World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [C] 741.12.17 | Soothing Talk
3pm | Quinvalis

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
"This is all your fault! You and your stupid flight... and it's not a game! I didn't win anything! NOW I'M JUST FAT!" Cazan was shouting at the enormous gold dragon that she normally loved, though she wasn't sure how the conversation had started or how it had escalated to this point. YOU ARE THE WORST MIND MATE! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT MY EGGS ARE GOING TO BE BETTER THAN YOURS AND THAT MY DADDY IS BIGGER AND STRONGER! Malvayth screeched in return for everyone to hear because if Cazan was going to shout then so was she.

"I'M A PERSON I DON'T HAVE EGGS!" THAT'S WHY MINE ARE BETTER! "No that's why you're stupid!" Mal let out a screeching roar at the insult. How dare her rider think and say such terrible things?! She was going to shout more when a low grumbling warning growl emanated from the far side of the sands where her mother was curled around her own clutch.

Malvayth turned her back on Cazan, curling as tightly as her swelling belly would allow her to as her anger gave way to sadness. "Mal! Come on-" another growl made Caz wince and lower her voice as she moved cautiously closer to her gold. "Hey... hey I'm sorry... I'm just... I'm not feeling well and it's making me say and do things that I don't really mean and you're not really stupid..."

I'm getting fat too... I don't know how well I could fly even if I wasn't grounded. Mal lifted her head and turned to spot Quinvalis, they'd missed his arrival during their argument. Do you think I'm getting fat? she asked him, her brief moment of rage displaced by self-consciousness.

Cazan immediately cringed as she saw the candidate. "Oh hey, how long were you there for? Um... I... brought you a gift?" That was a good distraction from the embarrassing outburst. She went to grab the jacket that had set off the discovery of her pregnancy. It was too tight for her, but it had been easy enough to adjust for him.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Qu'va
of Blue Dalsuth

Date of Birth
14.02.723, 22
Height
6'0
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
How long had he been standing there? Too long. Definitely too long. Not that it would have mattered with how loud they were—Malvayth especially. Quinvalis wouldn’t be surprised if everyone in at least this half of the Weyr heard her booming voice in their heads and maybe even some of what Cazan had been screaming. It was kind of impressive but also rather scary. It was a good reminder as to why he often found the goldrider to be intimidating.

As Cazan distracted herself with a gift, Quinvalis moved on from silently gawking with wide eyes to moving to silently moving to the dragon where he laid a hand on her side. “You’re not fat, Malvayth,” he soothed, petting her gently. “You’re proudly carrying your eggs.” His mother had always taught him to be polite and to keep his mouth shut if he couldn’t. But he meant what he said to the self-conscious dragon.

“And you didn’t have to bring me any gifts,” Quinvalis turned from Malvayth to see what Cazan was up to. He was back to gawking when she held up the jacket. He did say he wouldn’t mind modelling for her so this was probably for that reason and it looked very nice. He’d honestly kind of forgotten until that moment that he had offered to help in that way and assumed at the time he’d wear random pieces she had once in a while. Nothing that he would keep and he only assumed that now with her saying it was a gift.

His shyness took over and he looked down at the sand and shook his head slightly. “Thank you, Cazan, but I couldn’t possibly accept something so nice.” It wasn’t the first gift he’d been given that month and while the first one left him stunned and unable to thank the girl or question her further for giving him the pendant, he found his voice this time and felt he’d done nothing to earn such an item.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Malvayth let out a small relieved breath before giving Quinvalis a careful and gentle touch of her nose. Proudly carrying eggs was much better than being fat! Maybe Cazan would come around and see it that way too, but she was still annoyed with her rider enough that she wasn't about to bring it up quite yet. Still she was pleased with Quinvalis's assessment of her increasing girth and she was already beginning to forget the little spat as she stretched out in preparation for her oiling.

There was the incredible impulse to snipe at the dragon one last time but Cazan resisted the urge, fingers sliding along the seams of the leather jacket she'd made to bring her back into focus. She raised an eyebrow at the attempted rejection of her gift. "Well for one, I know I didn't have to, that's why it's a gift and not some sort of tribute or payment. Second, you can accept something so nice. That's actually why you should accept it."

You should take it. Cazan makes such nice things, Mal said to him with another gentle nudge; even when upset she appreciate her rider's talent and skills. There was a small annoyed whirl in her eyes as she picked up another one of her rider's impulses. She might throw it at you otherwise.

Cazan meanwhile, did not throw the item, though she did eye Quinvalis as if she were considering it. Instead she walked over and started to just try draping it over his shoulders directly. "Here, you have to take it now, you've touched it." Once it was secure enough she could trust it wouldn't just fall she released her grip on the item and went to go grab the oiling supplies.

Qu'va
of Blue Dalsuth

Date of Birth
14.02.723, 22
Height
6'0
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

Quinvalis didn't think that was how it worked, but he gave a little laugh at the logic all the same, "thank you, Cazan. It really is amazing." He slipped the jacket on properly and admired the way it looked on him and how nice it felt. "I'll be ready to go for that ride we'll go on later, Malvayth." She was always so excited for flying and Quinvalis knew how hard being grounded was on her. But he was helping her with patience and they would have a good flight soon enough.

He showed off the jacket for the pair with a final twirl before taking it off to help with the oiling. As he picked up the rag, Quinvalis hesitated, not sure he should say anything but finally figured it would only result in a snarl or glare. "I don't mind doing all of the oiling today if you'd like a break, Cazan. The healer said it's good exercise for me as well." He added the last part quickly, hoping to avoid the snarling. He didn't want Cazan to think he was babying her because she was pregnant--though he supposed he kind of was--but giving her an excuse to put some distance between the pair to let tempers calm down.

And it really was good exercise for him. The wounds had long since healed and he was left with faint scars but the muscles still needed to be worked and stretched and tending to a dragon was the right level of strenuous activity.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan smiled when he finally accepted the gift and took a moment to study how the jacket fit and draped over his form as he moved around in it. It looked good, and for a moment she remembered that it was supposed to have been for her before she started to get too fat. And she'd only be getting fatter and never be able to make such nice things for herself again. It was an uncomfortable mental lurch that was starting to be familiar and she tried to focus on not spiraling into either getting into another fight or crying fit.

"I'm really glad that you like it, and it suits you. You'll look absolutely fabulous riding on Mal as she takes you for a spin. Once she's done with the sands." Caz went to grab a rag to help but then paused to eye Quin suspiciously as he suggested handling it on his own. Was he trying to send her away on purpose? Was he plotting with Mal? Was she starting to look that fat? The exercising made sense at least... and taking a break would give her some time to go curl up in bed and maybe have some toast and a nap, or a soothing bath to try and calm herself down a bit more.

She sighed and nodded, remembering that Quinvalis was a very pleasant and polite young man who had never given her reason to be upset before. This was probably just an honest offer to help. "That would be really nice of you, Quin. Thanks you. Maybe I'll take a bath and try to relax a little. People have been telling me I need to do more of that lately."

Malvayth waited until Cazan had left the sands before turning her attention to her friend. I always like it when you come to see me. How are you?

Qu'va
of Blue Dalsuth

Date of Birth
14.02.723, 22
Height
6'0
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

A breath of relief was given when Cazan gave in and took the chance to relax. He really did want to make sure she was doing well and not over extending herself mentally or physically. He was too young to remember his mom pregnant with Quilista but he had been around Rhaedalyn when she carried the twins. She still tried to do so much but always relented and let him and R'nya help with Aradissicath.

"I like our visits as well. I've been well. Been doing a lot of thinking." He started applying the oil along her side. Now that the eggs were growing, Quinvalis worried Malvayth would need more oiling than they had already upped her to. "You better tell me where all the super itchy spots are."

He dunked the rag in the bucket for more oil and went back to a patch he noticed seemed dry. "And you're doing okay? Did you plan your puppet play with Taith yet?"

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Thinking? Thinking is good! Right? Or is it the broody worried thinking some people do? Malvayth had noticed that sometimes when Cazan was thinking it was just about her work, other times it was about T'ryn or one of her other playmates, and then other times it was the sort of annoying terrible worry where she started to get sad or angry. Mal didn't think that Quin had a wrestle friend like that, but it was possible she hadn't noticed or he hadn't told her. He could have also been thinking about the children he watched or oiling her!

She obliged his request with her tail, pointing out particularly itchy spots on her swelling belly with the tip of it so that Quinvalis could get all the right spots. Malvayth let out a low pleased rumble as the candidate attended to the spot. She brightened at the mention of the play she'd been trying to plan with her brother. I have! Taith and I were going to make something about how Kor'is and Cazan became friends! We're adding some pretend to it though, they became friends trying to stop the Black Dragon Gang!

Mal was absolutely excited about that and continued to softly babble for a bit, Lady is going to play me and Rudi is going to be Taith, and we're going to ask Cazan to make them little masks and vests for costumes! The gold dragon was so proud of her idea, and adding the little bit of pretend elements would just add some more fun! She turned back to Quinvalis, thinking again about how much he could be thinking about and asked, Were you just thinking about the puppet play? Or was there more?

Qu'va
of Blue Dalsuth

Date of Birth
14.02.723, 22
Height
6'0
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

Quinvalis gave a little shrug in answer to what type of thinking he was doing. He hadn’t decided if it was good thinking or brooding but it seemed like maybe it was somewhere in the middle. So he focused on the itchy spots and smiled at Malvayth’s babbling about the play planning. It sounded like it would be a good show and even with the added pretend stuff, it still sounded a bit accurate. It was due to the black dragon stunt that Cazan and Kor’is were friends now. He hadn’t asked for details about how it actually happened but he’d noticed they weren’t snarking at each other that much now.

“I’m thinking about the puppet play now,” Quinvalis laughed, happy to stay on the topic for now. It definitely wasn’t the original reason for all of his thinking lately but he could honestly say it was now all that was on his mind. “I can’t wait to see the little costumes. Are you and Taith going to do the voices for Rudi and Lady? Oh! You could perform for your babies soon after they hatch! That would be a lot of fun and it would help inspire them to be as creative as their mother.”

Quinvalis moved further down to work on the next section of belly. He was so glad he didn’t have a large dragon of his own to oil regularly. He liked helping out on Malvayth but he was thankful it was unlikely he’d Impress one so large—maybe a bronze, but he’d hope for a small one. And that reminded him of the brooding portion of the thinking he’d been doing lately but he shoved it away to think about puppets entertaining tiny dragonets.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

It will be a good play! I hope. And we might do the voices! Or we might just let them make little roaring sounds on their own. As if to demonstrate, Lady lifted her head lazily up from where she'd been curled up on top of Mal to let out a sleepy, almost squeaky, roar. Once the firelizard settled back into her camouflaged napping position on top of Malvayth's head, the dragon happily started to babble about the little puppets and how she was thinking of including some fantastical elements like magic so that the painter character could make the black dragons harmless by washing away their colors.

The mention of her babies did make Mal pause for a moment though. She knew they had been planning on moving to Telgar for a while, but she hadn't thought about how soon after the hatching and what that would mean for her little brood. We are moving sometime after the hatching. I don't know if it will be after Cazan has her eggs or before. I will try to make sure we can put on at least one show for the babies before that, and maybe tell Aradissicath so she can tell the story too.

Malvayth eyed Quinvalis curiously for a moment and then added, Once we can go between I will visit you. And I will still take you on a good ride.

Qu'va
of Blue Dalsuth

Date of Birth
14.02.723, 22
Height
6'0
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

The more Malvayth explained her ideas and talked about the play, the more Quinvalis was curious to see it. He’d sat in on some of Rhaedalyn’s story times when he was helping with her daughters and even Aradissicath’s stories and it was fun to see what the dragons would come up with and their take on how some things worked. “I’ll definitely be there for your first show. I have to see Lady’s big acting debut after all.” He was still smiling from her little roar.

But the smile faded when the move was mentioned again. He knew they were moving to Telgar, it was only natural given T’ryn lived there and his dragon was mated to that Weyrwoman. And now there was a baby to consider. He didn’t have any ill will toward the gold pair for doing what was best for them but he would miss seeing them regularly. Despite the years spent in the Weyr, Quinvalis still struggled to make friends, always hanging around the edges instead of joining in the fray. “You’re only going to visit when you’re itchy,” he teased and slathered oil on the next spot to prove his point of how good he was at the job.

He continued working, mostly in silence since sometimes even Malvayth seemed to enjoy it before glancing over at Aradissicath napping protectively around her clutch. That would be Malvayth in about a month and soon after that, the Hatching. “Are you excited to meet your babies? I bet they’re an energetic bunch like their mother. And they’ll be amazing flyers!” Malvayth was great in the sky and Yanth proved he was just as good with the way he kept up and claimed the victory for the Flight. But they would have to get through the Hatching first before they learned their personalities and what they excelled at and that was the scarier part.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

I will visit more than just when I'm itchy. And maybe you can visit me too one day. Malvayth considered for a moment and then added, Unless you want to move to Telgar too. Then you could visit more. She wasn't worried either way, she had her brother coming along, and T'ryn was already going to be there too. Between already having those two there, Mal was sure she would make new friends in their new home.

She settled in comfortably as Quinvalis continued to oil her, occasionally tapping the next itchy spot with the tip of her tail, but otherwise just enjoying the pampering. She already had forgotten how grumpy Cazan had been and all the shouting.

Malvayth gave an enthusiastic nod in response to the question about her babies. Yes! I don't know how many eggs I will have but more than Cazan! I have more room, and she is too small for that sort of thing. She made a soft, happy crooning sound as she continued to think about the possibilities. I hope they are all good and strong flyers. Maybe one of them will pick you, if you haven't already been picked by then. You are a very good person, I will whisper them stories about you in their eggs.

Qu'va
of Blue Dalsuth

Date of Birth
14.02.723, 22
Height
6'0
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

“I’ll consider a move but Fort Weyr is my home, I think,” Telgar region was where he was born and raised and his mom did the best she could with the circumstances but she’d also given him a shot at a better life by letting him go to Fort Weyr. And R’nya was practically his dad—at least in his mind. Quinvalis doubted the Weyrleader saw him as a son. Moving Weyrs or even moving back to the tavern were other things he had kind of thought about when he wasn’t sure he could Stand again.

Malvayth promising to tell her babies about him was typical Malvayth and he was smiling as he gave her side a pat. “You’re too good to me but I have a confession.” The itchiest spots seemed to have all been tackled so Quinvalis took a break, tossing the rag in the bucket and stealing Cazan’s cushion since she wasn’t there. “I’m not sure if I’ll Stand again, Mal.” There. He said it. It felt kind of nice to finally tell someone that without skirting around it and using his injuries as an excuse. He glanced over at Aradissicath and knew the gold likely wasn’t fast asleep and might hear him but he also knew Aradissicath would only share what she heard if she felt it was necessary.

“I’m scared. I keep getting badly injured and almost died the last time I Stood. I don’t think I can do it again.” His voice was low, ashamed of what he was saying no matter how much weight was already lifting from his shoulders. “What if next time I do die? What if I’ve used up all of my luck…” being left with scars that he hid under long sleeves didn’t seem too lucky but Quinvalis was well aware that he was lucky to be alive. He’d heard that enough from the healers and others gossiping about him. Zarel hadn’t surprised him when she said kids in the crèche were even talking about him. He was simply used to it.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Malvayth's tail twitched, the tip flicking from one side to another as she listened to the confession. Once he'd finished she took a look around as if trying to check for any eavesdroppers and leaned her head in close as she whispered, You have to keep this a secret. Cazan is afraid the ghosts will catch her while she's between. So if she can be afraid of something then maybe it's okay for you to be afraid of things. You say you're lucky, so I think any of my babies would be lucky to have you.

She stretched her body almost lazily across the warm sands and curled her tail around Quinvalis in a sort of hug. If you do Stand I will try to tell my babies to be careful, and to not be sad or upset if you run away from them. Mal vaguely remembered being upset when she first found Cazan, there had been a lot of confusion, her rider had tried to hide from her and send her away, but things had gotten much better afterwards.

Curious, Malvayth gave him a gentle nudge of her nose and asked, What would you do if you didn't Stand anymore?

Qu'va
of Blue Dalsuth

Date of Birth
14.02.723, 22
Height
6'0
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

Quinvalis grinned and barely managed to hold back a laugh at the secret. He almost pointed out that ghosts weren’t real but he hated to crush Malvayth’s fun and Cazan wouldn’t believe him anyway. People were very set in their beliefs—just like he was set in his fear. He rested a hand on the tail surrounding him, appreciating the gesture for what it was. Hugs were always nice and sometimes he missed the ones from his mother despite his age and how much that made him a mama’s boy.

“I don’t think I’ll Stand for Aradissicath’s clutch but maybe I’ll try for yours.” He couldn’t make a complete promise but that was still a couple of months away and Malvayth was doing her best to make it a safe time for him so he owed her at least a little extra thought on the matter. Besides, what else was there for him if he didn’t become a dragonrider?

“Maybe I could work in the kitchen or help with cleaning. I used to help out at my uncle’s tavern with food prep and keeping the place clean. Mom got me harper lessons as well so I could help in the crèche and read to them and teach them some basic things.” He certainly didn’t have anything to go back to in Telgar. One side of the family had already taken away the farm that would have been his and the other side always seemed worried he would ask for more than he was due at the tavern. He really didn’t have anything but the Weyr and he was old enough to be forging his own path anyway. He couldn’t go back to his uncle now.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Malvayth was delighted at the possibility of Quinvalis Standing for her babies. The fact that he was going to shun one clutch in favor of hers only added to the feeling that her babies were special. It would be nice I think. Will you at least come see them even if you don't Stand? You can watch from somewhere safe so that you can see them. I am sure they will all be very handsome.

Her clutch could be nothing less than beautiful after all, there was no room in her mind for any other possibility. Yanth will be proud of them too, I think. He did a good job winning the game, and he will be able to help teach them important things as they grow! It was nice to know that her big brown daddy would be there to help their babies get a good start in life, even if she was moving away.

I think next time Taith and I try to go on a sneak thief adventure I will ask you for help so you can get the cake outside. I bet we wouldn't have been caught then. But even if you were not a sneak thief adventurer I think you would do well. You could be a good teacher.

Qu'va
of Blue Dalsuth

Date of Birth
14.02.723, 22
Height
6'0
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, shaggy

Threads

“If I find I can’t Stand, I’ll still come and support you and Cazan.” They had been kind to him and even if he couldn’t bring himself to get close to the eggs, he’d still be there as support. It was Malvayth’s first clutch! How could he not attend it? Quinvalis also wondered if she was secretly scared about clutching and then making sure her babies all hatched and didn’t maul anyone. Then again, Malvayth was a tad on the naïve side and maybe didn’t know what to expect for any of it, though Aradissicath had recently clutched.

“I’m not sure how much help I would be for your sneak thieving but I’ll lend a hand if I can,” Cazan wouldn’t like knowing her dragon was still considering a life of crime but Quinvalis didn’t want to be the one to tell her. Maybe he was already practicing as a sneak thief adventurer by not pointing it out and that made him smile. He was still worried about what could happen on the Sands he was currently having fun on but Malvayth had helped lift his spirits a bit. That meant she had earned a treat.

“Think Lady would like to be oiled while I tell you a story? Did you want to hear the prince of thieves one again?” Maybe he was helping to inspire her sneak thief adventures and Quinvalis grinned at the thought.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Hopefully you can Stand, but at least you'll be there either way. Malvayth thought his response was more than acceptable, and so long as he was there she was confident one of her babies would find him if it needed to. She'd found Cazan hiding away from the other candidates after all! She was sure that nothing was going to go wrong and that Quinvalis would be safe. She was going to have perfect babies and they would each find their lifemates and grow up to be strong and happy.

Mal let out a soft amused grumble. You will be a big help. You have hands for carefully picking up cake, and you can fit through doors! Even Taith was too big to fit though the door to the cake room. But the heist will have to wait until later. I'm still behaving right now.

Upon hearing her name, Lady lifted her head and chirped curiously, and after a gentle mental nudge from the much larger gold she hopped down, daintily settling in on Quinvalis's lap. She melted with a soft purr as soon as he began to oil her and Malvayth let out another pleased chuckle grumble. The prince of thieves is always so much fun. I would like to hear that one again, please. She adjusted so she could curl around Quinvalis, settling in comfortably for her story, glad that he'd come along to make her day better.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)