World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [P] 739.11.25 | It's the Thought That Counts
11am | Misharan

R'dal
of Blue Edath

Date of Birth
21.11.721, 23
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Trim
Hair
Dark, longer

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
“Misha!” R’dal skipped across the Bowl from where Edath had landed to the area he saw his friend. Was he lucky or what? It was a spontaneous visit, spurred on by the request to deliver an item to the Candidate, so he wasn’t sure where he would find the man. Walking across the Bowl at the same time he had landed screamed they were meant to visit that afternoon. Assuming Misharan wasn’t on his way to see the Weyrleader or lend a hand with some task he was assigned to. Still, at least they’d have a few minutes instead of wasting any free time hunting Misharan down. The man was too popular! He could be playing cards with someone, in his bed relaxing, or in someone else’s bed not-resting.

When he caught up to Misharan, R’dal more or less threw himself at him into a one-armed hug, careful not to jostle the package he had been charged the task of delivering. “While I totally would have visited you on my own, I come bearing gifts from Mylorah and an apology. She wanted to hitch a ride but she was roped into doing laundry because they’re short helpers today.” He held up the container for Misharan to take, if he wanted, but R’dal was confident it’d be taken. Not only was everyone friends with Mylorah and they wouldn’t want to hurt her feelings by turning down a gift, Misharan was just a flat out nice guy and would probably accept a bowl of mud just to be polite.

Misharan probably also had never had Mylorah’s cooking or baking so he wouldn’t know better. In this case it mattered more on how brave you were and not so much on kind. “She said she misses you and knows you’re healed up but she still wanted to make you some comfort foods.” R’dal wondered if she was taking lessons or something if she was trying to offer food to people again. Still, he wasn’t sure he was ready to try more. His stomach flipped just at the memory of the stew she made long ago in Katila that made them all sick for two days. Then there was the bread that was somehow a rock on the outside and undercooked in the middle. He still didn’t know how she managed that one. But he hoped for Misharan’s safety that the cookies weren’t made with salt instead of sugar or burnt and that the rice and vegetable dish that was probably in need of being heated up after the trip between wasn’t poisoned or made with an odd sauce.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Sh'ran
of Blue Dyoricath

Date of Birth
19.01.717, 28
Height
6'1"
Eyes
Dark hazel
Build
Pretty boy
Hair
Ashy blonde hair that is almost always straight. He used to keep it a bit longer, but clips it shorter after moving to the Weyr.

Threads

Written By: Zandelion
It was one of those days where Misha wasn’t really doing much of anything. There had been a few chores earlier, and even though he was totally fine and fully healed up, Healer nod of approval and everything, they were still giving him pretty easy chores and keeping them rather light. Nice to know that getting mauled got you light work, but still. Meant he wasn’t doing anything, and everyone else was doing things, so Misharan was stuck wandering around trying to find people who weren’t otherwise occupied to a point where they couldn’t pay attention to him and his boredom.

Which meant hearing someone cheerfully call his name was very exciting, because it meant his search was over; someone was actively trying to give him attention! Misha waved enthusiastically at R’dal, returning the one-armed hug and giving the bluerider a friendly kiss on the cheek.

“It’s always lovely to see you, with or without gifts from Mylorah,” he assured R’dal, reaching up to ruffle his friend’s hair, “though I’m hardly going to say no to gifts, and it just means you’ll have to come back with her another day.” Or maybe get someone to take him to Ista. Honestly, he should just move there, pretty much all his closest friends lived there. Well, R’dal didn’t, technically, but he was there all the time so he counted as living there.

“Here, lemme see,” Misharan said, moving out of the hug just enough to grab the food bundle and look inside. “Ooh, cookies.” One of which was immediately snagged and bitten into. The cookie was… fine? Bit dry, and there were clumps of flour that hadn’t been mixed in well, but they weren’t awful. Would probably even be pretty good if soaked in klah or something to get rid of some of the dryness and dissolve some of the flour. Probably.

“You want any?” he asked, brandishing the partially eaten cookie at R’dal, “Or I could hoard them all and we could get you something from the kitchens, either or. We could do both, even. You had lunch yet?” Misha wondered, gently poking R’dal’s stomach as if he would be able to tell if he’d eaten that way.

R'dal
of Blue Edath

Date of Birth
21.11.721, 23
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Trim
Hair
Dark, longer

Threads

R’dal watched as Misharan eagerly took a cookie and then seemed to live and talk about it. He watched with wide eyes and held breath and seemed to almost deflate when he couldn’t quite figure out the reaction. It didn’t seem horrible, which was a good thing as he didn’t have any desire to see his friend expire from bad baking, but it probably wasn’t amazing either since Misharan wasn’t glowing and raving about how it was. Did Mylorah actually make a good cookie this time? He loved his friends but he wasn’t about to risk an upset tummy so early in the day to find out for himself.

“Nah! Watching you enjoy them is treat enough for me,” it probably sounded like he was flirting though that wasn’t his intention. Not that he wouldn’t flirt with Misharan since he did like the man and was attracted to him, but R’dal knew he certainly wasn’t as skilled at smooth lines like some people he knew. Sometimes it felt like even normal conversations didn’t go his way, like his mess up with F’drel on the lake. At least he didn’t kill his friend and F’drel forgave him. That would have sucked if they became enemies!

R’dal giggled at the poke to his belly, finding it slightly ticklish. “Is that where you were going before I appeared?” He wasn’t really hungry, having had a late breakfast, but he’d tag along with Misharan on his mission to fill his belly all the same. Telgar had some talented people in their kitchens as well, so he’d likely end up stuffing himself pass the fill line anyway. “Mylorah made you a meal as well but you’ll likely have to heat it up and have it later.” It was probably better to have actual food first as well, just in case whatever she made wasn’t up to Misharan’s standards. He really should warn the man, but R’dal was feeling a bit mischievous that morning.

Sh'ran
of Blue Dyoricath

Date of Birth
19.01.717, 28
Height
6'1"
Eyes
Dark hazel
Build
Pretty boy
Hair
Ashy blonde hair that is almost always straight. He used to keep it a bit longer, but clips it shorter after moving to the Weyr.

Threads

Misharan squinted at R’dal suspiciously, over exaggerating the action to emphasize it. “I feel like you know something I don’t about these cookies, are you holding out on me, R’dal? Is that why you don’t want any?” He could guess that maybe, just maybe, Mylorah wasn’t known for being that good at baking. Not that her cookies were bad, but they weren’t exactly good, and Misha would never insult a friend’s cooking if the friend would feel bad about it, and definitely not if they weren’t around for him to judge the situation and determine how they would feel about it. But, really, Misha would not be surprised if there were some infamous baking incidents in Mylorah’s childhood.

It didn’t even occur to Misha that R’dal’s words could be taken as flirty. He himself didn’t really know how to turn the flirting off, it was just his default state nowadays. Even people Misharan had no interest in he would unintentionally flirt with, as cheeky, slightly suggestive responses just came naturally to him.

“You know, I don’t really know where I was going,” Misha said, tilting his head to the side in consideration, “the kitchen is as good a place as any, though. Maybe they can heat up whatever this is.” He shook the package of food remaining lightly, causing the cookies to bounce around a little. Oh, he still had a partially eaten cookie in his hand. Should probably finish that, if only to free up his hand. With a few more bites Misha was finished with the mostly fine cookie, and he slung the now free arm around R’dal’s waist.

“C’mon, let’s get food and things. Unless you have other ideas?” he asked, glancing over at his friend.

R'dal
of Blue Edath

Date of Birth
21.11.721, 23
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Trim
Hair
Dark, longer

Threads

R'dal tried to bite back the devilish grin when Misharan questioned him about knowing more about the cookies than he let on but it was a losing battle and a light giggle escaped when he spoke, "maaaybeee..." Considering Misharan didn't keel over in pain or disgust from the first bite of cookie, it seemed safe to assume Mylorah's skills had improved to some degree. Still, that didn't mean he was brave enough to try a sampling just yet. It had only been eight months since the last time he dared and he was still recovering. It was probably why he liked his sister's dried fruit so much lately.

But Misharan was a friend and deserved more information as they started the walk to the dining cavern. "Mylorah's still perfecting her skills in the kitchen and she's had a few incidents over the course of her learning and my taste buds aren't ready to be test subjects again. But I'm glad you seem to like this batch!" He smiled earnestly, eyes wide with innocence. He might try to sugar coat it sometimes, but R'dal wasn't one to lie to a friend.

"So while I'm sure the actual meal she prepared will be just as nice, I'd eat professionally made food first and save hers for a snack later. Oh! Or eat it before bed. Maybe too much of her cooking and baking will make you sick and you can get out of work tomorrow." R'dal gave an evil laugh that was pretty clear he was teasing--mostly. A few of them had been sick back in Katila but Misharan didn't need to know all the details and Mylorah definitely had to have made improvements since then.

"Now that you're not a bandage model anymore, any plans to come to Fort for Aradissicath's latest clutch? No gold, so our little chef won't be there on the Sands but I'm sure T'ryn will bring her to watch. I'm not sure if Kordiavis is Standing at this one either. Think he'll ever Stand outside of Ista? Wonder if it's related to his mama drama..." R'dal thought about their somewhat reclusive friend as they continued their walk toward the food he was now starting to crave. Maybe he was hungry after all.

Sh'ran
of Blue Dyoricath

Date of Birth
19.01.717, 28
Height
6'1"
Eyes
Dark hazel
Build
Pretty boy
Hair

Threads

R’dal confirmed all of Misha’s suspicions about Mylorah’s cooking and he nodded, pleased he’d figured it out (though really, it wasn’t hard, he could easily believe it about Mylo — not the being bad at cooking part, the trying to do nice things for her friends even if she wasn’t great at it part). “Well, the Healers around here all know me by now, so if Mylo needs someone to test out a meal she made, I know I’ll be well cared for if it goes poorly,” he joked cheerfully. Not that he was trying to remind everyone of that awful Hatching, but Misha felt that not acknowledging it at all was worse. Also, he had no filter when it came to making slightly morbid jokes, which he should maybe work on. But hey, he’d have time to get better at it cause he wasn’t dead-by-dragonet! Always positives.

“Kitchen made food sounds good, then, I think I’ve gotten out of work plenty for a few weeks,” Misha agreed, though he was a little apprehensive of the food being ‘just as nice’ as the cookies — which were ‘fine, but not exactly great.’ “They were baking something that smelled great when I was there for breakfast, maybe it’s ready and available for sampling.” Whatever it was — some sort of bread thing? Misha wasn’t a baker, he had no fucking idea — was hopefully just as tasty as it had smelled, because it would be really sad if he had two slightly underwhelming treats that day. Not that Mylorah’s cookies were bad! They were fine! And Misharan was really pleased that she had thought of him and sent him food, it made him smile just thinking about it, but really. He craved a baked treat that didn’t taste white so much of flour.

He gently steered R’dal down a side hall, taking a different way to the dining cavern. It was a bit more complex, but it was actually a little faster because there weren’t as many people in it. It was getting closer to lunch time, so more people were in the main passage on their way for food — detours were the way to go if you were trying to get to the food as opposed to finding someone to join in eating said food.

“I figure I’ll be there. Can’t let the dragonets miss out on one of their best choices, can I?” The statement was accompanied with an overly dramatic wink and a grin. He didn't bother to mention that he worried that putting it off would just make Standing again harder. R’dal would probably understand, even if Misha didn’t say it. The bluerider had some sort of sixth sense for such things. “Dunno about Kordi though, I kinda figure he’ll be there when the right dragonet hatches, you know? Whether he’s Standing or just watching or whatever. It’ll work out.” Misha shrugged, leaning his head on top of R’dal’s shoulder, which was a little difficult while walking, but not impossible. He really did hope it all worked out. The whole situation with Kordiavis and his mother was rather complicated, and while Misharan missed his friend when they could be staying in the same Weyr, it wasn’t really his place to tell the other Candidate what to do. Though Impressing at the same Weyr would be really cool, especially if Mylo Impressed there too. Stupid rules about girls not standing if there’s no gold egg. Maybe he should just move to Ista. Misharan sighed, lifting his head back off R’dal’s shoulder.

“Speaking of drama, what’s new in your life? Anything worth sharing with your good friend Misha?” he teased as they approached the dining cavern.

R'dal
of Blue Edath

Date of Birth
21.11.721, 23
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Trim
Hair
Dark, longer

Threads

R'dal nodded in agreement, fully understanding the need to always be available to the dragonets just in case his was there. He didn't have to try too hard though, Impressing after only a few attempts but he did encourage Candidates and young 'brats to Stand every time just in case. After seeing some dragonets betweening in recent Hatchings because their mate wasn't there, R'dal suspected Candidate numbers would go up, both by the Weyrbred Standing every time and maybe even by the Weyrleaders sending out more Searchriders.

When Misharan didn't say anything about being afraid to Stand again or hint at either delaying it or needing to get back to it, R'dal gave him a steady silent appraisal for several seconds. His friend was pretty tough and had endured life as a Holder, so he knew Misharan would get back on the horse, so to speak. He never knew what that term meant, or 'pony rides' when he lived in Katila thanks to the animal not existing in the South. R'dal had to keep from laughing at his memory of when he and his friends saw horses for the first time and focused on Misharan and his own strong will to get back out there and Stand among possible danger again.

"Drama? Nah, I don't go in for that," R'dal waved a hand absently, as if shooing away any drama that might try to get to him. It wasn't that he was oblivious to it or walked away when it happened to a friend but R'dal didn't go out of his way to start fights or spread rumours and he felt like everyone liked him. The only drama he had was when he misspoke and upset F'drel but he had learned from that and was careful to think before speaking.

"I am, however, considering trying out as a Searchrider. You know, if Edath is skilled in that. I think he is, though! He likes meeting the Candidates and we play games predicting who will Impress to what colour." R'dal's excitement was obvious as his volume increased a bit before quieting down again with a light laugh as they entered the dining cavern. "And I smell cinnamon. So whatever it was they were baking, is already amazing and I hope they have some to swipe."

Sh'ran
of Blue Dyoricath

Date of Birth
19.01.717, 28
Height
6'1"
Eyes
Dark hazel
Build
Pretty boy
Hair

Threads

“Hmmm, drama just rolls off you, doesn’t it,” Misharan said cheerfully, ruffling R’dal’s hair. His friend was just so chill, it was impressive sometimes. Not that Misha really went in for drama himself, at least participating in it, but he loved hearing about it. Though causing rumors and the like could be very entertaining. “You never know, R’dal. Someday drama may go in for you. Hope it’s the good kind at least.”

He ‘oohhed’ at the plan to try after becoming a Searchrider. “That would be so cool, if you did! Change a lot of wide-eyed young Holders lives, let me tell you. You’ll take good care of them though, I know you will. Us Searched kids appreciate that, you know.” There was a momentary pause as Misha stopped to survey the room and figure out where the excellent smell was coming from — there! On one of the side tables — a cinnamon and honey sweetbread. “Look, look! There it is! Let’s get a ton.” He dragged R’dal (who didn’t really need to be dragged) over to the table and started piling a plate with the treat. Maybe too much, but that was fine, it was worth it even if his stomach would hurt a little.

“Here, seat.” Misha directed R’dal to a nearby table and set the plate down between them. “Dessert. Anyway, you, Searching. Awesome stuff. How do you go about applying for that, anyway? Just ask the Weyrleader? Weyrlingmaster? Any Searchrider? Is there a test? Does Edath have to pass a test? Do you? How does this work, I honestly have no idea and I’m curious now!” It would be so cool if R’dal and Edath became Searchriders, and it sounded like the blue pair would really enjoy it. Misharan grinned at his friend, really excited for him.

R'dal
of Blue Edath

Date of Birth
21.11.721, 23
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Trim
Hair
Dark, longer

Threads

R'dal laughed as he was 'dragged' along as they followed their noses to the source of the cinnamon deliciousness. He happily sat down a moment later when directed and a piece of the sweetbread was quickly snagged before Misharan was settled. He nodded at the idea of him Searching being awesome stuff while munching his bread. He tilted his head to the side in consideration when all of the questions came and once he was finished with his slice and finger and thumb licked clean, R'dal answered. Well, tried to.

"I dunno!" He cheerfully replied, grinning at the huge oversight in his plan. "I think it might involve us going on a Search with a party and trying out with real Search dragons there to back up our claims." That made sense to him, anyway, especially since dragons were kind and trustworthy. It wasn't like the others would band together and disagree with everything Edath said. It wouldn't help the eggs on the Sands if proper Candidates were left behind and there were enough regions to cover that another dragon or two assisting wouldn't take away someone else's job and enjoyment of the Search.

"But! B'jin is a Weyrlingmaster and Searchrider so he'd definitely know and he's used to having questions tossed his way. I'll hunt him down in a bit since I'm already here." R'dal grabbed another slice of bread as a reward for thinking of this clever solution. It also saved him from asking his dad or going right to R'nya and asking him. He'd hate to waste the Weyrleader's time if he skipped steps on how to approach the subject.

"And if we get accepted, I'm going to grill you on being a Searched Candidate." R'dal realised he was talking with his mouth full and quickly snapped his mouth shut with an embarrassed little grin before covering his mouth to hide his quick chewing. Mouth clear, he continued, "I want to be a good Searchrider, both with finding super awesome people and making them feel at home and accepted. You went through that so you can teach me on things to say and do and if I'm smothering them with too much attention and too many hugs."

Sh'ran
of Blue Dyoricath

Date of Birth
19.01.717, 28
Height
6'1"
Eyes
Dark hazel
Build
Pretty boy
Hair

Threads

Misha listened to R’dal’s admission that he really had no solid idea how to go about becoming a Searchrider with amusement, starting in on his first piece of the very delicious bread. He waited until he finished properly savoring the bread before responding.

“See, this is why you need me, I think of these things,” he teased, waving a second piece of sweetbread at R’dal, “though asking B’jin is a great idea. If anyone knows, he does.” The man knew a lot about how the Weyr worked, and had been a Searchrider for ages. He surely knew how someone went about becoming a Searchrider. And could probably put in a good word for R’dal, if he wanted. Couldn’t hurt.

“I don’t have plans for the rest of the day, other than lying down after eating too much of this amazing bread, so if you want an entourage, let me know. And you’re always welcome to ask me whatever you want. I’m an open book, you know,” Misharan laughed, starting in on the second slice after waving it around for long enough. “First lesson for you; there’s no such thing as too many hugs. Unless they ask you not to, I suppose, but if they don’t, hugs are always good.” He paused for a moment to finish off the second piece and snag a third. This stuff was really good.

“I’m so glad I don’t have to limit hugs anymore. Refraining from proper hugs to keep wounds from opening up is the worst, cause you want the hugs to feel better, right? Except they just make it hurt more. Absolutely tragic state of affairs.” Misha nodded sagely, staring into the middle distance with an air of drama the situation didn’t really deserve. Or perhaps it did; hugs were a very serious matter. Misharan consoled himself for the recent lack of hugs with more bread. He munched on it for a moment before thinking of something else to ask R’dal.

Grinning, he momentarily put down his snack. “So, important question to test your Searchriding abilities — chances I Impress according to Edath?” The answer wasn’t really important. Misha had already been Searched, so nothing Edath or R’dal said made a difference, it was just for fun. And honestly, their answer would probably be biased anyway. Either because they didn’t want to hurt his feelings or were influenced by knowing an experienced dragon when it came to choosing Candidates had Searched him. Didn’t really matter, it was just for their own amusement.

R'dal
of Blue Edath

Date of Birth
21.11.721, 23
Height
6'2
Eyes
Brown
Build
Trim
Hair
Dark, longer

Threads

R'dal was happily munching on the bread while Misharan happily chattered away so he didn't get a chance t reply to the talk about hugs and how amazing they were and how it would suck if he wasn't able to do them when he needed or wanted one. Hugs just made everything better and showed affection to friends. Even F'drel didn't seem to mind them and he was a guy that was all about his personal space. So R'dal just nodded in agreement but was soon pausing mid-bite when a question was posed to him.

"That'd be kinda cheating." R'dal answered after giving it thought and passing along the question to Edath. They had already discussed a lot of the Candidates, especially the ones they were friends with and now that they knew they could win marks with Z'ia's guessing game at the Hatchings, they were doing it more regularly. Z'ia only had general guesses about how many of each colour --R'dal won a lot of marks when he said three girls would end up on green at the last Telgar Hatching, so that was extra fun!-- but privately, he and Edath tried to guess specifically which Candidates would Impress that day. It never fully worked out since they would always be swayed by the hope that friends would Impress and there were like two hundred people trying for thirsty eggs, but it kept them busy in the downtime.

"You're already Searched so we both know you're worthy of a dragon and I'd say it'll happen any time now." He was completely confident in that statement, knowing any dragon would be lucky to have Misharan as a mate. He was friendly and also confident, not to mention tough if he survived a mauling and was still going to head back out to the Sands and try again. That alone made it seem like he was perfect for a dragon as it showed he could handle anything thrown at him. Indivara was a good example of that as well and she landed on blue! That reminded him, "we also think you'll Impress to a blue. Not that we're biased or anything," he broke off into giggles as he grabbed another slice from their rapidly thinning pile. That was okay, he was likely going to be stuffed after the current piece and need that nap as well.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)