World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

[G] [C] [EVENT] 738.10.27 | Delicious Drama
2 PM | R'nd

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

Written By: ThistleProse
This is going to be a lot of fun, Larrikith greeted Ayyonth as she landed lightly on the edge of their shared weyr, touching her nose to his in an affectionate kiss. I hope R’nd is prepared. She knew he wouldn’t be – no one was ever prepared for a dramatic B’jin – but that was more than half the fun. Smug with her amusement, both from earlier and at what she knew was going to be a huge scene in the weyr, Larrikith curled up primly, not sharing her news as she encouraged Ayyonth to actively take part in the mayhem about to unfold before them.

The sound of B’jin sliding off Larrikith and landing heavily on the stone floor broke the otherwise peaceful silence of the weyr he shared with R’nd. B’jin, ignoring Ayyonth and Larrikith both, bolted into the main weyr, flailing to get through the cover between dragon and human living quarters. “Rin!” The nickname the greenrider had been holding close to his heart, too shy to give voice to, burst from his lips without him even noticing as he barrelled into the main living area, quickly spotting his lounging lover. Without waiting for his lover to respond, B’jin threw himself at his feet, and grabbed his hands dramatically.

“I need to know!” B’jin panted, staring up at R’nd with wide, wild eyes. “When is your birthday? What Turn? What month? Day? Hour?” He got closer and closer to R’nd’s face as he demanded these facts about his lover. He released R’nd’s hands and grasped his face gently but insistently, staring at his lover right in the eye. “This is important!” he wailed, suddenly releasing R’nd and standing up, he began pacing the living area, his hands sweeping back through his hair so that it looked more like he’d been struck by lightning recently – which certainly could have explained his erratic behaviour.

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 500 Posts!PA - 750 Posts!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

R'nd
of Blue Ayyonth

Date of Birth
09.11.703, 41
Height
6'2
Eyes
Grey
Build
Fit
Hair
Blonde, shaggy

Threads

Written By: SunsetWay
Despite the mid-afternoon hour, R'nd hadn't been up long. He typically wasn't a morning a person and going to bed at a late hour due to several bluerider friends wanting to get together for a few drinks and gossip didn't help either. Luckily he had been properly caffeinated with two mugs of klah with his midday meal that was more along the lines of whatever was left when he stumbled down to the kitchen. That still didn't mean he was prepared for the whirlwind that was his lover having a dramatic meltdown.

He stared wide-eyed at B'jin, doing his best to take in everything that was and wasn't being said. But andll he really wanted to do was question whether he heard a nickname or B'Jin had stumbled over his annoyingly vowel-less honorific. He continued to stare as his lover pleaded for information that R'nd had only given out to a handful of people since the plague hit. "My, what? Why?" He knew it was pointless to ask questions when the green rider was in such a mood given past experiences --you mean years of experience -- and frowned both at his dragon's not at all helpful comment and B'Jin begging for the knowledge. He didn't want to share because then there would be gifts given and while he was materialistic, R'nd wasn't big on receiving gifts from other people. He liked being the one to spoil those around him.

He would also know that you're old. Maybe he wants to on trade you in before you break. T'bia is single. So is your eldest son. Even though he knew his dragon was teasing him as was evident by too trade hough He laughter over his discomfort, R'nd blanched all the same. He doubted those Ayyonth named would be candidates but maybe he was getting too old for B'Jin. Was that why he was frantic?

"I uh...my birthday?" He was afraid now. Should he give a date to make him younger? Then again, he had just possibly found a grey hair only days earlier so B'Jin would know he was lying.

"Seven-oh-three," he blurted out the year before he could change his mind and then sighed before giving the date he'd be hounded for if he didn't share now, "the same day as your daughter."

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 500 Posts!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

“Yes!” B’jin pleaded, launching himself back at R’nd from where he had been pacing the main room moments before. He landed on his knees, sliding a little on the stone floor, and gripped R’nd’s thighs with a tight grip, staring up at his lover intently. The importance of the answer R’nd gave him couldn’t be exaggerated, and brown eyes were huge in B’jin’s pale face. Whatever the reason behind his demand, it had him spooked, in a purely B’jin manner.

“Seven-oh-three?” B’jin repeated, also colour draining from his face in a wash. It made the sparse freckles he’d collected in Katila stand out strongly.seven-oh-three was bad. That was the Turn he was born. B’jin pushed away, standing up and pacing unhappily, sweeping his hands back through his abused hair. It was standing on end, the recently trimmed hairs spiked up and sticking out in every direction. “What?” He asked, missing the date as he had a meltdown. Larrikith repeated it, laughing with Ayyonth, and B’jin spun on R’nd again.

“The ninth? Of the eleventh month?” He stared at R’nd, waiting for the bluerider to give a nod of confirmation, scared to believe his good luck as he did the quick match; six days! It wasn’t a lot, but it was enough for B’jin. When R’nd did nod, B’jin threw himself onto his lover, capturing his lips in a searing kiss. “Thank Faranth!” He crowed, half on R’nd’s lap, beaming at is lover in delight. “I was so worried!” He confided, gaining some sense of sanity in his relief. “You couldn’t be younger,” he said, scrunching up his nose, “that would be…” a pause, and then a whisper of disgust, “dirty!”

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 500 Posts!PA - 750 Posts!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

R'nd
of Blue Ayyonth

Date of Birth
09.11.703, 41
Height
6'2
Eyes
Grey
Build
Fit
Hair
Blonde, shaggy

Threads

While R’nd was always thrilled to receive kisses from B’jin, he had to admit that he was rather confused about why he was getting them in that moment. He never questioned why either but this time seemed like it was something he should do but R’nd wasn’t sure where to begin. In fact, all words trying to for on his tongue faded as B’jin started talking again. R’nd felt like he had perfected being confused and frowning at the same time and in any other moment may have even gone to a mirror to examine how attractive it was but he was glued to his chair trying to work out what was going on.

Why had his birthday been so important? At least he knew he wasn’t about to be traded in and it was apparently a good thing he didn’t lie and say he was younger. But why couldn’t he be younger? Why would that be dirty? That might be due to B’jin being twenty turns older than you, Ayyonth laughed and R’nd tried shutting the dragon out to keep the nosy blue from going through memories that were better left ignored. Still, he had a point.

He tried to find the best way to phrase what was on his mind but B’jin was still in high dramatics mode so it was hard to say what would make sense or set him off on further flailing and incoherent babbling. So, he gave up trying and took B’jin’s hand, kissing the palm and then running his thumbs over it. “But I am younger. Than you, anyway. Should I be worrying about someone else’s age?”

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

“I don’t know,” B’jin answered honestly, staring with fixation at his lover. “Maybe.”His eyebrows were furrowed together as he considered the question presented to him. Should R’nd be worried about age? His or otherwise? B’jin pouted, and turned his sulky expression upon the floor. “You are a lot younger than me,” he agreed softly, not looking at R’nd. “I was… reminded of that today.” B’jin lifted sad brown eyes up to meet R’nd’s grey. He shifted anxiously, and then sighed, his shoulders slumping and he took a near by seat, putting some space between himself and the young man he loved.

“I went to the Hold today, to visit Amarilla,” he shifted uncomfortably. Not at that admittance, but at what he was working up the strength to tell R’nd. “I told you I was assigned to the Hold when I was a Journeyman? I was there early in seven-oh-three.” He fidgeted uncomfortably again, not looking at R’nd. “There was a pretty serving girl, not much younger than me, and we um… well, she thought we were more than we were, and she got pregnant. Wanted me to marry her. I turned her away and forgot about it.”

B’jin took a deep breath, and breathes out a shuddering sigh, before looking up at R’nd, cringing. “I met my son today. He’s, well, he’s only a few days younger than you.” B’jin flushed, a dark red as he dropped his gaze again. That wasn’t even the bad bit. The worse bit. The greenriders raised horrified ryes and sought out R’nd’s gaze, wondering how the man before him could stand to be involved with him any more after that. But what he has to say next would no doubt send R’nd running for the hills, and B’jin’s face showed his fear. “He has a wife,” a pregnant pause, “and kids!” How could R’nd love someone who was so disgustingly old?! He was going to leave him, B’jin just knew it, and he’d have no one to blame but himself for being so gross and nasty and having grandchildren.

The greenriders took a breath and did his best not to cry, not yet. After R’nd kicked him out, he’d cry himself into oblivion and thorn drink himself into a stupor. But not yet, because R’nd had taught him how ti he strong and B’jin didn’t want to blackmail R’nd into staying with him out of pity. That would be even worse than being left all alone. Would Ayyonth still fly Larrikith? Or would his dragon suffer because of him? B’jin’s lower lip wobbled, but he fought bravely for a bland expression.

R'nd
of Blue Ayyonth

Date of Birth
09.11.703, 41
Height
6'2
Eyes
Grey
Build
Fit
Hair
Blonde, shaggy

Threads

R’nd wasn’t sure what to think or what was expected of him. He quietly sat still, hands folded in his lap after B’jin walked away afraid to move and distract his lover from the confession that seemed to be weighing so heavily on him. He did want anything to cause B’jin to stop telling his story and leave him wondering forever what was going to be said since they had a history of being afraid to ask follow up questions if they missed the right moment. But when the confession came about getting a woman pregnant and not marrying her, R’nd just looked at B’jin expectantly for him to continue on to the horrible secret. He wasn’t about to judge the greenrider on those actions. He had been much the same before giving your heart to B’jin sleeping with B’jin. R’nd used to have a reputation for being an attentive and sweet lover but he wouldn’t commit. He also had two sons with different mothers and he didn’t know about the one until T’ryn had already Impressed and graduated.

So he waited, not sure whether his silence would scare B’jin as much as if he was calling the man horrible, but he thought he was being polite and not interrupting. A whispered ‘oh’ still escaped when B’jin spelled out the issue that came down to a matter of days. It was a good thing he hadn’t lied a out his age! He imagined B’jin would be in tears and packing by now. Perhaps it was having spent more of his life in a Weyr than in a Hold or maybe even because his first lover had been roughly twice his age when they were in exile together but R’nd never saw an issue with the gap in their ages and didn’t see much of an issue that he was the same age as B’jin’s son. Well, he supposed that might be a bit odd and wondered how he would feel if T’ryn started sleeping with someone his age.

He’d worry about that later. B’jin had just mentioned something about children and blinked at the greenrider in confusion until he filled in the missing words and realized B’jin was worried about being a grandfather. R’nd, however, saw it in a different light and gave a bark of laughter, completely forgetting that only days ago he was worried about T’ryn making him one as well. “That’s great! Maybe they’re close in age to Benden or Eridella’s children. We can get them all together for play dates. Maybe I can learn a few more parenting tricks from you interacting with them as well.” R’nd hadn’t considered that the son might not even want anything to do with his absentee father or dragonriders since he himself loved both.

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

Fat tears slid down B’jin’s cheeks when R’nd suddenly laughed, the greenrider going pale as a sheet and staring in horror at his lover. Why was he laughing? It was at him; it had to be! His lip wobbled some more and B’jin bit down on it hard enough that he nearly drew blood. But not quite, because B’jin didn’t like the taste of blood, even when he was terrified of the fact that R’nd was about to abandon him forever, after laughing in his face. He was disgusting; he deserved to be laughed at, but it hurt when it was coming from his best friend and his treasured lover.

“No!” B’jin yelped, looking utterly horrified. “I- you- Bu-,” B’jin flailed, “Rin. No.” He waved his arms around in emphasis of his failure to articulate how much he did not want to do that. Ever! He was so focused on that mortifying thought that he forgot about the horror of R’nd abandoning him and his many years entirely. “No.” He added, still flailing slightly but pulling himself together. “Just no.” I’m pretty sure he got the point now, love. B’jin wasn’t quite so sure. R’nd had looked far too happy with himself when he made that comment. Like it was brilliant. Like it would be a good thing. B’jin shook his head vehemently. “No!”

B’jin didn’t really have anything against his apparent offspring (who looked far too much like him to be anyone else’s) but he had no desire to interact with the man, and definitely no desire to know his – ugh! – grandchildren! It was bad enough that N’mor was growing up, he didn’t need to be constantly reminded of his age by being around an offspring the same age as his lover. That thought still made B’jin cringe, even if R’nd did have a handful of days on the other man. It was too close, and it was not proper. What if someone found out? What if R’nd realised he was supposed to be ashamed or disgusted?

Oh Faranth, his entire life was crumbling around him! B’jin rocked back on his heels, over balanced, and landed heavily on his rear, staring up at R’nd in horror. He was going to abandon him and B’jin was going to grow old (Older) all on his own with no one to love him and it was all his fault for being randy when he was R’nd’s age and oh Faranth that was a thought he didn’t need and how was he ever going to make this right again?! “I’m sorry!” He gasped, wrapped up in his windmill of terrible thoughts. He’d ruined everything!

R'nd
of Blue Ayyonth

Date of Birth
09.11.703, 41
Height
6'2
Eyes
Grey
Build
Fit
Hair
Blonde, shaggy

Threads

R’nd’s excitement crashed and his smile slowly crumbled into a neutral expression as B’jin chanted the negative word over and over about the apparently not-so brilliant idea of a large family gathering. What had he done? He knew better than to speak before thinking, especially when it came to B’jin. They got along so well until it came down to serious issues and trying to communicate. He should have been more aware of B’jin’s feelings on the matter given how focused he had been on exact ages. He frowned, grey eyes taking in his lover’s breakdown as he frantically tried to think of a way to fix what he had just ruined.

It was only when B’jin landed on the floor that R’nd did what he did best and reacted on impulse. Sure, he needed to watch his words but overthinking usually landed him in even more trouble. So he simply got down on the floor as well, on all four as he leaned in close to B’jin’s face, ensuring he had the man’s attention. “No, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to further upset you, love. I was excited at the chance to meet more of your family but I don’t have to. We don’t even have to mention him again if you don’t want to.” The more he thought about it, the more R’nd realized that it must be horrifying to have a son the same age as his lover. And while R’nd always believed himself to be the perfect example of a man and didn’t think he was anything for B’jin to be embarrassed over, he also knew B’jin was sensitive to others’ opinions and if word got out about the whole age thing, it might cause an even bigger reaction than he was seeing now.

“And,” he continued before B’jin could interject, “I don’t know everything going through your head right now but you’re not going to scare me away and I don’t think there’s anything you could do that would make me hate you. So, I’m afraid you’re stuck with me.” R’nd gave a small smile and sat down properly where he had been kneeling in front of B’jin. He didn’t want to say much else in case it opened more cans of worms but he wanted to try and soothe some of his lover’s fears, even if he didn’t fully understand what they might be.

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

B’jin stared at R’nd with wide eyes, startled that his lover had joined him on the ground, and – despite his emotional mayhem – had to work quite hard to resist kissing R’nd on his very lovely and very close lips. B’jin watched them as R’nd spoke, but his eyebrows were furrowed because he was listening. Brown eyes glanced up to study R’nd sadly. He loved the bluerider, more than he cared to admit (or probably R’nd could handle knowing) and it was a truly terrifying realisation that something could cause R’nd to leave him, and B’jin had truly thought that this would be just that something. Wonders would never cease, and B’jin leaned up on his knees to wrap his arms around R’nd’s neck.

“I love you,” B’jin said gently, aware of how R’nd could flinch at that particular statement, and he released the bluerider gently and settled down, crossing his legs. Taking a deep breath, B’jin breathed it out gently in a long sigh. He was emotionally drained, and he wanted to tell R’nd it would be interesting for him to meet his son, but B’jin just couldn’t bring himself to utter the words. He couldn’t even bring himself to think the thought without terror seizing his heart and lungs, squeezing all his breath and making it difficult to breathe. Faranth, why did this have to happen?

B’jin shook his head. “It’s not your fault,” he murmured, twisting his fingers together in his lap. He still couldn’t quite believe he had a child – a damned child – that was old enough to have his own children. How had that happened? Why was he so old?! B’jin pouted sadly, sulking about his age. When had he gotten so old, anyway? He’d always felt Indamor and Amorandii were growing up too fast, making him feel like and old person, but at least they were younger than R’nd’s children! (well, most of them!) but now? B’jin puffed out another sigh.

“I feel so old!” he groaned, looking up at R’nd pathetically.

R'nd
of Blue Ayyonth

Date of Birth
09.11.703, 41
Height
6'2
Eyes
Grey
Build
Fit
Hair
Blonde, shaggy

Threads

R’nd frowned at those three little yet powerful words. It wasn’t that they were said; not really at least. It was that they still seemed to have a habit of saying it when they were afraid and in a dire situation. He vividly recalled the night of the landslide, panicking at not being able to find B’jin and when they were reunited, saying he loved the greenrider. It was the first time he had said it out loud and truly acknowledged it to himself, not just B’jin. Since then, it had been said by them both a handful of times though R’nd sort of thought it was obvious how they felt about each other since they were still together and enjoyed each other’s company. So to hear B’jin say it now had R’nd a bit worried about how upset the greenrider really was.

In fact, R’nd was running out of ideas on what to say to remind his lover that he had nothing to worry about and to just let go of the tension and anything else roaming about in his pretty head. At least he wasn’t being blamed or scaring B’jin any more so that was progress. He just had to make sure he didn’t mention family picnics with the newly discovered branch of the Benjinamor family tree and everyone would stay happy. Still, it was a bit disappointing to not meet B’jin’s other son; he kind of wanted to see if the man was as intense and intimidating as N’mor. R’nd suppressed a shudder at that thought and decided maybe it was best to avoid meeting any other children of B’jin’s.

R’nd wisely kept his mouth shut when B’jin groaned about feeling old as the impulse to say he also felt old would only cause more issues. Look at that; he can be taught! R’nd, as usual, ignored his dragon’s teasing, especially since it was rather accurate this time. Saying he felt old wouldn’t make B’jin feel better so he went for another tactic. A tried and true diversion that was always enjoyed and welcomed.

“I can think of some things that will change that opinion rather quickly, love,” R’nd grinned wickedly as he leaned in close, a hand lightly pressing against B’jin’s chest to encourage the man to lie back if he wanted a preview of what was planned.

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

B’jin was relieved when R’nd let the matter drop, and he welcomed his lover to him with a sudden smile, letting himself be pressed back to the bed. Brown eyes sparkled with sudden lust, and no small amount of love, for the bluerider peering down at him. One hand snaked up to rest at the back of R’nd’s neck, pressing him down so he could steal a kiss, his sour mood lightening and leaving as a playful streak took its place; he set about teasing R’nd, placing light kisses, but then leaning away so R’nd missed his lips when he went to return the action. He licked R’nd’s cheek, enjoying the roughness of stubble under his tongue before wriggling away so R’nd couldn’t extract revenge. His hands snuck under his lover’s clothing, stroking, but randomly digging into his lover’s ribs, tickling R’nd with a combination of caution (he didn’t want to be elbowed in the face! That would sour the mood again!) but also reckless abandon. His face was an expression of childish mischief.

Do you think they’ll ever have a serious moment that doesn’t end in them both naked? Larrikith asked Ayyonth, sighing dramatically as she looked pointedly at Ayyonth. She didn’t really mind, it kept them both happy, and while they were happy together, it meant Larrikith was happy. She had never enjoyed B’jin being mated to that brownrider scum, and she had hated having to share a weyr with a dragon that she couldn’t stand. This was so much better, and when B’jin wasn’t having a meltdown over something ridiculous, Larrikith knew he was so much happier than she’d ever known him to be. She wondered if that would make R’nd happy, or terrify him.

Wrapping his legs around R’nd’s waist, and locking his ankles together, B’jin grinned wickedly as he grabbed the hem of R’nd’s shirt, and dragged it up over his head, giving it a solid tug so the bluerider was lost within, but leaving his chest bare and at the mercy of B’jin’s nimble fingers, and his eager lips.

R'nd
of Blue Ayyonth

Date of Birth
09.11.703, 41
Height
6'2
Eyes
Grey
Build
Fit
Hair
Blonde, shaggy

Threads

R’nd was only slightly taken off guard with B’jin’s quick swing in mood and the way he was suddenly being teased, tickled, and turned on in varying degrees and at random. He was pleased he didn’t have to work too hard to distract his not-quite-so distraught lover and didn’t have enough time to decide if he was disappointed or not in not getting the chance for a slow seduction tactic. After another trail of kisses was left along his collar bone, R’nd decided he was fine with this turn of events. It wasn’t often when B’jin took the lead and if the man was in a playful mood, R’nd was more than willing to follow suit—though the leaving him tangled in his own shirt was a bit of a sneaky move!

Given how some of their serious moments have ended with their clothes on, I think I prefer this predictable outcome, Ayyonth echoed his mate’s sigh, drawing on R’nd’s memories of discovering firelizards and how angry B’jin had been and the way his rider had wallowed in pity for days. This was a much better outcome and release for all their pent up energy created from being overly dramatic.

When he finally freed himself of his shirt, tossing it without a care somewhere across the room, R’nd grinned wickedly at B’jin. “You don’t play fair, love.” As if he actually minded! The wandering hands and lips were good arguments in B’jin’s defence that perhaps he was just as insatiable for him as he was for the greenrider. “My turn,” R’nd warned before his hands dove under B’jin’s shirt for a bit of pay back in the form of light teasing touches that ghosted over warm skin and suddenly stopping so he could lean down and nibble along any exposed skin.

I’m going to take their complete tuning out of the world that we’re to play ‘do not disturb’ signs again. He’d consider it, depending on who came calling, if anyone did. He was pretty sure R’nd had plans that afternoon but Ayyonth decided to wait a bit longer before reaching out to anyone important about the delays. Then when his distracted rider panicked when he remembered he forgot to do something, it’d be more fun to tease him with the knowledge that everyone already knew why he was late.

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

Larrikith rumbled in amusement. If we don’t want B’jin having a meltdown because someone walked in on him wrapped around R’nd, we’d better. Predictably, the little green dragon didn’t much care about B’jin’s modesty – that’s why she liked to Fly at inconvenient times – but she had had enough of her rider’s dramatic emotions today. She simply was not interested in being the target for another meltdown because she did not warn off some stray visitor. Never mind being the target of that person’s meltdown at seeing B’jin and R’nd naked and screwing. Actually, the idea of tormenting someone like V’ler with that image was rather appealing. She rumbled in laughter again.

B’jin was suddenly frowning, tilting his head back on the floor to look towards where the dragons were located, even though he couldn’t see them. He opened his mouth to tell R’nd that Larrikith was up to something – he just knew it – but the bluerider chose that moment to finally find himself free of his shirt and launch his attack on B’jin’s body. The greenrider groaned in delight, his hands caressing R’nd’s sides before he worked his lover’s pants free and pushed them off him, mostly, not wanting to move far enough out of R’nd’s embrace to actually get said pants off his lover’s legs. While he left R’nd to finish stripping, B’jin wriggled out of his pants, and kicked them aside, being cautious of not hitting R’nd with a flyaway foot. Then he pulled his own shirt off, and launched himself at R’nd, sending the bluerider rocking back onto the floor, the greenrider’s hands protecting his head from landing on the floor hard.

“Hmm,” B’jin teased, sitting across R’nd’s thighs and stroking his stomach gently with feathery touches, designed to be more ticklish than anything else. “I am feeling slightly better,” he smiled, eyes sparkling with mischief and lust. “Do you want to feel better, too?” He arched his eyebrows, teasing, as if he would ever leave R’nd wanting for pleasure, affection or release. Reaching up, he brushed his pointer finger down from R’nd’s hairline, along the slope of his nose, and gently over his lips, not letting the bluerider grab with lips or teeth, as he knew he could be prone to doing. He continued gently down the centre of his neck, the length of his chest, stomach, giving him a playful poke in the bellybutton, before finishing just shy of the main prize.

Both hands stroked down each side of R’nd’s waist, coming to rest lightly on his hips as the greenrider smiled playfully at R’nd, before dropping his head.

R'nd
of Blue Ayyonth

Date of Birth
09.11.703, 41
Height
6'2
Eyes
Grey
Build
Fit
Hair
Blonde, shaggy

Threads

R’nd laughed as he found himself on the floor with B’jin sitting atop him. It would be easy enough to unseat his lover and flip them about again but he always loved when B’jin took control in their foreplay since it was a rarity. He did his best not to flinch too much when the teasing fingers attempted their tickle torture again and was rewarded for the effort with a smooth drop of a head. He hissed at B’jin’s touch and put all of his effort into not bucking in pleasure or even touching his greenrider as he wanted B’jin to do whatever he pleased without interruption.

“I’m on my way to feeling better, but what else would you prescribe, Healer B’jin?” R’nd nearly purred the name as B’jin continued teasing him with mouth and hand, effectively tossing any lingering fears and woes of drama out the window. To some, it likely seemed that their relationship was purely physical but they talked, enjoyed comfortable silence together, played games and cleaned together. They just found a comfort in each other and had a certain way of celebrating the good times and the end of bad times -- especially the drama they each had a way of cooking up in their own heads.

While B'jin had his fun, R'nd became aware of Ayyonth doing more than simply curling up beside Larrikith in their lazy guard and was finally included in the conversation he seemed to be having with someone. His eyes went wide, both from a devilish nip from B'jin and realising V'ler was trying to visit.

Don't you dare let him in, Ayyonth!

Ayyonth rumbled with laughter but set his rider's mind at ease. As tempting as it is to see that scene unfold, no, not today. You both deserve the moment of peace.

R'nd relaxed as he heard Ayyonth send his fellow bluerider away and returned all of his attention to B'jin and whatever else he had planned. Everything else could wait.

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

B’jin was thoroughly enjoying himself, which was not particularly surprising, given his current activities. A few moments R’nd asked his question, B’jin freed his mouth, licking playfully one last time before smiling devilishly at his rather dazed looking bluerider. Thankfully, the greenrider was completely oblivious to the antics Larrikith had caused, agreeing with Veeth’s query that it was a good time to visit her rider; she’d just about been rolling around on the ground laughing when Veeth and V’ler showed up. She was both disappointed and pleased that Ayyonth saved all three riders from a scarring incident by sending V’ler on his way. Larrikith had crowed with laughter at the look V’ler had given her.

While he could feel Larrikith’s high spirits, and they were certainly leaking into him and making him a lot more playful than he had been before he tackled R’nd, B’jin wasn’t really interested in her and what she was up to. He was much more interested in the body sprawled out across the floor under him. Sitting up, B’jin slid his body forward from R’nd’s thighs to straddle his lap, leaning forward and rubbing himself coyly against his bluerider as he captured his lips in a heated kiss, enjoying as he ever did the feeling of R’nd’s warm and familiar body pressing, touching, and rubbing in all the right places against his own. His hands took up exploring his lover’s chest, lips leaving lips so he could nibble on R’nd’s earlobe and nibble his way down the side of his neck.

“Here?” He asked playfully, lifting his lips just enough from R’nd’s skin to murmur the words huskily in his ear, grinding his hips. He was more than happy to ride the bluerider out while he was sprawled on the floor, but B’jin knew from experience that it was not the most comfortable place to spend an extended (active!) period of time. He gave his lover a chance to have them relocate to the bedroom, and reclaim control of the their lovemaking in the process. B’jin enjoyed the freedom in their relationship to surprise the bluerider and have the situation in his hands for a time, but he still wasn’t – and probably never would be – comfortable keeping that control for too long, if he could hand it back.

R'nd
of Blue Ayyonth

Date of Birth
09.11.703, 41
Height
6'2
Eyes
Grey
Build
Fit
Hair
Blonde, shaggy

Threads

“Here,” R’nd didn’t mind the floor when the mood called for it. He was rather accommodating to all locations and positions, especially when it concerned B’jin and one of their more playful and unexpected encounters. Besides, as much as he loved watching his lover ride him, he also knew B’jin didn’t like that level of control for too long and they’d end up some other way before long and by the time round two happened, they may have made it to the bed or perhaps at least the wall along the way.

“I want to watch you ride me and enjoy yourself,” R’nd purred as reached down to take over stroking his erection. Neither one of them were big with the dirty talk given their lust was usually kicked into high gear and they always knew what they or the other wanted, but sometimes, an opening was there and R’nd would toss out an idea or something he wanted. Now was one of those times as he envisioned his greenrider riding him as he played with himself or steadied himself on R’nd’s chest and rode hard. He wanted to see B’jin lost in bliss, especially after the stress he had put himself in about the son he didn’t want to think about.

“We have a few hours before dinner… let’s work up a proper appetite,” R’nd invited B’jin with a grin and a beckoning finger on his free hand while the other kept stroking, waiting.

B'jin
of Green Larrikith

Date of Birth
23.06.683 AL, 61
Height
5'9
Eyes
Brown
Build
Sturdy, softly fit
Hair
Blonde, Silver

Threads

B’jin grinned devilishly, carefully moving R’nd’s hand out of the way so he could lower himself with practiced ease onto his lover, rolling his hips and hissing between his teeth at the bombardment of sensation. Something that would never get old, as far as B’jin was concerned, was how perfectly perfect he and R’nd fit together – sexually, physically, mentally and emotionally. He stroked R’nd’s stomach gently before leaning forward, claiming his lover’s mouth in a long, drawn out kiss that said quite clearly without words how much B’jin loved and treasured the man he’d spent the last several Turns with – he’d stopped counting after ‘three’ because he was worried if he kept tabs, it would stop.

“Sounds like a wonderful idea,” he growled huskily against R’nd’s lips as he slowly sat back up again, biting his bottom lip as he rolled his hips again.

B’jin was not sure when they had made it to the bed, what time it was, or if either of them had had plans for the evening before they got side tracked by a whole lot of wonderful, glorious, delicious appetite inducing activities. Cuddled up against R’nd’s side, with his legs tangled around the blueriders and one arm resting lightly over his chest, B’jin ran light fingers against R’nd’s side and nuzzled against his neck, breathing warm breaths and butterfly kisses against the dip between neck and shoulder. He smelled deliciously R’nd-y, but the greenrider was also aware that they reeked of sex and he definitely needed to bathe before he put himself out in public again!

“I’m sorry, about earlier,” B’jin said softly, peering up at R’nd with a self-conscious grimace. He paused for a few moments, before his expression warped into one of mischief. “But now I’m all dirty,” he smiled, leaning up slightly so he was resting on R’nd’s chest and peering down at his lover with sparkling eyes. “I think we should go steal the big bathing chamber…”

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)