World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [P] 740.12.30 | The Following Morning
9am | Cazan

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
T'ryn was a mess.

More so than usual.

He'd done a lot of thinking, so much thinking--and panicking--since everything that happened with Cazelerias the day before. None of what happened was like him. He didn't normally accept blow jobs from people he barely knew, or even friends he'd known forever--mostly. Really, Casa was the only one he was doing anything physical with outside of Bedith's Flights. He lacked in confidence for the most part and knew where he stood now with Casa and at least knew what she liked. He wasn't too sure about anyone else and normally wouldn't have even thrown himself into a kiss like he had. Or asked for more after the other person said they should stop. That was a whole other issue he felt like crap about. Had he pushed Cazelerias into giving him that farewell kiss?

Casa did her best to reassure him (after a lot of teasing comments about wanting to watch him with a man), telling him the kiss was definitely freely given from what she could tell, and that a lot of people wanted him so it wasn't that odd of a morning, and that it wasn't odd to like the same gender. T'ryn knew that and was fine with it but he had never been sure if he actually did or not. N'mor had always been the only male he had been attracted to; loved. So it was hard to know if he was attracted to anyone else when comparing feelings to what he had for N'mor. So a lot of time had been spent brooding over feelings and his ability to tell if he liked someone as a friend or something a bit more. Apparently all he had ever known before was friendship and a deep interest in someone that then turned into love if he went by his only two non-flight experiences.

Then there was the twin thing. Casa again teased him about how much fun twins would be together and he kept trying to explain it wasn't that he wanted them both at the same time. But what if he wasn't even interested in Cazelerias but Cazan? He'd even thought about her while her brother gave him head. Clearly something was wrong with him!

After all of that, T'ryn had decided that maybe he was interested in men as well but that he perhaps should still apologise to Cazelerias since the man had obviously been drinking and may have regretted everything himself. T'ryn didn't want to ruin their budding friendship with what happened if it wasn't really intended to happen. So if Caz said that it was a fluke, T'ryn would roll with that and then never think about it again. If there was something more to come out of it, then he'd be willing to give that a go as well. Either way, he had a feeling he was going to be an awkward mess since he had no real experience, or at least no success, in such conversations.

He was already starting out awkwardly as he knocked on the door and peeked his head in a bit instead of just letting himself in like normal. "Caz? I brought breakfast if you're interested." He wanted things to be normal but he had no idea where they stood at the moment so he stood outside in case his presence wasn't wanted just yet.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Written By: BardlyThere
Cazan had spent a good deal of time staring at herself in the mirror, debating on if she wanted to wear the fabric bindings over her chest or not. It didn't matter right? After a frantic and confusing talk with N'reh where she'd gone back and forth on the matter she had ultimately decided she was going to tell him and hope that he could keep a secret. Fuck she hoped he could keep a secret. Or that he would even agree to at all. He was meeting with Cazelarias, with her work persona version of him at least, so she should start out that way. Cazan squirmed her way into the snug garment and finished dressing in her masculine work attire. it would probably make it easier for him to believe her that way too. Maybe. Or maybe he wouldn't believe her and just get angry about being tricked. Even if he did believe she'd been pretending the whole time he could still feel that way.

Fuck. What was she even doing? Sure Cazan thought people were attractive, but nothing had ever come out of it, really. She'd fooled around once, but that hadn't come even close to the satisfaction and the odd sense of wanting she had the other day... when she'd been drunk. That was another reason to worry on its own. What if now that she was sober, she told him, and then.... what if she didn't want any more? What if she could only bring herself to do anything while she had a belly full of booze? What if T'ryn was disappointed and crushed? Heartbroken? She'd seen men pine after women who spurned them, and the occasional mockery it earned.

What if it hadn't been the drink? What if she never stopped being distracted from her work? She'd barely gotten anything done yesterday, had barely eaten, barely slept. She needed to get back to work, maybe she would have some time before he came for breakfast. She checked herself in the mirror one more time before making her way to her workbench. There were the riding gloves she'd been working on as part of an order for another customer. Those would do; small, easy enough to put back down if he got there before she was done stitching them together.

It was soothing to be able to get back to work, even though her heart was still nervously fluttering, her hands were the slightest unsteady. At least the stitches were even, even though she had to pause and breathe every now and then to keep them that way. She was a little more than halfway through the second glove of the pair when the knock made her jump. Cazan had been listening for it she realized, but it still sent her heart racing all the same. She cleared her throat, made sure her voice was its usual masculine and called out, "Come in. I'm almost done with this."

Maybe if she could finish this order she'd feel better, maybe she'd be able to speak without babbling nervously. Maybe everything would start to make sense.

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

Okay, that didn't seem too bad. Sounded like Caz was working so that was normal. Everything was normal. Still, he took a deep breath and let it out slowly before actually entering the room. He just wanted things to be normal and his life to be boring and uncomplicated--was that too much to ask for? He was going to try for it, T'ryn decided as the plate was set down in the usual spot.

"Morning. What are you working on today?" He came up beside Caz and stole a peek over his shoulder like he often did when stopping by. Growing up in Katila meant he had an odd assortment of skills so that he could both help out the Weyr and just survive in the jungle. When he Impressed, they were even taught how to make their straps, though those with actual skills still lent a lot of hands. So he had some basics but T'ryn knew he'd never make anything as stunning as Caz did. But that didn't stop his natural curiosity from taking over and always asking questions when he watched the man work.

"I don't think those will fit me so that must mean you're getting more commissions now, which is great," T'ryn was genuinely happy for his friend. Caz had come looking for work and had managed to find it. Maybe he'd even be convinced to stay permanently now that he saw there would be a steady demand for his work instead of leaving in a few weeks--or sooner given events that may have changed the holder's mind.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

"Oh just a pair of gloves with some extra fur lining on the inside. I guess someone's headed for snow soon." Cazan found herself keenly aware of how close T'ryn had become to peek at her work. Normally it was fine, she enjoyed his company, and didn't mind the closeness. Or did she secretly like it? She was second guessing herself now and trying to think back on every past interaction she'd had with T'ryn, which led to memories that were distinctly unhelpful. She paused to crack her knuckles, teeth on her lower lip as she focused on getting the last few stitches in. "Just about done with these. Final touches and they can go to their new owner. And yes, I have been getting more work and in more than just your sizes."

She turned to give him a smile and faltered for a moment, cheeks tinting red. Right. They were to have a talk. With the stitching done her hands were dreadfully empty so she drummed them on the table for an anxious moment. She contemplated grabbing a bite from the plate to toss into her mouth but her stomach wasn't fit for food and it would only delay the conversation further. Cazan took a deep breath and cleared her throat. "So... I guess we have that talk now.. now that it's breakfast."

There was one more pause as she tried to steady her nerves. She'd had to talk to angry customers, angry leatherworkers, handsome men, beautiful women, had even shouted someone down over a design theft accusation; all of that had been fine. She'd been able to easily brace herself and go in once she'd gotten a feel for the situation. Why couldn't she just do that here? Why was this one man making it so hard to talk? "I don't want you to hate me. Or feel like I've tricked you. That was never my intent... well it was never my intent to hurt anyone. And this isn't something I'm used to, it isn't me. My brother's the one who normally... kisses people and such. But I liked kissing you," she paused and sighed as she added, "and the other stuff we did as well. It's why it's so hard for me to say what I need to. I'm not who you think I am, T'ryn."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

This wasn’t going off with a great start. Hate and trickery? T’ryn frowned as he debated whether that meant Caz was about to say that shouldn’t have happened or if he was going to confess to wanting more and worried that T’ryn was far too much of a bronzerider to allow that to happen. Weren’t they just a pair? A Holder and a bronzerider locked in a moment of confusing intimacy and now didn’t know what to do about it.

Speaking of confusing, nothing Caz was saying made sense. He felt his face was going to get stuck in a perma-frown as he felt his brows draw even tighter together. What the heck was he on about? Maybe the older brother was a huge flirt, but wasn’t he married? T’ryn couldn’t remember all of the family details at the moment, especially since Caz kept speaking, not giving him a chance to catch up mentally or to ask questions.

The confession that the kissing was liked managed to ease up the frown and almost made T’ryn smile and want to take Caz’s hand. That he could work with. He enjoyed the kissing—and other stuff—as well and if that was all they did together when Caz needed a break, he would be down for that. He was about to further talk himself into it when that confusion was back and this time bringing along some anger.

“Then who are you?” T’ryn asked softly. He was not big on secrets since his very existence had essentially been one so that R’nd’s fragile mind didn’t snap when he found out he had children. He’d loosened up a bit about some secrets that didn’t hurt anyone, like sneaking around with Casa or maybe telling someone their baking was great when it wasn’t really. But what was this about being tricked and who was Caz really?

Oh shit.

Did he imagine it or had Caz’s voice changed with that confession? He didn’t know anything about Cazelerias or Cazan, truthfully, only going off their word and believing what he was told. But he’d never seen them together, had he? Caz even said he wouldn’t be around when T’ryn came to pick up Cazan and didn’t really give any reason for that and T’ryn just accepted it. Because why would anyone lie to him? But the pieces were slowly falling into place on this particular puzzle.

“You’re Cazan, aren’t you?” If that was true, then a part of him was having a moment of relief about the whole thing the day before but mostly, T’ryn did feel a bit hurt. Even still, his mind was working full speed at trying to explain everything away and make up excuses for Cazan. Maybe she always wanted to be a leather crafter but it’s not a craft for women so she adopted a new persona. That was believable and probably the truth since he knew how passionate the person before him was about their work.

“Does Cazelerias actually exist? Do you have a twin or is it just you?” He held her gaze as he asked the question, needing the truth. He could forgive her for the lies since he knew how hard it could be to open up and trust someone again. They hadn’t been friends for long so he couldn’t get that mad about any of it, but it still stung and he just wanted answers about everything.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan winced at T'ryn's first question. Who was she really? If she didn't have her work what did she have? Her moment of existential crisis was interrupted as he continued. Of course he meant in a literal sense and not a philosophical one. She flushed slightly in embarrassment at herself as she nodded. "Yes. I'm Cazan. Sorry again, I know it's probably confusing. But it's true."

She sighed turning away to avoid his gaze for a moment to look around her little workshop full of accomplishments she'd earned under a lie. She didn't like the confusion on T'ryn's face, the frown, the bit of hurt she thought she'd caught in his eyes. She was trying to be honest for once though, and that meant turning back to the bronzerider, looking into the eyes she wanted to avoid, and talking.

"Yes, Cazelarias exists. He is my twin. I mostly told you the truth, I just switched the perspective of the storytelling." She frowned a moment, eyes flickering away as she rethought the statement. No, that wasn't an accurate enough explanation for anything really. She may as well start from the beginning, hope that the sheer gravity of the lie didn't cement his anger more firmly.

Cazan lifted her gaze again to meet T'ryn's as she tried to offer a better explanation. "I started dressing up as my brother and attending his classes for him when he was just an apprentice, and I've been doing it since." The slightest bit of a proud smile tugged at the corner of her lips. "I got him to Journeyman, I've made everything he's received credit for since and most of it before. You've never really met him."

She scowled at that thought. "He's still home, probably taking my absence as an excuse to take a vacation since he hates putting effort into anything except a pretty girl. I came here to give him a taste of what it would be like if he didn't have me around to do the work for him. The original plan was to go back after a bit and clean up whatever mess he made while I was away."

The original plan had sounded more and more unappealing the more people she met at the Weyr and the little friendships she was making. She'd put off thinking about her pending return, even had avoided sending a letter home to her brother to let him know how the business was going. Cazan studied T'ryn, doubtful he'd really understand, but hopeful that he would at least not hate her. Wanting anything else seemed it could be too painful with the current uncertainty. "I don't know what to do now. Other than work."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

T'ryn nodded at the explanation that made some sense to him and matched somewhat with what he was creating as the narrative to the crazy story he was starring in. He was also relieved to hear that she actually did have a twin brother since that meant all the family stories told by her had to be true and while he was being lied to about who he was usually speaking with, at least every word out of her mouth hadn't been made up.

Still, he quietly grabbed the second stool and sat down, hunched over, resting his head in his hands. He still needed to think about what everything meant as there was so much to unpack. "I just need a moment," he mumbled in explanation. Cazelerias existed but he'd never met the man, which was fine--especially if he was as lazy and carefree as Cazan made him sound. T'ryn only knew the Cazan version of her brother and had a feeling meeting the actual man would be a bit disappointing now.

He already knew he was fine with her dressing as a man to get the training she wanted and to continue doing what she loved. It made him sad that she had to do that but maybe M'ris would let her continue to stay at the Weyr and as herself to allow Cazan more freedom. He didn't mention that as an option, especially since he wasn't even sure she wanted to stay. It sounded like maybe she did but it could have also been viewed as her wanting to get out a lot sooner to avoid their current mess.

And that mess... T'ryn hated how relieved he was that it was Cazan he had been with. He thought he was fine with the idea of a man doing it, and maybe he still was, but his focus was currently on the specific detail of it being Cazan and not Cazelerias. It didn't matter that he had only seen her as herself once since her disguised self seemed to still have the same sparkling personality. So while he was deceived, there was a good reason for it, and he still got to know Cazan overall.

All of the pieces had been righted and T'ryn was assembling them back together to make a cohesive picture."Okay, so," he looked up at Cazan again, knowing it was his turn to say something more, react in some way, and get them out of this moment that he chose to believe Cazan hated as much as he did. "Being lied to and deceived hurts. It sucks a lot but I still get why you're doing it and I'm glad you told me now when we've only known each other a few weeks instead of down the line or I accidentally discover it on my own." That would have led to a very different conclusion, even with all of the same reasons presented.

"Before you ask, I'll keep your secret for you, Caz." At least he had always called her by that nickname that fit both her and her brother's names. There was less of a chance to slip up subconsciously if he stuck with it.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

The silence was deafening as she watched T'ryn and waited for his response. Her heart was pounding in her ears, she was running through so many scenarios in her head for how he could possibly react. Most of them went very poorly for her. He could try to blackmail her for his silence (highly unlikely but still a possibility that she had to consider), tell everyone who she really was, get her thrown out of the Weyr for the deception, he could hate her and never want to see her again. That last one terrified her more than she cared to admit.

Cazan cringed when he mentioned the deceit, it was her fault, she was the one who had made the conversation about that rather than just the blowjob, she deserved this sting. With how this was going she was glad she stopped where she had when they were kissing. She couldn't imagine how much worse this would be if they'd carried on for more. "I didn't want to hurt you... and I know that doesn't matter. I'm sorry. It's not really something I would take back even if I could considering, but I wish we could have met under better circumstances. Maybe you could have met the real Cazelarias, and he could have still introduced us. I don't know. It probably wouldn't have been the same."

And that was true. She wouldn't have gotten to spend time with T'ryn if she hadn't come to the Weyr like she had, setting up shop in the guise of her brother. He wouldn't have brought her plates of food, or let her make amazing things. Cazan wasn't expecting to hear him say that he would keep her secret. Her eyes widened in surprise as she watched him hopefully, her eyes shining and on the verge of tears from the gesture. "Thank you so much, T'ryn. I know you don't have to. I'll have to make you something else as a thank you."

She had thought that would be the most nerve wracking part of the talk, but she still was anxious even knowing that her secret was still safe. Cazan watched T'ryn nervously, her face growing ever more flushed. "And I'm sorry that I got drunk and offered to... have fun with you. I had a hangover and I thought that the wine would help me get some work done. I still enjoyed it though. With you." Her face became even brighter red as she continued, "I liked the kissing more. I'll understand if you don't want to. Or even if you don't want anything to do with me anymore."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

"You did more than offer," T'ryn replied with a laugh. Actually, had she even offered before she was on her knees? The whole build up to that moment was a bit blurry still since he had been in shock and doing his best not to physically flail like he had been mentally. He wasn't even surprised to hear she had been drunk during that since he suspected it at the time. It was actually kind of funny if he thought about it. Nothing about his sex life seemed normal save for the Flights, though a Holder wouldn't view that as a normal either.

"I'm starting to think any dates we have from now on shouldn't involve wine. You're a lightweight and it's not good for my ego that you need to be drunk to be with me." T'ryn smiled as he said it, trying to lighten the mood but it really did strike a chord with him. Drinking too much had led to disaster with N'mor and drinking a random glass left on Casa's counter had led to him being accidentally drugged and leaving him without a girlfriend after --for her--lackluster sex. Then there was Cazan getting drunk at his family dinner which led to the hangover that needed more wine which led to a blowjob.

Yet again he had to ask, why was his life like this?

At least she said she enjoyed it, especially the kissing. "I have two confessions for you. One, I enjoyed it as well, and two, during the blowjob I was kind of thinking more about Cazan than I was Cazelerias."

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Well a laugh was good. Generally. This one didn't feel like he was mocking her at least, just teasing a little perhaps, but Cazan was still a bundle of nerves and wasn't willing to just trust that meant everything was okay. Hopefully it meant everything wasn't terrible at least. He didn't hate her. He was going to keep her secret. And sure he could tease her over slapping her with his dick now, or the fact that she'd still had that dick in her mouth afterwards, or the fact that she was a light weight when it came to drinking, but it wasn't that bad right?

"Yeah, I am a bit of a light...wait..." her voice trailed off for a moment in confusion as she stared at T'ryn. Wait. What? She was fairly certain she had misheard him, or misunderstood. Dates from now on implied future dates. More dates, in the future. That they have. Dates they had from now on between T'ryn and herself. So did that mean he wanted to date her? Or that he just didn't hate her enough to remove that as a possible outcome in the distant future?

His confession was enough to prod her mind back into movement instead of stalling and stumbling over a single thought. Out of habit Cazan slipped back into the more masculine version of her voice as she said, "I'm glad you liked it." She caught herself, cleared her throat and tried again with her normal voice. (But was it really her normal voice if she didn't use it as much some days? She shoved the thought out of her head because she had no more bandwidth to spare.) "Sorry, habit. I guess I'm glad you were thinking of Caz-- me. When I was... I'm sorry, did you say dates from now on? Are we doing those? Because I think I would like that. If you wanted to. But it's okay if you don't. I just... I don't know if I misheard..." She so desperately wished that this would end. Not T'ryn's presence, just the awkwardness surrounding it. Maybe she should just try to kiss him. Maybe she should finally eat something. She definitely knew she didn't want a drink.

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

It was kind of fascinating to watch someone else think too much about everything that was being said. He could easily see now what his friends always teased him about when he got lost in thought and stuck on something as he watched Cazan seem to latch onto something he said and work it over and over. When she finally asked for verification on what he meant by dates, T'ryn broke into a large smile and pulled a move that he learned from Casa when she wanted him to shut up and stop thinking--he grabbed Cazan and kissed her.

He didn't let it get as hot and heavy as the day before, though he wanted to. But words were probably still useful for a little added clarification so T'ryn broke the kiss and smiled at Cazan again. "I suppose we could call it 'times we get together when you aren't working so we can eat, talk, kiss' but that might be a bit of a mouthful. Oh, we can just call it TEK--talking, eating, kissing." Getting together for dates was something he could but actually dating wasn't something he was about to try again. He had dated Casa for months and really fell for her but it wasn't meant to be and T'ryn decided dating in a Weyr was rather stupid of him anyway.

"If you're down for that, I mean. I wouldn't mind seeing you out of the office sometimes but it's your call." T'ryn wasn't sure why he was so calm and in a good mood after finding out he had been lied to but he was going with it. It was either that, or walk away upset when he didn't feel like he had a right to be that angry over it. She had her reasons and they made sense to him. Finding out now was a bonus that had been brought about by a surprise blowjob so in some weird way, everything was working out well and he was going to leave it that way.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

The kiss was a welcome reprieve from thinking, and for a moment she tangled her fingers into T'ryn's shirt as she happily returned it. So Cazan hadn't misheard. Dates. She couldn't help the small smile when they broke away. "We can call them dates. Or whatever you'd prefer. Should... I should probably be Cazan for those. Myself. When I'm not working at least. You can still visit while I'm working. It's nice having you around."

Though there was a certain part of him that could be distracting now that she thought about it. "Just promise you won't interrupt me too much if I'm in the middle of work for... fun." She flushed slightly, reverting to the euphemism instead of outright saying blowjob. "Not that it isn't fun! I just... work. We should probably eat that breakfast."

Cazan grabbed a bite from the plate to try and buy herself some more time to think. She had no idea what the norm was for dating in the Weyr, but she wasn't about to ask right then. She didn't even know what to call him really. Boyfriend? Gentleman caller? For now he was T'ryn, if he wanted her to call him something else he'd probably let her know. In the meantime she wasn't asking any of those questions yet. Not when she'd already just survived one set of awkward conversations. But there was a part of her that was definitely itching to know if blowjobs were going to be a thing they did again as well since clearly kissing was back on the table. "Is that a thing you'd even want to do again? Having fun? The blowjob kind?" She flushed brighter red. Why was it somehow so embarrassing to say the word when she had already put his cock in her mouth? The thought didn't help at all.

"Can we go back to kissing? That was much easier."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

That's where he decided to be offended, apparently. T'ryn frowned as he sat back down, slightly hurt at the idea that he would ever purposely distract someone away from their work. Encourage them to take breaks for food or a little breath of sanity? Absolutely. But he would never waltz in and expect Cazan to drop everything simply so he could get some form of sex out of her. He wouldn't want anyone doing that to him so why do it to others? He also knew that Cazan loved to work and he didn't want to take any enjoyment away from her. That reminded him, he'd have to make sure she knew she didn't have to bribe him with more leather to keep her secret or for any other reason. But he'd get to that eventually since they still had some kinks to work out--perhaps literally.

He really didn't want to think so much about what they could do together, mostly because discussing it was clearly just going to be constantly weird between them. So far, it seemed actions really were better with them but T'ryn could respect figuring out some boundaries before just diving into waters than expected. "If you want to," he started as the embarrassment started taking over a bit. But he focused on how easy it was to tell Casa one of his fantasies and this was definitely not at the same level so he could do this.

"It's obvious we're attracted to each other and if things get a bit hot again and it leads to more, I'm all for it, but I won't ever push it on you or stroll in here daily looking for a morning blow. If you want to suck me off, I bet I'll be up for it. I'll probably be up for most things if you suggested it but I'm also fine with just the kissing." There. He did it. He said what he wanted and didn't turn bright red and die on the spot. T'ryn felt he was improving a lot lately. Still...

"Like now. Kissing right now would be nice." He bit his lip as he held out his hand in invite for Cazan to forget the food and come back to him. The talking may have been necessary and he may have been getting better at it, but he was still a bigger fan of the actual deeds right then.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan couldn't help but feel a lot of this awkwardness was her fault and she wanted to desperately apologize to T'ryn for having to put with her and simultaneously thank the man for his seemingly endless patience. Hopefully her tendency to latch onto things and worry them like a dog with bone wouldn't wear too much on him. She tried to focus on his words, all of them, as she listened quietly. She tried to give herself a moment to let it all sink in before she let her brain run wild with ideas. It was good that he didn't want to push and Cazan appreciated it immensely, and it was nice that he seemed willing to more or less let her set the pace for things or just see how they went. That he was fine with just the kissing was probably the part that relieved her the most though, especially since she wasn't exactly very experienced.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to tell T'ryn about the ex boyfriend, he would normally not be noteworthy or worth mention at all except that she'd slept with him once. And that would have made him definitely not worth mentioning to anyone back home since she hadn't continued the relationship at all, much less married him. But this was the Weyr and from everything Cazan had learned in her admittedly short time there, people were generally more open about that sort of thing here.

"Yes it would be nice," she said as she nodded in agreement. She reached for his hand to help pull herself closer to the man as she continued to babble, "I'm pretty sure I'm making this more... difficult than it should be. Sorry, I don't really have much experience. Did things once with a boyfriend long ago, but it wasn't a very... educational experience." That seemed to be a polite enough way to put it, she thought as she blushed. Hopefully T'ryn wouldn't think any less of her for it. Either way he was right there, so tantalizingly close and kissing absolutely would be nice right then. So she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him back in for more of that delicious thought-stopping sensation, letting out a soft pleased sigh as all of the tension that had been building in her back and shoulders eased with the simple gesture of affection. When she needed to pause to catch her breath she couldn't help but smile. "One more reason to look forward to your visits, honestly."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

T’ryn was feeling the pressure when Cazan confessed to being with someone before and how it sounded like she hadn’t enjoyed it. He flashbacked to spending what he thought was a great afternoon with Casa their first time sleeping together only for her to tell him he wasn’t really doing it for her. That had changed over a year later when they found a kink or two they could mess around with and get him to stop being so caring. T’ryn never would have guessed that would be an issue for anything but there he was, being too nice during sex. So now he had a very nice girl that had a very horrible previous experience that enjoyed kissing him.

Maybe they would just stick with kissing forever.

That seemed to be something she liked and T’ryn smiled back when they broke away for some annoyingly needed breath. “Probably the only reason, really. You just haven’t figured out yet that I’m a better kisser than conversationalist.” Sometimes he felt he was downright boring with some of his interests not really being that of any of his friends. He’d rather listen to others talk about things they were passionate about than bore them with details of his which was probably why he was constantly asking Cazan to explain what she was doing as she worked.

“And don’t get caught up in yours or anyone else’s sexual history. Everyone is different and likes different things,” he offered another smile, trying to reassure Cazan and bring her away from any lingering doubts she had about them and any hook ups in the future, “we learn as we go. Just have fun, okay?”

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

The corner of Cazan's lips lifted in an amused smirk as she gave T'ryn's chest a gentle whack with her hand. "Not the only reason. I've always liked it when you stop by. You keep me company while letting me work at the same time. Reminding me to eat and bringing me food is just a nice bonus. The fun will also be a bit of a bonus too I suppose."

She paused for a moment as she considered the rest of it. Not getting too caught up in sexual histories was probably for the best. She was sure T'ryn had slept with a fair share of people, and probably still would from what she remembered about N'reh's explanation of dragon flights. It was the first time she'd actually thought about T'ryn sleeping with other people, and she wasn't really sure how to feel about it. She hadn't known him long enough to feel like she was even allowed to be jealous. She pushed the train of thought aside for the moment, they'd had enough awkwardness and confusion for the morning and she missed just having T'ryn around as pleasant company. "That sounds good. Learning as we go. I'm sure I have a lot more to learn than you do, but so far I've enjoyed it."

That did leave her with a question of logistics though. She was here working as her brother, with the twin sister only visiting. "I don't know how you want to handle... this," she moved her hands in a broad sweep over the masculine clothing on body. "Cazan is only here visiting, though I suppose it would be easy for you to pick her... me up on occasion if you wanted to take me somewhere to do something without the disguise. I don't know if you want to do things with me still dressed like this."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

T’ryn wasn’t touching on how experienced he possibly was. He found that was a rather confusing topic as he had learned a lot but also with only one woman without a dragon’s assistance so what he knew Casa liked didn’t mean he’d know what Cazan liked. And why did he have to like girls that had very similar names? He mentally rolled his eyes—something he was quite skilled at thanks to Syrendryth’s endless comments about people… and why was his dragon so quiet? Probably just enjoying the show of his human’s silly antics again and would comment about Cazan later.

“We’ll figure it out but really, I was as attracted to you in that beautiful dress as I am to you dressed like this. So we’ll make it work,” T’ryn couldn’t believe he was just adding one more secret to his life when he had sworn he would never keep major ones again. But keeping Cazan’s identity secret was important as the truth getting out would hurt her career and them sneaking around to be together wouldn’t hurt anyone either. It would just help keep that first secret intact.

“But any time you visit me, I wouldn’t mind actual Cazan because I can’t imagine whatever it is you’re wearing under your shirt is too comfortable after having it on all day.” He wasn’t trying to get easier access to her breasts with that request but honestly did wonder if she started to feel sore after a while and what he could do to help ease any aches.

“I could also take Cazelarias somewhere on an errand which would leave Cazan free to spend time with me at a Hold or wherever you want to go.” That was starting to push his buttons a bit but if he said he was taking a friend down to buy more supplies and they actually did end up buying supplies during their time together, it was still the truth.

“Or we just need to make sure the lock on your door is sturdy.” T’ryn grinned and gave Cazan another, this time quicker, kiss. “Just in case you suddenly have an urge to strip me again.”

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

There was something touching about T'ryn finding her attractive in the dress and in her work outfit, though part of Cazan felt like that should be strange and odd. Certainly not normal. Or was it? She didn't really know much about normal dating except what she gleaned from all of the girls back home pestering her at work about going on dates with her brother or hearing about what happened on those dates from different girls complaining about their competition or different men congratulating him for bedding another one.

"It really isn't comfortable, especially at the end of a long day. I think I could manage stopping by as Cazan when I'm not working. I had to run with this on once and that was not a good time. Had a cough for a week afterwards." She thought back to N'reh scolding her about wearing it for too long when they went on their magical bathroom tour. It would probably be wise to let T'ryn know that he wasn't the sole keeper of her secret.

Cazan was going to bring it up when he mentioned the errands and work mode kicked back in. "Oh, errands would be good. I could take a look at more leather while we were out, get more variety, replenish supplies..." her voice trailed off as he mentioned the lock on the door and replaced by a soft please hum at the kiss. Her voice lowered back to flirtatious and masculine as she said, "Might have to do another fitting sometime, I have an idea for some pants you could help me test out."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

“I told you we would find ways to make it work for us, just like you’ll find ways to keep getting me out of my pants and into leather I don’t need but will happily model for everyone to see.” And he would, too. T’ryn liked what she created and he wanted everyone to see her work and order from her as well. Not that he wanted Cazan to be drowning in work since he already had to pull her away to eat at times but a steady flow of work wouldn’t be bad, especially if it motivated her to stay longer in Ista.

Not that he was going to ask about that yet! They only just figured out they liked kissing each other, no way was T’ryn going to ask her to move into his Weyr permanently. But he currently wasn’t opposed to the idea either since she was fascinating.

“So, should I distract you a little longer before I head off for the day?” He didn’t have any major plans but he also didn’t want to crowd Cazan while she worked—whenever she got back to it. They’d had their big and important talks and now they really were just lingering and being a bit irresponsible, he supposed. But for once, he didn’t feel too guilty over it.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

"But you make those pants look good. Imagine all the other pants that need you, and all the poor people who don't realize they need pants until they see them." Cazan smiled, happy that she was able to joke now, able to relax. She really did appreciate how much he seemed to like her work, and his willingness to let her dress him up and show off. If she were a painter he would be her favorite canvas. And even when she wasn't making something for him, just having him around sometimes helped her come up with creative solutions to odd design snags.

She wasn't quite sure what to think when he asked about the distraction. Did he mean... having fun? Was distraction another code phrase for blowjobs in this situation? Did it matter if he did? Probably not she realized. Cazan was sure she'd enjoy his company and distraction either way. She took a quick look around her workshop and all of the things in progress she had last time on the other day when she was having her bit of panic (she would have to make N'reh something to thank him for putting up with her). "As tempting as it is I should try to get caught up on my work. If you're not busy later on, you could check in, remind me to take a break." And have a bit of fun, though she left that part unsaid.

But then Cazan wondered what it was that the bronzerider did to keep himself busy, and if he had anything that she was keeping him from whenever he stopped by to check on her. He didn't seem the lazy type, and he didn't seem like a man suited only for picking heavy things up and putting them back down. "What do you do when you're not here? Do you make anything? Have some other sort of work?"

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

T’ryn nodded, knowing she’d want to get to work, especially if she had been drunk, hungover, and out of sorts the day before. He also agreed to visit again later, probably around dinner time. Thinking that was the end of it, he was about to say his parting words and head out when her question caught him by surprise. Had he really never said what he did during the day? He supposed not since it wasn’t very exciting and he never made a habit of talking about himself without some prodding.

“Oh, um no, not really. I make lists, I guess. Hypothetically wings and formations mostly. And I like researching family lines and turning them into comprehensive trees so I’m usually doing that when I don’t have anything actually important to do.” It was nerdy and his friends always told him the finished work looked amazing but he knew most of them didn’t see the appeal of the research or even knowing so much about their family. Given who his dad was, T’ryn felt he had more motivation than most to know who his siblings were if nothing else.

“But with Benden Weyr in the process of being opened soon, I have some shifts out there helping to clean. Mostly though, the leadership knows I’m good with paperwork and I’ve been helping them with going through their records and organising lists and transfer requests that are already being prepared. I’ll be doing that in a couple of hours. The Weyrleader likes to have most of the morning to himself before I wander in.” That was also kind of embarrassing. Other bronzeriders were flexing their muscles and doing some heavy work or leading their squads on various tasks at Benden and he was mostly in Ista playing bookkeeper. He just kept reminding himself that not only was he young still, but everyone had strengths in different areas.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan tilted her head curiously as he explained his work. "I don't know much, or anything really, about wings and formations but it seemed like it would be quite the task to manage. There's a rather large variety in the size of the dragons I've seen. Does that impact who you put in each grouping? Do you have races to see who's the fastest?" The thought of dragon races absolutely delighted her. She had a lot more questions about the dragon organizing T'ryn did but she didn't want to get too distracted so she decided to save them for another time.

The lineage charts were something she was much more familiar with from looking at horse pedigrees and her own family tree. Even with the carefully curated political marriages there were still a few odd branches in hers, she couldn't imagine how twisted and gnarled a tree could become in a Weyr. "Tracking down family and relations sounds interesting, and I imagine it could get a bit odd with people not getting married in a Weyr and dragons making their riders do things. Sounds like it could be quite the tangled puzzle really. Could you show me one sometime if it's not too personal?"

At some point in their conversation she'd grabbed a vest she was working on and started stitching it to give her hands something to do. Cazan glanced down at the piece and then looked back up at T'ryn almost sheepishly as she said, "Sorry. Hope you don't mind me working while we talk."

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

T’ryn flushed and looked down at his boots. Right, of course she would think he was doing something official and important when that wasn’t even close to the truth. “I um, do them for fun. I create various wings based on what I know about the dragons for scenarios I make up.” No, he wasn’t nerdy, he was pathetic. “But when the fires struck, I gave M’ris my lists and used the wings I designed to help organise everyone.” That had been one of his proudest moments but it was hard to brag about it considering the lives lost and the affect the fires had on the island.

He laughed when Cazan noticed she was absently stitching while they talked and he shook his head. “I don’t mind you working or showing you my lineage. Thanks to my dad, there’s a lot of branches so be prepared for a long night.” He laughed again and couldn’t believe how his dad had been. From everything he knew, R’nd was the kindest man and a dedicated lover but he apparently sucked at offering trips between.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

"Oh! I'm sorry, I misunderstood. So it's all planning for scenarios in your head for fun? You must be good at it if M'ris used them to help organize during a disaster. Do you still try to base things based on the size of the different dragons? And if there aren't any dragon races you should convince someone that there should be. You could have a fair, people could come and buy wares, bet on the dragons, it could be fun."

Cazan smiled as she adjusted the vest in her hands so she could work on getting the carved bone button toggles sewn on. The thought of dragon races reminded her of the competitions and fairs back home, it was good for business for the otherwise small hold, she knew her father and older brother fretted about it even during the off season. Though that brought another series of questions to her mind about the dragons. "The dragon flights are left up entirely to the dragons right? So no one tries to control their lineages or breed for specific traits like speed? Do you track their lineages too? Can dragons be convinced to pick a specific partner or is it always just overridden by instinct?"

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

That was the other angle on that, wasn’t it? Was he good at it or was M’ris just desperate to use anything in the moment because they had been sorely unprepared for such a disaster? He was proud they were used regardless but T’ryn did wonder sometimes if it was simply good timing and the Weyrleader would have taken a suggestion from a kitchen worker at that point.

“I do. Size and stamina, though it’s hard to gauge the latter since there’s no practices for me to observe but some wings are based entirely around how long the dragon can go while others are good for short bursts.” He continued explaining some other aspects of how he came up with wings and even described a formation he thought would work based on what he remembered from wing practices back in Katila that he used to always watch. Finally, he realised he was babbling about it and stopped himself with an embarrassed chuckle. Perhaps that was why he didn’t talk much about his interests.

“Anyway, you might be onto something. I’m not sure how many riders or dragons would want the world to see them lose in a race but maybe it could be something we put on when Benden Weyr opens. Host our own Gather or maybe do a joint one with the Lord Holder since the travel to the Weyr would be long for Holders…” T’ryn trailed off as his mind raced with ideas and if M’ris would go for it. Not that he was going to be moving to Benden so perhaps he had to sell the idea to Casa so they could have one to celebrate the new leadership. He’d try both, why the heck not?

“Flights?” T’ryn hadn’t been expecting the topics to merge like that but he should have. Cazan was clever and full of questions that he didn’t mind answering but Flights was getting into awkward territory for him. “Well, you’re mostly right. It really does come down to the dragons and which male can outlast or outwit the competition, though I think some females do try to throw themselves at a preferred winner in some cases. The rider can sometimes affect their dragon if they fight the um merge? Control? It’s weird to explain and gives me a headache if I try to fight it too much.” That was mostly due to his own vision blurring and showing him what Syrendryth saw. If he fought the Flight lust too much it was like playing ping pong with his mind bouncing between bodies so it was almost easier to just give in and ride it out after some quick protesting.

“Anyway, I think some people track the lineage but most don’t seem to pay much attention. I don’t really know anything about horses so I can’t compare how it all works either. I just think people care that the offspring are strong and healthy.” He felt guilty as soon as he said those words, knowing Thallyath and Faxxonth struggled over their clutch, though the babies were getting stronger and healthier by the day.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

Cazan listened, hands easily working on their own from years of practice granting her fingers a sort of memory dedicated to her craft. There was more that T'ryn had taken into consideration for his wings than she realized would even be a factor. It was interesting to see his thoughts on the matter, more educational than she anticipated, and it was honestly nice to see how enthusiastic he was about the matter. It was a bit infections and she couldn't help but grin, "I like how much thought you put into that. Hopefully one day you get to see them in practice and not just on paper. Maybe you can think of a way to incorporate the formations into the races, or come up with something more elaborate. It would probably make for quite the show at the very least. I know I'd come watch it."

For a brief moment Cazan thought that it seemed odd they wouldn't try to control the breeding of their dragons a bit more carefully, even with nudges like trying to make sure only choice bronzes were present around the time a gold took off on her flight, but she remembered they were intelligent. Intelligent and aware enough that they could tease their riders from what T'ryn had told her. With how she already felt about her parents' attempts to set her up with a husband she could only imagine how irate she'd be if they kept trying to insist a specific man impregnate her. Which... she supposed was the purpose of the marriage now that she thought about it. That combined with the headaches he mentioned made it even more of a bad idea to try and encourage selective breeding in her mind.

"So long as the babies are healthy then. It might still be interesting to see where they all came from though, if certain lines had a common trait." She almost asked about T'ryn's dragon, how many little baby dragons he'd fathered, but then she remembered that dragon breeding involved more than themselves. Maybe she would ask some other time if she was still curious.

T'ryn
of Bronze Syrendryth

Date of Birth
17.04.722, 22
Height
6'1
Eyes
Blue
Build
Lean, fit
Hair
Blonde, shorter

Threads

T’ryn appreciated Cazan’s interest and encouragement. He wasn’t sure if his formations would ever be used and they were all based around what knowledge he had of the average known facts of each colour with a bit of knowledge based on actual dragons so they could be entirely useless. But to one day have his ideas in use would be spectacular. Maybe using them for races or a showcase of some sort for the gathers could be something to look into, though. He’d have to think about it some more, tinker with ideas, and then bring it up to the current and future leaderships.

He felt that Cazan wanted to ask more about Flights or maybe breeding but she seemed to drop it so he let it go as well, simply nodding at their agreement that healthy babies was best. “If you’re really that interested, I’ll see what I can find. Harpers record everything, including the Hatchings, so I can look for some records and we can trace back some lines. We can start with Syrendryth’s.” Most of his lineage would be easy to find but once it reached the pre-plague dragons, he’d have to look a bit harder for that information. But he didn’t mind a challenge.

“But I should probably get moving so you can focus on your work and I can get ready to meet M’ris.” Normally he liked his task but that day, T’ryn would have rather spent more time with Cazan than M’ris. But they were both far too dedicated to their jobs to slack off and Cazan had even started doing some work while they slacked off so if that wasn’t a sign he should leave her to it, than what was? “If the invitation still stands, I’ll come tonight with something for you to nibble on. And don’t forget to finish the breakfast.” He pointed at the barely touched plate that Cazan had picked at but lost focus on once her hands were occupied with leather again.

Cazan
of Gold Malvayth

Date of Birth
14.02.717, 28
Height
5'10"
Eyes
Brown right
Build
Lean, tomboyish.
Hair
Dark Auburn, Short

Threads

It was nice that T'ryn was willing to include her into his hobby and Cazan could only hope she wasn't being an imposition. After all, he was so easy to push around into doing things sometimes. Like accepting free work gifts, or wearing those work gifts and acting as a model. So while she was enthusiastic about the idea (and the excuse to spend a little more time with T'ryn) she tried to make sure he knew he wasn't obligated to go digging through dragon family trees for her. "It sounds interesting, I think I'd enjoy watching how you piece things together. But don't let it take you away from your wing formations and your regular family lineages just on account of my curiosity. I wouldn't want to distract you from anything you're in the middle of."

Cazan nodded when he stood to leave, though she gave the plate of food a dubious look. "I'll get to it eventually I'm sure." She wasn't really sure how long it would take her to get through the plate, but she suspected she'd eat at least half of it by lunch. Probably finish the rest a few hours after she realized she hadn't actually eaten a proper lunch and was suddenly hungry. She turned back to the bronzerider and nodded. "The invitation still stands, I look forward to seeing you."

She set her work to the side and stood up, walking over to T'ryn to pull him into a quick kiss. With a nervous smile she asked, "That's a thing I can do right? Try and sneak a quick kiss good bye? Sorry, it's silly, go on, you have work."

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)