World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Winter 01.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
742.1.1 | Turn's End
Midnight | Tag: Esille

Date of Birth
15.04.698 ,
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

Written By: Jenn
The fire in his hearth crackled as he gazed into it from where he sat in the plush chair. It was large enough for two people to comfortably sit in it but Pendalier sat sprawled across the cushion. His long legs were spread and an arm was bent at the elbow to cradle his cheek with a strong hand. His eyes were pensive as they stared and his mind wandered about itself.

It was the end of the turn, a new one was dawning and Pendalier still hadn't made amends with his brother. He wasn't certain he wanted to have a relationship with Orwind but he knew that making friends with his dragonriding brother could be beneficial for his small hold and was strategic. Though how strategic remained to be seen. Orwind was, after all, a simple bluerider and not at all at the top of the rung but he had the potential of introducing Pendalier to weyrleadership and it was fitting that it be done.

The question was how.

How was he going to get Orwind, who hated him, to introduce him to the bronzerider in charge? It would have been much easier if his foolish little brother had impressed something more.. Substantial than the simple blue that he had. His elegant fingers tapped on the gift that lay in his lap as he thoughtfully gazed at the fire in from of him. His ears picked up the soft pad of feet coming near him but his head didn't move to track the person who'd entered his office until she was within eyesight.

"Esille," he murmured as his eyes tracked her lith and graceful body as she neared him.

Esille

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
18.11.704, 40
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Lithe
Hair
Dark Brown, Long

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
The oldest of the children were out and about with their friends celebrating at some party, and a quick check confirmed that the rest were still tucked away in their beds, sleeping soundly. The cleaning was long since done, there were no guests who needed attention, no preparations that needed to be done before the morning; all that was left was to find Pendalier.

Of course the man would be in his office, sitting in front of the fire. Esille smiled as she stood in the doorway for a moment watching him, wondering what was occupying his thoughts. It likely had something to do with his family, perhaps trying to plan through which of his children to try and marry off, thinking about potential alliances he could make. She supposed it could be anything though, it seemed he was always thinking about something, always planning, always considering options.

If it had him sitting in front of the fire this late though, it was probably something that was vexing him at least a little, so Esille decided to step into the room, hoping to put a smile on his pensive face. "Pen, what are you thinking about?"

She altered her course as she spotted the gift he was holding, moving behind the chair so she could lean over it and wrap her arms around him from behind, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek before turning her gaze to the flickering fire. There would be time to be giddy about whatever it was, assuming it was for her, later. For now she wanted to check up on her love. "You're not staying up for the children are you? They're old enough enough to get safely back on their own." It was a tad hypocritical coming from her, she still fretted over them all the same after all, and if he hadn't already been sitting up she was sure he'd be the one encouraging her to leave it be.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
15.04.698 ,
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

"You and your delightful ass," he told her with a smirk that lifted one corner of his mouth. He knew she wouldn't believe him even as he lifted his cheek for her to press her lips against it.

"Hell no," he scoffed, "I don't care what they do as long as I don't have to clean up their messes." Which he would do but he hated doing. Pendalier wasn't the greatest father, wasn't even the best of lovers when one thought about it, but he could always be counted on to clean up the messes that needed to be cleaned up. Most of the time he didn't mind but sometimes he fucking hated it. He tapped his fingers against the gift in his hand again before dragging her around to snuggle in his lap.

He set the gift on her thighs, hand sliding up and down the length of her leg as he positioned them to drape over the arm of his chair. "For you," he told her and raised a hand to kiss the palm before his brow furrowed slightly. "I was thinking how much Orwind has been a disappointment," he told her without tact. She was his mistress, the mother of a few of his children, and had been privy to more than a few times he'd ranted about his thoughts. Some of them violent and some of them quiet, Esille had seen much of him. "It would have been more fortuitous if he had actually done his duty correctly and impressed a bronze," he continued as his palm slid up and down her leg, "A brown at the very least."

The action was meant partly to soothe him and to entice her if she wanted, but mostly out of the need to keep his hand busy. "How helpful is a bluerider going to be for me?" he continued with more curious annoyance than anything else.

(The gift can be anything you can think of!)

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
18.11.704, 40
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Lithe
Hair
Dark Brown, Long

Threads

Despite his dismissive demeanor about the children, Esille couldn't help but smile. She had learned to appreciate the smaller things he did that showed he cared at least a little, like being ready to clean up after their messes even when he hated having to. She let out a soft giggle as she was pulled around into his lap, settling against his body easily, fitting against him as comfortably as if they'd been made for each other.

The gift was still such a delightful mystery and she gently traced a finger along the corners of the wrapped box for a brief moment. "I'll open it in soon," she said before leaning in to give her love another kiss on the cheek. She didn't want to distract him from his current thought with anything more than that. Yet. She'd see what he had to say first and then decide how much of a distraction she wanted to try and be.

Ah, the brother. Esille had heard Pendalier talk about the dragonrider before and knew they did not get along at all. She hadn't met the brother personally to know whether the animosity was mutual or not, but she could only assume that it was. "Well, does he have any useful friends? Children? I think I remember something about him having a lot of those? Perhaps you have a more useful niece or nephew. Your sister probably knows."

Esille frequently asked questions about political matters, though she didn't always expect answers. It wasn't often though that she offered suggestions, even indirect ones like looking closer at the brother's family. She ran her fingers through Pendalier's hair as she added, "You probably already considered that though. I do love how calculating you can be."

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
15.04.698 ,
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

He smirked when she didn't open the gift, instead opting to wait to do so. He murmured when she leaned to kiss him again, shifted his head just a little so the kiss brushed across his harsh mouth instead. "Don't want my cheek to get too soggy," he told her with a quiet voice as he moved his knees to shift her body higher. She fit neatly against him and he would never admit that it was one of his favorite things about her body. How well it fit on his.

It annoyed him that he hadn't thought of asking his sister about Orwind's children and that annoyance flashed in his dark eyes before he got it under control. Now was not the time to dominant and control, Pendalier's hand tightened roughly against her leg. He frowned and pet whatever pain might have accompanied it away. At least he attempted to pet it away.

Whatever annoyance that was written on his face was smoothed away with a glance at her. "Truthfully," he said and managed not to grind it out between his teeth, "I hadn't thought of it. I suppose it's a good thing I keep you around." The last was said with more humor than seriousness but Pendalier looked at Esille with a newer light. Was she always so intelligent and calculating and he just never saw it before? Since his wife had died, Esille had been more and more by his side and he was coming to find that he was learning new and interesting things about her.

"Have you always been so good at suggestions, my dear?" he asked with another slid of his hand along her thigh, "I will admit that it's a good one. Though I'm not sure my sister will wish to speak to me about it." A log cracked in the fireplace, drawing his eyes and any danger there might have been in them away from her.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
18.11.704, 40
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Lithe
Hair
Dark Brown, Long

Threads

That flash of annoyance was not lost on Esille and she very carefully kept her face very still and neutral as she waited for the man to make a move. Not the tightening of the hand on her leg, she could push past that easily enough. The slide of his hand as he tried to sooth was a little comforting at least. He probably wasn't too annoyed with her directly, at least not in a way she couldn't try to appease.

When he admitted he hadn't thought of it, she let herself risk a smile. "I'm sure you would have thought of it eventually, probably after you had a chance to rest and relax." Esille traced a finger down his chest as she considered his question. "If anything I might have picked up a few things from watching you. You're always so clever, you know. Always planning something, always finding ways to win and come out on top."

Hopefully the flattery would help lift Pendalier's mood, especially since it was true. Esille leaned in to press her lips against his, offering another way to soothe him. She smiled and murmured against his lips, "I'm glad you think it was a good suggestion though." That was perhaps one of the highest compliments she'd ever received. One of her hands found the gift again and she held it up. "Should I open this now or do you have other plans for me first?"

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
15.04.698 ,
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

She was very good at soothing him, drawing the agitation and annoyance from him with well-placed hands and words. Years of practice had made her very good at managing his tempers. "Mhmm," he murmured as she trailed a finger down his chest before her hand was captured to bring her hand to his mouth. "You're right," he continued as he placed a kiss against her palm and nibbled sharply at her fingertips before releasing her. "I would have thought of it eventually," he told her with a dip of his chin to look directly in her eyes with a warning, "And do not ever do that again outside this room." He couldn't have people thinking that his mistress was the mastermind behind all of his endeavors. She could never be viewed as anything more than a piece of ass by his equals.

Flattery was always a good way for Esille to win a fight before it ever started and Pendalier's confidence resolidified into the rock-hard ego he always possessed. His hand returned to her thigh, running along the inside of it until he reached her center. He grunted quietly when he reached what he sought, already thickening between his thighs. Fingers shifted any undergarments away from the prize he sought and he laid soft fingers against her slit. "It was a good suggestion," he agreed and reward her with a soft slide of his finger through her tight curls.

"Open it now," he told her roughly, "I want to see it around your neck while I fuck you silly." A Turn's End gift in more ways than one, Pendalier's ego demanded that he possess her, remind her who was the master in their relationship no matter how soothed his ego had been with her carefully said words. Their relationship was unconventional and at times violent, but Pendalier would never toss Esille over even if he were to take another stupid and insipid wife.

(A platinum necklace with a medium-sized gemstone at the center. Something like this Necklace but platinum instead of leather.)

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
18.11.704, 40
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Lithe
Hair
Dark Brown, Long

Threads

"Of course. I would not want to question you or make any suggestions if anyone else was around to hear," Esille said softly. "Besides, I'd much rather watch how you handle other people. Your verbal duels can be just as exciting to watch as your sparring practice you know." Even during these moments when Pendalier was more volatile and she had to be more careful with her words, she couldn't help but be reminded of how strong he was, and how dangerous.

That thought, combined with the hand sliding along her thigh sent a shiver through her spine which culminated in a pleased hiss as he found his mark. Esille bit her lower lip as she squirmed, trying to focus on opening the box. She gasped as she saw the necklace, holding it up for a moment to admire the workmanship of the platinum chain and the delicate beauty of the stone before she pulled it on. Even the weight felt perfect, just hefty enough to be reminded of her lord's affections. She smiled at Pendalier, leaning in to brush her lips against his as she murmured, "Thank you so much, Pen. It's beautiful. I love when you spoil me."

Esille turned the words into a more proper kiss, adjusting herself on his lap as she ran a hand down his chest before stopping at the growing hardness she found in his pants. She kept her touch light as she pulled back to ask, "How should I show you my appreciation right now?"

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
15.04.698 ,
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

He gave a pleased nod when she slipped the necklace he'd had commissioned for her around her neck and another please growl when she brushed her lips against his. "Then I shall have to keep doing it," he told her with a tighter grip as she shifted to place another kiss against his mouth. Her body moved, adjusting to settle more firmly over his lap and Pendalier gazed at her hotly as she ran a hand down his chest to stop just short of the hardness beneath his slacks.

"Tease," he growled and shifted to roll his hips below her. Pendalier's own hand was moving, flicking the buttons of his pants open before sliding the zipper down. He wore nothing beneath, as was customary for him, and his length sprang free of the confines. He was already hard and anticipatory of whatever she would do. Ideas already formulating in his mind as he gripped her shoulders and gave her a push from his lap.

"On your knees," he demanded and gazed at her, "I want your mouth on me. That should be a good start to show your appreciation for my generosity." His eyes were hooded and darker with lust, fingers gripping the arms of his chair as he waited for what she would do. He knew she wouldn't tell him no, Esille never told him no, but the thought of her actually following through with a negative ratcheted his desire up tenfold. The length of him twitched at the image of her lush mouth wrapped around him.

"Well?" he continued with an elegant brow raised, "What are you waiting for?"

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
18.11.704, 40
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Lithe
Hair
Dark Brown, Long

Threads

The growl and the feel of his hands were almost as thrilling as the promise of new gifts. Even if the man refused to marry her she still had these tokens of his affection. The possessive and rough handling also helped to reinforce just how much he wanted her, how much she belonged to him. Esille let out the smallest gasp as she was pushed from his lap, quickly moving to her knees as commanded. She watched him, studying those dark eyes with all of their dangerously glimmering lust, and smiled at his latest demand as her own eyes began to soften with eager affection.

At first she took a moment to hungrily eye his erection; she wasn't about to say no, the thought had never occurred to her, but sometimes she did enjoy a bit of a teasing delay. At his urging she finally leaned forward, taking the length of him eagerly in her mouth, lips tightly wrapping around it as she let out a soft moan. This wasn't about her, it was all about Pendalier, and she took her time to properly worship the man with every caress and slide of her tongue as she began to bob along along his length. She wasn't too worried about the pace she set, he would let her know in his own direct fashion if he wanted more.

Esille's eyes flickered up to watch her lover's face, focusing on those dark eyes and all of the tantalizing danger they could hide. She squirmed, her own desires flaring up and aching for his touch. She rested her hands delicately on his legs to avoid the temptation of tending to herself as she stayed focused on her lover. Pendalier would take care of her, she trusted that, so for now she just focused on taking care of him.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
15.04.698 ,
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

Pendalier's lips parted on a sigh as Esille wrapped that beautiful mouth around his erection, the suction tugging and pulling deliciously. He moaned softly as she slid up and down his shaft, tongue caressing and tasting the length of him. It had been trial and error to determine just how much of him Esille could take inside her mouth without gagging violently and Pendalier was pleased to see her reach the very end of that limit.

His hand moved from the arm of his chair, eyes hooded as he watched her suck his cock and when her eyes flicked to his it twitched at the eye contact. His fingers fisted in the hair at the back of her head to hold her still as her hands drifted to rest against his powerful thighs. "Do not even think of touching yourself Esille," he warned her just in case she became tempted to do so and drew her mouth back down his length with his hand fisted in her hair. Hips rolled, thrusting the length of him inside her mouth over and over with the same motion as he would inside her core before it became too much and Pendalier dragged her from his cock and to his mouth.

His mouth was punishing as his teeth and lips nipped and suckled at her mouth, the taste of him there on her lips and he groaned into her mouth before standing. His arm and hand drifted down, gripping her ass to make sure she could wrap her legs around his waist and walked her towards the desk he did his business at. His mouth never left hers as he laid her back on the desk, his pants riding low on his hips as he did so. Releasing her mouth, Pendalier grabbed her wrists and hands, drawing them above her head, and pressed her fingers around the edge of the wood.

"Hold on to it and don't let go until I tell you to," he growled at her as he stood back to shove her gown up over her hips and drag her panties off her legs. "If you let go of the desk, Esille, I will have to punish you for being naughty," he continued and tsked at her, "And you might not like it this time." Dragging her hips forward, Pendalier dropped to his knees and buried his head between her thighs. He groaned at the taste of her arousal and damn near purred with approval to find her slick with wetness already.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
18.11.704, 40
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Lithe
Hair
Dark Brown, Long

Threads

A soft whimper managed to escape as Pendalier grabbed her hair. Esille took a soft hissing breath through her nose, her hands twitching on his thighs for a moment before they stilled again. She didn't fight him as he took control, her whimpers stilted and muted by the thrusts of his meaty cock. She barely managed a gasp when he pulled her up, the sound quickly replaced by soft whimpers at the feel of his teeth and lips.

They'd done this dance before, and Esille moved easily with him as he stood, wrapping her long limbs around his strong frame, that same delighted shiver running down her spine as he easily carried her. That strength that he always so casually demonstrated never ceased to thrill her, and knowing she was helpless to stop him from doing anything only emphasized how much control the man had. Not that she wanted to stop him.

She grabbed onto the desk as directed, fingers tightening around the edge of the wood. Her voice was breathy as she eagerly nodded and confirmed, "I won't let go." Even if she did enjoy the rougher way Pendalier expressed his affections, Esille did not want to tempt the man's creativity or test him. Especially not when obedience had its own rewards. She gasped at the feel of his mouth, back arching as her hands clenched.

That same intensity that made Pendalier so dangerous also had her writhing, arms and legs gently quivering from pleasure. It was hard to resist the urge to greedily wrap her legs around him to pull him closer. Her hands were white knuckled as she kept them clinging desperately to the edge of the desk where they were too far to affectionately stroke through his hair. He had her so close to an orgasm and Esille let out a low whimper. Her voice was hoarse and dry with need as she said his name in a soft pleading tone. "Pen..."

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
15.04.698 ,
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

Teeth and tongue and lips feasted at her center, tongue sliding to dip between the lips rough fingers spread and Pendalier groaned against her. He thrust his tongue as deep inside her as he could, unoccupied hand flicking his fingers over the hard bundle of nerves. He didn't know whether he was too rough or too gentle, the only thing Pendalier knew was the arching of her hips, the wetness against his mouth, and her gasps. His own moans drove him forward, licking and sucking before thrusting a finger inside her followed by two more. Hand pumped against her as his tongue flicked against her clit, the feeling of her lust and desire building against his hand brought a feral possessiveness to his chest.

Esille was his and would always be his. She would regret it if he ever caught her with another without his permission and without him.

He was pleased that she listened to him, unsure whether the punishment he would have meted out if she had would have been pleasure-pain or simply pain and Pendalier was not ready to give Esille just pain. Perhaps that would come later. She was close, too close for Pendalier's state of mind and he wasn't ready for her to climax yet. Standing, Pendalier dragged her from the desk, setting her on her feet before flipping her around. "Grab the edge again," he demanded, "Don't let go, don't try to touch me or yourself." He bent her over, arm wrapped around her waist to tug her backward until her ass was exposed to him. Rough fingers dug into the flesh of her ass as he spread the cheeks slightly.

Kicking her feet slightly more apart, Pendalier thrust forward until he was seated balls deep inside her. His groan was guttural at the tight sensation and he slipped a slick finger between her cheeks to caress lightly at her rear entrance. His hips pumped as he slid his cock in and out of her core, the motion slow and controlled as his finger continued to play at her back passage.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
18.11.704, 40
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Lithe
Hair
Dark Brown, Long

Threads

There was both relief and immense hungry longing as Pendalier pulled his mouth and hand away. Esille didn't have time to do more than gasp and whimper though as strong arms hauled her from her position on the desk and spun her around with ease. She shivered, leaning over the desk to grab on again as she nodded at the command. She wasn't so much worried about being tempted to touch herself as she was wanting to touch him, or just forgetting herself in the moment and letting go as he had his way with her.

His initial thrust was almost enough to do her in and her hands spasms slightly as she let out a throaty cry. Esille tightened her grip on the desk, her knuckles white as she bit her lower lip and pressed back to meet him. Even if she hadn't loved Pendalier she certainly couldn't have said no to the man's cock as it hit home in all of the right ways. She didn't know if he was skilled and trying to drive her wild on purpose or if he was just uncannily lucky, made for her or she for him.

The added touches to her backside were an exquisite torture, testing her resolve as she nearly lost her grip. Taking the entire length of him there wasn't her favorite position (though she still enjoyed it enough that she never had any complaints), but the light playing at her entrance always had her pressing back against Pendalier and babbling incoherently for more like a bitch in heat. Another hard thrust tipped her over the edge and she cried out. She didn't even notice at first that one hand had slipped, sliding partway down the top of the desk before she realized and frantically thrust it back up to grab hold again. She hoped Pendalier would forgive her, but he was making it so very hard to care.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
15.04.698 ,
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

His thrusts remained steady, slow, and controlled as Pendalier pumped himself inside her. He enjoyed the squirms and pants as he fingered her ass. She always had such delicious sounds, moans and squeals and sighs as he fucked her. His legs twitched, the play of muscles beneath his skin tightening as his hips rocked him forward even as Esille pressed back on him. His eyes hooded as his naughty little mistress released the edge of the desk and her elegant hand sliding partway down. His next thrust as he watched it happen was savage and deep, driving a moan from his own chest.

Pen bent at the waist as he slipped a thick finger inside her after wetting it with saliva, his cock drove forward even as that finger began to thrust in and out of her rear. Mouth traveled up her spine as he pushed her forward to use the edge of the desk for leverage. His next thrust sent her over the edge with a powerful climax, insides clenched tightly around his cock and Pendalier sank against her as she cried out.

He slipped his finger from her and his laugh was dark as she replaced her hand back on the edge of the desk. "I saw that. Naughty, naughty," he whispered harshly in her ear as he began to pound inside her with deep and hard thrusts. Thrusts that would have caused his wife to call him a savage beast for, thrusts that were savage and his own hands gripped the desk over the top of hers as his breathing became erratic and harsh.

His climax was just as powerful as hers, his growled shout vibrating from his chest as he spilled himself inside her as his hands clenched painfully over the top of hers. His mouth latched onto the bare skin of her neck as his body continued to release itself and Pendalier didn't care if it was hard enough to leave a mark. "Fuck," he said hoarsely when he released her neck as his legs trembled and he fought not to drop completely on top of her.

"You'll need to be punished," he continued as his sharp teeth nipped at the length of her neck, "But fucking you was good enough that I'll let you decide the method." He let go of her hands to stand to slip out of her.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
18.11.704, 40
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Lithe
Hair
Dark Brown, Long

Threads

The sinister whisper from her lover tore another moan from her throat as Pen confirmed she'd been caught. With the force of his thrusts roughly pounding into her with all of the brutal strength her lover could muster, Esille grabbed onto the edge of the desk with desperate tightness. At least until he was kind enough to set his hands on hers to ensure they stayed put this time. Her fingers spasmed beneath his, twitching and straining against the painfully tight grip that she was grateful for. She wouldn't be able to slip this time.

The sharp teeth at her neck had her crying out even more as she relished in how thoroughly he was in control, lording over her and pounding into her at his own pace. She belonged to Pendalier, and these moments, as rough and violent as they could be, oddly served to soothe her concerns as well, making her feel more secure. She was left boneless and sore, depending on the desk to hold her up when her lover finally pulled away.

It was just cruel that he would leave her fate in her own hands like that. Esille panted, working to catch her breath as she tried to think through suitable punishments. There was a part of her that considered asking if letting him rut into her again would count, but she doubted it. Instead she tried to rack her brain, an admittedly difficult task considering the state he'd left her in. She didn't want to make Pen wait too long though so she finally gave a hoarse answer, "Spanking?"

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
15.04.698 ,
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

Pendalier moved away from Esille as he gave her the directive. He walked languidly over to the basin of warm water that was always at the ready in his office and proceeded to wash his hands as his naughty little mistress mulled over her punishment. Part of it was making her decide what it would be and Pendalier relished the discomfort he gave her. He loved her, as much as Pen could love another human being, but sowing chaos inside her was something he enjoyed nearly as much as he did fucking her.

Drying his large hands, Pen chuckled quietly at her tentative and hoarse answer. As far as punishments went, it was rather tepid but the lord couldn't blame her for it. He turned to study her where she draped on his desk, the sight of her upturned cheeks pleasing to him and he walked near her while still drying his hands with the towel. He wiped her down when he reached her, sweeping the towel between her thighs before tossing it to the side. "Take off the rest of your clothes and choose," he told her as he stepped back, "Whether you want to be spanked on my lap or over the side of the desk."

He stood patiently as he waited for her to comply, his shaft partially erect still and his pants riding low on his hips. It didn't matter to him which way she chose, she would still be punished and he would still ride her again but that sweet pleasure at the chaos created when decisions were placed on her drove him on.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
18.11.704, 40
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Lithe
Hair
Dark Brown, Long

Threads

It wasn't until Pen gave her a new order that Esille mustered up the will power to stand up, legs still a little wobbly as she began to disrobe. She took her time, taking advantage of the chance to rest a bit as she slowly removed her dress and bra before kicking off her shoes. Unfortunately being nude did not give her any new insight for this latest decision that her lover was placing on her.

On the one hand being spanked over the desk would give Pendalier quite the view and likely tempt the man into another round a bit faster. But it was a hard and unyielding surface, and she already knew she was going to be sporting a few bruises. His lap, on the other hand, wouldn't give him as good of a view, and he wasn't the sort of man that had a soft layer of fat for added padding so he might just carry on his spanks for longer and she wouldn't be that much more comfortable while he did so. But it would get her closer to him and let her touch him more and that was always nice. But so was having her brains fucked out on the desk.

Decisions, decisions.

Esille inwardly cursed herself for not being able to decide a better punishment. She eyed his semierect manhood and decided being a bit closer and potentially squirming against it would be the more entertaining option. "Across your lap, Pen." Another idea snuck its way into her mind and she couldn't resist the small smile as she asked, "Do you want me to be bent over across you, or should I just straddle your lap and wrap my arms around you while you spank me?"

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
15.04.698 ,
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

He watched her with hooded eyes as she stripped her clothing off, shaft swelling with renewed desire. It never did take him much to rise to the occasion, especially with Esille. He glanced down at his hand, studying his fingers while he waited with a smirk on his lips. He needed to trim his nails he realized as he looked at them but now was not the time, perhaps later. He glanced back up at her and a brow rose. He was patient but it was an indication that if she didn't hurry he would take the choice from her.

He could watch the thoughts drifting across her face, smirk growing wider as she tried to decide and he nodded when she finally choose. "Lap it is," he said as he drifted to the low couch against the wall. Pendalier had furnished his office much as he had his sleeping quarters, with couches and chairs wherever he could place them. He had nearly lived in the rooms for the last few turns so why not make it comfortable? Plus it made it so much easier to fuck Esille when she came to visit him. Harsh he was but Pendalier enjoyed decadence and pleasure where he could. A comfortable place to have sex was high on that list.

"Bent over," he murmured as he situated himself in the center of the couch, thick thighs spread slightly and his hand held out for her, "I want to see my hand make contact, I don't think straddled on my lap would give me the best view and you know how I love a good view." The position would have been awkward even if it made her core easier to access. "You can straddle me after," he continued and pulled her across his lap with a growl. Big hand shifted, drawing a light circle across her cheek with a palm before giving her a sharp smack.

He caressed the globe while studying the harsh red handprint against her creamy complexion. It was a direct contradiction between the violent spanks and the gentle touches after they landed to soothe the sting away. She needed to be punished for her actions but he wasn't a complete monster. He wanted her to enjoy the action as much as he did so the caresses and gentle touches against her skin were something he allowed. His desire was evident by the hard erection that pressed against her abdomen and Pendalier thrust against her with the next blow of his hand.

"Have you been punished enough?" he asked with a low and gravelly voice another sign of his growing need, "Will you disobey again tonight?"

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
18.11.704, 40
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Lithe
Hair
Dark Brown, Long

Threads

There was the tiniest bit of disappointment that she couldn't just skip ahead to the next round, but Esille took it in stride as she walked over to Pendalier. She was not at all surprised that he would want a good view, he watched her often enough for that to be apparent, and it always made her smile to know how much he obviously enjoyed what he saw.

She didn't so much move onto his lap as she let him move her, and once in position she settled down comfortably as she waited for the punishment to start. The gentle circles he drew with his palm made her almost anxious as she kept waiting for that first strike. Esille jumped when it finally came, gasping in surprise at the sting. The first one always made her jump, always made her gasp even though it was never the one that hurt the most. The gentle touch that followed sent a shiver down her spine as her voice melted into a soft whimper.

The feel of his erection pressed underneath her was a nice distracting promise of more fun to come, and Esille kept that in her mind as another fresh sting bloomed on her backside. She hissed softly, the pain building up on the previous slap. She could tolerate more, but she was still glad when Pendalier asked if that had been enough. Especially with that voice and all of the extra promise it held. She nodded, her voice soft and breathy as she answered him, "Yes, Pen. I won't disobey anymore."

Esille shifted her weight, squirming ever so slightly on top of the erection pinned beneath her, but she did not get up. Not yet. She didn't want to fall into a trap of doing anything before Pendalier was ready.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
15.04.698 ,
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

"Good," he growled as she shifted and squirmed on top of him. His hands were strangely gentle as he shifted, moving her until she straddled his lap and he hissed out a breath at the heat and wetness that slicked against his shaft. He hadn't seated himself inside he, opting for a new game this time. And drawing out the pleasure was the name of this game, Pendalier rolled his hips to stroke himself against her core, slowly and languidly. Her breasts were bared to his lips and mouth and teeth and Pendalier wasted no time latching onto one peaked nipple.

His hands roved over her naked back as he lapped at the nipple, drawing it sharply between his teeth before releasing it. He gave a pleased rumble as he watched her perk breast bounce and Pendalier was still delighted that she had much the same body as she had when he'd first started lusting after her. Hands drifted up to fist in her hair and he used it to tug her forward to capture her mouth with his. Tongue delved inside, swirling around before he sucked her's with gentle pressure. He moaned quietly into her mouth before leaning back slightly.

"Move," he demanded while moving his hands to her hips to demonstrate what he wanted. He raised her up and impaled her on his shaft, sliding her slowly and tortuously down his cock, "Fuck me slowly, Esille. You may touch me this time and you may touch yourself. But don't go any faster than this." He was still demonstrating as he spoke, lifting her gently and slowly until only the tip of him was inside before pressing her back down. His breath hitched slightly and his molar clenched as he did so. Pendalier was wondering now who this new torture was for, Esille or himself?

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
18.11.704, 40
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Lithe
Hair
Dark Brown, Long

Threads

The feel of his mouth on her nipple easily coaxed a moan from Esille's throat as she eagerly rolled her hips to grind against him. Pendalier's gentler touches were a welcome contrast to their earlier fun and she lazily allowed herself to indulge in all of that soothing pleasure. The sharper nip tore a soft gasp from her as she shivered, her grinding pausing for the moment as he pulled her into a demanding kiss that she eagerly returned.

Ah but she loved this man, for all his mercurial moods and his dangerous intensity. Esille let him stay in charge of moving her, immediately moving her arms to rest on his shoulders by his neck once he gave her permission to touch him. She leaned in to nibble delicately at his lower lip before kissing him again as she started to move her hips on her own, keeping her pace torturously slow. This was a much more fun torture, if only because she could see how much he wanted more too. That frustrated hunger in his eyes and the hitch of his breath and the tension in his jaw, they all spoke to how much more he wanted her.

Esille settled down on his lap, squirming slightly as she had his erection pressed inside of her to the hilt. She paused there, nibbling and kissing at his neck, hands sliding down his skin before she started her slow ascent again. This was a much easier game to manage so long as she could keep running her hands and lips across Pendalier's body, and she was eager to see what he would do when it finally became more than he could bear.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
15.04.698 ,
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

Pendalier's breath was rapidly becoming harsher as Esille tortured him exactly how he demanded. Slow slides down his shaft and a decadent wiggle at the end had his hands clenching on his heavy thighs. He knew if he touched her at any point until he was ready there would be no stopping him and he would fuck her until they both screamed. Now was not the time for that and Pendalier fought his own baser instincts as Esille rode him. Her hands were curious and drifted around his body with soft touches that were driving him mad.

His own hands didn't listen long and one slipped between them to slip between her folds where he lightly pinched that bundle of nerves. It was a gentle pinch, not designed to hurt but designed to cause as much pleasure as he could. A soft press and flick of his fingers before he was moving on. He could feel his shaft slipping in and out of her, her slow glides up affording him the ability to caress his cock with his own fingers and a deep moan was torn from his chest. "Fuck," he growled and lost all control.

His hands reached around to grab her ass cheeks in a brutal grip before slamming his hips upwards. Hands were still gripping her ass as Pendalier shifted them and moved them to the floor settled harshly between her thighs. He angled her hips as he knelt on his knees, feet pressed against the couch and he slammed in and out of her with a fury that shocked even him. "Touch yourself, now, I want to feel you when I go," he demanded roughly, hips jackknifing back and forth as he drove himself closer and closer to a climax. "Come for me Esille," he moaned and his fingers dug into her hips.

When her climax hit her, Pendalier pounded inside her his own climax seconds after hers. He shouted as he released with a single savage thrust inside her and his body trembled before he settled himself on top of her. His breathing was harsh and his heart thundered beneath his skin as cock twitched with the aftershocks of that harsh climax. "Remind me to do that again later," he whispered against her skin as he kissed her shoulder gently.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
18.11.704, 40
Height
5'7"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Lithe
Hair
Dark Brown, Long

Threads

Esille delighted in the torment that was so clearly written on Pendalier's face. This was one of the few times when she felt she had power over the deliciously strong and fierce man beneath her. She could feel the tension in him and though she wanted to indulge in more pleasure herself, she could enjoy this heady feeling and kept up with the torturously slow pace.

He almost undid her when he slid his hand down to tease her, fingers sending sparks of pleasure shooting through her body enough that she had to pause to keep herself from doing the alternative and speeding up. Luckily for her, Pendalier had reached his limit and she no longer had to put them both through that exquisite bit of torture. Esille cried out softly as he tipped them both onto the floor and began to rut into her in a frenzy. She almost couldn't register the command he gave her, but her hands moved to obey before she'd even fully processed the words.

Her back arched as one hand teased at a nipple and the other slid down to slide between her wet folds to swirl around her clit. Between her hands and the driving thrusts from her lover, Esille was quivering on the precipice of an orgasm even before Pendalier moaned the request. She came with a shout, body shuddering beneath his.

Esille nodded, shivering with every pulse that she could feel still deep inside of her. "Again, later," she said in agreement, her voice a hoarse whisper as she caught her breath. She turned to nuzzle her face against his his hair, softly kissing it even as he kissed her shoulder. She would take a look around the office once he was done to make sure anything that had been displaced and disturbed was sorted and put right, and any mess they may have made was cleaned up. For now though, Esille took the moment to just bask in her love's warmth.

PA - First Post!

Date of Birth
15.04.698 ,
Height
6'4"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Fit
Hair
Brown

Threads

Soft tremors that clenched and unclenched around his shaft trying to milk every spec of cum from his body as Pendalier's hips started to slow their frantic thrusts. He leaned into her kiss as she nuzzled his face and pressed his mouth against her shoulder again before slipping from her body. He groaned with the sensation, one last pulse wetting his own thighs as he rolled away from her to stand smoothly. "Don't move," he told her and went to the water basin to bring back a damp towel to begin wiping the evidence of his lovemaking from between her thighs.

Cleaning the evidence of his drawn-out lust for Esille always gave him a sense of satisfaction and heightened his ego even more. Her swollen folds and sweat-dampened skin pleased him, told him everything he needed to know about her own pleasure and how she'd achieved it. It was terribly addictive and Pen loved every minute, every second of what he could do to her. When he was satisfied, Pendalier gave himself much the same treatment, washing the cum off his shaft and thighs before tossing the rag to the side and reached for the blanket draped over his sofa.

He settled next to her, uncaring that the floor might be uncomfortable, and covered them both before tucking her tightly against his body. "I think you've earned some peace and sleep," he murmured against her ear and pressed a kiss at the nape of her neck, "For now anyway." It was up to her to decide whether his last words were a threat or a promise, Pen didn't give her a hint of which before arms tightened around her and he heaved a relaxed sigh.

PA - First Post!

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)