World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 03.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

The Bestest Best Get-Well Gift Ever! [open]

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Written By: ZZZ Deceased
Quenym was no liar. He was going to search for the Bestest Best Get-Well Giftthat Flora had ever seen! She deserved it for having gone through a Hatching win tout getting a dragon, and getting mauled in the process. That was a darned shame, and only another reason for the reluctant Northerners to not want a dragon themselves. Sharding wherrybrains. Didn't know a good thing when they saw it.

The only problem he had was that he didn't know what the Bestest Present could be. He didn't have anything particularly special in his room, or anywhere in th Weyr for that matter, so it was up to him to go out and find it. Go exploring! An adventure! He could do that no problem whatsoever, it was his favorite thing to do. So he made a start out late in the morning, knowing he wouldn't be missed for chores because of the Hatching, and made his way with a satchel of meat rolls, stuff for a snare, a belt knife, and anything else he might need to get something amazing. That anything else consisted of some bandages and a cloth in case it needed to be held and kept safe.

What else could he possibly need? Quenym marched off into the wilds, leaving small piles of rocks among the trees to mark his way, notching the trees to make double sure of it. Little tricks he had thought of as he had gotten lost, repeatedly, in the forest.

Maybe a super-special wherry? If he could find one with really interesting feathers, then it would be nice. Or some really pretty flowers! Maybe he could make something with them, an interesting.... Something... To put in her room. Maybe if he got really really lucky he would find some firelizards eggs! It would be the best gift ever... Except he would probably keep it for himself, thinking on it.

Lost in his thoughts, Quemyn tripped over a rock and slipped down a hill, losing his breath in the fall. He felt himself tumbling over and over, hitting something large and warm and loud - that noise it made was pretty loud - on th way down. He wondered what it was as he finally came to a stop on his back, looking up at the sky.

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Casa
of Gold Thallyath

Date of Birth
16.11.720 AL, 24
Height
5'3
Eyes
Green
Build
Slim, petite
Hair
Blonde, shoulder length

Threads

Written By: ThistleProse
Casa trailed behind the boy who was quickly becoming her best friend and partner in crime, imagining what sort of crazy scheme would require them finding the perfect gift ever for Flora. After comforting the girl and chatting with the other 'Brats, they had set off to go wherever they could go to find just the right thing. In this case, Dae followed Quenym, content to let him blaze the trail. It seemed that this time, they were destined to head into the forests.

As they jogged along, Casa helped her friend mark the path by collecting rocks by the armful for him to easily grab to mark their path. She remembered when Flora had told her about getting lost in the forest overnight, an experience she herself had no desire to experience herself. Even though it was daylight, that didn't mean it was safe in the slightest, and the forest was full of potential threats, including getting lost. It was also a great place to find awesome little secrets, she recalled, as she thought about her adventures here with Ryvian.

As they were walking, the ground became more uneven, and suddenly Quenym went head over heels, tumbling away. Trying to skid to a halt, she stumbled a bit herself, just coming up short. The ground was rough on her here, and with her covered in bruises and the stitches on her head, she was trying to be careful. Her ankle also began to show tell-tale signs of hurting after just two days of recovery and she muttered, taking a moment to breathe. Bending over Quenym, she blinked. "You okay?" she asked, glancing around to see what he had run into - wherry, feline, rider, or who knew what!

PA - 100 PostsPA - 250 Posts!!PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

A few moments to catch his breath. That was all he needed. "Y-yeah," Quenym squeaked out, his breath finally catching. It was still painful to breathe, but he wasn't about to let on that he was in that much pain. Not in front of Casa, at least.

He rolled over, looking for whatever had gotten in his way. A rustle of leaves to his right and a lack of whatever's underfoot meant that whatever he had tripped over, it was long gone. "It's disappeared. We could follow it... Or wait for it to come back and get us," he whispered to her quietly. Looking over her injuries, Quenym wasn't quite sure what plan of action he wan to take. She couldn't fight it if it came back.

"Let's get moving. If it comes back we don't want to be here," he decided. Nope, if they both were banged up, they didn't stand a chance against the deformed wild wher that preferred children for dinner. As they kept going, Quenym looked her over. "So... How did you get hurt like that anyway? Seems like y had to have been doing something interesting. What was it?" He hadn't asked before the Hatching, but he should have, especially since Casa wasn't that banged up the last time he had seen her.

Casa
of Gold Thallyath

Date of Birth
16.11.720 AL, 24
Height
5'3
Eyes
Green
Build
Slim, petite
Hair
Blonde, shoulder length

Threads

She looked him over carefully, helping to brush dead leaves and natural debris off of him. Once he was standing and she had come to the conclusion he was not seriously injured in anyway, she too begin to look around for what it was that might have attacked him. It was big and soft...that meant either wherry or feline. And neither of those were great options, though the wherry would be much easier to deal with.

Agreeing with his statement, she took his hand with a bright smile, and began to lead him off further into the forest. She took a piece of old fabric from her pack and began to tear strips to make the trees on her way back. Once they were a bit further along, she let go of his hand and began to look around again for interesting things. "I wonder what we'll find out here," she asked cheerfully. "There are so many things to find!"

She had been silent about what had happened when leading him away, but now she was ready to explain. "I got beat up when I picked a fight with a bully," she stated simply. "But I still won, even though he was much bigger'n me. They were making fun of a little girl, so I stopped him." She looked down, the bruising still serious and the stitches looking awful. "I did the right thing."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

"Bullies?!" Quenym was outraged. "They did this much to you? I know I've been in a fair share, but not like that! What did they do, throw rocks at ya? I'm reply glad ya gave worse than ya got, though!" He stopped where he was an leaned in close to her to examine the bruising and stitches. A soft sigh escaped. "Well, ya gotta be tough to be a brat. Part of why we are so gonna get dragons the next clutch. They won't be able to ignore how amazing we are! Much better than those Northerners. Bet you'll even get a gold, to boot!"

He gave a nod and gently patted her shoulder, mindful of any other areas she might be hurt. "You did good, standing up to them. Next time, though, come to me after and I'll trounce them for ya real good! I might be younger than you, but I'm a lot tougher than I look!" He took her hand and started leading her through the woods again, confidently taking them straight forward.

Quenym kept his eyes peeled for anything that looked interesting. His eyes caught sight of some colorful feathers on the forest floor, bright yellows and blues. He pointed at them. "Think we could use those to make something? Think we could turn them into something a girl likes?" A glance at the person he was holding hands with, and Quenym felt his cheeks turn a light red. "I mean, something that Flora likes, cause you're a girl too, so maybe if we turned them into something you'd like then maybe Flora would like it too?" His verbal acrobatics to try and explain what he meant were a mess, but...

But Quenym was actually worried about what Casa thought of what he said. He didn't want to make her mad. He actually... Rather liked the girl. And wanted her to be his friend.

Casa
of Gold Thallyath

Date of Birth
16.11.720 AL, 24
Height
5'3
Eyes
Green
Build
Slim, petite
Hair
Blonde, shoulder length

Threads

His rage on her behalf was charming, she was willing to admit. She admitted that he was full of fire and vinegar and could probably have helped; but he was younger, and got into plenty of trouble on his own, and she couldn't even think of the potential risk without frowning. No, there was no way she would put her friend in a situation like that. Hell, she shouldn't be in a situation like that herself.

So she amicably agreed he would have been immensely useful to have there at her back and took his help standing herself, dusting herself off. As he slipped his hand through hers, she laced their fingers together, not even sparing it much of a thought. It seemed right, and so she accepted it and followed along cheerfully, glad to be out with her friend and having fun. Quenym confidently led the way through the trees and down a path, looking out for whatever they could find.

As they wandered and found the pretty feathers, she noticed and laughed at the thought of her being girly. "I don't know! I'm not girly at all. I got scolded for not having a skirt or dress to wear," she said proudly. She grinned at his awkward sentence, thinking. "Buuuut...some of the girls I know like fancy hair ties or something! Or maybe we could make her a bracelet with feathers." She nodded sagely, feeling she had found something appropriate girly for Flora. As she picked them up and tucked them in a pack, she grabbed his hand again, smiling brightly. "Let's keep looking!"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Quenym sighed with relief when she boasted about not even owning any skirts. That was fantastic! She wouldn't be a huge priss and spoil any of his plans. She would simply be one of the boys. He was beyond happy with that, and let himself be taken along.

"Well, if I'm remembering right, I think I found a stream over that-a-way that has some pretty rocks in it. Found my purple one there, 'nd I've been keeping it as a good-luck charm. We might find more like it!" It was a brilliant idea! First the feathers, and then the rocks. But then he frowned. "Flora's kind of a girl-girl, isn't she? Do you think she'd like rocks at all? I mean, they're good for boys, but..." Quenym was unsure of what the appropriate giftery was for females of a feminine persuasion, and now that Casa had admitted that she wasn't all that girly, he was a little worried about how good his gift would be.

After all, he had promised the best!

He tugged her hand in the direction he thought the stream was, looking out for the brambles and darker greenery that had marked it the last time. Quenym distinctly remembered falling into them, and had no desire to repeat the incident. They were marks he bore proudly afterwards for his discovery, but they still had stung!

Casa
of Gold Thallyath

Date of Birth
16.11.720 AL, 24
Height
5'3
Eyes
Green
Build
Slim, petite
Hair
Blonde, shoulder length

Threads

Casa nodded confidently. "Pretty rocks we can work with! Maybe a necklace or a bracelet? I bet we can do something fancy with it. Lots of ladies like fancy wear for necklines and hair and stuff!" She grinned, skipping after her friend towards the river section. As they approached, she dashed in and kneeled by the water. It seemed to bubble somewhat calmly here, and she peered through the cold water at the stones carefully.

As she sifted through them, she glanced at Quenym, grinning to herself. She could not have picked a better best friend. He was smart, full of courage, and charming to a fault. And he was fun to be around. Blushing softly and laughing, she pulled up a fist full of rocks, shaking the excess water from them. "Ooh, Quen - look!" She beamed, pointing to a couple sparkly rocks. Blues and bronzes and purples sparkled from her hands, and she shoved them in her pack.

"What'd you find?" She scrabbled closer, looking to see what he found while poking through the river. As she kept looking, she began to piece together what to do. She'd weave the feathers through some leather that Flora could weave into her when she braided it back. For the necklace...she would see if she could get through the rock and run string through it, to make the rocks line up in a pretty pattern. That should work as a gift!

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Quenym was both relieved to hear that he was making the right choice with stones, and that he had remembered the river correctly. That was a small blessing! He was sure that while he didn't mind being lost for however long, Casa wouldn't. The other kids rarely did, at least. And that was a shame. But he had an inkling that if he asked nicely enough, Casa wouldn't be too averse to the idea, which made him quite happy.

"Oh yeah! I've seen those. I should have thought of that. But I'm glad you remembered, because that would be really nice for her!" He grinned at the girl who trumped ahead into the river and immediately started finding the sparkly ones that he had mentioned. Getting his own feet wet, Quenym dipped his hand into the pebbles at the edge himself, and came up with brilliant greens and false-gold and bright yellows. He held out his hand to show her, then showed them to her as well, tipping them into her sack along its the ones she had found.

"They should look great together! I think we should make the feathers into some sort of hair thingy, the one that ties in up here and hangs down, I think I've seen some of the girls wearing them. Bt a necklace or something with these wold be great! We found really nice rocks this time around!" Quenym clasped her shoulder. "You had a great idea there!"

His eyes shone at his partner. She looked like she was having a good time, and Quenym was happy for that. Casa was good fun, willing to come along with him and upbeat about their adventures. But... He tilted his head. "Is something wrong with you? You look a little red. Are you getting sick?" Quenym was concerned about that! If she got sick out here, he wasn't sure if he cold get her back to the Weyr safely.

Casa
of Gold Thallyath

Date of Birth
16.11.720 AL, 24
Height
5'3
Eyes
Green
Build
Slim, petite
Hair
Blonde, shoulder length

Threads

Quenym seemed so pleased by their finds...Casa couldn't help but be glad she had decided to tag along, even though she wasn't feeling great. The pain was starting to come back from tromping around in the woods, and they still had to walk back to the weyr (and not take another tumble on the way). But beyond aching, she was happier than she had been in a long while. However, when Quenym asked about her turning red, she blushed even deeper, her eyes getting wide with embarrassment. "I..uh...I'm fine. Just warm! We've been going around for a while, why don't we take a break for a bit?"

Shaking her head, she turned away with a quick grin and tried to get the color to leave her cheeks. She instead flounced over to a nice shaded spot of grass, patting it and waving him over. She dug a waterskin out of her pack, handing it to Quenym, while she rooted around for a snack. Biscuits and dried fish it was! She had some of her loot to him, taking a big bite and drawing out another skin she had nabbed carefully. From this, she drew a long careful draw, eyes gleaming brightly as she offered it to Quenym.

"Don't take a big sip of that! It's some of the better watered down wine. Ryvian showed me where to find it. It makes adventures more fun! That's how I found the surprise I'm going to share with you soon." She took it back and took another swig, wrinkling her nose at the sour taste but smiling cheerfully when the warm glow spread through her. She pulled out the rocks while they rested, rearranging them in various orders to decide how to make the necklace. "Whatcha think?"

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Just warm? Well, if she was sure... Quenym couldn't say otherwise, he wasn't any healer, especially what with her wounds. But if it was just warm, he didn't want her to overheat and make herself sick, so happily say next to her.

His eyes widened at the wine. "Casa!" He was shocked, but not necessarily in the bad way. Ther was some delight that she had the audacity to take it, more that she had some before he had - regardless if she was older - and definitely a bit of jealousy. There as no way he was going to say no to an opportunity like this!

Following her instructions, Quenym took a sip like she had, tempted to do more simply because she had warned him not to. But he was good, and obeyed Casa. If she had it before, then she knew what she was doing, he would sneak some himself later and experiment on his own. And then he could show off to her the next time they did this!

A warmth began in his stomach, even as his lips puckered from the sour taste. That feeling had to be what the adults drank it for, and it sent a bad feeling. "It's not bad," Quenym said casually. "So what makes it so interesting? I feel warm, sort of, but..." He trailed off, taking mother sip before handing the skin back. They were done adventuring, so it was okay to hang out like this together.

Casa
of Gold Thallyath

Date of Birth
16.11.720 AL, 24
Height
5'3
Eyes
Green
Build
Slim, petite
Hair
Blonde, shoulder length

Threads

She caught his wide-eyed jealous glance, and smirked teasingly. "Don't be jealous! I'm sharing with you, aren't I?" she leaned back, between the tree and her friend, and stole another sip. "It starts as that warm glow in your belly...but it gets better with time. The taste even seems less dismal the more you drink of it." She sighed contently, nibbling at the fish in her hands.

As they ate and drank, she fiddled more with the rocks and feathers, laying them this way or that. She had decided thin strips of white and brown leathers would look best with the bright feathers they had found. And the rocks...she would line them up just so, with contrasting colors. Otherwise, the colors might lump together and look too uniform. She giggled as she stole another sip slyly from Quenym, tucking the stones away again. She noticed she was slowly slipping further down to an almost lying position, but she found she didn't care.

As they went through the wine and food, she found herself tipsy and sleepy. She yawned, stretching her bruised and aching limbs out as she cuddled into Quenym's side. She had slept so little last night, what with the aches everywhere. Now she was pretty comfy, in the puddles of sun and shadow. She poked him in the side as she all but curled up with her head against his side. "Quenymmmmm. Tell me a story."

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Casa might have been sharing her discovery, but that didn't mean Quenym wasn't still a bit sour over the whole thing. He wanted to be the one to do new and daring and adult things first! And then he could share them with her! After all he was the man, and it bothered him that a cad like Ryvian had done it with her. And that bothered him because....because....

His brow furrowed in thought, but couldn't quite grasp why that bothered him so much. His brain felt a bit hazy, and the warmth was spreading through him as they sat and ate. Casa started looking funny as they finished, lying on her stomach to work out the feathers and how they would look together. He watched her silently, taking another sip of the wine, not wanting to interrupt her. After all, she would know about stuff like this a lot more than he would.

Quenym finally got what she was saying when he found himself having a hard time seeing straight. A grin lit his features, and he giggled. So that was why grown ups liked it so much! It did make an adventure more interesting!

Hs arm went around Casa as she cuddled into him, letting her head rest on his arm. "But Dae..." He protested, not liking the order. But all the same... "Mmmmkay. Once upon a time, there were two weyrbrats who had the best adventures and were best friends. And when they went onto the sands to Impress dragons, they Impressed the best dragons in the Weyr. She got a gold, and he got a Bronze..."

He got through about a third of the story before he started forgetting parts of it, and even with another sip of wine couldn't seem to recall what he had been saying, instead just letting his eyes slip closed as he held Casa close, considering her the best pillow in the world.

Casa
of Gold Thallyath

Date of Birth
16.11.720 AL, 24
Height
5'3
Eyes
Green
Build
Slim, petite
Hair
Blonde, shoulder length

Threads

She found herself snuggled contently up under his arm, the two of them curled around each other like firelizards sunning on a cliff. As he began his story, she smiled softly, eyes blinking as they struggled to stay open. Two weyrbrats, having grand adventures? She liked the sound of that. It reminded her a whole lot of them. This made her laugh for some reason, and she snort-giggled against his side, unable to stop once she started.

It eventually subsided when he got to the part about the two of them Impressing dragons. She blinked sleepily, more wine pouring into her mouth, nodding at the appropriate moments. Those two would have such grand adventures she thought. She could imagine it now - soaring through the air, the two dragons chatting away as they raced against the clouds themselves, sunlight glinting off their beautiful hides...

She found herself no longer resisting the urge as her eyes closed, her fingers laced through Quenym's. Her mind filled with adventures of claiming mountains and floating above oceans, the song of dragons everywhere. She fell asleep, curling around Quenym with a soft happy sigh, the wine skin sliding to the ground where it sat empty beside them. This was the best afternoon she could have possibly imagined, she reasoned, before her mind drifted away.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

Quenym woke from the best dream ever, of brownish wings beneath him and dipping into the skies, by a somewhat insist at ache behind his eyes. The sun was far too bright, even for Southern standards, and it made Quenym burry his head even deeper into the pillow that he had. It was nice and soft and breathing, just like a dog. But even though it was nice, the pounding just got harder the more awake he was.

With a groan, Quenym sat up, pulling away from the soft thing and rubbing his eyes hard. His throat was dry as well, and he really needed to go! Tiredly glancing around, Quenym paused at the curls that were around a face tht belonged to the thing he had consider his pillow only moments before. Oh. OH! He had been snuggling with Casa! He'd been snuggling with a girl!

If anyone ever heard about this,  it would be the end of him! He didn't even want to think about what Dae's father would do to him if he knew that they had been drinking wine and had fallen asleep out there!

But... Quenym blushed. She had been a very nice pillow. Sleeping beside Casa hadn't been all that bad, and she had shared the wineskin with him. Maybe she wouldn't be too averse to doing it again sometime? He glanced at the girl who had woken up. "I, uh... Scuze me.." He muttered, standing up and making his way for some bushes so he could relieve himself. No matter how weird he felt right now, nature's call was more powerful at the moment.

Casa
of Gold Thallyath

Date of Birth
16.11.720 AL, 24
Height
5'3
Eyes
Green
Build
Slim, petite
Hair
Blonde, shoulder length

Threads

After a while, Casa felt the earth she had been so contently napping on begin to shift and move. Grumbling, she tried to snuggle back into it - until it completely slid out from under her. Blinking awake and looking around in confusion, she found herself in the clearing she'd been in with Quenym, with a slight tension behind her eyes. The memories of the afternoon came back and she blushed again, peering around for her friend. When she saw he was on his way back, she stretched and yawned, eyes still soft with sleep.

She had never fallen asleep snuggling with someone before...it had been nice. She was sure that if anyone had caught them, they would have some (amusedly) stern words, or likely teasing...but no one had found them. And she found herself content with that. Quenym really was her best friend, and it made her smile to know she could trust him enough to go out with him. She bet this meant they could go camping now! She knew she had someone who would watch out for her back, and who was warm. That was good news indeed.

Grabbing the water skin, she stood slowly, trying to brush dirt lazily from her rumpled clothes. She finally managed to get them all straighted out, shaking her short hair to remove any leaves or grass, and then took a huge swig from the water skin. It was refreshing, having held its cool qualities, and she took several large gulps before tossing it easily to Quenym. She then peered back into the pack, stuffing the gifts somewhat carefully back in while pulling out the meatrolls she found at the bottom.

Offering one to Quenym, she stuffed another into her mouth, chewing thoughtfully. Now what? They had found the components of the gifts, but had to put it together. That would take time, and probably shouldn't be done out in the wilds where pieces could get lost. Maybe head back to the Weyr, then? But she didn't want the adventure to be over! It was too much fun, out poking around with Quenym. However, her body ached and she decided that was something she just couldn't ignore. She watched Quenym, waiting to see what he said.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

When Quenym came back he could see that Casa was most definitely awake. She tossed him the waterskin, for which he was grateful for. His throat was a touch parched, and thinking that all this was from the wine made him a bit hesitant to drink it again.

But on the other hand, it had made Casa sleep with him, and it had felt good, and she didn't seem to mind at all. All the awkwardness seemed to be his problem, and for that Quenym was grateful. He didn't want Dae to feel weird around him at all ever. Because of she did, who would he take on adventures with him? Maybe she wouldn't mind sleeping with him again!

The thought made him smile at the girl. "We've got everything we need, aNd we got rid of the evidence of the wine, so I suppose we can head back now. Wanna go to your room or mine to finish this up? Because I think we've definitely got the stuff to make the best get-well gift ever, you know!" He held out his hand to her, not caring about the dirt that was smudged on them or how messy their hair was.

What mattered to him was how happy she looked with the outcome of all this. And truthfully, he was thrilled as well. Quenym was rather glad the other brats hadn't come along. He got to do things and be with Dae this way, and he rather liked that. "But I definitely want to go exploring again! Next time, lets stay out all night! We can try to find that wild wherry that dared to trip me up and get my revenge on it!" He exclaimed, puffing his chest out with bravery.

Casa
of Gold Thallyath

Date of Birth
16.11.720 AL, 24
Height
5'3
Eyes
Green
Build
Slim, petite
Hair
Blonde, shoulder length

Threads

((You are my favorite. Forever. The End. <3))

She stood up, taking his hand and beaming brightly. This was the best way to make up for the crappy night she'd had not long back, and a great way to launch into the new year. Hatching - with TWO queens! - followed by an adventure with Quenym...and soon, soon her surprise to follow. She was rarely so pleased with herself and how things went. She slid the empty skins back into her pack, slipping the straps over her back and nodding in agreement to start heading back. She was ready for an easier place to sprawl out.

"Uh...let's do it your room?" Her bunk was not the cleanest at the moment; while Quenym was less worried about mess, she did like to be somewhat clean around her friends, even him. It just bugged her when things weren't so. It was probably because she'd been taught that by those around her growing up. It didn't bother her if she was in other messy places - she just didn't like her stuff being messy. And she didn't get to spend much time in other rooms, so why not?

"I would love to go back out to find that wherry! It had just pretty colored feathers, and it was kind of a jerk. I bet we could make it pay for almost hurting you. It'll even be super tasty when we cook it." She rubbed her hands together, the plot for revenge sounding like another fun adventure. That one, however, she wanted to make sure she put the time into planning; after all, a wherry could hurt them. So hunting tools would be needed. But she could find the things they needed, she had no doubt.

Pronouns
Discord
{hidden}

Threads

((Glad you're amused ;D ))

Quenym nodded happily. Hs room was fine! Sure, he hadn't cleaned it in a few weeks, but normally he kept it in pretty good shape regardless, plus or minus a few bits of his clothing scattered her or there. He was sure Casa wouldn't mind too much, though.

He also couldn't help but laugh at her comment about catching and cooking the wherry. That was the spirit! "Yeah! Next time we'll come prepared, and spit it and roast it and mmmm, I think I'm drooling already. We can turn the rest of its feathers into things for the girls and trade 'em, to boot!" The ingenuity of this idea astounded him. "And we can do one for you, too, since you will be helping!"

He nodded to himself. Casa deserved something for helping him out. Though he hoped that she would want one, since she didn't seem nearly as girls as some of the other girls who wore them... Ah, we'll. if she didn't want it she wouldn't wear it and he would try to thank her some other way. Quenym clasped her hand and led her back towards the Weyr, excited to get started on their project.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)