World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [C] 740.06.20 | Gossipy Greens
2 PM | F'drel

L'gan
of Green Semath

Date of Birth
03.01.712, 33
Height
5'9
Eyes
Stormy grey
Build
Slight
Hair
Dark brown, curly

Threads

Written By: ValGal9
“Ready to go to Ista, darling?” L’gan adjusted his coat then tugged on his riding gloves as he walked toward the ledge of their weyr. Semath bugled happily, her eyes whirling rainbow. We’re going to see Halomirth and F’drel and we’re going to have fun!

He laughed and slapped her shoulder. “That’s right!” He climbed on with practiced ease and slipped his helmet on. “You’ll get to ask Halomirth all about that pile of blues she had the other day. Sounded like quite a Flight.” They took off and got enough height before popping between with the image of the volcano at Ista firmly in mind.

They emerged in a flash of brilliant green, Semath bugling a greeting to the watch dragon. "Shards, I forgot how hot it gets here," L'gan said, reaching up to loosen his riding jacket as the cold of between gave way to the heat of the mid-afternoon sun.

I love it! Semath enthused brightly. "I know dearest,' he said with a fond smile. "Can you tell them we're here so F'drel can get something for us to drink?"

Halomirth!! Hi!! she called as they drifted down to land.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

F'drel
of Green Halomirth

Date of Birth
25.09.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
blueish hazel
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

Written By: Zandelion
As a general rule, F’drel wasn’t exactly known for having friends. He did have them, but the vast majority of them were more like acquaintances who weren’t actively out to fuck him over as opposed to close friends, but F’drel still awarded them the title. Almost all of his acquaintance-friends were fellow greenriders, and a good number of those had graduated from the same Weyrling class as him. Weyrlings spent so much time together, it would have been difficult for F’drel to avoid everyone. Besides, he wasn’t a complete recluse — yet — and his reluctance to interact with most people had more to do with his concerns over how safe they were than being annoyed by their presence.

Meaning that he still fairly regularly spent time with several of his classmates, because Miri loved her clutchmates that were their riders, because greenriders were very good at staying on top of the news and gossip and F’drel needed to know as much as possible to know who to avoid, and, nowadays, what sort of tidbits D’hys might find interesting, and because it was nice to have at least regular human contact, though R’dal and Mylorah were almost enough human interaction on their own.

Semath and her rider are here! Halomirth cheered, standing up from where she was lounging on edge of her weyrledge and flapping her wings in excitement as Semath approached. F’drel glanced over towards where he knew she was, though he was really only looking at a bare stone wall, before tossing the rag he’d been using to wipe down his small table for the second time that day into the wicker laundry hamper and heading out to Miri’s ledge to greet their guests. Everything was clean and set up for the visit, a pitcher of cool water and cups set out on the side table, the few surfaces dusted, the floor swept. F’drel had even cleaned his entire bedroom and closet, though there was very, very little reason for L’gan to ever set foot in there, but living in the Weyrs had taught F’drel that there was always a chance someone would end up in your bedroom at any time. Sometimes it was your nap-loving friend, sometimes a very distressed young bronzerider, and sometimes about fifteen riders of male dragons who were into your dragon. Meant all rooms had to be guest-ready at all times.

Out on the ledge, Halomirth danced excitedly as Semath flew closer, and F’drel leaned against the stone wall towards the back of the ledge, watching the same green shape get larger as she got closer to them. Halomirth trilled as Semath touched down, rushing up to briefly twine her neck with Semath’s in greeting.

L'gan
of Green Semath

Date of Birth
03.01.712, 33
Height
5'9
Eyes
Stormy grey
Build
Slight
Hair
Dark brown, curly

Threads

Semath chirped happily, bumping her head under Halomirth’s and accepting the nuzzle. L’gan dismounted with a laugh, barely avoiding being stuck between the two clutchmates. Tugging off gloves and helmet he set them in the nook out of the way, knowing his friend was particular about things being tidy. “How do you two still stand this heat? I think I’m going to melt,” he joked, pulling off his jacket with an exaggerated expression of relief.

It’s nice. We can bask all day! Semath butted in, her tail lashing excitedly at the idea. She snuggled up next to Halomirth on the sunniest side of the ledge, humming happily.

“It’s good to see you, F’drel. I’m sorry I missed you last time you were at Fort, but it sounds like you were as busy as I was.” He washed his hands in the basin, then sank into one of the chairs and accepted a glass. “Semath’s next Flight should be coming up soon, and I just hope it’s not during a surgery lesson like last time. She didn’t mind, but I think I scared that poor brownrider off all greens for a while,” he said with a laugh. It had certainly been a memorable experience the next day; it had taken ages to reassure the man neither of them were seriously hurt, and that the blood all over L’gan’s things was just from a wherry.

I liked all your blues. They were pretty. Kadaisicalth is perfect for snuggles and Ayyonth is nice. Semath chattered with her clutchmate about all the pretty blues who had chased her, and who Semath hoped would chase her next time. Semath wasn’t fussy, enjoying being the center of attention rather than mothering everyone for a change.

“Speaking of that,” L’gan shuffled through his bag for something, tugging out his sketchbook. “I have something for you.” He pulled out one drawing which had been carefully covered and handed it over. It was a sketch of Halomirth lounging and sunning herself with her suitors. “I got back from the Hall shortly before you left, and had a chance to draw this before everyone started moving again.”

F'drel
of Green Halomirth

Date of Birth
25.09.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
blueish hazel
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

“By hiding inside where it’s cooler, mostly,” F’drel said dryly, still leaning against the wall as L’gan removed his riding gear. A delighted almost squeal from Halomirth had him glancing over to the dragons, who were curled up so close together F’drel could only tell where one ended and the other began from the colors of their hide, Miri being several shades darker. It really was nice that Halomirth had so many friends who truly seemed to like her — F’drel may be biased, but he felt it was hard to dislike Miri — and he appreciated that at least some of them had riders it was generally safe to be around. R’dal had proven to be safe, and most greenriders were, though F’drel still had to be careful about what information he let slip around them. Not because he thought they’d maliciously share it — usually — but plenty of the greenriders he considered friends couldn’t keep a secret. L’gan had proven himself well-intentioned, but F’drel still was unwilling to risk sharing overly personal information with him.

He managed to keep himself from making a face at the reference to Miri’s recent Flight, which was… still a little too recent. F’drel had been avoiding Mylorah and her brothers a little, not wanting to have to address the fact he’d had sex with their dad. Maybe they would all just ignore it? But F’drel wasn’t sure and didn’t want to risk it.

“Can’t say I’m against scaring brownriders away from Flights,” he said with a shrug, finally stepping away from the wall to properly invite L’gan into his weyr. F’drel stopped, confused, when L’gan held something out to him, saying it was a gift. He took it, blinking in confusion as to why he was being given a gift, eyes widening when he saw what it was. Oh. Well, that was… nice, he guessed? It was a good picture of Miri and some of her favorite blues — just missing her Ista favorites — but F’drel wasn’t entirely sure he wanted such an obvious reminder of the Flight where he had sex with his friends’ dad in his best friend’s weyr. Where would he even put it? Did he need to frame it? He remembered Mylorah mentioning A’tay did some woodworking, so maybe he’d have one, but wouldn't it be far too awkward to ask R’nd’s son to frame something essentially commemorating the time F’drel had sex with his father? But it was really well drawn and L’gan captured Miri and her suitors very well — Miri in the middle, with Edath on one side, Kadaisicalth next to him, his neck stretched over both Edath and Miri, Ayyonth on her other side, and Zeianth up by her head, the icy blue having shown up later but insisting on being in a prominent position — but he couldn’t possibly put it in his bedroom, that would be too awkward. But the main room would have people asking questions about it, and those were not conversations F’drel wanted to have. But it’s not like he had enough stuff for it to get lost in, and he didn't want to insult L’gan by like, putting it away and hiding it or anything. And it really was a good sketch!

This was why F’drel didn’t have things.

“Thank you, it’s very nice. You got her just right,” he said eventually, after a few moments of just staring at the drawing.

L'gan
of Green Semath

Date of Birth
03.01.712, 33
Height
5'9
Eyes
Stormy grey
Build
Slight
Hair
Dark brown, curly

Threads

He laughed as F'drel agreed with the idea of scaring off brownriders, even if the method was a bit extreme. “I don’t know which are more arrogant, browns or bronzes. They aren’t all awful though. I’ve never really put too much stock in the notion that dragons reflect their riders and vice-versa, though I’m sure it’s true for some.”

L’gan watched the too-careful expression on his friend’s face as he looked at the drawing. Why would he look like that? Who had caught Halomirth, again? His eyes widened slightly as he remembered, instantly putting two-and-two together about F’drel’s evasiveness about it. “Oh shards… I’ve stepped in it now,” he muttered, mostly to himself.

“I didn’t think about—that is, I’ve always loved the silly poses Halomirth takes when snuggling and it’s been so long since I’ve seen her piled up like that.” He grimaced. “I can draw another one if you prefer.” He stretched out a hand, offering to take it back. “Sunning herself on the ledge here or something.”

Semath opened an eye with an inquisitive chirp. It’s nothing, sweetling. Enjoy the sunshine. L’gan silently reassured her. He rummaged in his bag for the pouch he carried his drawing supplies in, half intending to do a new drawing there and now. As he sharpened the charcoal against a bit of pumice he glanced back up at F’drel. “So, other than your friends being thoughtless,” he indicated himself, “what’s new at Ista? Is everyone behaving?”

F'drel
of Green Halomirth

Date of Birth
25.09.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
blueish hazel
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

“What?” F’drel asked at L’gan’s response and offer to draw a new one, pulling the sketch out of his reach. “No, I like it, I just wasn’t expecting it, is all.” Apparently he needed to work more on hiding his reactions, because he didn’t want to upset people who were trying to do something nice for him. Or let people who were trying to get a reaction out of him feel like they succeeded. F’drel didn’t want L’gan to feel bad for a gift when it was his own life that was complicated. Though really, F’drel rather felt a fellow greenrider would have had a better sense of the awkwardness of commemorating Flights, but there they were. Miri was just that sweet looking, he supposed, and F’drel could hardly say anything against liking his dragon. “You don’t need to draw anything else,” he reassured L’gan, though seeing as he’d somehow already managed to get drawing supplies out F’drel figured he may end up with more art anyway. He really would need to get some frames.

The question about Ista had F’drel shrugging. “Nothing new that’s important, and you’ve probably heard all the older stuff.” Like a blue winning a gold Flight, but that had somehow become old news and wasn’t talked about as much, though it was picking back up again as it became clear Thallyath would indeed be Clutching. F’drel had overheard a lot of discussions about if any of the eggs would actually hatch or what colors they would have recently, thought the same conversations had been had right after the Flight itself. People just liked to gossip and repeat themselves. He could think of a few utterly trivial tidbits along the lines of ‘these two people finally got together’ or ‘she’s pregnant and you’ll never guess who the father probably is’ that F’drel found stupid but always filed away in his memory just in case he ever needed the information. Knowing if someone was mated or not could be very helpful, especially if they were a bluerider and there was a good chance he’d end up in bed with them because of a Flight.

“Anyone you’re looking for news of in particular?” he asked, raising an eyebrow at L’gan.

L'gan
of Green Semath

Date of Birth
03.01.712, 33
Height
5'9
Eyes
Stormy grey
Build
Slight
Hair
Dark brown, curly

Threads

Without even thinking about it L’gan had started to chew on his lip, his ears pink. “I should have thought about the context, though. Instead of just thinking about piles of dragons.” He looked up, concerned, and set the drawing supplies aside. “You’d tell me though if it upset you, right? I don’t want you to feel obligated to take it…”

He gratefully accepted the change of topic when F’drel replied. “Thallyanth is finally clutching, then? It’s all the gossips at Fort are talking about too. Scandal this, shame that…” he shook his head. “I think it’s fascinating, honestly. We think we know all about them,” L’gan glanced at their snuggling greens then continued, “and they still surprise us.”

The question startled him and he flushed again. “No, nothing like that. Semath is smitten with Varralath, but since we’re flying at Fort now I’m more than up to date on the probable players.” He scrubbed a hand over his face, the charcoal all over his fingers forgotten. “Erinath maybe, and I’ve never known Zeianth to back down from a chase. I just hope fewer bronzeriders join this time,” he mumbled, thoughts of bruises and the cracked rib from Semath’s maiden flight vividly on his mind.

Not wanting to dwell on that, he changed the subject again. “No new or exciting injuries, then? Things are finally getting back to normal after the fire? I’d never seen so many burn injuries at one time, and honestly it’s nice to not be on call except for hatchings for a while.”

F'drel
of Green Halomirth

Date of Birth
25.09.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
blueish hazel
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

“Of course I’d tell you,” F’drel said earnestly, absolutely lying through his teeth. He wasn’t going to say no to a gift, people got upset when they chose poor gifts and F’drel didn’t like dealing with that. A drawing of Halomirth (and company) was hardly a bad gift, even if the context was… awkward.

He nodded at L’gan’s comment about dragons still surprising people, though F’drel didn’t think he would ever say he knew all about them. Miri managed to surprise him all the time, and she was just a single dragon he was mentally bonded to. Multiply that by however many dragons there were in the Weyrs and F’drel was amazed they knew anything about dragons at all.

F’drel raised an eyebrow at the comment about Varralath. “Is she? She and Miri can share notes, then. Varralath caught her beginning of the turn.” Z’rin still greeted him in the hallways and dining cavern, which F’drel wasn’t entirely sure what to do with. Still, as far as dragons Semath could become infatuated with, L’gan could do worse. Z’rin seemed to take being mated seriously, and as long as that trend held L’gan wouldn’t be too poorly off if the blue pair won. F’drel was just lucky Halomirth didn’t seem overly inclined to have the same dragon catch her twice just yet, otherwise he’d be seeing more of D’hys than he already was as well as Z’ia, with as much as Miri liked Zeianth and Aveleth. He shuddered to think if she ended up mated to one of them. She did seem to give some sort of preference to Rilaleeyth when it came to Aveleth, so maybe that one was relatively unlikely, and Zeianth didn’t really seem like a ‘mate’ type anyway, but dragons were, as just pointed out, surprising creatures and F’drel didn’t think he could really be sure of anything there.

The sudden subject change confused him, as F’drel was still stuck thinking of Flights and his immediate thought was that L’gan was asking if he’d been injured in Miri’s recent Flight. The fuck? How could a Flight injury be exciting? How could any injury be exciting, what the fuck was wrong with Healers? As L’gan moved on to mention the fires, F’drel realized he maybe wasn’t asking about Flight injuries (which were fairly minimal this time, thank fuck). Still, who the fuck calls injuries ‘exciting?’

“Hopefully we won’t have any more fires this summer,” he said, glancing out at the Weyr Bowl as he spoke. It was getting warmer each week, but it hadn’t reached the same disgusting heat as the turn before. Hopefully it never would.

L'gan
of Green Semath

Date of Birth
03.01.712, 33
Height
5'9
Eyes
Stormy grey
Build
Slight
Hair
Dark brown, curly

Threads

L’gan caught the slight boggled expression when he mentioned injuries and gave an apologetic shrug. “Trauma Healers; we’re always looking for complicated problems. It’s good though, that there haven’t been any major injuries in the Weyr.” His face turned contemplative for a moment as he thought, but didn’t say, that would probably change rapidly when Thread began to fall again.

“It’s been worrying me that so much of our knowledge of threadfall and dragonhealing is based on written accounts. We’ve lost so much practical skill. I don’t wish injuries on anyone, but there’s only so much you can learn on wherries or runners.” He gave a soft laugh. “I’ve considered asking Semath to volunteer for bandaging practice or mock diagnostics.”

Semath rumbled contentedly at the sound of her name, her tail giving a lazy swish. When she wasn’t involved further in the conversation between their riders, she turned back to Halomirth, nuzzling. Fort is nice but I miss Ista. I miss you and our clutch mates. She caught a glimpse of bright blue hide in the afternoon sun and sighed. Would Varralath come to Fort for my Flight if I asked? It’s more fun when he’s chasing.

F'drel
of Green Halomirth

Date of Birth
25.09.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
blueish hazel
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

F’drel was still a bit dubious about calling any sort of injury ‘exciting’ and was not at all reassured the Healers weren’t a bit wrong in the head when it came to being interested in injuries and illness. Whatever, not worth pursuing. He didn’t want to learn any more about how fucked up Healers could be.

“I’m sure there are plenty of minor injuries going on around the Weyrs. Probably most of the older riders are used to handling the minor things, and don’t seek out Healers for them. You could probably ask some of the other greenriders about it.” There was no way F’drel would recommend L’gan ask blue, brown, or bronzeriders about their dragon’s health and injuries. With very few exceptions (R’dal, T’ryn, A’tay) riders of male dragons were to be avoided whenever possible and seeking them out intentionally just seemed like a terrible idea in F’drel’s opinion.

Halomirth tilted her head to the side, considering Semath’s question. Maybe! If you could send him notice, I think he would. Oh! Or you could come here! she said, bobbing her head in excitement. That would be easiest, I think, and then you get all the others here too! I’m sure there are lots of dragons who’d love to chase you again. Halomirth trilled softly in excitement at the idea, and pressed her head against Semath’s cheek, encouraging her to consider it.

L'gan
of Green Semath

Date of Birth
03.01.712, 33
Height
5'9
Eyes
Stormy grey
Build
Slight
Hair
Dark brown, curly

Threads

Semath rumbled happily at their plotting. Sisters were the best, she decided. She liked everyone at Fort—well, almost everyone—but she had only Flown there once. It was easier to gossip with her sister after when she Flew here. She had almost settled down for more sunning when a sudden thought occurred to her. He head shot up and knocked hard into Halomirth’s. Ouch! Sorry!

L’gan looked over at all the ruckus. “You two alright? I know I was just talking about practicing on Semath but I didn’t mean right now,” he teased. Semath chirped sheepishly, reassuring him through their bond that everything was okay, before shifting so her back better ‘hid’ her discussions with the other green. L’gan rolled his eyes at the draconic rump and turned back as well.

“The Telgar Gather is coming up soon. Any plans to wrangle an invitation?” He asked. “I’ll probably ferry holders and folks from the Hall, but I hope to grab an hour or two with Sariel and to pick up a couple bubblies for the twins.”

Halomirth? If I do fly here… what do I do with L’gan? We don’t have a weyr here anymore and Varralath shares his weyr with Rheyzalth her tail swished nervously. i can’t just drop my rider with a grumpy bronze. Plus, I want Varralath to Chase but that would give him too much of a head start. It’s no fun when they catch us right away

F'drel
of Green Halomirth

Date of Birth
25.09.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
blueish hazel
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

Halomirth let out a squeak as Semite’s head made contact with her chin and she jerked her head back in surprise. Once she realized what had happened she quickly leaned back in, crooning softly and nuzzling Semath to reassure her clutchmate she was unharmed and not even slightly upset. She considered Semath’s question seriously, pausing her nuzzles to glance look out towards the Weyr at large, thinking. There are still weyrs no one lives in. That gives no one a head start! she said happily. I’ve never seen dragons on any of these ledges, maybe one of them could work for you, Halomirth suggested, sharing the images of several weyr ledges that had been noticeably absent of dragons.

F’drel had also glanced up and the slight commotion, from both the sound and the slight flash of surprise from Miri, but he quickly determined nothing was wrong and left the dragons to their own devices, focusing back on whatever new question L’gan had.

“I’ll be a ride for a few people, nothing exciting,” he said, not specifying who he’d be providing transportation for. F’drel couldn’t figure out why, but Jalazmar and Xyliah always requested he bring them places. By all rights they should request a ride with a more high-status color dragon, but they always asked for him. Part of it was to give him chances to visit his siblings, he knew, even if he was always waiting for something to go wrong (he was sure it inevitably would, which was part of the reason Kelikki had him holding onto the bulk of the marks they earned — just in case). But they had given him an open invitation to visit whenever, so there was nothing stopping them getting a more prestigious ride to important things where image mattered more. He just didn’t get what their game was. F’drel pushed the thoughts aside before he dwelled on them too much, bringing himself back to his current guest.

“Does that count as an invitation?” he asked

L'gan
of Green Semath

Date of Birth
03.01.712, 33
Height
5'9
Eyes
Stormy grey
Build
Slight
Hair
Dark brown, curly

Threads

He was pleased to hear F’drel was at least ferrying people to and from the Gather. “It counts as long as you actually take a little time for yourself there too,” he replied with a laugh.

L’gan relaxed in the chair and they found their way eventually to easier subjects, talking a while longer. After a while he had to head out and gently mind-touched Semath. Time to head out, darling. Semath whined, loth to leave after her scheming with her sister, but let him slip her harness back on.

“You two are always welcome to visit as well, you know. I’m sure it’s… well, after the Flight things might be odd. But these things happen and I’m sure it will all blow over. Someone else will fly soon enough and those silly males will lose their heads over another green or gold.” He gave F’drel a small smile and scratched Halomirth’s eye ridges. “Be good, naughty little girl. And get him back over to Fort for a visit again soon.”

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)