World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [C] 739.05.30 | I Promise Not to Tell
8pm | N'mor

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
Sometimes she felt like N’mor didn’t like her. He seemed to tolerate her because her half-brother T’ryn liked to spend time with her. Mylorah had to admit, she originally thought that friendship was odd when she started spending more time with her bronzeriding brother – who was known simply as Telrynd at the time – and she had been right in eventually calling him out on befriending the kid because he was the son of their dad’s current love interest. But she didn’t think the friendship would last and was pleased when she was proven wrong. It was kind of amazing to see such a strong friendship, one that only deepened after the devastation of the landslide. She had lost a half-brother and her mother that horrifying night so it was nice to focus on the positive that came out of it, like N’mor living and a friendship flourishing.

Mylorah sometimes still spent time with the pair when she could but given they were both bronzeriders and she was a lowly Candidate, it was hard to line up free time. She still believed N’mor dodged her at times as well, but today wasn’t going to be one of those days. She had decided the bronzerider was far too happy lately and it was her belief that that meant he was seeing someone. Everyone was happier when they were in a relationship, or at least having great sex. Either way, she was dying to know who it was.

Honestly, that desire to learn more was born slightly of jealousy as she may have had a crush on N’mor at one point before deciding his surliness wasn’t as charming as she initially thought. Mostly, though, she was genuinely curious to know who finally stole his heart, or at least awakened his libido because it always seemed like T’ryn and N’mor were more interested in each other’s company than finding a woman to warm their beds. She had her suspicions thanks to the Hatching a couple of days ago. She had seen the way N’mor looked into the assembling crowd and when she scanned it, there was only one person looking in his direction and smiling on top of it.

So it was Mylorah made her way across the Weyr with a tray mixed with some sliced fruit and some pieces of the sweets served at dinner to N’mor’s door. She thought about visiting her brother instead but the curiosity was too much and she knocked even as she opened the door slightly and called out his name to announce her presence.

“N’mor! I’m coming in whether you’re decent or not… hoping you’re not!”

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

N'mor
of Bronze Rhezalth

Date of Birth
19.03.722, 23
Height
5'11
Eyes
Grey-green
Build
Stocky, Fit
Hair
Reddish Brown

Threads

Written By: ThistleProse
The Hatching had been a fucking disaster, and N’mor still wasn’t sure what to make of it. Naturally, Rhezalth had been quite firm that it wasn’t his fault, what had occurred. N’mor didn’t disagree with his dragon, but as much as he wanted to lay all the blame on Vaeyla and Nadioth, he just couldn’t seem to do it. It would be best if his dragon never flew that particular gold again, though. The whispers he’d heard, though, of other goldriders commenting that they’d never let Rhezalth win their gold’s maiden flight had N’mor bristling in outrage.

None of the goldriders had come out and said anything, not directly, of course. But N’mor figured that since some of the gold candidates had made snide comments, it would be something the women who actually had dragons would be thinking. Bitches. Shaking his head, N’mor pushed his empty plate away from himself; he’d opted for a late dinner in his room rather than being social; he wasn’t feeling much like company today, which was, quite naturally, why company came seeking him.

Looking up at the sound of the knock on the door, the same time it was pushed open, and N’mor’s eyebrow arched slightly as he watched Mylorah waltz in with snacks. The young bronzerider sighed softly and leaned back in his dining chair, stretching his legs out under the table and watching the woman make her way over to join him. “To what do I owe this wonderful company of yours?” He asked, voice resigned but holding a teasing tone as he reached forward and plucked a slice of fruit off the plate she set on the table.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

“Do I need a reason to visit my favourite bronzerider I’m not related to?” Mylorah smiled sweetly as she plopped herself down in the chair opposite N’mor. Three days ago she would have still called him her second favourite bronzerider after her brother T’ryn, of course, but then Ayontay had to go and Impress a bronze as well. Perhaps there was a shiny future for her as well! Not that she cared about the colour that much so long as she had a dragon of her own day.

She eyed some of the fruit but in the end swiped a cookie. The fruit was honestly only in case she went to T’ryn’s or he was visiting N’mor as well. She knew he wasn’t a fan of sweets and liked to give options when she could. N’mor never shared things he was interested in or not but she had known him long enough to know he’d eat either option depending on his mood. “I come bearing food and you don’t offer any drinks. How very you,” Mylorah teased even as she got back to her feet to roam around his kitchen to find a cup and filled it from the pitcher of water sitting on the counter.

Returning to her seat and the cookie she had left on the table, Mylorah studied N’mor for a moment in quiet contemplation. She wanted to tease him like she always did and ask about his love life, but she was genuinely curious and even concerned about how he was doing after the Hatching. She may have been the one on the Sands in immediate danger but his dragon sired the crazy bunch of dragonets and she had heard a lot of the comments floating around then and since. One of the Candidates that grew up raising horses tried to explain to her how it could be one or both of the parents’ fault but it was far too technical for her to follow and in the end it left her still convinced that it was rude and too harsh to judge either parent as the one to blame.

“I don’t believe it, you know,” she blurted out before truly considering whether it would be wise or not to bring up the topic that might upset N’mor. He always gave off the impression that nothing bothered him but Mylorah didn’t buy it. He wouldn’t be human if emotions didn’t exist in him and besides, his father was a drama queen. “I’d be honoured to have the bronze pair that won their first Flight they entered Chase and win me and my gold.” She smiled shyly as she stared into the glass she held and decided N’mor would purposely go out of his way to avoid her Flights simply because it was her and giggled.

“With my luck my dragon would have a sour temperament and all the babies would inherit it,” she added as way of explanation for the giggles—though she believed that as well.

N'mor
of Bronze Rhezalth

Date of Birth
19.03.722, 23
Height
5'11
Eyes
Grey-green
Build
Stocky, Fit
Hair
Reddish Brown

Threads

N’mor gave Mylorah an amused look, but didn’t respond to her question; her quip that he didn’t offer her drinks had his lips tilting in a crooked smirk, though. “If you wanted to be waited on, you should have visited someone else.” He said mildly, watching as she got to her feet to fetch her own glass of water. He didn’t bother to add that she knew where everything was; that was a given. The closest N’mor had ever gotten to playing host was to point his few visitors towards the things they might want; that was where the water and glasses are, those are the seats, and that there, that’s the door.

“Rhezalth will be thrilled,” N’mor drawled, giving Mylorah and amused look once more. “His fan club is in rather short supply since the Hatching. Not that he blames himself for that,” he added, rolling his eyes slightly and picking up another slice of fruit, which he took a bite of thoughtfully. “Should make the next time he chooses to chase… interesting,” the mischief maker in the young bronzerider shone through at his choice of words, pale eyes sparkling mischievously. He didn’t know if Rhezalth would get the itch to chase anytime soon, but it would likely be before Nadioth chose to Fly again, and then have that clutch Hatch. Chances were good that if Rhezalth caught another gold, and the Hatching went smoothly, the blame would be laid on Nadioth. That was Rhezalth’s plan, anyway.

N’mor wasn’t so sure, but whatever kept his smug bronze happy. He snorted, when Mylorah added the comment about her dragon having a sour temperament, and shook his head. “Do gold dragons come with any other options?” He asked, smirking crookedly again. He had never personally spoken to a gold dragon, but considering the quips Rhezalth made to him ever since Weyrlinghood, a gold dragon left a lot to be desired!

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Mylorah thought a moment on the question, going through the gold dragons and had to agree with N’mor. They could be sweet but they did seem rather demanding and very set in their ways and liked rules. Poor Casa especially! She had listened to her friend complain about Thallyath regularly over the years but Mylorah also suspected a lot of it came from Casa purposely doing things to irritate the dragon. “I think you have a point. All right then, my luck would have a timid dragon that was scandalised every time I kissed someone and preferred I stayed in the shadows and improve my needlework.” She made a face at that idea and didn’t think anyone – dragon or human – would ever get her needlework to improve. She was horrible at it and had long ago written it off as a lost cause.

“And I will cheer you on, Rhezalth!” Mylorah grinned and popped a piece of fruit in her mouth. “Especially if you give chase to Mizeath,” Mylorah returned the mischievous look N’mor had shown moments earlier as she practically dared the bronze pair to chase the Weyrwoman. They all knew it’d be for show only since Mizeath seemed to have settled down with Mosiath and who would want to draw M’ris’ ire for no real reason? It probably wouldn’t be as bad as winning Aradissicath and Rhaedalyn though.

“Aaanywaaay,” Mylorah was changing the topic but not the expression she wore as she pulled her feet up under her on the chair, making it known she was settling in for a while and N’mor wasn’t going to get rid of her. “Who have you been tangling with outside of Flights, N’mor? Because you have been way too happy and glowy for months and I know there’s a reason behind it. A very warm bodied reason.”

N'mor
of Bronze Rhezalth

Date of Birth
19.03.722, 23
Height
5'11
Eyes
Grey-green
Build
Stocky, Fit
Hair
Reddish Brown

Threads

N’mor snorted at the prospect of the spirited girl being cooped up in the shadows and accepting it, but otherwise let that particular subject go. No one could ever imagine what their dragon would truly be like, though N’mor himself had found that for the most part, one never really understood that until they had a dragon of their own living in what was otherwise a resoundingly empty part of their mind. An icy finger trailed down N’mor’s spine at the thought of being without Rhezalth, and he felt his dragon mentally cling to him in reassurance that he wasn’t going anywhere – it was the same exchange of emotions and fears as they had echoed at each other during N’mor’s recovery following the landslide. N’mor still shuddered to think how close he’d come to losing not only his arm, but also himself. Thank Faranth Rhezalth was an incredibly strong and intelligent dragon!

“Don’t give him ideas,” N’mor drawled, shaking his head slightly. Thankfully Rhezalth was good at spotting odds, and even his dragon was more amused than interested at the prospect of chasing Mizeath; winning would certainly be an ego stroke, but of course, they – rider and dragon – would need to survive the aftermath and neither of them were particularly interested in such an idea. Besides, N’mor actually liked Ameris and he’d rather not ruin that by seeing the woman naked or sleeping with her – even if it was dragon induced. Thank you.

Eyebrows lowered slightly, and N’mor eyed Mylorah skeptically as she drew out the single word, knowing that she was leading into something, though the line she pranced down surprised him. He honestly didn’t think any of his friends actually cared enough pick up on the airs of change in his sex life (or the creation of it, honestly) and he arched a single eyebrow at the young woman in amusement. “There is,” he allowed, “not that it is not any of your business.” Considering the subject closed with that said, N’mor picked up another piece of fruit, knowing deep down that Mylorah wouldn’t leave well enough alone. Well, not without him throwing a tantrum and stalking off to leave her wallowing pitifully in the silent treatment. Whether he’d do that or not would depend on her prodding. He wasn’t really in the mood to be dramatic.

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Mylorah was pleased that she got that much out of the normally tight-lipped bronzerider and wasn’t at all surprised that he tried to end the conversation. She simply grinned at him and grabbed another cookie, eating it in silence as she pretended she was fine with that answer. Of course she wasn’t! Even if she didn’t see the questionable smile in the Stands, she’d still try to bug him into saying more. But she was proud of him for sharing as much as he had. Sometimes she worried he’d never let anyone in, except maybe T’ryn. They were practically joined at the hip and no doubt knew each other’s secrets and would keep them easily enough as if they were their own.

Half the cookie was gone before Mylorah had to give in and keep pestering him. “I think I’ll disagree with you, shocking, I know. We’re friends and I want to make sure you’re happy.” She paused again for another sip of water, setting the glass down softly as she considered if she just wanted to blurt out what she knew, what she suspected, or tease him further.

Of course teasing won out. “I saw you,” she said cryptically, and tried not to laugh at how that sounded. She sounded like a creeper that was watching N’mor’s sex life from a closet. Then again, she also wouldn’t turn down the chance to do exactly that. She wasn’t really a voyeur but she did still find N’mor attractive, even if she got over her crush a while ago, and morbid curiosity that kind of made her feel bad wanted to know how he did with one arm. Truthfully, she knew from experience that you only needed one good hand for ultimate pleasure so she figured N’mor was doing just fine.

After finishing the cookie and deciding he squirmed enough – like N’mor would ever squirm – Mylorah decided to explain herself. “At the Hatching, I mean. You seemed to have spotted someone up there and someone up there seemed happy to see you.” There was a chance it was nothing and an even stronger chance that N’mor would play it that way but Mylorah knew what she saw and believed what she figured out.

N'mor
of Bronze Rhezalth

Date of Birth
19.03.722, 23
Height
5'11
Eyes
Grey-green
Build
Stocky, Fit
Hair
Reddish Brown

Threads

“I doubt that,” N’mor drawled, giving Mylorah an amused look. Saw him? Knowing Mylorah, she was at least attempting to have him jump to conclusions about what she’d seen. Now, if she’d said she heard him, well, that might be a different story. N’mor wasn’t loud but he certainly didn’t mute himself in anyway when enjoying his time with Z’rin. But seen? N’mor wasn’t even inclined to be worried about that; there was no way she’d seen anything of that nature!

Her explanation had N’mor snorting out a laugh, pale eyes sparkling with amusement. “Well yes,” he teased, knowing it was not what she was getting at, “My dragon sired the clutch. It would have been quite unacceptable to not be present.” He smirked, looking smug, knowing what she was angling at but refusing to take the bait. His father had given him quite enough attitude to last a lifetime. Not bad attitude, just a whole lot of teasing and good-natured ribbing and N’mor knew he’d get much the same from Mylorah the moment he gave her a true opening. Besides, teasing her back was a lot more fun than giving the game away.

“And I greeted a lot of people,” he added, amused. “I thought my head might topple off my neck from giving Serious Nods to everyone.” He rolled his eyes, lips still quirked in his crooked smile. It was better than being murdered by the gold pair, or getting some kind of stern talking to from M’ris for not doing his duty or whatever. N’mor wasn’t entirely sure how much people actually expected him participate in the whole Hatching ordeal, so he’d just copied what he’d seen from the other bronzeriders during his youth: Play nice with the goldrider, and nod a lot.

Of course, there hadn’t been a bloody hatching during his time as a candidate and Weyrling, so that was a whole new disaster to deal with. He’d been a child when Indivara was mauled and the Hatchings since had all been pretty tame; a cut or bruise here or there, but no deaths and certainly not any dragonets actively trying to cull the Candidates!

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

“Uh-huh,” she mumbled into her glass of water at N’mor’s easy way around what she knew she saw. Mylorah studied him from over the brim of the glass and wondered how she would get the tight-lipped man to spill the beans on his love life without her having to hide behind the couch or something just as silly.

“I’m sure you did very well in your bronzely duties of nodding and taking credit for your part in the creation of the insane Hatching but this was different.” She couldn’t really say exactly how it was different from anyone else that may have greeted N’mor with a wave or a smile but it just seemed like it to her. Maybe she knew N’mor well enough to see the slightest hint of emotion through a quirk of a brow or twitch of lips trying not to smile in return or maybe the bluerider in question was simply trying too hard not to seem too happy to see the bronzerider.

“Z’rin’s cute,” Mylorah sat back in the chair and folded her legs up under her as she grinned at N’mor. She wasn’t going to let him get away with that answer and was going to be annoying until he gave in. She was pretty sure Rhezalth wouldn’t try to drag her off the ledge if N’mor couldn’t get her out the door so she seemed safe enough to stay where she sat and continue pressing. “I don’t blame you at all for your choice in bed partner. I’d pick him too.” Of course she was a bit freer with who she took to bed but Z’rin was rather tasty in his own right.

N'mor
of Bronze Rhezalth

Date of Birth
19.03.722, 23
Height
5'11
Eyes
Grey-green
Build
Stocky, Fit
Hair
Reddish Brown

Threads

N’mor’s lips twitched in amusement when Mylorah tried again, this time by complimenting Z’rin. N’mor was quite aware of how attractive the bluerider was, though he wasn’t quite sure he’d describe him as ‘cute’. Cute was something he generally associated with girls – like his sister and her love of gowns – or baby firelizards. Z’rin definitely wasn’t a girl, and he wasn’t a baby firelizard, so calling him cute was weird. But then, Mylorah was a girl and girls were weird by definition. N’mor’s lips twitched again as she made herself comfortable.

“You should tell him,” he said mildly, not quite managing to hide the amusement that was rippling through his voice. “Blueriders have quite the ego, and I’m sure he’d appreciate you shining it.” Shaking his head slightly, N’mor rose from his seat and made his way into the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of wine (Benden, stolen of his father, naturally) and made his way back with an easy stride, settling himself on his seat and lifting his eyebrows at Mylorah. “He might even reward you for your kindness,” he added, a wicked smirk winning over his lips before he took a sip of his drink.

You are enjoying this far too much, Rhezalth said, his voice as amused as N’mor’s as he bespoke his rider. N’mor would have winked at his dragon, but not being in the same vicinity had to resorted to emotionally implying the action. He felt Rhezalth laugh again, and shift his bulk in his wing of the weyr. She signed herself up for it, N’mor responded cheerfully, not at all ashamed of playing the girl’s game back at her. It was entertaining him, and his mood was vastly improved to prior to her visit. Quite the achievement for the girl, really. Generally N’mor did little more than tolerate her and encourage her to leave.

Something was clearly wrong with him! Enjoying the company of blueriders and girls! Rhezalth rumbled in amusement and N’mor snorted, shaking his head at both himself and his dragon.

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Mylorah scowled at her water when N'mor got up and was out of view. He was so infuriating when he was like this! Why couldn't he be normal and answer questions like anyone else would? Even if they didn't want to flat out answer, normally there was a blush or shifting in their seat or something! No, she had to stay calm and fight fire with fire and snark with snark. "Oh I'm sure you shine it and other parts of him just fine," Mylorah chirped with a smile to help make her sound as happy as she was trying to go for. She wouldn't let him get away without some more information and she was convinced she was on the right track now!

"Really?" Mylorah lit up a bit more genuinely again as N'mor sat down and a wicked grin of her own appeared. "What type of rewards do you get from him? I want to know what I'd be in for." She knew all about the way R'nd reacted to N'mor's staring thanks to T'ryn's stories so she tried turning it around on him and stared intently at the bronzerider even as she silently willed him to confess all his secrets that she was dying to know. Maybe Rhezalth would help her if she implored him. Didn't dragons enjoy teasing their bonded? Most, anyway, and no doubt this one would be as stoic as the rider. Not that she could recall Rhezalth ever bespeaking her. Syrendryth didn't either. Maybe it was a bronze thing? It looked like she was on her own and only one tactic left to her.

Begging.

"Oh, c'mon, N'mor," Mylorah slumped back in her chair, the staring contest that had barely begun now over. "I promise I won't tell anyone if that's what you're worried about. I just saw that you were... well, happy, and wanted to know who was to blame for it. It's a good look on you."

N'mor
of Bronze Rhezalth

Date of Birth
19.03.722, 23
Height
5'11
Eyes
Grey-green
Build
Stocky, Fit
Hair
Reddish Brown

Threads

“You’re awfully confident in your assumptions,” N’mor said, more than a little amused as he shook his head at Mylorah. He wasn’t upset, and he honestly hadn’t been trying to hide his relationship with Z’rin, but since it appeared to be some dramatic secret, he was rather amused by it all. Of course, it wasn’t like they’d gone around fucking in public, so N’mor supposed he could forgive his friends and acquaintances for being out of the loop. It was just so strange that everyone seemed so oblivious to it all! Was everyone really that dense? Or were they just so wrapped up in their own lives that they didn’t notice what was going on in the lives of people around them?

Was he guilty of that, too?

N’mor smiled mysteriously, hiding at least half of the expression behind his wineglass, and lifted his eyebrows at Mylorah. “What would you like to know?” He asked, amused. Of course, he wasn’t going to just spill his entire life onto the table for her to paw through, and he certainly wouldn’t answer all her questions – but knowing exactly what she wanted to know would tell him how much (or how little, honestly) he was going to be able to get away with telling her. That seemed like a pretty good exchange to N’mor! Besides, he was really enjoying their current game, and he was kind of loathe for it to end so easily and give her the win.

He did take a moment to shrug, though, and give Mylorah a slightly bemused look. “It’s not a secret,” he said mildly, eyebrows furrowed just slightly. Why did everyone seem to think it was a secret, though? Like his dad? Really! He was pretty sure it was because he was a bronzerider, though. People had such misconceptions. Why would his dragon care who he fucked? Oh, I care, the dragon put in, making N’mor snort with amusement. Just not about that.

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Mylorah perked back up a bit when N’mor asked what she wanted to know but she regarded him suspiciously. He wasn’t one to give into begging, unless maybe if it was his sister doing it, and she suspected he was toying with her now. No doubt he wouldn’t answer all of her questions, if any, probably dancing around each one like he had already been doing as well. “Like you’ll answer them,” she sighed and pouted, not at all trying to make it pretty and alluring. It was N’mor, he wouldn’t even notice or react if she tried flirting and flirting wasn’t the point of the visit anyway. She was over her crush from a couple of years ago and now she figured she knew why he never showed interest and it all started to make a lot more sense in the way he looked – or didn’t—look at girls.

“And if it’s not a secret, then you should be able to confirm that it’s Z’rin or tell me who it is if it isn’t the sexy bluerider,” she thought the logic was rather sound and started to grab for a cookie but stopped. Did this count as stress eating? Dealing with N’mor at times could be stressful but she didn’t think it was. Maybe just moody eating then. Curiosity was killing her and now sadness and disappointment in knowing she may never know was making her want to eat all the treats on the plate. Now that she was questioning her food intake, Mylorah’s frown deepened and she went for the water instead, hands cradling the glass but not lifting it.

“Other than that, I truly only want to know how long you’ve been together and to make sure you really are happy. Not that I think you’d stick with anyone that made you miserable and that you didn’t like, but I gotta look out for my friends.” Now she took a drink of water and pondered what else she could ask, or what she thought N’mor was expecting her to ask. She’d gossip all day with Misharan about their love lives but the man across the table from her was not the sort to do such things and while teasing him was fun, Mylorah hadn’t considered racier questions until that moment.

“You can tell me who tops as well if you’d like. Favourite position? Location?” The wicked grin was back as Mylorah thought about other things to bring up.

N'mor
of Bronze Rhezalth

Date of Birth
19.03.722, 23
Height
5'11
Eyes
Grey-green
Build
Stocky, Fit
Hair
Reddish Brown

Threads

A lazy smirk formed on N’mor’s lips at Mylorah’s pouty, sighing accusation, and he shrugged his right shoulder, amused. “Well,” he teased, “I won’t not answer them.” N’mor crinkled his nose up at her as he smiled. It wasn’t like he’d give her all the answers, or even the answers she likely thought she should or would be getting, but he would answer all her questions in some manner. He did laugh outright at Mylorah’s continued pouting. “You are awfully obsessed with him,” he teased, leaning forward onto his elbow on the table, and lifting his eyebrows playfully.

N’mor watched Mylorah reach for a cookie before reangling and grabbing her drink of water instead. He almost laughed outright at that, but instead eyed the girl for several moments, weighing his options. Considering how she’d played, and how long they’d been bantering, he decided to offer her the answer she was so obviously craving. “I’m not sure,” he answered, quite honestly, blinking. A frown furrowed his eyebrows as N’mor considered the timeframe since his first encounter with the bluerider. “A few months?” He didn’t bother to correct Mylorah on the fact that he and Z’rin weren’t a couple; she wouldn’t listen and even if she did, she’d contest the statement so why bother?

Mylorah’s wicked questions startled a laugh out of N’mor, and he shook his head at the young woman, smiling in high amusement. “Of course you want to know that stuff,” he teased, shaking his head and rolling his eyes. “Why don’t you tell me what you think the answers are, and I’ll tell you how wrong you are?” He scrunched his nose up at her again, resisting the urge to stick out his tongue like he did when teasing his little sister.

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Mylorah noticed a few things. One, N’mor still seemed to be humouring her but he was actually answering, somewhat. The fact that he skipped answering whether or not he was happy was noted as well, but like she had said, it was kind of obvious that he was and she knew he wouldn’t stick around if he wasn’t. And while he didn’t flat out say he was dating Z’rin, N’mor also didn’t say he wasn’t and the fact that he answered how long they had been together; Mylorah was satisfied and convinced the bluerider was the right guess after all.

She stared at N’mor for a moment when he laughed and told her to guess the answers to her own naughty questions. That earned a laugh of her own and Mylorah was close to saying she was only teasing and didn’t need answers but figured she might as well keep playing along in their weird game. It wasn’t often N’mor even tolerated her enough for simple small talk and here he was kind of opening up to her and she was having fun.

“Hm. Well, given how lazy you are,” he wasn’t at all lazy, Mylorah knew how hard N’mor worked at everything, especially after losing his arm, but they were clearly going to pick on each other tonight and her grin made it clear she was still being playful and didn’t think such a thing of him, “I’d say you’d just lie there as he takes you but given you’re a snooty bronzerider that likes to be right and in control, I’m going to assume he’s actually the bottom.”

While she was confident in that guess, she wasn’t at all sure what position or location would be his favourite. Knowing N’mor, he’d also turn it all around and assume what she guessed were her favourites. “I’m going to combine the questions and answer with bent over this table.” She was making an exaggerated face of disgust and about to point out how gross it was to eat on that table now when she spotted his couch. How long had he had that? With another laugh she shook her head and hands, “wait, wait. I change my answer to the couch. Looks large and comfy, especially if there’s a bluerider lying on it for you to lounge on top of after a strenuous work out.”

N'mor
of Bronze Rhezalth

Date of Birth
19.03.722, 23
Height
5'11
Eyes
Grey-green
Build
Stocky, Fit
Hair
Reddish Brown

Threads

Laughter seemed to be the response of the moment when it came to the current conversation with Mylorah. N’mor wondered idly if he was just in a good mood, or if the girl was truly more entertaining than he had given her credit to being previously. He decided it was probably a combination; his good mood was allowing him to take note of the fact that the girl wasn’t as droll as he had written her off to be. Fair, really; she was a sibling of T’ryn’s and his friend was hardly a bore. Or R’nd. That man was highly entertaining, though usually because N’mor was pressing his buttons.

But really, wasn’t that what he was doing now with Mylorah. He smirked. “You’re a lot like your father,” he said mildly, shaking his head but refusing to explain. She probably thought he was saying such a comment in reference to her arguing out his top or bottoming; that was kind of a gross thought, but that would be her issue!

Eyebrows arched up when she said he liked the table, and a crooked smirk tilted his lips. “Really? A table?” Bemused, N’mor turned his gaze down to look at the table top, and then back up at Mylorah. “I mean, sure, if you like being laid out like a feast?” He lifted his eyebrows at her again, wondering if that comment would make her blush. He hoped so, he’d like to make her squirm at least a little as much as she’d been trying to make him do so.

N’mor turned his head slowly to look at the couch for a few moments, before tilting his head slightly and peering at Mylorah out of the corner of his eyes. His lips twitched, before he tossed her a treat for such good work. “Probably wouldn’t recommend sitting on it,” he said innocently.

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Mylorah wasn't quite sure what was meant by her being a lot like her father. He didn't know about her -- which was surprising, honestly, given how she wasn't exactly discreet in sharing that information with friends -- so she only knew what the rest of the Weyr knew about him and what her brothers shared from when they spent time with him. She knew she inherited his flirty gene and everyone always raved about how nice he was to everyone he met, which she liked to think she was as well. But neither of those things really went with the current conversation and Mylorah frowned at N'mor as she wondered about R'nd teasing the bronzerider about his preferences as well.

His reply about her guess of the table grabbed her attention away from the puzzle that had been laid out before her and she giggled at the idea of being someone's feast before a blush started blooming on her cheeks. She wouldn't mind being a meal for some of the men roaming about the Weyrs but at the same time, lying naked with fruit and sauces covering her almost seemed more exposing than nudity. Since she hadn't decided what she thought of the idea, N'mor received a very eloquent reply of a tongue sticking out at him.

Of course he likely missed it since his attention had been drawn to the couch with her guess that she was sticking with. She gawked for a moment at the answer as she couldn't tell if he was serious or messing with her. It was N'mor so it could go either way. In the end, she decided that he said it too innocently so it was true. "No way!" She still shouted, a bit surprised that he answered her when she had only been messing around to begin with. "But noted. I'll stick with this chair, assuming you haven't broken in all of your furniture with him."

Since N'mor was willing to chat now, Mylorah's wicked grin returned as she found her footing in the conversation again and tried to tease N'mor once more. After all, he had thrown her for a loop a few times, he deserved it! "What's his weyr like? Is that where you discovered your love of couches? Maybe you switch it up and... outdoors! I'm sure Telgar --I think that's where he is -- has charming forests for you to frolic in." The mere image of N'mor frolicking, merrily skipping through a forest, or any terrain, had Mylorah biting her lower lip to keep from laughing hysterically.

N'mor
of Bronze Rhezalth

Date of Birth
19.03.722, 23
Height
5'11
Eyes
Grey-green
Build
Stocky, Fit
Hair
Reddish Brown

Threads

“Oh yes,” N’mor said, his face completely straight. “We love to frolic.” He wasn’t actually sure he’d ever heard the word ‘frolic’ said in a sentence that implied he was the one doing so. Frolicking, really? N’mor wasn’t sure he’d ever frolicked! What a strange thought! In all honestly, N’mor wasn’t even sure that Z’rin was capable of frolicking! He was lanky enough that it would certainly look particularly amusing, though! N’mor’s lips twitched.

“His weyr?” N’mor asked, lifting an eyebrow and studying Mylorah for a moment in mild amusement. “I would assume it is like everyone else’s,” innocence once more dripped from N’mor’s words and he smiled sweetly; Mylorah didn’t need to know how often N’mor had (or hadn’t) been to Z’rin’s weyr, or how often the bluerider had found himself landing on Rhezalth’s ledge. Of course, if she was as observant as she said she was, she’d have seen him often enough; after all, the bluerider visited N’mor far more than N’mor visited him.

Leaning back in his chair, N’mor lifted his eyebrows at the girl, his lips twisting into a somewhat wicked smirk. “And who is your flavour of the month?” He asked, not bothering with subtly – after all, she hadn’t – and while he didn’t actually care, N’mor was rather done with talking about his own sex life now, and since Mylorah clearly wasn’t in any mood to leave any time soon, he might as well turn the tables so she could talk about herself. Girls liked that, right?

Mylorah
of Gold Amagrith

Date of Birth
10.02.721, 24
Height
5'8
Eyes
Light Brown
Build
Curvy
Hair
Brown, long

Threads

Mylorah's giggles still wanted to spill free but she managed to just level a bland stare back at N'mor's obvious teasing about frolicking. At least he was still amused enough to keep her around. She had expected him to kick her out long before this point and wondered how far he'd put up with her and the questions. Since he was starting to evade them -- at least she assumed so since there was no way he wouldn't have ever been to Z'rin's, right?-- Mylorah suspected she was about to get the boot. So naturally she had to get in one last quip before it happened and smiled sweetly. "Ah, so you're a lazy bronzerider that demands his lover come to him for their booty calls. Got it."

She munched on some of the fruit as she watched the way N'mor sat back and how a wicked smirk appeared. Uh-oh! Looked like she was in for it now. She, too, leaned back and waited and laughed when all he did was ask about her love life. "Why, N'mor! You shouldn't pretend to care because I might just take it seriously and always come to you with my woes and gossip." Unfortunately for him, she wasn't the type of girl to be insulted by such a question and stomp off in anger. Not that she really believed N'mor thought that of her anyway. This was probably just his tactic to stop being asked questions and Mylorah was happy to play along for now. He had given her enough to appease her curiosity and now she was going to have fun babbling at him.

"Let's see... I guess my main flavour right now would be Kordiavis. You two are a lot alike.. except he will actually sleep with me," she stuck her tongue out at N'mor and finished off the rest of her water. "Hmm... oh, I've been helping a female friend with some tactics to get her man to notice she wants him to jump her." Mylorah figured it was best not to mention Casa by name. N'mor would run straight to T'ryn about it and that would just end up being a huge mess she didn't want to be a part of. Well, she already was but the less that knew about it, the less mess there was.

"I've thought about transferring Weyrs so I can try my hand with a particularly handsome bronzerider, and..." Mylorah went on rattling various names of men she found attractive, mostly to annoy N'mor. She answered a few more of his questions, maybe with more detail than he wanted, but by the time she left, Mylorah was laughing and considered the visit a success. N'mor had been somewhat open and chatty with her and he put up with her a lot longer than expected. He'd probably regret it later when he realised he'd created a precedent for her to point to when she tried to hang out with him again. That only made her smile even more.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)