World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Winter 01.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [P] 741.11.24 | Old & New Friends
3pm | B'kit

V'lia
of Green Tiath

Date of Birth
19.09.718, 26
Height
5'4
Eyes
Hazel
Build
Slim
Hair
Copper, long, wavy

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
Vessaelia had been a horrible friend. Again. Since reconnecting with Beckitt over a year ago at a Gather, they hadn’t really kept in touch. A lot of that could be blamed on her friend Impressing to a sickly dragon that needed a lot of attention and care and she didn’t want to bother him. That turned into her fretting too much about the pair, especially when the rumours came swirling around and she never found herself going down to Ista. But bless B’kit’s pure soul for he eventually reached out and they started writing letters regularly and finally, she had given in and agreed to visit.

B’kit had said he understood her hesitance but Vessaelia still worried she had hurt his feelings. To start making up for it, she had made rider and dragon some gifts that she now had safely tucked away in a bag that was slung across her body. But as Tiath knelt to let her climb up, Vessaelia started pacing while chewing her lower lip and wringing her hands. He is your friend and would not keep asking you to visit if he did not want you there or was mad you have not come sooner.

“I know! But he’s a lot more sensitive than he lets on and I worry my selfishness once again hurt him.” But delaying wouldn’t solve anything so Vessaelia soon mounted up, checking everything over once more, and gave word she was ready. She cleared her mind of all the fears clinging to her and focused on the Ista point they had been trained in back in the weyrling days. A deep breath later and they were between and soon emerging in the warmth of Ista in the autumn which felt like summer after the journey.

He said their weyr was in that direction and they would be waiting on the ledge for—oh! There he is! Vessaelia smiled when she spotted the familiar form of her friend with a dragon of the perfect shade of blue like B’kit had described sitting beside him. They glided down to land on the open area and Vessaelia scrambled down to throw herself at B’kit for a large hug.

“I am so sorry I didn’t come sooner! I never realise how much I miss you until I see you again,” she gave a nervous laugh, still mad at herself for avoiding him and anyone outside of Telgar Weyr if she was being honest, but she was glad to have finally made a trip. “And that must be Erebuth?” She asked, peeking around B’kit to get a better look at the dragon.

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

B'kit
of Blue Erebuth

Date of Birth
12.12.721 AL, 23
Height
5'11"
Eyes
Dark brown, trusting, and frequently lit up with laughter.
Build
Trim
Hair
Brunette and wavy when long, worn loose around his face. The bangs tend to flop into his eyes and he swears he’ll cut it all off when he Impresses or the next time he’s hungover.

Threads

Written By: ValGal9
B’kit was excited to see Vessaelia again. Between the chaotic Impression and difficult weyrlinghood, he had lost touch with friends at other Weyrs, which he regretted. He’d reconnected with others, writing copious short notes to try to keep Nutmeg out of trouble by keeping him busy with messages.

Hearing the watch dragon greet the newcomers, he headed to the edge of the ledge and waved happily when he saw the bright green of Tiath’s hide. Erebuth made room for her to land and Kitt caught Vessaelia in a hug with a laugh. “It’s wonderful to see you again! Don’t apologize, Vessa; some days I can’t believe it’s been well over a Turn already since the Hatching.”

He grinned and let her pull back for a peek at Erebuth. The blue had politely greeted the much larger green and let her take his preferred sunny spot on the ledge, but he peered over curiously at the sound of his name. He was still tiny for a blue, barely 17 feet long and far too skinny, but his deep blue hide gleamed from frequent oiling. While he didn’t like a fuss being made over him, Erebuth knew B’kit had been anxious about seeing his friend again, and he made an effort to not retreat. It is nice to meet you and Tiath.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

V'lia
of Green Tiath

Date of Birth
19.09.718, 26
Height
5'4
Eyes
Hazel
Build
Slim
Hair
Copper, long, wavy

Threads

Thank you for sharing your ledge, Erebuth. Tiath dipped her head in greeting to her young host, always mindful of her manners.

Vessaelia continued to smile as she stepped around to properly meet Erebuth. He seemed so small and so skinny! Steady. It will not do to upset either of them, Tiath warned, sensing how uncomfortable the blue dragon already was. Vessaelia nodded and put her smile back on full brightness from where it had wavered at seeing Erebuth.

"It's lovely to meet you as well. B'kit might not accept my apology but I hope you do. I've neglected so many friends and I should have met you sooner." She meant it but the longer she looked at Erebuth, the more her heart broke. The poor dear was so frail! This was everything she had been afraid of!

Be positive. Right, positive. They had been working on that lately. Erebuth was alive and had overcome so many obstacles. So what if he was tiny? Thallyath was also petite, so perhaps that was just what her clutches would always be.

"B'kit has told me how wonderful you are but I hope he hasn't been too much of a handful for you. Perhaps we can trade some embarrassing stories and gossip later." She couldn't help but love the boy no matter how high her fears were. But she refrained from touching him, recalling from letters how timid Erebuth could be.

B'kit
of Blue Erebuth

Date of Birth
12.12.721 AL, 23
Height
5'11"
Eyes
Build
Trim
Hair
Brunette and wavy when long, worn loose around his face. The bangs tend to flop into his eyes and he swears he’ll cut it all off when he Impresses or the next time he’s hungover.

Threads

You’re welcome. There’s plenty of room and I don’t take up much space. The blue stretched out, accepting some affectionate chin-rubs from his rider and taking comfort from his relaxing mood. He looked at Vessaelia as she apologized to him, eyes swirling in confusion for a moment. What had she done? B’kit had told him sometimes people got busy and that it wasn’t anything they’d done wrong, so why should she apologize for not meeting him?

But then she suggested stories and gossip, and the confusion was replaced with excitement. Oh yes! I love stories and I have some of my own. I know other dragons tell stories and I’m not as good as they are, but B’kit acts so silly sometimes and it’s fun to share that. Siolilth’s rider tried teaching me how to tell better stories, but B’kit is better at that. And singing. Will you sing for her? Everyone loves your singing; they say so. Erebuth butted his head into Kitt’s chest, nervousness forgotten entirely. B’kit laughed, catching himself and pushing lightly back till the blue settled again.

“Maybe in a bit, Re,” he said, still chuckling. “Vessa and I were candidates together for a while, and I’m sure she’s heard me sing before.” The blue quieted, shifting his wings for a better position and snuggling down onto the warm stone. I’d love to hear a story later. A story for a song, maybe? Or one of my stories--I could tell you about how silly he was around Siolith’s rider after she Flew--he wouldn’t let me chase though, Erebuth added as an aside to Tiath. Kitt choked and flushed at the reminder. “Maybe not that story, Erebuth.”

V'lia
of Green Tiath

Date of Birth
19.09.718, 26
Height
5'4
Eyes
Hazel
Build
Slim
Hair
Copper, long, wavy

Threads

She hadn’t expected Erebuth to be so chatty but as he continued on, Vessaelia smiled more. He really was a dear, just as B’kit said. She was close to just sitting down beside the dragon and spending the visit with him, figuring she could properly catch up with B’kit another time but that would be rude and there was plenty of time that day to visit with both of them. “I will happily listen to any stories you have, Erebuth. I’m not that great at telling them but I’ll do my best for you. I’ll have to think about which one to start with. For now, you enjoy the sun with Tiath and see if you can get her to loosen up.”

One more smile for Erebuth and Vessaelia spun back around on B’kit with an eyebrow raised. “Really? You’re holding out on stories about you and J’shom? You better make that up to me by sharing all the juicy details. But in a moment. I brought gifts and I don’t want to forget.” Only the fact that she was still wearing the bag reminded her of them. No doubt she would have realised when she returned to Telgar, having been so overwhelmed by the reunion.

The first item she pulled out of her bag was a blue dragon plushie she had made. She loved sewing and creating the dolls for kids in the crèche had become a hobby of hers over the last few years but she had never given one to a friend. This one was a bit larger than what she made for the children and it was, of course, in dark blue to be a little version of Erebuth. She presented it to B’kit, almost shyly, waiting for him to accept it and admit that it was one of her creations. “I made this out of the same fabric,” she quickly added, pulling free of the bag a long strip of fabric she had cleaned up the edges on to be used to pull back hair. “I’m glad you still haven’t followed through with your threats to shave off your hair. I’ve always loved when it was longer.”

Blushing, she turned back to Erebuth, apologising again, “sorry to bother you again, but I got you something as well. I had it commissioned from a lovely woman, Zahrah. I’m not sure if you ever met her while she lived here but she’s in Benden Weyr now.” Carefully, Vessaelia pulled out another item, this one wrapped protectively in a thick cloth. Removing the cloth, she presented the glowstone lamp made in a colourful mosaic of glass. In one of their letters, B’kit had mentioned night time was sometimes an issue as Erebuth didn’t seem fond of the dark. She was sure they had little glow lamps already but she’d always loved the items Zahrah created with colourful shards of glass and asked to have this one created. “So you will always have a rainbow within reach.”

B'kit
of Blue Erebuth

Date of Birth
12.12.721 AL, 23
Height
5'11"
Eyes
Build
Trim
Hair

Threads

B’kit flushed again at her teasing. “Only a few stories,” he hedged. “But since you were one of the people who inspired me to actually admit my feelings, I suppose I do owe you a couple.” Still, the thought of gifts quickly distracted him. “You really didn’t have to do that, Vessa...”

A delighted smile spread across his face as he saw the plush dragon and he accepted it eagerly. “It’s wonderful! It looks just like Re did as a Hatchling,” he gushed, pulling her into a hug. “You made it? That’s so clever of you; I sew, but nothing like this!” Pulling back, he admired the dragon plush more closely, enthralled. “Look, Re--it’s you!” He showed the blue, excited. “The beads you used for his eyes are perfect. Thank you,” he said, kissing her cheek.

Kitt also accepted the hair ribbon with a grin of thanks. “Everyone keeps saying that, but they don’t have to deal with the tangles and bed-head involved. I don’t know how you and other ladies keep yours so much longer.” As he spoke, he worked on pulling his hair back out of his face, tying it with the new ribbon. “I did have to cut most of it off early in weyrlinghood; it took too much time to maintain. But it’s grown back nicely over the Turn.”

Erebuth was a little startled, but curious when B’kit’s friend said she’d brought him a gift too. A present for me? But it isn’t Turn’s End or anything special like that. Still, he watched curiously as she unwrapped it, B’kit hiding another smile behind his hand as he watched. As the gift was revealed he was grateful Vessaelia was turned away and he swiped away a few tears at the thoughtfulness. “How lovely. Let me get a glow so we can see what it looks like lit up.”

Oh yes please! Thank you. I love pretty lights. Sure enough there were several small glow lanterns around this portion of the weyr, though nothing nearly as elaborate as this one. The blue waited eagerly as B’kit lit it, then set it where it could be admired while they talked.

Kitt stole her hand and squeezed it lightly. “Thank you,” he said again quietly.

V'lia
of Green Tiath

Date of Birth
19.09.718, 26
Height
5'4
Eyes
Hazel
Build
Slim
Hair
Copper, long, wavy

Threads

“Friends don’t need special days to give gifts,” Vessaelia explained as B’kit went to find a glow for the new lamp. “Sometimes gifts are for apologies or greetings or simply because we want to. You could say these cover all of those areas but it’s mostly because I wanted to.” She was so relieved that both seemed to like the gifts and once the lamp was set up, Vessaelia stood back to watch Erebuth inspect it and then settle in to enjoy it. She was close to tears, some of fear over the dragon’s appearance but most were of joy and she gave B’kit a small smile when he squeezed her hand. “You’re welcome,” she replied, just as softly.

Fearing she would cry, Vessaelia quickly turned away under the guise of finally removing her riding gear, shuffling over to Tiath to leave her bag and gear in a neat pile. You did well with the gifts. You know your friends well and truly listen to what they tell you. Vessaelia huffed at her dragon even as she gave her side a gentle pat. Is it really so hard to believe I’m not just a pretty face? I can pay attention when I want to and I love making others smile.

Turning away from Tiath, Vessaelia returned to B’kit and sat beside him so they could properly catch up. “All right, time to fill in all of the details you have clearly been leaving out of the letters. I might even be convinced to tell you more about A’dis if you ask prettily enough.”

B'kit
of Blue Erebuth

Date of Birth
12.12.721 AL, 23
Height
5'11"
Eyes
Build
Trim
Hair

Threads

So much had changed since they last caught up in person. While he’d shared some things about the relationship in letters, others were better kept secret—or teased out in person by friends.

“You’d better tell me about A’dis if I’m to share,” B’kit teased, leading her into the small sitting room. He offered her something to drink and sank into one of the chairs after setting the plush down carefully. “Where should I begin? Obviously I told you how I finally admitted my feelings like you suggested, after Sh’ran snapped at me,” he said with a laugh.

“Frankly, it’s been by turns utterly amazing and the single most frustrating experience of my life. J’shom treats me like glass sometimes, which is incredibly sweet, but it’s not like I’m going to break. Convincing him that Erebuth and I were fine for anything more than a chaste kiss was a trial of patience, but we’ve gained ground the closer we get to graduation.”

He hid a smile into his drink, flushing slightly as he thought back to the story Erebuth had brought up. Siolilth’s latest Flight had surely been memorable. “His green Flew a few months ago, as Erebuth so thoughtfully mentioned,” he said, glancing over at her. “He wanted to chase, probably picking up on my emotions more than anything, and I was extremely tempted but he was so young and just getting over a sprain so we sat it out… and… well… I might have jumped him the moment he kicked the winner out after.” The rest came out in a rush and he blushed again.

“But enough about me--how’s your dear bronzerider? Sounds like things are going well from your letters?”

V'lia
of Green Tiath

Date of Birth
19.09.718, 26
Height
5'4
Eyes
Hazel
Build
Slim
Hair
Copper, long, wavy

Threads

"And once again I'm going to point out that I'm always right," Vessaelia laughed as she settled in for the tale. She was a sucker for a love story and couldn't help but be charmed by B'kit and J'shom. She chuckled and sighed at being treated like glass, knowing how that felt as well, though A'dis didn't seem quite as bad. But overall she was happy with what she was hearing and that her friend was treated well and clearly in love.

"Maybe for her next Flight Erebuth can enter." Hopefully he bulked up a bit more by then and she wouldn't have to worry about him being injured in a chase. "But it sounds like you still know how to win the Flight in the end! Before I Impressed, A'dis would come find me when he lost a Flight. A bronzerider lost to flightlust is something I highly recommend!" Though it probably wasn't for everyone given how intense it could be but that was what she liked about it.

"Things are well." She held out her right hand to show off the ring she wore. "I commissioned us matching rings as a promise that we are always there for each other, even with goldriders being an important part of his image and career goals. I encouraged him to follow his dream of being Weyrleader one day. I think he would be excellent at it but he needs a bit more confidence." His damnable father had done such a number on A'dis and she didn't think she would ever be able to like that man.

B'kit
of Blue Erebuth

Date of Birth
12.12.721 AL, 23
Height
5'11"
Eyes
Build
Trim
Hair

Threads

B’kit smirked and said, “I don’t know… it would be absolutely wonderful to win, but J’shom seemed to like me jealous too. It’s a good thing Sio flies so infrequently or we’d really end up sick of the routine.”

He examined the ring, admiring the design and the story. “That’s a lovely idea, Vessa. I’m sure he will do well at it, but I know that he’ll stand by you as well. You found a good one.” He grinned at her.

She seemed to have settled more into acceptance of the hand she’d been dealt with her Impression. It would be hard to forget how disappointed she had been initially, but her bond with Tiath seemed healthy, and the fact she was able to maturely deal with the conflict of her mate’s goals was encouraging. It probably didn’t hurt that Tiath seemed to be much more grounded, balancing out her rider.

Erebuth had chattered away to the green, but dozed off as the visit went on, lulled by the flickering of the lantern and the afternoon sun. B’kit felt him drift off to sleep and relaxed minutely; barely aware he’d done so. The blue had been restless the past few evenings, so a nap might do him some good.

V'lia
of Green Tiath

Date of Birth
19.09.718, 26
Height
5'4
Eyes
Hazel
Build
Slim
Hair
Copper, long, wavy

Threads

Erebuth sleeps. Ask your questions that are weighing on your heart, Tiath gently yet somehow also strongly encouraged as was her usual way. Vessaelia had hated the way the green did that and sometimes still bristled but in this case, she had a point. But be gentle with your friend all the same. What you have seen for only a short time is his life now.

She scooted closer to her friend and took his hand in hers once more. “How are you really, Kitt? The both of you? I know some of what you must have been going through with the comments others make,” and B’kit was far too sweet of a man to be able to withstand any of it for too long. She hoped he had better friendships than what she had given him over the last year to go to for support. And now he had J’shom which seemed like a sturdy relationship.

She wanted to ask if he thought Erebuth would fill out and grow stronger eventually but Tiath’s voice echoed in her mind. She was right, as usual. B’kit likely thought about that day in and day out and she noticed how he looked a bit gaunt himself. The man was probably not taking care of himself properly, even with a sexy older mate likely attempting it himself. Food and rest could only do so much when worry was the constant state of being.

Before he could answer her questions about how he was doing, Vessaelia leaned in and gave him a sweet but fleeting kiss to the lips. “You’re one of the good ones as well, Kitt. You have Erebuth because you were not only worthy of a dragon but strong enough to help those in need.”

B'kit
of Blue Erebuth

Date of Birth
12.12.721 AL, 23
Height
5'11"
Eyes
Build
Trim
Hair

Threads

A complicated expression crossed over his face at the question. He wanted to say they were both fine--really he did, and they were so close to graduating, only a few days away, so things were clearly okay. Except they weren’t.

He clung to her hand like a lifeline and smiled wanly at the kiss and reassurances. “Not well. I know how he looks; he’s a sack of bones. I look at his clutchmates and they’re filling out. Dyoricath especially. Re on the other hand… He barely eats, Vessa. He hasn’t been complaining of any pain, or anything else, but he’s stubborn. He fights to prove himself. They all do.”

He sighed shakily. “We hardly got any sleep those first few months, sure they were going to just drift off or stop breathing. I still have nightmares about it. Hell, half the Weyr thought Zezeth was dead at the Hatching till Madi ran onto the sands.”

“It’s been almost a Turn since he was diagnosed with ulcers, but he’s starting to act that way again. Odd sleeping and barely eating. But of course everything’s more pronounced now he’s bigger. His color’s still good, and it’s not the same situation, probably, I don’t--” his throat tightened. “I don’t know what I’ll do if something happens to him. I’ve been trying to just focus on graduation, and being positive because he obviously picks up on everything and tries to put on a brave face, and I’m sure I’m just being a silly wherry over nothing. But I’m still anxious and I can’t explain it.”

V'lia
of Green Tiath

Date of Birth
19.09.718, 26
Height
5'4
Eyes
Hazel
Build
Slim
Hair
Copper, long, wavy

Threads

"Oh, Kitten! I'm so sorry," Vessaelia pulled him into a hug, holding him gently and not saying anything as she hoped to soothe him with just touch. She hadn't realised exactly how bad things were. Seeing Erebuth was hard. He was all skin and bones but the sweetest boy and that made it harder to deal with. The rumours about the small class were of course exaggerated but held some truths but at the same time, they didn't know all of the horrible truth.

She had thought they would only be dealing with cruel words, not constant health issues and fears. This was more than she was capable of helping with. She didn't know how to fix a sick dragon or give them both peaceful sleep once more. Vessaelia felt useless in that moment and hated that her concern had brought about more pain.

But maybe B'kit was right and they were being silly wherries and she eventually said, "look how far he's already come. Erebuth is stronger than his appearance leads us to believe. And he loves you too much to ever leave you. You make each other stronger and whole." Vessaelia hesitated in her pep talk that was trying to convince herself as well and then added something that Indivara drilled into her head--though her talks usually had more cursing and frustration.

"Brave faces aren't always helpful. Talk to each other about everything and work together on it. We're not alone anymore and can do more than we think."

B'kit
of Blue Erebuth

Date of Birth
12.12.721 AL, 23
Height
5'11"
Eyes
Build
Trim
Hair

Threads

He clung tightly, his resolve breaking in a moment. The touch was more comforting than she probably knew, and he was able to settle again shortly, though he didn’t pull away.

She was hardly the first one he’d confessed these fears to—just the first person outside the group that had been with the class night and day. J’shom, L’gan, and the others had been supportive too, and the healers had examined Erebuth again and not found anything wrong, otherwise the pair wouldn’t be graduating. But he couldn’t shake the foreboding feeling that something was going to happen.

Swallowing, he wiped his eyes with his sleeve. “You’re right, of course. We aren’t alone. And fretting today won’t solve tomorrow’s hypothetical problems.’ B’kit finally sat back up from where he’d had his head on her shoulder and leaned over to kiss her cheek. “Thank you, Vessa…”

V'lia
of Green Tiath

Date of Birth
19.09.718, 26
Height
5'4
Eyes
Hazel
Build
Slim
Hair
Copper, long, wavy

Threads

She gave B’kit a warm smile, not sure if she really helped him much—especially since she had also been the one to make him break down. It was good to cry and voice the frustrations and fears, something that took her a while to figure out as she had been too embarrassed for the longest time to even want to see A’dis let alone confide in him. But B’kit was loved by many, including herself, so she knew he’d always have someone to turn to when needed.

“You know what else is helpful? Good food made by a friend. Shall we peek at what you have and see what I can whip together? My mom always said that a meal could make friends out of anyone but meals made with love healed friends.” Vessaelia always thought her mom was a bit odd with her advice and sayings but the older she got, the more a lot of them made sense. In this case, though, she wished anything she made really would heal B’kit and Erebuth but she’d also be happy if it brought the hoped-for comfort. Maybe if she was lucky he’d have the needed items for friendship bread! That would be perfect and it was simple enough that he could make it again if he liked it.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)