World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [P] 741.10.13 | Surprise Encounter
4pm | Cazan, T'ryn

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
Yfris loved Gathers. It was a time to get away from the same walls of the Hold, explore elsewhere, reconnect with old friends, make new friends, and just generally have a good time and not worry too much about the consequences later on. Still, he had a babysitter with him--at least that's what he had jokingly called Tazikel when his friend asked him to attend the Gather together. Between the two of them, Tazikel really was the more responsible one but only just barely so it still fit.

They had arrived late morning and had their lordly tents put up as it seemed to be a tradition with them now. No need for guest quarters in the Hold where some level of decorum would be expected. A tent was much easier to bring lovers to and from and party whenever he wanted. They spent some time together but Mylorah arrived and Yfris waved them off to dance for a bit with a promise he would mostly behave and find them at the square later on.

As he wandered the booths, not really in need of anything, Yfris wondered if he should have stayed to dance as well. Surely he would have found a partner to have fun with rather easily. Yes, maybe that's what he would do. He started back in that direction but stopped when a woman caught his eye. She looked vaguely familiar.

He studied her, on the arm of a handsome blonde man who also got an appraising look, before he saw the knots they both wore. Goldrider and bronzerider. Weren't they just precious. But something started to click in place. A tall woman with short hair that had recently Impressed a gold dragon...

He approached the pair with an easy smile and a wave of greeting. "Cazan? It's Cazan, right? It's been a while but you do leave an impression." He turned to her companion and offered him the same smile that led someone to believe he was innocent but his words weren't entirely there.

"And who is your hot friend? I'm Yfris, second son of Misty Hold and I hope I get to know you better as well, sir." They seemed like a couple which her mother clearly didn't know or care about given the position he had been put in. But, Yfris also wouldn't mind being in the position between them either. The afternoon had the potential of looking up!

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
Cazan was so glad that there had been a stage set up at the edge of the Gather where there was enough room that Malvayth could lounge and watch the man juggling and telling stories. It was nerve wracking to think of her spending so much unsupervised time around holders, but she had a feeling that Syrendryth, for all his grumpiness, would probably keep a small eye on her to at least let them know if anything started to go wrong. That and she wouldn't have been surprised if Yanth was hovering nearby as well.

She wasn't sure what exactly T'ryn had in mind, she just knew she'd leave her own personal shopping for leather supplies later. Or at least she was going to try to. Every time they passed a stall that had pelts or leather or some sort of finding that she could use her pace slowed down just a little so that she could take at least a quick peek. Her boyfriend kept insisting they could stop to get a better look but so far she always declined. "No... no we don't need to stop. I'm just trying to remember this booth for when I come back on my own to just do some shopping. I don't want to turn this entire day into work."

The voice that said her name was familiar and when she looked up the face attached also was familiar but she couldn't quite place it. Cazan didn't immediately have the urge to either run or hit the man though, so that was a good sign. And then she remembered him, one of the more tolerable suitors her mother had tried throwing at her for some rather boring and stuffy dinner that they'd both been rather done with. "Yfris? How are you doing? I haven't seen you since we both decided taking a walk would be more entertaining than listening to my father talk at dinner."

She grinned as she gave T'ryn's arm a squeeze."This is T'ryn of bronze Syrendryth. My boyfriend." It felt so good to be able to say that.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

Cazan was absolutely the worst when it came to shopping. He thought he was bad but she topped him. She wouldn’t give any indication of what she was interested in, certainly not if it was something that would be deemed frivolous. He’d just have to come back another day on his own and find something. Of course the easiest option would be anything work-related but Cazan was more than her magnificent work and he wanted her to know that because sometimes it seemed like even she didn’t believe it.

He did know she loved that sweet bread they tried earlier so perhaps he’d take her back for more after dancing a bit. He had never been huge on the activity, not like many people he knew, but T’ryn could still hold his own on the dance floor and thought it would be fun to do with Cazan and help shake off more of the drama from days earlier.

But that plan was also interrupted as a man that was clearly a lord of some level came over and seemed to know Cazan. When the attention was turned his way, T’ryn froze, unsure of what to make of this Yfris and why he had to point out how he viewed him. Thankfully, Cazan came to his rescue with returning the introduction and worked enough to snap him out of his shock and nod in greeting while giving Cazan’s hand a squeeze. He liked how she had done the introduction and it made him smile. “Pleasure to meet you, Lord Yfris. It sounds like the two of you go back a bit but with some missed time between then and now. Would you like to join us for a drink or bite to eat? I was about to suggest we take a break from stall wandering.”

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

“No, my dear bronzerider; this is only courtesy. Pleasure comes later.” He winked at the man and laughed when he got the same wide-eyed shock simply calling T’ryn hot received. “I like him, Cazzy! I bet he’s a lot of fun once you loosen some of those buttons holding him upright and get him to stop using titles.” He’d known the man all of two minutes but so far so good! He hadn’t done anything negative toward him; not even an eye roll! The guy even invited him along to spend more time with them on what was clearly a date.

“I would love to! But I’m meant to go steal Tazikel off the dance floor soon,” Yfris playfully pouted and leaned in close to the couple to whisper, “he’s afraid I’m going to get myself into trouble without him. Not sure if that means he wants to stop the trouble or to join in. Hard to say with him.” Yfris straightened and looped his arm with Cazan’s free one though he had been tempted to tease T’ryn further by taking his.

“Perhaps one drink can be slipped in before I slip out. I’m far too entranced by you both to leave just yet.” He was playing it a bit over the top but what was life without a little fun and drama?

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Was Yfris always this flirty? It was hard to remember since they'd both spent quite a bit of time just trying to tolerate their parents and pretending to be proper. She did remember that he was one of if not the most tolerable men her mother had introduced to her. She couldn't help but turn a shade red and laugh when he mentioned loosening T'ryn's buttons. "Thank you, I like him too, though I find him quite fun in general, no matter the state of his buttons." Cazan gave T'ryn another small squeeze, happy that she could not only show him off, but that other people seemed to appreciate him as well. Even if that other person was an old suitor.

Her thoughts wandered back to the bath when she'd found out that T'ryn had slept with other men before and she couldn't help but be a little bit curious of how much Yfris's flirtations meant. It wasn't anything she was about to encourage, but if something happened... she might be a bit curious to see how it turned out. She certainly wasn't about to say anything while they were out on a date.

"A drink sounds fun," just one, she reminded herself. "How have you been, Yfris? Have you married that younger woman your parents finally settled on? I think I remember that's what happened at least. Mother was quite disappointed." She grinned at the thought of her mother's constant fretting and disappointment in her failures to marry Cazan off. At least now that she had a dragon she'd escaped those machinations. And she had T'ryn now, someone she'd found all on her own and suited her much better than anyone her mother had tried to introduce.

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

"Oh, you know me. I'm always doing well. Mostly ignored and left to my own devices so long as I don't bring shame and ruin to the Hold. You know how it is," Yris hand waved the comment as if it wasn't that big of a deal. And he knew Cazan knew exactly how it was as well given their chats at that delightfully dull dinner. They both had better things to do and places they would much rather be and he had to admit, it was impressive at how far she had been willing to go to forge her own path.

He led them to an open-sided tent that had rows of tables and chairs, claiming a spot that wasn't too busy before disappearing to grab them drinks. "On me since I so rudely interrupted your date. Ale for all. Thought we would keep it simple given the time and place. We can be classy fucks another time and sip our wine as we look down our noses at others. Tazikel is a master of giving looks of disdain so it wouldn't feel quite right without him."

He settled into the chair opposite the pair and continued smiling brightly. The look on T'ryn's face was one he was used to getting. The boy couldn't decide when he was serious or joking and it was bothering him. Just the way Yfris liked it. He waited until Cazan had finished having a drink before returning to the question posed not too long ago--though he had noticed T'ryn hadn't touched his drink yet.

"Oh, my young bride-to-be passed away last year. Some sort of ailment. Or was it a horse accident? No, no, I think she was ill." It was sickness that claimed the girl's life but he couldn' let them think he was actually responsible in any way. It was nice when everyone believed he was a complete slacker so when he genuinely messed up, it was just another silly mistake by the silly second son.

"I also don't think your mother is quite disappointed anymore. Once she caught word, the letters started again... what's your stance on open relationships? Perhaps polyamorous?" He gave another wink to T'ryn who looked like he was already piecing together what was about to be said. "You mother wishes us to be wed, Cazzy. Something about how I'm possibly the only lord on Pern that wouldn't mind you bringing home a dragon. I haven't decided if I'm flattered or not."

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

This was a much nicer way to spend time together than sitting stiffly at a dinner table wearing stuffy clothing while parents hovered and tried to convince them both to be so impressed with the other. Cazan was so glad that T'ryn hadn't been forced to go through any of that with her. She couldn't help but grin at his brief summary. "Ah yes, the time honored tradition of not bringing attention to yourself. I was doing rather well for a while, before I decided to run away and accidentally became quite attached to an attention grabbing golden giant." She gave her boyfriend a fond smile, reaching down to give his thigh a fond squeeze. "I don't mind though, I got to meet T'ryn while out on this little adventure and I'm quite happy with him."

When the ale arrived she grinned and took a long sip before nodding and thanking him. "Thank you, Yfris, you are kinder than you try to pretend." She smirked, taking another long drink before shaking her head. "You can be classy fucks and sip wine without looking down your noses at people you know. Or the other way around, though I suppose it would be much more boring to be snooty without wine." She didn't take him seriously though and waggled her finger at him disapprovingly before finishing off her ale. "You're too good at sharing to be that much of a dick, Yfris."

Cazan wished she still had ale left when he continued though. His intended bride passing away from an illness was sad, but completely shoved out of her mind as soon as he mentioned her mother. Because of course she'd still try to do this even though she'd impressed to a dragon. She eyed T'ryn's drink, quite tempted to just try and steal it but instead just flatly asked, "How far has she gotten with this newest plan of hers? Please tell me your parents aren't taking this seriously. I have a boyfriend! And a dragon!"

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

"Well, we knew about the dragon but not the boyfriend. Though, really now. I don't see a problem with extra company." Since lover boy didn't seem interested in the ale for whatever reason, Yfris helped himself to it--he did pay for it after all--and slid it over to Cazan. He hadn't missed the way she eyed it after hearing the news. "You seem in need of that. Assuming you aren't about to drink and dragon." He didn't know much about the inner workings of the dragon bond but something about a clear mind seemed important and too many drinks didn't seem wise. But it was still early and surely the woman could handle two drinks.

"Your mother seems insistent and my parents are listening but I think they're still waiting for a reply from the Lord Holder and a Weyrleader to see who you actually belong to and if this is something that could work." He had sort of paid attention when his father told him about the proposition. And then he sort of eavesdropped on further conversations so he knew they liked the idea of linking their Holds together and his parents viewed Cazan as a bit wild and her parents viewed him the same way so it made sense they should toss them together to help keep a closer eye on them. Or something. That's where he had stopped listening and wandered off.

"But enough about that dreariness for now! I feel a bit bad dropping that on you as I'm about to make my departure. I'm staying here for several days if you're free to come back. We should catch up and talk about far lovelier things. Like your life in the Weyr and how T'ryn looks in your creations. You can't tell me you haven't used him for a model. Look at him!" Yfris grinned and then slammed back the rest of his ale in preparation to depart.

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

T'ryn fell silent during the encounter, originally because he didn't know how to handle Yfris. The man was friendly, perhaps too friendly, but otherwise he was interesting and just seemed like he enjoyed flirting for the sake of it. When the talk of marriage came up, he stayed silent for a whole new reason. Cazan had expressed her stance on the subject before and was happy to have a dragon to avoid having to go back to the lie and what was expected of her. Or so they thought. Could she still be married off to a lord? Would Yfris have to move to the Weyr? Cazan couldn't go to a Hold, especially with a gold. If she had been a greenrider, maybe they could have made Malvayth the Hold watch dragon or something.

He was confident, however, that Cazan would stand her ground and confront her mother when she could. Likely in three months when Malvayth could travel that far. He was also mostly confident that Cazan was happy with him and wouldn't trade him in for the smooth-talking and blunt lord. Not that he blamed Yfris and in fact, when the offer to get together came, T'ryn jumped on it first.

"You should! Despite the current news, it sounds like you two have some history and need to catch up." He turned to face Cazan and took her hand in his as he smiled, showing he was completely okay with it. "I saw your face light up when you recognized him. I'm happy there's someone from that life that you're still interested in seeing. If you tell G'nen and Rhaedalyn that you have an old friend in the area for only a few days that you wish to see before you're stuck on the sands, they'll let you come down again. I know it." Rhaedalyn was, from everything he'd heard, a softie and would melt at the idea of long lost friends reuniting. G'nen would do it out of guilt for the Flight if nothing else.

"And I imagine you'll cover more topics without me around to distract Yfris. He seems to latch onto flirting first and everything else is a distant second."

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Somehow Cazan just couldn't bring herself to be surprised that her mother would have not only continued with her plans to marry her off, but would have somehow made progress. She eagerly took the ale and gulped down half of it before shaking her head. "I'll be fine... it's just one more."

She scowled to hear that his parents were listening. "Mal couldn't fit in a hold. Not safely at least." The thought of Mal rampaging around a hold and getting into mischief was pretty amusing though, and that combined with the bit of extra drink helped to chase the scowl away. "Heh, I wonder how long it would take before Mal and I were kicked out of a hold... I could probably get her to behave for a few days, but after that she would find something to get into without her friends around."

Cazan shook her head. It wouldn't matter either way. She had T'ryn and once her mother found out she was sure to stop with this nonsense. When the conversation was directed back towards her boyfriend she grinned and nodded, her cheeks turning red from a combination of memory and drink. "Oh, I have definitely used him to model. You should see the pants I made for him, they look painted on." With her boyfriend's encouragement she nodded. "I'll have to convince them to let me come back to the Gather then. It will be fun to catch up, and I can show you a few patterns I've been working on." She finished her second ale and lowered her voice conspiratorially as she said, "Then whenever T'ryn gets back if you're still around I'll try to convince him to show them off."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

While he loved those pants and loved even more Cazan’s reaction every time she saw him in them, T’ryn still wasn’t quite used to the attention. He was getting better and even flattered that he could draw the eye of many while wearing them but becoming the topic of conversation made him want to squirm in his seat or find any reason to excuse himself for a bit so he didn’t have to hear it. But he always stayed because he didn’t want to give off the wrong impression and have someone believe he wasn’t proud of Cazan’s work.

“If you’re not sick of each other by the end of your visit, I’ll join you and maybe even wear the mystical pants. I probably will because Cazan is very convincing. Maybe I should bring Yfris up to the Weyr so we don’t push your luck with the leaders and he can see what Weyr life is like. I imagine you haven’t been in one before?” He turned the question to Yfris under the assumption most holders didn’t know what was hidden within the mountains.

Date of Birth
21.06.719, 25
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Average
Hair
Brown, wavy

Threads

Yfris gave a wide smile at the idea of getting together with his lovely fiancée—or whatever he was supposed to call her. He had a feeling it would be co-conspirator soon enough as they would likely work together to bring down the silly idea their parents were brewing between them. “Great! That all sounds perfect and you can sort out the details of times and what not and send me a message. I’m sure you have firelizards all over the place for that sort of thing.”

Yfris got to his feet and gave a dramatic sweeping bow to the couple. “I’ll take my leave and be out of your hair for now. I’m sure my babysitter will be wondering what mischief I’m getting into without him if I’m gone much longer.” He blew them each a kiss and finally departed. No doubt he left T’ryn confused and Cazan amused. He himself was thrilled. Gathers really were auspicious occasions!

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Well, this was certainly turning out better, though maybe it was that second ale she was having. Cazan couldn't help but be pleased with her boyfriend who was willing to put on the magnificent pants that she'd made for him to show them off, even if they were far more powerful than he would have preferred. "Showing him around the Weyr could be fun. I'm sure we'll figure it out. And I'll find some time to stop by to pester you soon I'm sure, Yfris."

The ale had her feeling cheeky enough to blow him a farewell kiss in return, though as soon as he'd gone she turned to T'ryn, her face returning to a much more casually disappointed expression. "I can't believe my mother would do this. I mean I can... she's certainly audacious enough to think she could still try to marry me off after I impressed a gold dragon."

She sighed and leaned over against her boyfriend as she shook her head. "Ah well, I'm sure when I stop by to visit him later we'll figure something out to stop all of this nonsense. Unless he gets distracted. Oh, and speaking of distractions," Cazan turned her head to set a soft kiss to T'ryn's cheek. "You don't really have to wear the pants if you don't want to. I could try to make slightly different pants, ones that aren't so form fitting so that you can wear them in public without drawing everyone's attention."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

“I’ll wear whatever you want me to wear. I love showing off your work,” T’ryn wrapped an arm around her to help snuggle Cazan in closer. “And I want you to be happy and enjoy your time with Yfris. You can worry about your mother later. I’m not worried by any of it.” It was an odd situation, sure, but it currently didn’t rank very high on the list of things he needed to panic over. Cazan’s mother would realise soon enough that she couldn’t marry off her goldrider daughter to a lord and the subject would be dropped. Of course there was the risk of it then turning into finding a suitable bronzerider and that he wouldn’t qualify as suitable but that was also something for later.

“So, what would you like to do next on our day of freedom?” T’ryn noticed the flushed cheeks and knew food would be in order soon and maybe some water. It was kind of adorable how easily his girlfriend fell to alcohol but he didn’t want her to get into any level of trouble, especially from G’nen and in front of the class. But the curfew on her class was still several hours away so plenty of time to have fun and send her back sober.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan turned a slightly deeper shade of red as a a couple of thoughts ran through her head. The first was that perhaps she would want him to wear nothing at all, and though he had definitely worn that particular non-outfit before for her thinking it directly seemed almost scandalous, especially while they were out and about. The second thought was her boyfriend seemed to be quite big on sharing, which she supposed made sense. There had been at least one other woman he'd been seeing that she knew of back when they had started having fun together before she impressed. And he had been very supportive about the entire G'nen situation, which made sense since it was a flight. Either way, if T'ryn wasn't worried and he wanted her to have fun, then she would just have to see where things went the next time she saw Yfris.

She gave him one more kiss as she considered his question. "I should probably buy some leather, some supplies. Mal has been pestering me about firelizards so if I see a cute stuffed one that she can cuddle I might get that. And maybe we could get something as a souvenir of the day. If you see any beads or a metal finding that you like I could make you a bracelet." Worried that all sounded terribly boring and a bit too work-like she added, "I'd be up for another round of dancing if you wanted, but I think just cuddling with you sounds like a grand time after all of that."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

Finally,” T’ryn laughed, glad Cazan stopped pretending she hadn’t been scouting out places for work purchases or explaining it would be for later. He didn’t mind and that was what Gathers were for. “Your dedication to your craft is one of the many things I adore about you, Caz.” Hopefully she would believe him this time and stop trying to avoid doing something because it led back to leather.

“I think a hunt for the perfect firelizard doll will be a good challenge for us. If we come up empty-handed, I heard that one of the female greenriders at Telgar likes to make stuffed dolls so I can track her down and commission her for Malvayth.” Maybe he would do that anyway to help build up a little collection of fake flitters to keep the gold happy and distracted from getting real ones.

“No need for dancing. I think cuddling with some cocoa near the harpers sounds better.” He gave Cazan a kiss and then smiled. “Not every moment has to be action-packed. The quiet moments are just as nice.” A hot drink, his hot girlfriend, and music. That sounded like the perfect way to wrap up the day and T’ryn stood, offering his hand to Cazan again before returning to the shopping expedition.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)