World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [P] 742.02.15 | Cautious Steps
11am | Zh'yan

A'mos
of Green Fayath

Date of Birth
20.10.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
trim beef
Hair
Blonde

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
Could we go explore? A'mos opened his eyes to find Fayath's cream topped bright green face staring eagerly at him as her chin rested on the edge of his cot. He smiled, reaching over to scratch her eye ridges. "Hey sweetheart. You sure you want to do that?" The green's soft voice cooed in his mind, I heard some of the others talking about it and it sounded maybe like it could be fun. Maybe we can bring someone else with us? To help make it less scary?

A'mos huffed at that, sitting up as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I can keep you safe, but if it would make you feel better we can find someone else to come with us too." Fayath gave her tail a nervous flick before curling the tip around her foreleg. I don't want you to be mad- "Oh sweetheart, no. I'm not upset. I just want you to know that I can keep you safe too. Come on, let's see if we can find someone to go with us."

He pulled her into a hug before standing up and stretching, looking around to see who all was available. V'lis had managed to get Pharalth to sleep inside for at least a little bit it seemed, but he had no interest in inviting that pair along, especially considering the brown already frightened his precious girl. Teraseth is awake, Fayath meekly suggested. "Sure, let's go check."

After pulling on a jacket he walked over to Zh'yan and gave the man a nod. "Fayath wants some company while she explores. Would you and Teraseth be willing to come along?"

PA - First Post!

Zh'yan
of Blue Teraseth

Date of Birth
20.02.716 AL, 29
Height
6'0"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit but just a lil soft
Hair
Short, dark brown, light wave

Threads

Written By: Zandelion
Zh’yan blinked blankly up at—A’mos, that was it, taking a few seconds to process the words. He’d been woken up by an itchy dragon, and had finished oiling Teraseth a few minutes ago. The baby dragon was awake now, which meant Zh’yan should also be awake. Just in case, and to bond. It did not mean Zh’yan was fully functional at all those times he was supposed to be awake.

“Oh? Uh.” Zh’yan glanced over at Teraseth. “Your call, buddy.”

Teraseth looked up from his place sprawled on the floor to blink at Zh’yan, then looked over at Fayath. His tail tip twitched slightly as he contemplated the offer.

Okay, he decided after a moment. We will explore with you. Thus decided, he got up and stood next to Zh’yan while he also got himself to his feet.

“Right, exploring,” Zh’yan said, stretching. “So like, are we going to go outside or does she want to check out like. The bathrooms or something?”

PA - First Post!

A'mos
of Green Fayath

Date of Birth
20.10.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
trim beef
Hair
Blonde

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
Fayath let out a soft delighted chirp before cautiously leaning in to nuzzle her brother. With that done she immediately retreated back behind A'mos who reached down to give her a gentle pat. "Come on, sweetheart. Where did you want to go?" Bathroom? What's in there? Can I see? Her voice was soft and hesitant as she wondered if bathrooms were forbidden from exploration. She'd gotten the impression that it was supposed to be a private place at least from her rider, but that made it a little more mysterious.

With a small yawn and rub of his eyes, A'mos nodded. "Sure, let's start there. Since you want to do the exploring how about you try to lead the way? As soon as you're done we'll get you more food and oil and more napping okay?" This was probably the most tired he'd ever been, even compared to working double shifts in the mines, and he was already looking forward to his next nap. He pointed in the direction of the bathrooms and gave Fayath a gentle nudge to get her going.

After some initial hesitation she began to make her way towards the bathroom, stopping every now and then to make sure her brother and A'mos were still with her. By the time they reached the door she was pressed against Teraseth's side. After a quick knock to make sure no one was in, the door was opened and she crept in to cautiously peek around, exploring all of the nooks and crannies she found. It smells funny. A'mos chuckled and just turned to Zh'yan. "Thanks for coming with. I know it's silly, but it helps her feel better."

PA - First Post!

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)