World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [C] 740.03.19 | Clarifying Things
3 PM | R’dal

F'drel
of Green Halomirth

Date of Birth
25.09.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
blueish hazel
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

Written By: Zandelion
It had been three days since F’drel had been called to M’ris’ office to talk about his ‘relationship’ with R’dal, and F’drel felt he really ought to have conversation with the bluerider about it. If only to give him the heads up of what his dad had come up with, if he hadn’t figured it out already, or confirm if R’dal had intentionally given M’ris the idea in the first place for… whatever reason R’dal did things. He was stopping by Fort already, running an errand for one of the kitchen workers at Ista, and took the chance to visit R’dal before he headed home. Miri had taken the initiative to confirm the blue pair was home — and start cuddling with Edath as soon as possible — and, errand complete, F’drel headed over to their weyr.

He continued to worry about things as he walked through the halls. Some of F’drel’s worries were simpler, like worrying he might run into D’hys. While he was pretty sure he could get away without too much fuss, F’drel didn’t want to deal with an interaction where he had to second and triple guess every word he said and that was said to him. He was too preoccupied with the other worries involving M’ris and R’dal to have the mental capacity for D’hys that afternoon.

F’drel would rather spend the energy worrying about his friendship with R’dal. Did R’dal think they were dating? Did Edath think he and Halomirth were together? Did R’dal want to be dating him? That thought made F’drel uncomfortable. This was why he was planning on having this conversation, to make sure he wasn’t accidentally leading R’dal on or something. As well as staying on the same page as R’dal, because if R’dal told his dad something wild different than what he heard from F’drel, that could quickly become a problem. It was unclear to him what M’ris might do in retaliation, but F’drel had no doubt in his mind that the Weyrleader would find a way to make his life unbearable if the man thought he hurt his son.

With a sigh, he knocked on the door to R’dal’s weyr, and gratefully stepped out of the perilous halls of Fort Weyr and into his friend’s home. “Hey,” F’drel said, returning R’dal’s customary greeting hug, “Miri said you two weren’t busy, but you could be doing just about anything and she’d still say that. You aren’t, right?” He asked, wanting to confirm that it was an acceptable time to stop by and have an awkward conversation. This was why F’drel hated visiting people, he always felt like he shouldn’t be there and that he was interrupting something important.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

R'dal
of Blue Edath

Date of Birth
21.11.721, 23
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Trim
Hair
Dark, longer

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
R’dal hadn’t been doing anything all that exciting when Halomirth had come calling. He had been sitting just inside his weyr so he could enjoy all the sunlight he wanted while also being protected from the light breeze. The apprentice that often made him glass beads for bracelets out of the scraps from his master’s work—which he first used to show his improvement on colours and shape before putting them aside to be collected—had given him a bag full of the delightful goods that morning. R’dal spent the early afternoon sorting through the colours and deciding what went nicely together and who he would make each one for. But when one of his favourite green dragons mentioned a visit, the beads and the little trays they were sorted on had been set aside and pillows nabbed.

When F’drel finally made his appearance, R’dal was lying on the ledge with the dragons, chatting about the clouds and what fish thought about them jumping into their homes all the time to bathe and splash around. It was terribly rude of them, really! Thankfully, before any of them could make promises they couldn’t keep about never swimming or eating fish again, F’drel knocked and R’dal took off for the door.

One hug later and R’dal had the greenrider ushered inside. It was so rare to have F’drel visit! He had a moment of wondering if his weyr was clean enough for a guest, especially one that took such amazing care of his own home. He was trying to be stealthy in his glances around when F’drel mentioned something about being busy and hadn’t noticed—or was being polite enough not to mention—anything amiss. Relieved, R’dal grinned as he grabbed his friend’s hand to lead him out to the ledge, “Nope! I was just sorting beads,” he waved his free hand in the direction of his supplies as they passed it but didn’t elaborate further—he could always show F’drel what he was doing later. “Then I was lounging with the dragons. I already brought out a pillow for you as well if you’re interested.” He was doing his best not to assume things but to leave options open and ask questions when they were needed.

Like now. He was a host and forgot to ask about drinks! “Would you like some water? We were on ice duty yesterday so I got to keep a chunk we brought back and it has been melting all day so I should have some nice cold water. I’ll bring out the pitcher and cups just in case!” R’dal let go of F’drel’s hand, waving him off to join the dragons and bee-lined it to his little kitchen area. A couple of minutes later and R’dal returned with the pitcher of cold water that he had put a few smaller pieces of ice in and the cups. He set them down near where he had been lying so everything was within reach.

“So how’s it going? What’s new? What brings you to Fort? It’s not overly exciting here, though Aradissicath likes to host story time sometimes. But she hasn’t done one for a little while. I think she’s kept busy with Rhaedalyn’s daughters. I bet Halomirth would like the tales. I’ll let you know when she does them again, if you like.”

F'drel
of Green Halomirth

Date of Birth
25.09.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
blueish hazel
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

As usual, R’dal was a whirlwind of energy and F’drel just let his friend pull him further into the weyr. He was about to open his mouth to say he was fine and didn’t need water, but R’dal was already in another room to get it. F’drel gave a soft shake of his head before letting himself fall onto one of the pillows with a sigh. It wasn’t long before R’dal returned with a pitcher and cups, and F’drel thanked his friend, and sat forward so he could pour himself some. He may not have been thirsty, but now that the water was there it would be rude not to have some. Besides, holding a cup was a good way to occupy his hands.

“I was just doing an errand for someone, nothing big. Thought I’d see you before leaving.” F’drel shrugged. “I’m sure you’re right, Miri would like that. You’re welcome to invite us if they happen again.” Aradissicath telling stories sounded like something Miri would adore. Though he wasn’t exactly sure what type of stories a dragon would tell. Were they meant more for dragons? Or for people?

Shaking off his questions about Fort’s gold queen hosting story time, F’drel decided not to put off the conversation he’d at least partially come here to have. “What’s new, um… your dad summoned me to his office the other day.” F’drel paused, trying to figure out the best way to talk about this with R’dal. He wasn’t good at talking about this kind of thing. Relationship stuff. Or lack of relationship stuff. It was awkward and he had no experience talking about it — it had always been something to never speak of ever for F’drel, keeping personal information as close to the chest as possible. Maybe kept him from having his personal business widely talked about, but it also left him floundering when it came to actually talking about these sorts of things. Well, he’d started the conversation, may as well keep going, even if it doomed to be awkward as all fuck. “He wanted to ask me if you and I were planning to move in together. Did you know he thinks we’re dating?” F’drel asked nervously, unsure how R’dal would respond. He didn’t think it would be bad, necessarily, but he couldn’t always predict what R’dal would do, and F’drel didn’t like not knowing what was coming.

R'dal
of Blue Edath

Date of Birth
21.11.721, 23
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Trim
Hair
Dark, longer

Threads

R'dal was super happy that F'drel said he and Halomirth would go to Aradissicath's next story time. He used to like going to them back in Katila and sometimes managed to go to the ones in Fort, though he was a bit busier now that he and Edath were fully grown and could ferry Lords about and do more difficult tasks. But he was definitely going to ask around if Aradissicath, or even Rhaedalyn--she had such cool tales about knights rescuing people--would do them again.

Since F'drel had gone for a drink, R'dal decided he would as well but almost spilled what he was pouring when his dad was mentioned. "...he did?" Why would M'ris call F'drel to his office? Did he do something wrong and M'ris wanted to learn more of his transgressions through F'drel? What if he learned he failed the first test for being a Searchrider and was so disappointed he couldn't face his son and had to pass a message through F'drel? It had finally happened and R'dal wasn't sure if he could handle what his friend was about to say and doubted it would hurt any less coming from F'drel.

He set the pitcher down and then his cup, deciding he wasn't thirsty after all as he waited for what was coming. He latched onto the comfort Edath was giving him through their bond and tried to follow his dragon's order to keep breathing when F'drel spilled the beans. Really? That's what M'ris wanted to know? R'dal laughed, more in relief than anything else, and shrugged. "I mean, it would be convenient for hanging out more often but it might be difficult for arranging other visitors. Like, I wouldn't want to smother you and interrupt when D'hys is visiting you. I don't think it'd work out but I wonder if that was my Dad's way of asking me to move to Ista?"

R'dal paused in his babbling to go for a drink of water after all, which was a long enough pause for Edath to point out an important missed fact, R'dal... Weyrleader M'ris thinks you and F'drel are dating. He wasn't asking you to move to Ista, though I'm sure he would like it, but asking F'drel if you might be on your way to being mated. R'dal cocked his head to the side and frowned a bit as he looked over at Edath and then let out another giggle.

"Wait, he thinks we're dating? Where did he get that? Well, I guess hanging out together, especially when arranged in advance, does count as dates, right? So I guess that's where... Dad's funny like that."

F'drel
of Green Halomirth

Date of Birth
25.09.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
blueish hazel
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

F’drel suppressed a face at the mention of weyr visitors, especially when D’hys was mentioned by name. That would honestly be a good thing about sharing a weyr, in F’drel’s mind — an easy excuse to why he couldn’t have someone over. ‘Sorry, can’t, roommate’s around, have a nice day somewhere else.’ Still, he was a little relieved R’dal wasn’t totally into the idea. If he’d thought it was brilliant and absolutely for it F’drel couldn’t be sure he wouldn’t go along with it, swept up in R’dal’s enthusiasm and already bad at saying no.

But had R’dal even processed the second part of it? He’d only mentioned living together while also assuming F’drel would be having sex with other people — ‘other visitors’ probably applied to people R’dal wanted to have sex with too, now F’drel thought about it. But he hadn’t exactly addressed the dating comment… F’drel frowned a little, watching R’dal, who had taken on the ‘my dragon is talking to me’ expression common to dragonriders, before R’dal giggled and he seemed to pick up on part two. Thank Faranth for dragons who paid attention to their rider’s conversations, because F’drel was almost positive Edath was responsible for R’dal picking up on the dating comment.

“Dunno, there are probably a lot of reasons he thinks it. But he definitely thinks it. Thought you should know. In case you want to tell him we’re not, or you want me to, or something.” F’drel shrugged. He wasn’t dead-set against M’ris thinking they were dating, but he wasn’t exactly keen on M’ris constantly calling him up to the Weyrleader’s office to make sure he hadn’t broken R’dal’s heart. And what if M’ris thought he was cheating on R’dal at any point? That could go terribly. But if R’dal thought it’d be fun to keep M’ris in the dark for a while, F’drel was okay with that, especially if R’dal was in on it and could keep M’ris from assuming the worst. Or maybe he’d get the details he wanted from his son and not feel a need to interrogate F’drel. Then again, maybe he’d want to interrogate him more.

There was no flawless option, was there.

R'dal
of Blue Edath

Date of Birth
21.11.721, 23
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Trim
Hair
Dark, longer

Threads

R’dal considered the options as he drank his water and then finally shrugged when he set the cup down again. “I can tell him if you want. There are probably some benefits to him thinking we’re together and we can let him think that if you want that, too. I’m okay either way, really. It’s just cool that he’s paying so much attention to my life and happiness.” And it really was! It wasn’t that M’ris had been a bad dad but he had some rough turns that didn’t make him the best influence to be around for a while and then he was getting his own life together again and then suddenly he was a Weyrleader.

Checking where his pillow was in reference to his current position, R’dal angled himself just to the left and flopped back, head finding the soft landing pad without issue so he could stare at the sky. “I’ve always worried about disappointing him,” he didn’t talk about his worries and fears that much, though a few of his close friends knew since they all shared such things when they were little and especially after the landslide. He actually went back to Old Katila sometimes to reflect but that was something he didn’t tell his friends, especially Madiquel. So much was lost and it was one of the taboo topics to bring up with survivors.

“I mean, for one thing, he’s a bronzerider and I’m… not.” That Hatching had been the second scariest night of his life thanks to first thinking that he wouldn’t Impress and then realising he had but to a blue. M’ris was proud all the same and never seemed to mind Edath’s colour. “I don’t really even look like him and I used to think my mom was mistaken and he wasn’t my dad but M’ris seems to like the idea of me being his son so I’m happy. Even happier now that I know he’s okay with the idea of me dating men. Bronzeriding Weyrleader Dads can be scary if you mess with their image.”

With a glance at F’drel, R’dal offered him a small smile and quickly changed the subject away from all his melodrama. “I bet my sister won’t get it as easy. Dad’s gonna be all over the guys she shows interest in.”

F'drel
of Green Halomirth

Date of Birth
25.09.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
blueish hazel
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

He was going to say something about how he also didn’t care much either way — it influenced how invested M’ris would be in keeping tabs on him, but F’drel got the impression M’ris would still be a bit like this even if he thought F’drel was only a close friend of his son’s, so it may not ultimately make much of a difference — but R’dal kept talking. F’drel didn’t hear R’dal talk about his dad like this very often, and he frowned. He didn’t like the comment about Weyrleader dads being scary if you messed with their image at all. What had M’ris done or said to make R’dal say that? There were plenty of possibilities F’drel could think of, but he wasn’t sure which, if any, were true.

F’drel shifted forwards, setting his water down and moving off his pillow to settle himself next to R’dal, laying his head on R’dal’s pillow and placing an arm over R’dal’s torso, pulling him in a little. He had no experience with fathers — F’drel knew he had one, but he didn’t know the man’s identity. As far as he was aware, only his mother knew, and she was gone, so F’drel would never know. Disappointing the man had never concerned him, so he had no idea what to say to R’dal regarding M’ris.

“I feel bad for any boy who spends time with your sister,” he said after a few moments, thinking that what he’d had to deal with was awkward enough. F’drel stayed quiet for several more breaths, pressing his forehead to the back of R’dal’s neck, thinking. Shortly, he spoke again.

“If you’re still worried any that he’s not totally okay with you dating men, maybe if you say we’re together you can get a better idea how he feels about it. Before it’s someone you actually want to date. Like a test run. Just to be sure.” F’drel offered. He may not know anything about having a dad, but he could be a practice boyfriend, if need be.

R'dal
of Blue Edath

Date of Birth
21.11.721, 23
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Trim
Hair
Dark, longer

Threads

F'drel joining him shouldn't have surprised him --they did this sort of thing all the time--but it had, thanks to the sulky mood he had put himself in and wasn't expecting any cuddling. Still, he quickly shifted around and smiled at the familiar sensations brought about from being with a friend. Comfort, safety, understanding... he couldn't ask for more from a simple gesture. He knew F'drel would be an awesome friend the moment he accepted some dried berries on the beach!

The idea of a test run made R'dal giggle and he shook his head. "Nah, I don't think that's needed. Dad's pretty cool for a bronzerider and he's never said or did anything to make me think he's not happy with things, but... I sometimes worry I'll find the one thing that pushes his tolerance to the limit. It's weird; Rane and I both know who both of our parents are and have good relationships with both as well. Not a lot of 'brats get that. I guess I put added pressure on myself by wanting to make sure I don't disappoint them." By 'them', R'dal realised he meant his parents but also his friends that didn't have one or either parent in their lives. Honestly, he felt his friends had a more normal life than he did since he swore most dragonriders didn't have anything to do with their kids.

He was about to comment further on the way he grew up when a thought struck him and R'dal shifted until he was facing F'drel at eye level on the pillow. "I'm sorry, I didn't really let you share your feelings on the matter. Do you like Dad thinking we're dating? Do you want us to be?" He originally thought F'drel was just being his considerate self by offering a test run but now R'dal wondered if his friend actually wanted them to be dating. He was fine with that, really. It'd probably be like what he had with R'dare. They'd keep their friendship how it was and make out sometimes or fool around before napping. If F'drel didn't want that and was just trying to offer a solution, that was fine too. He'd go with the flow wherever it took him.

F'drel
of Green Halomirth

Date of Birth
25.09.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
blueish hazel
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

F’drel nodded, again not really knowing what to say about feeling expectations from one’s parents. He’d only had the one, and Mita’s only real expectation was that her children love and take care of each other, and F’drel wanted to do that anyway, and then she was dead. Not a lot to live up to. Perhaps it was freeing, in a way. Though he was hardly going to recommend being a bastard and an orphan to R’dal worrying about disappointing his parents. Besides, R’dal would probably still worry about living up to his father’s image even if M’ris were dead. In no way a helpful comment.

He was momentarily taken aback by R’dal’s questions as he changed the subject. F’drel had assumed it was only really important what R’dal wanted his father to think. M’ris was the bluerider’s father, after all, not F’drel’s, and it was more relevant to him what M’ris thought than it was to F’drel. That was just logical. There was surely some social benefit to dating the Weyrleader’s son, but random interrogations by the Weyrleader as to how said relationship was going didn’t sound worth it. If R’dal had wanted to say they were dating, F’drel would have been fine putting up with it for his friend, but if he didn’t care, maybe better to not be vaguely threatened by the Weyrleader on a regular basis.

“I don’t care what he thinks. I just didn’t want to tell him one thing if you wanted him to think another.” He could probably manage to continue to make vague, neutral statements that neither lied or really told M’ris anything, but that could only work for so long. F’drel had wanted a more definitive answer from R’dal. ‘I don’t care’ was that, because it was how R’dal felt about it, but it also wasn’t super helpful.

The second question was even more unexpected to him, for some reason. It made sense for R’dal to ask — F’drel had essentially asked him the same thing — but F’drel hadn’t considered it that way. He prioritized his friends feelings and wants over his own instinctively, and didn’t spare a moment of thought for his own. They just weren’t that important, and F’drel was used to setting them aside for just about everyone and anyone else. He rarely thought about what — or who — he wanted at all.

“I don’t think I do,” F’drel frowned, deliberating over it, “I like us as we are now.” He did. Having a close friend was still a bit weird and unexpected, but it had been almost a turn since he’d met R’dal and F’drel nowadays had a hard time imaging what life would be like without his constant bubbly presence. And he didn’t find he minded that thought all that much.

R'dal
of Blue Edath

Date of Birth
21.11.721, 23
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Trim
Hair
Dark, longer

Threads

R'dal studied F'drel's face as his friend took a moment to ponder the question. He appreciated that it wasn't a quick answer. Was that weird of him? He wondered if he should be worried and think that F'drel was trying to find the right answer that he wanted to hear and not what was real. But F'drel thinking on it made him feel more like he was actually judging his feelings and what it was he actually wanted. A quick answer from the greenrider would have felt like he was doing what was expected. So when the answer did come, it felt genuine and R'dal smiled and nodded his agreement. "Me too."

He would have been fine if F'drel did want to date but as he turned back around to take full advantage of some platonic spooning, R'dal decided he liked things as they were as well. 'Dating' seemed so serious and he'd seen the way it messed with some of his friends. Poor T'ryn fell to pieces when he broke up with Casa and seemed weird with N'mor around the same time. Then there was N'mor with Z'rin and how wrapped up he sometimes got in his mate. He didn't begrudge anyone their happiness though! But he personally liked being free to bounce around to any friend he wanted to see without worrying he would upset someone because his focus was elsewhere.

With all that settled, he assumed, R'dal happily bounced to another subject. "We have enough time for a nice nap before dinner. Which you should stay for! Both the nap and dinner, I mean. You gotta be getting tired of the same stuff at Ista, especially since you're probably still rationing. I'll introduce you to Emmalena, too! She's been a cook since pre-plague and went South and is just the coolest lady." R'dal was smiling as he spoke about the older woman who used to be one of the few in the kitchen that would sneak the weyrbrats snacks. She was kind and would probably adore F'drel. Oh, if they didn't already know each other. When had F'drel been Searched? Was Ista already open or were they all still in Telgar? Oh well, she'd still like the visit either way.

F'drel
of Green Halomirth

Date of Birth
25.09.718, 26
Height
6'4"
Eyes
blueish hazel
Build
Fit
Hair
Dark brown

Threads

F’drel sighed, relieved he and R’dal were in agreement. He’d probably have said yes if R’dal had wanted to be in a romantic relationship, but that wasn’t necessarily what he really wanted. It may have even worked out, though it still sat a bit odd with F’drel. The idea of dating in general did, though he couldn’t find words to explain why. But he didn’t have to worry about it yet, because he and R’dal definitely weren’t dating.

“Dinner sounds good,” he said, trying to remember if he had met the cook in question. It was unlikely they’d been introduced, though F’drel had stopped by the Fort kitchens before on errands. He didn’t exactly stay to chat, so even if he’d seen her they’d probably never spoken. They finalized their dinner plans before settling into a comfortable silence. A few minutes later, F’drel realized R’dal had never confirmed what he was going to tell his father. F’drel kinda wanted to know that info.

“Hey, R’dal. You’re telling your dad we’re not dating, right?” he asked, hoping to get that final confirmation. When it didn’t come, F’drel frowned. He was about to say something else when he realized that R’dal was breathing too slowly for him to be awake. F’drel rolled his eyes fondly. He’d wanted to know the answer as soon as possible, but it looked like he’d have to wait until R’dal woke up. There was no chance F’drel was going to disturb him just then. He’d get his answer later, he decided, settling more securely back against his friend and waiting to fall asleep himself.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)