World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Winter 01.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [C] 742.01.01 | It's Official
8pm | Yfris, et al

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
"Well, that's over with at least," Cazan said with a sigh as she flopped with very unladylike grace onto the couch next to Yfris. They were both dressed in far more fancy attire than she was accustomed to, but they had both just gotten married. It had been the shortest and most barebones sort of affair she'd ever witnessed from the ones she'd been dragged into attending before, but it was still longer than she'd liked. And of course Malvayth had demanded to be involved in someway. That and Caz had been just large enough that both sets of parents had noticed and inquired about the baby, which had led to a lot of vague hand waving and talk of dragons and Flights and the possibility it could have been Yfris's.

At least both families had been generally behaved enough, though the gold dragon enthusiastically trying to loom probably had something to do with it. "So, husband," she paused, smirking slightly in amusement at the new name she got to call Yfris. "I think that went well. I was hoping I hadn't gotten fat enough for them to notice but at least they didn't seem too bothered by the baby. I think your mother is hoping that it's yours. Hopefully Mal didn't scare them at all, I know she tried to say hello at least."

There had been a few hushed whispers and looks of concern, but she didn't think that Malvayth had done or said anything terrible, just be her usual friendly and curious self, asking about gifts and saying hello and introducing herself. "Oh, your parents really don't have to get Malvayth anything, even if she asked about it. And I'm sorry about the horse, from what I heard about its breeding though it should be a good one. I wasn't really expecting any gifts to happen on such short notice."

And speaking of gifts, Cazan turned to the side table that held the bowl of sand and the little bronze egg that Sariel had gotten for her (at Malvayth's suggestion) as a wedding gift. She gave it a gesture and asked, "Did you want one, by the way? Mal will probably want to keep that one since she conned her way into getting it, but I'm sure I could find another firelizard egg somewhere for you. If not that then tell me something I can make for you so that I can do something at least."

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
He hated being proper and fancy. He was damn good at it but it could be a complete bore and drag on forever. Thankfully he managed to take control of his own wedding and make it as short as he possibly could with just the bare minimum of people. His parents still wanted to bring a good twenty people that they insisted were important and should be there but he’d held firm and counter-insisted that they were already being rude by having it at the Weyr and less was more in this case. But they had survived the day and a well-earned flop onto the couch was had.

Yfris popped the top two buttons on his shirt to further accentuate his need to be comfortable and shrug off the duties the day had made him pay attention to and then took a swig from one of the bottles of wine that had been opened for their families to cheer the marriage with. The only duty left was one that didn’t need any clothes and he gave his wife—Yfris barely refrained from snorting at the realisation he was actually married—an appraising look and figured they could laze a bit longer before they consummated their marriage.

“I am far more sober than I ever imagined I would be on my wedding day. Congratulations, Cazzy, I don’t find the idea of being married to you to be absolutely repulsive. And don’t worry about Malvayth. My mother adores her and I believe my sister will as well as soon as you can make your official visit. And everyone will be thrilled at the idea of you already giving me an heir.” Truthfully, he had originally been set to live at Misty Hold and assist his brother when he took over so having heirs of his own wasn’t really needed. Yfris suspected it had more to do with his mother loving the idea of having grandbabies to dote on.

He laughed as Cazan thought about the gifts and tried apologising for that as well. “Your mother is deviously brilliant with that move of gifting me a horse. It ensures I stop in regularly to ride and bring you and the kid along. I’m not at all surprised she found a way to keep bringing us—or you, really—back to Katz Field. They’ve also had about five months to start preparing any gifts if you want to get technical. This wedding was always going to happen—we just pushed the timeline up a bit.” He still couldn’t believe they had done that instead of making sure it never happened. He still had that letter for it! But instead he let his life become complicated while their parents forged ahead with whatever ties the Holds now had. That point reminded him that having a child really did matter as it would help strengthen that bond. What a pain.

He glanced at the jar and took another drink of wine with a shrug. “Not particularly but I suppose it could have its uses. Given how we’ll be a bit long distance for a while and I’ll need to be in touch with you more regularly or a sexy bronzerider or two to come get me… I’ll think on it. You know how I am with being responsible for someone else.” Yfris wasn’t sure he’d trust himself with bonding to a firelizard but they were fairly independent still from what he had observed. Maybe he could handle having one.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan laughed. "Well I don't find it repulsive either, so I suppose that's a good thing. And T'ryn is fine with as well," which was really the important part as far as she was concerned. Sure she was friends with Yfris, and had grown to be rather fond of him, but she didn't love him like she did her bronzerider. It wasn't where she ever had imagined ending up, with a dragon, a loving weyrmate, a baby on the way, and now officially a husband. At least things probably couldn't get stranger than this.

"I know T'ryn already claimed it, but is it wrong of me to hope it comes out looking like an obviously miniature version of him? Think your parents would still be satisfied with that or would they want a tiny baby with more of your features to be sure?" Now that the morning (and afternoon, and evening, and any old time) sickness was starting to mostly fade away she was starting to think that maybe being pregnant wasn't as bad as she'd originally thought. Certainly not to the point that she was wanting another one or to be pregnant forever, but if she had to she felt she could probably tolerate going through it again.

She realized how silly she was being and shook her head. "Actually that doesn't matter right now. It's too late to do anything about the one I'm already having, and it's not like I can become more pregnant. Just need to get through Mal's clutch, then all of this, and then I have between lessons to desperately catch up on, and a move..." Cazan sighed and leaned against Yfris, eyeing the buttons of his shirt. Even though the sickness had started to fade, the extra bit of libido brought on by the pregnancy certainly hadn't. Maybe that was a sign that the baby was her husband's.

Cazan started to reach for the buttons, undoing another one when a tiny vibration from the egg caught her attention. She glanced over and saw it shake, a tiny sliver of a crack appearing. "I should probably deal with this before I get too distracted with you." She carried the egg with her to the dining table where she had a plate of meat ready. She could already feel Malvayth's presence, watching with excitement through her as Lady popped into the room, climbing to rest on Cazan's shoulders as she waited for the newest addition to her little fair.

He burst out of his shell with much more impatience than Lady had, eyes swirling in agitation as he got his bearings. The little bronze had dark points decorating his extremities and face, making him look like quite the tiny villain. Cazan shoved the first bit of food down his mouth as he tried to hiss at her and that seemed to settle him down quickly enough. "Well... he's an angry little thing. I seem to remember this going much more calmly with Lady."

Sir. That's his name. Sir? Are you sure? Of course! Caz shrugged and got another bit of food into the ravenous bronze as she felt the addition of yet another tiny little mind. With a dizzying shake of her head she sat down in the chair and gestured to Yfris. "Come over here and meet Sir. That's what Mal's already decided to name him."

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

“I imagine our parents would be a lot happier with a mini version of me running around, not the handsome blonde that they will soon piece together is more than your hired help.” Yfris didn’t blame the pair for avoiding their connection as it was a tad messy. A quick chat with his blushing bride the night they agreed to go through with the wedding had them also agreeing it was best to wait until after everything was official before pointing out she had a boyfriend—or mate, as he learned that morning. Yfris completely believed T’ryn’s intentions were true but he couldn’t stop smirking at the timing and wondered if the bronzerider was a tad jealous after all and had to stake his own claim first.

Since Cazan seemed oddly on board with potentially being pregnant again in the near future and there would be more than enough people to help raise the brats, Yfris decided he could potentially do the father thing. They were married and her current mystery child wasn’t so much of an issue anymore. What was one more kid in the mix to please parents and have some fun along the way? “I’ll just have to lock us in a room together for a few weeks to ensure we know I end up the father. Just think of all the fun we can have and new things we could--”

Yfris laughed at the little bronze cock blocker attempting to make his grand debut and distracting his wife away from him. The night was still young and he wasn’t in any hurry. In fact, watching the bonding process for a firelizard was intriguing and Yfris made himself further comfortable on the couch. He was interested but not crazy enough to get too close and end up covered in egg shell or with a firelizard of his own. He almost choked on the wine when the creature burst free, surprising him with how quickly the event happened. “Feisty, like his new mama,” he chuckled as he got up to join Cazan.

He watched her feed Sir—Malvayth had a very straightforward but regal way of naming, it seemed—and after a few bites, Yfris crouched down so he was more at eye level with the firelizard. “Well aren’t you a dapper fellow,” he smiled with the compliment Sir’s facial markings inspired. He slowly brought up a hand so Sir could sniff it or lick it or whatever it was firelizards did upon first meeting a new human.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Lady gave the Sir a small welcoming chirp, patiently waiting for him to finish eating before she crawled down for a closer inspection. He eyed Yfris warily as the man approached, eyes swirling first a hostile red then calming down to a more curious green as he puffed himself up and gave a mighty hiss before he leaned in to poke at the hand with his nose before giving it a curious but gentle taste. Not food. Or at least not as convenient as the next piece of meat Cazan offered him. He finished gorging himself before he started to venture out of the bowl only to hiss again in protest as the goldrider snatched him up and started to rub him down with a towel to clean him off.

Once he escaped that indignity Sir scrambled up Yfris's sleeve to perch on his shoulder. Lady hopped up to join him, chirping again as he settled down to relax. Cazan smiled and shook her head, knowing that she wasn't being rejected in favor of Yfris, rather that the bronze felt a bit more secure higher up on his shoulder. "Well it looks like he likes you, though he's certainly a grumpy little thing. See, you're already being a firelizard dad now."

She thought back to the earlier conversation, and Yfris's proposed marathon attempt. "I'm not sure I could lock T'ryn out for long enough to know you're the father. He's far too handsome you know; I'd probably end up looking into his eyes at dinner and just forget myself and have a nice tragic fall right on top of his dick."

Cazan frowned at the absurdness of the statement and pointed at her new husband. "That's your fault by the way, that I now have those sorts of ridiculous thoughts. Before you I probably would have been much more romantic about it and said he could easily seduce me."

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

Yfris startled at the little nip he was given. It didn’t hurt as it seemed to just be a light sampling of a potential new food source but it was still unexpected and even tickled a bit. What odd but delightfully charming little creatures! He watched, fascinated with the feeding and then cleaning while he wondered if he should have one of his own. Cazan’s two were probably already more than enough for their odd household and no doubt Malvayth would con a couple more out of people soon enough. So perhaps he didn’t need one of his own.

That seemed even more apparent as the little bronze made his shoulder a perch before the other was occupied by Lady. “You’re not grumpy, are you, my young friend? You’re just a little particular when peckish.” Yfris smiled as he ran a finger along Sir’s neck, almost cooing at the fellow. “Although I’m still deciding if you have excellent or questionable taste with your interest in me.” That was always the question when it came to people liking him and now it seemed to extend to firelizards as well. He supposed he should add dragons to the list as well since Malvayth and Tiberuth seemed to tolerate him.

Cazan’s absurd statement had him laughing loudly which startled Sir and earned him a soothing pat while Lady continued her regal pose unfazed. “I have been accused of far worse, my dear lady, and I shall wear the badge of corrupting you with pride. Just think how much worse you may get now that we’re married.” It still felt like they were just playing at being married for a laugh—and he supposed they kind of were. There was nothing traditional about it and they only had to pretend for the right people at the right times. Easy. Still, he was going to have fun further corrupting his sweet wife.

“I also feel like your mate can easily seduce anyone by just smiling at them. It’s rather impressive, honestly,” Yfris commented as he returned to the couch and where he left the bottle of wine. “You’re not the only one that gazes longingly at him—and I don’t just mean me, either!” He grinned and had some wine. T’ryn was annoyingly attractive but Yfris suspected a lot of the attraction stemmed from how oblivious he was to it.

“I still say we all get high as fuck on some slutty gold to properly seal this marriage-mate arrangement. Assuming our firelizard babies don’t need our full focus for the rest of the night.” He gave Lady a little pat to the head and then Sir, not wanting his grumpy boy to be jealous. “But I suppose we have plenty of time now to continue working together and corrupting T’ryn. Huh. I really am a terrible influence. Shame on me,” Yfris grinned again and flopped as dramatically as he could onto the couch without disturbing his companions.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan watched Yfris fuss over the little bronze and couldn't help but smile. It was cute how much he seemed to like Sir and part of her wondered if he'd be just as adorable with a human infant. She already suspected that T'ryn would be an adorable mess when the baby came, overthinking and worrying about everything. Between the three of them and uncle K'dar (who had already volunteered to take the baby fishing and helping out in general) they could probably pull off this whole parenting thing. It made her feel oddly fuzzy as she rested a hand on her belly. She shook her head at the oddly maternal thought and walked over to join Yfris on the couch to distract herself.

"We should probably not corrupt Sir's tiny mind just yet. At least not with anything terribly wild. I'm not sure how effective Lady would be at keeping him out of trouble by herself." She reached up to give Sir a pat and he playfully batted at her hand while staying firmly attached to Yfris. Lady hopped down to curl up against Cazan's belly with a soft chirp. "I will bring up to T'ryn that it would probably be a nice wedding gift to you. If he agrees to use it then I will too. Though I don't think he likes that particular name for it."

She leaned her head against her husband's shoulder, Sir shifting around appropriately so that he could conveniently touch the both of them as he lounged. Cazan snorted softly. "He's already ridiculous, seems to take after you. Hopefully he doesn't pester Lady too much when they're older." Sir let out a small annoyed hiss as Cazan gently displaced him by tilting her head to look up at Yfris. "So you want to slowly corrupt my mate, huh? Did you want to see if he'll join us when we consummate our marriage or do you think that would make it somehow less official?"

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

“A wedding gift for me? So are you saying you don’t want to be there now? That’s fine with me. Sometimes I like being a greedy bitch.” Yfris grinned at Cazan and shifted so he could wrap an arm around her. Weren’t they just the most picturesque odd little family? At least at a glance and from a distance as their conversation wasn’t exactly proper by most standards. “You only have yourself to blame for my corrupting your mate. He likely would have gone on tolerating my flirtations if you hadn’t convinced him to give me a taste.” It was quite the tasting as well.

He set the wine down as he contemplated the offer to bring the bronzerider in. Given T’ryn wasn’t back yet, Yfris assumed he had taken it upon himself to give the newlyweds some alone time. Still, he gave a slight shrug deciding to leave it open-ended. “I don’t believe anything we do in the bedroom will change the Harper’s written record of our marriage so he can join if he wants. But I doubt he’d mind if we started without him or wrapped up for the night before he returned.” To be perfectly honest, he could probably slip into bed and only expect to sleep that night given how exhausted he was from getting everything sorted out the past week and how the shock of the day was starting to wear off.

But he was also Yfris and always available for sexual fun. “Besides, you pointed out Sir doesn’t need to see such antics just yet. He has, however, been hatched for ten minutes which is plenty old enough to start to understand what his parents like to get up to.” Another pat was given to Sir’s head and then Yfris patted his lap to get the firelizard to hop down and curl up there instead.

“It also occurs to me that if we save the level four,” he paused to grin at Cazan as he avoided using the name of the drug. It wasn’t like he named it but he did find it amusing. “For another night… we can drag Kordiavis along as well and have a proper party.” T’ryn would probably completely stop functioning at that and Yfris tried not to smile wickedly at the thought. “Are there any other lovers I should know about as your husband?” He didn’t care; he had his own rather long list and it was part of why this marriage was going to work for him.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

"Oh hush," Cazan said with a soft grumble s she settled in against Yfris. "And I know that I'm the one doing most of the corrupting, but it's still your fault for putting those thoughts into my head. At least most of them. You're rubbing off on me, maybe I should try to rub off on you a bit more. Who knows, maybe you'll turn into one of those work hard play hard gentlemen I've heard about. Maybe," she lowered her voice to a conspiratorial whisper, "maybe you'll even get your hands dirty."

Though, she supposed she might have already influenced him in some way. He had managed to handle the wedding arrangements after all, coordinated the transportation, arranged for the Harper, and even managed to keep their parents on track and from getting too carried away with things. Cazan reached over to give his arm a gentle squeeze. "Thank you for handling the wedding by the way, you did an excellent job with it. I'm sure I would not have had the patience to make through it."

She laughed a little at the mention of Sir being plenty old enough and she reached over to pet the firelizard as he moved down to Yfris's lap. "Really? Ten minutes is old enough huh? If we end up getting distracted and he gets into trouble you have to help me clean up after him." She paused as heard the unfamiliar name. Kor'is, Mal offered helpfully. "I'm not sure if Kor'is is still upset about the tea, but I can bring it up with him. And no, no other lovers. I have more than enough and I'm not as greedy as you are, no matter what the baby does to my libido."

At least so far. Cazan had a terrible suspicion that Yfris would gradually wear her down even more and she wasn't sure if T'ryn would be strong enough to help her resist. She'd just have to see how things went, and so long as her mate and husband were both happy enough things would be fine. In the meantime though, Cazan was reconsidering Yfris's earlier insistence that ten minutes was plenty old enough and she turned around to give him a kiss. "Well did you want to wait a bit longer, or shall we just hope that Lady can keep Sir out of trouble while we're distracted? Or... we could do something really unexpected and just cuddle. Just think of how scandalized T'ryn would be if he walked in on that."

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

Yfris shuddered at the thought of working hard and getting his hands dirty. Finding a way out of the wedding and then actually tossing it together was more than enough for him. He was definitely meant to be a man that delegated and he hoped he’d still find ways to do that when his new place in the crazy world came to light. As Cazan said, he was good at rubbing off on her and planting ideas and Yfris wanted to make sure he worked out the best ideas before giving voice to anything he’d end up hating.

“Kor’is, right. I should work on remembering that.” He couldn’t even say why he never recalled Kordiavis’ new name. He heard it often enough that it should have stuck but he just associated it as a nickname to the name he used. It was likely rather rude of him from what K’dar had explained during some of their talks about the Weyr, dragonriders, and myths versus facts. “He can’t be mad for much longer. It was an innocent mistake and he benefited greatly from it.” He knew from experience how enjoyable time in bed with Cazan was so their mutual acquaintance needed to stop holding grudges. Sure, it kind of messed around with his trust issues brought on by his mother, his upbringing, and that serving girl but he had to get over it and move on eventually.

His thoughts were quickly shifted when Cazan stole his mouth for a kiss. Perhaps there was too much talking happening—or at the very least, too much talking about someone else and he should focus again on them. “I’m always available for a good scandal. Having an innocent sleep in bed with a beautiful woman is very scandalous for me. T’ryn won’t know what to do with himself.” He had been on the fence since they kicked out their parents about which way he’d fall into bed and it seemed like sleeping was going to win.

Yfris cradled Sir in the nook of one arm and got to his feet and held out his hand to help Cazan get back up. “Come, wife. We’ve earned our rest this night.”

Activity
Reading: 2 Guest(s)