Weyrleader wasn't going to say anything else Cazan let out a breath and softly cursed. She kept her voice to a soft whisper as she said, "I feel like an ass now, I forgot the other two were in here." She leaned in to press another soft kiss to T'ryn's head and added, "Get some rest, and I promise I'll try to sleep some too. I love you so much, T'ryn."

She would sneak out of bed to go back to her chair once she was sure he was asleep, but at least she wasn't terrified anymore. Her mate was on the mend, and soon everything would be right again.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)